Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:57 am

Peter out a steadying hand on Cap's shoulder as he finished talking to Lady Green. "Bites is an understatement lady"

MJ smiled at Kal and the others. "Well good then! Pete will pilot you guys out there, I'll stay here and get the system running. The rest can go with the ruler's club" she'd tell them, nodding to T'challa and the others.

Magneto looked a bit confused, as did Black Bolt until T'challa answered. "His name was-is Matthew Maximillian. He was called Stronghold, a former Avenger. It is good to see you..well, all things considered" T'challa told him, patting his back.

"I recognize the name but the familiarity is...unimportant. Parker! I heard you're piloting out?"

"Yep! The new folks here are gonna help! Looks like we got some serious firepower going, we might not have to go with the Genosha-Gun plan! Cmon folks, I'll show you to your ride" Peter told them. The group would see the Blackbird with a metallic sheen, and a bird design on the side.

"Shi'ar tech, had a thrill learning how to use it, even though Xavier passed. Was a gift from his wife Lilandra. It's fast enough to get us there in practically an instant". Parker would thrn hop into the jet, inviting the others to follow. Nocturne walked alongside Aptomi, whispering in her ear about their plans
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:25 am

Froggy wrote:Peter out a steadying hand on Cap's shoulder as he finished talking to Lady Green. "Bites is an understatement lady"

MJ smiled at Kal and the others. "Well good then! Pete will pilot you guys out there, I'll stay here and get the system running. The rest can go with the ruler's club" she'd tell them, nodding to T'challa and the others.

Magneto looked a bit confused, as did Black Bolt until T'challa answered. "His name was-is Matthew Maximillian. He was called Stronghold, a former Avenger. It is good to see you..well, all things considered" T'challa told him, patting his back.

"I recognize the name but the familiarity is...unimportant. Parker! I heard you're piloting out?"

"Yep! The new folks here are gonna help! Looks like we got some serious firepower going, we might not have to go with the Genosha-Gun plan! Cmon folks, I'll show you to your ride" Peter told them. The group would see the Blackbird with a metallic sheen, and a bird design on the side.

"Shi'ar tech, had a thrill learning how to use it, even though Xavier passed. Was a gift from his wife Lilandra. It's fast enough to get us there in practically an instant". Parker would thrn hop into the jet, inviting the others to follow. Nocturne walked alongside Aptomi, whispering in her ear about their plans

Lady Green Nods saying " right." as the daughter of the mercenary Deathstroke aka Sevi Ailson I'm itching to do battle with some titans!"
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3179
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:32 am

Froggy wrote:Peter out a steadying hand on Cap's shoulder as he finished talking to Lady Green. "Bites is an understatement lady"

MJ smiled at Kal and the others. "Well good then! Pete will pilot you guys out there, I'll stay here and get the system running. The rest can go with the ruler's club" she'd tell them, nodding to T'challa and the others.

Magneto looked a bit confused, as did Black Bolt until T'challa answered. "His name was-is Matthew Maximillian. He was called Stronghold, a former Avenger. It is good to see you..well, all things considered" T'challa told him, patting his back.

"I recognize the name but the familiarity is...unimportant. Parker! I heard you're piloting out?"

"Yep! The new folks here are gonna help! Looks like we got some serious firepower going, we might not have to go with the Genosha-Gun plan! Cmon folks, I'll show you to your ride" Peter told them. The group would see the Blackbird with a metallic sheen, and a bird design on the side.

"Shi'ar tech, had a thrill learning how to use it, even though Xavier passed. Was a gift from his wife Lilandra. It's fast enough to get us there in practically an instant". Parker would thrn hop into the jet, inviting the others to follow. Nocturne walked alongside Aptomi, whispering in her ear about their plans

"We're going to get this world back for you guys. I swear it." Matthew said.

Aptomi smiled in return at Nocturne.

Kal got on board with them. "Instantly huh? You know, if it wasn't for our circumstances, I would've loved to test this thing's speed against mine."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:13 am

"You'll get your chance to ham, I mean hammer it up against some Titans" parker told her as they got in.


"Really? Well in that case, UH let's hope you guys are up to snuff. Look outside and you'll see our target". The group would see a massive grey mound of lizard like flesh spread out over the whole state of Kansas below them, pumping out skinless after skinless, red eyes on the sides of the mass, seven tails and one hole.

"It's only focused on production so it won't notice us until we make our move, and don't ask about the hole" Parker told them.

Nocturne pounded fists with Aptomi, then got up and patted Kal on the back. "Hey Kal, ever hear of a fastball special?" she'd ask as they stood at the door of the Quinjet.


Meanwhile, at the King's club, Beter got to witness their Vibranium Voice Cannon, twenty feet tall and fifty feet long.

"From what Rogers tells us about you boy, your ability will help us modulate this" Magneto would tell Beter
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:38 am

Froggy wrote:"You'll get your chance to ham, I mean hammer it up against some Titans" parker told her as they got in.


"Really? Well in that case, UH let's hope you guys are up to snuff. Look outside and you'll see our target". The group would see a massive grey mound of lizard like flesh spread out over the whole state of Kansas below them, pumping out skinless after skinless, red eyes on the sides of the mass, seven tails and one hole.

"It's only focused on production so it won't notice us until we make our move, and don't ask about the hole" Parker told them.

Nocturne pounded fists with Aptomi, then got up and patted Kal on the back. "Hey Kal, ever hear of a fastball special?" she'd ask as they stood at the door of the Quinjet.


Meanwhile, at the King's club, Beter got to witness their Vibranium Voice Cannon, twenty feet tall and fifty feet long.

"From what Rogers tells us about you boy, your ability will help us modulate this" Magneto would tell Beter

" Beter smacks his watch saying " Okay trix give me something good." Beter transforms into Mites and he sighs saying " I'm just a human it's just that I have this watch just let's me transform into alien Arthropods. " " it was built by some brainy alien and was meant for my grandmother but i got instead." the watch is permanently stuck to my right arm , one time some villain tried to remove it with a matter transporter device and it didn't work."

" right now I'm Mite, I want something else but it give me this instead I think it's defective. " Lady Green smirks at Beter saying " or maybe you just don't know how to use it properly."

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3179
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"You'll get your chance to ham, I mean hammer it up against some Titans" parker told her as they got in.


"Really? Well in that case, UH let's hope you guys are up to snuff. Look outside and you'll see our target". The group would see a massive grey mound of lizard like flesh spread out over the whole state of Kansas below them, pumping out skinless after skinless, red eyes on the sides of the mass, seven tails and one hole.

"It's only focused on production so it won't notice us until we make our move, and don't ask about the hole" Parker told them.

Nocturne pounded fists with Aptomi, then got up and patted Kal on the back. "Hey Kal, ever hear of a fastball special?" she'd ask as they stood at the door of the Quinjet.


Meanwhile, at the King's club, Beter got to witness their Vibranium Voice Cannon, twenty feet tall and fifty feet long.

"From what Rogers tells us about you boy, your ability will help us modulate this" Magneto would tell Beter

"  Beter smacks his watch saying " Okay trix give me something good." Beter transforms into Mites and he sighs saying " I'm just a human it's just that I have this watch just let's me transform into alien Arthropods. " " it was built by some brainy alien and was meant for my grandmother but i got instead." the watch is permanently stuck to my right arm , one time some villain tried to remove   it with a matter transporter device  and  it didn't work."

" right now I'm Mite, I want something else but it give me this instead I think it's defective. "   Lady Green smirks at Beter saying " or maybe you just don't know how to use it properly."

lady green is on the plane

"Well, thank you for relighting is to your backstory, do you have any firms that can channel energy?" Black Panther asked
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"You'll get your chance to ham, I mean hammer it up against some Titans" parker told her as they got in.


"Really? Well in that case, UH let's hope you guys are up to snuff. Look outside and you'll see our target". The group would see a massive grey mound of lizard like flesh spread out over the whole state of Kansas below them, pumping out skinless after skinless, red eyes on the sides of the mass, seven tails and one hole.

"It's only focused on production so it won't notice us until we make our move, and don't ask about the hole" Parker told them.

Nocturne pounded fists with Aptomi, then got up and patted Kal on the back. "Hey Kal, ever hear of a fastball special?" she'd ask as they stood at the door of the Quinjet.


Meanwhile, at the King's club, Beter got to witness their Vibranium Voice Cannon, twenty feet tall and fifty feet long.

"From what Rogers tells us about you boy, your ability will help us modulate this" Magneto would tell Beter

"  Beter smacks his watch saying " Okay trix give me something good." Beter transforms into Mites and he sighs saying " I'm just a human it's just that I have this watch just let's me transform into alien Arthropods. " " it was built by some brainy alien and was meant for my grandmother but i got instead." the watch is permanently stuck to my right arm , one time some villain tried to remove   it with a matter transporter device  and  it didn't work."

" right now I'm Mite, I want something else but it give me this instead I think it's defective. "   Lady Green smirks at Beter saying " or maybe you just don't know how to use it properly."

lady green is on the plane

"Well, thank you for relighting is to your backstory, do you have any firms that can channel energy?" Black Panther asked

Beter looks at Black Panther saying " yeah I do Energy Shrimp it's alien arthropod that absorbs and channels energy.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3179
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Froggy on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:05 pm

"Then could you attempt to change to that form? Do you know how much energy it can channel?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:08 pm

Froggy wrote:"Then could you attempt to change to that form? Do you know how much energy it can channel?"

"no." Beter looks at his watch saying " come on trix just this one please give me what I want."  Beter hits his watch and transformers into  Energy Shrimp saying " thanks sorry for calling you defective trix."
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3179
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum