ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG - Page 4 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Mr. Sinister put his hand to his chin. "Yes, yes they do. Valeria was...difficult, and Franklin, well Franklin is..he's not here with us" Reed would say, glancing back at Apocalypse. Captain America would see a twitch of emotion from Mr. Sinister.

"Franklin?" Apocalypse would ask, looking at Mr. Sinister, who looked away toward Captain America

Hulk would stare t Lady Green. "Je..Jenn...Jennifer?" he'd ask, his hands dropping to the side,
"Franklin Richards. He was your son. What happened to him?"
"I said, he's not here with us" he'd repeat, voice quicker than before

"Yes, you disposed of the boy and the girl when you gave me Susan, yes? after I humbled Namor"
Mariah would use the TP she borrowed from Cable to talk to Captain America

(Cap, I think he's trying to tell us the boy is alive. He's not HERE, but he's somewhere, I think he's trying to hide Franklin from Apocalypse
Pod 10 finishes dismantle Reed's cybernetics saying in stern tone

Pod 10 okay that should do the trick.

on the ground

Lady Green: I'm not this Jennifer you speak of but I do remind you of her don't I.  and I can tell that if you like the hulk on my world  people think you're a monster huh, and like the Hulk on my world I'm sure your not really a monster are you big guy.  the true monsters are the one's that can hide in in plain sight. you may be angry brute but that doesn't make you a monster.

"Alright. Quicksilver, get him and Polaris out of here, everyone else, FRY APOCALYPSE!" Cap ordered.

"Can do." Aptomi said and opened her chest plates, powering up the Megasmasher and Molecular Accelerator at the same time.

Kal powered up and began charging a massive Ki Blast.

more_horiz
Reed would collapse into Quicksilver's arms as he sprinted out with Polaris, hopping on Warpath's back to land safely on the ground. Miles away from them, Lady Green talked to Hulk, and she saw him nodding along. "Am, not monster? No, no i'm not, Hulk just wanted to be left alone, blue man told Hulk he'd never be left alone, not ever but blue man was wrong, wasn't he? he'd ask, slowly changing back to a rather emaciated Bruce Banner, collapsing to the ground.

"Good work, Lady Green, good work there" he'd say, as Warpath approached with an angry Quicksilver holding Polaris and Mr. Sinister

Cannonball slammed into Apocalypse and ricocheted off the man, as Pyro, Kal, Aptomi, and the others fired. Namorita shot at Apocalypse with a torrent of frozen water from when Warpath punched Apocalypse

Mariah stood next to Wanda, copying her ability to allow the groups blast to do an unreal amount of damage as Apocalypse prepared his own blast, which seemed to be a higher level version of Havok's energy, which Mariah countered, Wanda's hex allowing Apoc's powers to short out for an instant

"NOW!" Wanda and Mariah would shout

Pyro looked at the two Exiles Aptomi and Kal, smirking "Let's say we roast this Darwinist sumbitch for all the *)# he's pulled, all the lives he's ruined" he'd say, the flames fanning the body of Apocalypse, getting hotter and hotter

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Reed would collapse into Quicksilver's arms as he sprinted out with Polaris, hopping on Warpath's back to land safely on the ground. Miles away from them, Lady Green talked to Hulk, and she saw him nodding along. "Am, not monster? No, no i'm not, Hulk just wanted to be left alone, blue man told Hulk he'd never be left alone, not ever but blue man was wrong, wasn't he? he'd ask, slowly changing back to a rather emaciated Bruce Banner, collapsing to the ground.

"Good work, Lady Green, good work there" he'd say, as Warpath approached with an angry Quicksilver holding Polaris and Mr. Sinister

Cannonball slammed into Apocalypse and ricocheted off the man, as Pyro, Kal, Aptomi, and the others fired. Namorita shot at Apocalypse with a torrent of frozen water from when Warpath punched Apocalypse

Mariah stood next to Wanda, copying her ability to allow the groups blast to do an unreal amount of damage as Apocalypse prepared his own blast, which seemed to be a higher level version of Havok's energy, which Mariah countered, Wanda's hex allowing Apoc's powers to short out for an instant

Pyro looked at the two Exiles Aptomi and Kal, smirking "Let's say we roast this Darwinist sumbitch for all the *)# he's pulled, all the lives he's ruined" he'd say, the flames fanning the body of Apocalypse, getting hotter and hotter

Pod 10 looks at Apocalypse saying in firm tone.

Pod 10: oh man this guy looks tough, looks like this is a time for Big B! come on athropodtrax work for me this time! ( hit the transform and transforms into his alien Beetle Arthropod form Big B) oh yeah now this is what I'm talking about Big B in the house! Yo Apoc creep Big B is going to put the smack down on you!

more_horiz
OOC: BLGH pod 10 is on mr sinister who got taken out of the ship

You'll get to hear the big reveal before the other group does

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Kal grinned and went Super Saiyan to give his attack an extra kick. "I can work with that. Inferno Kamehameha. KAAAAAMEEEHAAAAAMEEEEE...." His turned red as he prepared to unleash a wide angle blast of heat vision as well. "HAAAAAA!" He fired an enormous beam of Golden Ki at Apocalypse while at the same time firing an incredibly powerful blast of heat vision into it, turning the beam Golden-Red Heat Blast.

Aptomi smiled and readied herself and fired a second Megasmasher blast at Apocalypse.

more_horiz
Pod 10  gets off Mister sinister  and says in disappointed tone as he reverts back to his human form.

Pod 10: ah man I didn't get to stay for the action  I want to so badly lay the smack down on that Apoc creep with Big B!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kal grinned and went Super Saiyan to give his attack an extra kick. "I can work with that. Inferno Kamehameha. KAAAAAMEEEHAAAAAMEEEEE...." His turned red as he prepared to unleash a wide angle blast of heat vision as well. "HAAAAAA!" He fired an enormous beam of Golden Ki at Apocalypse while at the same time firing an incredibly powerful blast of heat vision into it, turning the beam Golden-Red Heat Blast.

Aptomi smiled and readied herself and fired a second Megasmasher blast at Apocalypse.
Kal would see his heat vision swirl around and intensify in power as Pyro raised his hands, mouth wide in amazement

their assembled powers wore down Apocalypse, and once their combined power hit, he was atomized on the spot. He died with a scream that had no sound, his face twisted in agony, unable to finish whatever it was he wanted to do. A giant hole was left in the ship afterwards.

"This ship is about to drop out of the sky, so let us evacuate, yes?" Wanda would ask, Cannonball taking her hands and heading down first
"Aye, flyguy" Pyro would say to Kal "That heat vision ya called it? some serious fires to stoke in there pal, y'sure you guys can't stay? he'd ask, before looking down at the island, then up. "Mind carrying me?"

Mariah communicated with her team (GUys we defeated Apocalypse but the reason we're not done here is something involving Magne...Erik) she'd say, borrowing a power of flight as she gathered up Captain America

(you want to talk to him, Captain?)

"Erik"

"Richards" the two would say, Beter standing next to Lady Green and Bruce

"Is this what you wanted with my help?> The mutants have survived, at a cost"

"When I asked for your help with Apocalypse, I did not envision genocide, not that i'd have to give over my daughter, or do this to my..my children"

"We all had to make sacrifices when he showed up, once Charles died. I lost my wife, my friends Erik, you willingly gave them over, you thought it would make them stronger!" Mr Sinister would say, the two looking more like old men than before

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kal would see his heat vision swirl around and intensify in power as Pyro raised his hands, mouth wide in amazement

their assembled powers wore down Apocalypse, and once their combined power hit, he was atomized on the spot. He died with a scream that had no sound, his face twisted in agony, unable to finish whatever it was he wanted to do. A giant hole was left in the ship afterwards.

"This ship is about to drop out of the sky, so let us evacuate, yes?" Wanda would ask, Cannonball taking her hands and heading down first
"Aye, flyguy" Pyro would say to Kal "That heat vision ya called it? some serious fires to stoke in there pal, y'sure you guys can't stay? he'd ask, before looking down at the island, then up. "Mind carrying me?"

Mariah communicated with her team (GUys we defeated Apocalypse but the reason we're not done here is something involving Magne...Erik) she'd say, borrowing a power of flight as she gathered up Captain America

"Erik"

"When I asked for your help with Apocalypse, I did not envision genocide, not that i'd have to give over my daughter, or do this to my..my children"

"We all had to make sacrifices when he showed up, once Charles died. I lost my wife, my friends Erik, you willingly gave them over, you thought it would make them stronger!" Mr Sinister would say, the two looking more like old men than before

"I'm not even remotely done yet. One sec." Kal said as powered down and he and the other flyers got everyone down and then Kal flew back after the battle damaged ship and flew up to catch it. (Huh...a...tad heavier than I thought.) He mused as he was slowly lowering it down to the city to avoid the whole crashing scenario.

"Great job working together everybody." Cap smiled.

Aptomi sighed with relief and de-activated the Guyver unit and went down to her human form, albeit with scales covering her body to give herself some dignity.

Captain America put his shield on his back and took off his helmet. "Gentlemen. Apocalypse is dead now. And with him out of the way, the healing process can begin. To start with, Reed, where is Franklin hiding?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Erik"

"I'm not even remotely done yet. One sec." Kal said as powered down and he and the other flyers got everyone down and then Kal flew back after the battle damaged ship and flew up to catch it. (Huh...a...tad heavier than I thought.) He mused as he was slowly lowering it down to the city to avoid the whole crashing scenario.

Aptomi sighed with relief and de-activated the Guyver unit and went down to her human form, albeit with scales covering her body to give herself some dignity.

Captain America put his shield on his back and took off his helmet. "Gentlemen. Apocalypse is dead now. And with him out of the way, the healing process can begin. To start with, Reed, where is Franklin hiding?"

"Wouldja look at that? Flyboy got some serious arm power, first he was wrestling with Hulk, then this?"

Warpath snorted

"Oi? wuzzat Proudstar? feeling a mite jealous?" Pyro would say, causing Warpath to push him playfully. "I'm just saying he give syou a run for his money"

Cannonball covered his eyes as Aptomi gave herself scales. He then tossed a jacket on her back. "here ya go ma'am, no peekin from me"

"Franklin is underground in a remote lab of mine with H.E.R.B.I.E. I was intending to let him grow up without the influence of Apocalypse and hopefully use the boy against the man"

"You scold me for my plans but you planned to use your son as a weapon?"

"Is that anything different from what you did Erik?"

At that question, members of The Brotherhood stared at the two. "What? What are you saying Richards?" Quicksilver would ask, holding Lorna

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Erik"

"Wouldja look at that? Flyboy got some serious arm power, first he was wrestling with Hulk, then this?"

Warpath snorted

"Oi? wuzzat Proudstar? feeling a mite jealous?" Pyro would say, causing Warpath to push him playfully. "I'm just saying he give syou a run for his money"

Cannonball covered his eyes as Aptomi gave herself scales. He then tossed a jacket on her back. "here ya go ma'am, no peekin from me"

"Franklin is underground in a remote lab of mine with H.E.R.B.I.E. I was intending to let him grow up without the influence of Apocalypse and hopefully use the boy against the man"

At that question, members of The Brotherhood stared at the two. "What? What are you saying Richards?" Quicksilver would ask, holding Lorna

"You changed them didn't you Erik?" Cap asked. "Apocalypse attacked and you lost them all. Everybody who you could save, you did but the only option left to you was to transform them with Sentinel technology."

Aptomi accepted the jacket. "Thanks. I'll keep it."

With that settled, Kal sped back to the group. "Ahh, well, that was a fun and short fight."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Erik"

Warpath snorted

"You changed them didn't you Erik?" Cap asked. "Apocalypse attacked and you lost them all. Everybody who you could save, you did but the only option left to you was to transform them with Sentinel technology."

With that settled, Kal sped back to the group. "Ahh, well, that was a fun and short fight."

As Kal approached, he'd notice that the whole mood had changed.

Erik dropped to his knees, and nodded. "Yes...yes I lost them all, they were barely clinging to life, some of them weren't and the technology was all I had left, I, I couldn't lose them, I couldn't let them go you have to understand they were all I had and to lose them the way I did I..."

Cannonball would have said keep it, but like the other members, he was staring at the man they called their leader.

Wanda looked angry, while Quicksilver looked full of anguish. "Father, father please, tell them that's not true, tell them I am not some undead abomination! you did this to save us, you didn't do this because you couldn't let go, I am real, am I not?" he'd say, looking down at the man. Erik did not look up, and quietly pleaded with his son.

"I'm sorry Pietro, I hope you can forgive me one day. I saw what Apocalypse did to Charles, my oldest friend and his X-men, and I wanted them to survive, but I knew they couldn't in their current state, so I asked for help from Apocalypse. I said he could use Lorna in exchange for improving my Brotherhood but..but not like this, I did not think it would be like this, I just wante dyou all to survive in this world"

"Father I would have rather DIED fighting than be stuck...like this! All of us, changed, altered in some way!"

Wanda would turn to Captain America. "Does, does what my fa..Erik did have to do with your mission?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Erik"

Warpath snorted

As Kal approached, he'd notice that the whole mood had changed.

Erik dropped to his knees, and nodded. "Yes...yes I lost them all, they were barely clinging to life, some of them weren't and the technology was all I had left, I, I couldn't lose them, I couldn't let them go you have to understand they were all I had and to lose them the way I did I..."

Cannonball would have said keep it, but like the other members, he was staring at the man they called their leader.

Wanda looked angry, while Quicksilver looked full of anguish. "Father, father please, tell them that's not true, tell them I am not some undead abomination! you did this to save us, you didn't do this because you couldn't let go, I am real, am I not?" he'd say, looking down at the man. Erik did not look up, and quietly pleaded with his son.

"I'm sorry Pietro, I hope you can forgive me one day. I saw what Apocalypse did to Charles, my oldest friend and his X-men, and I wanted them to survive, but I knew they couldn't in their current state, so I asked for help from Apocalypse. I said he could use Lorna in exchange for improving my Brotherhood but..but not like this, I did not think it would be like this, I just wante dyou all to survive in this world"

"Father I would have rather DIED fighting than be stuck...like this! All of us, changed, altered in some way!"

Wanda would turn to Captain America. "Does, does what my fa..Erik did have to do with your mission?"

"I think so, but thanks to Reed, we have a chance to make this right. Tell me Reed, does Franklin have his reality alteration powers in this universe?"

more_horiz
Reed nodded. "To a degree, I've had to have some safeguards on him. I think I get what you're suggesting and it can be done, but it will take some time. He's still young and needs focus. I wanted to see how he matured before setting him against Apocalypse"

"Maybe the guiding hand and memories of a father can help?" Mariah would ask, putting one hand on Quicksilver, the other on Erik

"You mean, things can change?" Quicksilver would ask, to which Mariah would nod. "Magneto...ERik has learned to let the ghosts of the past lie, and will not make the same mistake he did before, his pride and guilt won't let him. I think you all will be okay"

Captain America, Kal, Lady Green, Pod 10, Aptomi and Mariah would feel the Tallus they each had glowing.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Reed nodded. "To a degree, I've had to have some safeguards on him. I think I get what you're suggesting and it can be done, but it will take some time. He's still young and needs focus. I wanted to see how he matured before setting him against Apocalypse"

"Maybe the guiding hand and memories of a father can help?" Mariah would ask, putting one hand on Quicksilver, the other on Erik

"You mean, things can change?" Quicksilver would ask, to which Mariah would nod. "Magneto...ERik has learned to let the ghosts of the past lie, and will not make the same mistake he did before, his pride and guilt won't let him. I think you all will be okay"

Captain America, Kal, Lady Green, Pod 10, Aptomi and Mariah would feel the Tallus they each had glowing.

"I think you said the magic words kiddo." Aptomi smiled as she walked over to the group.

"Work together, trust each other, and you can accomplish great things. This world has been through a lot and now is the time to rebuild it. The road ahead is a long one, but I know you can do it." Captain America smiled.

"And Pyro, thanks for the assist." Kal said to him. "It was fun fighting alongside all of you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I think you said the magic words kiddo." Aptomi smiled as she walked over to the group.

"Work together, trust each other, and you can accomplish great things. This world has been through a lot and now is the time to rebuild it. The road ahead is a long one, but I know you can do it." Captain America smiled.

"And Pyro, thanks for the assist." Kal said to him. "It was fun fighting alongside all of you."
As the Exiles faded away, The Brotherhood waved, with Quicksilver helping his father up.

"Oi thanks flyboy! Come back some time or sumthin, mebbe we can get you and Proudstar to arm wrestle? My money is on you but big boy might not like it" he'd say, laughing as Proudstar raised his fist

The Exiles would find themselves in the Crystal Palace, with Morph and Nocturne clapping. "Good job for your first world there folks! THanks to you, Magneto will go with Reed Richards to find his son, and once they start fresh, he ends up becoming a genuine leader of his people. Genosha even gets recognized at the UN charter and that world becomes one of the more brighter ones."

"So all in all, stellar fix. If any of you need to collect yourselves for something, you can tell us now or take care of it, Heather's prepping the next portal, while Blink is looking into something. Next world well, it looks a bit different" Nocturne would tell them, hand up for a high five

Blink stared at what was Earth-999. Thing is, the screen was white, no one could see anything on it, even though there was activity. She could see movement, and that worried her. She'd talk to Heather about it afterwards, and hopefully it wasn't who-or what she thought it was

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As the Exiles faded away, The Brotherhood waved, with Quicksilver helping his father up.

"Oi thanks flyboy! Come back some time or sumthin, mebbe we can get you and Proudstar to arm wrestle? My money is on you but big boy might not like it" he'd say, laughing as Proudstar raised his fist

The Exiles would find themselves in the Crystal Palace, with Morph and Nocturne clapping. "Good job for your first world there folks! THanks to you, Magneto will go with Reed Richards to find his son, and once they start fresh, he ends up becoming a genuine leader of his people. Genosha even gets recognized at the UN charter and that world becomes one of the more brighter ones."

"So all in all, stellar fix. If any of you need to collect yourselves for something, you can tell us now or take care of it, Heather's prepping the next portal, while Blink is looking into something. Next world well, it looks a bit different" Nocturne would tell them, hand up for a high five

Blink stared at what was Earth-999. Thing is, the screen was white, no one could see anything on it, even though there was activity. She could see movement, and that worried her. She'd talk to Heather about it afterwards, and hopefully it wasn't who-or what she thought it was

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to have a victory meal and then a nice relaxing sundip." Kal smiled. "Wait..." He held up his wrist. "Can this thing survive that?"

"Excellent work there team." Matthew smiled and set down his helmet. "I mean it, it was a pleasure working with all of you. I am going to go change and grab a shower. I think all of us getting a bit of R&R before our next mission would be for the best."

"I'll grab a shower too. Do we have our own rooms here?" Aptomi asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to have a victory meal and then a nice relaxing sundip." Kal smiled. "Wait..." He held up his wrist. "Can this thing survive that?"

"Excellent work there team." Matthew smiled and set down his helmet. "I mean it, it was a pleasure working with all of you. I am going to go change and grab a shower. I think all of us getting a bit of R&R before our next mission would be for the best."

"It's survived a few supernovas Saiyitonian. We don't have a sun outside of the Crystal Palace but follow into one of the rooms and think about it. There's a desert room that has optimal heat, I think you'll like it very much" Heather would tlel him

"Define rooms, I mean you can but this place shifts more times than you'd like. If you need a change of clothes or a shower it can do that though, and i'd be glad to he-URK"

"What Morph means is that there are facilities for you to use, but nothing completely permanent. We cana't stop at your home realities, but we can use others to accommodate you and your needs, whether they be clothing or not. Before we found this, we had to get use to changing/cleaning or even eating on whatever world we got dumped. Does that work for you,, heading to a different reality to change? it can be close to yours if you like?"

"I'll relax, but I Think I"ll also talk with Blink, or well I'll wait for her" Mariah would say, sitting down on the ground.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"It's survived a few supernovas Saiyitonian. We don't have a sun outside of the Crystal Palace but follow into one of the rooms and think about it. There's a desert room that has optimal heat, I think you'll like it very much" Heather would tlel him

"Define rooms, I mean you can but this place shifts more times than you'd like. If you need a change of clothes or a shower it can do that though, and i'd be glad to he-URK"

"What Morph means is that there are facilities for you to use, but nothing completely permanent. We cana't stop at your home realities, but we can use others to accommodate you and your needs, whether they be clothing or not. Before we found this, we had to get use to changing/cleaning or even eating on whatever world we got dumped. Does that work for you,, heading to a different reality to change? it can be close to yours if you like?"

"I'll relax, but I Think I"ll also talk with Blink, or well I'll wait for her" Mariah would say, sitting down on the ground.

Pod 10: I'm still tick that I didn't get to show off Big B, will want to whoop that Apoc creep's butt!

Lady Green: so you missed out on the action big deal.

Pod 10: it is a big deal I am the great Beter Pennyson I am Pod 10 I save my universe a dozen of times. I should have been there on the action.

Lady Green: was that with or without help?

Pod: mostly help from my sister, my best friend, and my grand mother, some other random people , the Maids but I did most of the work, okay not really but I was the hero.

Lady Green: spoken like arrogant kid.

more_horiz

"A desert huh? Yeah, that'll work. Thanks." Kal said.

"A different reality to change in huh? Alright, I can go with that." Aptomi said.

"Fair enough, and Mariah? It was fun working with you again. I was right about you, there is some of my old friend still in there."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"A different reality to change in huh? Alright, I can go with that." Aptomi said.

"Fair enough, and Mariah? It was fun working with you again. I was right about you, there is some of my old friend still in there."

"Yep, just head down the halls and you'll see it Kal" she'd say, and as Kal headed down there, he'd see an expansive, vast desert, with a large sun in the middle. "It's one of the rooms we appeared in when we started this job"

"Glad to hear it Aptomi!" Nocturne would say, stepping on a platform and holding out her hand. "Earth-56, madame?" she'd say with a faint German accent, her hand out for Aptomi to grab

Mariah gave a slight smile. "Thank you Ca..Matt. I appreciate that, I'm glad to know some part of me reminds you of..me" she'd say, laughing a bit. For rest and relaxation, Mariah no longer needed that, or well she could go a long while without sustenance or maintenance. She needed sleep, but Apocalypse had modified her body so that she no longer could, or needed to taste things. A small sacrifice to pay for the freedom of her power is what he had told her. As she waited for Blink, she stared at the back and front of her hand, taking note of the Tallus.

Morph bounced over. "Hey hey hey, relax Beter, you'll get plenty more chances to mix it up with some serious baddies! in fact, you'll get to fight a DRAGON net world, a big flaming sonuvagun like you've never seen before, something really crazy! And come on Lady, why you gotta harsh the kid's mellow like that?" Morph would say.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yep, just head down the halls and you'll see it Kal" she'd say, and as Kal headed down there, he'd see an expansive, vast desert, with a large sun in the middle. "It's one of the rooms we appeared in when we started this job"

"Glad to hear it Aptomi!" Nocturne would say, stepping on a platform and holding out her hand. "Earth-56, madame?" she'd say with a faint German accent, her hand out for Aptomi to grab

Mariah gave a slight smile. "Thank you Ca..Matt. I appreciate that, I'm glad to know some part of me reminds you of..me" she'd say, laughing a bit. For rest and relaxation, Mariah no longer needed that, or well she could go a long while without sustenance or maintenance. She needed sleep, but Apocalypse had modified her body so that she no longer could, or needed to taste things. A small sacrifice to pay for the freedom of her power is what he had told her. As she waited for Blink, she stared at the back and front of her hand, taking note of the Tallus.

Morph bounced over. "Hey hey hey, relax Beter, you'll get plenty more chances to mix it up with some  serious baddies! in fact, you'll get to fight a DRAGON net world, a big flaming sonuvagun like you've never seen before, something really crazy! And come on Lady, why you gotta harsh the kid's mellow like that?" Morph would say.

Pod 10: you know what I could go for what now chill fries and a smoothy.

Lady Green: Chill fries will you actually eat that slop okay well if that's what you like.

Pod 10: hey don't knock the fires until you try them.

more_horiz
Morph gives Pod 10 a high five. "Chili fries! my man! my high flying high faluting superheroin' teen! I use to eat those all the time, back in the day, but it's like soooome people" Morph would say, his hand inflating to an obnoxious size as he pointed at Lady Green "Don't appreciate true gourmet food, 'mirite?"

Mariah stood up and walked over to Blink as the woman approached. "Blink, would it be fair of me to ask what exactly we're up against?"

"That's the thing Mariah, we don't know yet who or what is striking against us, but we do know they've effected your homeworlds in such a way that things have been tampered with, and are the reason we're having you fix these other worlds"

"Any guesses on the culprits?"

"Well, no, not at the moment but we're still looking. Until then, try to relax, okay?" Blink would say, patting Mariah's shoulder. Mariah simply nodded and walked down the hall, collecting her thoughts. IF she could go back, would she want to? I mean when she left she was on the verge of death and accepted that for her crimes. Would she be able to go back after doing all of this? Hard to think about

more_horiz

Froggy wrote:

"Thanks." Kal said as he walked inside. The massive amounts of sunlight supercharging him right away and restoring any lost Ki from the battle. "Awwww yeah, this what I'm talking about." He smiled and pulled up a lawn chair and sitting down to relax.

"Lead the way." Aptomi said and walked with her.

Matthew patted her on the back and found a spot to sit down and relax.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Froggy wrote:

"Thanks." Kal said as he walked inside. The massive amounts of sunlight supercharging him right away and restoring any lost Ki from the battle. "Awwww yeah, this what I'm talking about." He smiled and pulled up a lawn chair and sitting down to relax.

"Lead the way." Aptomi said and walked with her.

Matthew patted her on the back and found a spot to sit down and relax.
"Told you you'd like it" Kal would hear Heather's voice from the sun.

Aptomi was guided toward the portal and as they arrived, she'd see a number of stores on display. Nocturne showed her a credit card, then handed it to her. "Shop, shop away Fraulein"

"So apparently whoever is doing this is part of the reason we have to fix these worlds, they're the ones who set things up so that these worlds would turn out broken" Mariah would state. "one of these worlds, one of these people killed a Justice League of Avengers"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Morph gives Pod 10 a high five. "Chili fries! my man! my high flying high faluting superheroin' teen! I use to eat those all the time, back in the day, but it's like soooome people" Morph would say, his hand inflating to an obnoxious size as he pointed at Lady Green "Don't appreciate true gourmet food, 'mirite?"

Mariah stood up and walked over to Blink as the woman approached. "Blink, would it be fair of me to ask what exactly we're up against?"

"That's the thing Mariah, we don't know yet who or what is striking against us, but we do know they've effected your homeworlds in such a way that things have been tampered with, and are the reason we're having you fix these other worlds"

"Any guesses on the culprits?"

"Well, no, not at the moment but we're still looking. Until then, try to relax, okay?" Blink would say, patting Mariah's shoulder. Mariah simply nodded and walked down the hall, collecting her thoughts. IF she could go back, would she want to? I mean when she left she was on the verge of death and accepted that for her crimes. Would she be able to go back after doing all of this? Hard to think about

Lady Green: give me a T bone Steak well done .

OT: Admin and Froggy I need help with Saskourara Manastina and Vanessa Manastiana  friends in the Famous Manastiana Siblings thread. these people along with Saskouara will be the most popular kids at Stridayxa High ( six total counting Saskourara)  while the one's that hang out with Vanessa will be the most popular kids at Stridayxa  middle school along with her  ( four in total counting  Vanessa three girls and one guy. ) want to expend on Stridayxa City in NUCAU.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply