ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

I Am Stronghold

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionI Am Stronghold - Page 2 EmptyCrime Central Arc: Episode of Artemis

more_horiz

I Am Stronghold - Page 2 Fxb2x0
In a bit of a detour, we will be following Artemis on her mission before switching back to the main two.  Cool 

descriptionI Am Stronghold - Page 2 EmptyRe: I Am Stronghold

more_horiz
Like the ominous nature of her.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Thanks.  Very Happy 

I also came up with a better look for the villainess she will be fighting.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/072/0/9/katarina_mueller___bodybuilder___7ft_2ins___320lbs_by_theamazonclub-d4snvqh.jpg
 farao 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Like your avvy.  Cool 

more_horiz
she loks cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

In a bit of a detour, we will be following Artemis on her mission before switching back to the main two.  Cool 

It took some searching but eventually Artemis found what she was looking for. A group of scantily clad women who were posing on a street corner and flirting with men who passed by. Tatooed on the right and left arms of each woman was the skeleton of a flamingo with a flaming pink outline around it.
http://www.octopustattoostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/47042_527380310639207_1287041164_n.jpg
Miss Lovely Flamingo had not only forced these women into this lifestyle, but marked them as well, as if they were property or animals. She would pay dearly for this. Running off off the building, Artemis leaped into the air, her cloak billowing behind her and then it spread out, allowing Artemis to catch the wind and glide a considerable distance. She closed it up a bit and flew down and drop kicked one of the men just as he was attempting to force a woman into his car. Her feet caught the back of his head and knocked him to the ground. Artemis sprang up off of him, jumping over to the next burly man, grabbed the side of his head in her hands and drove an armored knee into his face, right between the eyes, taking him down. Landing on the ground, Artemis grabbed his arm, turned around and tossed the man over her head so hard he flew through the air and landed hard on the first man she took out.

She pointed to one of the women. "You." Her voice synthesizer allowing her to hide her real voice with a fake one. "Innocent. Stay with the other women. I have some questions I want to ask these men about their boss."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ONbjH1F_X0
The remaining henchmen quickly started surrounding her. "Damn you lady, who the hell are you?"
http://paulsizer.deviantart.com/art/REMAKE-The-Flamingo-Poster-135637130
"I am the hunter."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

It took some searching but eventually Artemis found what she was looking for. A group of scantily clad women who were posing on a street corner and flirting with men who passed by. Tatooed on the right and left arms of each woman was the skeleton of a flamingo with a flaming pink outline around it.
http://www.octopustattoostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/47042_527380310639207_1287041164_n.jpg
Miss Lovely Flamingo had not only forced these women into this lifestyle, but marked them as well, as if they were property or animals. She would pay dearly for this. Running off off the building, Artemis leaped into the air, her cloak billowing behind her and then it spread out, allowing Artemis to catch the wind and glide a considerable distance. She closed it up a bit and flew down and drop kicked one of the men just as he was attempting to force a woman into his car. Her feet caught the back of his head and knocked him to the ground. Artemis sprang up off of him, jumping over to the next burly man, grabbed the side of his head in her hands and drove an armored knee into his face, right between the eyes, taking him down. Landing on the ground, Artemis grabbed his arm, turned around and tossed the man over her head so hard he flew through the air and landed hard on the first man she took out.

She pointed to one of the women. "You." Her voice synthesizer allowing her to hide her real voice with a fake one. "Innocent. Stay with the other women. I have some questions I want to ask these men about their boss."
The remaining henchmen quickly started surrounding her. "Damn you lady, who the hell are you?"  
"I am the hunter."

"Shoot her! BLOW HER DAMN HEAD OFF!"

Artemis was too fast though and flung out her hands, throwing out two knives, each of which was tied to a chain around her wrist. The knives stabbed into the right shoulder of one man and through the gun of another. Artemis pulled back on the knives, causing blood to splurt out of the first mans shoulder and tearing apart the handgun of the other and she swung the chains, slashing the chests of the two men before flipping up into the air and backwards, landing on top of the car to avoid the fire from the others. The shots from the guns blasted holes in the brick wall. Apparently those pink guns of theirs were not just for show, they were some kind of laser guns. Most likely bought from 'The Handyman'. The lasers were not quite as fast as bullets, but all the same, they would cut through her like a hot knife through butter if she got hit. The solution of course was to focus on evading their aim while returning her own attacks.
Artemis readied her knives as the thugs turned and fired, shooting at the car and at her. The lasers tore right through the car and caused it to explode but Artemis was already on the move, flipping and twisting in the air as she came down and cut through a thug's gun and then kicking him in the jewels hard enough to lift him up into the air with the impact. As he came back down, crying and holding himself, Artemis turned and flung out her knife, slashing a man down the arm.
Artemis tore through the assembled group of thugs, moving incredibly fast as she sped around and sliced at their weapons and bodies, doing just enough to incapacitate them, one by one.
After running forward and dropkicking the last thug through a window, Artemis put away her knives, walked over to the busted ball man, knelt down, grabbed him by the throat and picked him up, lifting up off of his feet and then grabbing a finger on his right hand and breaking it. "Where is she? Where is your boss? Tell me!"
Already in pain, the man sang like a canary.
Dropping him, Artemis allowed the man to catch his breath before kicking him away and walking over to the women, hands up. "You needn't be afraid, I will not harm you. I am here to help this city. My name is Artemis and I am going after the monster who forced you into this lifestyle."
"F-Flamingo? You're really going to bring her down?" One of the women asked, tearing up a little.
"I will break her down and burn her club to the ground. That is a promise."
"Th-thank you."
"Stay hidden and avoid being seen by the criminals. Once this is all over, I'll see to it that you get police protection." With that, Artemis wrapped her cloak around herself and vanished in a burst of smoke.

Not long after, Artemis was standing in front of the first of Lovely's 3 clubs. With it being around mid-afternoon, it was closed right now. But that would not stop her. Artemis ran right up to the door and kicked it down and ran inside. The men assigned to guard the place ran out to fight her. More of the same, but Artemis noticed something else, two men in costumes. Obviously super villains, trained killers hired by Lovely to protect the area.
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Flamingo-Kurt-298020002
http://kayshinigami.deviantart.com/art/the-Flamingo-2-colored-305440649
"Who is she bro? New talent?" The smaller one asked.
"No, I don't think so. Probably a superhero wannabe or something."
The men all rushed her and Artemis began thrashing them, brutally beating down the thugs surrounding her.
"...Kinda busting up our guys."
"Eh, we can hire more of them. You want first crack at her?"
"Cool with me." Skull Crusher Flamingo pulled out two metal eskrima sticks and walked over to her as Artemis was finishing off the last of the thugs. She raised her knives and stared him down.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I am the hunter."

Artemis was too fast though and flung out her hands, throwing out two knives, each of which was tied to a chain around her wrist. The knives stabbed into the right shoulder of one man and through the gun of another. Artemis pulled back on the knives, causing blood to splurt out of the first mans shoulder and tearing apart the handgun of the other and she swung the chains, slashing the chests of the two men before flipping up into the air and backwards, landing on top of the car to avoid the fire from the others. The shots from the guns blasted holes in the brick wall. Apparently those pink guns of theirs were not just for show, they were some kind of laser guns. Most likely bought from 'The Handyman'. The lasers were not quite as fast as bullets, but all the same, they would cut through her like a hot knife through butter if she got hit. The solution of course was to focus on evading their aim while returning her own attacks.
Artemis readied her knives as the thugs turned and fired, shooting at the car and at her. The lasers tore right through the car and caused it to explode but Artemis was already on the move, flipping and twisting in the air as she came down and cut through a thug's gun and then kicking him in the jewels hard enough to lift him up into the air with the impact. As he came back down, crying and holding himself, Artemis turned and flung out her knife, slashing a man down the arm.
Artemis tore through the assembled group of thugs, moving incredibly fast as she sped around and sliced at their weapons and bodies, doing just enough to incapacitate them, one by one.  
After running forward and dropkicking the last thug through a window, Artemis put away her knives, walked over to the busted ball man, knelt down, grabbed him by the throat and picked him up, lifting up off of his feet and then grabbing a finger on his right hand and breaking it. "Where is she? Where is your boss? Tell me!"
Dropping him, Artemis allowed the man to catch his breath before kicking him away and walking over to the women, hands up. "You needn't be afraid, I will not harm you. I am here to help this city. My name is Artemis and I am going after the monster who forced you into this lifestyle."
"F-Flamingo? You're really going to bring her down?" One of the women asked, tearing up a little.
"Th-thank you."
"Stay hidden and avoid being seen by the criminals. Once this is all over, I'll see to it that you get police protection." With that, Artemis wrapped her cloak around herself and vanished in a burst of smoke.

Not long after, Artemis was standing in front of the first of Lovely's 3 clubs. With it being around mid-afternoon, it was closed right now. But that would not stop her. Artemis ran right up to the door and kicked it down and ran inside. The men assigned to guard the place ran out to fight her. More of the same, but Artemis noticed something else, two men in costumes. Obviously super villains, trained killers hired by Lovely to protect the area.
The men all rushed her and Artemis began thrashing them, brutally beating down the thugs surrounding her.
"Cool with me." Skull Crusher Flamingo pulled out two metal eskrima sticks and walked over to her as Artemis was finishing off the last of the thugs. She raised her knives and stared him down.  

Skull Crusher struck first, swinging the stick at her head but Artemis raised her arm to block him but blocking his arm with her forearm and he then swung his other arm but Artemis blocked it and the two began dueling, eskirma sticks clashing with the knives at incredible speed. He stepped to the side, knocked her arm down with the sticks but Artemis gave him a shallow cut across his leg with the knife followed by kicking him in the face, breaking his nose with her boot and she then flipped and landed a kick on his stomach. Rolling back, she kicked him 15 feet away with a boot to the head and sent him sliding into the stage.
"Next?"
Beatdown jumped down and ran over to her. He kicked at Artemis and she blocked it but she was knocked backwards onto the stage. It wasn't strength alone either. The man had armor on underneath his costume. Judging by the way he moved, there were gauntlets on under his gloves and metal in his boots. Beatdown attacked again and Artemis flipped onto the stage, sheathed her knives and flipped over him, taking a fighting stance to take him on. Beatdown moved in, using kickboxing to attack her but Artemis was able to avoid his kicks and strikes for awhile before she grabbed his arm and punched him hard across the face. Beatdown stumbled to the side and spit blood from his mouth before coming back for more. He tried a knee strike only for Artemis to dodge it and elbow him in the face. As he was reeling from this, Artemis moved in and kicked him in the chest, kneed him in the chest and then grabbed him by the head and kneed him in the face and pushed him away. The minion was just getting to his feet when Artemis walked over and kicked him in the back of his right leg and then spin kicking him in the back of his head. Artemis rolled her shoulders as she waited for him to get up. Beatdown attacked her again but Artemis calmly dodged his punches and struck back with a rapid fire five hit combination of punches across his face and then hit him with an elbow to the face.
Beatdown fell to the ground, spitting blood from his mouth. "Who...what are you? What-what do you want? Please...please.." Artemis gave him a hard kick in the ribs that launched him up into the air and Beatdown hit the stairs leading onto the stage and rolled back down them. "That was for everything you have done to the women that you have kidnapped and forced into being your strippers and prostitutes."
"Wh-what...ohhhh....ohhhh Goooodddd..." Artemis walked over and grabbed Beatdown by the neck and lifted him up by the neck. "You know exactly what I am talking about."
"I-I....yes...yesssh...I know. I-I'm sorry, please, please don't punch me anymore!"
"Confess. Turn yourself into the police and confess!"
"Yes...I'll do it! I'll do it! I swear!"
"Good." Artemis then kneed him in the groin and threw him to the ground.
"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find your boss."
By the time he looked back up, Artemis had vanished.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I am the hunter."

"Th-thank you."

Skull Crusher struck first, swinging the stick at her head but Artemis raised her arm to block him but blocking his arm with her forearm and he then swung his other arm but Artemis blocked it and the two began dueling, eskirma sticks clashing with the knives at incredible speed. He stepped to the side, knocked her arm down with the sticks but Artemis gave him a shallow cut across his leg with the knife followed by kicking him in the face, breaking his nose with her boot and she then flipped and landed a kick on his stomach. Rolling back, she kicked him 15 feet away with a boot to the head and sent him sliding into the stage.
"Next?"
Beatdown jumped down and ran over to her. He kicked at Artemis and she blocked it but she was knocked backwards onto the stage. It wasn't strength alone either. The man had armor on underneath his costume. Judging by the way he moved, there were gauntlets on under his gloves and metal in his boots. Beatdown attacked again and Artemis flipped onto the stage, sheathed her knives and flipped over him, taking a fighting stance to take him on. Beatdown moved in, using kickboxing to attack her but Artemis was able to avoid his kicks and strikes for awhile before she grabbed his arm and punched him hard across the face. Beatdown stumbled to the side and spit blood from his mouth before coming back for more. He tried a knee strike only for Artemis to dodge it and elbow him in the face. As he was reeling from this, Artemis moved in and kicked him in the chest, kneed him in the chest and then grabbed him by the head and kneed him in the face and pushed him away. The minion was just getting to his feet when Artemis walked over and kicked him in the back of his right leg and then spin kicking him in the back of his head. Artemis rolled her shoulders as she waited for him to get up. Beatdown attacked her again but Artemis calmly dodged his punches and struck back with a rapid fire five hit combination of punches across his face and then hit him with an elbow to the face.
Beatdown fell to the ground, spitting blood from his mouth. "Who...what are you? What-what do you want? Please...please.." Artemis gave him a hard kick in the ribs that launched him up into the air and Beatdown hit the stairs leading onto the stage and rolled back down them. "That was for everything you have done to the women that you have kidnapped and forced into being your strippers and prostitutes."
"Wh-what...ohhhh....ohhhh Goooodddd..." Artemis walked over and grabbed Beatdown by the neck and lifted him up by the neck. "You know exactly what I am talking about."
"I-I....yes...yesssh...I know. I-I'm sorry, please, please don't punch me anymore!"
Interesting thing tongue 

http://legato.freeforums.net/thread/134/chaos-war-character-bios

Still good showcasing in Artemis's interrogation skills

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I am the hunter."

"Th-thank you."

"Next?"

Interesting thing tongue 

http://legato.freeforums.net/thread/134/chaos-war-character-bios

Still good showcasing in Artemis's interrogation skills

LOL!

And thank you.  Very Happy 

more_horiz

Hitting the second club had been quite easy, about as much resistance as the first. With the women freed and the thugs broken and beaten, Artemis moved on to the largest one, which is where the leader would be.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/286/2/2/night_club_exterior__night_version__sketchup__by_doubleagent2005-d5ho7v1.jpg
Looking up at it, she wondered how such a place could be in operation considering the hole that Crime Central was.
Sneaking up to the side, she grappled up onto the roof and walked along the perimeter of it. A couple of guards along the back and one man in front. No problem. Deciding to start with the guards out back, she dropped down off of the roof and landed on the first man, taking him out of commission, and then jumped off of him before he finished falling and kicked the second guard in the face. By the time he was hitting the ground, Artemis was racing over to the other two. She jumped forward and ducked the third guard, kneed him in the stomach and shoved him against a wall before flinging a shuriken into the right shoulder of the last guard. The shuriken's she used were coated in a special tranquilizer liquid that could knock out a grown man in seconds. The thug fell to the ground and tried to pull it out but felt his vision getting blurry and his body going numb. He looked up just long enough to see her boot coming at his face.
With the guards down, Artemis retrieved the shuriken, flicked the blood off of it and continued on, circling back around to the front. She took out the guard at the front door before he saw her coming and walked inside and opened up the door. The guards inside saw the hooded hero walk in and immediately went for their guns, for all of the good that did them, as Artemis was already whipping out her shuriken without even breaking stride, taking out the guards before they could open fire.

She walked around the metal detectors and headed up the stairs to the dance room and opened up the doors. She was greeted by quite the spectacle as the lights turned on and dance music began playing.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs34/f/2008/295/a/e/Dance_Club_by_Piyero.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bIFx8xXj7E
An army of guards marched up to greet her, flanked by two super villains, one a large guard and the other a metahuman. Behind both of them though,was Miss Lovely Flamingo herself and she was even larger than Artemis had anticipated.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/072/0/9/katarina_mueller___bodybuilder___7ft_2ins___320lbs_by_theamazonclub-d4snvqh.jpg
"A little birdie told me that some dumb outsider had been f-ing with my clubs and beating up my boys, but I never expected you to be so young and small." She lit up a cigar. "Tell you what kid, you've proven that you have some brass ones, so how about you come work for me? I'll pay you triple the wages of my men, and all just to guard me. What do you say?"
"Get down on your knees, beg for mercy, and release all of the women you have abudcted and forced into this life. Do this and I will spare you."
"And if I refuse?"
"I will break your arms and legs. Believe me, Miss Flamingo, I do not exaggerate."
"Watch out boys, we've got a badss over here! But in case you haven't counted, I have an army and you are all alone." She said as more guards walked into the room.
"Yes, I know, it is really unfair for all of you isn't it?"
Flamingo took a puff of the cigar. "Can't say I didn't make the offer to you. Okay boys! Fill her full of holes and bring me her head. I'll be in my office." She turned around and walked away, signaling them to take her down.
The large guard punched her fists together. "Dibs on yanking her head off!"
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BeGEAD8oSwg/SpH3iIdGu3I/AAAAAAAABmE/HRTffR_bfFk/s1600/jjholinaty_alpha_flight_PP_covered.jpg
"Not if I roast her first!" The meta-human woman laughed.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/074/6/4/hot_flash_by_winter_nook-d5y4w7l.jpg
"I was being kind when I told you to surrender. Everything that is about to happen, you brought upon yourselves."

more_horiz
Artemis. Kicking ass and taking names!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Artemis. Kicking ass and taking names!!!

You know it!  Laughing 

more_horiz
ARTEMIS ROLLS INTO THE STORY

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Hitting the second club had been quite easy, about as much resistance as the first. With the women freed and the thugs broken and beaten, Artemis moved on to the largest one, which is where the leader would be.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/286/2/2/night_club_exterior__night_version__sketchup__by_doubleagent2005-d5ho7v1.jpg
Looking up at it, she wondered how such a place could be in operation considering the hole that Crime Central was.
Sneaking up to the side, she grappled up onto the roof and walked along the perimeter of it. A couple of guards along the back and one man in front. No problem. Deciding to start with the guards out back, she dropped down off of the roof and landed on the first man, taking him out of commission, and then jumped off of him before he finished falling and kicked the second guard in the face. By the time he was hitting the ground, Artemis was racing over to the other two. She jumped forward and ducked the third guard, kneed him in the stomach and shoved him against a wall before flinging a shuriken into the right shoulder of the last guard. The shuriken's she used were coated in a special tranquilizer liquid that could knock out a grown man in seconds. The thug fell to the ground and tried to pull it out but felt his vision getting blurry and his body going numb. He looked up just long enough to see her boot coming at his face.
With the guards down, Artemis retrieved the shuriken, flicked the blood off of it and continued on, circling back around to the front. She took out the guard at the front door before he saw her coming and walked inside and opened up the door. The guards inside saw the hooded hero walk in and immediately went for their guns, for all of the good that did them, as Artemis was already whipping out her shuriken without even breaking stride, taking out the guards before they could open fire.

She walked around the metal detectors and headed up the stairs to the dance room and opened up the doors. She was greeted by quite the spectacle as the lights turned on and dance music began playing.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs34/f/2008/295/a/e/Dance_Club_by_Piyero.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bIFx8xXj7E
An army of guards marched up to greet her, flanked by two super villains, one a large guard and the other a metahuman. Behind both of them though,was Miss Lovely Flamingo herself and she was even larger than Artemis had anticipated.
"A little birdie told me that some dumb outsider had been f-ing with my clubs and beating up my boys, but I never expected you to be so young and small." She lit up a cigar. "Tell you what kid, you've proven that you have some brass ones, so how about you come work for me? I'll pay you triple the wages of my men, and all just to guard me. What do you say?"
"Get down on your knees, beg for mercy, and release all of the women you have abudcted and forced into this life. Do this and I will spare you."
"And if I refuse?"
"I will break your arms and legs. Believe me, Miss Flamingo, I do not exaggerate."
"Watch out boys, we've got a badss over here! But in case you haven't counted, I have an army and you are all alone." She said as more guards walked into the room.
"Yes, I know, it is really unfair for all of you isn't it?"
Flamingo took a puff of the cigar. "Can't say I didn't make the offer to you. Okay boys! Fill her full of holes and bring me her head. I'll be in my office." She turned around and walked away, signaling them to take her down.
The large guard punched her fists together. "Dibs on yanking her head off!"
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BeGEAD8oSwg/SpH3iIdGu3I/AAAAAAAABmE/HRTffR_bfFk/s1600/jjholinaty_alpha_flight_PP_covered.jpg
"Not if I roast her first!" The meta-human woman laughed.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/074/6/4/hot_flash_by_winter_nook-d5y4w7l.jpg
"I was being kind when I told you to surrender. Everything that is about to happen, you brought upon yourselves."

The henchmen attacked first and opened fire with AK107's.
http://www.imfdb.org/images/1/16/Ak107-2.jpg
Artemis was already charging them head-on, the bullets peppering the floor around her but she was too fast for their aim and either evaded the bullets or deflected what she could with the swords. She jumped in the air to attack the first man she reached and jump-kicked him in the face with her armored boot and then, while he was falling down, she ran forward to the left to attack another minion and slice the barrel off of his gun and then she turned around and struck him down with the back of it while also giving the next minion a slash across his arm. It wasn't fatal, but it would hurt. She dodged more gunfire and then attacked a thug, crossing her blades in front of herself to stop bullets and then she slashed apart his gun and kicked him in the pelvis hard enough to break bone, dropping him right then and there. Artemis tossed one sword in the air, dodged gunfire with speed and incredible acrobatics, jumped high up into the air and threw down shuriken, striking a number of thugs and dropping them, the tranquilizing serum already working into their body.
She landed on the floor, caught her sword, turned around and elbowed a thug in the face and then jumped forward 15 feet with ease, landed, slid forward and began spinning and slashing at the remaining thugs with her swords, cutting their guns and bodies. She left wounds but nothing fatal.
"Yeeesh, what is she, a jackrabbit?" The large guard asked as they watched her.
"I'd say she's a ninja."
"A ninja? Really?"
"Okay, Einstein, what's your explanation?"
"...Fine, you win."
"Always do. So you want to take her first?"
"Might as well." She started forward.

Artemis punched one thug down to the floor, kicked him five feet up into the air and then hammered him back down. She then dodged punches from a thug and kicked him in the side of the head hard enough to knock him over and onto his head and he slid across the floor for few feet before stopping.
Sensing an attack incoming, she turned around to see the large guard flinging her body at Artemis. Her stomach collided with Artemis with enough force to knock her backwards a couple of feet before she was able to stop herself and regain her balance. "This is new, never f-ed up a ninja before. You ready to dance little girl?" She smirked and sumo stomped the floor hard enough to leave foot sized cracks in it. "Allow me to introduce myself: I'm Rosey, the Human Wrecking Ball!"
http://www.writeups.org/img/fiche/5407c.jpg
"And here I was thinking you were a human beach-ball."
"Oh I like you, you're funny. I'm gonna enjoy squashing you." She ran forward to attack.
Artemis VS Rosey.
Coming Next.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Sensing an attack incoming, she turned around to see the large guard flinging her body at Artemis. Her stomach collided with Artemis with enough force to knock her backwards a couple of feet before she was able to stop herself and regain her balance. "This is new, never f-ed up a ninja before. You ready to dance little girl?" She smirked and sumo stomped the floor hard enough to leave foot sized cracks in it. "Allow me to introduce myself: I'm Rosey, the Human Wrecking Ball!"
http://www.writeups.org/img/fiche/5407c.jpg
"And here I was thinking you were a human beach-ball."
"Oh I like you, you're funny. I'm gonna enjoy squashing you." She ran forward to attack.

Artemis VS Rosey.

She attacked with surprisingly fast palm strikes causing Artemis to back away from her and then quickly attacked her leg with a spinning kick, putting her all into it. It was enough to knock her down slightly but then Artemis leaped into the air and kicked the back of Rosey's head with both feet full force, causing her face to smash into a wall and crack the club wall. Not wasting time, Artemis launched into a rapid-fire barrage of punches to her head that were beating her further into the wall and then finished it by kicking her. A moment later though, she pulled back out and stood up, licking her mouth. "Okay, now it's my turn." Rosey grinned.

"Having trouble beach-ball?" The other woman taunted.

"Just getting started candlestick!"

Artemis studied Rosey. She was twice her size, maybe more, drastically outweighed her and had durability and strength to match. But from what Artemis had seen, she still had the edge in skill and speed. Then Rosey lunged for her, throwing a punch at Artemis. She dodged and hit Rosey with five hard punches to the stomach area that accomplished little to nothing. She swiped at her only for Artemis to dodge it and jump into the air to knee her in the face but Rosey was quicker than Artemis expected and grabbed her leg and tossed her away through the air. Artemis flew until she hit one of the pillars and broke the plate glass she hit and fell to the floor. Her body armor had protected her from most of the impact but it still hurt a whole lot.
"Don't go taking a nap on me." Rosey charged her, thunderous footsteps that Artemis could hear coming even over the blaring dance music. She leaped up and attempted to stomp on the hero who rolled out of the way just in time, Rosey's foot breaking through the floor.
"You know all that damage is coming out of your paycheck right?"
"I'm sure the boss'll understand!"
Taking advantage of Rosey's foot being stuck at the moment, Artemis rushed her and knocked her head against the plate glass and then rapidly combo'd her before Rosey recovered and batted her away.
Artemis blocked it but she was sent sliding across the floor. She was about to spring to her feet but Rosey was on her. She kicked the armor-clad ninja hero up into the air up to her head height. Artemis still had further up to go when Rosey then punched her away. The hits hurt like hell, but Artemis was not one to go down that easily. As she was getting tossed away, she threw a series of her shuriken at Rosey. The shuriken hit her body and cut into her, causing blood to stain her pink dress. "You know, I really liked this dress...but if you're gonna bring ME down, you'll need more than that!" Rosey gritted her teeth, obviously hurt, but recovered and swatted off the shuriken. Despite her size and resistance, the toxins were already working their way through her body.
Artemis hit the floor and slid across it until she hit the wall. She coughed and stood up, taking a few breaths and then readying herself to fight again. "Come on now, you got any more toys or are you gonna fight me for real?" Rosey laughed. She soon stopped when she saw Artemis pointing a gun-like device at her. "....What is that?"
Artemis replied by pulling the trigger, causing two metal barbs attached to wires to shoot out and stretch all the way over to Rosey and hit her. A second later, a large amount of electricity was sent at Rosey, shocking her. Rosey yelled in pain as the electricity crackled around her. She spasmed but soon focused, fought through the pain and grabbed the barbs and pulled on them with enough force that Artemis was forced towards her. Using this to her advantage, Artemis jumped in the air and flew over to Rosey, slugging her in the face, causing Rosey to fall back.
Artemis then put a foot on her chest and rapidly hit her with a combination of six punches and four kicks and a final haymaker punch. She managed to knock Artemis away and pulled herself to her feet, spitting a bit of blood from her mouth. She had blood dripping down her mouth and bruises and cuts on her face.
Her vision blurring, she managed to focus just in time to be punched across the jaw, sharply turning her head to the side but Rosey still got a hand on her head, lifted her up and slapped her to the floor and sent her sliding across it until Artemis bumped into the unconscious body of a henchman. Whirling around, Artemis saw Rosey jumping at her. "Hope you like pancakes you brat!" Artemis swiftly evaded her by sliding across the ground and Rosey instead landed on the body of a henchman, making a small crater on the floor and crushing the henchman's body. "I...huh...think I missed." "Yes." Rosey looked up and Artemis attempted a kick in the face but Rosey blocked it and then grabbed Artemis and ran forward and flung her against a pillar. Artemis slammed into it and fell to the floor. Rosey was on top of her as she was getting up and she punched Artemis across the face and sent her sliding eight feet away. Reaching for her belt, Artemis activated a device on her belt.
There was a beeping sound and after a few seconds, the lights and music shut off in the dance room. "Wha...what the?" Rosey looked around, unable to see anything. Knowing that the heroine now held a major advantage over her, Rosey relaxed, closed her eyes and listened. "Need a nightlight?" Candlestick joked.
"Just...be quiet! I'm listening!"
Shrugging, Candlestick made her eyes glow as she kept her back against the wall and looked around in case Artemis tried to attack her.
After a minute of uneasy silence, Artemis silently pulled out her grapple gun and fired it at Rosey. Hearing it fire, Rosey smirked, took a giant step to the side, leaned back and avoided it. She caught the hook in her left hand and then grabbed the rope part of it and yanked on it with both hands to cause Artemis to fly towards her. Artemis attempted a kick but Rosey, remembering what happened last time, already had her arm up to block her attack. She punched at Artemis but she jumped on her hand. Rosey swiped at her again but Artemis hopped up into the air and she grabbed onto Rosey's arm and swung into the air and kicked up at Rosey with both feet, let go, flipped in the air and came back down and slammed both of her armored hands down on Rosey's head as hard as she could, knocking down Rosey. Landing back on the floor, she turned the lights and music back on, stunning Rosey and Candlestick for a moment. 

Artemis went on the attack against Rosey. The corpulent villain was kicked hard in the face, was grabbed by her hair and she was pulled back down and then she was punched in her throat with a knife hand strike and she was then struck by an uppercut. Artemis then grabbed the middle finger on her right hand and broke it before Rosey was thrown face first against the pillar and Artemis kicked her down. Rolling her over, Artemis jumped on her and began repeatedly striking her face with punches until Rosey grabbed her hands, pulled her down and headbutted her twice and then punching her away.  
Artemis sat up and held her chest for a moment before climbing back up to her feet.

Rosey tried to get up but fell over. She grabbed onto the pillar and rested against it, her body badly beaten and thrashed. Her face was a mess after the repeated attacks from Artemis. She gritted her teeth and fixed her broken finger, grabbed a henchman and flung him at Artemis like a missile. She evaded it and gestured for Rosey to come at her. Roaring in rage, she rushed at Artemis in a wild and blind punching fury, going at her in an all out assault. Dodging around her, Artemis was backed against a wall and she dodged two punches, each punch breaking through the wall. Artemis dodged around her, grabbed her shirt, kicked her back and then threw Rosey over her head and tossed her away. Rosey face skid across the club floor. Barely awake now, Rosey was finished off by a flip kick from Artemis that flipped her into the air and she hit her head and she fell back down.
Artemis took a few breaths and then ducked a fireball from Candlestick and threw a shuriken at her but Candlestick dodged that. "Okay, I don't know what you are made out of lady, but I'm going to roast you one way or the other!"
"Judging by your aim, I have doubts about that."

Last edited by Admin on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Oh man a pretty knockdown drag out fight!!! Rosey brought it but Artemis brought it even more. Also a golden rule, don't flip off Artemis!!

Awesome display Guy Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Oh man a pretty knockdown drag out fight!!! Rosey brought it but Artemis brought it even more. Also a golden rule, don't flip off Artemis!!

Awesome display Guy Smile 

Thanks man! Glad you loved the fight. That's a taste of the sheer amount of crazy badasses that are running around in Crime Central. This is the JP's opening night and I am going to put them through the ringer for this one.

And now, to allow us to catch our breath, an intermission!

Laughing 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Artemis took a few breaths and then ducked a fireball from Candlestick and threw a shuriken at her but Candlestick dodged that. "Okay, I don't know what you are made out of lady, but I'm going to roast you one way or the other!"

Artemis VS Candlestick

Coming Soon.

more_horiz
It's all good Very Happy 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
It's all good Very Happy 

Hooray!  cheers 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Artemis VS Candlestick

Candlestick lit her hands ablaze, generated fireballs in both and flung them at Artemis. Artemis dodged them both and the fireballs continued until they hit the far wall and blew large holes in it. Artemis glanced back at them. "See that? That's what'll happen if you get hit." Candlestick cackled . "So you better start running!" She began throwing more of them at her, the blasts whizzing past Artemis like fastballs thrown by Aroldis Chapman as she frantically ran around and dodged them with acrobatics, doing everything possible not to get hit, Candlestick laughing the whole time. "Yes. Yes that's it! Run! Run! Or you'll be well done!" She shot fie from her hands to fly up into the air, spun around and shot fire from her feet in wide arcs right at her. Gritting her teeth beneath her helmet, Artemis dived forward and jumped in between the two flames. Inside, she sweating at the sheer heat. Fighting it, she landed on her hands, sprung up and readied a shuriken. "Oh puh-leeze! You'll never hit me with that tiny thing!" She mocked and sent flames after her. Keeping the shuriken ready, she continued running and dodging, at one point she dived behind a pillar and used it as a shield against the flames. Thinking fast, she looked up at the ceiling. (Come on...come on...they have to be up there!) She grinned as she saw what she was looking for: The sprinkler system.
Before she could act on it through, a fireball hit the pillar and the explosion sent her skidding across the floor and she hit the wall. Shrugging it off, she sat up and shoved her armored hand into a flame. The armor would protect her long enough to do what she needed. "Sooo, done running? Ready for a barbecue? Because I'm gonna roast you little girl. Roast you like a pig!" Artemis stood up, saying nothing. "Nothing to say? Fine, I'll settle for screams." She covered her arms with flames, put her hands together and generated a large fireball the size of a beach-ball. "Boom. You're dead." She flung it at Artemis who quickly crouched down and then jumped up as high as she could, put her feet on the wall and bounced off of it. The large fireball exploded underneath her and the force of the explosion launched her much higher.
"Where do you think you're going? There's nowhere to run!" Artemis put her feet on the wall to slow hr descent down and threw the flaming shuriken up at the sprinkler system. It hit the ceiling right next to it.
"What was that supposed...to...." A few seconds later, the sprinkler system turned on around the dance floor. The water poured down, snuffing the fires and Candlestick's flames. The pyro villainess took steps backwards as Artemis landed on the ground, dusted off her armor and calmly walked over to her. Candlestick glared at her and then put up her fists. "Okay....let's finish this." She kicked at her but Artemis blocked it. She threw punches at her but Artemis blocked and dodged them. She tried another kick but Artemis ducked, tried a trip but Artemis evaded it and tried a jump kick only for Artemis to kick her in the stomach and send her flying several feet away. Candlestick recovered and rushed her and threw punches and kicks her way but Artemis blocked and countered each move and then hit her in the stomach, grabbed her hair and swung her face first into a wall. Candlestick slumped to the ground, wiped her nose and growled as she stood up and swung a backhand at her but Artemis grabbed her arm mid-swing and broke it, causing Candlestick to yell in pain. Artemis swung her against the wall, knocked her out with three punches and then grabbed her shirt and tossed her eight feet away with one hand.

With both women down, Artemis took a minute to catch her breath. She was cooling down now thanks to the water lowering the temperature in the room back and cooling her armor, but the beatings from the fights still remained.
Readying herself, she looked directly at a camera and then walked towards the stairs.

Flamingo put her cigarette, having watched this on the camera's. Artemis had taken down her best men and now she was going through her remaining henchmen like a wheat thresher. "Fan-f-ing-tastic. Now, not only do I need to repair all of that and pay for their medical bills, but now the whole room is f-ing drenched. This is gonna be a pain to deal with." Sighing, she walked over to the wall and moved a bookshelf and then opened up the metal door behind it, revealing a bazooka. "Okay. Fine. You want me? Come and get me."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Flamingo put her cigarette, having watched this on the camera's. Artemis had taken down her best men and now she was going through her remaining henchmen like a wheat thresher. "Fan-f-ing-tastic. Now, not only do I need to repair all of that and pay for their medical bills, but now the whole room is f-ing drenched. This is gonna be a pain to deal with." Sighing, she walked over to the wall and moved a bookshelf and then opened up the metal door behind it, revealing a bazooka. "Okay. Fine. You want me? Come and get me."

Artemis tossed a thug down the stairs and she continued on. Several more all charged her at once. She kicked the first one as hard as she could and downed him. She then side-blocked the next man's punch and knocked him out with a punch in the face that broke his nose. She strolled down the hallway and countered two punches and grabbed the thugs heads and slammed them together, kicked both of them in the pelvis with bone breaking kicks and shoved them away.
After swiftly dealing with the remaining thugs, she continued on towards Flamingo's office. Suddenly, Flamingo kicked open the doors took aim with the bazooka and fired on her.
With only seconds to react, Artemis turned around and dived for the floor and covered her head, barely managing to dodge the incoming rocket as it soared above her head and exploded against the far wall.
Flamingo sighed and tossed it away. "Damn. Guess that failed."
Artemis recovered and started running towards her.
Flamingo smirked, grabbed her mahogany oak desk, lifted it up, tore it free of the bolts that kept it on the floor and flung the whole thing right at her. Artemis jumped into the air, landed on the desk, slid across it and then flung herself at Flamingo, who caught her punch and swung her through the air and tossed her against a bookshelf, Artemis breaking it and falling to the floor.
Flamingo rolled up her sleeves as Artemis picked herself up and brushed the broken boards off of herself and got ready to fight.

Miss Lovely Flamingo VS Artemis
Coming Next.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Artemis tossed a thug down the stairs and she continued on. Several more all charged her at once. She kicked the first one as hard as she could and downed him. She then side-blocked the next man's punch and knocked him out with a punch in the face that broke his nose. She strolled down the hallway and countered two punches and grabbed the thugs heads and slammed them together, kicked both of them in the pelvis with bone breaking kicks and shoved them away.
After swiftly dealing with the remaining thugs, she continued on towards Flamingo's office. Suddenly, Flamingo kicked open the doors took aim with the bazooka and fired on her.
With only seconds to react, Artemis turned around and dived for the floor and covered her head, barely managing to dodge the incoming rocket as it soared above her head and exploded against the far wall.
Flamingo sighed and tossed it away. "Damn. Guess that failed."
Artemis recovered and started running towards her.
Flamingo smirked, grabbed her mahogany oak desk, lifted it up, tore it free of the bolts that kept it on the floor and flung the whole thing right at her. Artemis jumped into the air, landed on the desk, slid across it and then flung herself at Flamingo, who caught her punch and swung her through the air and tossed her against a bookshelf, Artemis breaking it and falling to the floor.
Flamingo rolled up her sleeves as Artemis picked herself up and brushed the broken boards off of herself and got ready to fight.

Miss Lovely Flamingo VS Artemis
Lovely finished rolling up the sleeves of her white pantsuit and walked over to Artemis. "My offer still stands you know."
"And so does my answer." She kicked at her but Lovely blocked it and shoved her against the wall and threw a punch at her head only for Artemis to quickly duck her blow and dodge to the side. Artemis hit her ribs but Lovely withstood the blow and swung at her with her right arm and punched with her left. Artemis ducked the backhand and dodged the punch and hit her with two blows to the stomach only for Lovely to smile at her and kick at Artemis who dodged to the side and grabbed her leg but then Lovely kicked with her free leg, catching Artemis on the side of the head and tossing her through the air to collide with a wall. Artemis resisted the urge to yell out in pain from the painful kick and held her head. She was getting up on her own but then Lovely grabbed her, pulled her to her feet, landed two powerful blows to her stomach and slammed her head against the wall, lifted her up, slammed her down to the floor, walked over and then kicked her hard into the air, launching Artemis back into the hallway.
Artemis hit the floor and rolled across it for a few more feet and then stopped. She coughed and held her stomach. "Over so soon? Disappointing." Lovely smiled and put her hands in her pockets as she walked over. "Gotta ask you though, what is that armor made out of? Anybody else would have been paste by now but you take hits like a champ."
Artemis focused and stood up tall. Her body was seriously hurting, but she could handle it. Thinking back to her training, she closed her eyes and utilized a meditation technique to suppress and control the pain her body was feeling.
"So? Any last words before I kill you?"
Opening her eyes back up, Artemis reached back and pulled out her swords.
"Alright, now this is more like it!"
Artemis stared down her opponent and then attacked her, stabbing and slashing with the swords, aiming to wound. Lovely dodged the attacks to the best of her ability and backed away from the high-speed swordswoman. She back-flipped away and tried to kick the hero with her feet that she was bringing up but Artemis avoided them. She landed next to the doors she had kicked down and grabbed them up. She flung one of them right at Artemis who jumped over it and stabbed downwards with her sword only for Lovely to bring up the other door. The sword pierced through it but Lovely twisted the door to the side and pulled it away, pulling the sword away and out of Artemis's grip and turning around and whacking her with the side of the door.
Lovely dropped the door and then put a foot on it and pulled the sword out. "After I kill you, I am keeping these."
Artemis gripped her remaining sword both hands and attacked her, their swords clashing and clanging off of each other. Lovely was bigger and stronger and thus putting more strength and power into her swings.
But Artemis was much more skilled with the sword, evening out the playing field.
The two clashed with one another like experts and despite her strength, Lovely was being pushed back by Artemis's ferocity and skill. She managed to disarm her and slashed at her arm, giving Lovely a cut across it. Lovely yelled out and backed away, holding her bleeding arm. She jabbed forward with the sword but then Lovely recovered and she caught the sword in her hands. The blade was cutting her hands and making them bleed but she was able to overpower her and forced the sword back, hitting her in the helmet with her sword hilt and flung it away and then kicked Artemis across the room.
"This is over. Now." She marched over to Artemis, punched her down, grabbed her up, wrapped the cloak around her throat and then put her in a choke-hold between her right thigh and leg. "It's all over, hero. You fought well, but it's time to say goodbye. Rest assured, I will keep your helmet as a trophy." She sneered at Artemis as the superhero struggled to get free and gasped for air. Not having any success, she fumbled with her gauntlets. Lovely got ready to snap her neck but just in time, blades popped out of her gauntlet's wrists and she jabbed them into Lovely's thigh.
Lovely yelled out and released her grip on Artemis. Artemis rolled away and gasped for air. Coughing, she rubbed her neck and stood up, sheathing the blades and giving her a spinning kick across the face and then launching an all-out beatdown combination to her face and comboing her across the office, hitting her against the window and then jumping into the air and giving her a double kick to the chest that knocked her through the window. Lovely screamed and fell down on top of the pink covering above the door, denting the metal and rolling off of it. Artemis jumped down after and sprung off of it. As she was getting up, Artems kicked her across the face and then grabbed her and swung Lovely against a metal pole hard enough to dent it.
Artemis jumped on her and began laying into her. She got in several punches until Lovely recovered and knocked her away, picked her up and swung her by her leg and tossed her through a window. Artemis slid into a wall and hit it hard. Rolling over and onto her stomach, she reached up dug her fingers into the wall and picked herself up.
Both fighters, beaten and sore, took moments to recover before they attacked again.

more_horiz
This is the best day in the limelight episode I have read Very Happy 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply