ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

I Am Stronghold

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionI Am Stronghold - Page 4 EmptyRe: I Am Stronghold

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

It was then that Mutilation broke through a wall, kept charging and grabbed onto Stronghold, carrying him through a wall and then threw him across the main room. Stronghold hit an upper wall and flew all the way down to the floor, landing on one knee and his fist. "Heh, I was wondering what happened to you. Come on Zipperhead, is that really all you got?" He taunted.

As Mutilation roared and charged him, Stronghold jumped into the air and kicked him in the face, causing the muscle man to fall back. Stronghold then hit him with a haymaker that launched him across the room and through a wall. He took a moment to check on Ultra Girl and see the progress of her fight as she and her opponents fought all around the club.
But then Mutilation broke back through the wall and attacked him again, punching Stronghold across the face and launching him into a wall hard enough to break it. He fell to the floor as Mutilation approached him, grabbed him by the shirt and slammed Stronghold against the wall again, then kneed him in the stomach and punched him repeatedly until Stronghold was able to block a punch and then deliver one of his own and punch Mutilation down, grab him by the stomach, knee him three times in the chest, bring him back up, uppercut him into the ceiling and then watched him fall back down.
Stronghold crouched down and then ran forward and then jumped high up into the air and kicked the man in the chest with a dropkick as hard as he could, taking him out.
Mutilation flew through a wall, across a room, against another wall, and then fell down onto the floor, unconscious.

Stronghold flicked his nose with his thumb as he stood up. "O-kay! Who do I beat up next?"
"Hi." He turned around to see Lace, who put her finger on his head and channeled the energy she had absorbed from the explosion earlier. It knocked Stronghold off of his feet and sent him reeling. "More explosions? Really?" He shook it off and picked himself up. Lace spread her arms out and walked forward, daring him to hit her. "For what it's worth, I do not enjoy hitting women, just pointing that out." He jumped over and slugged her across the face, hit her with a left hook, a right cross, an uppercut and a kick to the stomach. "Had enough?" He asked as she flew into a wall and fell down.
To his surprise though, she got right back up and laughed. "Ohhhh boy, you know what I like!" She licked her lips. "...Ooookay." He jump kicked her in the face, smashing her head into the wall. Stronghold then pulled her out and punched her across the room into another wall.
Just like last time though, she got right back up and moaned with pleasure. "Yeah that's it, keep going!"
"...You...you have issues. Oh fine, you want me to bring the thunder? Fine!" He jumped over to her and launched into a vicious punching frenzy, hitting her over and over again as hard as he could.
After he finally finished punching her around, he took a minute to catch his breath and dust off his costume. "There now, how did you like that?!"
She got right back up. "Ohhh man, that was it? Seriously? You're finished already?" Lace got up without a scratch on her.
Stronghold could only stare in shock as she walked up to him and smiled. "My turn. Be sure to scream sweetie." Then she struck him in the chest, channeling the energy she had drained from him, and Stronghold flew out of the building and kept going until he smashed into a car and crumpled it.
https://youtu.be/aeV_QKL5NaE?t=1m48s

more_horiz
"O-kay! Who do I beat up next?"

Ah Matt, learning from Dinah already Very Happy 

I'm liking Lace

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"O-kay! Who do I beat up next?"

Ah Matt, learning from Dinah already Very Happy 

I'm liking Lace

You know it!

Yeah, I wanted to give Stronghold an opponent that he couldn't just punch into submission. So he thinks outside the box to beat her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

It was then that Mutilation broke through a wall, kept charging and grabbed onto Stronghold, carrying him through a wall and then threw him across the main room. Stronghold hit an upper wall and flew all the way down to the floor, landing on one knee and his fist. "Heh, I was wondering what happened to you. Come on Zipperhead, is that really all you got?" He taunted.

As Mutilation roared and charged him, Stronghold jumped into the air and kicked him in the face, causing the muscle man to fall back. Stronghold then hit him with a haymaker that launched him across the room and through a wall. He took a moment to check on Ultra Girl and see the progress of her fight as she and her opponents fought all around the club.
But then Mutilation broke back through the wall and attacked him again, punching Stronghold across the face and launching him into a wall hard enough to break it. He fell to the floor as Mutilation approached him, grabbed him by the shirt and slammed Stronghold against the wall again, then kneed him in the stomach and punched him repeatedly until Stronghold was able to block a punch and then deliver one of his own and punch Mutilation down, grab him by the stomach, knee him three times in the chest, bring him back up, uppercut him into the ceiling and then watched him fall back down.
Stronghold crouched down and then ran forward and then jumped high up into the air and kicked the man in the chest with a dropkick as hard as he could, taking him out.
Mutilation flew through a wall, across a room, against another wall, and then fell down onto the floor, unconscious.

Stronghold flicked his nose with his thumb as he stood up. "O-kay! Who do I beat up next?"
"Hi." He turned around to see Lace, who put her finger on his head and channeled the energy she had absorbed from the explosion earlier. It knocked Stronghold off of his feet and sent him reeling. "More explosions? Really?" He shook it off and picked himself up. Lace spread her arms out and walked forward, daring him to hit her. "For what it's worth, I do not enjoy hitting women, just pointing that out." He jumped over and slugged her across the face, hit her with a left hook, a right cross, an uppercut and a kick to the stomach. "Had enough?" He asked as she flew into a wall and fell down.
To his surprise though, she got right back up and laughed. "Ohhhh boy, you know what I like!" She licked her lips. "...Ooookay." He jump kicked her in the face, smashing her head into the wall. Stronghold then pulled her out and punched her across the room into another wall.
Just like last time though, she got right back up and moaned with pleasure. "Yeah that's it, keep going!"
"...You...you have issues. Oh fine, you want me to bring the thunder? Fine!" He jumped over to her and launched into a vicious punching frenzy, hitting her over and over again as hard as he could.
After he finally finished punching her around, he took a minute to catch his breath and dust off his costume. "There now, how did you like that?!"
She got right back up. "Ohhh man, that was it? Seriously? You're finished already?" Lace got up without a scratch on her.
Stronghold could only stare in shock as she walked up to him and smiled. "My turn. Be sure to scream sweetie." Then she struck him in the chest, channeling the energy she had drained from him, and Stronghold flew out of the building and kept going until he smashed into a car and crumpled it.

Lace took her time walking over to him as Stronghold lay on his back, staring up at the sky and groaning in pain. He fumbled around until he grabbed the car and pulled himself up to his feet, his fingers digging into the metal, leaving indentations. He hunched over with his hand on his knee, wheezing in pain.
"Spent already? You sure you can't go another round sweetie?" Lace taunted him.
Stronghold backed up against the crumpled wreck of a car and took another few seconds to get his head straight and stop the world from spinning. What the hell had just happened? His punches weren't hurting her at all and she damn near killed him in one hit! He needed another plan and fast.

Stronghold tried to think of what he'd seen so far. Earlier she had used an explosion on him but that was it, just one. It was just like the one that the other woman had used. Then, she let him punch the hell out of her while laughing in his face. Taunting him, mocking him and egging him on. Yes, yes that was it! Egging him on! She wanted him to punch her, she wanted him to hit her, because she must have been absorbing it!
"Come on, you can still get it up can't you?"
"Energy Absorption....right? I mean, that's your power, isn't it?"
"You catch on quick kid. Yeah, I'm invincible. Punches, bullets, knives, any form of kinetic energy sent at me, I can absorb it and use it."
"So it's fine if I don't hit you." He slouched against the car.
"Oh that's funny. But I've been sucking up punches and whiplashes all day long." She flew at him with a jump kick but Stronghold dived out of the way. Her kick hit the car and sent it flying down the street.
(In that case, I'll just have to make her use up that energy first.) He smirked. "Sounds like a challenge. Bring it looney bin."

more_horiz
Matt using his cunning side. Where it goes next is gonna be interesting!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lace took her time walking over to him as Stronghold lay on his back, staring up at the sky and groaning in pain. He fumbled around until he grabbed the car and pulled himself up to his feet, his fingers digging into the metal, leaving indentations. He hunched over with his hand on his knee, wheezing in pain.
Stronghold backed up against the crumpled wreck of a car and took another few seconds to get his head straight and stop the world from spinning. What the hell had just happened? His punches weren't hurting her at all and she damn near killed him in one hit! He needed another plan and fast.

Stronghold tried to think of what he'd seen so far. Earlier she had used an explosion on him but that was it, just one. It was just like the one that the other woman had used. Then, she let him punch the hell out of her while laughing in his face. Taunting him, mocking him and egging him on. Yes, yes that was it! Egging him on! She wanted him to punch her, she wanted him to hit her, because she must have been absorbing it!
"You catch on quick kid. Yeah, I'm invincible. Punches, bullets, knives, any form of kinetic energy sent at me, I can absorb it and use it."
"Oh that's funny. But I've been sucking up punches and whiplashes all day long." She flew at him with a jump kick but Stronghold dived out of the way. Her kick hit the car and sent it flying down the street.
(In that case, I'll just have to make her use up that energy first.) He smirked. "Sounds like a challenge. Bring it looney bin."

"I'm going to bend you over and *BLEEP!* you right up your *BLEEP* with motherf-ing STRAP!" She licked her lips.

"Sorry, never on the first date." He mocked.

She jumped over to him and flipped into an axe kick but Stronghold jumped out of the way as her foot created a large crater on the ground. "Your aim is worse than your fashion sense!"
"Try this one!" She sprung up into the air with a 540 degree spinning kick and kicked at Stronghold's chest. He raised up his arms in front of his chest just in time but he was still hit with enough force to launch him backwards until he broke into a wall. Stronghold shook his arms, trying to shake the numbness in them. Stronghold saw Lace jumping high up into the sky and attempting a flying kick aimed right at him and he barely scrambled out of the way as Lace's kick blew apart the wall.

Stronghold got up to his feet and waited for her as the dust and rubble cleared out. As he feared, Lace was still standing like nothing happened to her. She broke into a run right at him and tried and ram him with her shoulder but he leapfrogged over her and jumped on top of the small building she'd crashed out of. Lace stumbled at first but then she caught herself. "Slippery little guy aren't you? I like my men firm and hard myself."
"Lady, is this really the time or place?" Stronghold asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm going to bend you over and *BLEEP!* you right up your *BLEEP* with motherf-ing STRAP!" She licked her lips.

"Sorry, never on the first date." He mocked.

She jumped over to him and flipped into an axe kick but Stronghold jumped out of the way as her foot created a large crater on the ground. "Your aim is worse than your fashion sense!"
"Try this one!" She sprung up into the air with a 540 degree spinning kick and kicked at Stronghold's chest. He raised up his arms in front of his chest just in time but he was still hit with enough force to launch him backwards until he broke into a wall. Stronghold shook his arms, trying to shake the numbness in them. Stronghold saw Lace jumping high up into the sky and attempting a flying kick aimed right at him and he barely scrambled out of the way as Lace's kick blew apart the wall.

Stronghold got up to his feet and waited for her as the dust and rubble cleared out. As he feared, Lace was still standing like nothing happened to her. She broke into a run right at him and tried and ram him with her shoulder but he leapfrogged over her and jumped on top of the small building she'd crashed out of. Lace stumbled at first but then she caught herself. "Slippery little guy aren't you? I like my men firm and hard myself."
"Lady, is this really the time or place?" Stronghold asked.

"Any time, any place, I'll take you for myself." She smiled and jumped up to the roof at him but Stronghold in turn tried to jump over her but she grabbed him and swung him around and flung him down onto the street below, creating cracks on the ground. He rolled over on his stomach. "Ow.Ow.Owwww." Lace cartwheeled off of the building, landed on her feet, kicked Stronghold into the air, grabbed him by his neck and then she pulled back and punched him down the street, sending him bouncing across the road before he came down and rolled head over heels and skidded to a stop. Lace then took her time walking over to him, confident in her invulnerability. This gave Stronghold time to recover and pick himself back up. He coughed and hacked and he stumbled around as he stood up straight and held his chest. "Almost...just a little more, I just have to hold out a little more." He gestured for her to bring it as he straightened himself upright. "My, you can go all night can't you? Fine, I like that!" She punched him as Stronghold brought up his arms and ducked under her punch. She tried again and he side stepped it and gave a bring it motion again as he hopped left and right and started to change up his footwork.

Dad? Dad, what am I doing here? Matthew asked as he looked at the dance class. This is dance! I'm a fighter! A sportsman!
Matthew, you clean out those ears and listen up. I took dance lessons myself while learning to box. You'd be surprised by what you can learn in here. Speed, technique, precision, balance, they are important in boxing and in dance. After all, a good way to get your opponent pissed off is to dance around them. You can't hit what you can't catch.

(Well Dad, let's see if those dance lessons paid off. If I can't use raw power, then I'll use technique.)
"What's this? We dancing now?" Lace taunted and threw a punch at him but Stronghold dodged it and backed away. She tried again and he swayed to the left, to the right, leaned back and then he ducked down and backed away to the right. She threw a spinning kick but Matthew ducked under it. He continued fighting in this way, dodging around her attacks and mocking Lace, egging her into attacking him. She threw a punch at a street light and broke it in half, but missed him. He made her hit a wall and break it, but again, she missed him as he put all his effort into dodging.
They continued on in this fashion until she started to wind down. Gritting her teeth, Lace punched Stronghold as hard as she could and made him back up a couple of steps. He rubbed his cheek and then he turned and smiled at her as she shook her hand in confusion. Yelling at Stronghold, she attacked wildly, punching and kicking him, making him back away at first, but then he just stopped responding to the punches as Lace used up her absorbed energy. With her energy spent, she went back to the level of a normal human, which meant she had no way to hurt a brick like Stronghold, which meant she only hurt herself with the attacks.
Lace backed away, looking at her hands in shock. "I've read comics, so I had a rough idea on how your powers worked. You can absorb impacts, but if you don't have power stored up, you're a normal human, which means you can hurt yourself on a hard enough object, am I right?"
"S-so what? So what? It doesn't matter! It's a stalemate! If you punch me, I'll just get strong again! It's a stalemate!"
"Wrong again." Stronghold smirked as he thought back to his biology class. He pushed her forward slightly, turned her around and placed an arm around her throat gently before covering her mouth and nose with his palm with just enough force to prevent her from getting oxygen and fell backwards and wrapped his legs around her torso. She struggled to remove him but with no extra power, it was hopeless. Stronghold ignored her attacks until she passed out from a lack of oxygen. Stronghold let her fall to the ground and collapsed himself, breathing hard and trying to ignore the pain in his body. "Okay...I'm gonna take a break now..."

more_horiz

NEXT UP!

Stronghold meets Artemis
Ultra Girls' fight
Police Arrive in Crime Central
More Villains Show Up

more_horiz
Matt using his brains in a fight. Always good Very Happy

more_horiz
Lash and Forsaken VS Ultra Girl

Next up!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Next up!

While Stronghold was engaging his enemies in MORTAL KOMBAT, Ultra Girl stared down the remaining two villains. "Alright, I'm going to be nice and give you punks a chance to surrender. Lie face down on the ground with your hands on your head. Sound good?"

"That's adorable kid, but you're the one who's going to be lying at our feet. I'll make you beg to be my servant."

The other guy said nothing but he did twitch and shake.

"Have it your way then." Ultra Girl sent a telekinetic wave at them and the jacketed man burst from his restraints in the form of a whirlwind that flew straight at her, the winds blowing through the entire room and the whirlwind burst through her wave, catching Ultra Girl off guard. She barely had enough time to put up a shield before the impact launched her upwards to the windows of the club. She collided with it and broke it on impact, raining broken glass on the street below. It hurt like hell but she survived it. Ultra Girl rubbed her head and looked to see the wind spinning on the floor before launching at her again. Ultra Girl flew to the right as the whirlwind smashed into the wall and drilled into it before rebounding off of it towards her once more.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Next up!

While Stronghold was engaging his enemies in MORTAL KOMBAT, Ultra Girl stared down the remaining two villains. "Alright, I'm going to be nice and give you punks a chance to surrender. Lie face down on the ground with your hands on your head. Sound good?"

"That's adorable kid, but you're the one who's going to be lying at our feet. I'll make you beg to be my servant."

The other guy said nothing but he did twitch and shake.

"Have it your way then." Ultra Girl sent a telekinetic wave at them and the jacketed man burst from his restraints in the form of a whirlwind that flew straight at her, the winds blowing through the entire room and the whirlwind burst through her wave, catching Ultra Girl off guard. She barely had enough time to put up a shield before the impact launched her upwards to the windows of the club. She collided with it and broke it on impact, raining broken glass on the street below. It hurt like hell but she survived it. Ultra Girl rubbed her head and looked to see the wind spinning on the floor before launching at her again. Ultra Girl flew to the right as the whirlwind smashed into the wall and drilled into it before rebounding off of it towards her once more.

Ultra Girl put up her telekinetic shield around herself and pushed it outwards. Whirlwind collided with it, releasing powerful winds inside of the entire club until Ultra Girl could get a hold of him and fling him towards to the floor, smashing Whirlwind against the floor. She then grabbed him with telekinesis again, yanked him up towards her and punched him in the face, flung him downwards, yanked him up and punched him down again. It was a trick she created during her early career as a superhero. She affectionately referred to it as: The Psychic Yo-Yo. Ultra Girl pummeled him for awhile longer before throwing him against a wall, pulling him over to her and then punching him away again and dropping him onto the ground, using her telekinesis to cushion his fall. With Whirlwind dealt with, Ultra Girl lowered herself down and stared down Lash. She made a bring it motion and Ultra Girl sent a telekinetic wave at her. The woman was pushed back a few feet before she glowed and transformed the telekinetic wave into raw energy and fired it right back at her.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply