Casual Discussions

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Casual Discussions

Post  Legato on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:07 am

Just general non RPG discussions. For instance.

Just finished watching the Abridged Version of the Frieza Saga and I gotta say, better than the actual version.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:12 am

Legato wrote:Just general non RPG discussions. For instance.

Just finished watching the Abridged Version of the Frieza Saga and I gotta say, better than the actual version.

Seconded, not only is it shorter, but it's hilarious and seeing Goku drive Frieza up a wall is priceless. Razz
And Nappa's back and is a movie producer already. Which of course proves that he was faking his stupidity around Vegeta all those years.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Legato on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:23 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Just general non RPG discussions. For instance.

Just finished watching the Abridged Version of the Frieza Saga and I gotta say, better than the actual version.

Seconded, not only is it shorter, but it's hilarious and seeing Goku drive Frieza up a wall is priceless. Razz
And Nappa's back and is a movie producer already. Which of course proves that he was faking his stupidity around Vegeta all those years.

Is it wrong of me to admit that I actually liked Abridged Bulma more than regular Bulma?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Chou Blaster on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 pm

I think the abridged thing was funny.

So guys, who do you want to win the next Super Bowel?

My family are Pittsburgh fans by the way. As for me, I do not have a real fav. Just depends on how they play ball.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Legato on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Chou Blaster wrote:I think the abridged thing was funny.

So guys, who do you want to win the next Super Bowel?

My family are Pittsburgh fans by the way. As for me, I do not have a real fav. Just depends on how they play ball.

More of a basketball guy than a football guy but boy was I glad the Patriots got beat last year Very Happy
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Chou Blaster on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Well where I live Football is *god* as require to watching and stuff. Anyway.

Never been a Basketball fan, though my father loves the Celtics.

If I were to have a favorite team. The closet I can think of is Duke's Blue Devils.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Legato on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Chou Blaster wrote:Well where I live Football is *god* as require to watching and stuff. Anyway.

Never been a Basketball fan, though my father loves the Celtics.

If I were to have a favorite team. The closet I can think of is Duke's Blue Devils.

Down here it's college football. Never had a favorite college team though
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Anyone seen Prometheus?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Chou Blaster on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:37 pm

I want to see it. Sadly not showing here.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Chou Blaster wrote:I want to see it. Sadly not showing here.

Ah. It's alright. I won't spoil anything for you if you don't want me to then.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Chou Blaster on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:I want to see it. Sadly not showing here.

Ah. It's alright. I won't spoil anything for you if you don't want me to then.

It's fine with me if I get spoiled. I'll still go to experience it for myself.

I just tune myself off and look to the story.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Froggy on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:05 pm

i've played all kinds of sports and love the triumvirate

I was thinking about the RPG stuff and had some funny thoughts
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 pm

I just played Batman: Arkham City.

Best comic game ever to grace the Sony, and Microsoft gaming systems.


The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Legato on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:I just played Batman: Arkham City.

Best comic game ever to grace the Sony, and Microsoft gaming systems.


I consider it a nice finale to the Batman Mythos. Of course Batman would never end but if it did this is how I envisioned it
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:I just played Batman: Arkham City.

Best comic game ever to grace the Sony, and Microsoft gaming systems.


I consider it a nice finale to the Batman Mythos. Of course Batman would never end but if it did this is how I envisioned it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlobFExM-UM
tongue
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  The Great Brodeur on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:I just played Batman: Arkham City.

Best comic game ever to grace the Sony, and Microsoft gaming systems.


I consider it a nice finale to the Batman Mythos. Of course Batman would never end but if it did this is how I envisioned it

I think that the "Arkham" series is far from over. Especially if you completed the "Mysterious Watcher" side mission, and watched the final credits.

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Admin on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:17 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:I just played Batman: Arkham City.

Best comic game ever to grace the Sony, and Microsoft gaming systems.


I consider it a nice finale to the Batman Mythos. Of course Batman would never end but if it did this is how I envisioned it

I think that the "Arkham" series is far from over. Especially if you completed the "Mysterious Watcher" side mission, and watched the final credits.

Also you can find a Scarecrow boat, Harley is pissed at Batman and has proven her self to be a threatening opponent with the DLC, and I have a feeling Riddler is not going to take his second defeat lying down.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Froggy on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:44 pm

plus azrael bro
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Legato on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:I just played Batman: Arkham City.

Best comic game ever to grace the Sony, and Microsoft gaming systems.


I consider it a nice finale to the Batman Mythos. Of course Batman would never end but if it did this is how I envisioned it

I think that the "Arkham" series is far from over. Especially if you completed the "Mysterious Watcher" side mission, and watched the final credits.

Also you can find a Scarecrow boat, Harley is pissed at Batman and has proven her self to be a threatening opponent with the DLC, and I have a feeling Riddler is not going to take his second defeat lying down.

You also still have that Killer Kroc subplot from the ending of the first game
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Admin on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:36 pm

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Chou Blaster on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Damn that was creepy. Then again the guy just kept going more and more. Like he wanted to get killed or something, in a slasher movie sense.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Chou Blaster wrote:Damn that was creepy. Then again the guy just kept going more and more. Like he wanted to get killed or something, in a slasher movie sense.

Yeah but to be fair to Jay, he didn't have any other clues. And Slendy can appear whenever he wants soooo....yeah.

Also check out TribeTwelve.
THAT'S creepy. Slendy is a total troll in that one.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Legato on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:Damn that was creepy. Then again the guy just kept going more and more. Like he wanted to get killed or something, in a slasher movie sense.

Yeah but to be fair to Jay, he didn't have any other clues. And Slendy can appear whenever he wants soooo....yeah.

Also check out TribeTwelve.
THAT'S creepy. Slendy is a total troll in that one.

Yeah it's the once you're in you cant get out type of situation. Even if he did get himself out of it Slenderman will still stalk the guy
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:Damn that was creepy. Then again the guy just kept going more and more. Like he wanted to get killed or something, in a slasher movie sense.

Yeah but to be fair to Jay, he didn't have any other clues. And Slendy can appear whenever he wants soooo....yeah.

Also check out TribeTwelve.
THAT'S creepy. Slendy is a total troll in that one.

Yeah it's the once you're in you cant get out type of situation. Even if he did get himself out of it Slenderman will still stalk the guy

Speaking of whom
http://www.formspring.me/TribeTwelve/q/259589853748920463
http://tribetwelve.wikia.com/wiki/Formspring
We now know what his tentacles are. Shocked
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Legato on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:Damn that was creepy. Then again the guy just kept going more and more. Like he wanted to get killed or something, in a slasher movie sense.

Yeah but to be fair to Jay, he didn't have any other clues. And Slendy can appear whenever he wants soooo....yeah.

Also check out TribeTwelve.
THAT'S creepy. Slendy is a total troll in that one.

Yeah it's the once you're in you cant get out type of situation. Even if he did get himself out of it Slenderman will still stalk the guy

Speaking of whom
http://www.formspring.me/TribeTwelve/q/259589853748920463
http://tribetwelve.wikia.com/wiki/Formspring
We now know what his tentacles are. Shocked

Slenderman's starting to sound like he could make a nifty villain for The Doctor
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Casual Discussions

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum