ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Heroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues - Page 5 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah Captain Phoenix spirit is said to possess an individual who's heart burns for justice or something" Nina would add, scratching her back

"well now that you know you're overreacting, you gotta learn to open up and trust Ed instead of thinking he's too weak to resist those girls or that your love isn't strong enough. If anything your current actions are scaring the hell out of him"

Yuri: okay.

"Well uh, you need anything else young lady?"

Yuri: yes a place to stay.

"where had you been staying before?"

Yuri: nowhere me and Ed have just been wondering around the city.

OT: I have new post in Prime, Sevda is going to the lab to figure out what to do with Amaukia's armor.  in this post it's showing that Sevda was just observing Edwina for Feserica and the Golden Kensei to verified a hunch they had about Edwina.  as for why she did this obligations towards Feserica for being her late creator's great grandmother.

The Golden Kensei"s ( the avatar of Hachiman) reason for doing it was to verified rather or not Edwina was the avatar of Freyja that was on earth that the war god Hachiman mention to him. Feserica reason for doing it was for  science.

http://www.ryanwiemeyer.com/artwork/DoItForScience.jpg
Remus grumbled a bit before smiling at her. "Sure, you can stay here, however what do you know about books? And there's one rule; what I say, GOES, do NOT question me!, got it?"

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues - Page 5 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah Captain Phoenix spirit is said to possess an individual who's heart burns for justice or something" Nina would add, scratching her back

"well now that you know you're overreacting, you gotta learn to open up and trust Ed instead of thinking he's too weak to resist those girls or that your love isn't strong enough. If anything your current actions are scaring the hell out of him"

OT: I have new post in Prime, Sevda is going to the lab to figure out what to do with Amaukia's armor.  in this post it's showing that Sevda was just observing Edwina for Feserica and the Golden Kensei to verified a hunch they had about Edwina.  as for why she did this obligations towards Feserica for being her late creator's great grandmother.

The Golden Kensei"s ( the avatar of Hachiman) reason for doing it was to verified rather or not Edwina was the avatar of Freyja that was on earth that the war god Hachiman mention to him. Feserica reason for doing it was for  science.

Remus grumbled a bit before smiling at her. "Sure, you can stay here, however what do you know about books? And there's one rule; what I say, GOES, do NOT question me!, got it?"

Yuri: yes sir ( spots Mitsuo ) hey Mitsuo what are you doing here?

Mitsuo :  Yuri I work here.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"is there a problem?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"is there a problem?"

continuing here

http://legato.freeforums.net/post/3871/thread

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply