ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionThe Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 9 EmptyRe: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

more_horiz
Galactus vs The Invincible Universe

descriptionThe Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 9 EmptyRe: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Galactus vs The Invincible Universe

Juggernaut vs Robot. Cool

more_horiz

Wesker VS Bill Williamson (Rampage Movies)
Cool

more_horiz

Mamiya Ren/Ucaworm (KR:Kabuto) VS Lorelei (Agents of SHIELD)
Rapist Bitch Gets Blitzed. Cool Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Lorelei: "Oh sure when Poison Ivy and Amora do it hardly anyone give a crap but when I do it everyone is all burn the rapist. I see how it is"

Poison Ivy to Harley:" To steal a phrase from Batman, someone's awfully jelly today Laughing "

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lorelei: "Oh sure when Poison Ivy and Amora do it hardly anyone give a crap but when I do it everyone is all burn the rapist. I see how it is"

Poison Ivy to Harley:" To steal a phrase from Batman, someone's awfully jelly today Laughing "

To be marginally fair, Ivy KILLS the men she kisses and I'm most familiar with Enchantress from the EMH Series. Freaking Surtur Cliffhanger!

Harley: "Speaking of Jelly, I hear Prankster has been working on poisoned peanut butter and jelly. We could dump it all on Batsy!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

To be marginally fair, Ivy KILLS the men she kisses and I'm most familiar with Enchantress from the EMH Series. Freaking Surtur Cliffhanger!

Harley: "Speaking of Jelly, I hear Prankster has been working on poisoned peanut butter and jelly. We could dump it all on Batsy!"
I know right?! If one is going to end a series at least don't do it on a cliffhanger!!

You know, when thinking about it, the Surtur thing is actually karma finally paying Amora back on all the times she does her enchanting thing.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I know right?! If one is going to end a series at least don't do it on a cliffhanger!!

You know, when thinking about it, the Surtur thing is actually karma finally paying Amora back on all the times she does her enchanting thing.

Karma can be a bitch.
Except when she's hanging out with Death, those two are good friends. Laughing

more_horiz

Pre-Crisis Superman VS The Avengers and Wolverine.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/v2/1024x768q90/30/obb8.jpg
After AvsX, they deserve this.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Pre-Crisis Superman VS The Avengers and Wolverine.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/v2/1024x768q90/30/obb8.jpg
After AvsX, they deserve this.

Gonna put X-Men in there too. Given how much both groups are complete hypocrits

more_horiz

Be that as it may, the Avengers still started the whole thing and sent their thugs to assault children.

Oh well, we already know that Logan is going to die and Cap is going to be forced to retire along with Thor, here's hoping it's all permanent.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Be that as it may, the Avengers still started the whole thing and sent their thugs to assault children.

Oh well, we already know that Logan is going to die and Cap is going to be forced to retire along with Thor, here's hoping it's all permanent.
True but lets look at the X-Men's side of things. Their crappy handling of the Morlocks situation, letting Toad brainwash a woman, not even bothering going after Arcade after the crap in Avengers Arena, then forcing the teen X-Men to remain in the past because of their own petty reasons and not even lift a finger to help. There's a reason why Kitty herself not only called the X-Men out on their crap but even rage quit the group.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

True but lets look at the X-Men's side of things. Their crappy handling of the Morlocks situation, letting Toad brainwash a woman, not even bothering going after Arcade after the crap in Avengers Arena, then forcing the teen X-Men to remain in the past because of their own petty reasons and not even lift a finger to help. There's a reason why Kitty herself not only called the X-Men out on their crap but even rage quit the group.

The avengers weren't exactly looking after the kids either, and it was Beast being an idiot that resulted in the Teen Versions coming to the present in the first place. Honestly, it's possible that them staying in the present would have screwed up the timeline.
Not denying the X-Men aren't douchey in their own way, but the Avengers are worse.
Toad has always been a little douche.
I do agree they majorly dropped the ball with the Morlocks.

Basically, the X-Men Evo. Team is the best version of the X-Men and the Movie Avengers are the best version of the Avengers.

Honestly, at this point rebooting everything would be the best way to go, wipe the slate clean.

AND, there's even a way to do it.

The Past X-Men have SEEN the bad future...present....BS and would want to avoid that, so they try and do things differently, which causes the timeline to go wonky and changes things for the better.

more_horiz

As a side note, I'd love to see Movie Captain America meet Comic Cap
The Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 9 XwT8jbn

Now THAT is a crossover!
Also features a surprisingly good Punisher.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The avengers weren't exactly looking after the kids either, and it was Beast being an idiot that resulted in the Teen Versions coming to the present in the first place. Honestly, it's possible that them staying in the present would have screwed up the timeline.
Not denying the X-Men aren't douchey in their own way, but the Avengers are worse.
Toad has always been a little douche.
I do agree they majorly dropped the ball with the Morlocks.

Basically, the X-Men Evo. Team is the best version of the X-Men and the Movie Avengers are the best version of the Avengers.

Honestly, at this point rebooting everything would be the best way to go, wipe the slate clean.

AND, there's even a way to do it.

The Past X-Men have SEEN the bad future...present....BS and would want to avoid that, so they try and do things differently, which causes the timeline to go wonky and changes things for the better.
I agree. Eventhough I do like EMH Avengers also. If anything for this scene alone

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

I will say that AvX gave us Black Panther smacking the taste out of Tony Stark's mouth

That was gold

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

I will say that AvX gave us Black Panther smacking the taste out of Tony Stark's mouth

That was gold
That and I liked Pixie and Squirrel Girl's "fight".

more_horiz

Super Buu VS Naruto Earth

Cool

more_horiz
Now then, pwnage.

more_horiz

Silver Surfer VS The World Government (One Piece)

more_horiz

Yusuke VS Scorpion.

more_horiz
Kamen Riders VS The Light from Young Justice.
Wizard kicks Vandal Savage to the Sun

Kuuga and Kabuto blow away everyone else.

more_horiz
Carnage VS Movie Starlord

"Ooooh child, things are gonna get-"
*Carnage Guts Him*

more_horiz

Jason Voorhees VS Duke's sociopathic cheerleader bitches. (YGO Anime)

On that note,

Jason VS Haruhi without her god powers.

more_horiz

Jason Voorhees VS Duke's sociopathic cheerleader bitches. (YGO Anime)

On that note,

Jason VS Haruhi without her god powers.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply