ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionThe Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 10 EmptyRe: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

more_horiz
Gluttony (FMA) VS The Dursley's.

Jeff VS The Dursley's
GO. TO. SLEEP!

descriptionThe Curbstomps Thread Take 2 - Page 10 EmptyRe: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

more_horiz
Ghost Rider vs The Dursleys!

more_horiz

The Doctor VS The Men Behind Battle Royale

more_horiz

Legato Bluesummers VS Movie Starlord

more_horiz

Kid Buu VS Batman
Hell, I'll even give Batman his BatSue Armor from Endgame.

It isn't going to make a difference.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Kid Buu VS Batman
Hell, I'll even give Batman his BatSue Armor from Endgame.

It isn't going to make a difference.
I still like Batman so...meh

more_horiz
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149743/2989307-9884629979-DCLes.jpg
That better? Laughing

more_horiz

Kamen Rider Kiva VS The Metal Bully (Flash TV Show)

Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149743/2989307-9884629979-DCLes.jpg
That better? Laughing
Diana likes em Super thats for sure Laughing

more_horiz

Kamen Rider and Super Sentai VS The Light from Young Justice.
Cool

more_horiz

Noah Kaiba, in a human body with no powers, VS Hit Girl with her swords

more_horiz

The Cenobites VS Christian Grey

more_horiz
Black Dynamite vs. Marvel Studios

why because it would be hilarious in the fact that it's just plain silly.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Black Dynamite VS Christian Grey! cheers

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Black Dynamite VS Christian Grey! cheers
Honey Bee vs Christian Grey Laughing

more_horiz

Recoome VS Billy and Mandy

Twisted Evil

more_horiz

Deadpool VS Malcom Merlyn.
Since Ollie clearly isn't going to do it, let a Merc handle it! Twisted Evil Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Since Ollie clearly isn't going to do it, let a Merc handle it! Twisted Evil Cool
Personally I think the reason Oliver not doing it is the same as why Captain Justice isn't completely gung ho on going after Nemesis.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Personally I think the reason Oliver not doing it is the same as why Captain Justice isn't completely gung ho on going after Nemesis.

Except he IS looking for Labyrinth, they just haven't found them yet.

more_horiz
TV! Rainbow Raider VS Movie Bruce Banner.
The absolute WORST match up for the poor guy. Laughing Razz

more_horiz

Gluttony (FMA) VS Brett and his gang

more_horiz

Nyssa Al Ghul with the Power Gem VS Malcom Merlyn.

more_horiz
Wolverine vs. the Crab ( just because I want to hear him say Crab Battle !)

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Wolverine vs. the Crab ( just because I want to hear him say Crab Battle !)

Attack it's weakpoint for massive damage! Laughing

more_horiz
Spike Spiegel VS Gendo Ikari in a fist fight. Cool Laughing Razz cheers

I really want to see the look on that coward Gendo's face when he realizes that he has to actually fight somebody for real and can't hide. Twisted Evil

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply