ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionShadow Dragons Battles EmptyShadow Dragons Battles

more_horiz

I'm sure you DB Fans out there remember the Shadow Dragon Saga from GT right? Outside of a few exceptions, they really weren't all that. Granted GT's power levels were all over the place, but the Shadow Dragons in particular were just disappointing for the end all be all bad guys.

So that's what the Shadow Dragon Battles thread that I am creating is going to be about. My own take on the Shadow Dragon Saga fighters, villains and GT cast in an attempt to show the kind of major threat the Dragons should have been.

Our first battle:

Pan
Bra
Goten and Trunks

VS

Shadow Dragon Haze Shenron

descriptionShadow Dragons Battles EmptyRe: Shadow Dragons Battles

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

I'm sure you DB Fans out there remember the Shadow Dragon Saga from GT right? Outside of a few exceptions, they really weren't all that. Granted GT's power levels were all over the place, but the Shadow Dragons in particular were just disappointing for the end all be all bad guys.

So that's what the Shadow Dragon Battles thread that I am creating is going to be about. My own take on the Shadow Dragon Saga fighters, villains and GT cast in an attempt to show the kind of major threat the Dragons should have been.

Our first battle:

Pan
Bra  
Goten and Trunks

VS

Shadow Dragon Haze Shenron

Previously on...

Once the Z-Fighters recovered from the shock of what just happened, they sensed seven enormous power levels all around the world. "Old Kai wasn't kidding, these Shadow Dragons are unbelievably strong!" Gohan noted.

"And they're all split up around the world, how should we do this?" Trunks asked.

Goku felt out the strength of the dragons. Two of them were were, comparatively speaking, but were nonetheless rapidly growing in power. One was launching repeated attacks in a city and creating earthquakes, one was hiding his power level and two others were incredibly powerful.
"While I don't like doing this, we're going to need to split up." Goku said. "There is way too many of them to just track them down one at a time and the longer we wait, the more destruction they'll cause."
"Alright then, who's in what teams?"
"Pan, Bra, Goten and Trunks, I want you to check out the mountains. Something there is gaining power rapidly, but you should be able to stop it before it gets too strong." Gohan said to them.
"You got it dad!" Pan punched her fist into her glove. "We'll have the dragonball back before you know it!"
"Pan, Strong! Dragon, Doomed! Giru-Giru!"
"See? He gets it."
"Four of us for one dragon huh? Sounds a little excessive." Bra joked.
"Don't go getting cocky on us now, sis." Trunks said. "These things are insanely strong."
"Count it up to five." 18 said as she joined up with them.
"18? You're coming too?" Goten asked her.
"Cut me some slack, kid. I am stronger than an untrained Super Saiyan. Besides, you can't sense me coming." She smirked. "Besides, the sooner we get the dragonballs back, the sooner I can bring back my brother."
"Fair enough." Goten smiled.

"Okay guys, be very careful and watch yourselves. We don't know what these things can do just yet." Gohan said. "Goten, Pan, tear that monster a new one."
Pan hugged Gohan, Goku and Videl goodbye and started flying away. Goten bumped fists with his bro and flew away with her.
"Mom?"
"I know, go do your thing, honey." Bulma smiled and hugged her daughter.
Vegeta put a hand on Trunks and Bra's shoulders. "The blood of Saiyan Royalty runs through your veins. Hold your heads high in battle and make your enemies kneel at your feet."
"Love you too dad." Trunks grinned.
"Don't worry, we'll be right back. Love ya!" Bra waved to her parents and flew away with Trunks.
"Are you really going mom?" Marron asked.
"I am. But don't worry, I can handle myself and I will bring Uncle 17 back too."
"Be careful honey." Krillin said to her.
18 kissed him goodbye and flew away.

"Okay then. I'm going to check out Satan City. Uub, you take out the dragon in the Fishing Village and then we'll go gang up on whatever is causing the quakes."
"Got it. See you then!" Majuub and Gohan flew off in separate directions.

"Hey, Vegeta? I was hoping you and I could team up against the two largest power levels."
"Just don't slow me down Kakarot." Vegeta and Goku powered up and flew off.

more_horiz
This is going to be good!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
This is going to be good!

Thanks man and I've got some good stuff coming up.  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Yay trunks and goten being effective!