ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Green Arrow

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionGreen Arrow EmptyGreen Arrow

more_horiz
"My name is Olivia Queen. For five years I was stranded on an island with only one goal: survive. Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish. To use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning my city. To do this, I must become someone else. I must become...something else."

Green Arrow 453242123_640

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionGreen Arrow EmptyRe: Green Arrow

more_horiz

Cool

descriptionGreen Arrow EmptyFive Years Ago

more_horiz

Coming Soon. Cool

more_horiz
Solid preview!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Solid preview!

Thank you!

descriptionGreen Arrow Emptytest post

more_horiz
A lone female figure crashes the brush of a jungle, running through the trees and grass, hopping and leaping through the air. Her nails are gone, either broken or cut short with the fingers themselves covered in a lot of grime and the hands having cuts on them. She is well muscled, looking somebody who spent the last five years fighting a war. What was once a t-shirt is now a torn, dirt stained shadow of its former self, only barely able to hang from her shoulders like a discarded old towel. Holes and tears are scattered all over and leave much of her exposed to the elements. She's wearing a scraggy dark green vest over her t-shirt. It's a nasty mess of stains and dirt, but at least it helps her stay protected from the wind, even if only for a little. Her pants aren't looking great either. The left side is torn up and nothing more than a bunch shreds. She doesn't even have shoes to protect her feet, leaving them covered in dirt and grime as she runs on the ground, across rocks and twigs and up and down hills in a mad scramble to the beach. The woman jumps up into the air, grabs onto a branch and swings on it and throws herself several feet forward, flips in the air, lands on her feet and keeps running. She scrambles up a cliffside and climbs it like a spider. The woman then runs along the top of it before leaping down from it and sliding down a hill until she reaches a dark green bag. The woman produces a knife from her pocket and jabs it into the ground before unzipping the bag, pulling out a flint arrow and striking it against the knife, producing a spark. She quickly loads the arrow into a bow, turns around, raises the bow, takes aim and fires the arrow upwards into the air. It soars through the air like a rocket and flies over a beach where it lands in a pile of wood and causes it to go up in smoke just as a fishing boat is passing by. The two men on the fishing boat look up and see the smoke and the lone figure standing on a hill and waving them over. Understanding that this person is in trouble, they make a beeline towards the island and the figure heads towards the beach.

"The island they found me on is called...Lian Yu. It's Mandarin. For Purgatory."

The female figure rushes onto the beach, passing by a black and orange mask that has a hole in the black side of it with an arrow sticking through it.

"I have been stranded on this hellhole for five, long, years and I have dreamed of my escape every cold, black, night since then. For five years, I have only one goal driving me: To survive. Survive and one day return home."

The figure meets with the two fisherman, breathing hard, her body tense. After a few seconds, she falls to her knees and pulls back her hood, revealing a dirty, cut, bruised and weather beaten female face with long and messy blonde hair but with a fire in her eyes like none they had ever seen.

"That purgatory contained many dangers. In order to survive, I had to become more than what I was. I had to become a weapon with a will of iron."

The woman sat down on the fishing boat, wrapping a giant blanket around herself and sipping a cup of coffee. It was the first she'd had in forever and it warmed her bones. She savored every drop.

"Now, I am returning home. Not the spoiled little rich girl who was shipwrecked, but as a soldier. A warrior who will bring justice to those who have poisoned my city. My Name Is: Olivia Queen.."

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Oh hoho man now this is an unexpected twist! Me like! Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Oh hoho man now this is an unexpected twist! Me like! Very Happy

Awwww yeah. Cool

I figure we're doing a lot of different stuff with our other stories, so I figure why not have some fun with this one? Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
A lone female figure crashes the brush of a jungle, running through the trees and grass, hopping and leaping through the air. Her nails are gone, either broken or cut short with the fingers themselves covered in a lot of grime and the hands having cuts on them. She is well muscled, looking somebody who spent the last five years fighting a war. What was once a t-shirt is now a torn, dirt stained shadow of its former self, only barely able to hang from her shoulders like a discarded old towel. Holes and tears are scattered all over and leave much of her exposed to the elements. She's wearing a scraggy dark green vest over her t-shirt. It's a nasty mess of stains and dirt, but at least it helps her stay protected from the wind, even if only for a little. Her pants aren't looking great either. The left side is torn up and nothing more than a bunch shreds. She doesn't even have shoes to protect her feet, leaving them covered in dirt and grime as she runs on the ground, across rocks and twigs and up and down hills in a mad scramble to the beach. The woman jumps up into the air, grabs onto a branch and swings on it and throws herself several feet forward, flips in the air, lands on her feet and keeps running. She scrambles up a cliffside and climbs it like a spider. The woman then runs along the top of it before leaping down from it and sliding down a hill until she reaches a dark green bag. The woman produces a knife from her pocket and jabs it into the ground before unzipping the bag, pulling out a flint arrow and striking it against the knife, producing a spark. She quickly loads the arrow into a bow, turns around, raises the bow, takes aim and fires the arrow upwards into the air. It soars through the air like a rocket and flies over a beach where it lands in a pile of wood and causes it to go up in smoke just as a fishing boat is passing by. The two men on the fishing boat look up and see the smoke and the lone figure standing on a hill and waving them over. Understanding that this person is in trouble, they make a beeline towards the island and the figure heads towards the beach.

"The island they found me on is called...Lian Yu. It's Mandarin. For Purgatory."

The female figure rushes onto the beach, passing by a black and orange mask that has a hole in the black side of it with an arrow sticking through it.

"I have been stranded on this hellhole for five, long, years and I have dreamed of my escape every cold, black, night since then. For five years, I have only one goal driving me: To survive. Survive and one day return home."

The figure meets with the two fisherman, breathing hard, her body tense. After a few seconds, she falls to her knees and pulls back her hood, revealing a dirty, cut, bruised and weather beaten female face with long and messy blonde hair but with a fire in her eyes like none they had ever seen.

"That purgatory contained many dangers. In order to survive, I had to become more than what I was. I had to become a weapon with a will of iron."

The woman sat down on the fishing boat, wrapping a giant blanket around herself and sipping a cup of coffee. It was the first she'd had in forever and it warmed her bones. She savored every drop.

"Now, I am returning home. Not the spoiled little rich girl who was shipwrecked, but as a soldier. A warrior who will bring justice to those who have poisoned my city. My name: Is Olivia Queen."

Olivia spent the first day on the boat under a blanket on a spare bed. It was the first time in forever that she felt that she could sleep safely. Initially, she tried to stay awake, to keep an eye out for any danger out of habit, but she found herself asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Olivia didn't even have any nightmares on that night, just let the boat rock her to sleep. The two also provided her with spare clothes and shoes to dress herself in. They were a bit bulky but it was still so refreshing to wear that she didn't even care.
Olivia woke up the next day feeling refreshed and after putting on shoes and a jacket, she spent the day earning her keep on the boat and helping the two fisherman with their catches.
She walked out of the hold and stretched. "Gentlemen! I owe you so much."
"Well Miss Shipwrecked American, consider it on the house. Not often we get to be heroes after all." The larger fisherman, Cha Manchu, replied to her.
Hoh Bao raised his glass. "So, Miss Queen, why don't you tell us what happened to you? You're rather banged up for somebody who lived on a deserted island."
Olivia had a small laugh. "It wasn't exactly abandoned, but, I'd rather keep that to myself. Tell you what though, since I'm here, why don't I help you with the fish? Just until we get back to Starling. I'll pull my weight here and I'm sure my family will reward you for my rescue. It's a win-win for you guys."
"Are you sure? You like you could use a rest." Cha offered.
"No doubt. But I'll rest when I get home. Besides, I'd feel bad if I didn't at least help you out."
"If you say so. To our new shipmate!" They raised glasses and clinked them together.
From there, Olivia split her time between fishing and resting up as they continued their voyage back to Starling City. When eating dinner, she would wow them with tall tales of the island, stretching the truth of what really happened there of course, and telling stories of how she had conquered man eating predators and eaten snakes. That part was true at least. Utilizing the skills she'd learned on the island, Olivia managed to even catch a few big fish for them.

It wasn't long before the three of them became friends.

After a few days of travel, they finally arrived at the Starling City Port. Olivia stood tall and took in the sight, rubbing her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming.
Cha noticed her tearing up. "Happy to be home I take it?"
"Like you wouldn't believe. Guys, seriously, I cannot thank you enough for this."
"You've been saying that all week. We're just happy to help."
"Well trust me guys, I'll make it worth your while." She climbed up on the boat and stood on the starboard bow triumphantly as she took in the smell of the city. "Awww yeah, feel that guys? That is Starling City Air. I'M HOME!"
The dock workers noticed them coming in and walked over. "What's all this now?"
"Who are they?"
"Foreigners?"
"Who's that lady?"
"Is she a pirate?"
"really?!"
"She could be!"
"You're an idiot."
"Oh it so good to be home." She took off her jacket and smiled up at the workers. "Gentlemen, my name is Olivia Queen. And I am so happy to be home."
"...Did she just say Queen?"
"Olivia Queen is alive?!"

WEBG STARLING CITY 7 NEWS: BREAKING NEWS
"Olivia Queen Is Alive! The Starling City Resident was found by fishermen in the North China Sea just five days ago after going missing for five years following the accident at sea which claimed the Queen's Gambit. Queen was a regular public and tabloid presence who frequented the Starling City Club Scene. Shortly before her disappearance she was acquitted of assault charges following a drunken altercation with an overly pushy paparazzi. Queen is the daughter of local billionaire Robert Queen who boarded the Queen's Gambit with his daughter and one Sara Lance, but both are now deceased, as Olivia has unfortunately confirmed that she was the only survivor of the accident which claimed the lives of seven people. Sara is survived by her sister Laurel Lance and father, Officer Quentin Lance."

Arriving at the hospital, Olivia finally the chance to clean up after her checkup. She unfortunately had to reveal the scars she'd been hiding all this time, but that had been inevitable. At least 20% of her body was covered in scar tissue now, if not more and according to the doctors, she had internal injuries as well along with lingering mental trauma. They didn't know the half of it. Honestly, considering her condition, she was in surprisingly good shape.
Once her checkup was done, she was given the chance to take a thorough shower and rinse off her entire body before getting her hair cut and body shaved. It felt so good that for a short time Olivia forgot everything that had happened to her.
Her family was immediately informed of her return and her mother came running to see her.
Moria Queen found Olivia staring out the window at Starling City, now dressed in hospital clothes. In five days she had gone through at least three outfit changes and she didn't mind one bit. Olivia could hear her mother speaking with the doctor. "Miss Queen, your daughter has been through...a lot. Over 20% of her body is covered in scar tissue, she has burn scars on her back and x-rays reveal five fractures in her body."
Moria closed her eyes and nodded. There would be time for emotion later. "Has...has she said anything? About what happened to her?"
The doctor shook his head. "No, nothing. Miss Queen...brace yourself. The daughter you lost may not be the one who came home."
"Thank you. That's enough." Moria closed the door and entered the hospital room to see her daughter. "Olive?"
Olivia turned around and took in her mother. She was a sight for sore eyes.

Moria was wearing a long black dress which covered her shoulders  and flows down into a modest neckline. It's a relaxed fit which gives the dress a relaxed, yet graceful look. Her arms have been covered fully. The sleeves start out loose and tighten towards the bottom where they wrap graceful around her wrists. The dress' waist is wide, but it's a loose fit. A cloth ribbon has been wrapped around her and tied in the front.
Below the waist the dress widens and has a ruffle style from top to bottom. The dress reaches to just above her knees and is longer at the sides and back of the dress. She's wearing cone heels, an ideal match for this dress. To top it all of she's wearing a bow in her hair and small, stylish earrings.
Her shoulder length blonde hair was beautiful and flowing as always. From the look in her eyes, she was barely avoiding bursting into tears. Olivia gave her a wide smile. "Hi mom. I'm home." The two embraced and Moria burst into tears, holding her daughter as closely as possible. "My baby girl. You're home. You're finally home." She sobbed and rested her head on her shoulder. "I love you sweety."
"I know, I know. I love you too mom."

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
A heartwarming reunion. I also like the scene with Olivia and the boating family. I also like the detail put in on Olivia's experiences before she returned to Starling and the trauma it gave her.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
A heartwarming reunion. I also like the scene with Olivia and the boating family. I also like the detail put in on Olivia's experiences before she returned to Starling and the trauma it gave her.

Yeah, since we can get in Olive's head, it gives the chance for a more thorough explanation of her thoughts and feelings on the situation around her. They kinda dropped that after the early episodes really. scratch study

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Yeah, since we can get in Olive's head, it gives the chance for a more thorough explanation of her thoughts and feelings on the situation around her. They kinda dropped that after the early episodes really. scratch study
Which is a shame. Would have made Season 3 funny to sit through Laughing

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Which is a shame. Would have made Season 3 funny to sit through Laughing

Oh so much! Laughing Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Now, I am returning home. Not the spoiled little rich girl who was shipwrecked, but as a soldier. A warrior who will bring justice to those who have poisoned my city. My name: Is Olivia Queen."

Olivia spent the first day on the boat under a blanket on a spare bed. It was the first time in forever that she felt that she could sleep safely. Initially, she tried to stay awake, to keep an eye out for any danger out of habit, but she found herself asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Olivia didn't even have any nightmares on that night, just let the boat rock her to sleep. The two also provided her with spare clothes and shoes to dress herself in. They were a bit bulky but it was still so refreshing to wear that she didn't even care.
Olivia woke up the next day feeling refreshed and after putting on shoes and a jacket, she spent the day earning her keep on the boat and helping the two fisherman with their catches.
"Well Miss Shipwrecked American, consider it on the house. Not often we get to be heroes after all." The larger fisherman, Cha Manchu, replied to her.
Hoh Bao raised his glass. "So, Miss Queen, why don't you tell us what happened to you? You're rather banged up for somebody who lived on a deserted island."
Olivia had a small laugh. "It wasn't exactly abandoned, but, I'd rather keep that to myself. Tell you what though, since I'm here, why don't I help you with the fish? Just until we get back to Starling. I'll pull my weight here and I'm sure my family will reward you for my rescue. It's a win-win for you guys."
"No doubt. But I'll rest when I get home. Besides, I'd feel bad if I didn't at least help you out."
"If you say so. To our new shipmate!" They raised glasses and clinked them together.
From there, Olivia split her time between fishing and resting up as they continued their voyage back to Starling City. When eating dinner, she would wow them with tall tales of the island, stretching the truth of what really happened there of course, and telling stories of how she had conquered man eating predators and eaten snakes. That part was true at least. Utilizing the skills she'd learned on the island, Olivia managed to even catch a few big fish for them.

After a few days of travel, they finally arrived at the Starling City Port. Olivia stood tall and took in the sight, rubbing her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming.
"Like you wouldn't believe. Guys, seriously, I cannot thank you enough for this."
"Well trust me guys, I'll make it worth your while." She climbed up on the boat and stood on the starboard bow triumphantly as she took in the smell of the city. "Awww yeah, feel that guys? That is Starling City Air. I'M HOME!"
"Who are they?"
"Foreigners?"
"Who's that lady?"
"Is she a pirate?"
"really?!"
"She could be!"
"You're an idiot."
"Oh it so good to be home." She took off her jacket and smiled up at the workers. "Gentlemen, my name is Olivia Queen. And I am so happy to be home."

"Olivia Queen Is Alive! The Starling City Resident was found by fishermen in the North China Sea just five days ago after going missing for five years following the accident at sea which claimed the Queen's Gambit. Queen was a regular public and tabloid presence who frequented the Starling City Club Scene. Shortly before her disappearance she was acquitted of assault charges following a drunken altercation with an overly pushy paparazzi. Queen is the daughter of local billionaire Robert Queen who boarded the Queen's Gambit with his daughter and one Sara Lance, but both are now deceased, as Olivia has unfortunately confirmed that she was the only survivor of the accident which claimed the lives of seven people. Sara is survived by her sister Laurel Lance and father, Officer Quentin Lance."

Arriving at the hospital, Olivia finally the chance to clean up after her checkup. She unfortunately had to reveal the scars she'd been hiding all this time, but that had been inevitable. At least 20% of her body was covered in scar tissue now, if not more and according to the doctors, she had internal injuries as well along with lingering mental trauma. They didn't know the half of it. Honestly, considering her condition, she was in surprisingly good shape.
Once her checkup was done, she was given the chance to take a thorough shower and rinse off her entire body before getting her hair cut and body shaved. It felt so good that for a short time Olivia forgot everything that had happened to her.
Her family was immediately informed of her return and her mother came running to see her.
Moria Queen found Olivia staring out the window at Starling City, now dressed in hospital clothes. In five days she had gone through at least three outfit changes and she didn't mind one bit. Olivia could hear her mother speaking with the doctor. "Miss Queen, your daughter has been through...a lot. Over 20% of her body is covered in scar tissue, she has burn scars on her back and x-rays reveal five fractures in her body."
Moria closed her eyes and nodded. There would be time for emotion later. "Has...has she said anything? About what happened to her?"
The doctor shook his head. "No, nothing. Miss Queen...brace yourself. The daughter you lost may not be the one who came home."
"Thank you. That's enough." Moria closed the door and entered the hospital room to see her daughter. "Olive?"

Moria was wearing a long black dress which covered her shoulders  and flows down into a modest neckline. It's a relaxed fit which gives the dress a relaxed, yet graceful look. Her arms have been covered fully. The sleeves start out loose and tighten towards the bottom where they wrap graceful around her wrists. The dress' waist is wide, but it's a loose fit. A cloth ribbon has been wrapped around her and tied in the front.
Below the waist the dress widens and has a ruffle style from top to bottom. The dress reaches to just above her knees and is longer at the sides and back of the dress. She's wearing cone heels, an ideal match for this dress. To top it all of she's wearing a bow in her hair and small, stylish earrings.
Her shoulder length blonde hair was beautiful and flowing as always. From the look in her eyes, she was barely avoiding bursting into tears. Olivia gave her a wide smile. "Hi mom. I'm home." The two embraced and Moria burst into tears, holding her daughter as closely as possible. "My baby girl. You're home. You're finally home." She sobbed and rested her head on her shoulder. "I love you sweety."

Olivia had to stay at the hospital for an entire day to get checked out and rest up of course, which gave her time to sleep. The second her head hit that pillow, Olivia made a promise to herself to never complain about hospital beds ever again. A blonde nurse walked into the room and smiled at Olivia. "How are you feeling Miss Queen?"
"I'm just glad to be home...Ginger." Oliva read her nametag.
"No place like it. Now we will have to keep you overnight but you should be free to go home tomorrow. I'm sure that your family will be happy to see you."
"I know. I've got five years to catch up on. It's really gonna be something."
"Alright, I'll let you get some sleep. If you need anything ma'am, just press the button there."
"Thank you Ginger. Good night."
"Good night Miss Queen." She walked out of the room, turned off the light and closed the door. Olivia smiled as she watched her walk away. It was good to be home. She fell asleep in no time.

Merlyn Global Group
Malcolm Merlyn ran his fingers around a coin as he looked out at the city. It was such a peaceful night. On night's like this, he almost felt alive. But of course, he couldn't drop his guard. His city development plan was at a critical point and he couldn't let anything interfere. He made his choice to save this city 5 years ago and he would stick with it to his last breath. His cell phone rang and Malcolm picked it up. "Hello?"
"Dad! Dad it's Tommy! You are not going to believe this!"
"Try me."
"Olivia's Alive!"  cheers
Malcolm sat right up. "What?"  affraid
"It's all over the news. She was found today. A couple of fishermen found her and brought her back home themselves. It's a miracle!" Tommy told his father ecstatically.
"Was...was there anybody...with her?"
"No. Robert and Sara were...lost."
Malcolm closed his eyes and sat back down. "I see. That's....it's a tragedy is what it is. Tommy, you should go see her first thing tomorrow. I know how much you've missed her."
"Thank you so much dad. I love you."
"Back atcha kiddo." Malcolm crossed his legs and hung up and looked out at the city. "So. First Bruce Wayne and now Olive. Seems like everybody is coming back to life lately."

Laurel Lance, meanwhile, was right in the middle of a discussion with Wendy at the Legal Aid Office.
"You look good. Been working out?" Wendy asked her.
"Yeah, ah, I've been taking boxing lessons with Ted. It's good for venting." Laurel told her as she walked over to the mailbox. "Which brings me to my next topic, are you still going to try and take down Hunt?"
"What do you think?" Laurel smirked.
"Laurel, I've told you before: We're lawyers, not miracle workers. We can't win this!"
"Wend, if we can't win a class action suit against a criminal who's scammed and forced hundreds of people out of house and home, then we aren't fit to call ourselves a Legal Aid Office!" She declared firmly.
"Laurel, Hunt has an army of lawyers working with him and they are ready and willing to bury us." Wendy pointed out.
"Mmmm. You and me against an army. I love those odds." Laurel took out the letter from the mailbox and headed back to her desk.
Wendy conceded defeat. "...Why do you hate me?"
"I trust you more than anyone girl."
"Thanks. I'll see what I can do."
"You're the best!"
"I know, I know." Laurel sat down at her desk and looked up at the newspaper clippings of Adam Hunt. He had been suspected of illegal activities around the city but nobody could make anything stick. Yet. And now with the DA investigating, maybe they could at least get something on him.

"Olivia Queen Is Alive! The Starling City Resident was found by fishermen in the North China Sea just five days ago after going missing for five years following the accident at sea which claimed the Queen's Gambit."

Laurel did a double take and then ran over to where the others were watching television, grabbed the remote and turned it up.

"Queen is the daughter of local billionaire Robert Queen who boarded the Queen's Gambit with his daughter and one Sara Lance, but both are now deceased, as Olivia has unfortunately confirmed that she was the only survivor of the accident which claimed the lives of seven people."

"Sara...."

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Who are they?"
"Foreigners?"
"Who's that lady?"
"Is she a pirate?"
"really?!"
"She could be!"
"You're an idiot."

Moria Queen found Olivia staring out the window at Starling City, now dressed in hospital clothes. In five days she had gone through at least three outfit changes and she didn't mind one bit. Olivia could hear her mother speaking with the doctor. "Miss Queen, your daughter has been through...a lot. Over 20% of her body is covered in scar tissue, she has burn scars on her back and x-ras reveal five fractures in her body."

Olivia had to stay at the hospital for an entire day to get checked out and rest up of course, which gave her time to sleep. The second her head hit that pillow, Olivia made a promise to herself to never complain about hospital beds ever again. A blonde nurse walked into the room and smiled at Olivia. "How are you feeling Miss Queen?"
"No place like it. Now we will have to keep you overnight but you should be free to go home tomorrow. I'm sure that your family will be happy to see you."
"Alright, I'll let you get some sleep. If you need anything ma'am, just press the button there."
"Good night Miss Queen." She walked out of the room, turned off the light and closed the door. Olivia smiled as she watched her walk away. It was good to be home. She fell asleep in no time.

Merlyn Global Group
Malcolm Merlyn ran his fingers around a coin as he looked out at the city. It was such a peaceful night. On night's like this, he almost felt alive. But of course, he couldn't drop his guard. His city development plan was at a critical point and he couldn't let anything interfere. He made his choice to save this city 5 years ago and he would stick with it to his last breath. His cell phone rang and Malcolm picked it up. "Hello?"
"Try me."
"It's all over the news. She was found today. A couple of fishermen found her and brought her back home themselves. It's a miracle!" Tommy told his father ecstatically.
Malcolm closed his eyes and sat back down. "I see. That's....it's a tragedy is what it is. Tommy, you should go see her first thing tomorrow. I know how much you've missed her."
"Back atcha kiddo." Malcolm crossed his legs and hung up and looked out at the city. "So. First Bruce Wayne and now Olive. Seems like everybody is coming back to life lately."

Laurel Lance, meanwhile, was right in the middle of a discussion with Wendy at the Legal Aid Office.
"Yeah, ah, I've been taking boxing lessons with Ted. It's good for venting." Laurel told her as she walked over to the mailbox. "Which brings me to my next topic, are you still going to try and take down Hunt?"
"Laurel, I've told you before: We're lawyers, not miracle workers. We can't win this!"
"Wend, if we can't win a class action suit against a criminal who's scammed and forced hundreds of people out of house and home, then we aren't fit to call ourselves a Legal Aid Office!" She declared firmly.
"Laurel, Hunt has an army of lawyers working with him and they are ready and willing to bury us." Wendy pointed out.
"Mmmm. You and me against an army. I love those odds." Laurel took out the letter from the mailbox and headed back to her desk.
"You're the best!"
"I know, I know." Laurel sat down at her desk and looked up at the newspaper clippings of Adam Hunt. He had been suspected of illegal activities around the city but nobody could make anything stick. Yet. And now with the DA investigating, maybe they could at least get something on him.

"Olivia Queen Is Alive! The Starling City Resident was found by fishermen in the North China Sea just five days ago after going missing for five years following the accident at sea which claimed the Queen's Gambit."

Laurel did a double take and then ran over to where the others were watching television, grabbed the remote and turned it up.

"Queen is the daughter of local billionaire Robert Queen who boarded the Queen's Gambit with his daughter and one Sara Lance, but both are now deceased, as Olivia has unfortunately confirmed that she was the only survivor of the accident which claimed the lives of seven people."

"Sara...."

Olivia rested for an entire day, spending most of her time sleeping and making her game plan in her head and occasionally going over the list. She was making sure that she had every name on that list memorized. Every person on this list was guilty of failing the city, of leading it towards corruption and death. And it was up to Olivia to bring them all down to face justice for their crimes. For five long years she had protected this list with her life, not allowing any damage to come to it. Now that she had it, she was going to put it to use.

Hannibal Bates
Guillermo Barrera
Frank Bertinelli
Daniel Brickwell
Jason Brodeur
Monty Cora
Ted Daniels
Ted Gaynor
James Holder
Adam Hunt
Doug Miller
Leo Mueller
Scott Morgan
John Nickel
Warren Patel
Nelson Ravich
Marcus Redmond

Martin Somers
Anthony Venza
Cyrus Vanch
Ken Williams
Justin Whicker

Justin Adkisson
Christine Alpert
Laura Bauer
Lester Buchinsky
Palmer Cakes
Justin Claybourne
Joseph Corng
Brandon Costalis
Charles Davenport
Gregory Davenport
Albert Davis
John Deleon

Brian J. Dickerson
David Drayson
Ben Hawthorne
Paul Henry
Lee Heuton
Gionni Iacnci
Paul Jordon
Jeremy Koorng
Andro Macoish
Nick Major
Harold Moore
John Nelson
Jamie Ontiveros

Matthew Overson
Steven Perry
Marc Pilet
Michael Rieber
Samuel Rosenburg
Ken Shane
Yasemin Soze
Blake Thompson
Gary Wedlake
Brandon Whicker
London White
Brody Wickham
Hideo Yamane
Arthur Petrelli

She had her work cut out for her, but all of these criminals would be found and brought to justice for their crimes, one way or another.

The nurse came into the room and Olivia quickly put the book under her pillow and smiled at her. "Say, Ginger, could you turn on the news for me?"

"The news ma'am?"

"Yeah, I figure I may as well get caught up on current events while I'm in here."

"Of course ma'am." She turned on the television to the news and handed her the remote. "Please let me know if you need anything else."

"Thanks Ginger. You're the best."

"You're too kind."

Olivia relaxed and watched the news. The city had really started falling apart since she'd left. Violence in the streets. the new 'Vertigo' drug, criminals walking right out of court, gang violence on the rise, businessmen being accused of murder and blackmail, civilians being found with their throats slit, policemen being accused of taking bribes and looking the other way when people died. The city was suffering. When Olivia closed her eyes she could almost hear it weeping, begging for help. The people on the list had dragged her city down, squeezing the life out of it and silencing anybody who tried to stop them. No more. Olivia was going to set things right now. This city was going to be saved.

Eventually, Olivia turned it off and closed her eyes to mediate further on the battle to come.

A day passed and after a few more checkups she was allowed to leave the hospital. She got dressed in a nice suit and she was escorted her out in a wheelchair and then Olivia got into the limousine. She had missed the leather seats so much that she had almost forgotten what they felt like. If it hadn't been for all of the resting she'd done the past few days, she may have fallen asleep again. Olivia smiled at her mother. "We're finally going home huh?"
"That's right dear, you're going home. You're safe now."
"Can't wait." She leaned back into the seat. "Excuse me....Mr..."
"Diggle. John Diggle. Happy to serve you Miss Queen."
"Well, John, can I call you John? Feel free to take your time. I'd like to see the city."
"Moria?"
"Whatever the princess wants."
"As you wish."

Diggle took the scenic route home, being certain to stay in the safe areas of the city. It was beautiful, moreso than she remembered, but she could feel the wrongness in the air around her. Even without seeing the news, she could see the negativity in the eyes of the people they passed. Every now and then, she would see something move in the shadows as well. She could see occasional glimpses of a person being mugged. She focused on the muggers and memorized their shape and face and red skull mask. For later.

Finally, they returned home and pulled right in front of the castle doors. Olivia stood out and stretched. She couldn't believe it. She was finally standing in front of her house again!

A servant walked out to get her suitcase and opened up the trunk. He tried to lift up her heavy suitcase and grunted a bit from the effort only for Olivia to walk over, smile and lift it up herself like it weighed nothing. "I've got it." She assured him and carried it with one arm inside. The servant looked down at his arms and then back at her, surprised at her strength.

Moria opened the doors in a grand fashion. "Your room is just the same as you left it." She assured Olive. "I never could stand to change a thing."

An African-American Gentleman in a nice blue suit walked over to Olivia. "Hello again Miss Queen. Welcome Home."

Olivia looked at him in confusion, not recognizing him initially.

"It's me. Walter Steele?"

"Oh you remember Walter, darling. Your father's close friend?"

"Oh. Right. Sorry, it's...been awhile." She gave Walter a firm handshake and then set down her suitcase for a moment to go and hug Raisa, the family's live in Russian Maid. "Hello Misses Queen!" "Raisa. You're looking great." "I have missed you so much." "Back at you." The two parted. "Miss Moria, a Mister Thomas Merlyn called, he will be coming over for dinner."

"Thank you Raisa." Moria said to her. Moria turned to say something to Olivia, who wasn't listening at the moment. She grinned and ran over to the stairs. "Thea? Thea is that you?!" She asked eagerly.
Her little sister, little Thea Queen, emerged at the top of the stairs and looked down at the sister she thought she had lost all those years ago. "Hey sis." Olivia could hardly believe she was seeing her again.
Thea stared in disbelief before smiling and running down the stairs and jumping into her sisters arms. "I knew it! I knew you were alive! I never lost hope Olivia!"
Olivia held her sister close to her. "You were with me the whole time."

more_horiz

The last one on the list is priceless. As was Malcolm's reaction Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

The last one on the list is priceless. As was Malcolm's reaction Razz

Thanks man, threw that last name in there myself for fun and I wanted to give Malcolm some more personality here. Great vid.

more_horiz
I like how Thea's a little less hostile in this version Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I like how Thea's a little less hostile in this version Cool

Yeah, right now she's just happy to see her sister again but I think I'll take this one and run with it.

more_horiz
Olivia Queen: Before Being Stranded On An Island.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/391320655101263054/

Olivia Queen: 5 Years After Being Stranded On An Island.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/391320655100089272/

cheers   Cool   Laughing

more_horiz
Never looked so fine Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Who are they?"
"Foreigners?"
"Who's that lady?"
"Is she a pirate?"
"really?!"
"She could be!"
"You're an idiot."

Moria Queen found Olivia staring out the window at Starling City, now dressed in hospital clothes. In five days she had gone through at least three outfit changes and she didn't mind one bit. Olivia could hear her mother speaking with the doctor. "Miss Queen, your daughter has been through...a lot. Over 20% of her body is covered in scar tissue, she has burn scars on her back and x-ras reveal five fractures in her body."

Merlyn Global Group
"Try me."

"You're the best!"

"Sara...."

Olivia rested for an entire day, spending most of her time sleeping and making her game plan in her head and occasionally going over the list. She was making sure that she had every name on that list memorized. Every person on this list was guilty of failing the city, of leading it towards corruption and death. And it was up to Olivia to bring them all down to face justice for their crimes. For five long years she had protected this list with her life, not allowing any damage to come to it. Now that she had it, she was going to put it to use.

Hannibal Bates
Guillermo Barrera
Frank Bertinelli
Daniel Brickwell
Jason Brodeur
Monty Cora
Ted Daniels
Ted Gaynor
James Holder
Adam Hunt
Doug Miller
Leo Mueller
Scott Morgan
John Nickel
Warren Patel
Nelson Ravich
Marcus Redmond

Martin Somers
Anthony Venza
Cyrus Vanch
Ken Williams
Justin Whicker

Justin Adkisson
Christine Alpert
Laura Bauer
Lester Buchinsky
Palmer Cakes
Justin Claybourne
Joseph Corng
Brandon Costalis
Charles Davenport
Gregory Davenport
Albert Davis
John Deleon

Brian J. Dickerson
David Drayson
Ben Hawthorne
Paul Henry
Lee Heuton
Gionni Iacnci
Paul Jordon
Jeremy Koorng
Andro Macoish
Nick Major
Harold Moore
John Nelson
Jamie Ontiveros

Matthew Overson
Steven Perry
Marc Pilet
Michael Rieber
Samuel Rosenburg
Ken Shane
Yasemin Soze
Blake Thompson
Gary Wedlake
Brandon Whicker
London White
Brody Wickham
Hideo Yamane
Arthur Petrelli

She had her work cut out for her, but all of these criminals would be found and brought to justice for their crimes, one way or another.

The nurse came into the room and Olivia quickly put the book under her pillow and smiled at her. "Say, Ginger, could you turn on the news for me?"

"The news ma'am?"

"Yeah, I figure I may as well get caught up on current events while I'm in here."

"Of course ma'am." She turned on the television to the news and handed her the remote. "Please let me know if you need anything else."

"Thanks Ginger. You're the best."

"You're too kind."

Olivia relaxed and watched the news. The city had really started falling apart since she'd left. Violence in the streets. the new 'Vertigo' drug, criminals walking right out of court, gang violence on the rise, businessmen being accused of murder and blackmail, civilians being found with their throats slit, policemen being accused of taking bribes and looking the other way when people died. The city was suffering. When Olivia closed her eyes she could almost hear it weeping, begging for help. The people on the list had dragged her city down, squeezing the life out of it and silencing anybody who tried to stop them. No more. Olivia was going to set things right now. This city was going to be saved.

Eventually, Olivia turned it off and closed her eyes to mediate further on the battle to come.

A day passed and after a few more checkups she was allowed to leave the hospital. She got dressed in a nice suit and she was escorted her out in a wheelchair and then Olivia got into the limousine. She had missed the leather seats so much that she had almost forgotten what they felt like. If it hadn't been for all of the resting she'd done the past few days, she may have fallen asleep again. Olivia smiled at her mother. "We're finally going home huh?"
"That's right dear, you're going home. You're safe now."  
"Can't wait." She leaned back into the seat. "Excuse me....Mr..."
"Diggle. John Diggle. Happy to serve you Miss Queen."
"Well, John, can I call you John? Feel free to take your time. I'd like to see the city."
"Moria?"
"Whatever the princess wants."
"As you wish."

Diggle took the scenic route home, being certain to stay in the safe areas of the city. It was beautiful, moreso than she remembered, but she could feel the wrongness in the air around her. Even without seeing the news, she could see the negativity in the eyes of the people they passed. Every now and then, she would see something move in the shadows as well. She could see occasional glimpses of a person being mugged. She focused on the muggers and memorized their shape and face and red skull mask. For later.

Finally, they returned home and pulled right in front of the castle doors. Olivia stood out and stretched. She couldn't believe it. She was finally standing in front of her house again!

A servant walked out to get her suitcase and opened up the trunk. He tried to lift up her heavy suitcase and grunted a bit from the effort only for Olivia to walk over, smile and lift it up herself like it weighed nothing. "I've got it." She assured him and carried it with one arm inside. The servant looked down at his arms and then back at her, surprised at her strength.

Moria opened the doors in a grand fashion. "Your room is just the same as you left it." She assured Olive. "I never could stand to change a thing."

An African-American Gentleman in a nice blue suit walked over to Olivia. "Hello again Miss Queen. Welcome Home."

Olivia looked at him in confusion, not recognizing him initially.

"It's me. Walter Steele?"

"Oh you remember Walter, darling. Your father's close friend?"

"Oh. Right. Sorry, it's...been awhile." She gave Walter a firm handshake and then set down her suitcase for a moment to go and hug Raisa, the family's live in Russian Maid. "Hello Misses Queen!" "Raisa. You're looking great." "I have missed you so much." "Back at you." The two parted. "Miss Moria, a Mister Thomas Merlyn called, he will be coming over for dinner."

"Thank you Raisa." Moria said to her. Moria turned to say something to Olivia, who wasn't listening at the moment. She grinned and ran over to the stairs. "Thea? Thea is that you?!" She asked eagerly.
Her little sister, little Thea Queen, emerged at the top of the stairs and looked down at the sister she thought she had lost all those years ago. "Hey sis." Olivia could hardly believe she was seeing her again.
Thea stared in disbelief before smiling and running down the stairs and jumping into her sisters arms. "I knew it! I knew you were alive! I never lost hope Olivia!"
Olivia held her sister close to her. "You were with me the whole time."  

Once she finally set her sister back down, Olivia took a tour of her own home. It was strange. She felt like she was seeing it for the first time. She was a stranger in her own house. Everything just felt alien to her. Olivia saw old chairs she used to sit in and didn't remember them at all. She ran her hands along a couch as if it was her first time seeing it. Eventually, she walked into her bedroom again.
http://www.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Fancy-and-Romantic-hotel-room-288216280
"Oh mom...you really didn't change a thing did you?" Olivia dropped her bags and walked around her room, turning around in a circle. She permitted herself to laugh in joy and happiness. Olivia spun around and then flopped on the bed. "...I have missed this bed.I could stay right here, right in this spot, like this forver. Just like this."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upO_YcV7qes
Thea sat down next to her sister. "No more sleeping on the ground for you, sis. From now on, it's only the best for you. Welcome back to luxury!"
Olivia laughed and sat up and high-fived her. "Thanks sis."
They hugged again. It took Olivia a few moments to bring herself to let go. "I've missed you."
"Right back at you."
Olivia turned to her mother and Walter. "Mom, Steele, thank you both."
"Welcome home sweetheart."
"Alright, so, I think I'm just gonna take a nice nap before dinner. I have some changing to do anyway."
"Cool, we'll see you sis, we'll be making your old favorites." Thea hopped off the bed and closed the curtains. "I am so breaking out my fancy dress for this."
"Which one?"
"The one mom hates." Thea laughed.
"Remind me to sell that."
"I'll buy another one."
"Then I'll sell that one too."
Olivia laughed. "I'm home."

After repeating the list to herself again, Olivia fell asleep.

A few hours passed before she woke up again and did some stretching before stepping into the shower.
It felt good to be in her home shower again. Better than anything she felt in five years. She'd completely forgotten how could even just this could feel for her. Once the shower ended, Olivia stepped out to the bathroom, drying herself off with a towel. Olivia wiped away some of the smoke from a mirror and looked at herself.

After 5 years, everything that was once familiar is now unrecognizable. The face I see in the mirror is a stranger. The beautiful, naive party girl I used to be has vanished completely. In her place is a scarred, battle hardened warrior on a mission: To avenge my father and save my city from the corruption pulling it down into ruin. No matter what, I will accomplish my goals and save this city.

Olivia put a robe around her muscular, scarred body and finished drying off. She stepped out into her bedroom and walked over to the closet to look for clothes. The first thing she discovered after trying on her clothes was that they didn't fit quite as well as they used to. They were for a party girl, not a soldier.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/196258496232665710/
Olivia finally managed to get a suit on and posed in front of the mirror. It was almost like old times.

A knock on the door. "Come on in!"

She turned around and saw her best friend walk through the door.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/150237337541669475/
"What'd I tell you Olive? Yacht's suck."

Now, having been through five years of hell and greeted with her BFF, Olivia reacted with all of the grace and tact one would expect.
Green Arrow Lrt0G3P

more_horiz
Bruce: "So my series is the darkest one?"

Olivia: "To be fair, look at the city you're in"

Bruce: "Good point"

Razz

I like the update and it was a touching and funny moment between Olivia and Tommy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Bruce: "So my series is the darkest one?"

Olivia: "To be fair, look at the city you're in"

Bruce: "Good point"

Razz

I like the update and it was a touching and funny moment between Olivia and Tommy

Oh the dark parts are still incoming, I just wanted to add in more humor and heartwarming moments. Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Once she finally set her sister back down, Olivia took a tour of her own home. It was strange. She felt like she was seeing it for the first time. She was a stranger in her own house. Everything just felt alien to her. Olivia saw old chairs she used to sit in and didn't remember them at all. She ran her hands along a couch as if it was her first time seeing it. Eventually, she walked into her bedroom again.
http://www.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Fancy-and-Romantic-hotel-room-288216280
"Oh mom...you really didn't change a thing did you?" Olivia dropped her bags and walked around her room, turning around in a circle. She permitted herself to laugh in joy and happiness. Olivia spun around and then flopped on the bed. "...I have missed this bed.I could stay right here, right in this spot, like this forver. Just like this."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upO_YcV7qes
Thea sat down next to her sister. "No more sleeping on the ground for you, sis. From now on, it's only the best for you. Welcome back to luxury!"
Olivia laughed and sat up and high-fived her. "Thanks sis."
They hugged again. It took Olivia a few moments to bring herself to let go. "I've missed you."
"Right back at you."
Olivia turned to her mother and Walter. "Mom, Steele, thank you both."
"Welcome home sweetheart."
"Alright, so, I think I'm just gonna take a nice nap before dinner. I have some changing to do anyway."
"Cool, we'll see you sis, we'll be making your old favorites." Thea hopped off the bed and closed the curtains. "I am so breaking out my fancy dress for this."
"Which one?"
"The one mom hates." Thea laughed.
"Remind me to sell that."
"I'll buy another one."
"Then I'll sell that one too."
Olivia laughed. "I'm home."

After repeating the list to herself again, Olivia fell asleep.

A few hours passed before she woke up again and did some stretching before stepping into the shower.
It felt good to be in her home shower again. Better than anything she felt in five years. She'd completely forgotten how could even just this could feel for her. Once the shower ended, Olivia stepped out to the bathroom, drying herself off with a towel. Olivia wiped away some of the smoke from a mirror and looked at herself.

After 5 years, everything that was once familiar is now unrecognizable. The face I see in the mirror is a stranger. The beautiful, naive party girl I used to be has vanished completely. In her place is a scarred, battle hardened warrior on a mission: To avenge my father and save my city from the corruption pulling it down into ruin. No matter what, I will accomplish my goals and save this city.

Olivia put a robe around her muscular, scarred body and finished drying off. She stepped out into her bedroom and walked over to the closet to look for clothes. The first thing she discovered after trying on her clothes was that they didn't fit quite as well as they used to. They were for a party girl, not a soldier.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/196258496232665710/
Olivia finally managed to get a suit on and posed in front of the mirror. It was almost like old times.

A knock on the door. "Come on in!"

She turned around and saw her best friend walk through the door.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/150237337541669475/
"What'd I tell you Olive? Yacht's suck."

Now, having been through five years of hell and greeted with her BFF, Olivia reacted with all of the grace and tact one would expect.
Green Arrow Lrt0G3P

"TOMMY!"
"Nnnggh...Hi. Hi Olive...air."
She released her hug on him. "Missed you buddy."
Tommy Merlyn smiled and nodded. "Back at you...you've been...working out."
"Well, didn't have much else to do on the island. But enough about me, come on, tell me what I've missed."
"Oh God, what haven't you missed?" Tommy smiled and slapped her on the back as they walked.

Not long after, they were sitting with the Queens around the dinner table.

"Ok. What else did you miss? Super bowl winners… Giants, Steelers, Saints, Packers, Giants again. The president punched out a terrorist, that was cool. Oh, and “Lost,” they were all dead…I think...aaaand Marvel got rebooted."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, it was crazy."

"What was it like there?" Thea asked abruptly.

"Where?"

"You know."

"Cold. Windy. Stormy. I had to learn to do my own fishing, that was an experience. You have no idea how many got away from me." Olivia laughed it off. "Like, seriously, I could've sworn they were mocking me."

The family had a laugh as Olivia continued her story, leaving out ALL of the bad stuff, and gesturing wildly with her arms. While she was doing so, Risa tripped while carrying pears over to them. Olivia quickly caught her and the tray of pears and smiled. "Yo."

"мне очень жаль!" Risa apologized.

"хорошо не волнуйтесь об этом." Olivia assured her to the surprise of everyone.

"Olivia?"
"Dame, you speak Russian?"
"I didn't know you took Russian in College Oliver."
"Yeah, well, today is full of surprises."
Walter and Moria reached over and held one another's hands.
"Oliver…Walter and I are married, and I don’t want you to think that either one of us did anything to disrespect your father."
"We both believed that Robert, like you, was, uh, well, gone."
Olivia looked visibly pained by this news but she soon covered it up. "It's fine." She assured them. "Hey, come on now guys, this is a celebration! Let's have some fun! Risa, join in, you're family too!" Olivia held up her drink. "It's good to be back guys!"

The mood brightened up again and the party got back into full swing. Night came and a storm started up.

Olivia washed up and tried to sleep as the storm got worse.

THEN

Robert Queen looked at the radar as the ship's radar beeped as the storm started getting worse.

A crew member emerged from the outside, dressed in rain gear. The man took his drenched hat off as Robert tossed him a large towel. "Are you alright?"
"Aaah, fine, thanks. Listen, the Captain says it's a Category 2. He's suggesting we head back!"
"Good idea!"
Olivia Queen walked into the room dressed in a black t-shirt and blue jeans. "Hey dad, what's up?"
"We've got a storm. A big one."
"We in trouble?" Olivia asked as Sara Lance emerged dressed in a sexy qipao dress and holding a wine bottle in her left hand.
"One of us certainly is."
Olivia laughed and turned to Sara. "Hey Olive? Where do you keep the wine opener on this boat?"
"I'll be right there Peach."
Sara blew her a kiss and made her way back to their room.
Robert shook his head and patted her on the back. "Honey...I respect your life choices, I do...but, this is not going to end well. For them or you."
"Dad, it's cool, it already has." Oliva laughed and returned to Sara before spinning around and walking backwards. "You just focus on getting us home. You've got this dad!"

Olivia hurried back to her room and looked around for Sara who surprised her from behind and slapped Olivia's ass. Olivia laughed and turned around and grabbed her and the two spun around and jumped down on the bed. Olivia puled Sara close and they kissed. The two continued to make out until they were interrupted by a loud blast of thunder.

Sara pulled back. "...1, 2, 3. It’s getting closer!" Sara sat up, worry clear on her face.

Olive scoffed. "Well..that’s not very scientific.
"And what would an Ivy League Dropout know about weatherology?" Sara laughed.
"Oh I know science, girl. I know....fermentation." Olivia leaned close and started kissing her neck. "I know...biology." She started rubbing her thigh.
Sara laughed and squeezed. "Oooohh Laurel is soooo going to kill me!"
"Hey. Hey, hey, heeeyyyy." She held a finger to Sara's lips. "She is never going to find out. Alright? Now come on, let's party." She gave Sara a playful shove onto the bed. Sara laughed as they started up again. "Just trust me sugar, we.are.going.to.be..." Olivia continued kissing her between words until they were interrupted by an explosion within the boat causing it to flip and the wall to break open as water rushed into the cabin. The explosion threw both of them to opposite sides of the room. "AAAAGGGH!" Olivia screamed out as she slammed into a wall and fell onto the floor again. She coughed as she pushed herself up, her head was swimming. "S-Sara?!"
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
"SARA? SARA!" Olivia looked up as she saw Sara being sucked out into the icy cold water. "NNNOOOOO!" Olivia pushed herself up to her feet and rushed after her. She didn't care about the water or the cold or anything. She had to help her. She had to save her! "SARA!"
"OLIIIIIVVVVEEE!"
Olivia Queen ran into the water and dived in after her. Darkness surrounded her.

Olivia burst free from the water, caughing and hacking as she looked around for her. "SARA? SARA!" A wave crashed over her and pushed her back into the water. Olivia struggled against the water until she was able to break to the surface again. "SSSSAAAARRRAAAAAAA!" She screamed out as loud as she could manage.

"OLIVIA!"
She turned around to see her father and a crew member on board of a lifeboat. "D-DAD?!"
"Olivia! GET ON!" He threw her a rope. Olivia grabbed the rope and pulled herself onto the lifeboat, trembling and shivering from the water. "DAD! SARA! SARA!"
"Olivia I'm sorry!"
"No. Nononono! NO! She's out there!"
"No. I'm sorry. She's gone. She's gone."
"No. NO SHE'S NOT! SARA!"

"Olive. Olive! OLIVE WAKE UP!"

NOW

Olivia's eyes snapped open and on instinct she grabbed and flipped her mother to the ground and put her hand on her mother's throat, her eyes wide and wild, her breathing rapid.
"OLIVIA STOP!" Walter shouted at her.
"W-Walter? Wha? What? MOM!" She pulled her hand away and backed away across the floor, looking around frantically as the rain poured in on her from the open window. "M-Mom. Mom I-I'm sorry...I...I..." She hugged herself, fighting back tears.
Moria coughed as Walter picked her up. "It's okay...it's okay honey...you're home now, alright? You're home. You're safe. It's okay."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply