Re: Green Arrow

Post  Legato on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:42 pm

Pretty badass! Oh how I miss the You Have Failed This City line Very Happy
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:34 pm

Legato wrote:Pretty badass! Oh how I miss the You Have Failed This City line Very Happy

Yeah, it just never had the same punch after Season 1.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:57 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:At the club two women: a brunette who is around Thea's age and a tall blonde woman older than her is seen dancing together on center stage.

The brunette is seen dancing in a rather captivating red dress while the blonde is dressed in a suite which both are custom made. Disregarding everything around them, completely lost in the music.

Thea Queen was sitting next to Tommy and enjoying the music when she saw the two girls dancing. She raised her soda to them and smiled.

Marcus Redmond walked across the rooftop of his building, heading towards his personal chopper. He had the money he wanted, now he just had to get out of town and he'd be set for life. But even the best laid plans often go awry. Just as he was about to get in, an arrow whizzed through the air, shot through one window and then out the other one, missing the pilot but nevertheless scaring the hell out of him. He fell down on his butt and turned around. "Who? WHAT?"  
Three more arrows were released, taking out three of his bodyguards. The lights on the helipad illuminated the attacker dressed in green. The archer ran at them as the guards were turning around and struck one across the face with her bow, kicked another in the face, punched a third one and then kicked him to the ground, smacked the arm of a man attempting to pull out his gun and knocked the gun from his hand, turned around, kicked the man to the ground, ducked under the kicks of two bodyguards at once, caught the punch of the next man and kicked him in the chest, turned to the two men next to her, countered a punch by smacking the man's arm with her bow hard enough that it made the arm swing around and punch the man in the face and then Olivia blocked a kick and smiled behind her mask and kicked the bodyguard in the balls and threw him to the ground. Seeing one of the bodyguards pulling out a gun, she did a no-handed cartwheel to the right twice, evading the bullets from the bodyguard as the sailed past her. While doing this, The Arrow pulled out her arrows and fired them upon landing and put one through the gun of the bodyguard and the other through the bodyguard himself. Olivia then ran up to Marcus Redmond and jump kicked him in the chest, sending him flying a few feet backwards off of the roof of the helipad and onto a lower roof and onto a rooftop fan. The Arrow soon landed next to him and grabbed him by the neck, broke the covering of a fan and forced him closer to it. "NO! NO! PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T!" He begged.
“Marcus Redmond, you have failed this city! Cell phone, inside pocket, call your partner. Tell him to give those pensioners back their money. Do it now! If I find out that you kept any of it for yourself, I will be back!" The Arrow then pulled him to his feet and threw him through the air. He hit a wall and slumped to the ground. The Arrow then vanished. Shaking, Marcus reached into his pocket and dialed up the number of his partner.

Olivia Queen returned to her base of operations and took off her mask.
The day I went missing...was the day I died. Five years in hell forged me into a weapon, which I use to honor a vow I made to my father, who sacrificed his life for mine. In his final moments, he told me the truth: That our family's wealth had been built on the suffering of others. That he failed our city, and that it was up to me to save it and right his wrongs. But to do that without endangering the people closest to me, I have to be someone else. I have to be...something else.

Chien Na Wei walked arrived at a hospital room carrying a boquet of flowers. She smiled down at the patient and set them on the table next to his bed and then she sat down and looked at him. "Nǐ kěyǐ dǎkāi nǐ de yǎnjīng. Wǒ zhīdào nǐ shì bùshì zài shuìjiào."
You can open your eyes now. I know you're not sleeping.

Yongzheng opened his eyes and looked up at her. "Nǐ bùshì shǒu pěng xiānhuā de lèixíng."
You're not the type to bring flowers.

She smiled. "Wǒ kěnéng shì hǎo de, dāng wǒ xiǎng. Shuí zhèyàng zuò shì wèile nǐ ma?"
I can be nice when I want to. Who did this to you?

"Zìjǐng tuán. Gōngjiàn shǒu."
The vigilante. An archer.

"Zhè bùshì yīgè tuányuán?" She questioned.
It wasn't a league member?

"Wǒ bù huì hái huózhe, rúguǒ tā shì." He reasoned.
I wouldn't be alive if it was.

Chien crossed her legs and pondered this. "Ránhòu, tā shì yīgè xīn de rén. Yěxǔ yīgè dúlì de chéngbāo shāng. Wúlùn nǎ zhǒng fāngshì, wǒ huì chǔlǐ. Gàosù wǒ nǐ zhīdào de yīqiè."
Then it is someone new. Perhaps an independent contractor. Either way, I will deal with it. Tell me everything you know.

"Woo! Just what I needed" The brunette says to the blonde as they walk to the bar. The blonde scouts the place, picking up on it the brunette nudges."You know Yelena, you can be of good company but it wouldn't kill you to switch off every now and then."

"That is what you request of me?"

"Its not a direct order its just..." The brunette shook her head"Nevermind, you'll come around eventually"

They arrived at the bar.  "One club soda" The brunette says to the bartender.

"What would you like miss?" he says to Yelena who responded"Purple Rain"

While waiting for their drinks the brunette noticed Thea and Tommy."Hi there, Name's Helena" she offered her hand" Come here often"

Thea smiled and shook her hand. "Since last night, yeah. I get a discount here. I'm Thea Queen. You...had some sweet moves up there."

Tommy looked up from his Mazeltov and smiled. "Tommy Merlyn. Pay for your drinks?" He offered.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:13 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:At the club two women: a brunette who is around Thea's age and a tall blonde woman older than her is seen dancing together on center stage.

The brunette is seen dancing in a rather captivating red dress while the blonde is dressed in a suite which both are custom made. Disregarding everything around them, completely lost in the music.

Thea Queen was sitting next to Tommy and enjoying the music when she saw the two girls dancing. She raised her soda to them and smiled.

Marcus Redmond walked across the rooftop of his building, heading towards his personal chopper. He had the money he wanted, now he just had to get out of town and he'd be set for life. But even the best laid plans often go awry. Just as he was about to get in, an arrow whizzed through the air, shot through one window and then out the other one, missing the pilot but nevertheless scaring the hell out of him. He fell down on his butt and turned around. "Who? WHAT?"  
Three more arrows were released, taking out three of his bodyguards. The lights on the helipad illuminated the attacker dressed in green. The archer ran at them as the guards were turning around and struck one across the face with her bow, kicked another in the face, punched a third one and then kicked him to the ground, smacked the arm of a man attempting to pull out his gun and knocked the gun from his hand, turned around, kicked the man to the ground, ducked under the kicks of two bodyguards at once, caught the punch of the next man and kicked him in the chest, turned to the two men next to her, countered a punch by smacking the man's arm with her bow hard enough that it made the arm swing around and punch the man in the face and then Olivia blocked a kick and smiled behind her mask and kicked the bodyguard in the balls and threw him to the ground. Seeing one of the bodyguards pulling out a gun, she did a no-handed cartwheel to the right twice, evading the bullets from the bodyguard as the sailed past her. While doing this, The Arrow pulled out her arrows and fired them upon landing and put one through the gun of the bodyguard and the other through the bodyguard himself. Olivia then ran up to Marcus Redmond and jump kicked him in the chest, sending him flying a few feet backwards off of the roof of the helipad and onto a lower roof and onto a rooftop fan. The Arrow soon landed next to him and grabbed him by the neck, broke the covering of a fan and forced him closer to it. "NO! NO! PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T!" He begged.
“Marcus Redmond, you have failed this city! Cell phone, inside pocket, call your partner. Tell him to give those pensioners back their money. Do it now! If I find out that you kept any of it for yourself, I will be back!" The Arrow then pulled him to his feet and threw him through the air. He hit a wall and slumped to the ground. The Arrow then vanished. Shaking, Marcus reached into his pocket and dialed up the number of his partner.

The day I went missing...was the day I died. Five years in hell forged me into a weapon, which I use to honor a vow I made to my father, who sacrificed his life for mine. In his final moments, he told me the truth: That our family's wealth had been built on the suffering of others. That he failed our city, and that it was up to me to save it and right his wrongs. But to do that without endangering the people closest to me, I have to be someone else. I have to be...something else.

Chien Na Wei walked arrived at a hospital room carrying a boquet of flowers. She smiled down at the patient and set them on the table next to his bed and then she sat down and looked at him. "Nǐ kěyǐ dǎkāi nǐ de yǎnjīng. Wǒ zhīdào nǐ shì bùshì zài shuìjiào."

Yongzheng opened his eyes and looked up at her. "Nǐ bùshì shǒu pěng xiānhuā de lèixíng."

She smiled. "Wǒ kěnéng shì hǎo de, dāng wǒ xiǎng. Shuí zhèyàng zuò shì wèile nǐ ma?"

Chien crossed her legs and pondered this. "Ránhòu, tā shì yīgè xīn de rén. Yěxǔ yīgè dúlì de chéngbāo shāng. Wúlùn nǎ zhǒng fāngshì, wǒ huì chǔlǐ. Gàosù wǒ nǐ zhīdào de yīqiè."
Then it is someone new. Perhaps an independent contractor. Either way, I will deal with it. Tell me everything you know.

"Woo! Just what I needed" The brunette says to the blonde as they walk to the bar. The blonde scouts the place, picking up on it the brunette nudges."You know Yelena, you can be of good company but it wouldn't kill you to switch off every now and then."

"Its not a direct order its just..." The brunette shook her head"Nevermind, you'll come around eventually"

While waiting for their drinks the brunette noticed Thea and Tommy."Hi there, Name's Helena" she offered her hand" Come here often"

Thea smiled and shook her hand. "Since last night, yeah. I get a discount here. I'm Thea Queen. You...had some sweet moves up there."

Tommy looked up from his Mazeltov and smiled. "Tommy Merlyn. Pay for your drinks?" He offered.
"Queen?!" Yelena thought to herself, she produces a smile."Yelena, no need for that sir"

"All credit goes to my dance teacher Selena. An enchantress of the dance floor"Helena winked at Thea, glancing at Tommy"Not exactly used to such a display of chivalry, which is rare these days, but its good to see such a gentleman like yourself keeping it alive"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:01 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Queen?!" Yelena thought to herself, she produces a smile."Yelena, no need for that sir"

"All credit goes to my dance teacher Selena. An enchantress of the dance floor"Helena winked at Thea, glancing at Tommy"Not exactly used to such a display of chivalry, which is rare these days, but its good to see such a gentleman like yourself keeping it alive"

"Well, as Charles Kingsley would say: Some say that the age of chivalry is past, that the spirit of romance is dead. The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left unredressed on earth."

(Sliiiick.) Thea thought to herself and smiled back at Helena. "I see those lessons paid off."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:11 am

"Nothing but 100% is what she expects." Helena says"So tell me, how good are you on the dance floor?"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:21 am

Legato wrote:"Nothing but 100% is what she expects." Helena says"So tell me, how good are you on the dance floor?"

"While I'm not classically trained for all of that, I've got some serious moves of my own." Thea said proudly.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:40 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:"Nothing but 100% is what she expects." Helena says"So tell me, how good are you on the dance floor?"
"Well, as Charles Kingsley would say: Some say that the age of chivalry is past, that the spirit of romance is dead. The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left unaddressed on earth."

"While I'm not classically trained for all of that, I've got some serious moves of my own." Thea said proudly.
"Well spoken, sir" Yelena complemented

Helena raised an eyebrow."Is that so?" she hears the DJ announce a dance contest being held, with the winner being awarded a lovely trophy

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/e5/52/1c/e5521c86a77d94566df07fc15367271f.jpg

She leans forward a little and said in a slight suggestive tone."Good enough to win us a trophy?"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:15 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Well, as Charles Kingsley would say: Some say that the age of chivalry is past, that the spirit of romance is dead. The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left unaddressed on earth."

"Well spoken, sir" Yelena complemented

Helena raised an eyebrow."Is that so?" she hears the DJ announce a dance contest being held, with the winner being awarded a lovely trophy

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/e5/52/1c/e5521c86a77d94566df07fc15367271f.jpg

She leans forward a little and said in a slight suggestive tone."Good enough to win us a trophy?"

"Oh yeah, let's show them how it's done." Thea finished her soda.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:44 pm

I drifted for for days, my father's dead body my only company. I wept until my tears ran dry. I almost died, I I thought that I had, because I spent so many days on that life raft before I saw land.

Olivia lifted her head weakly. She was weak from exhaustion, but she could just barely see an island in the distance. The waves were carrying her towards it.

"L-land...Land! LAND! DAD! DAD LOOK! I fou..." She went silent. In her joy, she had forgotten. She was alone. Olivia closed her eyes and turned away and began paddling with her hands, trying to guide herself closer to the island. She didn't know where she was. She didn't care. She had found land! She had a chance now! She could survive! After paddling for what seemed like forever, a combination of her momentum and the waves pushed her close enough to the island that she was able to push herself to her feet. Olivia looked back at her father's corpse, with the blood splatters and the hole in his chin going through the top of his head, the gun still in his hand. "Forgive me. I love you daddy." She closed her eyes and jumped into the icy cold waters.
Diving into those frigid waters was like stepping into a pool of ice. The heavy winds around her making the cold sensation worse. But she fought. She had to. She had to make it to land, to survive! Olivia Queen forced herself to swim closer and closer to the island. Turning her head from side to side and gasping for air. She knew that if she stopped, she'd never be able to get going again and that she would die in this rimy sea. She had to fight it. She had to survive!
So she swam and fought the elements until finally she could wash up the island. She crawled onto the rocks, panting from the effort, she had expended all of her energy. Olivia turned over on her back and felt her eyes becoming heavy. "Ha...heh...heheheheheh....IIII....I did....it...daddy....not...gonna...die...that..easy." She closed her eyes and passed out.

When I reached it, I knew I knew that I was gonna have to live for both of us. And in those five years, it was that one thought that kept me going.

Olivia opened her eyes and exited her meditation exercise. She stood up and began training.

Over the past few years, Marcus Redman had withdrawn more than $30 Million from the halcyon pension plan he put into place for the good of the city. Combined with taking down Adam Hunt, this is a good start. But I'm not even close to done yet. I'm going to make these greedy bastards take notice, that somebody is here to right the wrongs they have committed. The papers are calling me 'The Modern Robin Hood' and maybe I am. Hey, if it gets the message across, I'm all for it.

Meanwhile,

Ted Grant watched as Laurel beat the bag like it owed her money. "Dang girl, are you feeling alright?"
"Fine. Just stress relief. This city man, and then Olive coming back from the dead, my dad's having issues with her, it's a bit of a mess." She punched the bag with a haymaker.
He laughed. "Oh trust me, I know the feeling. Sometimes, you just need to let it all out."
"Really now? Care to show how you work out?"
"Don't mind if I do." He slipped on his gloves and walked over to a bag and he thought about everything in this city that really ground his gears but instead of focusing on it, he channeled it instead.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:32 pm

Tomorrow, I will get my death certificate repealed. I will officially come back from the dead. Right now, I need to call an old friend.

Olivia relaxed after her workout in a lotus position for a few minutes before standing up, stretching, walking over to the phone and dialing a number she looked up on the internet.

"Hello, is this who I think it is?" She smiled. "It's me. Olivia Queen. I'm alive. How have you been Lex?"

"You're alive...."

"And you sound surprised."

"I searched for you. For years we looked, we-we searched everywhere."

"You helped?"

"Of course, it was even out of my own pocket. At one point, I thought we came close...but you weren't there."

"Wait? There?"

"Yeah, we found an island. I still have it on my map.We searched all over, we found bodies but we never found...you. Olivia? Are you there?"

"Yeah, uh, sorry Lex. Where was this island exactly?"

"Ah, Republic of the Fiji Islands. It's called Hǎixīng dǎo."

"That's...Mandarin, right?" Olivia asked, pretending to still not know the language.

"That's right, for Starfish Island."

Olivia sat down and ran her fingers through her hair.

Oh sonnova gun..what a joke on me.

"Yeah...I guess, I just wasn't there. Thank you though. How's business?"

"Booming. LuthorCorp is on top of the game."

"That's good. I saw that news that something weird has been going on in Kansas."

"Oh, where do I even start?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:47 am

Thea dragged Tommy with her up onto the platform to dance with her for the trophy. He downed a shot and snapped his fingers while nodding his head to the beat. He looked at Thea and she looked back at him and nodded back. They slapped high-fives and began dancing.

Meanwhile,

Laurel gasped as she saw the Sandbag go flying through the air. "How did you do that?"
"Years of practice and training. A whole lifetime." He rolled his shoulders. "You see, anger is good, but if you allow it to control you, you'll burn yourself out before you can even get started. But if you use it, channel it and focus on your objective, you make it your power."

"Speaking from experience?"

"Well, I've been around the block."

"I can tell. So what do you think about this vigilante?"

Ted just shook his head. "Please, a  vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. I mean you saw what happened at Hunt's office. This woman killed those people. Who is the vigilante to decide that?"

"Yeah...I mean, Hunt was a scumbag, and I'm sure the people are grateful for the money, but we have laws for a reason. If ever crazy with a grudge tried taking the law into their own hands...civilization would just collapse."  

"Is this coming from the policeman's daughter or the lawyer?"

"Both."

"That's what I'm talking about. Come on, get in the ring, I'll show you some moves."

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:42 am

Admin wrote:Thea dragged Tommy with her up onto the platform to dance with her for the trophy. He downed a shot and snapped his fingers while nodding his head to the beat. He looked at Thea and she looked back at him and nodded back. They slapped high-fives and began dancing.

Meanwhile,

Laurel gasped as she saw the Sandbag go flying through the air. "How did you do that?"
"Years of practice and training. A whole lifetime." He rolled his shoulders. "You see, anger is good, but if you allow it to control you, you'll burn yourself out before you can even get started. But if you use it, channel it and focus on your objective, you make it your power."

"Well, I've been aroun the block."

Ted just shook his head. "Please, a  vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. I mean you saw what happened at Hunt's office. This woman killed those people. Who is the vigilante to decide that?"

"Yeah...I mean, Hunt was a scumbag, and I'm sure the people are grateful for the money, but we have laws for a reason. If ever crazy with a grudge tried taking the law into their own hands...civilization would just collapse."  

"Both."

"That's what I'm talking about. Come on, get in the ring, I'll show you some moves."
Wasn't Thea supposed to be dancing with Helena?
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:44 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Thea dragged Tommy with her up onto the platform to dance with her for the trophy. He downed a shot and snapped his fingers while nodding his head to the beat. He looked at Thea and she looked back at him and nodded back. They slapped high-fives and began dancing.

Meanwhile,

"Well, I've been aroun the block."

"Both."

Wasn't Thea supposed to be dancing with Helena?

Sorry just wanted to post that.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Helena and Thea pounded fists as they got up on stage and got ready to dance. "....Do we have a routine worked out?" Thea asked.
Helena thought about it. "F-k it, let's do it live."
"OKay....I have an idea, just follow my lead."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:13 pm

I smell ship teasing Razz
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:10 am

Legato wrote:I smell ship teasing Razz

Hey, you never know. Laughing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 am

While all of this was going on, Martin N. Somers was checking his watch at the docks. He was a busy man and Victor had seriously inconvenienced him today. He had to wrap this up quickly.
Victor was brought before him with his arms bound behind his back and a bag over his face. The men pushed him to his knees and pulled the mask from his face to reveal that his mouth had been gagged. "Victor...I really didn't want things to go down this road. You have to understand, it's just business. They smuggle in the drugs, I let them use my docks, and I get a cut which gives me more money to pay my fellow dock workers. Everybody benefits. But you...you just had to talk didn't you? Fortunately, my boys were tailing you, and they stopped you before you did something really stupid. So here we are...on the docks. Now listen up, alright? I am going to remove the gag. If you scream or shout, we will cut out your tongue, are we clear?"
Victor Nocenti nodded and the gag was removed. Martin crouched down. "There now, isn't that better?"
"Martin, please...these people, that witch...you don't know what you're doing. These people...they are going to get you, all of us, killed. They've been here before. They-"
Martin signaled for him to be silenced and Victor was gagged. He struggled and looked up at Martin with pleading eyes. "Oh Victor, we had such high hopes for you. I'm sorry it had to be like this, really. Alright, do it."
Chien Na Wei grabbed Victor by his hair, dragged him over to the water and slit his throat before throwing his corpse into the water. She turned around and smiled.
"A job well done."
"It's just pest control. Roaches need to be stamped out after all. Now, let's discuss the incoming shipment."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:52 pm

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:06 am

Admin wrote:While all of this was going on, Martin N. Somers was checking his watch at the docks. He was a busy man and Victor had seriously inconvenienced him today. He had to wrap this up quickly.
Victor was brought before him with his arms bound behind his back and a bag over his face. The men pushed him to his knees and pulled the mask from his face to reveal that his mouth had been gagged. "Victor...I really didn't want things to go down this road. You have to understand, it's just business. They smuggle in the drugs, I let them use my docks, and I get a cut which gives me more money to pay my fellow dock workers. Everybody benefits. But you...you just had to talk didn't you? Fortunately, my boys were tailing you, and they stopped you before you did something really stupid. So here we are...on the docks. Now listen up, alright? I am going to remove the gag. If you scream or shout, we will cut out your tongue, are we clear?"
Victor Nocenti nodded and the gag was removed. Martin crouched down. "There now, isn't that better?"
"Martin, please...these people, that witch...you don't know what you're doing. These people...they are going to get you, all of us, killed. They've been here before. They-"
Martin signaled for him to be silenced and Victor was gagged. He struggled and looked up at Martin with pleading eyes. "Oh Victor, we had such high hopes for you. I'm sorry it had to be like this, really. Alright, do it."
Chien Na Wei grabbed Victor by his hair, dragged him over to the water and slit his throat before throwing his corpse into the water. She turned around and smiled.
"A job well done."
"It's just pest control. Roaches need to be stamped out after all. Now, let's discuss the incoming shipment."

"DAD? DAD pick up! Please!" Emily Nocenti pleaded into her phone once more. It went to voicemail again. Just like the last 12 times she'd called. Her father had been gone all night. He didn't call or text or send her any kind of message about what he was doing only that he'd was going to investigate Martin Somers and then he went out and he didn't come back. He'd left her an envelope to open if he didn't return. What she'd found in there was photographs of Martin exchanging money with Chinese Businessmen and boxes of white powder on the docks. She assumed it was drugs. Of course, Emily was smart enough to take pictures of the photos with her phone. Her father had gone back to find more evidence before contacting the police and now he was missing. Emily's hands shook as she walked the pier and looked around for her father. She managed to call him again when something caught her eye out of her peripheral vision. She lowered the phone and walked to the edge where she saw a body floating facedown in the water.
"Please no." She pleaded and she crouched down and grabbed the body and grunted and struggled to pull it out of the water. She finally managed to pull it onto land and she turned it over. "No.Nonononononoooo..." she turned it over to see her father's face...eyes wide...skin pale and his throat slashed open. "DADDY!"

Emergency Responders were on the scene soon and they found her sobbing over her father's corpse. They comforted Emily and took her down to the station to get a statement. Emily told them everything she knew and showed them the pictures on her phone. While the photos were retrieved from her house, she told Quentin that she believed Martin was taking bribes to bring in drugs and that her father was killed for knowing too much. Needless to say, the police searched the docks very thoroughly...only to find nothing! No bloodstains, they'd been mopped up. No drugs, the triad had taken custody of them. And obviously, Martin either denied any involvement or had an excuse ready. His men of course collaborated his story. The police obtained a Search Warrant and searched his home. They found nothing. The police would keep an eye on him, but with his men collaborating his story and no physical evidence of his involvement besides the photos and the body which could've been done by anyone, they had to let him go.

Martin adjusted his tie to look like more of an asshole as he walked up to Emily. "My dear girl, you have my sympathies. Your loss is a tragic one. He was a good man. I can only hope that the real killer is found and brought to justice."
Emily wasn't buying it for a second. "You lying sack of filth. I KNOW YOU DID IT! You killed my father! WHY? WHY?!" She lunged at him only for Quentin to get in between them. "Emily stop. Stop it! This won't solve anything!"
Martin frowned, faking sympathy. "...Such a vile accusation. I cannot imagine the pain you must be feeling right now. Perhaps we can meet later when you have calmed down. Good day my dear." He walked away.
"Hey Marin!"
"Yes Detective?"
"Rest assured, justice will be done and the real killer will be found. No matter where he's hiding." Despite how calm Quentin was on the outside, the threat was clear.
Martin however smiled. "I have complete faith in you detective." He walked out.
"How can you just let him walk away like that?"
"Emily, I am on your side, but it comes down to what we can prove. We'll keep an eye on him. If we find anything, we'll bust him."
Emily turned and walked away. "Just take me home."
Quentin sighed and ran his hand over his head. "...For what it's worth, I can recommend a good lawyer."

Olivia Queen worked out as the television in her room played the news. She listened to every word. Martin Sommers had murdered Victor Nocenti for something. Chances were, she would go to Laurel for her lawyer. Good. Laurel could handle the legal battle and her being involved would get Quentin involved to protect both of them. Meanwhile, The Vigilante would use her own methods to make him talk. But first...Olivia Queen had a small technicality to take care of. She needed to legally come back from the dead.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:10 pm

Helena and Yelena walk into a hotel suite it took nothing but a glance from Helena to the hotel clientele for her to feel right at home. Yelena has her luggage in hand as Helena goes to the checkout clerc. A black male of medium height, bald head. Sporting a grey suit and striped tie and glasses. "I have you for two nights?"

"Depending on business, maybe more"

"Of course Ms.Bertinelli"

Yelena scouted the place"Did a little redecorating"

"Around four years ago, still the same as ever"

"Same owner?"Yelena asked

"The same"

Helena smiled and hands him five gold coins.

He accepts them and hands her the room key. "Room 918. Enjoy your stay and good luck out there Ms.Bertinelli"

After checking into their rooms and getting their luggage stored they went to work."I spoke with your father earlier"Yelena opened the secret compartment of her suitcase to reveal a good stash of handguns.

Helena is at her desk doing some research on Starling's resident vigilantee."Oh awesome, how are mom and dad doing?"

"Apparently Gotham seems to have a masked vigilante of their own"

"The Red Hoods? We've always known about them"

Yelena shook her head."No. A new one called Batman, he took out the Dollmaker"

"Did us a favor, from the stories I've been hearing that guy gives me the creeps" Helena said as she reads about The Vigilante's recent victims. Reading the name she scowls"Ugh I remember him at the gala mom and dad hosted."

"Was that the one who as staring at you the rest of the night"Yelena raised an eyebrow

"The same one"

"Guess karma got to him"

"Yup" Helena nods"So this new vigilante. Did he snuff Dollmaker out or what?"

"No. He hospitalized him pretty good though"

Baffled Helena looked at Yelena."Wait...He didn't kill him....That....doesn't make any sense?"

"Let your parents worry about that ma'am. After all we have our own vigilante here to deal with."

Helena nods. Glancing at the dance trophy near her laptop that she won from the club. Her own personal motivation, if she puts her mind to it she can accomplish anything.."Good point Yelena. You know, I'm sensing a pattern from this one. If I can pinpoint it we just might edge out. Until then, lets expand our family organization"

Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:41 pm

Legato wrote:Helena and Yelena walk into a hotel suite it took nothing but a glance from Helena to the hotel clientele for her to feel right at home. Yelena has her luggage in hand as Helena goes to the checkout clerc. A black male of medium height, bald head. Sporting a grey suit and striped tie and glasses.  "I have you for two nights?"

"Depending on business, maybe more"

"Of course Ms.Bertinelli"

Yelena scouted the place"Did a little redecorating"

"Around four years ago, still the same as ever"

"Same owner?"Yelena asked

"The same"

Helena smiled and hands him five gold coins.

He accepts them and hands her the room key. "Room 918. Enjoy your stay and good luck out there Ms.Bertinelli"

After checking into their rooms and getting their luggage stored they went to work."I spoke with your father earlier"Yelena opened the secret compartment of her suitcase to reveal a good stash of handguns.

Helena is at her desk doing some research on Starling's resident vigilantee."Oh awesome, how are mom and dad doing?"

"Apparently Gotham seems to have a masked vigilante of their own"

"The Red Hoods? We've always known about them"

Yelena shook her head."No. A new one called Batman, he took out the Dollmaker"

"Did us a favor, from the stories I've been hearing that guy gives me the creeps" Helena said as she reads about The Vigilante's recent victims. Reading the name she scowls"Ugh I remember him at the gala mom and dad hosted."

"Was that the one who as staring at you the rest of the night"Yelena raised an eyebrow

"The same one"

"Guess karma got to him"

"Yup" Helena nods"So this new vigilante. Did he snuff Dollmaker out or what?"

"No. He hospitalized him pretty good though"

Baffled Helena looked at Yelena."Wait...He didn't kill him....That....doesn't make any sense?"

"Let your parents worry about that ma'am. After all we have our own vigilante here to deal with."

Helena nods. Glancing at the dance trophy near her laptop that she won from the club. Her own personal motivation, if she puts her mind to it she can accomplish anything.."Good point Yelena. You know, I'm sensing a pattern from this one. If I can pinpoint it we just might edge out. Until then, lets expand our family organization"

Welcome back to the party! Nice to see these two again. I like them discussing the vigilantes and trying to figure them out.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:47 am

The Arrow Will Be Returning Soon! Cool
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:37 pm

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I HAVE THOUGHT LONG AND HARD ABOUT THIS AND I HAVE COME TO A CONCLUSION.
MISS FELICITY SMOAK WILL NOT BE SHOWING UP IN THIS VERSION.
I'M JUST NOT A FAN OF HER AND IT'LL GIVE ME MORE ROOM TO SHOW THE ARROW'S BADASSERY AND DEVELOP OTHER CHARACTERS.
SHE MIGHT GET A CAMEO.
MAYBE.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:37 pm

I could just transport her in The Dark Knight. My belief is there isn't such thing as a bad character. Just a horrible writer who doesn't know what to do with a character. Evel Malcolm would be a good character if someone with an ounce of writing talent knows how to use him

Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top