ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionVillains Pub EmptyVillains Pub

more_horiz

Heroes have a cafe, villains have a pub. A neutral zone where villains from all over can sit down, hang out and chat.

descriptionVillains Pub EmptyRe: Villains Pub

more_horiz
A man who look to be in his thirties enters the pub, he's all suave and class

Villains Pub 9c5cd010

Lex is in a jolly good mood, even more than usual. He sees Mercy alongside him and he informs her" Be sure to inform the bartender that, for one night only, I'm paying for everyone's tab."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Villains Pub 9c5cd010

Lex is in a jolly good mood, even more than usual. He sees Mercy alongside him and he informs her" Be sure to inform the bartender that, for one night only, I'm paying for everyone's tab."

"Yes sir." Mercy walked over to speak with him while Bandora raised her drink. "Have a good day at work Lex?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Villains Pub 9c5cd010

"Yes sir." Mercy walked over to speak with him while Bandora raised her drink. "Have a good day at work Lex?"

"Good evening Mercy" The Bartender says to her
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/75/40/8b/75408b34638b143c813a4e29d6868ad2.jpg

"Ah Bandora, it's been awhile" Lex smiled then took a seat beside her" You can say that"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Villains Pub 9c5cd010

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/75/40/8b/75408b34638b143c813a4e29d6868ad2.jpg

"Ah Bandora, it's been awhile" Lex smiled then took a seat beside her" You can say that"

"I'm glad to hear that. Mind sharing the details?"

"Hello Mister Morningstar. Lex is paying for everybody's drinks tonight."

more_horiz

In the back...

"I Am Humorless. I Am Angsty. I Am...BAT-BOY!" Harley declared in a dramatic voice while putting a finger up on either side of her head while she and the Sirens watched the Gotham Trailer.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Villains Pub 9c5cd010

"Sure thing" Lex pulls out his phone then shows Bandora a video clip

"You know the best way to defeating a hero? Manipulate the media by playing the public like a fiddle and turn the public against the hero while they flock to you in turn" Lex said" Sure what happened in Metropolis was unfortunate but what better way to seize the opportunity"

Lucifer nods" And what drink in particular do you fancy?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

In the back...

"I Am Humorless. I Am Angsty. I Am...BAT-BOY!" Harley declared in a dramatic voice while putting a finger up on either side of her head while she and the Sirens watched the Gotham Trailer.
"I gotta say Selina. You're the best looking one out of that bunch" Poison Ivy says to Catwoman who smiled"As usual."

"Is that skinny pencil neck supposed to be me?" Penguin says, not too fond of the trailer" Heads will roll for this"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In the back...

"I gotta say Selina. You're the best looking one out of that bunch" Poison Ivy says to Catwoman who smiled"As usual."

"Is that skinny pencil neck supposed to be me?" Penguin says, not too fond of the trailer" Heads will roll for this"

"I kinda like the look that they gave to me." Riddler twirled his question mark cane. "But I have to say, James Gordon looks better with a mustache."

"Yeah, that 'stache is seriously lacking." Harley agreed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In the back...

"I kinda like the look that they gave to me." Riddler twirled his question mark cane. "But I have to say, James Gordon looks better with a mustache."

"Speaking of lacking" Catwoman showed another clip

"I've personally met and personally spoke with Amanda Waller. That is not Amanda Waller" Catwoman said

"Ah indeed" Scarecrow nods" I am curious though" he looked at Harley" How would your counseling session between those two have went if you had a chance to talk with them"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In the back...

"Speaking of lacking" Catwoman showed another clip

"I've personally met and personally spoke with Amanda Waller. That is not Amanda Waller" Catwoman said

"Ah indeed" Scarecrow nods" I am curious though" he looked at Harley" How would your counseling session between those two have went if you had a chance to talk with them"

"I can guarantee you that all of my patients leave with smiles."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Villains Pub 9c5cd010

"You know the best way to defeating a hero? Manipulate the media by playing the public like a fiddle and turn the public against the hero while they flock to you in turn" Lex said" Sure what happened in Metropolis was unfortunate but what better way to seize the opportunity"

bounce 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Villains Pub 9c5cd010

"Umm...let's go with a White Russian."

"Clever as always Lex. I look forward to the sequel."

more_horiz

"Clever as always Lex. I look forward to seeing you tearing down his self-righteous facade and grinding him beneath your boot."

How's that?  Laughing 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Clever as always Lex. I look forward to seeing you tearing down his self-righteous facade and grinding him beneath your boot."

How's that?  Laughing 
Lucifer smiled" White Russian it is" he then poured her a drink and offered it to her" You're the first pleasantly new face I've seen. Who recommended this place to you? Your employer perhaps?"

"As do I Bandora. How is your crusade against the Rangers going?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

How's that?  Laughing 

Lucifer smiled" White Russian it is" he then poured her a drink and offered it to her" You're the first pleasantly new face I've seen. Who recommended this place to you? Your employer perhaps?"

"As do I Bandora. How is your crusade against the Rangers going?"

"My employer and Livewire." Mercy admitted. "Thank you for the drink."

"Well my Green Ranger project is proceeding slowly right now, which is fine. In the mean time, I have them running around The Carnage Carnival."

more_horiz

Jabba the Hutt clinked beer glasses with Jack Frost
"You incredible talents Snowman, I would like to hire you on as a guard at my palace."

The Motherf-er sat down with Joffrey. "Poison huh? Damn man, that sucks."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"You incredible talents Snowman, I would like to hire you on as a guard at my palace."

OT: Hehehehehehe Very Happy 

IC: "You're not so bad yourself. Thanks to you Return of The Jedi provided me something special during my teen years. Also no villain would have reduced a princess as some common slave unless mind control was involved" Jack Frost said

"I know right. If they were going to kill me at least they could have waited till after my wedding night" Joffrey shook his head

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

IC: "You're not so bad yourself. Thanks to you Return of The Jedi provided me something special during my teen years. Also no villain would have reduced a princess as some common slave unless mind control was involved" Jack Frost said

"I know right. If they were going to kill me at least they could have waited till after my wedding night" Joffrey shook his head

"If it makes you feel any better, a bullet wound in the stomach is a really painful way to go."

"You just have to know how to control them." Jabba laughed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"If it makes you feel any better, a bullet wound in the stomach is a really painful way to go."

"You just have to know how to control them." Jabba laughed.

"I can imagine, while not a bullet I did arrow a commoner in the stomach once" Joffrey said"I do wonder, you had the chance to finish off Hit Girl, why didn't you take it? Nobody was there to save her"

"Amen to that" Ramsay raised a glass to Jabba and Jack Frost

"And you became the king without them noticing?" The Master said while playing some pool with Loki"Aye. That would make it two times I've acquired the throne."

The Master laughed" Heroes, they can be thickheaded sometimes"

Loki smiled"Indeed"

It was The Master's turn to shoot"Looking at making this permanent?" he took aim and made his shot

"If I had it my way then yes. What makes it even more ironic is that I ran Asgard even more better than Father ever did. There have been less invasions since I've taken the throne" Loki said

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply