ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG EmptyCAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Agent Stonewall: in the LION cells area and  LION has no attention of releasing him. the guy is a intergalactic criminal, who just happens to be the brother of a intergalactic warlord who apparently controls the most ruthless empire across   six galaxies.  Emilia &  Jiffy humiliating his brother in combat gave the guy the excuse to come here!
"Cute. I will speak to them." Vamiolos said and floated over to the ships. "I am Vamiolos. Goddess Queen of the Terrinian Galaxy! I have a particular interest in the Planet Earth and I have placed it under my protection. Any attempts to attack it will be considered a personal insult and will result in the annihilation of your entire Empire! But, I am not without mercy. I will speak to your leader and we can compromise. These are your only options: Diplomacy or retreat. For you have no chance of defeating me in combat."
Amaukia Zerg: this Amaukia Zerg  I have no attention on facing you in combat and I have already made a option the earthling Girl know as Emilia has agree to face me in one on one in combat.  if she wins I will free those close to her and my army will leave this planet. if she lose this planet is mine according to intergalactic law binding contract she sign!   as part of the contract my army with  cease their fire  on the planet.

Emilia: Vamiolos  don't interfere I want to do this, this is my fight! I need to get this bastard back for what he did to my home town!

Agent Stonewall: tell me about the history of the Golden Kensei how did it start?

Lady Pipii: I will tell you the same thing the goddess Amaterasu told me. in 1156 A.D the war god Bishamonten was at odds with his follow war gods he want to make a group of warriors equal to the Spartans. this competitiveness and frustration in his own warriors allow the Dark god Amatsu-Mikabosh to take over his body. the possessed war god Bishamonten release a demonic Dragon army upon Japan and leading them was Omrouruo " the Great Dragon King who Bishamonten made his avatar.

Japan was on the verge of being turn into ruins thanks to Omrouro & his demonic Dragon men army and in 1170 AD the gods Kōmokuten , Jikoku-ten , Zōjō-ten confront Bishamonten in attempt to get him to stop the bloodshed in Japan. the three gods fought against their follow god causing shockwave that could wipe out multiple galaxies. but on earth a fierce warrior god Hachiman the protector of Japan and a sun goddess Amaterasu were fight against Omrouro & his demonic army.

however Mikaboshi reveal him self and Kōmokuten , Jikoku-ten , Zōjō-ten fought Bishamonten to free him from Mikaboshi possession. Hachiman left earth to help his follow gods deal with Mikabosh while Amaterasu took care of things on earth. when Hachiman arrived at the battlefield Mikaboshi left Bishamonten's body and the battle for the fate of the world began.

Mikaboshi attentions won't to just bring chaos and destruction through out Japan but through out the entire world and that's why the gods knew they had to stop him. the fierce battle between Mikaboshi and the gods clash with enough force to sake multiple galaxies. however the battle seem hopeless and Mikaboshi seem far too powerful for the gods to beat. back on earth Amaterasu sense that her father Izanagi's kingdom was in trouble so she increased to her maximum size.

placed a protective barrier around the creatures of earth and sent her index finger towards the planet wiping out the demonic dragon army in one blow with glowing divine index finger. however Omrouruo survived because Amasterasu spared him because he knew he was under the influence of Mikaboshi.

during the battle the deities Hotei , Jurōjin , Fukurokuju , Benzaiten , Daikokuten and Ebisu show up to help Hachiman against Mikaboshi. however Mikaboshi still prove to be too powerful so Hachiman had to borrow energy from all the people of Japan at the time plus the world to combat Hachiman. they clash with blows that were said to be powerful enough to shatter multiple galaxies.

however Mikaboshi soon got the upper hand in the fight when he turn into his true form and use his full power. Amaterasu had just arrive in time to almost see Mikaboshi finish Hachiman off so she shout out to all the pantheons to lend Hachiman their power. Haichiman's fellow shinto gods , the deities of the Chinese pantheon , deities of the Korean pantheon , deities of the Philippine pantheon, deities Malaysian Pantheon , the deities of the African Pantheon, The Arushi , the Guanche deities, the Egyptian deities , the Mesopotamian deities , Semitic deities , the Babylonian deities , the Canaanite deities , the Hittite deities, the Hurrian deities , the Lydian deities , the Armenian deities , the setian deities , the Baltic deities , the Celtic deities , the Irish deities , the Etruscan deities , Finnic deities , the Germanic deities , the Hungarian deities , the Roman deities , lusitani deities , Paleo-Balkanic deities , Sami deities , the Slavic deities , the Aztec deities , the Maya deities , the Inuit deities , the Native American deities , the Incan deities , the Mapuche deities , the Guarani deities , the Australian Aboriginal deities , the Māori deities , the Polynesian deities , the Rapa Nui deities , Greek deities , Norse deities and the The Saxon Deities lend Hachiman their power to stop Mikaboshi.

all expect for the king gods and the outer gods. the final clash was intergalactic in portion by in the end Hachiman with the help of Amaterasu managed to defeat Mikaboshi and drive him into the void his his other fellow gods sealed. but before he was imprison in the void Mikaboshi cursed Japan to never ending battle against his creations. that's when Hachiman got the idea to choose a noble warrior to be avatar to protect Japan.

so in 1180 AD the first Golden Kensei was chosen his name was Minamoto no Yoshitsune!

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz

Amaukia Zerg: this Amaukia Zerg I have no attention on facing you in combat and I have already made a option the earthling Girl know as Emilia has agree to face me in one on one in combat. if she wins I will free those close to her and my army will leave this planet. if she lose this planet is mine according to intergalactic law binding contract she sign! as part of the contract my army with cease their fire on the planet.

Emilia: Vamiolos don't interfere I want to do this, this is my fight! I need to get this bastard back for what he did to my home town!

Vamiolos almost seemed amused by all of this. "Alright. Buut, I do not think that the other inhabitants of Earth will be all that happy if you lose. So try to save us all a lot of headache and just win, okay?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Amaukia Zerg: this Amaukia Zerg  I have no attention on facing you in combat and I have already made a option the earthling Girl know as Emilia has agree to face me in one on one in combat.  if she wins I will free those close to her and my army will leave this planet. if she lose this planet is mine according to intergalactic law binding contract she sign!   as part of the contract my army with  cease their fire  on the planet.

Emilia: Vamiolos  don't interfere I want to do this, this is my fight! I need to get this bastard back for what he did to my home town!
Vamiolos almost seemed amused by all of this. "Alright. Buut, I do not think that the other inhabitants of Earth will be all that happy if you lose. So try to save us all a lot of headache and just win, okay?"
Emilia: I beating his brother before  I have gotten stronger since then and show has my physic manifestation Jiffy . besides that I have agree to a 3 on one battle  I read the contract carefully it it said I could choose what type of battle i want so I pick 3 on one elimination style.  if I lose  Amaukia  will still have to face  my ace in the hole Jojo, i'm counting on her just in case  my Tri fusion idea is a bust.

Jiffy can fused with me for increase power ,  and My cousin Susan can form a  exoskeleton of pure psychic energy.  so I theorize if it's possible to do a Tri fusion with my cousin and Jiffy, it's just a theory so i'm not sure it will work.

Agent Stonewall: a  Tri Fusion between  three psionics    is that even possible?  Jojo's her ace , good thinking saving her hardest hitter for last.  Jojo's  amazingly strong that girl  took Unrealman out with one punch sent him flying around the world and i have the whole thing record off Youtube.  the story is Jojo's neighbors  view her as  monster since she never learn how to control her strength so that got Unrealman deal with her then turn out like they expecting. however after that conflict with Unrealman, Edwina  offer to train  Jojo on how to control her strength, so Jojo is getting strength training from Edwina which she hasn't received yet.

Jojo also happens to be the  Half Giant grand daughter of the King of the Giants Rangus  the Brimstone  / the Mountain King / the Mountain Titan. that reminds me this Amaukia guy has a son called Problem who he experiment on to combat psionics.  we need to keep a eye on Amaukia's son!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Emilia: I beating his brother before  I have gotten stronger since then and show has my physic manifestation Jiffy . besides that I have agree to a 3 on one battle  I read the contract carefully it it said I could choose what type of battle i want so I pick 3 on one elimination style.  if I lose  Amaukia  will still have to face  my ace in the hole Jojo, i'm counting on her just in case  my Tri fusion idea is a bust.

Jiffy can fused with me for increase power ,  and My cousin Susan can form a  exoskeleton of pure psychic energy.  so I theorize if it's possible to do a Tri fusion with my cousin and Jiffy, it's just a theory so i'm not sure it will work.

Agent Stonewall: a  Tri Fusion between  three psionics    is that even possible?  Jojo's her ace , good thinking saving her hardest hitter for last.  Jojo's  amazingly strong that girl  took Unrealman out with one punch sent him flying around the world and i have the whole thing record off Youtube.  the story is Jojo's neighbors  view her as  monster since she never learn how to control her strength so that got Unrealman deal with her then turn out like they expecting. however after that conflict with Unrealman, Edwina  offer to train  Jojo on how to control her strength, so Jojo is getting strength training from Edwina which she hasn't received yet.

Jojo also happens to be the  Half Giant grand daughter of the King of the Giants Rangus  the Brimstone  / the Mountain King / the Mountain Titan. that reminds me this Amaukia guy has a son called Problem who he experiment on to combat psionics.  we need to keep a eye on Amaukia's son!

"Psionics fusing together is more common than one would think. Triforians are an entire species who are that concept." Vamiolos said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jojo also happens to be the  Half Giant grand daughter of the King of the Giants Rangus  Brimstone   the Mountain King / the Mountain Titan. that reminds me this Amaukia guy has a son called Problem who he experiment on to combat psionics.  we need to keep a eye on Amaukia's son!
"Psionics fusing together is more common than one would think. Triforians are an entire species who are that concept." Vamiolos said.
Agent Stonewall: I didn't know that , but I 'm not sure the girl could pull that off.

Lady Pipii : wait  if  she brings this Jiffy into the world from her mind wouldn't that make Jiffy just a construct?

Agent Stonewall: it's more complicated than that Jiffy is both a construct and a Psionic since she's sentient . she  exists in the  part Dreamscape that is connect to this world and she lives in that part that's connect to Emilia's mind.  it's kind of hard to explain  but the Dreamscape  is a omiversal realm  ruler by this god like  being know as the Dream King, Nemo or what ever you want to call him the guy has many names.

Lady Pipii: that's interesting now tell me  more about Jojo,  why did that girl Emilia seem so confident when she said that girl's name?

Agent Stonewall: well I told you already how  Jojo knock out the super hero Unrealman with one punch. well Unrealman is  high 100 class brick   the guy can lift a maximum of  50,000,000,000 billion tons , hitting with a force of 20,000,000,000,000 trillion tons, generate a beam of Plasma that can get as high as  100,000,000 million degrees kelvin  and he can withstand  30,000,000,000,000  trillion tons of force without damage plus the guy has a healing factor.  Jojo took  a full force punch from the guy and wasn't even phase in fact Unrealman hurt his arm when he punch her.

her full name is Johari Jocelyn  Small she is 14 years old and stand 15 feet tall. according to her neighbors consider her monster  cause  she wrecked their buildings, ruin their streets, damage their roads,and made numerous earthquakes purely on accident.  according to her she shakes the ground every time she walks and leaves deep  impressions and topples over vehicles  just by walking.  the punch she hit Unrealman with caused cars to  get toss in the air,  ripped up huge chunks of the ground and demolishing buildings.

her grandfather  Rangus Brimstone is stated to be one of the strongest beings on earth.  according to  Jojo herself her grandfather had to do 12 tasks  just to become king of the giants.  first he had to  slay a powerful 60 foot ogre,  second he had to a 40 foot bird monster,  third  go through  Maniviuiounin Cavern which is said to be  one of the harshest places on earth ,  fourth  slay a 100 foot  swamp beast,   five defeat a powerful lich,  Six take down a 60 foot iron golem ,  seven tame the  the legendary Griffon of Avasntaliaon, eight win a battle of wills against a powerful vampire name Sheilda ,  nine slay the the 20 head beast of Mavorauokoa, ten  impressed the he Great Dragon of Vasryioco cavern  a legendary giant that is state to be  500 feet tall and immortal.

11 lift the Obliksia stone which is state to weigh  1,500,800,000,000,000,000 quintillion tons located in Vasryioco  Cavern, 12  slay the Kraken the largest  creature in the world according to ancient  Saxon accounts and the strongest of all sea monsters . The Kraken is state to be  immense in size that  just one of it's  tentacles can wrapped around the entire city of New York, that it could  shallow entire cities whole and powerful enough to  demolish entire countries. according to Jojo  her grandfather almost dead   fighting against the Kraken but managed to slay it  and is the only giant who has ever slay the Kraken according to her.

and according to Jojo after her grandfather bought the decapitated head back to his fellow giants they instantly made him their king.  it now lies behind  his mountain castle as his personal trophy according to Jojo. on a final note Jojo also happens to be a big fan of Stronghold , the girl had been asking LION agents such as myself to get his autograph for her.

Lady Pipii: okay now I seen why the girl Emilia was so confident when she said that name. i also see why this Girl Jojo needs some one to teach her how to learn how to control her strength. so it's a good thing she has some one now to teach her Edwina.   and this Jojo's grandfather's strength is most impressive his strength is equal to my strength  at this size. at this size i can lift 3,871,401,712,829,786,600 quintillion tons and at my normal height 5,000 tons .

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:08 am; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
"good job keep moving gang lets go let's goo!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"good job keep moving gang lets go let's goo!"
aboard the spaceship above Washington DC

as the Guards fire at Sevda, Stolls and Edwina  they switch to the Blasters on their right sides that fire off  extra dimensional  energy and break through  Sevda's  vector shield knocking her back as she says in stern tone.

Sevda: damn they're packing extra dimensional energy blasters  and they figure out  that I have a vector shield around my body it's useless against extra dimensional energy! but that just means i have to go on the offense I can't rely on my shield to protect me and i can't redirect them  with my vector manipulation.  Edwina, Stolls cover me!

Sevda use her vector manipulation like telekinesis to mount a offense against the guards but reverts from using her vector manipulation in lethal ways   while using her  O- Buster  sword to  block their attacks and   knocking  them back with energy waves  release from her O buster sword.

OOC

Froggy here is how it here go ,  Sevda, Stolls and Edwina part will be done first, Susan and her team's part  will be done second and  Emilia and her team's part will be done last.

more_horiz
Stills manipulates the Psycommu frame to deflect any oncoming assaults, using the refurbished DNME armor

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Stills manipulates the Psycommu frame to deflect any oncoming assaults, using the refurbished DNME armor
they would eventually arrive at the cells that  Osaia US, Plasma and Medusa  is being hold in and Sandstone looks at them saying in firm tone.

Sandstone: about time you guys came to a rescue but there's one slight problem, Bradley tell them.

Bradley: Amakuia  had these atom disintegrators  collars attached to i necks if we leave I cells the collars will go over and atomize us.

Sevda: Edwina you get those cells open, I'll deactivate the collars with my   X Guardian.

Medusa  ( Medusa is wearing a collar but their seems to be something fishy about it):  hi there  Stolls and  Sevda  who's the new person with you, oh and thanks for coming to my rescue.

Plazma: yeah   get us out here so i can kick these scrap metals' asses!  

however before  Sevda could even connect to her X-Guardian   Plazma, Hardbodie, Sandstone,  Bradley 3rd  and  Medusa suddenly disappear as if they were teleported  somewhere leaving their collars behind.   the collar that Medusa was wearing  seem different from the others like something wasn't right about it. as Sevda says in firm tone.

Sevda: they're gone, and wait why is Medusa collar different then the collars that Osaia Us and Plazma had around their necks?!? what's going on here?!?

meanwhile in Death Valley

CAU3 Prime RPG Death_Valley,19820816,Desert,incoming_near_Shoshones

Bradley 3rd : huh how the bloody hell did we end up here?!?

Amakuia Zerg: remember our deal girl if I win this planet is mine, but if I lose I will give you back the people who are close to you!

Emilia: I know and we don't plan to lose the world is counting on us!

Amakuia Zerg: what do you mean by us girl!

Emilia: check the contract!

Amakuia looks at the contract and says in stern tone

Amakuia: i see so it's a 3 on one elimination style match huh. well it doesn't matter cause I will crush you and who ever you get to put against me girl! the fight won't officially start until all those closet to you have been teleported here. for this fight the rest of the planet will be shield with a force field so that only the battleground will received damage during the fight.

those closes to you girl will be inside the protective force field

more_horiz
"Kick his ass kid"

STills thinks she better kick it

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Kick his ass kid"

STills thinks she better kick it

Sevda: Stills this is Sevda we found Osaia US. Plazma and Medusa but something happen they suddenly vanished

meanwhile Aboard the spaceship hovering above Aboard the ship hovering above Philadelphia

Minzy: okay just a bit more there got it the door to the prison cells are opening. hmm the cells seem to have high tech lock mechanisms. Susan, Austin , Dakaota and Babs you keep those guards busy while I unlock these cells.

Austin: right you go ahead and unlock those cells we keep these guys off your back right guys.

Austin battles the guards along with Babs as Minzy goes to a cell and sees Susan's parents in it saying in firm tone.

Minzy: hi there Susan's mom ( Danielle ) and dad me, Babs, Austin, Dakoata and Susan are here to rescue you!

Riccardo: to bad we can't leave these cells we had collars place on our necks that will atomize us if we attempt to leave the cells.

Minzy: that is a problem but I'm sure i can get around that.

Babs: guys we have a problem Susan just vanished.

Austin: vanished what do you mean just vanished.

Babs: like she was transport somewhere else!

Minzy: so she was teleported but to where ?

in Death Valley

Emilia sees Susan appear before her and Amakuia Zerg says in stern tone.

Amakuia: there the fight is almost ready to begin I just need one more opponent, that girl you called Jojo!

Emilia: Susan listen to me I accepted to challenged this guy in a 3 on one elimination match if he lose he get's control over the planet. so we can't afford to lose! I have a idea it's called doing a Tri fusion it's were me you and Jiffy fused together. I don't know if it we work but we have to try, Vamiolos says there's a entire Psionic species who are about that Tri Fusion called the Triforians.

so I hope it works, but just in case I pick Jojo to be a 3rd team mate in the fight!

more_horiz
"Okayyyy I'll do it I guess if the world is under threat" Susan said as Jo arrived

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Okayyyy I'll do it I guess if the world is under threat" Susan said as Jo arrived

meanwhile aboard the spaceship hover above Sweden

Ming: guys I found Osaia Euro and some other people. don't worried we will get you guys out of here.

Sandwinder: stop we have collars around are necks that if we tried to do anything to escaped are cells they well atomized us.

Ming: but there must be some why we can get you, the rest of Osaia Euro and those other people out of those cells.

Sandwinder: you mean my wife, mother, Father, my grandmother, grandfather, and my mother's cousins and there childern?

Suddenly Sandwinder his siblings , his grandmother, grandfather, father ,mother and his mother's cousins their childern and his wife Holly suddenly vanished as if they were teleported somewhere leaving there collars behind.

Seif : Guy's looks like are job is done let's go report back to Stills and tell him what happen here!

a full list of Sandwinder and his sibling's relatives on their mother's side of the family

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?228720-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!-A-Superhero-RPG&p=13957533&viewfull=1#post13957533

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?228720-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!-A-Superhero-RPG&p=13965515&viewfull=1#post13965515

one big family

more_horiz
"Good job gang, now get to your stations and prepare for a possible sore loser threat!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Good job gang, now get to your stations and prepare for a possible sore loser threat!"
Sevda: Stills  there's something you should look at while  on board the spaceship that was hovering above the U.S Capital I  managed to snatch a recording of footage of Amaukia previous fights.  the planet isn't the only thing at stake here.  if Emilia lose this fight,  she's , Susan and Jojo will lose their powers cause Amakuia will take them for his own.  that's  what he did to the other 10 heroes he defeat in combat according to the footage i saw

Sevda and the rest had to their stations.

Marylin ( phone):  please let me take Amaukia on just give me the the Gem of Tonaituh!

Sevda: yeah we give you that you end up destroy the planet in the process so hell no! the last thing we want is you to return to your Mistress Supreme persona!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Sevda: Stills  there's something you should look at while  on board the spaceship that was hovering above the U.S Capital I  managed to snatch a recording of footage of Amaukia previous fights.  the planet isn't the only thing at stake here.  if Emilia lose this fight,  she's , Susan and Jojo will lose their powers cause Amakuia will take them for his own.  that's  what he did to the other 10 heroes he defeat in combat according to the footage i saw

Marylin ( phone):  please let me take Amaukia on just give me the the Gem of Tonaituh!

Sevda: yeah we give you that you end up destroy the planet in the process so hell no! the last thing we want is you to return to your Mistress Supreme persona!
"Yeah listen to Sevda, Emilia has this, and if she falls, we have other options" Stills would say

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah listen to Sevda, Emilia has this, and if she falls, we have other options" Stills would say

in Death Valley

Amaukia: okay everyone's here the fight can begin so who's first?

Emilia: I am!

Amakuia: then I say crush you first.... ( gets hit by a missile)  how annoying!

Red Thunder aka Nash  ( in his car) this is for what you did to Lara's home town you bastard!!!

Nash unloads lasers, energy beams and missiles from his car on to  Amaukia and Amakuia just looks at him annoying saying in stern tone.

Amakuia: I don't know who you are   but my fight isn't with you!

Amakuia then punches the ground causing a shock wave that sends  Nash's car tumbling across the ground flipping it  upside down.  however before that Nash ejected out of the car   and  uses the force of   impact to deliver a  super powerful blow to Amakuia  but Amakuia doesn't budge  and slams  Nash into the ground so hard that he bypass his power causing him to  cough up blood.  then he tosses him aside as Emilia says in concern tone

Emilia: Nash!!

Amaukia: let's hope you can put up a better fight then him!

Emilia: you  demolish my home town, you kidnapped those close to me, and now you hurt my sister's boy friend you're going down Amaukia!

suddenly a force field  covers the entire planet expect for the Death Valley  and Amaukia says in stern tone.

Amaukia: now let the fight begin!

Emilia: Jiffy come on out it's time,  I want to take no chances with this guy we have to fused!

Emilia uses her power to manifest Jiffy  and then they do the fusion technique   saying in stern tone when it's done!

Jiffmily:  let's get this over with!

Jiffmily fights  Amaukia and uses her faster light speed to blitz  Amakuia with FTL blows   causing  shock waves with every blow.  however  Amaukia counter attacks with Telekinesis  and stops Jiffmily's movement and slams  her into the side of mountain.  then be bombards her with blades using his Blade Construction but  Jiffmily dodges them with her FTL speed.

But then he blasts Jiffmily with his heat vision.  Teleports above her  and hits her with a sonic scream  using his sound manipulation send her crashing to the ground causing a crater to form.  then uses his Spatial Manipulation to cut  Jiffmily across chest creating a  bloody scar.  Jiffmily gets up and blasts   Amaukai with psychic energy using   psychic constructs she manifests.

however Amaukia uses his  Force-Field Generation and  deflects Jiffmily's attacks.   Jiffmily then goes intangible but Amaukia use his power Intangibility Negation to prevent that and grabs Jiffmily and slams her hard enough to where the sounds of bones cracking can be herd.

more_horiz
Meanwhile in space

Agent Stonewall ( watching the fight on her wrist watch): it's great that Vamiolos  use her power to allow me to breath in space, now i can watch the fight unfold from a safe distance.  Lady Pipii from what you describe your strength is pretty incredible .

Lady Pipii: not really I was exaggerate before  that was hyperbole I said early.  my actually strength at this size is 18,539,217,278,134,108 quadrillion tons and at my normal height it's 25 tons.   my pet Kaiju who I copy this ability from strength increases in proportion to size.

Agent Stonewall: that's how my strength increases at this height i can lift a max of 51,324,723 million tons. or  you and Vamiolos see the fight okay Lady Pipii?

Lady Pipii: yeah I'm seeing the fight just fine takes to   Vamiolos.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Meanwhile in space

Agent Stonewall ( watching the fight on her wrist watch): it's great that Vamiolos  use her power to allow me to breath in space, now i can watch the fight unfold from a safe distance.  Lady Pipii from what you describe your strength is pretty incredible .

Lady Pipii: not really I was exaggerate before  that was hyperbole I said early.  my actually strength at this size is 18,539,217,278,134,108 quadrillion tons and at my normal height it's 25 tons.   my pet Kaiju who I copy this ability from strength increases in proportion to size.

Agent Stonewall: that's how my strength increases at this height i can lift a max of 51,324,723 million tons. or  you and Vamiolos see the fight okay Lady Pipii?

"I'm fine, thank you." Vamiolos said. "And you are welcome."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Meanwhile in space

"I'm fine, thank you." Vamiolos said. "And you are welcome."
Agent stonewall: okay... come on Emilia  don't lose this !

back on earth

Amakuia: is this the best you can muster girl what a joke and to think you defeat my brother!

Jiffmily continues fighting  Amaukia  but it's clear that  Emilia is outmatch.   but even through she's outmatch she keeps  getting up and trying no matter how many times Amaukia puts  and when she gets up for the 20th time he says in stern tone.

Amaukia: you are such a stubborn girl why don't you just give up already

suddenly Theodore  aka Teddy the robotic teddy bear which Emilia invented when she was just a little girl   who has been hidden behind rock.   jumps out from behind it and starts tossing pebbles at Amakuia  using a  holographic sign to say.

Teddy:  ( holographic sign )  master Emilia  wont give in to the likes of you , don't give up  master.

Amaukia: bothersome pest!

Jiffmily ( Emilia): Teddy it's alright if I lose he still has to face either Jojo or Susan.  Teddy watch out.

Amakuia fires a heat beam from his eyes which fries  Teddy and severally damages.  Jiffmily balls up her right hand into a fist and says in angry tone.

Jiffmily ( Emilia :  you how could you Teddy was my childhood friend and we was the first invention i ever made!  I create him when i was just a little girl , I am going to make you pay for what you did to my Teddy!

Amakuia: you can't threatening me girl you just be lucky i didn't injured that certain boy you like. in fact I should threatening to kill him right in front of you to force you to surrender.

Jiffmily ( Emilia) : ( boiling rage)   no one harms Julius!!!  Fusion mode level II!

Jiffy and Emilia go into their level 2 fusion  and increase their combine power even further but Amaukia just stares saying in stern  tone.

Amaukia:  so you do have more left in you interesting!

meanwhile in space

Agent Stonewall: this just turn serious Emilia and Jiffy just went level 2 in their fusion mode, that Amakuia guy must be really powerful in order for them to resort  to going to that level! hmm go by the fight so far and the damage that their causing  I estimate their both in the trillion ton range but Amaukia is clearly stronger.  

Lady Pipii: I must say  in that fusion mode that Emilia girl is powerful, but this Amakuia seems to have her outclass in power.  what difference would this second fusion mode of this girl's make?

Agent Stonewall: the mode won't give Emilia and Jiffy a boost in strength, but it will boost they combine psychic power and speed! but there's also a down side to it the mode burns through psychic energy at a very high rate, so they're taking a risk going Level 2 of their fusion mode.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
back on earth

Jiffmily  ( Jiffy): I'm often see as a clown, most of the time I don't take things seriously  and I like to joke around!  but not now, now the gloves are off, and I'm going all out! no more playing around!

Jiffmily races off in the other direction and Amakuia  just saying in stern tone.

Amakuia:  you call that a tactic girl running away?  ( suddenly feels a force hit him and he goes tumbling sideways) what the!!!

Jiffmily races across the world at FTL speeds gaining momentum blitz Amakuia from all directions.  Amakuia  finds him self getting knock into the air  by Jiffmily who  instantly appears before him and uppercuts him  saying in serious tone.

Jiffmily: this is for what you did to Teddy you bastard,  Tenshoukiken full power!

Jiffmily   charges her psychic energy into her saber  while Amakuia  is still in the air and blasts him with a extremely powerful wave of psychic energy.  then she takes out her whip  uses it to grab   Amakuia while he's still in the air and slams to the ground causing a massive shock wave.   finally she makes a psychic construct of a  mechanical dragon that fires a massive beam of psychic energy  and she does stop until Jiffmily   splits back into Emilia and Jiffy.

Emilia: is it over did I win?

as the smoke clears  Amakuia is seen walking out of the crater saying in stern tone

Amakuia: oh it's far from over girl!

Emilia:  damn I'm too tired and weak now to fight him, Jojo  it's up to you now, everyone is counting on you.  ( if Jojo doesn't win then I will have try the Tri fusion with Susan!)

Jiffy: alright Jojo it's up to you, everyone is counting on you okay!

in space

Agent Stonewall:  this is bad  Emilia and her psychic aspect Jiffy  are too tired to  continue fighting  Amakuia they  wasted too much of their energy.

Lady Pipii:  now the fate of the planet is in that girl Jojo's hands right? 

Agent Stonewall:  this is  Johari Jocelyn Small's  chance to be a hero like her  idol Stronghold , a chance to show her home town not she's not a monster!  Vamiolos if you want to know which one is  Johari Jocelyn Small , Jojo for short she would be the 15 foot half giant with the blue onyx skin and black hair  standing next to  the Half harpy who is Emilia's cousin  Susan. well yeah if Jojo doesn't win, then we have to  place our hopes in  Susan.

cause according to the news I just got from LION HQ Emilia's Tri fusion idea isn't going to work! according to LION tech's analysis Jiffy is link to Emilia herself and is only capable of fusion with her, no one else. so Emilia's Tri Fusion idea is a busted, and the only way it could possibly work is if Mixer was there but she's not.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Just then, the emperor feels his chest expand from the BLHWRay

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

I'm just going to ignore this and wait for Admin to reply

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
well, fine if you want to feel some type of way about me having a contribution toward the big boss battle

which, as with all our fights you host in your storylines, is inconsequential and whatever character i portray is either laying cover fire or doing spirit bomb lend me your power type of shit

it's no big deal, you can wait for the reply dude

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
well, fine if you want to feel some type of way about me having a contribution toward the big boss battle

it's no big deal, you can wait for the reply dude

it's not that this is supposed to be Amakuia VS. Jojo a one one one fight.

this is how you can contribute to the Big Boss battle

wait your turn this is a 3 on one match King of Fighters style. Emilia was defeat so now it's Jojo's turn, then if Jojo gets defeated it will be Susan's turn.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply