CAU3 Prime RPG

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Just then, the emperor feels his chest expand from the BLHWRay
I'm just going to ignore this and wait for Admin to reply
well, fine if you want to feel some type of way about me having a contribution toward the big boss battle

it's no big deal, you can wait for the reply dude
it's not that this is supposed to be  Amakuia VS. Jojo a one one one fight.

this is how you can contribute to the Big Boss battle

wait your turn  this is a 3 on one match King of Fighters style.   Emilia was defeat so now it's Jojo's turn, then if Jojo gets defeated it will be Susan's turn.





okay dude
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jojo Small vs. Amakuia Zerg

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:31 pm



in Death Valley

Jojo: wow so it's up to me now huh and everyone's counting on me. okay no pressure i can do this... I think.  oh man what I'm saying this is lot of pressure to take what if a choke, what if i let everyone down?

Emilia: you can do this just ask your self what would  your Idol Stronghold do in this situation?

Jojo: he would stand his ground and take this person head on, he wouldn't back down.  okay I'm going to do this I want to make my idol Stronghold proud.

Amakuia Zerg ( minor damage) : are you two done chanting yet  so I can get on to my next match?

Jojo: yeah we're done but i just have one request to make I don't have any versatile powers like Telekinesis so let's make this  brawl, no versatile powers just raw brute force!

Amakuia Zerg: I accepted your challenge girl. ( Amakuia Zerg then has his mother ship teleport  Emilia to the safe zone where  Susan is) okay now we can begin the fight!


Jojo runs towards Amakuia and Amakuia counter attacks hitting  Jojo at the same time she hit's him.  however Amakuia is holding back unsure of how strong and tough Jojo is  so strike barely pushes her back.  while Jojo's strike on the underhand because she has not let learn how to control her strength sends  Amakuia Zerg crashing through a mountain range and tumbling across the ground.  Amakuia Zerg gets up and his armor is shooting out sparks as he says in stern tone.

Amaukia Zerg: hmm  this girl is stronger and tougher than I thought, she managed to do some major damage to my armor with only one hit.  my armor's built in force calculator has this girl in the  double digit Quadrillion ton range, she's must stronger than her ally Emilia! I was holding back in my fight against that girl Emilia when she was  fused with that cat creature Jiffy even when they did that power up thing, but I can't afford to here I have to go all out against this giant girl!

Amakuia Zerg sees Jojo jump in front of him  and feels the ground shake violently as she lands and forms a crater.  Jojo climbs out of the crater and looks at Amakuia Zerg saying in stern tone.

Jojo: I haven't  learn how to control my strength, I can accidentally damage things , or seriously injured or kill  someone! but I don't have to worried about that with you, because you can take it can you tough guy.  I don't have to worried about what damage i do that armor of yours  because I would only be damaging  it not you!

so what I'm saying to you is this I Am Høyborg Jente / Stronghold Girl and I will defeat you!

Emilia hears this from inside the safe zone saying in firm tone.

Emilia: Okay so Jojo is basically refering to her self as Stronghold Girl she just basically name her hero name after him and just add the word girl at the end.



Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

commentary on the Emilia & Jiffy vs. Amaukia fight.

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:41 pm

in Space

Agent Stonewall : hey Vamiolos and Lady Pipii let's do Commentary on  Emilia & Jiffy fight against  Amakuia. okay I'll start  Emilia and Jiffy in their fusion mode look to being doing good during the first have against Amakuia but he start owning her midway through the fight.  I expect them both to be in the trillion ton range but after seeing him  taking that  massive beam of psychic energy from Emilia & Jiffy with only minor damages to his armor  it comes to my conclusion that he is well beyond the Trillion ton range and that he was in fact just toying around with Emilia & Jiffy.

Lady Pipii: my  analyzation of the last part of the fight is that Amakuia destroy that Robotic Teddy bear Theodore on purpose just to rile up  Emilia and Jiffy.  It work they did that Fusion mode 2 thing and end up wasting their combine energy all for nothing.  Amaukia had a game plan and seem to be a lot more skill in combat, he knew what he was doing.

Agent Stonewall: yeah Emilia and Jiffy really blew it during the last part of the fight, so Vamiolos what's your  analyzation of the previous fight? yeah the guy's a  technician in the art of combat just called the word from LION HQ who were told by Sandwinder. is that Amaukia Zerg took out Thopyia with two pressure point strikes, took out Holly with a backhand,  took Impulsa out with a pressure point strike  to the head took Sandwinder out with a pressure point strike to the back of the head, and took out Put with a pressure point sword strike  to the chest.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:57 pm

LION MOUNTS THEIR ASSAULT
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

in Death Valley

Jojo: wow so it's up to me now huh and everyone's counting on me. okay no pressure i can do this... I think.  oh man what I'm saying this is lot of pressure to take what if a choke, what if i let everyone down?

Emilia: you can do this just ask your self what would  your Idol Stronghold do in this situation?

Jojo: he would stand his ground and take this person head on, he wouldn't back down.  okay I'm going to do this I want to make my idol Stronghold proud.

Amakuia Zerg ( minor damage) : are you two done chanting yet  so I can get on to my next match?

Jojo: yeah we're done but i just have one request to make I don't have any versatile powers like Telekinesis so let's make this  brawl, no versatile powers just raw brute force!

Amakuia Zerg: I accepted your challenge girl. ( Amakuia Zerg then has his mother ship teleport  Emilia to the safe zone where  Susan is) okay now we can begin the fight!


Jojo runs towards Amakuia and Amakuia counter attacks hitting  Jojo at the same time she hit's him.  however Amakuia is holding back unsure of how strong and tough Jojo is  so strike barely pushes her back.  while Jojo's strike on the underhand because she has not let learn how to control her strength sends  Amakuia Zerg crashing through a mountain range and tumbling across the ground.  Amakuia Zerg gets up and his armor is shooting out sparks as he says in stern tone.

Amaukia Zerg: hmm  this girl is stronger and tougher than I thought, she managed to do some major damage to my armor with only one hit.  my armor's built in force calculator has this girl in the  double digit Quadrillion ton range, she's must stronger than her ally Emilia! I was holding back in my fight against that girl Emilia when she was  fused with that cat creature Jiffy even when they did that power up thing, but I can't afford to here I have to go all out against this giant girl!

Amakuia Zerg sees Jojo jump in front of him  and feels the ground shake violently as she lands and forms a crater.  Jojo climbs out of the crater and looks at Amakuia Zerg saying in stern tone.

Jojo: I haven't  learn how to control my strength, I can accidentally damage things , or seriously injured or kill  someone! but I don't have to worried about that with you, because you can take it can you tough guy.  I don't have to worried about what damage i do that armor of yours  because I would only be damaging  it not you!

so what I'm saying to you is this I Am Høyborg Jente  / Stronghold Girl  and I will defeat you!

Emilia hears this from inside the safe zone saying in firm tone.

Emilia: Okay so Jojo is basically refering to her self as Stronghold Girl she just basically name her hero name after him and just add the word girl at the end.

Froggy wrote:LION MOUNTS THEIR ASSAULT
Amaukia Zerg:  you strength is impressive girl, I never met anyone who had to force me to get serious! you will be one of the select few who will have witness my  full strength!

Amaukia Zerg rushes forward and attacks Jojo with all his might hitting her with strikes ranging in the high double digit  gigatons  ranged  knocking her back  while also advoid her strikes but still get hit by the shock waves produce by her blows which ranged into the  double digit gigatons.  Amakuia Zerg attacks her with  pressure point strikes and  counter moves  saying in firm tone.

Amaukia Zerg: you skill is severally lacking girl and your reflexes aren't nearly as good as mine.  your strikes are just sloppy your lack style and finesse!

inside the safe zone Amend aka Minzy is looking at Susan aka Dizzy saying in excited tone as she looks at a device in her ranged that's measure  the force that   Amaukia and Jojo are produce with each of their blows.

Amend: this is amazing Dizzy they're both so powerful! my device is indicated that their hitting each other with island shattering blows, well into the high double digit gigatons!  I have 48 giga tons for  Jojo or should I say Stronghold Girl  and 45 giga tons for  Amaukia.  Jojo's stronger but Amaukia is bridge the gap with his skill, he's get the most hits in.

Amakuia does a  series of strikes on Jojo launches her into the air and then  kicks her into the ground causing a massive shockwave result in crater, Jojo gets out of the crater and wipes the blood off her lips saying in firm tone.

Jojo:   your tough and never encounter anyone who could exactly make me bleed before your the first! so this is want it's like to fight a person who could actually hurt me  feels great!

Emilia: wow he actually made Jojo bleed not even that jerk Unrealman could do that!

Amakuia: I can say the same to you girl, you strength is truly impressive I admire your ability to be able to actually damage my armor. this is a honor I only give out to a few select people.

Jojo and Amaukia continue their fight hitting each other with blows that could shatter a island. as they fight the shockwave of their blows starts to demolish the surrounding area their in.  Amaukia then grabs Jojo and gets her in bear hug and she actually feels resistance from him as she tries to break free of his hold.   but eventually she overpowers him and strikes him face sending him crashing into ground with a island shattering punch.

Amaukia gets up with his armor now badly damage and resumes the fight with Jojo.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:09 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

in Death Valley

Jojo: wow so it's up to me now huh and everyone's counting on me. okay no pressure i can do this... I think.  oh man what I'm saying this is lot of pressure to take what if a choke, what if i let everyone down?

Emilia: you can do this just ask your self what would  your Idol Stronghold do in this situation?

Jojo: he would stand his ground and take this person head on, he wouldn't back down.  okay I'm going to do this I want to make my idol Stronghold proud.

Amakuia Zerg ( minor damage) : are you two done chanting yet  so I can get on to my next match?

Jojo: yeah we're done but i just have one request to make I don't have any versatile powers like Telekinesis so let's make this  brawl, no versatile powers just raw brute force!

Amakuia Zerg: I accepted your challenge girl. ( Amakuia Zerg then has his mother ship teleport  Emilia to the safe zone where  Susan is) okay now we can begin the fight!


Jojo runs towards Amakuia and Amakuia counter attacks hitting  Jojo at the same time she hit's him.  however Amakuia is holding back unsure of how strong and tough Jojo is  so strike barely pushes her back.  while Jojo's strike on the underhand because she has not let learn how to control her strength sends  Amakuia Zerg crashing through a mountain range and tumbling across the ground.  Amakuia Zerg gets up and his armor is shooting out sparks as he says in stern tone.

Amaukia Zerg: hmm  this girl is stronger and tougher than I thought, she managed to do some major damage to my armor with only one hit.  my armor's built in force calculator has this girl in the  double digit Quadrillion ton range, she's must stronger than her ally Emilia! I was holding back in my fight against that girl Emilia when she was  fused with that cat creature Jiffy even when they did that power up thing, but I can't afford to here I have to go all out against this giant girl!

Amakuia Zerg sees Jojo jump in front of him  and feels the ground shake violently as she lands and forms a crater.  Jojo climbs out of the crater and looks at Amakuia Zerg saying in stern tone.

Jojo: I haven't  learn how to control my strength, I can accidentally damage things , or seriously injured or kill  someone! but I don't have to worried about that with you, because you can take it can you tough guy.  I don't have to worried about what damage i do that armor of yours  because I would only be damaging  it not you!

so what I'm saying to you is this I Am Høyborg Jente  / Stronghold Girl  and I will defeat you!

Emilia hears this from inside the safe zone saying in firm tone.

Emilia: Okay so Jojo is basically refering to her self as Stronghold Girl she just basically name her hero name after him and just add the word girl at the end.

Froggy wrote:LION MOUNTS THEIR ASSAULT
Amaukia Zerg:  you strength is impressive girl, I never met anyone who had to force me to get serious! you will be one of the select few who will have witness my  full strength!

Amaukia Zerg rushes forward and attacks Jojo with all his might hitting her with strikes ranging in the high double digit  gigatons  ranged  knocking her back  while also advoid her strikes but still get hit by the shock waves produce by her blows which ranged into the  double digit gigatons.  Amakuia Zerg attacks her with  pressure point strikes and  counter moves  saying in firm tone.

Amaukia Zerg: you skill is severally lacking girl and your reflexes aren't nearly as good as mine.  your strikes are just sloppy your lack style and finesse!

inside the safe zone Amend aka Minzy is looking at Susan aka Dizzy saying in excited tone as she looks at a device in her ranged that's measure  the force that   Amaukia and Jojo are produce with each of their blows.

Amend: this is amazing Dizzy they're both so powerful! my device is indicated that their hitting each other with island shattering blows, well into the high double digit gigatons!  I have 48 giga tons for  Jojo or should I say Stronghold Girl  and 45 giga tons for  Amaukia.  Jojo's stronger but Amaukia is bridge the gap with his skill, he's get the most hits in.

Amakuia does a  series of strikes on Jojo launches her into the air and then  kicks her into the ground causing a massive shockwave result in crater, Jojo gets out of the crater and wipes the blood off her lips saying in firm tone.

Jojo:   your tough and never encounter anyone who could exactly make me bleed before your the first! so this is want it's like to fight a person who could actually hurt me  feels great!

Emilia: wow he actually made Jojo bleed not even that jerk Unrealman could do that!

Amakuia: I can say the same to you girl, you strength is truly impressive I admire your ability to be able to actually damage my armor. this is a honor I only give out to a few select people.

Jojo and Amaukia continue their fight hitting each other with blows that could shatter a island. as they fight the shockwave of their blows starts to demolish the surrounding area their in.  Amaukia then grabs Jojo and gets her in bear hug and she actually feels resistance from him as she tries to break free of his hold.   but eventually she overpowers him and strikes him face sending him crashing into ground with a island shattering punch.

Amaukia gets up with his armor now badly damage and resumes the fight with Jojo.
Amaukia: damn I don't know how many hits from this girl my armor can take I'm going to have to end this quick!

Amaukia uses his Teleportation to start attacking Jojo from all sides with Spatial attacks while bombarding her with blades, sound waves, hyper breath and Telekinesis as Emilia watches saying stern tone.

Emilia: that bastard' he's cheating he promise Jojo that he wasn't gong to use his other abilities, that damn lair!

Amaukia: you my be strong girl, but I'm far more skill and more versatile! now time to end this hope you like molten lava!

Amaukia slams Jojo into the ground with his telekinesis then pushes her through the ground until she's deep with in the earth surrounding by molten Lava. Amakuia then looks at the gigantic crater and at Emilia and the others in the safe zone barrier saying in stern tone.

Amaukia: okay so who's next, ah yes Susan! so tell me girl do you think you can succeed where your allies have fail? ( feels the ground starting shake beneath him) huh what the hell why is the ground shaking?!?



Suddenly Jojo aka Stronghold Girl bursts forth from the ground sending debris flying in the air and lands on the ground creating a shockwave then saying in stern tone.

Stronghold Girl ( various bruises and cuts on her body) : this fight isn't over yet Amaukia! not by a long shot!

Amaukia ( shock) : what the hell you actually survived that onslaught!
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Amaukia's Fleanina Neural Grip / Susan aka Dizzy earth's last hope?

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:15 am

Stronghold Girl: Amaukia your not going to have your fight with Susan cause I'm going to defeat you right here and now.

Amaukia: I amazing that you survived that, but I will not be beating by a brute!  I don't care if you are stronger then me,  I am a season warrior, conquer of worlds , I have far outstrip you in skill and I will not be beating by an novice in combat like you!

before Amaukia can say anything as Jojo aka Stronghold Girl grabs him by his right leg and slams him like a rag doll repeatedly in the ground causing shock waves.  after Jojo aka Stronghold Girl gets on top of him and starts pounding at him as she says in stern tone.

Stronghold Girl: you promise me that we we're going to have a fair fight,  then you blind side me and went back on your promise I don't like that! I also know for a fact that this is just armor  so it doesn't matter what I do as long as your still alive inside.  I want to keep you armor in one piece to show good sportsmanship, but you just had and go back on your word for a fair fight,  so I'm going to demolish it!

Amaukia: damn it I have to do something fast my armor can't possibly take anymore of these hits pretty soon it's going to be nonfunctional if this keeps up.

Stronghold Girl then grabs Amaukia's armor's right arm and tears it out of it's socket and sparks go flying as wires are shown saying in stern tone.

Stronghold Girl: it's over Amaukia you lost!

Amaukia: I have lost anything you brutish girl, I still have one trick up my sleeve. ( I'm going to have to use it the one technique I haven't used yet to subdued her!)

with his left hand Amaukia grabs Jojo aka Stronghold Girl's neck as she is pounding on him and pinches a nerve. instantly Jojo is render unconscious and falls to the ground as Emilia says in shocked.

Emilia: he just took down Jojo with one technique, what in the hell did he do?

Amaukia looks at Emilia who is inside the barrier  saying in firm tone.

Amaukia: surprise well don't be.   what you seen was a alien martial arts technique called the   Fleanina Neural  Grip  it's used to subdued all manner of prey, and it works on anything that has a nervous system such as your ally! now on to my next opponent step forth Susan!

with that word Susan is teleport out of the Barrier and Jojo aka Stronghold Girl takes her place in the barrier as  Emilia says in firm tone.

Emilia: cousin everyone is counting on you please win this!

Amaukia: I have beating the strongest opponent on your team girl, you are all that is left, it should be a piece of cake defeat you if my armor is almost nonfunctional.

the armor: warning armor has withstand critical damage, power level is at 5%  can not access full power set only. can only access  Telekinesis and strength level has been severally decrease because of damage output!

Minzy : Susan you can win this okay Amaukia's armor has suffer critical damage  from the fight with Jojo! according to  my analysis  is damage enough to where you can stand a chance at defeating him. also it seems that all the other super powers he had he was accessing through his armor, and since it has been critically damage  by Jojo he can't access all of his super powers!
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:56 am

For Admin

Agent Kiki Stonewall looks at Vamiolos saying in disappointing tone .

Agent Stonewall: suit i thought for sure Jojo  was going to win she had him. arugaugh that was such a cheap shot  now I guess it's up to Susan to defeat Amaukia., and she better do it because there is no one at LION scratch that no one period would  relying on Marylin Washington  the wife of Joshua Washington aka Unrealman .

yeah just got word from LION HQ that  Marylin what them to give her the  Tonaithu's  gem, the gem that gave Unrealman his powers.  I seen the LION records on her back in 1961 Marylin was power by the same gem that empower her husband, in fact she got most of the power. and because of her fragile mental state it cause her to go insane.

back then she was know as Mistress Supreme, and refer to herself as a goddess.  Marylin has a severe inferiority complex so suddenly have power  just made her snap.  it was said that Unrealman defeat the  100 headed dragon Zelos  immensely powerful beast from Greek Legend.  but that's isn't true it was Marylin who had defeat it and she allow Unrealman to take credit.

in records it states she did this to build up his confidence only to crush it.  in fact she has been behind most of Unrealman's major battles  according to her record.   back then the Government knew Marylin was trouble so that sent Sevda the Neo Atomic Bio Android who was with them at the time to stop her.

then it happen all hell broke lose in Washington DC  on Oct 22nd 1961.  Marylin was demolishing the capital and her reason for doing it at the time was that nobody care about her but mostly it was because of Unrealman himself . he always  undermined me, always took credit for everything she did , made her felt like she was a nobody.

Unrealman had tried to beat her but didn't work out to well for him and she end up using him as a baseball bat it was found out by  Professor Chronic just had powerful Marylin was at the time.  needless to say it was found out that Marylin had been with a man name Dr. Ivan Goldstar and he had kept records on her.  those records show that she was capable of 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 septillion tons , deliver  12,228,129,185,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Decillion tons of force and move at 1,000 times the speed  of light.

needless to say once again her  record it stated the she could had   inhaled the entire earth's atmosphere if she wanted to.  that she vaporize a entire solar system with her plasma vision, that if want  she could have crack earth like a egg with a single stomp.  LION was addressing the Chronic at the time and once they knew exactly how dangerous  Marilyn was they knew she had to be depower for everyone's safety.  

so Chronic had advice a way for LION to  use the power of the Metzil's  gem contain in their blasters to weaken Marylin so that it could be absorb back into Tonaithu's gem .  Marylin was defeat by the combine efforts of Sevda and LION after that she was lock up in a mental institution.  however the Government deiced to make it look like Unrealman was the one who defeat  Marylin aka Mistress Supreme.

that is basically why no one at LION will allow Marylin to even step one foot near Tonaithu's gem let alone touch it. and why Unrealman is consider a major  douchebag. she currently she's  fine ,but she still has to take her anti psychotic medicine though.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:20 am

Amaukia: heh so you the last person stand between me and taking over this planet, i'm going to swat you like the insect you are girl.

Amaukia does a surprise attack on Susan and uses his Telekinesis to smash Susan repeatedly in the ground then stops saying in firm tone.

Amaukia: come on girl at lest make this interesting for show me what you got! ( seeing that telekinesis wasn't have as much of effect as it did in his previous fights with Emilia and Jojo) damn it seems in my weaken state my telekinesis isn't up to snuff so you be aching in pain by now.  yet you're  barely even bruised.

Minzy ( inside the safe barrier) : Susan you can do this according to my calculations Amaukia's is now at your strength range of your light Psionic Armor mode  which is 80 tons according to my device. so you better a being out your light Psionic armor fast and don't worry about his telekinesis its be severally weaken according to my calculations  so it might be able to knock you around in your armor since it's in the same range as his strength, but it certainly won't be able  penetrated it.   than there's the fact his telekinesis ranged has  been decrease and since you can fly, you can easily get out of his ranged Susan!

Babs: come Susan it's all up to you now, everyone is counting on you so win this fight okay! oh my I suggest you switch between your light Psionic armor and Speed Psionic armor during the fight!

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:23 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:Amaukia: heh so you the last person stand between me and taking over this planet, i'm going to swat you like the insect you are girl.

Amaukia does a surprise attack on Susan and uses his Telekinesis to smash Susan repeatedly in the ground then stops saying in firm tone.

Amaukia: come on girl at lest make this interesting for show me what you got! ( seeing that telekinesis wasn't have as much of effect as it did in his previous fights with Emilia and Jojo) damn it seems in my weaken state my telekinesis isn't up to snuff so you be aching in pain by now.  yet you're  barely even bruised.

Minzy ( inside the safe barrier) : Susan you can do this according to my calculations Amaukia's is now at your strength range of your light Psionic Armor mode  which is 80 tons according to my device. so you better a being out your light Psionic armor fast and don't worry about his telekinesis its be severally weaken according to my calculations  so it might be able to knock you around in your armor since it's in the same range as his strength, but it certainly won't be able  penetrated it.   than there's the fact his telekinesis ranged has  been decrease and since you can fly, you can easily get out of his ranged Susan!

Babs: come Susan it's all up to you now, everyone is counting on you so win this fight okay! oh my I suggest you switch between your light Psionic armor and Speed Psionic armor during the fight!

Susan gets out of hish range and once she does, UNLOADS ON AMAUKIA
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:53 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:Amaukia: heh so you the last person stand between me and taking over this planet, i'm going to swat you like the insect you are girl.

Amaukia does a surprise attack on Susan and uses his Telekinesis to smash Susan repeatedly in the ground then stops saying in firm tone.

Amaukia: come on girl at lest make this interesting for show me what you got! ( seeing that telekinesis wasn't have as much of effect as it did in his previous fights with Emilia and Jojo) damn it seems in my weaken state my telekinesis isn't up to snuff so you be aching in pain by now.  yet you're  barely even bruised.

Minzy ( inside the safe barrier) : Susan you can do this according to my calculations Amaukia's is now at your strength range of your light Psionic Armor mode  which is 80 tons according to my device. so you better a being out your light Psionic armor fast and don't worry about his telekinesis its be severally weaken according to my calculations  so it might be able to knock you around in your armor since it's in the same range as his strength, but it certainly won't be able  penetrated it.   than there's the fact his telekinesis ranged has  been decrease and since you can fly, you can easily get out of his ranged Susan!

Babs: come Susan it's all up to you now, everyone is counting on you so win this fight okay! oh my I suggest you switch between your light Psionic armor and Speed Psionic armor during the fight!

Susan gets out of hish range and once she does, UNLOADS ON AMAUKIA

Amaukia: damn it she's damage my armor. this tactic is getting annoying girl.

Amaukia launches himself towards Susan just as Minzy finish analyzing his armor.

Minzy: Susan I have finish analyzing Amaukia's armor it's power core is located in a tiny space in the center of it's chest. if you target it I bet here drop down in power faster. also I found out how was able to have multiple powers his armor has a built in device that allows it to store powers that it absorbs viva the arm that Jojo happen to ripped off. without that arm Amaukia's armor can't absorb powers.

Emilia: you know since Amaukia stole those powers that he was using , the best thing to do is to give back the powers to the people he stole them from after he's beating.



avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:17 am

"right" is all Susan says, focusing her energy on diving in, then weaving around so Amaukia swings wildly and she blasts his armor in the center where the power core was
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:24 am

Froggy wrote:"right" is all Susan says, focusing her energy on diving in, then weaving around so Amaukia swings wildly and she blasts his armor in the center where the power core was

Amaukia falls to the ground with center of his armor cracking a bit which causes his strength to drop from class 80 to class 50 with his Tk lowering the same amount.

Amaukia: if I can't catch you girl, then I will just have to throw stuff at you. you my be out of the rage of my armor's Tk but that doesn't mean I still can't launch things at you.

Amaukia uses his Tk to large a barrage of rocks at Susan.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:28 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"right" is all Susan says, focusing her energy on diving in, then weaving around so Amaukia swings wildly and she blasts his armor in the center where the power core was

Amaukia falls to the ground  with center of his armor cracking  a bit which causes his strength to drop from class 80 to class 50 with his Tk  lowering the same amount.  

Amaukia: if I can't catch you girl, then I will just have to throw stuff at you.  you my be out of the rage of my armor's Tk but that doesn't mean I still can't launch things at you.

Amaukia uses his Tk to large a barrage of  rocks at Susan.
which she evades and slams bak at him with her own powers
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:15 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"right" is all Susan says, focusing her energy on diving in, then weaving around so Amaukia swings wildly and she blasts his armor in the center where the power core was

Amaukia falls to the ground  with center of his armor cracking  a bit which causes his strength to drop from class 80 to class 50 with his Tk  lowering the same amount.  

Amaukia: if I can't catch you girl, then I will just have to throw stuff at you.  you my be out of the rage of my armor's Tk but that doesn't mean I still can't launch things at you.

Amaukia uses his Tk to large a barrage of  rocks at Susan.
which she evades and slams bak at him with her own powers


Amaukia dodges some of the rocks but some still hit him with one hitting his power core causing his strength to drop from class 50 to Class 25 as he says in firm tone.

Amaukia: damn it girl I will not be beating by the likes of you, I'm Amaukia conquer of worlds!

Amaukia keeps on using his Tk to barrage Susan with multiple objects as Minzy says in firm tone.

Minzy: man talk about a ego, okay Susan, Amaukia strength is almost lower enough to where you can take him on with out using your psychic power.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:55 am

Susan deflects his tosses like child's play then gets in close and acts like an infernape using close combat, whomping on Amaukia with a surprising amount of skill for a girl her age and using her psi armor to tear his ass up
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Froggy wrote:Susan deflects his tosses like child's play then gets in close and acts like an infernape using close combat, whomping on Amaukia with a surprising amount of skill for a girl her age and using her psi armor to tear his ass up

Amaukia manages to advoid Susan's next attack and jumps back saying in firm tone.

Amaukia: you are Surprisingly skill for a girl but you luck ends here!

Minzy: Susan, Amaukia's strength is now down to class 15 and he lost his Tk so now you can take him on with out your Psi Armor

Amaukia gets into a stance and attacks Susan with martial arts strikes aiming for pressure points.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:25 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Susan deflects his tosses like child's play then gets in close and acts like an infernape using close combat, whomping on Amaukia with a surprising amount of skill for a girl her age and using her psi armor to tear his ass up

Amaukia manages to advoid Susan's next attack and jumps back saying in firm tone.

Amaukia: you are Surprisingly  skill for a girl but you luck ends here!

Minzy: Susan, Amaukia's strength is now down to class 15 and he lost his Tk so now you can take him on with out your Psi Armor

Amaukia gets into a stance and attacks Susan with martial arts strikes aiming for pressure points.
and as he aims he feels every bone in his arms and legs snap as Susan gets feral on his formerly overpowered storyline stretching and nauseatingly long arc having ass, a bloodcurdling scream being emitted from his body as Susan does a quick shot to his throat and shouts to the heavens with her final shot to his chin, his teeth gritting as he doubles over and falls to the ground, her foot ontop of his head, Susan beaming in the sun as she just saved the cosmos
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:25 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Susan deflects his tosses like child's play then gets in close and acts like an infernape using close combat, whomping on Amaukia with a surprising amount of skill for a girl her age and using her psi armor to tear his ass up

Amaukia manages to advoid Susan's next attack and jumps back saying in firm tone.

Amaukia: you are Surprisingly  skill for a girl but you luck ends here!

Minzy: Susan, Amaukia's strength is now down to class 15 and he lost his Tk so now you can take him on with out your Psi Armor

Amaukia gets into a stance and attacks Susan with martial arts strikes aiming for pressure points.
and as he aims he feels  air as Susan avoids his punch   Susan then uses her wind generation to create a gust of wind to blind Amaukia and strikes at his armor's power core  causing his armor to shoot sparks.

Armor: damage levels are critical preparing to go into shut down mode.

Amaukia: damn it I won't lose to a girl I'm Amaukia the  conquer of worlds. do you hear  me I do not lose!

Amaukia gets into a stance and Emilia recognizes it from Jojo's fight.

Emilia: Susan watch out he's about to do the  Fleanina Neural  Grip it's the move he used to take down Jojo! Susan when you see him reach for your neck quickly dodge and  counter by hitting him in his armor's power source!

Amaukia: your skills were impressive girl but I'm afraid this is where it ends!



with blinding speed Amaukia  aims two fingers towards  a certain pressure point on Susan's neck as Emilia says in firm tone.

Emilia: Susan dodge now!!!
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:27 am

Susan dodges, then retaliates with a powerful counter to Amaukia's face

"Criminy, f#*## go down already dude" she'd mutter
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:50 am

Froggy wrote:Susan dodges, then retaliates with a powerful counter to Amaukia's face

"Criminy, f#*## go down already dude" she'd mutter

Amaukia armor falls down and Amaukia tries to get up saying in angry tone.

Amaukia: damn it move you piece of junk!

armor: warning insufficient power , shunting down! please exit now before shut down!

Susan would see mouth piece of the armor up and a six inch bio android creature get out of the armor and say in firm tone as the armor shuts down.

Amaukia: I can't believe I lost, but a deals a deal I'll leave this planet alone!

Minzy: ah look at the little guy he's adorable.

Babs: he sure is.

Ming: yeah with out his armor he's not really that menacing.

Hiroishi: you can say that again, I can't believe this little thing took down Osaia Euro.

Sandwinder: well that little thing was wearing that power armor when he took us down.

Impulsa: I can't believe I was beating by that!

Thopyia: ah aren't you just the cutest thing!

Holly: indeed he's like a cute little pet, and i can see why he would wear that power armor.

Jojo finally awakes up and looks at Amaukia saying in firm tone.

Jojo: so that's what you look like out of that armor huh well aren't you just adorable.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:34 am

"Yeah I don't think we should let him leave, dude enslaved HOW many worlds? either we take him in or we let him leave and he gives up EVERYTHING"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Froggy wrote:"Yeah I don't think we should let him leave, dude enslaved HOW many worlds? either we take him in or we let him leave and he gives up EVERYTHING"

Medusa: I say we take him in.

Put: like hell were going to let him leave, what's stopping him from coming back and pulling this again?

Medusa goes to a far away spot with no one around and whispers in a communication device saying in firm tone.

Medusa: CHAOS base this is Orochi everything has went according to plan. that fool Amaukia has giving us enough time to for his son to hand over most of his fleet to us behind his back. those ships now belong to CHAOS , and his son is now officially allied with us!

turns off her communication device.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Yeah I don't think we should let him leave, dude enslaved HOW many worlds? either we take him in or we let him leave and he gives up EVERYTHING"

Medusa: I say we take him in.

Put: like hell were going to let him leave, what's stopping him from coming back and pulling this again?

Medusa goes to a far away spot with no one around and whispers in a communication device saying in firm tone.

Medusa:  CHAOS base this is Orochi  everything has went according to plan.   that fool Amaukia has giving us enough time to for his son to hand over most of his fleet to us behind his back. those ships now belong to CHAOS , and his son is now officially allied with us!

turns off her communication device.

Susan grabs his unconscious form and tosses him into a portal to a prison cell
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Yeah I don't think we should let him leave, dude enslaved HOW many worlds? either we take him in or we let him leave and he gives up EVERYTHING"

Medusa: I say we take him in.

Put: like hell were going to let him leave, what's stopping him from coming back and pulling this again?

Medusa goes to a far away spot with no one around and whispers in a communication device saying in firm tone.

Medusa:  CHAOS base this is Orochi  everything has went according to plan.   that fool Amaukia has giving us enough time to for his son to hand over most of his fleet to us behind his back. those ships now belong to CHAOS , and his son is now officially allied with us!

turns off her communication device.

Susan grabs his unconscious form and tosses him into a portal to a prison cell

Medusa arrives back and Sandstone looks at her saying in firm tone.

Sandstone: so Medusa where exactly did you run off to?

Medusa: I just had to take care of some things. oh I see your short of one person on your team Sandstone do you mind if i take their place?

Sandstone: not really.

Medusa: that's good I promise you won't be disappointed ! ( heh these fools might have beating Amukia, but war has just begun!)

Sandstone: Medusa do you mind telling me what's so funny?

Medusa: I was just think of this joke i herd.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3212
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 34
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum