CAU3 Prime RPG

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:36 pm

for Admin and Froggy

meanwhile in space

Kiki Stonewall: Vamiolos  & Lady Pipii it's over they did it they defeated Amaukia!

Lady Pipii: that they did!

At LION

Sevda: Stills , Amaukia has been defeated,  however I'm concern about Medusa .  do you think we should keep a close eye on her?

back at Death Valley

Jojo: I wonder if Stronghold was watching, and I wonder if he's here right now?

Put: everyone I have announcement to make I'm leaving for Acantha ! I'm heading to Zengouki Mountain to learn Zengouki Kougkagzaistu Ken from the Zengouki monks!

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:59 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:for Admin and Froggy

meanwhile in space

Kiki Stonewall: Vamiolos  & Lady Pipii it's over they did it they defeated Amaukia!

Lady Pipii: that they did!

At LION

Sevda: Stills , Amaukia has been defeated,  however I'm concern about Medusa .  do you think we should keep a close eye on her?

back at Death Valley

Jojo: I wonder if Stronghold was watching, and I wonder if he's here right now?

Put: everyone I have announcement to make I'm leaving for Acantha ! I'm heading to  Zengouki Mountain to learn  Zengouki Kougkagzaistu Ken from the Zengouki monks!

yes we should
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:40 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:for Admin and Froggy

meanwhile in space

Kiki Stonewall: Vamiolos  & Lady Pipii it's over they did it they defeated Amaukia!

Lady Pipii: that they did!

At LION

Sevda: Stills , Amaukia has been defeated,  however I'm concern about Medusa .  do you think we should keep a close eye on her?

back at Death Valley

Jojo: I wonder if Stronghold was watching, and I wonder if he's here right now?

Put: everyone I have announcement to make I'm leaving for Acantha ! I'm heading to  Zengouki Mountain to learn  Zengouki Kougkagzaistu Ken from the Zengouki monks!

yes we should

at Lion

Sevda: so who should we appoint to the task?

back at Death Valley

Sandwinder: well have a safe Journey little brother so when are you going to be back?

Put: I will be back in about one, two years tops.

Thopyia: wow you going to be gone for a long time huh.

Impulisa: take care little brother.

Speaky: bro take care

Lara: we're going to miss you.

Emilia: yeah I'm going to miss you cousin.

OT: Put after Time skip







avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:41 am

"You? if you're not up for it i'll do it"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:45 am

Froggy wrote:"You? if you're not up for it i'll do it"

Sevda: Sorry I'm not up to it.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:21 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"You? if you're not up for it i'll do it"

Sevda: Sorry I'm not up to it.

Stills would eye her on his screen for an awfully long time, then nod. "Alright then, Stills out"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:14 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"You? if you're not up for it i'll do it"

Sevda: Sorry I'm not up to it.

Stills would eye her on his screen for an awfully long time, then nod. "Alright then, Stills out"

Sevda: that's great oh and I took the liberty to monitor the Amaukia fight.  during the fight Jojo was hitting with a force of 48 gigatons lower then the force that Seif can produce with her strikes but still enough to destroy a island or pretty much  turn a city like New York into a lifeless crater.  knowing that  Jojo hasn't learn how to control her strength and knowing the damage she can accidentally  cause  would it be wise to let her roam around in public?

Sedi: well that just shows how lucky the idiots of her home town  are that she's such a nice person. of course with that level of strength  it makes me wonder how come her father's home has remind intact throughout her entire time staying there?

Mf: well certainly not because of what it's made of which is reinforce concrete .   the reason why her father's home has always remind intact throughout her time being their was because their was a thin force field around it . I had a discussing with Jojo's father Carl about this earlier.

Seif: with that we can calculated Jojo's strength range to be  15,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion tons . speaking of strength ranges I guess that Edwina's strength range is in the multi quintillion ton  range., cause there's no way in hell she's in the  multi septillion ton range like Marylin Washington  was before Marylin was depowered.

Mo: the reports we have on Jojo states that she was causing earthquakes and tearing up the ground in her hometown just by walking. in fact her home town had to improved it's streets and roads a bunch of times because of that. the roads and streets went form being construct out of concrete and asphalt concrete to being construct out of pure granite , then to Tungsten Carbide C14 using the Charpy Impact Test method.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"You? if you're not up for it i'll do it"

Sevda: Sorry I'm not up to it.

Stills would eye her on his screen for an awfully long time, then nod. "Alright then, Stills out"

Sevda: that's great oh and I took the liberty to monitor the Amaukia fight.  during the fight Jojo was hitting with a force of 48 gigatons lower then the force that Seif can produce with her strikes but still enough to destroy a island or pretty much  turn a city like New York into a lifeless crater.  knowing that  Jojo hasn't learn how to control her strength and knowing the damage she can accidentally  cause  would it be wise to let her roam around in public?

Sedi: well that just shows how lucky the idiots of her home town  are that she's such a nice person. of course with that level of strength  it makes me wonder how come her father's home has remind intact throughout her entire time staying there?

Mf: well certainly not because of what it's made of which is reinforce concrete .   the reason why her father's home has always remind intact throughout her time being their was because their was a thin force field around it . I had a discussing with Jojo's father Carl about this earlier.

Seif: with that we can calculated Jojo's strength range to be  15,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion tons . speaking of strength ranges I guess that Edwina's strength range is in the multi quintillion ton  range., cause there's no way in hell she's in the  multi septillion ton range like Marylin Washington  was before Marylin was depowered.

Mo: the reports we have on Jojo states that she was causing earthquakes and tearing up the ground in her hometown just by walking.  in fact her home town had to improved it's streets and roads  a bunch of times because of that.  the roads and streets went form being construct out of concrete and  asphalt concrete to being construct out of pure granite , then  to Tungsten Carbide C14  using the Charpy Impact Test method.
OOC: so she's not up to recon yet she has time to talk about Jojo's destructive power to her 'kids'?

man buck Sevda, seriously, irresponsible


Stills begins his reconnaissance mission, stealthily watching Medusa from afar
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"You? if you're not up for it i'll do it"

Sevda: Sorry I'm not up to it.

Stills would eye her on his screen for an awfully long time, then nod. "Alright then, Stills out"

Sevda: that's great oh and I took the liberty to monitor the Amaukia fight.  during the fight Jojo was hitting with a force of 48 gigatons lower then the force that Seif can produce with her strikes but still enough to destroy a island or pretty much  turn a city like New York into a lifeless crater.  knowing that  Jojo hasn't learn how to control her strength and knowing the damage she can accidentally  cause  would it be wise to let her roam around in public?

Sedi: well that just shows how lucky the idiots of her home town  are that she's such a nice person. of course with that level of strength  it makes me wonder how come her father's home has remind intact throughout her entire time staying there?

Mf: well certainly not because of what it's made of which is reinforce concrete .   the reason why her father's home has always remind intact throughout her time being their was because their was a thin force field around it . I had a discussing with Jojo's father Carl about this earlier.

Seif: with that we can calculated Jojo's strength range to be  15,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion tons . speaking of strength ranges I guess that Edwina's strength range is in the multi quintillion ton  range., cause there's no way in hell she's in the  multi septillion ton range like Marylin Washington  was before Marylin was depowered.

Mo: the reports we have on Jojo states that she was causing earthquakes and tearing up the ground in her hometown just by walking.  in fact her home town had to improved it's streets and roads  a bunch of times because of that.  the roads and streets went form being construct out of concrete and  asphalt concrete to being construct out of pure granite , then  to Tungsten Carbide C14  using the Charpy Impact Test method.
OOC: so she's not up to recon yet she has time to talk about Jojo's destructive power to her 'kids'?

man buck Sevda, seriously, irresponsible


Stills begins his reconnaissance mission, stealthily watching Medusa from afar

at Osaia Mansion.

Sandstone: Medusa you will be staying in Pedro's's former room.

Medusa:  so this is Pedro's room huh looks nice ( heh now that I'm in it won't be long before I have Osaia out of commission. CHAOS  will be please!) if it's not to much to ask I would like to be the doctor for Osaia.

Hardbodie: but I'm the doctor for Osaia.

Medusa: did I say doctor I meant assistant.

Hardbodie: well I could use assistant so okay.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:58 am

while Stills is stealthily watching Medusa from afar observing the Osaia mansion back at LION  Seif would be in the training  gravitational area with Edwina. Seif looks at Edwina and says in firm tone.

Seif: so you going to teach Jojo how to control her strength huh, and you act like you been through that before.  my sibling Mo what's me to wrestle you because he thinks your just all talk, that your not as strong as you say you are.  me I think you in the  multi quintillion ton range   but the way you talk act like you in the  multi septillion ton range.

pauses for a few minuets than says to Edwina in firm tone  

this room we're in has gravitational weights  ranged from as much as human body up to  octillion tons which is the weight range of the sun. however the gravitational system can be set to output the force of a supermassive black hole. you can used this room if you want, or you can tell me a story about the first time you used your strength?
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:42 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:while Stills is stealthily watching Medusa from afar observing the Osaia mansion back at LION  Seif would be in the training  gravitational area with Edwina. Seif looks at Edwina and says in firm tone.

Seif: so you going to teach Jojo how to control her strength huh, and you act like you been through that before.  my sibling Mo what's me to wrestle you because he thinks your just all talk, that your not as strong as you say you are.  me I think you in the  multi quintillion ton range   but the way you talk act like you in the  multi septillion ton range.

pauses for a few minuets than says to Edwina in firm tone  

this room we're in has gravitational weights  ranged from as much as human body up to  octillion tons which is the weight range of the sun. however the gravitational system can be set to output the force of a supermassive black hole. you can used this room if you want, or you can tell me a story about the first time you used your strength?
This one was like Emilia and the others, talked too much. What difference was multi quintillion to septillion really? it was inconsequential and absurd to classify strength to that level. Then they wanted a story, likle she was a relic, a story, a story a story.

"Here's the story, first time I used my strength I crushed a man into a spineless mess of blood. The end" she'd say, leaving to use the room
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:56 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:while Stills is stealthily watching Medusa from afar observing the Osaia mansion back at LION  Seif would be in the training  gravitational area with Edwina. Seif looks at Edwina and says in firm tone.

Seif: so you going to teach Jojo how to control her strength huh, and you act like you been through that before.  my sibling Mo what's me to wrestle you because he thinks your just all talk, that your not as strong as you say you are.  me I think you in the  multi quintillion ton range   but the way you talk act like you in the  multi septillion ton range.

pauses for a few minuets than says to Edwina in firm tone  

this room we're in has gravitational weights  ranged from as much as human body up to  octillion tons which is the weight range of the sun. however the gravitational system can be set to output the force of a supermassive black hole. you can used this room if you want, or you can tell me a story about the first time you used your strength?
This one was like Emilia and the others, talked too much. What difference was multi quintillion to septillion really? it was inconsequential and absurd to classify strength to that level. Then they wanted a story, likle she was a relic, a story, a story a story.

"Here's the story, first time I used my strength I crushed a man into a spineless mess of blood. The end" she'd say, leaving to use the room

Sevda who is in the room looks at  Edwina and only says three sentences  in firm tone

Sevda:  that wasn't much of a story, but stories don't matter anyways what matters is results.  as for why I'm here, I'm here to gauge your strength just to see just how strong you are.  



after saying just those 2 sentences Sevda goes over to corner to observe Edwina while put up her vector force field. Sevda then uses a nob to set the gravitational weights to 16,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion ton range  the weight range Seif works out at.  Edwina would see that Sevda was person who doesn't talk a lot, and is a person who demands proof and goes by statistics. a person who is not all to impressed by her  short story, and a person who doesn't want a story just results.

a person who knows stories can be fabricate and stretch.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:04 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:while Stills is stealthily watching Medusa from afar observing the Osaia mansion back at LION  Seif would be in the training  gravitational area with Edwina. Seif looks at Edwina and says in firm tone.

Seif: so you going to teach Jojo how to control her strength huh, and you act like you been through that before.  my sibling Mo what's me to wrestle you because he thinks your just all talk, that your not as strong as you say you are.  me I think you in the  multi quintillion ton range   but the way you talk act like you in the  multi septillion ton range.

pauses for a few minuets than says to Edwina in firm tone  

this room we're in has gravitational weights  ranged from as much as human body up to  octillion tons which is the weight range of the sun. however the gravitational system can be set to output the force of a supermassive black hole. you can used this room if you want, or you can tell me a story about the first time you used your strength?
This one was like Emilia and the others, talked too much. What difference was multi quintillion to septillion really? it was inconsequential and absurd to classify strength to that level. Then they wanted a story, likle she was a relic, a story, a story a story.

"Here's the story, first time I used my strength I crushed a man into a spineless mess of blood. The end" she'd say, leaving to use the room

Sevda who is in the room looks at  Edwina and only says three sentences  in firm tone

Sevda:  that wasn't much of a story, but stories  don't matter anyways what matters is results.  as for why I'm here, I'm here to gauge your strength just to see just how strong you are.  



after saying just those 2 sentences Sevda goes over to corner to observe Edwina while put up her vector force field. Sevda then uses a nob to set the gravitational weights to 16,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion ton range  the weight range Seif works out at.  Edwina would see that Sevda was person who doesn't talk a lot, and is a person who demands proof and goes by statistics. a person who is not all to impressed by her  short story, and a person who doesn't want a story just results.

a person who knows stories can be fabricate and stretch.
She'd see Edwina working perfectly fine in the room
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:while Stills is stealthily watching Medusa from afar observing the Osaia mansion back at LION  Seif would be in the training  gravitational area with Edwina. Seif looks at Edwina and says in firm tone.

Seif: so you going to teach Jojo how to control her strength huh, and you act like you been through that before.  my sibling Mo what's me to wrestle you because he thinks your just all talk, that your not as strong as you say you are.  me I think you in the  multi quintillion ton range   but the way you talk act like you in the  multi septillion ton range.

pauses for a few minuets than says to Edwina in firm tone  

this room we're in has gravitational weights  ranged from as much as human body up to  octillion tons which is the weight range of the sun. however the gravitational system can be set to output the force of a supermassive black hole. you can used this room if you want, or you can tell me a story about the first time you used your strength?
This one was like Emilia and the others, talked too much. What difference was multi quintillion to septillion really? it was inconsequential and absurd to classify strength to that level. Then they wanted a story, likle she was a relic, a story, a story a story.

"Here's the story, first time I used my strength I crushed a man into a spineless mess of blood. The end" she'd say, leaving to use the room

Sevda who is in the room looks at  Edwina and only says three sentences  in firm tone

Sevda:  that wasn't much of a story, but stories  don't matter anyways what matters is results.  as for why I'm here, I'm here to gauge your strength just to see just how strong you are.  



after saying just those 2 sentences Sevda goes over to corner to observe Edwina while put up her vector force field. Sevda then uses a nob to set the gravitational weights to 16,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion ton range  the weight range Seif works out at.  Edwina would see that Sevda was person who doesn't talk a lot, and is a person who demands proof and goes by statistics. a person who is not all to impressed by her  short story, and a person who doesn't want a story just results.

a person who knows stories can be fabricate and stretch.
She'd see Edwina working perfectly fine in the room

Seif enters the room hold a book which is her diary and writes in it, " dear diary Edwina dodge my question give me a bogus story . " crush a man to a spineless mess of blood like i haven't done that before, that's not a impressive strength feat." Seif would continue weight in her diary which would mostly be about stories about feats of strength and her workouts.

as for Sevda she would turn the gravitational weights up to 2,000,000,000,000,000,000 quintillion tons. there is a rating chart on the corner wall in the room with male names on the right and female names on the left ,and why up the chart at the very top would be the name Vamiolos , below would be the names Mistress Supreme and Daibarotchi .

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Edwin's continues to quietly lift
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Froggy wrote:Edwin's continues to quietly lift

Sevda then sets the gravitational weights to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 sextillion tons and continues to observe.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Edwin's continues to quietly lift

Sevda then sets the gravitational weights to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 sextillion   tons and continues to observe.

as Edwina continues to steadily work
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:for Admin and Froggy

meanwhile in space

Kiki Stonewall: Vamiolos  & Lady Pipii it's over they did it they defeated Amaukia!

Lady Pipii: that they did!

At LION

Sevda: Stills , Amaukia has been defeated,  however I'm concern about Medusa .  do you think we should keep a close eye on her?

back at Death Valley

Jojo: I wonder if Stronghold was watching, and I wonder if he's here right now?

Put: everyone I have announcement to make I'm leaving for Acantha ! I'm heading to  Zengouki Mountain to learn  Zengouki Kougkagzaistu Ken from the Zengouki monks!


"That's good. It would have been a pain if you guys had lost." Vamiolos said.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:40 am

Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:for Admin and Froggy

meanwhile in space

Kiki Stonewall: Vamiolos  & Lady Pipii it's over they did it they defeated Amaukia!

Lady Pipii: that they did!

At LION

Sevda: Stills , Amaukia has been defeated,  however I'm concern about Medusa .  do you think we should keep a close eye on her?

back at Death Valley

Jojo: I wonder if Stronghold was watching, and I wonder if he's here right now?

Put: everyone I have announcement to make I'm leaving for Acantha ! I'm heading to  Zengouki Mountain to learn  Zengouki Kougkagzaistu Ken from the Zengouki monks!


"That's good. It would have been a pain if you guys had lost." Vamiolos said.

Kiki Stonewall: yeah it is good, and according to HQ Amaukia stole the powers he used with that power armor he was wearing.  so the right thing to do is give the powers back to the people he stole them from but how to do that?

In Death Valley.

Jojo:  man I really want Stronghold to be here so that i can meet him.

Seif ( LION communicator ): Jojo when you get back to the base we have a special surprise in store for you.

Jojo: you do I can't wait to see it. now to find Stronghold I need to see him, I want to know what he taught about my fight against Amakuia.

Jojo starts looking for Stronghold tearing up the ground in the process as she walks meanwhile back in space

Lady Pipii: ( looking at Jojo from earth) wow that girl really needs to learn how to control her strength, especially with as much raw power as she has.

Kiki Stonewall: as it stands right now that girl is a wrecking ball, she causing damage without even meaning to. ( looking at Vamiolos  and Lady Pipii) oh and it was nice of her to call her self Stronghold Girl shows how much of a fan she is of Stronghold.


Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:59 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Edwin's continues to quietly lift

Sevda then sets the gravitational weights to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 sextillion   tons and continues to observe.

as Edwina continues to steadily work

Sevda turns the nob and sets the gravitational weights to 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 septilion tons and continues to watch saying in stern tone.

Sevda: this is five times the weight of the planet Jupiter or 1,000 times the weight of earth.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:36 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Edwin's continues to quietly lift

Sevda then sets the gravitational weights to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 sextillion   tons and continues to observe.

as Edwina continues to steadily work

Sevda turns the nob and sets the gravitational weights to  6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 septilion tons and continues to watch saying in stern tone.

Sevda: this  is five times the weight of the planet Jupiter or  1,000 times the weight of earth.

"Are you observing me for a reason or are you gonna actually do some lifting and stop loitering?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Edwin's continues to quietly lift

Sevda then sets the gravitational weights to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 sextillion   tons and continues to observe.

as Edwina continues to steadily work

Sevda turns the nob and sets the gravitational weights to  6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 septilion tons and continues to watch saying in stern tone.

Sevda: this  is five times the weight of the planet Jupiter or  1,000 times the weight of earth.

"Are you observing me for a reason or are you gonna actually do some lifting and stop loitering?"

Sevda: yes I'm observing you for a reason I'm gauging your strength, to fine  the limit of it.

Sevda sets the gravitational weights to  2,192,610,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 octillion tons which is the weight of the sun.  on very top of the chart on the wall is incalculable and beside that is the name Vamiolos.

OT:  the weight of the sun should be Edwina's limit, the maximum amount of weight she can lift.


Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:11 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Froggy on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:28 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Edwin's continues to quietly lift

Sevda then sets the gravitational weights to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 sextillion   tons and continues to observe.

as Edwina continues to steadily work

Sevda turns the nob and sets the gravitational weights to  6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 septilion tons and continues to watch saying in stern tone.

Sevda: this  is five times the weight of the planet Jupiter or  1,000 times the weight of earth.

"Are you observing me for a reason or are you gonna actually do some lifting and stop loitering?"

Sevda: yes I'm observing you for a reason I'm gauging your strength, to fine  the limit of it.

Sevda sets the gravitational weights to  2,192,610,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 octillion tons which is the weight of the sun.  on very top of the chart on the wall is Milky Way supermassive black hole and beside that is the name Vamiolos.

OT:  the weight of the sun should be Edwina's limit, the maximum amount of weight she can lift.
OT: Okay, so we're just gonna ignore how absurd it'd be for Vamiolos to be quantifiable on this scale considering she's a cosmic being and generally interacted with Anna Chase to any respectable level, and why would LION have a machine that can function at that level on Earth? We got a lot of tech butjust fo rlifting?


You want to waste time with Sevda gauging your own character's power limits (which you espouse and go on about eveyr god damn arc, like I just gloss over it now when we get to "Ok wow look at her physique she must bench" and all that stuff, like Tony commenting on 15 year old Esthara's physique was a LITTLE weird) instead of you know, engaging in an arc where Medusa has to outwit or play her and Stills against each other, esp after you had Amaukia the villain with a bajillion powers (not a real number so don't waste time counting his actual powers) and now, now you wanna debate semantics about Edwina lifting when I was really not interested in this scene in the first place but rather than let it stagnate, I went on

like, you do realize Edwina>functionally 99 percent of earth if the weight of the sun is her limit?

I think you do, or you might not, but I'm pretty sure whatever I say here won't be understood or you'll get upset because i'm interrupting you gaining feats for your characters, so i'll just return to it and have Edwina finish here


IC: Edwina starts to show her limits, reaching them as Sevda continues to observe, a frown on her face. "Arent you an actual agent? Shouldn't you be out observing CHAOS or something?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:34 am

[quote="Froggy"]
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:Edwin's continues to quietly lift

Sevda then sets the gravitational weights to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 sextillion   tons and continues to observe.

as Edwina continues to steadily work

Sevda turns the nob and sets the gravitational weights to  6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 septilion tons and continues to watch saying in stern tone.

Sevda: this  is five times the weight of the planet Jupiter or  1,000 times the weight of earth.

"Are you observing me for a reason or are you gonna actually do some lifting and stop loitering?"

Sevda: yes I'm observing you for a reason I'm gauging your strength, to fine  the limit of it.

Sevda sets the gravitational weights to  2,192,610,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 octillion tons which is the weight of the sun.  on very top of the chart on the wall is  the name Vamiolos.

Edwina attempts to lift the weight but founds out it's way too much for her and she can't even budge it, as Sevda continues to observe, a frown on her face. "Arent  you an actual agent? Shouldn't  you be out observing CHAOS or something?"

Sevda: yes I should, and it looks like your not able to lift that much weight, but the machine has gauge your limit and it says it's approximately   4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 septillion tons you're in the exact same strength range Mistress Supreme was before she was depower.  ( looking at Vamiolos name on the wall) hmm I don't  know why we have her name up there she isn't quantifiable by the scale. in fact she really shouldn't even be on there.

Sevda goes to where the electron chart is and takes Vamiolos name off the list , then removes  the categories super massive black hole and  octillion  ton range  from the chart as well.  she then writes a note that says  tech to be adjust, weight capability will be lower to the septilion ton range and sticks it on the electron chart.  

once Vamiolos name and the two categories are remove from the chart  the septilion ton range moves up to the very top placing  Mistress Supreme on the top of the chart, below that is sextillion    ton range -Daibarotchi ,   quintillion ton range - OBO,  quadrillion ton range - Lady Pipii at max height , Agent Seif and Jojo, trillion ton  range Jiffy  and  Jiffy fused with Emily,  billion ton range , Million ton range Kiki Stonewall  at max height.

it's pretty obvious that the tech had previously just been work on and the names expect one had recently been add to the list.  

Seif: if you wonder were we got this tech it was salvage from  a person name Doctor Ivan Goldstar's home who has long been deceased and also Professor Chronic who also has long been deceased.  oh and when we salvage the tech Mistress Supreme's name was already list on the electron chart it's a part of the tech we salvage.  we used the tech to design a excising room  for Jojo, and for myself.

Mf and MO show up and looks at the electron chart as  Mf says in stern tone

Mf: hmm I see that Vamiolos name, and the super massive black hole and octillion range categories have been taking off which is a good thing. those two categories were done by Professor Chronic before he passed away, they were meant to theorize what the strength of a person who gain the full power of the Tonaithu's gem would be.

Mo: yeah but the only person who ever had full power of the gem was   Tiamat Drakon  a member of a long   extinct beings called Draconians who had die long before this planet was even form and that includes Tiamat.   then there's the fact not even Chronic himself  could  accurately gauge the full power of the gem according to his notes. so there's two categories were pretty much useless from the start.

Feserica shows up  says in stern tone.

Feserica: hmm looks like my late great grandson  and that Doctor Goldstar's tech seems to be in working order.  however the gravity strain when the Gravitational weights were set to octillion  tons  was too much for them and they would starting to collapsing into themselves if I did turn of the gravitational field around the weights, and the super massive black hole thing needs to be fix it's too dangerous. ( Looks at Edwina) thanks for testing out the tech now I know what needs fixing.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Sevda: that's my cue to leave, it's been nice help you with this tech and observing Edwina for you Feserica. I hope  that you and his hunch about Edwina was correct.

the Golden Kensei ( Hachiman's Avatar)   aka Ryuu Myiamoto   shows up saying in firm tone.

Golden Kensei: indeed it was, you observing of  Edwina and relaying the data  to us , has prove  our hunch. that Edwina is the Avatar of  the Saxon Goddess Freyja! the war god Hachiman  said  that  Freyja had a avatar here on earth and I had a hunch that it was you Edwina.

Feserica:  the Golden Kensei told me about it a story of how Freyja picked a Valkyrja to be her avatar and that avatar was you Edwina,  so we had Sevda help us to see if his hunch about you was correct which it turns out it was.  okay now everyone get out I don't want to be bother why I'm fixing up this tech.  Sevda head to the  Lab Amaukia's armor is there.

Sevda heads to  Lab and the Second generation Neo Atomic Omega Bio Androids / her childern leave the room.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAU3 Prime RPG

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum