ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionFirst Class: Calm Before The Storm EmptyFirst Class: Calm Before The Storm

more_horiz
The second chapter in X-Men: First Class

After everything had calmed down in the school Moira is seen writing in her office, writing in a journal

"It's amazing to see how much the students have grown since I first saw them. Not ashamed to say it, I feel like a parent proud of her children's accomplishments despite the hardships and struggles that they faced. Yet no matter what the obstacle it just forms a stronger bond between the students and with a new batch of students at the school it just strengthens it even more."

"Each of them bond with eachother in different ways. Hank and Scott have developed a kindred spirit like relationship"

The lab of the Xavier Institute

"Hey Hank, what are you working on" Scott asked Hank who responded"Upgrading the security protocol of the school, you can never be too careful you know?"

Scott nods"No argument on that"

"Logan even agreed to help test the security out"Hank chuckles"Which is surprising since it wasn't long ago he told me to **** off"

Scott raised an eyebrow

"In his defense, who knew what was going through his mind. Maybe he had a bad day"Hank shrugs

(Starting to wonder if Alex should continue hanging out with him) Scott thought to himself then says to Hank"What do you think of the new students?"

"Most of them have been through ALOT so it's nice to see them find some comfort here. After all that is what this place is for right?"Hank asked

"Thats right"Scott smiled

"Although, them and the rest need a leader to guide them" Hank said then looked at Scott"From the looks of things you're definitely rising to that occasion"

"Still learning myself Hank but don't cut yourself short. There's leadership potential within you also" Scott says

"I'm not a leader, just a science guy"Hank said

"In a way Scientist are leaders too. Without you guys the world wouldn't continue to evolve"Scott noted

"Point taken"Hank said

"So I'd like to propose something. A co-leadership. What do you say?"Scott asked

Hank smiled"Why not?"

"Rogue and Kurt are adjusting to their new surroundings and Kurt's helping Rogue adjust to her recent discovery"

"Ok. Become one with the tail"

Kurt instructed Rogue and Rogue, with her hands on her hips and tilts her head"Really Kurt?"

Kurt chuckles bashfully"Yeah I know. Still, remember how I instruct you. Watch me and do what I do"

Kurt raised his head and waved it side to side, Rogue watches and mimicks the same. "Good"Kurt smiled then he brought his tail over to Rogue and Rogue brought her's to Kurts and both of their tails wrapped around eachother but barely touched.

"I wish I had a camera" Bobby, with both of his elbows rested on the back edge of the couch, says to Fred who is sitting on the couch smiling at the two"Back at ya"

"I see you're a fast learner"Kurt smiled"Ok. Now here's a more difficult test"

BAMF

Both Rogue and Kurt vanished then Bobby looked around"Wait for it"Fred said

BAMF

Rogue and Kurt embraces Bobby"And operation Catch An Iceman has succeeded" Kurt says to Rogue in which Fred laughed

"Jean and Nicklaus have developed a close bond with one another"

"You sure about this?" Nicklaus says to Jean as they enter the danger room

"You owe me a sparring match and it's time to pay up"Jean smiled

"Ok. Promise I'll go easy on you"Nicklaus says to Jean

"Do it and I'll be greatly offended" Jean says to Nicklaus who laughed"Then I promise I'll give you my best"

The two faced eachother. "Ready Nick?"Jean gets into a fighting pose. "Always"Nicklaus responded and gets in a fighting pose himself then the two charged at eachother

Moira smiled then continued writing

"And then there's Logan. A wolf without a pack. Who happens to be more layered than what he presents himself to be"

Logan examines the X-Jet. He has flown in his share of aircraft but this is the finest piece of aerial equipment he has ever seen. He hears someone approaching him, turning around he finds Ororo. Looking up at him with a morose expression.

He asked her"Whats the matter?"

She hugged herself then looked down

Studying her he asked"Homesick?"

She looked up at him then nods

If there were moments he wished Moira were here this would be it, caretaking isn't exactly one of his strong suits.

"Follow me"

Logan led her to where Alex has parked her bike. Noticing the keys he thought to himself(Well this is for the kid so I'm sure she wont mind). He grabbed the helmet and tossed it to Ororo who caught it"Lets go take a tour around town shall we?"

Moments later Logan drives down the road with the motorcycle. "Woooooo!"Yelled Ororo who is all smiles

Moira pondered then she finished up saying

"Wherever you and Alex are at Russia, Charles. You'd be proud of how far they've come"

descriptionFirst Class: Calm Before The Storm EmptyRe: First Class: Calm Before The Storm

more_horiz

Beautiful scene man. I love you

descriptionFirst Class: Calm Before The Storm EmptyRe: First Class: Calm Before The Storm

more_horiz
Thanks. Up for some roleplaying?

more_horiz

"I have to say, it's good to be back in uniform." Xavier said to Erik.
http://www.figurerealm.com/userimages/customs/47500/47213-2.jpg

http://static.businessinsider.com/image/5374cfb6ecad04a83f91670d/image.jpg
(Minus the helmet)

"And then a rampaging truck ran into me! I was okay of course, but maaan was that thing wrecked. Luckily, the driver wasn't hurt and Kurt got us out of there fast." Fred finished the story. "Third freakiest thing that's ever happened to me."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

(Minus the helmet)

"And then a rampaging truck ran into me! I was okay of course, but maaan was that thing wrecked. Luckily, the driver wasn't hurt and Kurt got us out of there fast." Fred finished the story. "Third freakiest thing that's ever happened to me."

"Indeed it is." Erik says to Charles

"Sure feels good to wear this again" Alex says to Mystique

While piloting the aircraft Sabertooth glanced at Erik, who is sitting in the co-pilot seat, then say to him"Ok Erik I'm going to propose something to you and I need you to hear me out. Will you promise me you'll do that?"

"Alright. What is it you wish to propose to me?" Erik says to Sabertooth

"I believe we both agreed that Shaw should suffer right? Now you said that he will be apprehended but who knows how it's going to go down once the battle starts and we've both been in situations where you have to do what you have to do. So wouldn't it be satisfying if he were in a worse than death situation?" Sabertooth says to Erik

"Depends. But where are you going with this?" Erik asked

"Once we fight Shaw and he's weaken to the point of helplessness I want you to let me devour him"Sabertooth casually says

Alex: pale "What the ****"

Bobby: Shocked

"Wow. Ah bet that was pretty intense" Rogue says

"Oh it was. Had to take alot of quick thinking on my part"Kurt says

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Minus the helmet)

"Indeed it is." Erik says to Charles

"Sure feels good to wear this again" Alex says to Mystique

While piloting the aircraft Sabertooth glanced at Erik, who is sitting in the co-pilot seat, then say to him"Ok Erik I'm going to propose something to you and I need you to hear me out. Will you promise me you'll do that?"

"Alright. What is it you wish to propose to me?" Erik says to Sabertooth

"I believe we both agreed that Shaw should suffer right? Now you said that he will be apprehended but who knows how it's going to go down once the battle starts and we've both been in situations where you have to do what you have to do. So wouldn't it be satisfying if he were in a worse than death situation?" Sabertooth says to Erik

"Depends. But where are you going with this?" Erik asked

"Once we fight Shaw and he's weaken to the point of helplessness I want you to let me devour him"Sabertooth casually says

Alex:  pale  "What the ****"

Bobby: Shocked

"Wow. Ah bet that was pretty intense" Rogue says

"Oh it was. Had to take alot of quick thinking on my part"Kurt says

"I really don't think cannibalism will be necessary Victor." Charles said to them.

"Honestly..." Mystique rubbed her head.

Fred pointed at Bobby. "See? That's the look. Morty had that same look when we told him about it."

more_horiz
"And just like that I'm never watching Silence of The Lambs again"Alex says to Mystique

"You're appetites are much too dangerous Victor, I'm going to have to decline"Erik says

Mortimer enters the room, seeing Fred and the others he say"Hey guys. Any of you seen Ororo?"

Bobby shook his head"No.Why?"

"She looked pretty down about something so I thought I could cheer her up"Mortimer says

In the labs Scott was working with Hank then his phone buzzed. He answered it and the phone red that he got a message from his sister Alex. He listened to it and it says

"Hey Scotty it's me, just calling to tell you that the professor and I have made it in Russia. Erik and Raven are doing well, once we've got a few things taken care of over here we'll return. Until then look after everybody back at the mansion and tell Moira, Hank, Logan, and the rest I said hi."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"And just like that I'm never watching Silence of The Lambs again"Alex says to Mystique

"You're appetites are much too dangerous Victor, I'm going to have to decline"Erik says

Mortimer enters the room, seeing Fred and the others he say"Hey guys. Any of you seen Ororo?"

"She looked pretty down about something so I thought I could cheer her up"Mortimer says

In the labs Scott was working with Hank then his phone buzzed. He answered it and the phone red that he got a message from his sister Alex. He listened to it and it says

"Hey Scotty it's me, just calling to tell you that the professor and I have made it in Russia. Erik and Raven are doing well, once we've got a few things taken care of over here we'll return. Until then look after everybody back at the mansion and tell Moira, Hank, Logan, and the rest I said hi."

Scott smiled and text back. "Understood. You guys be careful now and come back safe. Love you sis."

"They're in Russia." He said to Hank.

"Huh...um, maybe ask Jean if she can find them?" Fred suggested.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Scott smiled and text back. "Understood. You guys be careful now and come back safe. Love you sis."

"Ororo just needed some time by herself" They look to see Moira approach them"I saw her with Logan. She looked a little homesick so Logan took her out for a drive"

"Really? Bobby smiled then looked at the others"Maybe we should head on out also"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ororo just needed some time by herself" They look to see Moira approach them"I saw her with Logan. She looked a little homesick so Logan took her out  for a drive"

"Really? Bobby smiled then looked at the others"Maybe we should head on out also"

"The acting is very impressive, I will admit." Mystique nodded and changed into Clarice. "Although, that scene with the brain in Hannibal was just nonsensical." She changed back.

"Works for me." Fred stood up and offered a hand to Rogue. "I think we could all use some air."

"I second that." Cyke said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ororo just needed some time by herself" They look to see Moira approach them"I saw her with Logan. She looked a little homesick so Logan took her out  for a drive"

"The acting is very impressive, I will admit." Mystique nodded and changed into Clarice. "Although, that scene with the brain in Hannibal was just nonsensical." She changed back.

"Works for me." Fred stood up and offered a hand to Rogue. "I think we could all use some air."

Rogue nods and examined herself. Moira gave her another image inducer watch"To help you blend in till this blows over"

"Thanks" Rogue says

"Sweet!" Bobby stood up"Now lets go and find Jean and the Ruskie"

The Danger Room

Jean and Nicklaus knelt to the ground of what looks to be a downtown NYC area and are smack dab in the middle of an alien invasion. Whatever happened that resulted in a allen spaceship in the middle of downtown Jean and Nick are the only ones who remain standing.

"Well Красный(Red)" Nicklaus,knelt to the ground, huffing"I must say this means we are qualified in handling invading aliens" Jean, wiping the sweat from brow nods"Oh yeah. Man I needed that"

Nick stood up then offered his hand"Likewise" Jean accepted and she stood up in return

more_horiz
Alex laughed"So true"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Rogue nods and examined herself. Moira gave her another image inducer watch"To help you blend in till this blows over"

"Thanks" Rogue says

"Sweet!" Bobby stood up"Now lets go and find Jean and the Ruskie"

The Danger Room

Jean and Nicklaus knelt to the ground of what looks to be a downtown NYC area and are smack dab in the middle of an alien invasion. Whatever happened that resulted in a allen spaceship in the middle of downtown Jean and Nick are the only ones who remain standing.

"Well Красный(Red)" Nicklaus,knelt to the ground, huffing"I must say this means we are qualified in handling invading aliens" Jean, wiping the sweat from brow nods"Oh yeah. Man I needed that"

Nick stood up then offered his hand"Likewise" Jean accepted and she stood up in return

The team found them and changed the Danger Room design to a Mall. "Hey Jean, Hey Nick, you guys up for a trip?" Scott asked from the inter comm.

more_horiz
Holding Compound

Mystique, Xavier, Sabertooth, Alex, and Magneto have sneaked into the compound. Sabertooth and Mystique take out the first few soldiers. With Mystique's shapeshifting into various soldiers to get the other to drop their guard and Sabertooth's predatory like instincts they're becoming pretty skilled in the stealth department.

Magneto disarms a few soldiers then drags them into a place where Alex knocks them out and Xavier uses his telepathy to make the soldiers forget their presence.

Mystique, after shapeshifting into one of the soldiers then got inside the compound after Magneto instructs her to scout ahead.

Mystique spots a few cameras on the lower levels and informs it to the group as the rest sneak in with Xavier using his telepathy to make the group look invisible to the others. Mystique informs the group the location of the cameras while she mentions that she's going to find the monitor room.

Sabertooth sniffs the area then counts ten on the floor they are on to Magneto and the rest. Magneto nods then he signals to Xavier and Alex to approach forward.

Inside the monitor room Mystique stands above three restrained and unconcious monitor personel. Magneto asked if she sees where the kids are. Mystique nods then sees both Wanda and Petra in a cell. She checks the monitor and it read D-7. Mystique informed that they're on the lower levels of the compound. D-Sec to be exact.

Magneto nods then relay the message to the others. While avoiding the cameras and the guards walking by they make their way to the elevator. Mystique took her leave then she proceeds to join them. Magneto, Alex, Sabertooth, and Xavier reached D-7 of D-Sec and they noticed that things seem too deserted. As Mystique entered Xavier instructed her to scout the place.

Xavier scanned with his telepathy but he picked up nobody while Sabertooth sniffs the place out. While searching the cells Alex stumbles across the ones Wanda and Petra are in. The both of them looked alert till Alex assures them that everything will be fine. She mentally contacted Xavier and tells him that she has found them.

Relaying it to the rest Magneto wasted no time to head over to where Alex is with Sabertooth and Xavier following. Mystique was about to follow them till her vision started to blur and her legs got wobbly and her knees buckle. She clutches her head and blood came out of her knose as she collapsed to the floor.

Magneto, Sabertooth, and Xavier met up with Alex. Magneto is overjoyed, after all these years he is finally reunited with his children. Sabertooth sniffs the air, his face scowled. Something isn't right.

Alex caught Creed's reaction then once she notice the lack of Mystique she started to worry. She tells Xavier she's going to go check on Raven.

Magneto tells Pietro and Wanda to stand back and they did. He used his magnetism to rip the steel doors apart.

Xavier looks at them, he notices a slight shimmer on their appearances but before he could warn Erik he went over to embrace the twins but soon discovered they vanished.

Alex sees Mystique on the floor unconcious. She hurried to her then she lifted her up. Wiping away the blood she tries to wake Mystique up.

"I'm afraid your attempts are in vain"

Alex looks up to see Selene standing before her

A sound of applause can be heard then Sabertooth growled as him, Xavier and Magneto turned around.

"A touching reunion. Unfortunately, Erik. It was for nothing" Sebastian Shaw says as he is joined by Tess and a group of heavily armored soldiers.

"I cant speak for your friends, however there is an easy out for you. " Selene says to Alex, she shook her head as she felt Selene trying to invade. Selene, using her power of hypnosis on Alex but Alex, being strong willed, shows that she's not going to bow down to Selene that easy.

Magneto angrily demanded to know where his children are. Shaw responds that they're safe and that is all Magneto needs to know.

Shaw's U-Men proceeds to fight Magneto, Sabertooth, and Xavier. Magneto proceeds to use his magnetism at the U-Men but discovers that he is unable to due to Tess, a member of the U-Men negating Magneto's abilities.

Meanwhile Selene is using her mental abilities on Alex, convincing her how beneficial it would be if she'd surrender. Selene says she wont kill her as she sensed something special within Alex and she wants to see that potential grow. Selene's hypnosis is starting to affect Alex but before Selene could take control Selene was distracted by a gunshot from Mystique. Mystique tells Alex to run

As the fight went out Sabertooth is in full berserk mode as he takes out a few elite soldiers then when he meets up with Tess he threatens to rip her throat out then devour her corpse. Tess fires off a round at Creed's side. Surprised to discover that his regeneration isn't functional. Before she could fire off another shot Xavier saved him as she struck Tess. It provided Creed enough time to leave the area.

Magneto fights Shaw but Shaw prove to be too powerful for him as he overwhelms Erik with his powers.

Alex was hesitant at first but a pleading look from Raven was all the convincing she needs. Alex used her powers to cause the sealed door to explode then she runs out.

Selene gets up, recieving a gash from the side of her face due to the gunshot she brings Mystique to her with her TK then she shatters Mystique's gun. Grabbing Mystique by the through Mystique felt like her life is being sucked out of her while Selene's wound is healing. Raven's body starts to go limp

Xavier is taken down by a stun gun from Tess. She proceeds to put a power nullifier collar on Xavier.

Hurt, bloodied, and bruised Magneto looked up at Shaw, his spirit still have enough fight left but his body could hardly move. "A pity our reunion didn't come at better circumstances" Was the last thing Shaw said before Erik lost conciousness.

Note: And that concludes this issue! Yes Quicksilver is gender flipped in this universe. And things look pretty dire for the protagonist right now but there is a small ray of hope. And final note. Man, Shaw is a dick!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply