Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:36 am

Me like!
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:14 am

Dead Mans Hand Casino

"Ok you can do this, bury any doubt or morality down. Make yourself as cold as this room you're about to enter. She's nothing to you, she's not even a person." Oswald thought to himself as he stands in front of the door of the freezer section of the cafeteria. He opened his eyes, his expression is completely hollow. Cold as a fish.

He opened the door then the moment he sawJessica, sitting on a table in the center of the room. Rubbing her arms in an attempt to warm herself. She looked up, startled at first but the moment she realized who it was her fears vanished. "Oswald? Oh thank God! You wouldn't happen to have a light would you?" Unlike her husband, she doesn't do that much meth. In fact she doesn't do drugs at all. Which

Oswald's expression softened, he looked down at the floor and shook his head. "Sorry." He looked up at her. "Looks like you're in a pretty tight situation"

"One minute I was on a slot machine then the next minute Ace's goons dragged me here and kept me prisoner. I'm this close to breaking the bank you know? I believe that is why they brought me here. They don't want me to beat the system"

Oswald walked towards her then sat next to her. His paused expression started to make her a little uncomfortable. Trying to hide it with small talk. "Any chance of convincing them to let me out of here?"

"I'm working on it" Oswald nods. "Let me ask you something. How often have you been here?"

"Enough that I know most of the staff by name"

"Have you won anything?"

Jessica, kicking herself mentally, shook her head."No. But I have a good feeling about today!"

Oswald thought about why he's here and what Jessica has put him through. He's lucky that all Fish wanted was to rough him up. And his wife had no clue what she's costing him. Its enough to make him feel a little sad for them both. And a little angry at Jessica for putting him in this mess to begin with."You're husband owes Fish alot of money. I believe he'd pay off the debt but there is one roadblock that is preventing him from doing so"

In an instant fear crept on her. She knows Fish don't mess around and she fears what Fish could do to him if he doesn't pay up. "Oswald, please! Can you convince her to give him a little more time"

Oswald reached up and cupped both sides of Jessica's face. Comforting her the best he can."Fish can be surprisingly compassionate, I know of a way out of this."

"H-How?"

His hand trailed down and went towards her throat and in one swift instant he throws her on the table. Jessica is stunned at this action, what truly sent a chill(more than the room temperature of the freezer) is Oswald's expression.

His eyes are empty, no hatred or anything that inquires emotion. In simple honesty, this terrified her. She tries to push him off but he wouldn't budge and he used his other hand to pin both her wrist down. She proceeds to kick him but Oswald lifted her head up and slamed it on the cold hard steel table. Her vision blurred as she chokes out

"You think this is bad? Imagine what I could have done to your husband. Your sickness is bleeding him dry and its going to end up costing him his life. Have you ever had the slightest idea what you'd do if you didn't have him to leech off of? And speaking as a friend to the both of you, you're putting the both of us in a difficult position"

Tears start to stream down her cheeks. Only gurgling sounds escape her mouth but if Oswald were a betting man he'd swear she's begging for her life right now.

"Look at my face and listen good. Once you calm yourself down and clean yourself up, you are going to give Fish a call. You will pay up your husbands debts by offering yourself as collateral. You will be working for Fish till your husband's debt is paid in full. Given the amount he owes, it could take a few years or more. Your days of luxurious living are over. Think about this. No matter what job she offers you, you will be saving the life of someone you love."

He lets go then Jessica gasps for air and rolls off her table and onto the floor. Her body shakes and she starts coughing. The coughs are mixed with sobs.

"Now. Do you comprehend what I've just offered you"

Jessica's bottom lip quivered. The color is returning to her face now. She nods."Yes"

"Good"

In the control room Butch and Gabe were laughing with Ace, who just watched the whole thing in a stunned expression. "What did I tell ya" Butch nudged at Ace."The kid's a natural"

"What do you think was going through her head during all that?"Gabe asked

"Probably 'Why Oswald?! I thought we were friends!' " Butch says, imitating Jessica

Ace shook his head. "You guys are fucked up"

"Maybe. But we get the job done" Butch says."Sorry for any inconvenience she might have caused."

"Just get her out of here and we'll call it square"Ace says

Gabe and Butch looked at eachother. Then did a rock, paper, scissors. Gabe won.

Gabe opened the door, looking shocked as hell at what he saw. "Damn it, Oswald. You were supposed to talk to her" he walked up to Jessica, curled up in a ball. She flinched at Gabe but he comforted her."Shhh. It's ok. Its ok. We're going to get you out of here." He pulled out a handkerchief and gave it to her as he helped her up. Escorting her out of the room he looked back at Oswald, giving him a wink that reads. "Good job"

Oswald followed them out then makes a beeline to the restroom.

Inside the control room Butch makes a call to Fish to give her the good news. "Everything's taken care of. The Little Penguin pulled through"

Bursting through. He feels visibly shaken by the whole experience. He went to the avaliable stall and proceeds to vomit it all away.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Legato wrote:Dead Mans Hand Casino

"Ok you can do this, bury any doubt or morality down. Make yourself as cold as this room you're about to enter. She's nothing to you, she's not even a person." Oswald thought to himself as he stands in front of the door of the freezer section of the cafeteria. He opened his eyes, his expression is completely hollow. Cold as a fish.

He opened the door then the moment he sawJessica, sitting on a table in the center of the room. Rubbing her arms in an attempt to warm herself. She looked up, startled at first but the moment she realized who it was her fears vanished. "Oswald? Oh thank God! You wouldn't happen to have a light would you?" Unlike her husband, she doesn't do that much meth. In fact she doesn't do drugs at all. Which

Oswald's expression softened, he looked down at the floor and shook his head. "Sorry." He looked up at her. "Looks like you're in a pretty tight situation"

"One minute I was on a slot machine then the next minute Ace's goons dragged me here and kept me prisoner. I'm this close to breaking the bank you know? I believe that is why they brought me here. They don't want me to beat the system"

Oswald walked towards her then sat next to her. His paused expression started to make her a little uncomfortable. Trying to hide it with small talk. "Any chance of convincing them to let me out of here?"

"I'm working on it" Oswald nods. "Let me ask you something. How often have you been here?"

"Enough that I know most of the staff by name"

"Have you won anything?"

Jessica, kicking herself mentally, shook her head."No. But I have a good feeling about today!"

Oswald thought about why he's here and what Jessica has put him through. He's lucky that all Fish wanted was to rough him up. And his wife had no clue what she's costing him. Its enough to make him feel a little sad for them both. And a little angry at Jessica for putting him in this mess to begin with."You're husband owes Fish alot of money. I believe he'd pay off the debt but there is one roadblock that is preventing him from doing so"

In an instant fear crept on her. She knows Fish don't mess around and she fears what Fish could do to him if he doesn't pay up. "Oswald, please! Can you convince her to give him a little more time"

Oswald reached up and cupped both sides of Jessica's face. Comforting her the best he can."Fish can be surprisingly compassionate, I know of a way out of this."

"H-How?"

His hand trailed down and went towards her throat and in one swift instant he throws her on the table. Jessica is stunned at this action, what truly sent a chill(more than the room temperature of the freezer) is Oswald's expression.

His eyes are empty, no hatred or anything that inquires emotion. In simple honesty, this terrified her. She tries to push him off but he wouldn't budge and he used his other hand to pin both her wrist down. She proceeds to kick him but Oswald lifted her head up and slamed it on the cold hard steel table. Her vision blurred as she chokes out

"You think this is bad? Imagine what I could have done to your husband. Your sickness is bleeding him dry and its going to end up costing him his life. Have you ever had the slightest idea what you'd do if you didn't have him to leech off of? And speaking as a friend to the both of you, you're putting the both of us in a difficult position"

Tears start to stream down her cheeks. Only gurgling sounds escape her mouth but if Oswald were a betting man he'd swear she's begging for her life right now.

"Look at my face and listen good. Once you calm yourself down and clean yourself up, you are going to give Fish a call. You will pay up your husbands debts by offering yourself as collateral. You will be working for Fish till your husband's debt is paid in full. Given the amount he owes, it could take a few years or more. Your days of luxurious living are over. Think about this. No matter what job she offers you, you will be saving the life of someone you love."

He lets go then Jessica gasps for air and rolls off her table and onto the floor. Her body shakes and she starts coughing. The coughs are mixed with sobs.

"Now. Do you comprehend what I've just offered you"

Jessica's bottom lip quivered. The color is returning to her face now. She nods."Yes"

"Good"

In the control room Butch and Gabe were laughing with Ace, who just watched the whole thing in a stunned expression. "What did I tell ya" Butch nudged at Ace."The kid's a natural"

"What do you think was going through her head during all that?"Gabe asked

"Probably 'Why Oswald?! I thought we were friends!' " Butch says, imitating Jessica

Ace shook his head. "You guys are fucked up"

"Maybe. But we get the job done" Butch says."Sorry for any inconvenience she might have caused."

"Just get her out of here and we'll call it square"Ace says

Gabe and Butch looked at eachother. Then did a rock, paper, scissors. Gabe won.

Gabe opened the door, looking shocked as hell at what he saw. "Damn it, Oswald. You were supposed to talk to her" he walked up to Jessica, curled up in a ball. She flinched at Gabe but he comforted her."Shhh. It's ok. Its ok. We're going to get you out of here." He pulled out a handkerchief and gave it to her as he helped her up. Escorting her out of the room he looked back at Oswald, giving him a wink that reads. "Good job"

Oswald followed them out then makes a beeline to the restroom.

Inside the control room Butch makes a call to Fish to give her the good news. "Everything's taken care of. The Little Penguin pulled through"

Bursting through. He feels visibly shaken by the whole experience. He went to the avaliable stall and proceeds to vomit it all away.


Fish was already in a good mood thanks to the Comedian in the club



So naturally when Butch called her and gave the lowdown on what happened, she burst out laughing. "Fantastic. That is fantastic. Oswald has a real flair for the dramatic. Tell Penguin I will be treating him and his freaky mother to dinner tonight for a job well done. As for Gabe, he is forgiven, but I expect enough product to make up for the monetary losses. Have his wife here by 8:00 AM Sharp Tomorrow and tell her to wear something decent."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:27 pm

OT: Actually, Gabe is one of Fish's enforcers. Jake is the guy who owed Fish money Cool Nice to see Oswald about to go places Very Happy
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:42 pm

OT: Greta Kapelput
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:46 pm

Legato wrote:OT: Greta Kapelput

Exactly what I was thinking! Laughing
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:51 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:OT: Greta Kapelput

Exactly what I was thinking! Laughing
When you think about it. They do look alike Laughing

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:53 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:OT: Greta Kapelput

Exactly what I was thinking! Laughing
When you think about it. They do look alike Laughing


Exactly! Laughing Razz
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:02 pm

Buena Vista

A restaurant next to the casino. Where casino patrons would go to dine to celebrate their winnings or drown their sorrows after losing their shirt. Gabe had the place cleared by convincing the restaurant manager to close up early because he's arranging a meeting.

"Have some wine, it helps" Gabe placed it before Jessica, whom is still a little distraught over what occurred earlier in the freezer. She reached up and drinks the glass of wine before putting it down.

"Yeesh" Gabe examined the red hand mark on her neck."On the bright side. In a few days from now that will be healed. Consider yourself lucky, now if that were me. I would have just cut your face. I wouldn't be happy about it, after all, you're pretty."

"Just tell Jake someone from the Casino were messing with you. Me, Butch, and Oswald stopped it. Now I like Jake but lets be honest. When it comes to the ones he love it can make him do stupid things and I don't think he'd take too kindly finding out that his friend did that to you."

"I understand emotions are running high right now but I can assure you. All those horrible things you see in mob movies that happen to people who owe money are just that. Fictional. As Oswald said, Fish can be compassionate. As long as you don't piss her off. Just be glad it isn't Falcone or you'd be fed to The Croc. So when you go to see Fish, don't think of it as a punishment. Think of it as a humanitarian act. In which you will not only be saving your husband's life but will also atone for putting him in the position in the first place"

Jessica just silently nods while hearing all this. Providing a shit eating grin Gabe reached up and placed a hand on the side of her face gently. She tensed at the contact."Thats my girl"

Butch entered the restroom to find Oswald splashing some water on his face. "I called a cab for her"

Oswald just nods, looking down at the sink, he couldn't bare to even look at himself in the mirror.

"If its any consolation, you did great back there"

"Lets not kid ourselves, that was horrible"

Butch shrugged. "Maybe. Think of what would happen to them if a little "tough love" wasn't given though. It wasn't pretty but in the long run they'll thank you" he walked up and pats Oswald on the back."Remember what I've said awhile back. Sometimes, to get things done, we have to be the bad guy. Fish couldn't have been happier"

Oswald glanced at Butch. "She's treating you and Greta to dinner so tell her to dress into something thats....not weird"

It brightened Oswald up a little bit. Butch reached into his pocket and offered him a mint. Oswald accepted it."Thanks"

"Lets head back to the club. Drinks are on me"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:11 pm

Time Warp Post!

It was 8:00AM. The long drive to the club was awkwardly silent between Oswald and Jessica. That is if it weren't for Gabe singing to the song"Give It Away Now" on the radio. When arriving at Jessica and Jake's place he was expecting an unpleasant encounter from Jake, yet instead.

"I don't know how to f*** thank you!" Jake embraced a stunned Oswald with a hug. Jake had told him how Oswald had talked Fish into a compromise and how he had saved his wife from being roughed up by some thugs. Oh if he'd only knew the actual truth behind that last statement. He's happy that Jessica has given up gambling, which would make it easy for Jake to pay up the debt.

Speaking of. He glanced back at Jessica, whom was avoiding eye contact, she hugged herself in an attempt to shield from a possible repeat of their last encounter. She does look nice in her dress.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3dXSUbsihPM/UOpti3XHXGI/AAAAAAAADBg/HXWqL4Mlv0k/s1600/womens_business_casual_dress_code_suits.jpg

No matter how sorry he felt it will never take back what he took away from them that day.


They arrived at the club. It was empty. Fish usually do it on days when she'd have private meetings. As Gabe, Oswald, and Jessica entered the club. Oswald stopped Jessica by placing a hand on her shoulder, gently. She tensed up and quickly put her hands up in a defensive position.

"It's alright, I wont hurt you."

Jessica just looked at Oswald cautiously

"I just want to know. Why you didn't tell him?"

"Cause it would devastate him if he found out. You're the closest person he considers a friend"

"Hey guys!" Gabe called out. "Dont want to keep Fish waiting"

Oswald continues to escort Jessica
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:03 am

Legato wrote:Time Warp Post!

It was 8:00AM. The long drive to the club was awkwardly silent between Oswald and Jessica. That is if it weren't for Gabe singing to the song"Give It Away Now" on the radio. When arriving at Jessica and Jake's place he was expecting an unpleasant encounter from Jake, yet instead.

"I don't know how to f*** thank you!" Jake embraced a stunned Oswald with a hug. Jake had told him how Oswald had talked Fish into a compromise and how he had saved his wife from being roughed up by some thugs. Oh if he'd only knew the actual truth behind that last statement. He's happy that Jessica has given up gambling, which would make it easy for Jake to pay up the debt.

Speaking of. He glanced back at Jessica, whom was avoiding eye contact, she hugged herself in an attempt to shield from a possible repeat of their last encounter. She does look nice in her dress.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3dXSUbsihPM/UOpti3XHXGI/AAAAAAAADBg/HXWqL4Mlv0k/s1600/womens_business_casual_dress_code_suits.jpg

No matter how sorry he felt it will never take back what he took away from them that day.


They arrived at the club. It was empty. Fish usually do it on days when she'd have private meetings. As Gabe, Oswald, and Jessica entered the club. Oswald stopped Jessica by placing a hand on her shoulder, gently. She tensed up and quickly put her hands up in a defensive position.

"It's alright, I wont hurt you."

Jessica just looked at Oswald cautiously

"I just want to know. Why you didn't tell him?"

"Cause it would devastate him if he found out. You're the closest person he considers a friend"

"Hey guys!" Gabe called out. "Dont want to keep Fish waiting"

Oswald continues to escort Jessica


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/361202832586144107/
Fish Mooney stood up and welcomed her in. "Well now, you cleaned up even better than I expected. Come here Jessica, let me have a look at you."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:12 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Time Warp Post!

It was 8:00AM. The long drive to the club was awkwardly silent between Oswald and Jessica. That is if it weren't for Gabe singing to the song"Give It Away Now" on the radio. When arriving at Jessica and Jake's place he was expecting an unpleasant encounter from Jake, yet instead.

"I don't know how to f*** thank you!" Jake embraced a stunned Oswald with a hug. Jake had told him how Oswald had talked Fish into a compromise and how he had saved his wife from being roughed up by some thugs. Oh if he'd only knew the actual truth behind that last statement. He's happy that Jessica has given up gambling, which would make it easy for Jake to pay up the debt.

Speaking of. He glanced back at Jessica, whom was avoiding eye contact, she hugged herself in an attempt to shield from a possible repeat of their last encounter. She does look nice in her dress.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3dXSUbsihPM/UOpti3XHXGI/AAAAAAAADBg/HXWqL4Mlv0k/s1600/womens_business_casual_dress_code_suits.jpg

No matter how sorry he felt it will never take back what he took away from them that day.


They arrived at the club. It was empty. Fish usually do it on days when she'd have private meetings. As Gabe, Oswald, and Jessica entered the club. Oswald stopped Jessica by placing a hand on her shoulder, gently. She tensed up and quickly put her hands up in a defensive position.

"It's alright, I wont hurt you."

Jessica just looked at Oswald cautiously

"I just want to know. Why you didn't tell him?"

"Cause it would devastate him if he found out. You're the closest person he considers a friend"

"Hey guys!" Gabe called out. "Dont want to keep Fish waiting"

Oswald continues to escort Jessica


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/361202832586144107/
Fish Mooney stood up and welcomed her in. "Well now, you cleaned up even better than I expected. Come here Jessica, let me have a look at you."
"And that's our cue to exit" Gabe pats Oswald on the shoulder. He took the hint and they gave the two ladies some space.

To say she felt intimidated by Fish's presence would be an understatement. She never met her in person. She walked up to her, not taking her eyes off of the Queen of Gotham
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:20 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Time Warp Post!

It was 8:00AM. The long drive to the club was awkwardly silent between Oswald and Jessica. That is if it weren't for Gabe singing to the song"Give It Away Now" on the radio. When arriving at Jessica and Jake's place he was expecting an unpleasant encounter from Jake, yet instead.

"I don't know how to f*** thank you!" Jake embraced a stunned Oswald with a hug. Jake had told him how Oswald had talked Fish into a compromise and how he had saved his wife from being roughed up by some thugs. Oh if he'd only knew the actual truth behind that last statement. He's happy that Jessica has given up gambling, which would make it easy for Jake to pay up the debt.

Speaking of. He glanced back at Jessica, whom was avoiding eye contact, she hugged herself in an attempt to shield from a possible repeat of their last encounter. She does look nice in her dress.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3dXSUbsihPM/UOpti3XHXGI/AAAAAAAADBg/HXWqL4Mlv0k/s1600/womens_business_casual_dress_code_suits.jpg

No matter how sorry he felt it will never take back what he took away from them that day.


They arrived at the club. It was empty. Fish usually do it on days when she'd have private meetings. As Gabe, Oswald, and Jessica entered the club. Oswald stopped Jessica by placing a hand on her shoulder, gently. She tensed up and quickly put her hands up in a defensive position.

"It's alright, I wont hurt you."

Jessica just looked at Oswald cautiously

"I just want to know. Why you didn't tell him?"

"Cause it would devastate him if he found out. You're the closest person he considers a friend"

"Hey guys!" Gabe called out. "Dont want to keep Fish waiting"

Oswald continues to escort Jessica


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/361202832586144107/
Fish Mooney stood up and welcomed her in. "Well now, you cleaned up even better than I expected. Come here Jessica, let me have a look at you."
"And that's our cue to exit" Gabe pats Oswald on the shoulder. He took the hint and they gave the two ladies some space.

To say she felt intimidated by Fish's presence would be an understatement. She never met her in person. She walked up to her, not taking her eyes off of the Queen of Gotham

Fish smiled. "Please, not so serious, just think of this as a job interview." Fish placed a hand on her shoulder, gently. She was speaking in a sweetheart kind of voice. But there was something inside her voice, an edge to it that Jessica couldn't ignore. She turned around and patted her on the back. "So have a seat and tell me what your talents are."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:42 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Time Warp Post!

It was 8:00AM. The long drive to the club was awkwardly silent between Oswald and Jessica. That is if it weren't for Gabe singing to the song"Give It Away Now" on the radio. When arriving at Jessica and Jake's place he was expecting an unpleasant encounter from Jake, yet instead.

"I don't know how to f*** thank you!" Jake embraced a stunned Oswald with a hug. Jake had told him how Oswald had talked Fish into a compromise and how he had saved his wife from being roughed up by some thugs. Oh if he'd only knew the actual truth behind that last statement. He's happy that Jessica has given up gambling, which would make it easy for Jake to pay up the debt.

Speaking of. He glanced back at Jessica, whom was avoiding eye contact, she hugged herself in an attempt to shield from a possible repeat of their last encounter. She does look nice in her dress.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3dXSUbsihPM/UOpti3XHXGI/AAAAAAAADBg/HXWqL4Mlv0k/s1600/womens_business_casual_dress_code_suits.jpg

No matter how sorry he felt it will never take back what he took away from them that day.


They arrived at the club. It was empty. Fish usually do it on days when she'd have private meetings. As Gabe, Oswald, and Jessica entered the club. Oswald stopped Jessica by placing a hand on her shoulder, gently. She tensed up and quickly put her hands up in a defensive position.

"It's alright, I wont hurt you."

Jessica just looked at Oswald cautiously

"I just want to know. Why you didn't tell him?"

"Cause it would devastate him if he found out. You're the closest person he considers a friend"

"Hey guys!" Gabe called out. "Dont want to keep Fish waiting"

Oswald continues to escort Jessica


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/361202832586144107/
Fish Mooney stood up and welcomed her in. "Well now, you cleaned up even better than I expected. Come here Jessica, let me have a look at you."
"And that's our cue to exit" Gabe pats Oswald on the shoulder. He took the hint and they gave the two ladies some space.

To say she felt intimidated by Fish's presence would be an understatement. She never met her in person. She walked up to her, not taking her eyes off of the Queen of Gotham

Fish smiled. "Please, not so serious, just think of this as a job interview." Fish placed a hand on her shoulder, gently. She was speaking in a sweetheart kind of voice. But there was something inside her voice, an edge to it that Jessica couldn't ignore. She turned around and patted her on the back. "So have a seat and tell me what your talents are."
She relaxed a bit, brushing her skirt down before she took a seat then crossed her legs as she did so. Fish took note they were finely toned. Not to the level of Fish but it does have an athletic elegance to it.

"I used to be apart of a dance squad from high school through college. Tried going pro but fate wasn't in the cards. I still keep up at it from time to time, when I'm not helping Jake. Gotta stay fit in this day and age you know"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:52 am

"You know you're getting noticed right?"Gabe says to Oswald while the two of them are sitting at a booth in the restaurant section of the club

"What do you mean?"Oswald asked

"That little episode you did in Ace's club had people talking"

Oswald closed his eyes and shook his head

"No no no no. This is a good thing. Oswald, think of it as doing a show. An ok performance might get you a few good job sir's but they'll end up forgetting about it the very next day. However an spectacular performance will have people start talking for decades. You haven't broken that barrier yet but you left quite an impression. That even freaked out Ace and he once saw Butch rip a person's head clean off and not even flinch."

"So treat committing a violent act like I'm doing some kind of play."

"Exactly! Oswald, you want Fish to continue giving you props right? Then you have to think outside the box. Any thug can just take a gun and blast someone away. But turning violence into an art form, your very own Mona Lisa. Now that my friend gets you noticed." Gabe brings a finger up and touched the side of his temple"And leaves a lasting impression"

Oswald thought of all of this, he wasn't entirely wrong. Jessica will live with what he did. So will he. Any random stranger is one thing but for it to happen to someone he knew. It was enough to make him visibly ill. "No." He shook his head."I'm not insane like you"

"Insane? What if I told you that insanity is doing what you have to do to survive. Because rich bureaucrats care nothing about the common man. Except bleeding them dry so they can get richer. And no matter how worse off you become they'll turn a blind eye towards you. The only way they'll take notice is if you create a little chaos. People like us are born because society shaped us into what we are"


Last edited by Legato on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:53 am

OT: I know what you're thinking and no its not official. He's just one of the many candidates. Cool
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:52 pm

Legato wrote:"You know you're getting noticed right?"Gabe says to Oswald while the two of them are sitting at a booth in the restaurant section of the club

"What do you mean?"Oswald asked

"That little episode you did in Ace's club had people talking"

Oswald closed his eyes and shook his head

"No no no no. This is a good thing. Oswald, think of it as doing a show. An ok performance might get you a few good job sir's but they'll end up forgetting about it the very next day. However an spectacular performance will have people start talking for decades. You haven't broken that barrier yet but you left quite an impression. That even freaked out Ace and he once saw Butch rip a person's head clean off and not even flinch."

"So treat committing a violent act like I'm doing some kind of play."

"Exactly! Oswald, you want Fish to continue giving you props right? Then you have to think outside the box. Any thug can just take a gun and blast someone away. But turning violence into an art form, your very own Mona Lisa. Now that my friend gets you noticed." Gabe brings a finger up and touched the side of his temple"And leaves a lasting impression"

Oswald thought of all of this, he wasn't entirely wrong. Jessica will live with what he did. So will he. Any random stranger is one thing but for it to happen to someone he knew. It was enough to make him visibly ill. "No." He shook his head."I'm not insane like you"

"Insane? What if I told you that insanity is doing what you have to do to survive. Because rich bureaucrats care nothing about the common man. Except bleeding them dry so they can get richer. And no matter how worse off you become they'll turn a blind eye towards you. The only way they'll take notice is if you create a little chaos. People like us are born because society shaped us into what we are"

Great Post!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Detailed thoughts other than that though?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Time Warp Post!

It was 8:00AM. The long drive to the club was awkwardly silent between Oswald and Jessica. That is if it weren't for Gabe singing to the song"Give It Away Now" on the radio. When arriving at Jessica and Jake's place he was expecting an unpleasant encounter from Jake, yet instead.

"I don't know how to f*** thank you!" Jake embraced a stunned Oswald with a hug. Jake had told him how Oswald had talked Fish into a compromise and how he had saved his wife from being roughed up by some thugs. Oh if he'd only knew the actual truth behind that last statement. He's happy that Jessica has given up gambling, which would make it easy for Jake to pay up the debt.

Speaking of. He glanced back at Jessica, whom was avoiding eye contact, she hugged herself in an attempt to shield from a possible repeat of their last encounter. She does look nice in her dress.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3dXSUbsihPM/UOpti3XHXGI/AAAAAAAADBg/HXWqL4Mlv0k/s1600/womens_business_casual_dress_code_suits.jpg

No matter how sorry he felt it will never take back what he took away from them that day.


They arrived at the club. It was empty. Fish usually do it on days when she'd have private meetings. As Gabe, Oswald, and Jessica entered the club. Oswald stopped Jessica by placing a hand on her shoulder, gently. She tensed up and quickly put her hands up in a defensive position.

"It's alright, I wont hurt you."

Jessica just looked at Oswald cautiously

"I just want to know. Why you didn't tell him?"

"Cause it would devastate him if he found out. You're the closest person he considers a friend"

"Hey guys!" Gabe called out. "Dont want to keep Fish waiting"

Oswald continues to escort Jessica


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/361202832586144107/
Fish Mooney stood up and welcomed her in. "Well now, you cleaned up even better than I expected. Come here Jessica, let me have a look at you."
"And that's our cue to exit" Gabe pats Oswald on the shoulder. He took the hint and they gave the two ladies some space.

To say she felt intimidated by Fish's presence would be an understatement. She never met her in person. She walked up to her, not taking her eyes off of the Queen of Gotham

Fish smiled. "Please, not so serious, just think of this as a job interview." Fish placed a hand on her shoulder, gently. She was speaking in a sweetheart kind of voice. But there was something inside her voice, an edge to it that Jessica couldn't ignore. She turned around and patted her on the back. "So have a seat and tell me what your talents are."
She relaxed a bit, brushing her skirt down before she took a seat then crossed her legs as she did so. Fish took note they were finely toned. Not to the level of Fish but it does have an athletic elegance to it.

"I used to be apart of a dance squad from high school through college. Tried going pro but fate wasn't in the cards. I still keep up at it from time to time, when I'm not helping Jake. Gotta stay fit in this day and age you know"

"All to well. I would like to showcase your talents on the stage. Keep in mind that this is a prestigious nightclub, so keep it classy."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Time Warp Post!

It was 8:00AM. The long drive to the club was awkwardly silent between Oswald and Jessica. That is if it weren't for Gabe singing to the song"Give It Away Now" on the radio. When arriving at Jessica and Jake's place he was expecting an unpleasant encounter from Jake, yet instead.

"I don't know how to f*** thank you!" Jake embraced a stunned Oswald with a hug. Jake had told him how Oswald had talked Fish into a compromise and how he had saved his wife from being roughed up by some thugs. Oh if he'd only knew the actual truth behind that last statement. He's happy that Jessica has given up gambling, which would make it easy for Jake to pay up the debt.

Speaking of. He glanced back at Jessica, whom was avoiding eye contact, she hugged herself in an attempt to shield from a possible repeat of their last encounter. She does look nice in her dress.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3dXSUbsihPM/UOpti3XHXGI/AAAAAAAADBg/HXWqL4Mlv0k/s1600/womens_business_casual_dress_code_suits.jpg

No matter how sorry he felt it will never take back what he took away from them that day.


They arrived at the club. It was empty. Fish usually do it on days when she'd have private meetings. As Gabe, Oswald, and Jessica entered the club. Oswald stopped Jessica by placing a hand on her shoulder, gently. She tensed up and quickly put her hands up in a defensive position.

"It's alright, I wont hurt you."

Jessica just looked at Oswald cautiously

"I just want to know. Why you didn't tell him?"

"Cause it would devastate him if he found out. You're the closest person he considers a friend"

"Hey guys!" Gabe called out. "Dont want to keep Fish waiting"

Oswald continues to escort Jessica


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/361202832586144107/
Fish Mooney stood up and welcomed her in. "Well now, you cleaned up even better than I expected. Come here Jessica, let me have a look at you."
"And that's our cue to exit" Gabe pats Oswald on the shoulder. He took the hint and they gave the two ladies some space.

To say she felt intimidated by Fish's presence would be an understatement. She never met her in person. She walked up to her, not taking her eyes off of the Queen of Gotham

Fish smiled. "Please, not so serious, just think of this as a job interview." Fish placed a hand on her shoulder, gently. She was speaking in a sweetheart kind of voice. But there was something inside her voice, an edge to it that Jessica couldn't ignore. She turned around and patted her on the back. "So have a seat and tell me what your talents are."
She relaxed a bit, brushing her skirt down before she took a seat then crossed her legs as she did so. Fish took note they were finely toned. Not to the level of Fish but it does have an athletic elegance to it.

"I used to be apart of a dance squad from high school through college. Tried going pro but fate wasn't in the cards. I still keep up at it from time to time, when I'm not helping Jake. Gotta stay fit in this day and age you know"

"All to well. I would like to showcase your talents on the stage. Keep in mind that this is a prestigious nightclub, so keep it classy."
"Yes ma'am. May I show what I can bring to the table?"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:28 pm

Think I'll take over the rest of this
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:16 am

Fish agreed but if she's going to do it then it might as well be in proper form. A private showing just for her. Inside a mini-theater lies a stage infront of a row of seats. With Fish having the best seat in the house.

Jessica stands on center stage. She takes a few deep breaths to calm the nervousness that she's feeling. When the music hits, she became zen and is completely one with it.

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:35 am

Legato wrote:Fish agreed but if she's going to do it then it might as well be in proper form. A private showing just for her. Inside a mini-theater lies a stage infront of a row of seats. With Fish having the best seat in the house.

Jessica stands on center stage. She takes a few deep breaths to calm the nervousness that she's feeling. When the music hits, she became zen and is completely one with it.


Fish applauded after it was over. "Fantastic! Well done! You've got the job. You'll be working night shifts at the club from now on. You will of course be under my protection while working here, so you don't have to worry about anybody touching you. While you're working, I expect you to keep to yourself and not to listen to any...business you should overhear. And of course, if I ever find you talking to a cop for any reason, I will slice open that pretty face of yours myself, clear?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:45 am

Shaken by the threat she nods. "Yes ma'am"

Fish walked over to her. Standing face to face to Jessica she held her chin gently. Looking at Jessica in the eyes. "You saved a life today, never forget that. And another thing. From here on out, you're mine."
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:39 pm

Legato wrote:Shaken by the threat she nods. "Yes ma'am"

Fish walked over to her. Standing face to face to Jessica she held her chin gently. Looking at Jessica in the eyes. "You saved a life today, never forget that. And another thing. From here on out, you're mine."

OOC: Sooo evil. Twisted Evil
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum