A Fish Very Happy

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:09 pm

MEANWHILE...

"So what do you think the odds are that Alfred still keeps the milk on the top shelf?" Rachel joked.
"About 50/50." Dent added.
"Whelp, old habits die hard I guess." Bruce laughed.
"Never used to stop us anyway."
"So, for a guy who has been off the grid for years, you're looking good Bruce. Where exactly have you been?" Dent asked him.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:50 pm

The Lost City

It is completely off the grid from the rest of the world and thanks to the connections that the League of Assassins have to offer it remains that way. It has been a year since his training with Ducard. He doesn't openly say it but he's rather pleased at Bruce's progress. He also took notice of him and Talia's growing attachment to one another. He's intrigued on how strong the bond the two have and is looking at testing it.

"What is this place?" Bruce asked

"Where the founding members of the League of Assassins were stationed. Their history and reputation is molded here and this is where the both of you will start a more advanced method of your training"

"You wont teach us?" Talia asked

"I've taught the both of you all that I could" Ducard, Bruce, and Talia reached a temple. They spotted one of the elite League of Assassin members guarding the entrance. He glanced at Bruce but a nod of approval from Ducard is what granted access.

They entered the temple, it was lit up with candles, Bruce could hear the sound of fighting from ahead. They got further down to see the source of where the fight is taking place.

The most dangerous assassin in the world. Least that is what people are saying. The assassins tried their best but they prove no match against her. She delivered an open palm strike. Stopped just a few inches to the final assassin's stomach. It was still with enough force to send him flying and hit a temple wall.

She removed her crimson hood and turned at Ducard, Bruce, and Talia's direction. <Still haven't lost your touch I see?> Ducard says in the woman's native tongue. She notices Talia then her gaze fell on Bruce

"Meet your new teacher, Lady Shiva"

"Different places" Bruce said in a bit of a half truth."Apologies to the both of you for not contacting but I wasn't in the right frame of mind to talk to anyone"

Having remembered their last encounter Rachel nods. "Everything's good now right?"

"I'm adjusting"
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Legato wrote:The Lost City

It is completely off the grid from the rest of the world and thanks to the connections that the League of Assassins have to offer it remains that way. It has been a year since his training with Ducard. He doesn't openly say it but he's rather pleased at Bruce's progress. He also took notice of him and Talia's growing attachment to one another. He's intrigued on how strong the bond the two have and is looking at testing it.

"What is this place?" Bruce asked

"Where the founding members of the League of Assassins were stationed. Their history and reputation is molded here and this is where the both of you will start a more advanced method of your training"

"You wont teach us?" Talia asked

"I've taught the both of you all that I could" Ducard, Bruce, and Talia reached a temple. They spotted one of the elite League of Assassin members guarding the entrance. He glanced at Bruce but a nod of approval from Ducard is what granted access.

They entered the temple, it was lit up with candles, Bruce could hear the sound of fighting from ahead. They got further down to see the source of where the fight is taking place.

The most dangerous assassin in the world. Least that is what people are saying. The assassins tried their best but they prove no match against her. She delivered an open palm strike. Stopped just a few inches to the final assassin's stomach. It was still with enough force to send him flying and hit a temple wall.

She removed her crimson hood and turned at Ducard, Bruce, and Talia's direction. <Still haven't lost your touch I see?> Ducard says in the woman's native tongue. She notices Talia then her gaze fell on Bruce

"Meet your new teacher, Lady Shiva"

"Different places" Bruce said in a bit of a half truth."Apologies to the both of you for not contacting but I wasn't in the right frame of mind to talk to anyone"

Having remembered their last encounter Rachel nods. "Everything's good now right?"

"I'm adjusting"

Hell Yes Wuxia!

Destruction

pirat cheers

Lady Shiva observed her trainees. "The demon's daughter herself. I was wondering when you would come to me for training." She looked at Bruce. "And you are?"

"Hey man, you're back now, and we're gonna fix this city together." Dent assured him.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:08 am

Bruce notice Talia kneeling down before Lady Shiva, he followed suit himself. "Bruce Wayne, Sensei"

"This city certainly has changed since I was gone, not for the better. I will use whatever resource possible to help" Bruce said

Rachel stared at him for a long moment, still trying to reel in his return. A part of her still express guilt over the whole thing, a selfish side of her even felt a hint of anger. After all, ever since Olivia's disappearance she thought he was dead. Yet unlike Olivia it wasn't a shipwreck, this was of Bruce's own doing. However, she was there, she saw the state he was in. He was willing to kill a man.

She just smiled. It wasn't much but its a start.

OT: How did you like this scene?
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:33 am

Legato wrote:Bruce notice Talia kneeling down before Lady Shiva, he followed suit himself. "Bruce Wayne, Sensei"

"This city certainly has changed since I was gone, not for the better. I will use whatever resource possible to help" Bruce said

Rachel stared at him for a long moment, still trying to reel in his return. A part of her still express guilt over the whole thing, a selfish side of her even felt a hint of anger. After all, ever since Olivia's disappearance she thought he was dead. Yet unlike Olivia it wasn't a shipwreck, this was of Bruce's own doing. However, she was there, she saw the state he was in. He was willing to kill a man.

She just smiled. It wasn't much but its a start.

OT: How did you like this scene?

Laughing

"With the three of us and Gordon's unit working together, yeah, we can bring this city back Bruce. So, let's sit down and Rachel and I will give you a rundown on the city's scumbags. We're going to need to put them behind bars before we can start fixing the city." Dent smiled. He could feel it, they had a real chance of saving the city now.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:42 am

Bruce notice Talia kneeling down before Lady Shiva, he followed suit himself. "Bruce Wayne, Sensei"

"Wayne...the rich boy who disappeared. To think you, of all people, would seek guidance from Ra's Al Ghul. What drives you?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:52 am

OT:What are your thoughts on the present scene?
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:56 am

Legato wrote:OT:What are your thoughts on the present scene?

Honestly, it fixed a huge problem with Rachel in the movies. As was pointed out...

Rachel's non-reaction to Bruce's return. When they last saw one another, Bruce had a gun and was in a bad enough mental state that he intended to use it to kill a man. Rachel slapped him (twice!), told him his parents would be ashamed of him, and left him in a rough part of town, literally on the doorstep of Gotham's biggest mob boss, with explicit instructions to go inside and confront Falcone. Bruce wasn't seen again for seven years. Rachel should have been devastated by her part in her best friend's apparent death, but when she finds out he's alive she neither calls nor visits. When they do see each other it's a chance encounter at a hotel, and she has nothing to say outside idle chit-chat and an admonition to be more responsible.

In THIS version, she actually feels bad for what she put him through, she's happy that he's back and wants to work with him to save the city. Now, she sees the change in him, but she wants to believe that Bruce still came back to her.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:43 am

Admin wrote:

Honestly, it fixed a huge problem with Rachel in the movies. As was pointed out...

Rachel's non-reaction to Bruce's return. When they last saw one another, Bruce had a gun and was in a bad enough mental state that he intended to use it to kill a man. Rachel slapped him (twice!), told him his parents would be ashamed of him, and left him in a rough part of town, literally on the doorstep of Gotham's biggest mob boss, with explicit instructions to go inside and confront Falcone. Bruce wasn't seen again for seven years. Rachel should have been devastated by her part in her best friend's apparent death, but when she finds out he's alive she neither calls nor visits. When they do see each other it's a chance encounter at a hotel, and she has nothing to say outside idle chit-chat and an admonition to be more responsible.

In THIS version, she actually feels bad for what she put him through, she's happy that he's back and wants to work with him to save the city. Now, she sees the change in him, but she wants to believe that Bruce still came back to her.
Exactly my intent Cool Hell her first reaction in this version was to see him ASAP.

While not as understandably hostile as Laurel's reaction to Olivia's return there is a hint of estrangement there. However since they both have the same determination in saving the city the joint partnership could be a way to rebuild their relationship.

Also I wanted to have a Rachel that is a bit more layered in this version. While with Bruce his development outside of his Batman persona would be the corporate guy that is trying to improve the city. Criminals have manipulated the system for corrupt reasons so why not Bruce use that but with good intentions?
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:00 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Exactly my intent Cool Hell her first reaction in this version was to see him ASAP.

While not as understandably hostile as Laurel's reaction to Olivia's return there is a hint of estrangement there. However since they both have the same determination in saving the city the joint partnership could be a way to rebuild their relationship.

Also I wanted to have a Rachel that is a bit more layered in this version. While with Bruce his development outside of his Batman persona would be the corporate guy that is trying to improve the city. Criminals have manipulated the system for corrupt reasons so why not Bruce use that but with good intentions?

Exactly!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5qEyDwq0cE
First, take out the big wigs of crime, then you can focus on rebuilding and saving the city.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:40 pm

Most def. Sure the death of his parents sparked his motivation but I want it to be developed into something more than "I lost my parents". Layered his motivation out a little and have Bruce actually improve the city. Sure there will be a few roadblocks but at least he'd actually be trying to improve the city by doing something other than beating up random criminals and throwing them into a cardboard prison.

And most importantly Bruce would actually have more of a social life. Daredevil and Peter Parker were motivated by the death of their loved ones but they can still socialize with their friends.
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:42 pm

Btw, get my message? Laughing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:43 pm

"Hey Rachel?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm Batman. I mean, not yet...but soon." Cool
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:17 am

<"To become more than just the man I was. To provide inspiration to those who want justice to be done when nobody else can deliver it. Most of all: To be the person that criminals fear at night"> Bruce responds to Lady Shiva

Wayne Manor

Night time has approached, Bruce puts on the necessary gear. Alfred hands it to him. He left Gotham as Bruce Wayne but came back as someone entirely different; and Alfred knows it.

Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:30 am

Legato wrote:<"To become more than just the man I was. To provide inspiration to those who want justice to be done when nobody else can deliver it. Most of all: To be the person that criminals fear at night"> Bruce responds to Lady Shiva

Wayne Manor

Night time has approached, Bruce puts on the necessary gear. Alfred hands it to him. He left Gotham as Bruce Wayne but came back as someone entirely different; and Alfred knows it.

"So I see. Then you have come to the right place. I will turn you into a Warrior Bruce."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:22 pm

Decay. Violence. Greed. Corruption. These viruses had slowly infected Gotham City, turning a lively metropolis once known as “Fun City” into a bleak, crime-ridden human zoo. Only muggers, hookers, and foolhardy innocents dared to traverse its inner city streets at night.

Speaking of innocents. Even children aren't spared of the city's corruption. Especially ones without homes, they are the easy prey. Whenever they're alone or asleep in some abandoned place somewhere nine times out of ten their fates met with tragic results.

Inside a warehouse there is a section where the shelves are filled with human sized dolls, contained in boxes.

Three guards were guarding that section of the warehouse.

Guard 1: "Got word that the last shipment just arrive. Its being stashed at the sub-basement right now"

Guard 2(On radio):"Good. The sooner the boss gets done the sooner we'll leave. This place is giving me the creeps"

Guard 3: "It's just nightshift jitters thats all"

Guard 1 & 3 were scouting the place while Guard 2 stood watch outside. He sighed and smoked a sig to calm his nerves.

Guard 3 says to Guard 1. "What do you make of this Phil....Phil?"

He looked back to see that his shift-partner isn't there. Confusion sits in, then panic."What the f-"

He was cut off then yanked upwards. He felt his mouth bent covered by something cold and inhuman. He turned around to see nothing but a pair of white glowing eyes peering at him. Before he could let out a muffled scream he was punched across the face. Knocked unconscious. He was let go and both of his feet is hanged on the cieling like a fish on a hook.

A lone swooped down and took a look at the display. Moving silently like a ghost, not making any noise. He checked out the collection on the shelves. Something about the dolls look a little off. He proceeds to scan the items.

Outside they looked like dolls but what he discovered inside made his blood boil. He kept it in check and used one of the guards voice to lure the other one outside in. "Hey, get in here. There's something you gotta see"

Guard 2 went inside. He looked around."This better not be some kind of joke!" He felt a strong arm wrapped around his throat. He was lifted and slammed on the floor. Body went limp and he went unconscious aswell.

He hears sounds of a machine and what sounds like a vat of the same substance that was used to make these dolls. With one small plea of."Please don't hurt me!"

He leaves the Doll Museum and makes his way to the manufacturing section. Guards of 12 surround the place with the Dollmaker about to place a child into one of the Dollmaking Chamber. Dollmaker, dressed in a labcoat but with a dollmask on him. Ignoring the child's pleas as he's strapped in.

"Once I'm done, you will remain young and perfect forever" Dollmaker says with his gloved hand caressing the child's face

"Please, I don't want to be a doll! Let me go!" The Dollmaker took a needle and stuck it into the kid's neck. His cries gradually silenced

One by one the guards are taken out. Yanked off their feet and hanging from the rafters, as unconscious as the rest. Some were choked out and put to sleep

One by one they all fall till it was only The Dollmaker left. He was about to press the button till a voice that sound very close says"Move away from the child"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz0egrNk83U

Dollmaker quickly spins but the figure before him quickly disarms him. Taking away his revolver then pushes Dollmaker far away from the child as possible.

Dollmaker sees the figure clearly. Tall, face completely discarded except for a pair of glowing white eyes. "You.....Don't belong here"

"Neither do you"

"They look so perfect don't they?" Dollmaker glances at the child."They shouldn't suffer what will befall them. Whats wrong with making them young and beautiful forever?" he scowled" I will not let you ruin what I've created!"

He charged at the figure before him. He was inhumanly quick. Dodging each punch effortlessly."They're mine! You wont take them away! I'll kill you first!"

The figure countered another punch and delivered a hard one across the face. Knocking his doll mask off. He fell on the floor. He sees his long strains of grey hair as he struggles to get up. "No" His hands move shakingly up his face."You've ruined everything" He could feel every wrinkle, every flaw of his aged skin. He's grabbed by the collar and thrown up against the cold hard wall."It's called mortality. Deal with it"

The child in the tube groggily watches the mysterious figure knock the Dollmaker out. He couldn't make out the mysterious figure. Only the wings on his back. The one logical conclusion he could make is"Angel"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At the basement Patti and Doug were overseeing the other children in the holding cages. "Eenie, meenie, miney, moe" Patti is cheerfully examining which children will be next. Patti and Doug, dressing like a married couple from the 1950's. Doug hummed a tune to himself while waving duel croquet mallets.

He stopped in his tracks. Patti looked at what Doug was looking at then quickly drew out an aluminum baseball bat.

"You hurt a child, now I'm going to hurt you" The mysterious figure threatened

"Hmm"Doug tilted his head."Not from around these parts are you?" he twirls the mallets."Got a name young man?"

"The Guardian of Gotham to others, to you....I'm Batman"

"Well dear, prepare to die!" Patti declared then she and Doug charged at him.

Patti swings her bat at Batman, he ducks then caught both of Doug's mallets as he swings them at Batman. Patti rushes to hit Batman but he throws Doug at her. He knocks her on the ground, a concerned Doug asked"You ok"

"Look out"

Doug quickly swings his mallet at Batman but he swerves then delivers a palm strike to Doug's stomach. Knocking the wind out of him. Batman heard Patti's battle cry then he forced Doug to his feet then Patti stopped as her bat was inches away at Doug's face. Batman kicked at Patti's stomach then grabbed the mallets from Doug.

Doug continues to fight him but then Batman brings one of the mallet's at Doug's lef, breaking it. Doug yells then Batman hits the mallet at Doug's face, shattering his jaw to the point that he'll be eating food through a straw. Blood shot out of his mouth and he lies on the ground.

Patti gets up, seeing this, she completely loses it. She swings madly at Batman but he blocked the bat he headbuts her and the baseball bat is now in Batman's possession. He delivers a hard strike at Patti's ribs, breaking them in the process. Patti is now coughing up blood. Batman then uses the bat and delivers a devastating groin attack. Patti yell's then falls on the floor. Drifting into unconsciousness

Batman radios the GCPD. When he's done he looks at the kids locked up in the cages. Before he can set them free he noticed their terrified faces glancing at him. Batman reaches the back of his neck. removing the lower half of the mask, showing a human face underneath. He then removes the rest of his mask."It's ok...I'm with the GCPD. You're safe now"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnathan Blake, the youngest of the GCPD, was the first to arrive the scene. He got transferred from Central City to the GCPD. "The Lone Ranger" is what the force called him. On his first day on the police force he took down four bank robbers by himself.

It didn't take long till the rest arrive but Johnathan was the first to see our mysterious vigilante's handy-work

Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Legato wrote:Decay.  Violence.  Greed.  Corruption.  These viruses had slowly infected Gotham City, turning a lively metropolis once known as “Fun City” into a bleak, crime-ridden human zoo.  Only muggers, hookers, and foolhardy innocents dared to traverse its inner city streets at night.

Speaking of innocents. Even children aren't spared of the city's corruption. Especially ones without homes, they are the easy prey. Whenever they're alone or asleep in some abandoned place somewhere nine times out of ten their fates met with tragic results.

Inside a warehouse there is a section where the shelves are filled with human sized dolls, contained in boxes.

Three guards were guarding that section of the warehouse.

Guard 1: "Got word that the last shipment just arrive. Its being stashed at the sub-basement right now"

Guard 2(On radio):"Good. The sooner the boss gets done the sooner we'll leave. This place is giving me the creeps"

Guard 3: "It's just nightshift jitters thats all"

Guard 1 & 3 were scouting the place while Guard 2 stood watch outside. He sighed and smoked a sig to calm his nerves.

Guard 3 says to Guard 1. "What do you make of this Phil....Phil?"

He looked back to see that his shift-partner isn't there. Confusion sits in, then panic."What the f-"

He was cut off then yanked upwards. He felt his mouth bent covered by something cold and inhuman. He turned around to see nothing but a pair of white glowing eyes peering at him. Before he could let out a muffled scream he was punched across the face. Knocked unconscious. He was let go and both of his feet is hanged on the cieling like a fish on a hook.

A lone swooped down and took a look at the display. Moving silently like a ghost, not making any noise. He checked out the collection on the shelves. Something about the dolls look a little off. He proceeds to scan the items.

Outside they looked like dolls but what he discovered inside made his blood boil. He kept it in check and used one of the guards voice to lure the other one outside in. "Hey, get in here. There's something you gotta see"

Guard 2 went inside. He looked around."This better not be some kind of joke!" He felt a strong arm wrapped around his throat. He was lifted and slammed on the floor. Body went limp and he went unconscious aswell.

He hears sounds of a machine and what sounds like a vat of the same substance that was used to make these dolls. With one small plea of."Please don't hurt me!"

He leaves the Doll Museum and makes his way to the manufacturing section. Guards of 12 surround the place with the Dollmaker about to place a child into one of the Dollmaking Chamber. Dollmaker, dressed in a labcoat but with a dollmask on him. Ignoring the child's pleas as he's strapped in.

"Once I'm done, you will remain young and perfect forever" Dollmaker says with his gloved hand caressing the child's face

"Please, I don't want to be a doll! Let me go!" The Dollmaker took a needle and stuck it into the kid's neck. His cries gradually silenced

One by one the guards are taken out. Yanked off their feet and hanging from the rafters, as unconscious as the rest. Some were choked out and put to sleep

One by one they all fall till it was only The Dollmaker left. He was about to press the button till a voice that sound very close says"Move away from the child"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz0egrNk83U

Dollmaker quickly spins but the figure before him quickly disarms him. Taking away his revolver then pushes Dollmaker far away from the child as possible.

Dollmaker sees the figure clearly. Tall, face completely discarded except for a pair of glowing white eyes. "You.....Don't belong here"

"Neither do you"

"They look so perfect don't they?" Dollmaker glances at the child."They shouldn't suffer what will befall them. Whats wrong with making them young and beautiful forever?" he scowled" I will not let you ruin what I've created!"

He charged at the figure before him. He was inhumanly quick. Dodging each punch effortlessly."They're mine! You wont take them away! I'll kill you first!"

The figure countered another punch and delivered a hard one across the face. Knocking his doll mask off. He fell on the floor. He sees his long strains of grey hair as he struggles to get up. "No" His hands move shakingly up his face."You've ruined everything" He could feel every wrinkle, every flaw of his aged skin. He's grabbed by the collar and thrown up against the cold hard wall."It's called mortality. Deal with it"

The child in the tube groggily watches the mysterious figure knock the Dollmaker out. He couldn't make out the mysterious figure. Only the wings on his back. The one logical conclusion he could make is"Angel"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At the basement Patti and Doug were overseeing the other children in the holding cages. "Eenie, meenie, miney, moe" Patti is cheerfully examining which children will be next. Patti and Doug, dressing like a married couple from the 1950's. Doug hummed a tune to himself while waving duel croquet mallets.

He stopped in his tracks. Patti looked at what Doug was looking at then quickly drew out an aluminum baseball bat.

"You hurt a child, now I'm going to hurt you" The mysterious figure threatened

"Hmm"Doug tilted his head."Not from around these parts are you?" he twirls the mallets."Got a name young man?"

"The Guardian of Gotham to others, to you....I'm Batman"

"Well dear, prepare to die!" Patti declared then she and Doug charged at him.

Patti swings her bat at Batman, he ducks then caught both of Doug's mallets as he swings them at Batman. Patti rushes to hit Batman but he throws Doug at her. He knocks her on the ground, a concerned Doug asked"You ok"

"Look out"

Doug quickly swings his mallet at Batman but he swerves then delivers a palm strike to Doug's stomach. Knocking the wind out of him. Batman heard Patti's battle cry then he forced Doug to his feet then Patti stopped as her bat was inches away at Doug's face. Batman kicked at Patti's stomach then grabbed the mallets from Doug.

Doug continues to fight him but then Batman brings one of the mallet's at Doug's lef, breaking it. Doug yells then Batman hits the mallet at Doug's face, shattering his jaw to the point that he'll be eating food through a straw. Blood shot out of his mouth and he lies on the ground.

Patti gets up, seeing this, she completely loses it. She swings madly at Batman but he blocked the bat he headbuts her and the baseball bat is now in Batman's possession. He delivers a hard strike at Patti's ribs, breaking them in the process. Patti is now coughing up blood. Batman then uses the bat and delivers a devastating groin attack. Patti yell's then falls on the floor. Drifting into unconsciousness

Batman radios the GCPD. When he's done he looks at the kids locked up in the cages. Before he can set them free he noticed their terrified faces glancing at him. Batman reaches the back of his neck. removing the lower half of the mask, showing a human face underneath. He then removes the rest of his mask."It's ok...I'm with the GCPD. You're safe now"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnathan Blake, the youngest of the GCPD, was the first to arrive the scene. He got transferred from Central City to the GCPD. "The Lone Ranger" is what the force called him. On his first day on the police force he took down four bank robbers by himself.

It didn't take long till the rest arrive but Johnathan was the first to see our mysterious vigilante's handy-work

Cool

Great work out there Bruce, that is striking fear into the criminal minds. Twisted Evil
Love the beatdowns. Great to see him rescuing the kids.
And we get to see another Robin!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:08 pm

Thank you Cool What did you think of the Dollmaker?
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:30 pm

Legato wrote:Thank you Cool What did you think of the Dollmaker?

Short and to the point but he's one creepy villain already. Definitely got what was coming to him.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:34 pm

Caught The Raid nod at the end? Wink
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:05 am