Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Batman Begins: The Dark Knight

Post  Legato on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:20 am

Take that as a yes Very Happy

Up for roleplaying as Montoya?

IC: "Looks like someone has a doll fetish" Bullock says while the officer's scouted the Doll Museum

"Don't touch any of them, leave that up to forensics" Gordon says, getting a vibe about the place.

"Somebody did a number on this place" Johnathan points the light at the criminals hanging from the rafters. He nears one of the dolls, taking a close examination of them. He looks at the eyes, looking past its doll-like gaze he sees a pair of human eyes behind it. The revelation was enough to make him sick."F**** me"
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:31 am

Legato wrote:Take that as a yes Very Happy

IC: "Looks like someone has a doll fetish" Bullock says while the officer's scouted the Doll Museum

"Don't touch any of them, leave that up to forensics" Gordon says, getting a vibe about the place.

"Somebody did a number on this place" Johnathan points the light at the criminals hanging from the rafters. He nears one of the dolls, taking a close examination of them. He looks at the eyes, looking past its doll-like gaze he sees a pair of human eyes behind it. The revelation was enough to make him sick."F**** me"
Cool
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:43 am

Montoya looked into the dolls and shined a light on the eyes. "Fkin hell...they're people! These are...were...human!"

Flass looked around the room at all of the dolls surrounding them. "How? How the hell could anyone do this?!"
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:00 am

Admin wrote:

Montoya looked into the dolls and shined a light on the eyes. "Fkin hell...they're people! These are...were...human!"

Flass looked around the room at all of the dolls surrounding them. "How? How the hell could anyone do this?!"

It's utterly surprising how Bullock could manage to keep himself from losing his cool, eventhough inward he'd want to beat the living hell out of the person who did it"So help me if I didn't have this badge" he thought to himself

Blake is trying to not throw up at the site of it. He felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked back at Gordon who urges him to move along. He looks at the others."Lets go" he didn't have to say anything about what was discovered. His hardened expression reads it all. He thinks back to his daughter and his son,both are around the age the children are. He doesn't even want to think what if it happened to them, he had to remind himself they're not.

They went down to the manufacturing section of the warehouse. The Guards here are in the same situation as the ones in the Doll Museum. He instructed the rest of the officers to cuff em once they get them down. He instructs Blake to head up ahead. Blake nods and does so.

Reaching down the basement he discovered the Doug and Patti, looking worse for wear. Then discovered the survivors of the kidnapping. He radios the other officers."Guys I found the rest of the missing children. They're alive"

Freed from their cage, thanks to Batman, they tearfully embraced Detective Blake.
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:32 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

It's utterly surprising how Bullock could manage to keep himself from losing his cool, eventhough inward he'd want to beat the living hell out of the person who did it"So help me if I didn't have this badge" he thought to himself

Blake is trying to not throw up at the site of it. He felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked back at Gordon who urges him to move along. He looks at the others."Lets go" he didn't have to say anything about what was discovered. His hardened expression reads it all. He thinks back to his daughter and his son,both are around the age the children are. He doesn't even want to think what if it happened to them, he had to remind himself they're not.

They went down to the manufacturing section of the warehouse. The Guards here are in the same situation as the ones in the Doll Museum. He instructed the rest of the officers to cuff em once they get them down. He instructs Blake to head up ahead. Blake nods and does so.

Reaching down the basement he discovered the Doug and Patti, looking worse for wear. Then discovered the survivors of the kidnapping. He radios the other officers."Guys I found the rest of the missing children. They're alive"

Freed from their cage, thanks to Batman, they tearfully embraced Detective Blake.

"Thank You God." Montoya sighed.

Flass ran his hand through his hair. "I'm gonna drink after all of this."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:35 am

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:37 am

Admin wrote:

I've been thinking that if Bruce is going to be protected then I wouldn't put it past him to go all out on it. In the event criminals decide to aim for a part of the suit that's not protected Wink
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:49 am

"We all do" Bullock told Flass

Gordon breathed a sigh of relief and muttered."Good job,kid" his cell got a call from Kristen Kringle. He answered"Yes Kirsten?"

"How did the case go?"

"Lets say...bittersweet"

"Well I've got something that could sweeten it a little. One of the missing children was dropped off just a few minutes after you guys left"

"Is the child-"

"Alive and well Lieutenant. Taking a rest but alive and well. He's being examined on as we speak."

"More good news guys" Gordon informed the rest what Kirsten told him. Kirsten continued."He managed to give me a description of the person who saved him. I'll sent you the sketch right now"

Outside, Batman observes the GCPD's arrival. Along with a few ambulances. One of the cops,Blake, led the children outside. He glanced upward. He notices a strange figure ontop of the roof across the street. At the blink of an eye he's gone.
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:26 am

Legato wrote:"We all do" Bullock told Flass

Gordon breathed a sigh of relief and muttered."Good job,kid" his cell got a call from Kristen Kringle. He answered"Yes Kirsten?"

"How did the case go?"

"Lets say...bittersweet"

"Well I've got something that could sweeten it a little. One of the missing children was dropped off just a few minutes after you guys left"

"Is the child-"

"Alive and well Lieutenant. Taking a rest but alive and well. He's being examined on as we speak."

"More good news guys" Gordon informed the rest what Kirsten told him. Kirsten continued."He managed to give me a description of the person who saved him. I'll sent you the sketch right now"

Outside, Batman observes the GCPD's arrival. Along with a few ambulances. One of the cops,Blake, led the children outside. He glanced upward. He notices a strange figure ontop of the roof across the street. At the blink of an eye he's gone.

"Needed some air? Me too." Flass said to Blake. "See anything?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:02 am

He contemplated then just shook his head."No. Never gets easier doesn't it?"

The medical personel checked on the children as Blake had led them out. Physically they'll be in the best of care, mentally is another story. But they're safe, thanks to Gotham's very own guardian.

In the Batcave Bruce looks on the monitor. Mind reflecting on his recent outing. He saved the surviving children but of the rest that didn't make it. He hears Alfred approach him, placing some Homemade Chai Concentrate on the table next to him. His favorite drink when he was little, helped provide him comfort whenever he feels distressed.

"If I may be so bold to say, Master Bruce. For your first outing you did pretty well"

"I cant help but think, if I had only arrived earlier." He says, reflecting back on his return.

Alfred shook his head."Their deaths have been avenged and the ones who survived have a future to look towards now. Your presence provided the hope they so desperately need"

Bruce looked at Alfred, contemplating what he said, his only response was a pat on a shoulder for gratitude. Then did something Alfred hadn't seen in awhile. He smiled. Alfred smiled in return then gives Bruce a moment alone.

He's right, Bruce thinks. He then thought back to what Ducard says. The first step in providing inspiration is through the children. There is a future for them. He then realize that its not just as Batman he could provide such an inspiration but as Bruce Wayne too. The gears in his head start running the inventive spark in him ignites. He then proceeds to make plans. Make a mental note to inform Harvey and Rachel of them in the morning.
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Legato wrote:He contemplated then just shook his head."No. Never gets easier doesn't it?"

The medical personel checked on the children as Blake had led them out. Physically they'll be in the best of care, mentally is another story. But they're safe, thanks to Gotham's very own guardian.

In the Batcave Bruce looks on the monitor. Mind reflecting on his recent outing. He saved the surviving children but of the rest that didn't make it. He hears Alfred approach him, placing some Homemade Chai Concentrate on the table next to him. His favorite drink when he was little, helped provide him comfort whenever he feels distressed.

"If I may be so bold to say, Master Bruce. For your first outing you did pretty well"

"I cant help but think, if I had only arrived earlier." He says, reflecting back on his return.

Alfred shook his head."Their deaths have been avenged and the ones who survived have a future to look towards now. Your presence provided the hope they so desperately need"

Bruce looked at Alfred, contemplating what he said, his only response was a pat on a shoulder for gratitude. Then did something Alfred hadn't seen in awhile. He smiled. Alfred smiled in return then gives Bruce a moment alone.

He's right, Bruce thinks. He then thought back to what Ducard says. The first step in providing inspiration is through the children. There is a future for them. He then realize that its not just as Batman he could provide such an inspiration but as Bruce Wayne too. The gears in his head start running the inventive spark in him ignites. He then proceeds to make plans. Make a mental note to inform Harvey and Rachel of them in the morning.

"It makes you wonder who could have done this. I mean, saving the kids I get, but why not kill the psychos while you're there?"

"Sounds to me like we're dealing with a vigilante." Montoya pointed out.

"But that just circles back to my question! You know how trigger happy hero wannabes can be. Especially in Gotham."

"Maybe...this...Bat...is going with a new option." She suggested.

Flass gave in. "I'm too sober for this."

Rachel stared at the Television as Vicki Vale reported on what happened. "People Dolls....psychopaths...and a vigilante..am I hearing all of this right?" Shocked

Oh Man, I loved the scene with Alfred and Bruce!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:12 am

The Crime Bosses theory on the vigilante is gonna be intriguing come the next day Very Happy

Blake was contemplating what the others are saying till Gordon approached him, motioning for Blake to follow him so they can have a chat in private. "How are you holding up?"

Blake shruged."I was like them once, you know. No family, nowhere to turn to so you can understand why I'm taking this just a little harder than the rest"

"I get it" Gordon nods"If you weren't taken in, got a better life for yourself, then you would have ended like those kids or worse. The fact is you got out and made a better life for yourself. Not many could have that kind of luxury and its a miracle this night didn't become a complete tragedy.

Its a pity you've got transferred into this hellhole"

"I didn't come this far without pulling my weight as much as the others"

"I can see that but what concerns me is that you've requested this transfer. The only ones I know crazy enough to do that are the ones that want to prove themselves.

You've only gotten a glimpse of the horrors this city has to offer and that whole cowboy cop routine you pulled in Central City will only get you killed here cause this place plays by a different set of rules. Personally there is potential in you and the fact that you didn't get all gun-ho back at that warehouse shows that you're more levelheaded than you think and this department needs more good cops like you.

Keep a cool head about you, never let the city corrupt you, and most importantly the team comes first. Live by that kid and you'll do just fine here"

Blake nods"Sir...The kid that was dropped off at the precinct, whats his name?"

"Tim Drake. Like you, one of the lucky ones"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:52 am

Legato wrote:The Crime Bosses theory on the vigilante is gonna be intriguing come the next day Very Happy

Blake was contemplating what the others are saying till Gordon approached him, motioning for Blake to follow him so they can have a chat in private. "How are you holding up?"

Blake shruged."I was like them once, you know. No family, nowhere to turn to so you can understand why I'm taking this just a little harder than the rest"

"I get it" Gordon nods"If you weren't taken in, got a better life for yourself, then you would have ended like those kids or worse. The fact is you got out and made a better life for yourself. Not many could have that kind of luxury and its a miracle this night didn't become a complete tragedy.

Its a pity you've got transferred into this hellhole"

"I didn't come this far without pulling my weight as much as the others"

"I can see that but what concerns me is that you've requested this transfer. The only ones I know crazy enough to do that are the ones that want to prove themselves.

You've only gotten a glimpse of the horrors this city has to offer and that whole cowboy cop routine you pulled in Central City will only get you killed here cause this place plays by a different set of rules. Personally there is potential in you and the fact that you didn't get all gun-ho back at that warehouse shows that you're more levelheaded than you think and this department needs more good cops like you.

Keep a cool head about you, never let the city corrupt you, and most importantly the team comes first. Live by that kid and you'll do just fine here"

Blake nods"Sir...The kid that was dropped off at the precinct, whats his name?"

"Tim Drake. Like you, one of the lucky ones"

OOC: Agreed! Laughing
Loved the Central City reference and his chat with Gordon. Cool
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:38 pm

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/25966135328999085/
Scissors worked out in her room doing handstand push-ups while the TV blared in the background. She was initially ignoring it until the news came on about the Dollmaker being caught. She pushed off of her hands, flipped in the air and landed on her bladed prosthetic feet. She walked over to the remote, which she had on a bench, and turned it up. Scissors sat down on the bench and wiped herself with a towel while listening to Vicki Vale talk about what happened. "Uh huh...crazy old man, kidnapped children...inhumane experiments? Doll...people?" That was weird enough. But what really got her attention was the news about 'The Bat-Man' who freed all of the children and battered the killers. Scissors leaned forward and put her elbows on her legs and put her head in her hands. "A...Bat-Man? Who dresses up like a giant bat?" Shocked She reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone and turned down the TV a bit and decided to call the others.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Nygma stood in front of the sink mirror in the men's room at the GCPD, trying to calm himself to assist with the autopsy of the Dollmaker's victims. He took a few deep breaths in and out and closed his eyes. "Hands she has but does not hold, teeth she has but does not bite, feet she has but they are cold, eyes she has but without sight. Who is she? She's a doll. But, What is one in every doll, in every doll, in every doll? A Russian Doll. Tool of thief, toy of queen. Always used to be unseen. Sign of joy, sign of sorrow. Giving all likeness borrowed. A Mask." He smiled. "When I’m metal or wood, I help you get home. When I’m flesh and I’m blood, In the darkness I roam. A bat. I'm a bat." He took a deep breath and exhaled and adjusted his suit. "So, who is Batman? Now that's a riddle worth solving." Feeling reinvigorated, he washed his hands, dried them and walked out to prep for the autopsy. He smiled at Miss Kringle. "Hello. How are you holding up?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Admin wrote:Nygma stood in front of the sink mirror in the men's room at the GCPD, trying to calm himself to assist with the autopsy of the Dollmaker's victims. He took a few deep breaths in and out and closed his eyes. "Hands she has but does not hold, teeth she has but does not bite, feet she has but they are cold, eyes she has but without sight. Who is she? She's a doll. But, What is one in every doll, in every doll, in every doll?  A Russian Doll. Tool of thief, toy of queen. Always used to be unseen. Sign of joy, sign of sorrow. Giving all likeness borrowed. A Mask." He smiled. "When I’m metal or wood, I help you get home. When I’m flesh and I’m blood, In the darkness I roam. A bat. I'm a bat." He took a deep breath and exhaled and adjusted his suit. "So, who is Batman? Now that's a riddle worth solving." Feeling reinvigorated, he washed his hands, dried them and walked out to prep for the autopsy. He smiled at Miss Kringle. "Hello. How are you holding up?"
"Not exactly the best night to work in but I'm doing ok" Miss Kringle smiled, with two cups of coffee in her hands she offered one to Nygma"The others are planning on getting ***faced after this and eventhough it lacks the 'punch' that whatever they'll drink have it'll get us through the rest of the night"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:50 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Nygma stood in front of the sink mirror in the men's room at the GCPD, trying to calm himself to assist with the autopsy of the Dollmaker's victims. He took a few deep breaths in and out and closed his eyes. "Hands she has but does not hold, teeth she has but does not bite, feet she has but they are cold, eyes she has but without sight. Who is she? She's a doll. But, What is one in every doll, in every doll, in every doll?  A Russian Doll. Tool of thief, toy of queen. Always used to be unseen. Sign of joy, sign of sorrow. Giving all likeness borrowed. A Mask." He smiled. "When I’m metal or wood, I help you get home. When I’m flesh and I’m blood, In the darkness I roam. A bat. I'm a bat." He took a deep breath and exhaled and adjusted his suit. "So, who is Batman? Now that's a riddle worth solving." Feeling reinvigorated, he washed his hands, dried them and walked out to prep for the autopsy. He smiled at Miss Kringle. "Hello. How are you holding up?"
"Not exactly the best night to work in but I'm doing ok" Miss Kringle smiled, with two cups of coffee in her hands she offered one to Nygma"The others are planning on getting ***faced after this and eventhough it lacks the 'punch' that whatever they'll drink have it'll get us through the rest of the night"

"Thank you. Well, I can't say that Aegir would disapprove of their choice of beverage, I've always found myself to be more receptive to the call of coffee." He raised his cup and smiled. "Any theories on this Bat-Person?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you. Well, I can't say that Aegir would disapprove of their choice of beverage, I've always found myself to be more receptive to the call of coffee." He raised his cup and smiled. "Any theories on this Bat-Person?"
"Probably some civilian whose fed up with how Gotham is run and wants to do something about it." She says sipping her coffee"You?"
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top