ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionDragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga EmptyDragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

more_horiz

It has been a peaceful time on Earth ever since the Demon King Piccolo's defeat at the hands of a young warrior named Son Goku. Goku and his friends have all but settled down due to the lack of any major threats. The Demon King is gone, as are the rest of the threats. All is well on the planet called earth.

"Oh don't worry honey, I'll make it in time for the wedding tomorrow" A stocky, tall, farmer named Yakitori says over the cellphone"I just finished a few things up then I'll be heading to town to pick up my tux." he listens to the voice on the other end. He laughs"The feelings mutual, I cant wait to walk you down the isle. Tell my soon to be daughter in-law I said hi"

A large ball of flame streaked by, it startled the farmer. The large boom that came after it landed just intensified it"Honey I'll call you back" he ended the call. He reaches into his pocket and pulled out a capsule. The Capsule-Corp logo presented on the capsule as Yakitori presses it then tossed it on the ground.

*Puff*

His blue truck appeared then he immediately rushed to get his gun then get into his truck. As he arrived there he slowly crept over to the large crater. If only he knew what terrible evil lay at the bottom of the giant crater. He looked over the edge to see that a spherical shaped spacecraft that was still smoking from the extreme heat of entering Earth's atmosphere.

"It's no meteor. It's made of steel," observed the farmer as he gawked at the space pod that had crashed into his field. He was caught by surprise when the pod began to open and a shadowy figure emerged from inside of the spacecraft. The figure appeared to be a man with extremely long hair, and he seemed to be wearing some sort of armor, and it also seemed that he had some sort of furry belt.

The long haired man slowly began to float up to the top of the crater and he gently settled his feet down right in front of the terrified farmer. He sniffs the air and looks directly at Yakitori(I see the inhabitants on the planet is still alive. Kakarot must have failed to achieve his mission.) He studied the farmer(This species is no threat. Who could have defeated Kakarot to cause him to fail at his mission?)

"You there" His voice was cold and commanding"Who is this planet's champion. Give me an answer and I just might let you live"

Yakitori was in fight or flight mode. His survival instincts tell him to to open fire but the last shred of common sense got him to say"G-Goku! Mr.Whatever it is that you want it isn't here! Now please, get off my property!"

The long haired man tilts his head"Giving me orders now? Care to back up this authoritative bravado of yours human?" he began to walk towards Yakitori. He cocks his shotgun and aims at the imposing man before him "Don't you come any closer I'll use this thing," threatened the terrified farmer as the long haired man began to walk towards him.

With a yell, the farmer closed his eyes and fired his shotgun. To Yakitori's surprise, the strange man just caught the bullet. The man laughed as he took the bullet out of his fist and put it between his thumb and index finger.

"Here, catch," calmly said the long haired man as he squeezed the bullet back at Yakitori. Yakitori shotgun was completely ripped in half by the force of the speeding bullet and the farmer was knocked back into the front of his truck by it.

Yakitori, barely conscious, clutches his arm. He looked up whimpering at the sight of the man before him. He started down at the farmer, like he was the lowest form of life that isn't worth living. "Insect" He raised his right foot then stomped on Yakitori's skull.

descriptionDragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga EmptyRe: Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

more_horiz
yes

descriptionDragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga EmptyRe: Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

It has been a peaceful time on Earth ever since the Demon King Piccolo's defeat at the hands of a young warrior named Son Goku. Goku and his friends have all but settled down due to the lack of any major threats. The Demon King is gone, as are the rest of the threats. All is well on the planet called earth.

"Oh don't worry honey, I'll make it in time for the wedding tomorrow" A stocky, tall, farmer named Yakitori says over the cellphone"I just finished a few things up then I'll be heading to town to pick up my tux." he listens to the voice on the other end. He laughs"The feelings mutual, I cant wait to walk you down the isle. Tell my soon to be daughter in-law I said hi"

A large ball of flame streaked by, it startled the farmer. The large boom that came after it landed just intensified it"Honey I'll call you back" he ended the call. He reaches into his pocket and pulled out a capsule.  The Capsule-Corp logo presented on the capsule as Yakitori presses it then tossed it on the ground.

*Puff*

His blue truck appeared then he immediately rushed to get his gun then get into his truck. As he arrived there he slowly crept over to the large crater. If only he knew what terrible evil lay at the bottom of the giant crater. He looked over the edge to see that a spherical shaped spacecraft that was still smoking from the extreme heat of entering Earth's atmosphere.

"It's no meteor. It's made of steel," observed the farmer as he gawked at the space pod that had crashed into his field. He was caught by surprise when the pod began to open and a shadowy figure emerged from inside of the spacecraft. The figure appeared to be a man with extremely long hair, and he seemed to be wearing some sort of armor, and it also seemed that he had some sort of furry belt.

The long haired man slowly began to float up to the top of the crater and he gently settled his feet down right in front of the terrified farmer. He sniffs the air and looks directly at Yakitori(I see the inhabitants on the planet is still alive. Kakarot must have failed to achieve his mission.) He studied the farmer(This species is no threat. Who could have defeated Kakarot to cause him to fail at his mission?)

"You there" His voice was cold and commanding"Who is this planet's champion. Give me an answer and I just might let you live"

Yakitori was in fight or flight mode. His survival instincts tell him to to open fire but the last shred of common sense got him to say"G-Goku! Mr.Whatever it is that you want it isn't here! Now please, get off my property!"

The long haired man tilts his head"Giving me orders now? Care to back up this authoritative bravado of yours human?" he began to walk towards Yakitori. He cocks his shotgun and aims at the imposing man before him "Don't you come any closer I'll use this thing," threatened the terrified farmer as the long haired man began to walk towards him.

With a yell, the farmer closed his eyes and fired his shotgun. To Yakitori's surprise, the strange man just caught the bullet. The man laughed as he took the bullet out of his fist and put it between his thumb and index finger.

"Here, catch," calmly said the long haired man as he squeezed the bullet back at Yakitori. Yakitori shotgun was completely ripped in half by the force of the speeding bullet and the farmer was knocked back into the front of his truck by it.

Yakitori, barely conscious, clutches his arm. He looked up whimpering at the sight of the man before him. He started down at the farmer, like he was the lowest form of life that isn't worth living. "Insect" He raised his right foot then stomped on Yakitori's skull.

Completely unaware of everything going on, Goku fishing in the Mount Paozu Lake. Not at the lake, IN the lake. There was a variety of delicious gigantic fish here the size of trucks that he had loved to eat ever since he was a child. Goku looked around with his arms crossed and dove deeper into the lake and then one of the giant fish spotted him and charged the little man with it's mouth wide open. Goku smiled, dodged it and kicked the flash up and out of the water and onto the shore. "Alright! The guys are gonna love this! They want fish at the party and they've got it!" He laughed and whistled. "Nimbus!" The yellow cloud flew down from the skies and towards Goku. "Hey there Nimbus, great to see you again." He jumped on and flew back home to his house.

Goku returned to his house and saw that his son Gohan was reading outside under a tree. Goku jumped down from the Nimbus Cloud. "Hi Son! What are you reading?"

Yamcha chatted on his cell phone with Bulma at the baseball stadium. "Yeah, don't worry, this game is in the bag. I'm gonna win this one for you and then meet you guys at Roshi's. Have you managed to get in contact with Tien?"

more_horiz
Note: Just to clarify a few things in regards to the RPG. Dragon Ball Ultimate is an entirely alternate universe of the original series. What that means is that this wont be the Dragon Ball you know. Sure some of the basic DB premise will be intact but you'll soon see how much the status quo formula of DB will change as the story progress.

Just a notice to those following the series. This isn't going to be a cut and paste carbon copy of the original. There's going to be no spotlight stealing nor its going to be the Saiyan Show. To really drive it home there's going to be a moment when Goku doesn't always defeat a big bad.

I'm looking at the Buu Saga being the endgame. I might or might not do Battle of The Gods, it all depends. I might do it as a reunion special or something.

more_horiz
cool Cool

more_horiz
Gohan looking up at his father, smiling up at him he showed him the book'The Epic Journey of Asura'. "I think you'd like it. Its about a general named Asura, who is also a great warrior. Whom had to fight his way out of the underworld so that he can save his family and the planet from an ultimate threat"

En route to Roshi's Bulma is talking with Yamcha on the ships communicator"No but I have managed to talk with Launch. She says that she and Tien are at the mountain's practicing and once they're finished they will arrive there shortly."

At the mountains Tien was disrupted from his training as he picked up an unfamiliar aura from afar. Unfortunately this give Launch an opportunity to take advantage of an opening. A thunderous struck across Tien's face was delivered by her. Chiaotzu gasped while Tien, still standing, skidded back. "Woah" He shook his head"Definitely getting stronger Launch, I actually felt that one"

"Stay focused at all times after all." Launch grinned. "Besides, what distracted you?"

"I sensed an aura from afar." Tien says in a troubled tone that caused Launch's expression to drop to complete concern.

"I felt it too Tien."Chiaotzu approached" Any idea what it is?"

Tien shook his head" IDK but what I do know is that its not good"

In the middle of a huge wasteland, a tall green man stood on top of a plateau. He looked out over the sight of his training grounds. He had grown much stronger, but he knew he hadn't yet surpassed Goku. He growled at himself, and told himself he had to train harder. He was about to return to his training when he felt it.

He whipped around, his face one of complete terror. "It can't be," mumbled Piccolo to himself, "I've never felt such power!" Piccolo turned his body to face the direction the huge power was coming from. "It can't be Goku," growled the tall green warrior, "It's too horrible!"

"Uh oh," muttered Piccolo as he saw what he thought must be the source of this huge power. The source of the huge dark energy was flying straight towards him, and Piccolo knew that it could only mean trouble. A man with long spiky hair that reached down below his back landed right in front of Piccolo. The man wore black armor with brown shoulder, abdomen, thigh, and groin guards. The man also had red bands around his biceps and his thighs, and had what looked like a tail around his waist.

"Excuse me for dropping in. I'm trying to find a man named Kakarot, I thought you might be him." said the man. Piccolo tried to not let his fear show as he addressed the man.

"You're excused. But maybe you should get glasses for both your eyes," insulted Piccolo as he noticed the green screen across the strange man's eye. Piccolo stared this man down, returning the stoic expression he was receiving from the long haired man.

"You're a very funny man," commented the man, his expression not changing in the slightest as the two warriors continued their stare off.

"Yeah I wouldn't count on that if I was you. Now beat it, I don't have time for interruptions like you." The long haired man laughed at the subtle threat Piccolo had made. He scanned the green man before him.

"You would like that wouldn't you green man. I can tell you're not from this planet, but you would be a fool to attack me."

"Now listen to me, you came here. I have no interest in starting a fight," Piccolo said as he crouched down into a defense position just in case the long haired man decided to attack him.

The man smiled. "I do." Piccolo's face was drenched in sweat as he prepared for the man to attack him. The man just stood upright, not even bothering to get into a position, smirking at the green warrior. Piccolo couldn't take it anymore and as his arm bulged, he fired a Destructive Wave at the long haired man. The golden beam completely covered its intended target and a cloud of dust rose up.

Piccolo smirked in triumph a little when he thought he had killed the annoying man. But his face turned to one of horror when the dust had settled and the man stood exactly as head before Piccolo's attack had hit him. "Goodness, I think you managed to singe some of my leg hairs," mocked the unharmed man.

Piccolo stood frozen in horror as the man just smirked at him. "Allow me to show you a more effective attack." The man brought his right hand up. "I call this one, keep your eyes on the birdie. Now keep your eyes on the birdie." Piccolo trembled in fear, knowing that this could be the end.

Piccolo was saved however when the long haired man took his attention away from the green warrior as he sensed a much stronger aura than the green man before him. He presses the device on his ear. "Ah. There you are Kakarot." He floated up and took off in the air.

This guy could be a problem, thought Piccolo as he stood immobilized by fear.

more_horiz
At just a few miles away from the camp side we see Chi-Chi climbing a tall tree, the tree is just as tall as a mountain. She spots a nest from above, as she reaches close to it she rest on a tree branch and pulled out some straps. She climbs on a pterodactyl nest then scouts the five eggs. She places her hands on each of them, she feels a lifeforce inside each of the ones she goes to. That is till the last one she reaches. She felt nothing inside the egg. "That settles it, you're coming with me" She straps the egg then straps it to herself. She lifts the giant sized egg up. Takes a deep breath she jumps down from the nest and runs down the tree at ludicrous speed. Evading each tree branch as she does so till she makes it down to the bottom.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Gohan looking up at his father, smiling up at him he showed him the book'The Epic Journey of Asura'. "I think you'd like it. Its about a general named Asura, who is also a great warrior. Whom had to fight his way out of the underworld so that he can save his family and the planet from an ultimate threat"

En route to Roshi's Bulma is talking with Yamcha on the ships communicator"No but I have managed to talk with Launch. She says that she and Tien are at the mountain's practicing and once they're finished they will arrive there shortly."

At the mountains Tien was disrupted from his training as he picked up an unfamiliar aura from afar. Unfortunately this give Launch an opportunity to take advantage of an opening. A thunderous struck across Tien's face was delivered by her. Chiaotzu gasped while Tien, still standing, skidded back. "Woah" He shook his head"Definitely getting stronger Launch, I actually felt that one"

"Stay focused at all times after all." Launch grinned. "Besides, what distracted you?"

"I sensed an aura from afar." Tien says in a troubled tone that caused Launch's expression to drop to complete concern.

In the middle of a huge wasteland, a tall green man stood on top of a plateau. He looked out over the sight of his training grounds. He had grown much stronger, but he knew he hadn't yet surpassed Goku. He growled at himself, and told himself he had to train harder. He was about to return to his training when he felt it.

He whipped around, his face one of complete terror. "It can't be," mumbled Piccolo to himself, "I've never felt such power!" Piccolo turned his body to face the direction the huge power was coming from. "It can't be Goku," growled the tall green warrior, "It's too horrible!"

"Uh oh," muttered Piccolo as he saw what he thought must be the source of this huge power. The source of the huge dark energy was flying straight towards him, and Piccolo knew that it could only mean trouble. A man with long spiky hair that reached down below his back landed right in front of Piccolo. The man wore black armor with brown shoulder, abdomen, thigh, and groin guards. The man also had red bands around his biceps and his thighs, and had what looked like a tail around his waist.

"Excuse me for dropping in. I'm trying to find a man named Kakarot, I thought you might be him." said the man. Piccolo tried to not let his fear show as he addressed the man.

"You're excused. But maybe you should get glasses for both your eyes," insulted Piccolo as he noticed the green screen across the strange man's eye. Piccolo stared this man down, returning the stoic expression he was receiving from the long haired man.

"You're a very funny man," commented the man, his expression not changing in the slightest as the two warriors continued their stare off.

"Yeah I wouldn't count on that if I was you. Now beat it, I don't have time for interruptions like you." The long haired man laughed at the subtle threat Piccolo had made. He scanned the green man before him.

"You would like that wouldn't you green man. I can tell you're not from this planet, but you would be a fool to attack me."

"Now listen to me, you came here. I have no interest in starting a fight," Piccolo said as he crouched down into a defense position just in case the long haired man decided to attack him.

The man smiled. "I do." Piccolo's face was drenched in sweat as he prepared for the man to attack him. The man just stood upright, not even bothering to get into a position, smirking at the green warrior. Piccolo couldn't take it anymore and as his arm bulged, he fired a Destructive Wave at the long haired man. The golden beam completely covered its intended target and a cloud of dust rose up.

Piccolo smirked in triumph a little when he thought he had killed the annoying man. But his face turned to one of horror when the dust had settled and the man stood exactly as head before Piccolo's attack had hit him. "Goodness, I think you managed to singe some of my leg hairs," mocked the unharmed man.

Piccolo stood frozen in horror as the man just smirked at him. "Allow me to show you a more effective attack." The man brought his right hand up. "I call this one, keep your eyes on the birdie. Now keep your eyes on the birdie." Piccolo trembled in fear, knowing that this could be the end.

Piccolo was saved however when the long haired man took his attention away from the green warrior as he sensed a much stronger aura than the green man before him. He presses the device on his ear. "Ah. There you are Kakarot." He floated up and took off in the air.

"Aaah, well, alright then. Maybe we could read it together later." Goku offered his son. "Hey Chi-Chi! I've picked out a giant fish for the party! Do you have the capsule?"

"Alright cool. I'll see you all there, say hi to the guys for me." Yamcha was called up to bat. "Alright, I have to go, love you." He hung up the phone and put it down before going up to bat. With the bat on his shoulder, he put his feet together and pointed to the sky with a smile. The pitcher turned his head and spat on the ground before throwing the ball at Yamcha as hard as he could. It was so fast that nobody watching them could see it coming. It would've taken the head off of a normal man, but Yamcha was not normal. He raised the bat, smirked and struck the highspeed baseball so hard that everybody around thought they had heard crashing thunder and the ball was knocked right out of the park and across the city. Yamcha dropped the bat and ran around the bases along with the rest of his team.

As Piccolo was recovering from his shock, he heard he voice of Kami, Guardian of Earth and the Good Half of Piccolo's father King Piccolo, speaking to him in his mind. "Piccolo. Piccolo, can you hear me?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Aaah, well, alright then. Maybe we could read it together later." Goku offered his son. "Hey Chi-Chi! I've picked out a giant fish for the party! Do you have the capsule?"

"Alright cool. I'll see you all there, say hi to the guys for me." Yamcha was called up to bat. "Alright, I have to go, love you." He hung up the phone and put it down before going up to bat. With the bat on his shoulder, he put his feet together and pointed to the sky with a smile. The pitcher turned his head and spat on the ground before throwing the ball at Yamcha as hard as he could. It was so fast that nobody watching them could see it coming. It would've taken the head off of a normal man, but Yamcha was not normal. He raised the bat, smirked and struck the highspeed baseball so hard that everybody around thought they had heard crashing thunder and the ball was knocked right out of the park and across the city. Yamcha dropped the bat and ran around the bases along with the rest of his team.

As Piccolo was recovering from his shock, he heard he voice of Kami, Guardian of Earth and the Good Half of Piccolo's father King Piccolo, speaking to him in his mind. "Piccolo. Piccolo, can you hear me?"
OT: How did you like Chi-Chi's intro? Smile

IC: "If its idle chit chat, now isn't the time. I've got an issue on my hands" Piccolo says to Kami

-----------

"Wooo hooo! Home run!" Puar cheered in the stands. She's in her humanoid form that is a blend between a human and a feline. Like a lean version of cheetara but with blue fur. Sitting next to her is Oolong who wasn't paying any attention to the game but more on the pretty woman sitting in the low front of the stands before the two. "Mmmm Hmm" Oolong grinned while he looked down at the woman's cleavage and gets ready to pull his cell phone out to take a snap shot. Taking notice of this Puar used her tail and sneakingly poked at the woman's side. She jumped then looked behind and sees Oolong with a cell phone pointing at her. Busted.

"Hehe" Oolong laughed nervously. "I can expla...."

*SMACK!*

Afterwards Oolong favors his right cheek that has a red hand print on it.

"A good day indeed" Puar smiled to herself

---------

"Ok...Now I feel it too. This is bad" Launch says to Tien and Chiaotzu

A ship arrived to the mountain site where Launch, Tien, and Chiaotzu are. As it landed the ship opened up and out comes Krillen"Sup guys! Bulma told me where you guys are so I thought I'd come by and pick you guys u..."

Tien darted past Krillen and entered the ship, Chiaotzu followed along. Launch was the last to approach him"Yeah. Big emergency. We'll explain along the way"

----------

"Oh good! I brought something to go with it." Chi-Chi smiled and motioned to the giant egg on her back. She puts the egg down then reached in her pocket and pulled out a capsule.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: How did you like Chi-Chi's intro? Smile

IC: "If its idle chit chat, now isn't the time. I've got an issue on my hands" Piccolo says to Kami

-----------

"Wooo hooo! Home run!" Puar cheered in the stands. She's in her humanoid form that is a blend between a human and a feline. Like a lean version of cheetara but with blue fur. Sitting next to her is Oolong who wasn't paying any attention to the game but more on the pretty woman sitting in the low front of the stands before the two. "Mmmm Hmm" Oolong grinned while he looked down at the woman's cleavage and gets ready to pull his cell phone out to take a snap shot.  Taking notice of this Puar used her tail and sneakingly poked at the woman's side. She jumped then looked behind and sees Oolong with a cell phone pointing at her. Busted.

"Hehe" Oolong laughed nervously. "I can expla...."

*SMACK!*

Afterwards Oolong favors his right cheek that has a red hand print on it.

"A good day indeed" Puar smiled to herself

---------

"Ok...Now I feel it too. This is bad" Launch says to Tien and Chiaotzu

A ship arrived to the mountain site where Launch, Tien, and Chiaotzu are. As it landed the ship opened up and out comes Krillen"Sup guys! Bulma told me where you guys are so I thought I'd come by and pick you guys u..."

Tien darted past Krillen and entered the ship, Chiaotzu followed along. Launch was the last to approach him"Yeah. Big emergency. We'll explain along the way"

----------

"Oh good! I brought something to go with it." Chi-Chi smiled and motioned to the giant egg on her back. She puts the egg down then reached in her pocket and pulled out a capsule.

Yamcha waved to his fans as his team took the win. He saw Puar and Oolong getting into shenanigans and laughed. He pulled up his sleeve and checked the time. "ALright, just in time, I can pick up some roses for her and-WOAH!" Yamcha felt a dark power fly right over the stadium and froze up. "What...the hell...was that?" He looked up but it was already gone. "Was that...Piccolo? It must've been him...there's nobody else on Earth that strong." He quickly shook it off. "Well...whatever. Goku can handle him anyway." He smiled and waved to the crowd again.

After the game concluded, Yamcha found Puar and Oolong. He fist bumped Puar. "So, Oolong, what happened to you man?"

"Alright, just imagine the Omlet you can make with that!"

As Chi-Chi threw down the capsule a puff of smoke appeared and it revealed a giant freezer. Goku opened it up and placed the fish and the egg inside and then pressed the button to miniaturize it again before handing the capsule back to her. "So, are you guys ready for the party today?"

"That is precisely why I have contacted you today. I know you have sensed this invaders power. He is far too much for you to fight alone."

more_horiz
"Thanks for pointing out something that I haven't already figured out myself first hand" Piccolo says in a deadpan tone "So what is your point?"

------

pale "Oh geez, just when this day was going so well" Krillin thought to himself after Tien and the others explained the dark power that they've felt from afar" So on a scale of one to Demon King Piccolo how bad is this?"

"If we don't get to the others in time, very" Tien says

------

"You bet" Gohan cheered then Chi-Chi smiled and nods

------

"Oh he tried to take a snap shot of a woman's cleavage, she didn't take too kindly to that" Puar says

"Gee I wonder who tipped her off?!" Oolong glances at Puar who innocently looks around

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Thanks for pointing out something that I haven't already figured out myself first hand" Piccolo says in a deadpan tone "So what is your point?"

------

pale "Oh geez, just when this day was going so well" Krillin thought to himself after Tien and the others explained the dark power that they've felt from afar" So on a scale of one to Demon King Piccolo how bad is this?"

------

------

"Oh he tried to take a snap shot of a woman's cleavage, she didn't take too kindly to that" Puar says

"Gee I wonder who tipped her off?!" Oolong glances at Puar who innocently looks around

"Yeah, you aren't going to get a woman like that Oolong. If you want to get a hot date, you should take notes from me and Goku and Tien." Yamcha advised.

"Alright then, let's travel in style. Nimbus!" Goku whistled. The Nimbus cloud flew down to them and Goku got on as Chi-Chi picked up Gohan. Goku smiled and offered his wife a hand onto the cloud.

"You and I both know that if we are to stop his invader, then you will need to put aside your differences and fight him alongside Goku." Kami advised Piccolo.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

------

------

------

"Yeah, you aren't going to get a woman like that Oolong. If you want to get a hot date, you should take notes from me and Goku and Tien." Yamcha advised.

"Alright then, let's travel in style. Nimbus!" Goku whistled. The Nimbus cloud flew down to them and Goku got on as Chi-Chi picked up Gohan. Goku smiled and offered his wife a hand onto the cloud.

"You and I both know that if we are to stop his invader, then you will need to put aside your differences and fight him alongside Goku." Kami advised Piccolo.

Piccolo scowled at that"I hate it when you're right old man" every fiber in his being protest this but given the threat present its the only option"Fine. Less competition to deal with at least"

---------

"You'd be doing yourself a favor" Puar pointed

Oolong pondered"Eh what the hell." he looks at Puar"Puar, I know we've had our differences in the past"

"You still owe me lunch money" Puar pointed

"Noted. Still, care to join me at Roshi's party?" Oolong rubbed the back of his head

Puar raised an eyebrow"We are already going to Roshi's so where is this offer coming fro..."

*Her brain shoots and scores*

Shocked  "Wait you....why?!"

"IDK there is something about you that is kinda working for me"

"I...wha..." Puar glanced at Yamcha" Can you believe this?" she takes a deep breath. "Ground rules. We are just going to Roshi's.  There is nothing serious happening so don't go around bragging to the others, especially Roshi. If I detect any hint of perversion from you then I'm shutting it down. Consider this a trial run"

"Deal" Oolong nods, he leans forward and whispers to Yamcha"If things go well, take a photo of us together so I can have something to post on Facebook"

"Perverted pig" Puar scowled

"Just getting it out of my system"

-------

Chi-Chi smiled and accepted Goku's hand. She got on the Nimbus then they took off, making its way to Roshi's.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

------

------

------

Piccolo scowled at that"I hate it when you're right old man" every fiber in his being protest this but given the threat present its the only option"Fine. Less competition to deal with at least"

---------

"You'd be doing yourself a favor" Puar pointed

Oolong pondered"Eh what the hell." he looks at Puar"Puar, I know we've had our differences in the past"

"You still owe me lunch money" Puar pointed

"Noted. Still, care to join me at Roshi's party?" Oolong rubbed the back of his head

Puar raised an eyebrow"We are already going to Roshi's so where is this offer coming fro..."

*Her brain shoots and scores*

Shocked  "Wait you....why?!"

"IDK there is something about you that is kinda working for me"

"I...wha..." Puar glanced at Yamcha" Can you believe this?" she takes a deep breath. "Ground rules. We are just going to Roshi's.  There is nothing serious happening so don't go around bragging to the others, especially Roshi. If I detect any hint of perversion from you then I'm shutting it down. Consider this a trial run"

"Deal" Oolong nods, he leans forward and whispers to Yamcha"If things go well, take a photo of us together so I can have something to post on Facebook"

"Perverted pig" Puar scowled

"Just getting it out of my system"

-------

Chi-Chi smiled and accepted Goku's hand. She got on the Nimbus then they took off, making its way to Roshi's.

"That's the way." Kami smiled. "Besides, it isn't the first time you've worked together. Remember Garlic Jr? You defeated an immortal together, you will defeat this invader. I have faith in you Piccolo."

"There you go guys, get the arguing out of your system now and I promise this day will be a whole lot of fun for all of us." Yamcha told his friends.

"Enjoying the ride?" Goku asked as Nimbus gave them the scenic route over cities and forests and lakes, heading towards the Ocean.

more_horiz
The front door of the Son House burst open. The tall figure entered the home"Kakarot was here alright" he scowled at the thought. He also caught a scent of another presence. He passed by a wall then looked at a wedding photo of Goku and Chi-Chi. With Goku in his tux and Chi-Chi in her wedding gown. Flying on the Nimbus. All smiles. Below is a picture of their son Gohan. In a revolted expression. "I see he has settled down with these insects, and had a family with one of them"

He picks up a photo if Goku and Chi-Chi's post wedding celebration at the Kame House. He drops the photo to the ground then smashes it with his foot. He charged up then raised his hand in the air.

*BOOOM!!!*

The smoke cleared and every trace of the Son House was gone as the tall figure floats above the rubble"No matter where you go Kakarot, I will find you. Or kill everyone you know before hand, which ever comes first"

He then takes off into the skie

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The front door of the Son House burst open. The tall figure entered the home"Kakarot was here alright" he scowled at the thought. He also caught a scent of another presence. He passed by a wall then looked at a wedding photo of Goku and Chi-Chi. With Goku in his tux and Chi-Chi in her wedding gown. Flying on the Nimbus. All smiles. Below is a picture of their son Gohan. In a revolted expression. "I see he has settled down with these insects, and had a family with one of them"

He picks up a photo if Goku and Chi-Chi's post wedding celebration at the Kame House. He drops the photo to the ground then smashes it with his foot. He charged up then raised his hand in the air.

*BOOOM!!!*

The smoke cleared and every trace of the Son House was gone as the tall figure floats above the rubble"No matter where you go Kakarot, I will find you. Or kill everyone you know before hand, which ever comes first"

Raditz Is A Dick Count: 4.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*BOOOM!!!*

We have our own count! Very Happy What are your thoughts Vegeta?

Vegeta: "I would have done it when they're present enough to witness it"

more_horiz
As Gohan and Goku were flying en route to Roshi's. Gohan and Goku were talking, Gohan looked down at the ocean in amazement at the sea. Gohan was discussing with Goku about the various kinds of sea life that lived under there. Some even bigger than the ones Goku would catch at the lake. Chi-Chi was just enjoying the father/son discussion. Then a strongest feeling of doom overcame her. She was filled with terror, she turned away then act like she was checking on the supplies so that she wouldn't scare Gohan and to take a moment to collect herself

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*BOOOM!!!*

We have our own count! Very Happy  What are your thoughts Vegeta?

Raditz: "Does it matter? We're going to wipe out this planet anyway." Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*BOOOM!!!*

Raditz: "Does it matter? We're going to wipe out this planet anyway." Twisted Evil
Temaki: "I'd spare the tech, it could be useful"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*BOOOM!!!*

Temaki: "I'd spare the tech, it could be useful"

Nappa: "On this primitive planet?"

Turles: "I say we just blow it up and consider it done. I doubt anybody would be interested in this mudball anyway."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
As Gohan and Goku were flying en route to Roshi's. Gohan and Goku were talking, Gohan looked down at the ocean in amazement at the sea. Gohan was discussing with Goku about the various kinds of sea life that lived under there. Some even bigger than the ones Goku would catch at the lake. Chi-Chi was just enjoying the father/son discussion. Then a strongest feeling of doom overcame her. She was filled with terror, she turned away then act like she was checking on the supplies so that she wouldn't scare Gohan and to take a moment to collect herself

Goku sensed his wife's distress and put a hand on her shoulder. "Everything okay?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Goku sensed his wife's distress and put a hand on her shoulder. "Everything okay?"

Chi-Chi eventually calmed down and nods, placing her hand on Goku's. "Just a little nervous about the party. But I'm sure everything will be fine"

As they got close to Kame House they see black smoke coming from it. It was enough to put Goku and Chi-Chi on alert. They got close to shore and they noticed Urigome signaling them in a frantic manner.

"It's Roshi! You have to help him!!!"

Seeing Mr.Turtle's distress caused a chill to flow all over Gohan, he looked up at Chi-Chi"Mom?"

Chi-Chi didn't respond, she just gently placed a hand on his shoulder and placed herself before him in an attempt to shield Gohan from whatever danger that lurks in the island. Goku got off the Nimbus then told Urigome to hide somewhere safe while he inspects the place.

It had an eerie quietness about it. The atmosphere on the island isn't as lively as it usually is, it was enough to make the hairs of the back of Goku's neck stand on end. He hadn't felt something like this since the Demon King Piccolo. He can sense Roshi's aura but it's gradually fading. He also sensed a more darker aura with Roshi's.

The place was like a warzone, whatever happened here he's relieved enough to know that his master wasn't going to go down easily.

"Gohan. No matter what you see or hear, take Nimbus and get as far away from here as you can" Chi-Chi whispered to Gohan

"I got to hand it to you old man. You actually managed to cause a crack in my armor" The tall figure looked down at Roshi as he has his foot on the Turtle Hermit's throat. Roshi's face is a complete crimson mask. "Just for that, I'm going to give you three minutes before I crush your throat"

Roshi spits blood up at the tall figure's face. The tall figure smears the blood, wearing it as face paint. "Just for that. I'll make it one minute" he senses three auras, one of them approaching closer. He turns and is now facing Son Goku, the champion of Earth. "Greetings, brother. It's been a long time. And finally, here we are."

OT: Cliffhanger! Gotta get some sleep Sleep

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Chi-Chi eventually calmed down and nods, placing her hand on Goku's. "Just a little nervous about the party. But I'm sure everything will be fine"

As they got close to Kame House they see black smoke coming from it. It was enough to put Goku and Chi-Chi on alert. They got close to shore and they noticed Urigome signaling them in a frantic manner.

"It's Roshi! You have to help him!!!"

Seeing Mr.Turtle's distress caused a chill to flow all over Gohan, he looked up at Chi-Chi"Mom?"

Chi-Chi didn't respond, she just gently placed a hand on his shoulder and placed herself before him in an attempt to shield Gohan from whatever danger that lurks in the island. Goku got off the Nimbus then told Urigome to hide somewhere safe while he inspects the place.

It had an eerie quietness about it. The atmosphere on the island isn't as lively as it usually is, it was enough to make the hairs of the back of Goku's neck stand on end. He hadn't felt something like this since the Demon King Piccolo. He can sense Roshi's aura but it's gradually fading. He also sensed a more darker aura with Roshi's.

The place was like a warzone, whatever happened here he's relieved enough to know that his master wasn't going to go down easily.

"Gohan. No matter what you see or hear, take Nimbus and get as far away from here as you can" Chi-Chi whispered to Gohan

"I got to hand it to you old man. You actually managed to cause a crack in my armor" The tall figure looked down at Roshi as he has his foot on the Turtle Hermit's throat. Roshi's face is a complete crimson mask. "Just for that, I'm going to give you three minutes before I crush your throat"

Roshi spits blood up at the tall figure's face. The tall figure smears the blood, wearing it as face paint. "Just for that. I'll make it one minute" he senses three auras, one of them approaching closer. He turns and is now facing Son Goku, the champion of Earth. "Greetings, brother. It's been a long time. And finally, here we are."

OT: Cliffhanger! Gotta get some sleep Sleep

"Brother?! Wha-look, I don't know who you or what you want, but get your foot off of Master Roshi, NOW!" Goku yelled at the long haired man. "If I really am the man you're looking for, then leave him alone and face me!" (Who the hell is this guy?! I can feel the power radiating right off of him...it-it's incredible...this guy might even be stronger than Garlic....)

more_horiz
Blue Haired Launch relaxed in Yellow Launch's Mindscape. "I guess we're going to have to fight again, huh. Well...at least it's against a bad guy."

Meanwhile, Hercule Satan looked out at East City with his 9 year old daughter Videl. "Now Videl, take in this view. Take in it's sights and sounds, it's people and it's smells. A true martial artist is always aware of their surroundings and knows how to spring into action at a moment's notice. How to focus their senses on the world around so that nothing can take them by-" A baseball flew out of the sky like a meteor right towards the two only for Hercule to grab it. "Surprise. Speaking of which, where did this come from?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply