ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Dark Knight: Fear Itself

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionThe Dark Knight: Fear Itself - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Dark Knight: Fear Itself

more_horiz
"That meeting went surprisingly well" Dr.Crane and Falcone rode in a car while leaving the meeting."Once we get rid of this new threat it will be even better. I want eyes and ears on those Red Hood brats"

"Consider it done. How do you want this Batman situation to be done?"Crane asked"Should we send-"

"I'm gonna tell you like I told Fish" Falcone stares directly into Crane's eyes, his gaze dead serious."We only use Jerome as a last resort and once we make sure there is no trail leading directly to us. The freaky boy has that odd combination of reliable yet leaves a messy trail in his wake and the last thing I want is his wild fantasies to cost me everything I've built"

"The Bat jumps at the sign of trouble right?" He continued"Well lets give him some trouble, those two hitmen we hired to go after Dent and Dawes? Well should The Bat decides to crash that party, he'll be having Killer Croc to deal with. Has he eaten yet?"

Crane shook his head.

Falcone grinned."Make sure he doesn't till tonight. I'd like to see the look on those lawyers faces when they see him" as the car speeds down the highway the sound of Falcone's laughter can be heard

descriptionThe Dark Knight: Fear Itself - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Dark Knight: Fear Itself

more_horiz
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/281897257900362565/
cheers Cool

more_horiz
His eyes opened, he felt slightly better than before. After observing his surroundings he discovered that he isn't in the pits.

"Just when I was starting to have some doubts"

Shireen leaned against the wall with her arms folded, her steel gaze studying Bruce."Alot of fire for someone so privileged."

"Who are you?"

"What you and Lady Talia will eventually become once you've survived Sensei's training. She has assigned me and Thanna to look after you and Lady Talia till the both of you are healed"

Bruce sits up."Where is she?"

Shireen grinned, amused at Bruce's sense of protectiveness."Your loyalty towards Lady Talia is admirable. It could also be your downfall if you're not careful"

"What do you mean?"

"The both of you have fought over 100 students just to get to the position you're at right now. You've used fear as a tool to maintain an edge against your opponent but remember this. There are forces that would love to take you out of the equation. What happened in the pit was just the beginning. All eyes are watching you now, so use this opportunity to always be one step ahead of your enemy."

Bruce looks down from the window of the Dent & Dawe's Lawfirm. Last night's incident was just a painful reminder of how much Gotham has changed. That fact alone has just inspired him in wanting to bring Gotham back to what it was before. The Dollmaker was just a message, its time for the criminals in Gotham to experience what they've brought upon the innocent civilians. And he's going to be the one to deliver that to them.

At the GCPD, Gordon made a list of potential suspects that could be Gotham's recent vigilante. Batman. His first and primary suspect is Bruce Wayne: He returns in Gotham then a few days later Batman shows up. That fact alone Jim couldn't shake off. Next one is Harvey Dent: Sure that idea sounds crazy, then again would it be too far fetched to believe that a man like Dent, as law biding as they come, took matters into his own hands when he knew that the law itself couldn't get the job done for him? There is also that longshot possibility. That some of the cops at the precinct mentioned. What if this Batman is an agent of the Red Hood's? Its obvious the group hates the Families that run Gotham and Batman could be their symbol for that.

A knock on the door and Gordon saves the files and shuts the laptop off."Come in"

Officer Montoya entered."Dr.Quinzell is here, sir"

"Thanks, Montoya" He gets up, grabs his coat, and heads out to greet the good doctor.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
His eyes opened, he felt slightly better than before. After observing his surroundings he discovered that he isn't in the pits.

"Just when I was starting to have some doubts"

Shireen leaned against the wall with her arms folded, her steel gaze studying Bruce."Alot of fire for someone so privileged."

"Who are you?"

"What you and Lady Talia will eventually become once you've survived Sensei's training. She has assigned me and Thanna to look after you and Lady Talia till the both of you are healed"

Bruce sits up."Where is she?"

Shireen grinned, amused at Bruce's sense of protectiveness."Your loyalty towards Lady Talia is admirable. It could also be your downfall if you're not careful"

"What do you mean?"

"The both of you have fought over 100 students just to get to the position you're at right now. You've used fear as a tool to maintain an edge against your opponent but remember this. There are forces that would love to take you out of the equation. What happened in the pit was just the beginning. All eyes are watching you now, so use this opportunity to always be one step ahead of your enemy."

Bruce looks down from the window of the Dent & Dawe's Lawfirm. Last night's incident was just a painful reminder of how much Gotham has changed. That fact alone has just inspired him in wanting to bring Gotham back to what it was before. The Dollmaker was just a message, its time for the criminals in Gotham to experience what they've brought upon the innocent civilians. And he's going to be the one to deliver that to them.

At the GCPD, Gordon made a list of potential suspects that could be Gotham's recent vigilante. Batman. His first and primary suspect is Bruce Wayne: He returns in Gotham then a few days later Batman shows up. That fact alone Jim couldn't shake off. Next one is Harvey Dent: Sure that idea sounds crazy, then again would it be too far fetched to believe that a man like Dent, as law biding as they come, took matters into his own hands when he knew that the law itself couldn't get the job done for him? There is also that longshot possibility. That some of the cops at the precinct mentioned. What if this Batman is an agent of the Red Hood's? Its obvious the group hates the Families that run Gotham and Batman could be their symbol for that.

A knock on the door and Gordon saves the files and shuts the laptop off."Come in"

Officer Montoya entered."Dr.Quinzell is here, sir"

"Thanks, Montoya" He gets up, grabs his coat, and heads out to greet the good doctor.

She breathed in and out as she braced herself to meet with the police officers. "Okay, just relax Harleen, it's just a police station. The stories about Gotham's officers are just rumors. Probably." She adjusted her coat and closed her eyes. "Okay, just breathe. Just breathe. One batch, two batch. Penny and dime. One batch, two batch. Penny and dime. Alright, let's do this." A big smile on her face and her head held high, she walked into the Goham City Police Station.

"You know, there's rumors of a Vigilante in Starling City too. Some guy in a hood. Do you think it's related at all?" Dent pondered. "I mean, at least this Vigilante is leaving his victims alive. So far."

more_horiz
The day went by pretty well, Bruce just went over the process of building an orphanage for the kids of Gotham. They all agreed that they needed a little guidance. And the right kind of guidance is what helps them become noble citizens rather than letting the harsh corruption of the city corrupt them. He even went as far as to propose a party at his place next week, inviting any of the Gotham higher class. As his way to showcase that he has returned and that while Batman can operate in the shadows, Bruce Wayne is the man of the public.

Nightfall is approaching and Bruce is at the cave, he looked at the monitor of the Families of Gotham. The Gotham Criminal Hierarchy. The Dollman was just a warning, and now he wants to make his message loud and clear. And he knows one crime boss in particular that needs to pay for reducing Gotham to the state that it's in. Falcone. A man with a nasty reputation of ruling the criminal underworld through fear.

He doesn't know the meaning of the word, and his control over Gotham is coming to an end. And Batman will see to that.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The day went by pretty well, Bruce just went over  the process of building an orphanage for the kids of Gotham. They all agreed that they needed a little guidance. And the right kind of guidance is what helps them become noble citizens rather than letting the harsh corruption of the city corrupt them. He even went as far as to propose a party at his place next week, inviting any of the Gotham higher class. As his way to showcase that he has returned and that while Batman can operate in the shadows, Bruce Wayne is the man of the public.

Nightfall is approaching and Bruce is at the cave, he looked at the monitor of the Families of Gotham. The Gotham Criminal Hierarchy. The Dollman was just a warning, and now he wants to make his message loud and clear. And he knows one crime boss in particular that needs to pay for reducing Gotham to the state that it's in. Falcone. A man with a nasty reputation of ruling the criminal underworld through fear.

He doesn't know the meaning of the word, and his control over Gotham is coming to an end. And Batman will see to that.

Howard "Scott" Branden, Leader of the GCPD SWAT Team under the command of Commissioner Gillian B. Loeb, patrolled a rooftop alongside his men as they kept an eye out for 'The Bat'. Squads of six men on different rooftops and more on the ground, all where they could see one another. Branden didn't really know what the story was with this bat freak, but, Loeb wanted it off the streets and if they needed to put a few bullets in him, oh well. Granted, the Families would offer more money for it alive first, but they would get paid all the same for the target delivered alive. "Branden to Squad 8, any sign of 'The Bat'?"
"Nothing yet sir. All clear."
"Keep an eye out and shoot to kill. Better safe than sorry boys."
"Are you sure about that sir?"
"Well, accidents can happen right?"

On another street, a blonde woman walked the streets looking completely unassuming. This was a dangerous street and that was the idea.  As she was approaching an alleyway, a mugger sprung out from the shadows and swiped at her. The woman screamed in horror and ran away with the mugger in pursuit as the woman cried out for help. But this was no ordinary mugging, there were police officers in hiding observing this show. They figured that if 'The Bat' really was the vigilante type, then this would be an excellent way to draw him out and arrest him. There were a few more sting operations going on of course with each team of officers using their own set ups. Nygma did make a plan but it was overly complicated, so they didn't go for it.

There were other patrol cars going around of course doing their nightly duties. James Gordon in particular was in the middle of a stakeout with Harvey Bullock. His partner was talking to him about something but his mind was elsewhere: Thinking about Barbara, the return of Wayne, The Dollmaker, The Bat, Gotham and the GCPD.

Gordon was washing his hands in the sink when Flass offered him a towel. Gordon accepted it...only to find a stack of hundreds in it. He grabbed the money and threw it back at Flass, who just sighed and caught it.
"I'm just offering Jimmy, thinking maybe some day you'll get wise."
"There's nothing wise about what you do Flass."
Well, Jimbo, you don't take the taste... makes us guys nervous. We both know the guys upstairs don't like it when you don't dance to their tune. Remember what happened to Danny."
Jim knew it all too well. Danny was a good cop, refused to share in some money that his fellow officers stole and offered to cut him in on. A friend eventually got Danny to take the money simply in order to not put himself at risk, but the damage was already done; Danny's hesitation to take the money convinced his crooked partners that he was only taking money now in an effort to get them in trouble with Internal Affairs, and they responded by killing him and doing a Frame-Up to avoid suspicion. Harvey tried taking them down, but nothing was able to stick, so they walked. It made his blood boil. "Don't you dare bring the kid into this Arnold." Jim warned him.
"I wasn't involved in that Jim, but I got the message. This is Gotham. You keep your head down, you do what you're told, you don't make waves and at the end of the day, you collect your paycheck and go home alive."
"It's because of attitudes like that that the mob took over!"
"Wise up Jim! I'm trying to save your punk ass! Think about what'll happen if you piss off the wrong people. It won't just be your ass on the line!"

"Am I right Jim? Jim? Earth To Jim!" Bullock nudged him.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Don Mooney's Limousine rolled into the Red Light District over in Gotham's East End. What was once an area of strip joints, brothels and other seedy locales populated by burnt out drunks collapsed in the gutter, battered strung-out prostitutes and seedy pimps, had been transformed into one of the most successful Band of Brothels in the city. Compared to the rest of Gotham, it was brightly lit up and surprisingly clean. This came about from Don Mooney working out a deal with the Demolition Girls: In exchange for a percentage of profits, the district became it's own little self-governing city, with a leadership and armed enforcers to make sure their women are treated properly by their clients. Police didn't interfere and none of the other criminals would dare touch them for fear of bringing down the wrath of not only the rest of the Demolition Girls, but Don Mooney as well. There were more rules of course, No child prostitutes, everyone does "business" fairly and treats everyone fairly well, and use of condoms is de regeur, an improvement of the old days. Even Mooney had her standards. And of course, she would regularly sell them new hardware at a discount. All in all, it was a profitable business venture. The gates opened up and the Limousine drove slowly. An eyepatch wearing woman with a machine gun and looked inside.
http://www.hersweat.com/furious-fitspiration-michelle-rodriguez/3/
Scissors rolled down the window and tilted down her sunglasses. She smiled and stood up straight and waved them in. "Look Alive Girls: It's Mooney!"

more_horiz
Gotham City: Uptown

Rather quiet in this district. Uptown is the section of Gotham where the rich and upper-class dwell. And where two of Gotham's notorious live. The Bertinelli's, Mandragora, Carmine Falcone. They each run rule uptown with an iron fist.

Carmine controls the law, the cops aren't that hard to manipulate if you knew how to squeeze them. Flatter them with more cash than their whole salary offers them but God help them if they should cross Falcone. He makes them pay through their families. Let your imagination run wild with that.

The Bertinelli's get theirs through politicians. They have a more, scratch my back you scratch ours, situation. Need an election to win or to keep a scandal from going out they'll arrange that. In exchange that they keep their name out of the papers and their operations running smoothly.

Mandragora? Business connections and through the media. If you wonder why the Families names have been out of every major news media outlet, this is why. And with one call, anyone who threatens the Families power is considered public enemy no.1.

Vic and Shane, dressed in black garbs patrolled the back streets till they made their way to the west district of Uptown Gotham. They both got out of their car as they made it to Gotham central park. "I don't know about you Vic, but I find this more creepy than the downtown district."

"Just keep your mind on the reward we'll get and you'll do fine" Vic, the tall, balding, and physically imposing, individual respond.

They stopped in a wooded area. Noticed an open sewer drain.

"Gentlemen"

They're startled when Crane appeared, quite literally out of nowhere. "Jesus Christ he could pass as a slasher from a horror movie!" Shane thought to himself.

"Timely, I find that commendable"

Vic nods."Out of curiosity, whose going to assist us for this mission?"

Crane motions downward."He's all the backup you two are going to need"

The two of them looked like all the color drained from their faces when they realized just who is going to assist them in their mission.

"I wouldn't keep Killer Croc waiting. And remember the arrangement, do not kill Dent or Dawes. Mr.Falcone doesn't want martyrs. Just kindly convince them to back off from their crusade"

Vic and Shane nods and the two climbed down. They wander the sewers, searching for the Croc in their night vision goggles. They froze when they heard a low growl.

"Identify yourselves" Croc growled in a demanding tone

Vic, keeping his voice steady."Names Vic and my partner next to me is Shane. We are hired by Falcone"

"Stop right there." Killer Croc circled the two men. He leered down at them."You follow me now, and you better keep up"

Vic and Shane nods

Inside the home of Harvey Dent and Rachel Dawes they over the proceedings of the orphanage Bruce proposed."Mind if I ask you a question? What do you think of this Batman individual?"

more_horiz
Jim snapped back to reality,he sighs."Ever wonder why we are doing this? Take tonight for example, instead of doing going after criminals we are on a manhunt for a guy who just brought down a notorious child killer. It would be different if he were like that nut in Starling City but he hasn't killed anybody and, from the looks of things, he's more than willing to work with us."

Detective John Blake went to the Gordon residence, the address is just how the commissioner described. He knocked on the door. A voice on the other end respond."Who is it?"

"Mrs.Gordon? This is detective John Blake, I was sent here by your husband"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Gotham City: Uptown

Rather quiet in this district. Uptown is the section of Gotham where the rich and upper-class dwell. And where two of Gotham's notorious live. The Bertinelli's, Mandragora, Carmine Falcone. They each run rule uptown with an iron fist.

Carmine controls the law, the cops aren't that hard to manipulate if you knew how to squeeze them. Flatter them with more cash than their whole salary offers them but God help them if they should cross Falcone. He makes them pay through their families. Let your imagination run wild with that.

The Bertinelli's get theirs through politicians. They have a more, scratch my back you scratch ours, situation. Need an election to win or to keep a scandal from going out they'll arrange that. In exchange that they keep their name out of the papers and their operations running smoothly.

Mandragora? Business connections and through the media. If you wonder why the Families names have been out of every major news media outlet, this is why. And with one call, anyone who threatens the Families power is considered public enemy no.1.

Vic and Shane, dressed in black garbs patrolled the back streets till they made their way to the west district of Uptown Gotham. They both got out of their car as they made it to Gotham central park. "I don't know about you Vic, but I find this more creepy than the downtown district."

"Just keep your mind on the reward we'll get and you'll do fine" Vic, the tall, balding, and physically imposing, individual respond.

They stopped in a wooded area. Noticed an open sewer drain.

"Gentlemen"

They're startled when Crane appeared, quite literally out of nowhere. "Jesus Christ he could pass as a slasher from a horror movie!" Shane thought to himself.

"Timely, I find that commendable"

Vic nods."Out of curiosity, whose going to assist us for this mission?"

Crane motions downward."He's all the backup you two are going to need"

The two of them looked like all the color drained from their faces when they realized just who is going to assist them in their mission.

"I wouldn't keep Killer Croc waiting. And remember the arrangement, do not kill Dent or Dawes. Mr.Falcone doesn't want martyrs. Just kindly convince them to back off from their crusade"

Vic and Shane nods and the two climbed down. They wander the sewers, searching for the Croc in their night vision goggles. They froze when they heard a low growl.

"Identify yourselves" Croc growled in a demanding tone

Vic, keeping his voice steady."Names Vic and my partner next to me is Shane. We are hired by Falcone"

"Stop right there." Killer Croc circled the two men. He leered down at them."You follow me now, and you better keep up"

Vic and Shane nods

Inside the home of Harvey Dent and Rachel Dawes they over the proceedings of the orphanage Bruce proposed."Mind if I ask you a question? What do you think of this Batman individual?"

Harvey flipped his coin and caught it in his hand and put it on the table without showing it. "Gotham City should be proud of an ordinary citizen standing against corruption. Think about it, this isn't some Johnny Come Lately Vigilante who waves a gun around, this guy is good. He took out the Dollmaker and his men without a single drop of blood, well, as far as we know anyway, and he did it without killing anybody. He saved those children and showed them at least part of his face. So we've got a skilled fighter who is protective of children and he hasn't killed anyone....so far." Dent shrugged. "I say we let him operate for now. It's too soon to make any judgment calls on him, but as long as he stays within those boundaries?" Dent lifted his palm off of the table, revealing the coin was heads. "Then I'd say he's an alright guy."

Shane signed himself and followed the Croc. He knew the rules for interacting with Waylon: Be quiet, don't piss him off, don't make eye contact and keep your limbs away from his mouth. (I wonder if we'll get a hazard bonus for this.)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Jim snapped back to reality,he sighs."Ever wonder why we are doing this? Take tonight for example, instead of doing going after criminals we are on a manhunt for a guy who just brought down a notorious child killer. It would be different if he were like that nut in Starling City but he hasn't killed anybody and, from the looks of things, he's more than willing to work with us."

Detective John Blake went to the Gordon residence, the address is just how the commissioner described. He knocked on the door. A voice on the other end respond."Who is it?"

"Mrs.Gordon? This is detective John Blake, I was sent here by your husband"

"Not a day goes by I haven't asked myself the same question brother." Bullock leaned back and sipped his coffee. "Buuuut if it makes you feel better, we could always look the other way if he does show up. Wouldn't be the first time the GCPD did that, am I right?" Laughing

Barbara hesitated before opening the door. If Jim really did send him, he would've given Blake a password, one he only entrusted in secret to his most loyal friends.
"Describe yourself in one sentence."

more_horiz
Falcone's in a rather festive mood. He has just about every police in his payroll to scout the city for it's resident vigilante. The other families wanted him alive but personally he couldn't care one way or another. If he's alive he has two delicious options: Feed him to Killer Croc or give him a one way trip to Crane's Asylum. With everything he has arranged, there is no way it could go wrong. Killer Croc wasn't his go-to guy for nothing. Also he has his security working round the clock. If anyone is looking at apprehending him, they'll be riddled with bullets.

On the balcony, he observed the city on top of his luxury suite. The city is his, and he isn't going to let some nut in a mask wreck it. "Game on, you gruesome son of a bitch"

He retired to his room. Once he gets a call from Crane that the mission is complete then he'll most definitely get into the festivities. He has Don Mooney's number and, his own words, her club has some of the finest pieces of ass he's ever seen. He's looking at giving the good Don a call and send a few girls over so they can celebrate with him. "Fish got taste, I'll give her that" Falcone thought to himself.

more_horiz
Detective Blake thought carefully, he'd understand Barbara's cautiousness. He has heard stories concerning not just the criminals but even the cops aren't the most savory of individuals."I'm just a cop who hates assholes who abuse the law for their own personal gain. And reality tv."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The day went by pretty well, Bruce just went over  the process of building an orphanage for the kids of Gotham. They all agreed that they needed a little guidance. And the right kind of guidance is what helps them become noble citizens rather than letting the harsh corruption of the city corrupt them. He even went as far as to propose a party at his place next week, inviting any of the Gotham higher class. As his way to showcase that he has returned and that while Batman can operate in the shadows, Bruce Wayne is the man of the public.

Howard "Scott" Branden, Leader of the GCPD SWAT Team under the command of Commissioner Gillian B. Loeb, patrolled a rooftop alongside his men as they kept an eye out for 'The Bat'. Squads of six men on different rooftops and more on the ground, all where they could see one another. Branden didn't really know what the story was with this bat freak, but, Loeb wanted it off the streets and if they needed to put a few bullets in him, oh well. Granted, the Families would offer more money for it alive first, but they would get paid all the same for the target delivered alive. "Branden to Squad 8, any sign of 'The Bat'?"

On another street, a blonde woman walked the streets looking completely unassuming. This was a dangerous street and that was the idea.  As she was approaching an alleyway, a mugger sprung out from the shadows and swiped at her. The woman screamed in horror and ran away with the mugger in pursuit as the woman cried out for help. But this was no ordinary mugging, there were police officers in hiding observing this show. They figured that if 'The Bat' really was the vigilante type, then this would be an excellent way to draw him out and arrest him. There were a few more sting operations going on of course with each team of officers using their own set ups. Nygma did make a plan but it was overly complicated, so they didn't go for it.

There were other patrol cars going around of course doing their nightly duties. James Gordon in particular was in the middle of a stakeout with Harvey Bullock. His partner was talking to him about something but his mind was elsewhere: Thinking about Barbara, the return of Wayne, The Dollmaker, The Bat, Gotham and the GCPD.

Gordon was washing his hands in the sink when Flass offered him a towel. Gordon accepted it...only to find a stack of hundreds in it. He grabbed the money and threw it back at Flass, who just sighed and caught it.
Well, Jimbo, you don't take the taste... makes us guys nervous. We both know the guys upstairs don't like it when you don't dance to their tune. Remember what happened to Danny."
Jim knew it all too well. Danny was a good cop, refused to share in some money that his fellow officers stole and offered to cut him in on. A friend eventually got Danny to take the money simply in order to not put himself at risk, but the damage was already done; Danny's hesitation to take the money convinced his crooked partners that he was only taking money now in an effort to get them in trouble with Internal Affairs, and they responded by killing him and doing a Frame-Up to avoid suspicion. Harvey tried taking them down, but nothing was able to stick, so they walked. It made his blood boil. "Don't you dare bring the kid into this Arnold." Jim warned him.
"I wasn't involved in that Jim, but I got the message. This is Gotham. You keep your head down, you do what you're told, you don't make waves and at the end of the day, you collect your paycheck and go home alive."
"Wise up Jim! I'm trying to save your punk ass! Think about what'll happen if you piss off the wrong people. It won't just be your ass on the line!"

______________________________________________________________________________________

Don Mooney's Limousine rolled into the Red Light District over in Gotham's East End. What was once an area of strip joints, brothels and other seedy locales populated by burnt out drunks collapsed in the gutter, battered strung-out prostitutes and seedy pimps, had been transformed into one of the most successful Band of Brothels in the city. Compared to the rest of Gotham, it was brightly lit up and surprisingly clean. This came about from Don Mooney working out a deal with the Demolition Girls: In exchange for a percentage of profits, the district became it's own little self-governing city, with a leadership and armed enforcers to make sure their women are treated properly by their clients. Police didn't interfere and none of the other criminals would dare touch them for fear of bringing down the wrath of not only the rest of the Demolition Girls, but Don Mooney as well. There were more rules of course, No child prostitutes, everyone does "business" fairly and treats everyone fairly well, and use of condoms is de regeur, an improvement of the old days. Even Mooney had her standards. And of course, she would regularly sell them new hardware at a discount. All in all, it was a profitable business venture. The gates opened up and the Limousine drove slowly. An eyepatch wearing woman with a machine gun and looked inside.
Scissors rolled down the window and tilted down her sunglasses. She smiled and stood up straight and waved them in. "Look Alive Girls: It's Mooney!"

Roselyn and Audrianna watched Mooney drive through. "What's Mooney doing here? We're paid up aren't we?"
Audrianna put an arm around her sister's waist and electricity danced around them. "I wouldn't worry about it. Probably just here for a fling."
Rosey rested her head on her sister's shoulder. "As yummy as that sounds, feels different. Think it has something to do with whoever took down Dollmaker?"
"Maybe. Ratguy right?"
"I think it's supposed to be a bat actually."
"Same thing."

Daciana Simeonescu was hanging around outside of The Millennium Nightclub sexting someone when she saw Don Mooney roll by and waved. "You up for a dance Miss Mooney?"
Fish rolled down the window and blew a kiss to Daciana. "Later. I'm here to see Raisa
Zavyalova Raisa Anatolievna was the Madame of the East End. She managed the girls and their profits and provided them with their combat training. She and Fish went way back and after they executed the last of the street pimps in the East End, Mooney put Raisa in charge. It was thanks to their work that the East End was transformed. There were a string of nightclubs, brothels, BDSM Clubs and Burlesque Clubs and more here where the ladies set their hours and made their own rules and woe be to anyone who violated those rules. The last time someone came through here and tried to cause trouble, the ladies left their corpses hanging from traffic lights as a warning. Just the way it goes in Gotham.

"Cool, cool. Momma Raisa's going to be in The Underworld."

"Thanks Daciana. Let's roll Scissors."

Scissors drove on down a few streets the women were walking. All different flavors of ladies, each with different styles and weapons on their person. Even the most harmless looking of the ladies would have a weapon on their person. That was life in the East End. That was Pleasure City. They arrived at a fancy looking hotel which had armed women guarding the front and snipers on top.

Pelyovinia walked over to the limo with her flamethrower axe in hand. Scissors calmly rolled down the window. "Crabaconda." She said today's password the power lifter. She nodded and called it in to the others and the gate was opened up and the limo rolled up to the front door. Scissors got out and opened the door for Mooney, Robyn and the other ladies she brought with her. "Who's the new girl?"
"Just someone I'm taking under my wing." Mooney smiled. "Come along little bird."
Scissors patted Robyn on the back. "Don't worry, they're cool."

Kymbrea Barrett looked Robyn over. "Think I know you. Haven't you been in the ring a few times?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Detective Blake thought carefully, he'd understand Barbara's cautiousness. He has heard stories concerning not just the criminals but even the cops aren't the most savory of individuals."I'm just a cop who hates assholes who abuse the law for their own personal gain. And reality tv."

That was it. Barbara unlocked the door for him. "Hello Detective. Come on in."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Roselyn and Audrianna watched Mooney drive through. "What's Mooney doing here? We're paid up aren't we?"
Audrianna put an arm around her sister's waist and electricity danced around them. "I wouldn't worry about it. Probably just here for a fling."
Rosey rested her head on her sister's shoulder. "As yummy as that sounds, feels different. Think it has something to do with whoever took down Dollmaker?"
"Maybe. Ratguy right?"
"Same thing."

Daciana Simeonescu was hanging around outside of The Millennium Nightclub sexting someone when she saw Don Mooney roll by and waved. "You up for a dance Miss Mooney?"
Fish rolled down the window and blew a kiss to Daciana. "Later. I'm here to see Raisa
Zavyalova Raisa Anatolievna was the Madame of the East End. She managed the girls and their profits and provided them with their combat training. She and Fish went way back and after they executed the last of the street pimps in the East End, Mooney put Raisa in charge. It was thanks to their work that the East End was transformed. There were a string of nightclubs, brothels, BDSM Clubs and Burlesque Clubs and more here where the ladies set their hours and made their own rules and woe be to anyone who violated those rules. The last time someone came through here and tried to cause trouble, the ladies left their corpses hanging from traffic lights as a warning. Just the way it goes in Gotham.

Scissors drove on down a few streets the women were walking. All different flavors of ladies, each with different styles and weapons on their person. Even the most harmless looking of the ladies would have a weapon on their person. That was life in the East End. That was Pleasure City. They arrived at a fancy looking hotel which had armed women guarding the front and snipers on top.

Pelyovinia walked over to the limo with her flamethrower axe in hand. Scissors calmly rolled down the window. "Crabaconda." She said today's password the power lifter. She nodded and called it in to the others and the gate was opened up and the limo rolled up to the front door. Scissors got out and opened the door for Mooney, Robyn and the other ladies she brought with her. "Who's the new girl?"
"Just someone I'm taking under my wing." Mooney smiled. "Come along little bird."

Kymbrea Barrett looked Robyn over. "Think I know you. Haven't you been in the ring a few times?"
Robyn nods." Eight and o currently"

"I knew I recognized you the moment you entered the room" Tabitha Galavan puts her drink down, she strolled towards the young woman. She's a tall one, as Robyn deduced, she could rival Mooney in that regard. And just as imposing.

Tabitha arrived to conduct a little business when that was settled, she decided to unwind a little. Her eyes examined Robyn, who just stared at her. Keeping a professional approach."I find the way that you fight quite exhilarating"

"Just trying to get out of there alive"

Tabitha smiled, she reached out, caressing the side of Robyn's face with one hand then cupped her chin gently."Aren't we all, my dear"

(Yikes) Robyn thought to herself."At least buy me dinner first"

Tabitha laughed she looks at Mooney"I like her"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Maybe. Ratguy right?"
"Same thing."

Robyn nods." Eight and o currently"

"I knew I recognized you the moment you entered the room" Tabitha Galavan puts her drink down, she strolled towards the young woman. She's a tall one, as Robyn deduced, she could rival Mooney in that regard. And just as imposing.

Tabitha arrived to conduct a little business when that was settled, she decided to unwind a little. Her eyes examined Robyn, who just stared at her. Keeping a professional approach."I find the way that you fight quite exhilarating"

"Just trying to get out of there alive"

Tabitha smiled, she reached out, caressing the side of Robyn's face with one hand then cupped her chin gently."Aren't we all, my dear"

(Yikes) Robyn thought to herself."At least buy me dinner first"

Tabitha laughed she looks at Mooney"I like her"

"My girl's a spitfire no doubt." Mooney smirked. "Since we came all the way here, how about you ladies unwind for right now. I'll be upstairs conducting business."

"Batting 8-0 eh? Not bad kid. You've got a future in that ring."

The lady gangsters took some edge off and talked with the ladies.

Jewel approached Scissors. "You haven't been back in awhile Scissors. We've missed you."

"Yeah work's been murder." She joked.

Mooney walked up the stairs and passed Peach, one of her favorites. Mooney trailed a hand across her as she walked by. "You here for business or pleasure?"
"A bit of both but business first darling."
"That's just like you. Raisa's waiting for you!"

Mooney walked up the stairs and into her room which was guarded by four armed women. When they saw Mooney approach they stood aside and she opened up the double doors. As Mooney closed the doors behind her Raisa stood up and swiftly approached Mooney who made the first move. Seduction was just one of Mooney's talents, moving into Raisa's personal space with just the right look of heat in her eyes. She didn't just look at the woman, she looked into her as if she knew her desires. With the kiss came the smooth touch of her body, poised, just the right blend of relaxation and tension. Mooney's hand drifted to her hip. It settled there and pulled her closer. She inhaled sharply. She was against her beautiful perfect chest. She splayed her hand against it, intending to push her away, but instead she left it there. Their breathing quickened and she began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. Her limp body began to tremble uncontrollably. Her head was angled slightly to the side as Mooney's lips came closer and closer to hers. She was surprised to find her own lips parted. Their breaths mingled. Her heart fluttered inside her chest. At first, it was a delicate butterfly of a kiss. Then Mooney's arms encircled her and minutes passed in seconds before they finally parted and Mooney licked her lips.
"Oh I have missed you." Her hands slid down to Mooney's ass and Mooney kept her hands on Raisa's hips. "You as well my tattooed darling."
"Coming all this way to see me, is this a special occasion?"
"Kind of. While you certainly take my breath away, I'm actually here to talk to you about The Bat."

more_horiz
In the Grayson residence. It was a small apartment in the worst part of the neighborhood and both Steph and Robyn agreed on it's to never leave the door late at night. The complex wasn't good during the day but at night it's just worse. But it gives them a roof over their head till Robyn makes enough money for them to move into a better place.

She keeps to herself in the living room. She surfs the web on Batman's debut. The gears in her mind started going over 100mph. She tries to connect Batman's debut to Bruce Wayne's return. Everyone has a motivation to dress up in a Bat costume. When she looked at a past news article involving the death of Bruce's parents a skeptic side of her says it's ridiculous. But what if there is truth to it?

She shook her head."No rich guy has ever cared about us, what makes him any different?" she checked herself. That is just what Robyn told her when she provide that theory. She puts that into consideration. She then search the net, Bruce Wayne opening an orphanage? That was generous of him. Considering what the kids went through. Steph considered applying for a job there. "Robyn's better than this," she says to herself, it's not the fact that Robyn was in The Don's radar. She's worried about the next step. And she wants to get Robyn out before that happens.

more_horiz
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/565061084469639676/

Upstairs, just a few doors down from where the Don is unwinding. Tabitha showed Robyn her private quarters. Robyn is amazed at not just the size but also how quiet it is when compared to the festivities that is going downstairs. And most definitely in The Don's room.

"You could hear a pin drop"Robyn commented

"Custom made and the best money well spent." Tabitha says. Robyn eyes her fixing the two a couple of drinks."I like my privacy, Ms.Grayson"

"Who doesn't?" Robyn's heart raced. She didn't show any sign of anxiety, she sees it as facing an opponent in the ring. Keep cool and don't let your opponent show any weakness. Tabitha gave Robyn her drink."To what do we toast?"

"I would like to make a toast to lying, stealing, cheating and drinking. If you're going to lie, lie for a friend. If you're going to steal, steal a heart. If your going to cheat, cheat death. And if you're going to drink, drink with me."

Robyn gave a half smile at Tabitha's broaden one, they clinked their respective drinks. "BTW. I never got your full name"

"Tabitha Galavan"

(Oh...My...God) Robyn has heard of the Galavan siblings and all that past anxiety she felt from before just shot straight up in high volume. Especially now she's standing in the same room as one. Admittingly to herself. One who is a smoking hot amazonian woman. And oh God that accent is enough to make Robyn hot

"Bond, James Bond" Robyn responds which caused Tabitha to chuckle."Really should be a female. So tell me, what is your relationship with The Don"

Robyn shrugs, she quickly glanced at her own hand holding the drink. Still steady."Just an apprenticeship. Still learning the basics of how her empire works"

(So Fish haven't claimed her yet? Good to know) Tabitha thought to herself."Have a seat, I like to get to know my potential allies a little better"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/565061084469639676/

Upstairs, just a few doors down from where the Don is unwinding. Tabitha showed Robyn her private quarters. Robyn is amazed at not just the size but also how quiet it is when compared to the festivities that is going downstairs. And most definitely in The Don's room.

"You could hear a pin drop"Robyn commented

"Custom made and the best money well spent." Tabitha says. Robyn eyes her fixing the two a couple of drinks."I like my privacy, Ms.Grayson"

"Who doesn't?" Robyn's heart raced. She didn't show any sign of anxiety, she sees it as facing an opponent in the ring. Keep cool and don't let your opponent show any weakness. Tabitha gave Robyn her drink."To what do we toast?"

"I would like to make a toast to lying, stealing, cheating and drinking. If you're going to lie, lie for a friend. If you're going to steal, steal a heart. If your going to cheat, cheat death. And if you're going to drink, drink with me."

Robyn gave a half smile at Tabitha's broaden one, they clinked their respective drinks. "BTW. I never got your full name"

"Tabitha Galavan"

(Oh...My...God) Robyn has heard of the Galavan siblings and all that past anxiety she felt from before just shot straight up in high volume. Especially now she's standing in the same room as one. Admittingly to herself. One who is a smoking hot amazonian woman. And oh God that accent is enough to make Robyn hot

"Bond, James Bond" Robyn responds which caused Tabitha to chuckle."Really should be a female. So tell me, what is your relationship with The Don"

Robyn shrugs, she quickly glanced at her own hand holding the drink. Still steady."Just an apprenticeship. Still learning the basics of how her empire works"

(So Fish haven't claimed her yet? Good to know) Tabitha thought to herself."Have a seat, I like to get to know my potential allies a little better"

Oh this is going to be so good.

Do the Galavans still have beef with the Wayne's in this version?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply