ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionThe Ultimate Leaf Ninja EmptyThe Ultimate Leaf Ninja

more_horiz
Note: Much like Dragonball Ultimate this is not just a reboot of Naruto but this is a fresh new take on the series. Now as to why am I doing this? Well I'm not going to go over the problems I had with the canon series because that would be several essays worth alone. What I can say is don't expect this to be a scene by scene version of the canon series. As the tagline would say: "Things change" So liberties are gonna be taken baby!!!

This is my way of making salvaging the crap that was canon by turning it into a fun and engaging series.

descriptionThe Ultimate Leaf Ninja EmptyRe: The Ultimate Leaf Ninja

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Note: Much like Dragonball Ultimate this is not just a reboot of Naruto but this is a fresh new take on the series. Now as to why am I doing this? Well I'm not going to go over the problems I had with the canon series because that would be several essays worth alone. What I can say is don't expect this to be a scene by scene version of the canon series. As the tagline would say: "Things change" So liberties are gonna be taken baby!!!

This is my way of making salvaging the crap that was canon by turning it into a fun and engaging series.

The Ultimate Leaf Ninja 3885917_8274991459_Narut
cheers

descriptionThe Ultimate Leaf Ninja EmptyEPISODE 1: ENTER NARUTO UZUMAKI

more_horiz
12 Years Ago, A Nine-tailed Fox Suddenly Appeared. Its Tails Lashed Out Smashing Mountains And Sent Tidal Waves Crashing To The Shores.

The Ultimate Leaf Ninja NVP5UzF

One Shinobi Faced The Nine-tailed Fox In Mortal Combat. (He Sacrificed His Life To Capture The Beast, And Seal It In A Human Body. This Ninja, Was Known As The Fourth Hokage.

The Ultimate Leaf Ninja 22617_naruto_4th_hokage_vs_kyuubi

In A Final Gambit To Contain The Beast's Power, It Was Sealed Within The Body Of His Only Son.

The Ultimate Leaf Ninja El2VplM

A Boy Who Would Grow To Become A Legend Known Throughout The World.

His Name Is Naruto Uzumaki!

descriptionThe Ultimate Leaf Ninja EmptyRe: The Ultimate Leaf Ninja

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply