ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Avengers

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Avengers - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Avengers

more_horiz
OT: Legato, you have some PM's over in CBR. Smile

more_horiz
Hawkeye didn't have to ask if Natasha left for her mission, he looked at her number on his cellphone and considered calling her to wish her luck, he thought twice about doing that as he knows how she feels about people calling her while she's working

Inside the Sonic Jet Natasha and Black Cat were heading towards their assigned mission to assist the rest of the X-Men in the raid against Weapon Plus"Did it end on good terms? If you don't mind me asking"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Hawkeye didn't have to ask if Natasha left for her mission, he looked at her number on his cellphone and considered calling her to wish her luck, he thought twice about doing that as he knows how she feels about people calling her while she's working

Inside the Sonic Jet Natasha and Black Cat were heading towards their assigned mission to assist the rest of the X-Men in the raid against Weapon Plus"Did it end on good terms? If you don't mind me asking"

"Yes." Natasha said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: Legato, you have some PM's over in CBR. Smile

Caught em. Loving High School of The Dead

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yes." Natasha said.

"Change of topic noted. So ever teamed up with the X-Men before?" Black Cat asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yes." Natasha said.

"Change of topic noted. So ever teamed up with the X-Men before?" Black Cat asked

"Once or twice. Once with Logan and a later time with the entire team against The Brotherhood." Widow said. "At least until the Scarlet Witch zapped me. I don't remember much after that."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yes." Natasha said.

"Once or twice. Once with Logan and a later time with the entire team against The Brotherhood." Widow said. "At least until the Scarlet Witch zapped me. I don't remember much after that."

"Mystics" Black Cat shook her head" Even my luck powers couldn't stand up to that"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yes." Natasha said.

"Mystics" Black Cat shook her head" Even my luck powers couldn't stand up to that"

"Yeah. I think next time I'll use a 50 Caliber Sniper Rifle instead. Less chance of getting attacked by a superhuman."

more_horiz
"Here. I. Come. Ready. Or. Not!" The large beheamoth Mr. Hyde swings the rafters from the inside of the clock tower and dives at both Jade Dragon and Spider-Lady. Jade Dragon throws a flash detonator at him, it flashed and blinded Hyde"Say hello to 21st Century Tech you savage"Jade Dragon said as she leaped then took out her Dragon Fangs, she presses the button and the two cables shot out and wrapped themselves around his throat

Watching the whole thing at the control room Lady Liberty hears the door open, seeing Hawkeye come in"How was your mission?" Clint grunted, still sore from the fight with Sabertooth, as he sits down"Think Logan and Laura had any idea how good it is for them to have regeneration"

"Logan would testify that regeneration or not he would still be sore ofter going a few rounds with Hulk, give or take a few days" Carol smiled

"Probably one of the few crazy enough to fight him head on." Clint looks on"What century is this?"

"The Victorian Era. The enemy of that era they're facing is Mr.Hyde" Carol said

"Bet you 100 that MJ takes him down first"Clint said

"Interested in how they do as a team. Raincheck?"Carol asked

"Sure"Clint said

"Once it's over I'll see that your post battle injuries are taken care of"Carol said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Here. I. Come. Ready. Or. Not!" The large beheamoth Mr. Hyde swings the rafters from the inside of the clock tower and dives at both Jade Dragon and Spider-Lady. Jade Dragon throws a flash detonator at him, it flashed and blinded Hyde"Say hello to 21st Century Tech you savage"Jade Dragon said as she leaped then took out her Dragon Fangs, she presses the button and the two cables shot out and wrapped themselves around his throat

Watching the whole thing at the control room Lady Liberty hears the door open, seeing Hawkeye come in"How was your mission?" Clint grunted, still sore from the fight with Sabertooth, as he sits down"Think Logan and Laura had any idea how good it is for them to have regeneration"

"Logan would testify that regeneration or not he would still be sore ofter going a few rounds with Hulk, give or take a few days" Carol smiled

"Probably one of the few crazy enough to fight him head on." Clint looks on"What century is this?"

"Sure"Clint said

"Once it's over I'll see that your post battle injuries are taken care of"Carol said

Spider-Lady jumped in the air and sprayed webs onto Hyde's face to blind and distract him and then unleashed a punch-kick combo on his body.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sure"Clint said

Spider-Lady jumped in the air and sprayed webs onto Hyde's face to blind and distract him and then unleashed a punch-kick combo on his body.

"Uhoo moore" Mr.Hyde said under the webbing then he kicked at Spider-Lady's stomach
(You whore)

"Classy fellow"Clint commented to Carol Danvers

Jade Dragon pulled back on the cord then pressed a button then electricity surged through Mr.Hyde"AAAARGH" Mr.Hyde said then he grabbed the cord then he pulled but Jade Dragon still kept her footing and a strong grip then pulled tighter as Hyde gripped the cord around his throat

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sure"Clint said

"Uhoo moore" Mr.Hyde said under the webbing then he kicked at Spider-Lady's stomach
(You whore)

Jade Dragon pulled back on the cord then pressed a button then electricity surged through Mr.Hyde"AAAARGH" Mr.Hyde said then he grabbed the cord then he pulled but Jade Dragon still kept her footing and a strong grip then pulled tighter as Hyde gripped the cord around his throat

Spider Sense allowed her to dodge the foot. She webbed up one of her fists to allow her to punch him and jumped in the air, slamming her fist into his face as hard as she could.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sure"Clint said

(You whore)

Spider Sense allowed her to dodge the foot. She webbed up one of her fists to allow her to punch him and jumped in the air, slamming her fist into his face as hard as she could.

Mr.Hyde grunted as Spider-Lady punched, he then reached back to grab the cord then yanked as hard as he could Jade Dragon shot then her back hits the large bell. The sound of the bell rang and Jade Dragon falls down the clock tower. She recovers then she reached to her side to pull out another Dragon Fangs and shot it and it wrapped itself around one of the boards

Mr.Hyde rips the webbing off then takes the cord from his throat then whips it at Spider-Lady

more_horiz
Got a RP in the X-Men thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sure"Clint said

(You whore)

Mr.Hyde grunted as Spider-Lady punched, he then reached back to grab the cord then yanked as hard as he could Jade Dragon shot then her back hits the large bell. The sound of the bell rang and Jade Dragon falls down the clock tower. She recovers then she reached to her side to pull out another Dragon Fangs and shot it and it wrapped itself around one of the boards

Mr.Hyde rips the webbing off then takes the cord from his throat then whips it at Spider-Lady

Spider-Lady jumped over the cords and then leaped down after Dragon, shooting one web back up the building and grabbing Jade Dragon just as the web strand landed. Spider-Lady then sling shotted them back up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sure"Clint said

(You whore)

Spider-Lady jumped over the cords and then leaped down after Dragon, shooting one web back up the building and grabbing Jade Dragon just as the web strand landed. Spider-Lady then sling shotted them back up.

Mr.Hyde leaped down at them, Jade Dragon grabbed Spider-Lady then tossed her to the far left to avoid Mr.Hyde's incoming onslaught then Jade Dragon grabbed a board then like a tiger she shot herself at Mr.Hyde. He punched at her but she countered by grabbing his wrist then she wrapped her legs around Mr.Hyde's throat, she caught the cord then as Hyde proceed to punch her she wraped the cord around his wrist and she twist her body around Hyde tying his other wrist together then her legs lets go of Hyde's neck. Sending him crashing through a wooden pillar while continuing his fall

Viewing this Clint caught a familiar pattern of Jade Dragon's attack

"You taught her that move?" Clint asked Carol who shook her head"Cant take the credit with that one"

Jade Dragon sees Mr.Hyde being caught in Spider-Lady's webbing"Nice catch"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sure"Clint said

(You whore)

Mr.Hyde leaped down at them, Jade Dragon grabbed Spider-Lady then tossed her to the far left to avoid Mr.Hyde's incoming onslaught then Jade Dragon grabbed a board then like a tiger she shot herself at Mr.Hyde. He punched at her but she countered by grabbing his wrist then she wrapped her legs around Mr.Hyde's throat, she caught the cord then as Hyde proceed to punch her she wraped the cord around his wrist and she twist her body around Hyde tying his other wrist together then her legs lets go of Hyde's neck. Sending him crashing through a wooden pillar while continuing his fall

"You taught her that move?" Clint asked Carol who shook her head"Cant take the credit with that one"

Spider-Lady gave a thumb's up. "Back at you. Now then, time to wrap this up." MJ giggled and descended on Hyde like a spider descends on it's prey, crawling all around the web and spraying him with webbing until he was cocooned in it. She made sure he could breathe and stood up. "And that takes care of that."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sure"Clint said

(You whore)

Spider-Lady gave a thumb's up. "Back at you. Now then, time to wrap this up." MJ giggled and descended on Hyde like a spider descends on it's prey, crawling all around the web and spraying him with webbing until he was cocooned in it. She made sure he could breathe and stood up. "And that takes care of that."

"Doesn't look so tough now" Jade Dragon said then Carol ended the simulation

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sure"Clint said

(You whore)

"That was a nice workout. You okay?" MJ asked as she took off her mask.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sure"Clint said

(You whore)

"Yeah" Jasmine said pressing the button that changed her out of her suit and stands in a dark green and black wetsuit"Taken worse shots, ears still ringing though. You?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sure"Clint said

(You whore)

"Yeah" Jasmine said pressing the button that changed her out of her suit and stands in a dark green and black wetsuit"Taken worse shots, ears still ringing though. You?"

"Just fine. Didn't get hit. Spider Sense."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sure"Clint said

(You whore)

"Course" Jasmine said"Going to hit the showers"

"Well that was a nice exercise" Clint said getting up

"Need help getting that looked at?" Carol asked

"I'll manage but thanks for the concern" Clint said"Just going to visit St.Johns then sleep it off afterwards"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sure"Clint said

(You whore)

"Course" Jasmine said"Going to hit the showers"

"Well that was a nice exercise" Clint said getting up

"Need help getting that looked at?" Carol asked

"I'll manage but thanks for the concern" Clint said"Just going to visit St.Johns then sleep it off afterwards"

"See you." MJ said. "So, what's next?"

more_horiz
Locker room

Jasmine had already changed out of her Jade Dragon attire, freshened up, and into her civilian attire" You certainly can think on your feet" Carol said approaching her

"Even in a simulation I always have to be ready at all times"Jasmine said

more_horiz
MJ checked out what the rest of the simulations were.

"Doctor Doom.....Brotherhood....Logan's Run...Sinister Six...Deadpool..." MJ smiled. "Deadpool sounds good." She said and powered up the simulation.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply