ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionMING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  EmptyMING & the Loveless Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw

more_horiz

theme song

Chapter 1: A Troubled Youth!

The year is 2017 at a dirty and dingy place where underground cage fights are being held a masked woman wearing goggles is in the crowd watching the bloody fights. After the last fight ends the host of the cage fights asks who among the crowd would like to step up and give it a tried. The masked woman raises her hand. " I'll do it, " The masked woman said.

The host looks at the masked woman." Huh, Siphon wait. What would she be doing here of all places, and since when did she wear a white mask, " the Host said in a confused tone.

The masked woman just stares at the man. " I don't know who this Siphon is but I'm not her!" The Mask woman said.

The host looks at the masked woman." So who are you then ?" The host said.

The Mask woman comments on this," I'm Iron Claw and I want to take on the toughest opponent you have, " Iron Claw said.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  WEeZEYh

The host looks at the woman." Okay but first you must pass the examination. This is a meta only fight after all! So if you don't an ability then you can't challenge champ it's as simple as that," the host said.

The host takes out a device from his pocket and uses to scan Iron Claw. " This device is an ability scanner it can pick up rather or not you have an ability. It has a 100% success rate! " The Host said.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  Y93FLrG

The host looks at the readings on his device which read no power detected. " Okay so your just a normal girl. Well, tough luck kid but you have to leave !" The host said.

Iron Claw stares at the man." I'm not leaving until I fight your champion!" Iron Claw said

The Host comments on this. " Look kid this is for metas only and your clearly not a meta so you will have to leave!" The host said.

With a flash, Iron claw is already in the ring and the host looks at her dumbfounding. " Huh, how in the hell did she get over there without me noticing, my enhance vision should have been able to track her movements. Hey you get out of the ring now I told you this is for metas only!" the host said.

A tall Lanky woman who is in the ring looks at the host." It's all right Tom I Askua Mazauakioi will be a delight to crush this powerless girl!" Askua said.

Iron Claw looks at Askua and sighs." Is this a joke I ask for your toughest fighter not this beanpole here!" Iron Claw said.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  3bekfuR

Tom puts on a big smile. " This is our toughest fighter Askuka show her," Tom said.

Askua smiles and suddenly she starts increasing her size and muscle mass until she's as big as the hulk. Askua looks down on Iron Claw. " What was that about me being a beanpole little girl!" Askua said.

Tom looks at Iron Claw." Well, it's been nice knowing you girl," Tom said. (Poor girl she's not going to less even a second against Askua, ) Tom thought.

Tom flips a switch and puts up a barrier. " Okay now that the barrier is up the fight can begin, who will win ladies and gentleman Askua or the powerless newcomer Iron Claw? My money is on Askua," Tom said.

Askua strikes at Iron claw and Iron claw is caught by surprise as Askua giant fist slams into her. Iron claw is sent flying into the barrier which she bounces off of. Iron claw coughs up blood." Shit, she's faster and stronger than she looks, if I was a human that attack just now would have killed me, Iron Claw said.

Iron claw fights Askua in a bloody cage match dodging her blows and each blow from Askua has enough force to pulverize a building to dust. Iron Claw trades blows with Askua and is doing damage to her despite being weaker than Askua due to the hardness of her metal hands.

Tom notices something strange is going on." Wait she's actually damaging Askua but how is that possible? She doesn't have any ability I check, and my device is never wrong!" Tom said.

During the match, Askua looks at a bruised and bloody Iron claw." I'm going to let you in on a little secret I'm going easy on you little girl since you have no powers!" said Asuka.

Iron claw wipes the blood off her mouth and brings out her claws." come on give me your best shot!" Iron Claw said.

Askua delivers a powerful blow that has the force of a tactical nuke and Iron claw somehow withstands the attack much to Askua bewilderment." Huh, she didn't budge from my attack, how the hell is that possible? What the hell is going on here, Tom I thought you said she didn't have any powers ?" Askua said.

Tom looks at Askua." Yeah, my device-detect she didn't have any powers and it's never wrong. So I don't know what in the hell is going on!" Tom said in a nervous tone.

Iron Claw smiles. (These metal wings of mine are useful as a shield, and it's a good thing I'm camouflage otherwise that brute would have noticed my metal wings,) Iron Claw thought.

Askua keeps striking at Iron Claw, but Iron Claw doesn't seem to be giving an inch. (This makes no sense I was pummeling her ass before. So how in the hell could I not budge her now unless of course, she's using a barrier of some kind? Wait she doesn't have any powers so how could she use a barrier to protect herself from my blows, unless of course, she's one of those that uses tech to cheat in that case I just attack her from behind,) Askua thought.

Askua quickly appears behind Iron claw and grabs her from behind in a bear hug. "I'm going to grind your bones into dust little girl," Askua said. Askua tightens her grip and Iron claw tries to back free as she grins in intense pain. Askua keeps on applying more pressure.

" I must admit you are tougher than you look little girl normally my opponents snap easily when I do this, but not you! You seem a lot denser then you appear little girl which makes it all the more joy to crush you," Askua said. Iron claw launches a counter-attack stab Askua in the gut a dozen of times until she let's go.

Askua looks at the blood on her shirt. " Damn you do you know how much this shirt cost," Askua yelled.

Iron claw just looks at Askua. " I don't care I came here looking for a fight. So are you going to continue this fight or you just going to stand their whining about a stupid shirt, " Iron Claw said.

Askua gets angry at Iron claw's comment." Oh, I'm going to enjoy crushing you!" Askua said. Iron Claw and Askua continue their fight as Iron claw viciously strikes at Askua craving up her body with her metal claws.

Tom who is watching the fight comments, " Ladies and gentleman we have never witnessed such a violent and bloody fight as this before. What's more, it seems that the newcomer is holding her own against Askuka which is a first!" Tom said.

(But how is this seemingly powerless girl able to go toe to toe with Askua? It just doesn't make any sense. Askua should be able to crush her easily! That power, that speed it shouldn't be possible, ) Tom thought.

Tom looks at his device. (How can this girl be strong enough to go toe to toe with Askua and have such speed. My device didn't pick up her having super strength or speed, or any ability for that matter. Wait unless that's just her natural strength and speed, but that's impossible how can anything be naturally that strong and fast, However, I guess it's the only explanation that makes sense, ) Tom thought.

Askua just then realizes something. (That move she did just now that was one of my moves dammit this twerp is copying my moves, what is she a freaking monkey? Heh if she thinks she can beat me just by copying me that bitch has another thing coming!) Askua thought.

Tom and the crowd watch the gruesome fight unfold as both Iron claw and her opponent trade blows with each other. Askua delivers a mighty blow that sends Ming to her knees. Ming coughs up blood and Askua looks at.

" Heh looks like you're not totally covered in armor, See I been studying you this entire fight and notice something you have on some kind of invisible high tech armor plating! That's why you were able to stand toe to toe against me, too bad that armor of yours doesn't cover you completely," Askua said.

Askua stares menacingly at Iron Claw." Yeah, I thought I was going to lose there, but now that I know were to aim this will be as fire victory for me. I admit you were a tough opponent, but it's over, and with this final blow I will be declared the winner of this fight!" Askua said.

Just as Askua is about to deliver the final blow she feels a strong gust of wind temporary blinds her." Huh, where in the hell is this gust of wind coming from ?" Askua said.

She regains her sight and sees Ming standing in a disturbing position. " Hey what the hell is wrong with you?" Askua said.

Ming just stares at Askua. " I will not lose I refuse, to lose," Ming mutters under her breath.

Ming's hair turns Fiery red and glowing pink swirling patterns appear on her body. Ming then lifts up her head, and when she looks up at Askua her eyes are a bright yellow.

Askua looks at the Ming in shock." This is most peculiar did she just transform? No matter I'm sure it won't be enough to stand against my might," Askua said.

Askua delivers a blow and suddenly Ming vanishes. " What the hell she wasn't this fast before," Askua said. Askua then delivers a blow that sends a shock wave that affects the entire area it knocks Ming down, but she gets back up." What the hell it's like she's not even registering pain anymore, It's like she's become completely berserk," Askua said.

Askua continues to fight Ming in a bloody battle but in the end, Ming's sheer savagery and ferociousness win out as she claws up Askua's face and the sight is just gruesome as Ming mimics the striking motions of a bear. Tom flips the switch and walks into the cage and attempts to pull Iron claw off the tried and exhausted Askua. " Come on that's enough killing isn't allow," Tom said in a worried tone.

After hearing Tom's peels and see the fear in Askua's eyes Ming snaps back to normal and returns to her base form. Ming then grabs Tom by the collar." I'll be taking my prize money now!" Ming said.

Tom reluctantly announces Iron Claw as the winner. " Ladies and gentleman we have ourselves a new champion Iron Claw," Tom said.

Ming looks at Tom." I don't care about being champion, I just wanted the prize money," Iron Claw said in cold tone.

Tom hands Iron claw a large sum of money, and she walks off. Outside Iron claw lies next to a tree and starts hearing a godly sounding voice in her head. " This isn't how the Dragon Saint is supposed to act, there is no honor in competing in such a barbaric act. What's worse of all you went berserk and you could have killed that young girl," The voice said.

Ming looks at the ground. " So she shouldn't have pissed me off, and besides I'm half Asura so the tendency for violence is in my nature Why do you care anyway just leave me alone," Ming said in an uncaring tone.

Ming picks up a rock and tosses it. " Don't want to be the Dragon Saint, my honor die a long time ago, and what's so good about being the Dragon Saint. Being the Dragon Saint has given me nothing by heartbreak and sorrow." Ming said.

The Voice comments on this, " You are being selfish Ming, this isn't about you it's about your duty as Dragon Saint to protect China and the people that live in it. As my avatar you have a great responsibility to your kind," the voice said.

Ming laughs at the comment." Why should I even bother protecting those who don't give a rat's ass about me? I was done being the Dragon Saint, and I'm done with having the weight of an entire country on my shoulders!" Ming said.

Ming picks up another rock and tosses it." Besides, why would I be welcome back in China anyway, I went on a rampage as the One Hundred Head Beast and devastating the country. I'm the country's number one criminal at the moment," Ming said.

The voice comments on this," That doesn't mean you should just run away from your responsibility as the Dragon Saint, " the Voice said.

Ming comments on this," I'm not running and besides I have a new life with Raven Loveless and her family now," Ming said.

The voice comments back, "Do you think that woman sees you as a person? " The voice said.

Ming comments on this," I don't care what she sees me as long as I have a roof over my head," Ming said.

The voice goes away and Ming looks up at the sky." I may have forsaken my duties as the Dragon Saint, but I don't care! Yeah I have a new life and for once I get to do things I could never do as the Dragon Saint, like have fun, " Ming said.

Ming picks up yet another rock and tosses it. As the Dragon Saint, it was always duty this and duty that. I never got any time to have fun or to make friends. My Duty as a Dragon Saint came first but not anymore, I have to thank my new mother raven for making this camouflage device it works wonders." Ming said.

Ming than gets up and looks up at the sky. " I better not let her know that I was taking part in a cage fight or my brother Nemesis. Well, anyways this prize money should be enough for a quick snack. " Ming said

Meanwhile, a deep sub in the Pacific Ocean is exploring its depths when the crew inside sees a cloaked figure facing a monstrous sea creature." The captain looks at this. " A crew member said.

The captain looks at the figure with a shocking expression on his face." Who in the hell is that, and why in the hell doesn't she have any diving equipment? Wait is that person actually thinking of taking on that such a huge creature? Unless she's a meta she must have a damn death wish," The captain said.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  P2lt5IZ

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  KdZnAPt

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  QWSoKCz

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  OxHhHuL

One officer taps the Captain on the shoulders." Captain, we check our readings and it seems like this person doesn't have any powers," the officer said.

Captain comments on this in shock." So she's not meta than that person must really have a damn death wish !" the Captain said.

Outside the submarine, the cloaked figure is talking to the creature in a stern tone with a strong feminine voice, " Just when I was about to catch that squid you large dumb ass just had to come along and snatch! I was so looking forward to fixing some Calamari !" The cloaked woman said.

note: cover by Johnathan Young

The Cloak woman Points at the large creature." Well, I guess you will have to do for now!" the cloaked woman said. The cloaked woman pulls her right arm back and throws what seems like just a standard straight punch at a monstrous sea creature.

The force of the punch causes a massive shock wave that knocks the submarine back and sea creature explodes from the force put on it. blood and guts rain down on the figure.

Inside the Deep sub the crew after witness what happen start to freaking out shocking. " Huh what the hell was that?" an officer said.

The Captain looks at the cloaked woman in shock." That woman doesn't have any powers, and yet she took out that sea monster in only one punch!" The Captain said.

The cloaked woman looks at the bloody mess that used to be the sea monster in front of her." Dammit, I used a little too much force! Oh well, I guess that's still some of it left for me to eat! Still, I can't believe they send me to retrieve that brat Ming," the Cloaked woman said.

The Cloaked woman wipes the blood and guts off her cloak. " If that brat what's to forsaken her duties as the Dragon Saint, then I say just let her ! still, I'm not seeking that brat to bring her back to China! I'm seeking to mentor her to be my successor, and pass down my fighting style to her," the Cloaked woman said.

The Cloaked woman rubs her chin. " There's that female human who I thought that now works for LION as an important figure, but I not sure she will be a worthy successor to the Fist of the Dragon. So that's why I'm seeking this girl Ming to see if she can become a worthy successor to the Fist of the Golden Dragon! I face many opponents I even fought the lord of Darkness Dracula once perhaps my greatest foe," the Cloaked woman said

The Cloaked Woman tilts her head. " Yet I never lost a fight not even to Dracula, and no one I fought has pushed me harder than he has. Dealing with that brat Ming should be a piece of cake compare to him. When I find Her I will put her to the test to see if she has what it takes to be my disciple, " the Cloaked woman said.

The cloaked woman suddenly spreads her cloak apart to reveal that it's a pair of massive wings. "Hmm speaking of Dracula I heard that his half-human daughter Carmella works for LION. I like to test her power myself but I have other priorities !" Like finding that brat Ming," the cloaked woman said.

The Woman swims to the surface and flies up into the sky." I'm Madam Bu the strongest martial artist in the world, So just not anyone can be my successor!" Madam Bu said.

Madam Bu goes deep in thought. " To think that girl is the direct descendant of Guan Yu! I wonder what he would have said if he met her, what words of wisdom would he give her? I have no doubt in my mind that Guan Yu might not approve of his descendant's attitude, " Madam Bu said.

Madam Bu looks at the ocean below her. " She's the daughter of one of my best students Wong Fei. Hopefully, she can live up to his legacy! Fei was a great man and it's a shame that his life was cut short by Xìngfú, I hope that Xingfu finally realizes that he cost the Azure Kingdom a great warrior," Madam Bu said.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  RDx6VJb

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  YECGxcL

Later at a Pawnshop in a place called Golden Panda Gardens, a Sleazy looking man has just finish ripped off his latest suckers when he sees what appears to be three people walk in wearing what he thinks are Halloween costumes. He looks at the costumes." Whoa, what's up with the costumes it's not Halloween, now if you're not here to buy something, then get the hell out of my store, " the sleazy man said.

One of three girls wearing a leather jacket with the symbol for a dragon on it stares at the man." Oh we're not here to go shopping, We're here to tell your time is up, Lilly, get in here!" the girl said.

A blonde hair girl walks in wearing a red dress and looks at the man with a crazed look in her eyes." Oh, so this is the scum bag huh! So what do you want me to do Mei, stop his heart, ripped him apart from the inside, or do you want me to slowly peel off his skin?" Lily said.

Mei looks at Lilly."  Just keep him still," Mei said. The man feels a force that lifts him in the air and pins him to a wall. Mei who is a humanoid dragon with black and golden scales looks at the man. " You are going to pay for every person you have wronged!" Mei said in a cold tone.

The man looks at Mei with fear in his eyes. " Look isn't this a little excessive all I did was ripped off a couple of suckers. Besides, I'm not doing anything illegal," the man said.

Mei laughs at this." You're just exploiting a loophole that allows you to rip people off without paying any consequences! Well, I just have this to say to you, you reap what you sow!" Dizzy, Rei search around if you find anyone killed them," Mei said.

Dizzy and Rei search around while Lilly and Mei look at the man with Mei slowly cutting his skin with her claws. Blood drips down the man's face. " You people are crazy! I did nothing wrong, " the man said. "

Lily laughs at this." Yeah right, tell that to the people you wrong asshole!" Lily said.

The man hears screams and then sees Rei walking towards Mei holding the woman's severed head with blood dripping from it. the man looks at the severed head in horror." What the hell that was my wife, what the hell did she do to do deserve that!" the man said.

Rei a tall muscular furry demon girl who is wearing a similar outfit to Mei complete with matching symbol stares at the man. " She said she was associated with you, so I killed her! Anyone who associates with scum like you deserves to be killed! Don't you agree, Dizzy," Rei Said in a cold tone.

Dizzy the Harpy is seen flipping her wings in place in the air carrying a dead body with her bird-like feet." Yeah, I agree anyone who associated with scum is scum themselves and deserve to die!" Dizzy said.

The Man breaks down in tears." You kill my wife and my teenage son who did nothing wrong. You people are fucking nuts! What the hell did I do deserve this, " the man said.

Mei stares at the man." Oh, let me think it's because of all the people you ripped off include my friend Lilly here!" Mei said.

The Man comments on this, " Huh I don't remember that name," the man said.

Mei stares at the man." Well, think harder!" Mei said.

The Man looks at Lily. " Oh I remember you, you're that little girl I ripped off with that overprice doll, " the Man said.

Lilly comments on this, " Yeah it was a piece of junk, and you sold it to my father for 100 dollars!" Lily said.

The man looks at Lily. " Hey that was a long time ago, and look I'm sorry I ripped you off, but it doesn't mean you have to come here with your friends crash my shop and kill my family. That just nuts," the Man said.

Lily laughs at this. " But I had to make sure you would never wrong anyone else ever again! Hey Mei can I kill him now?" Lily said.

Mei gives Lily a thumbs up." Go ahead be my guest!" Mei said as she bites off one of the man's fingers.

The man feels a strange force on his heart and suddenly the man coughs up blood as he feels his heart getting crushed. After a while, the man stops cough up blood and Lily let him go. he falls to the ground dying in a pool of his own blood.

Dizzy takes out her phone and shows a youtube clip of Ming fighting Asuka." Hey, girls look what I found on youtube!" Dizzy said.

Mei looks at it. " I know her that's the Dragon Saint what is she doing in an underground cage match ?" Mei said.

Mei observes the fight that Dizzy is showing her." Well whatever the case I like her style it's savage and brutal, I think she will make a nice addition to our crew! Now, who are we girls? " Mei said.

Dizzy, Lily, and Rei raise their hands in the air. The M-Squad!" Dizzy, Lily, and Rei yelled.

Ming smiles at this." And what is our motto?" Mei said.

The girls pump their hands in the air." To make evildoers reap what they sow!" Dizzy, Lily, and Rei yelled.

Mei looks at the dead bodies and laughs. " That's right we deliver justice where the law can't, we are the M-Squad!" Mei said. "

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:14 am; edited 32 times in total (Reason for editing : Improve the fight between Ming and Askua.)

descriptionMING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  EmptyRe: MING & the Loveless Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw

more_horiz
author's note: waiting for more players before continue this.

author's note 2: I really like for Ming to meet Guy1's character Siphon in this.

author's s note 3 : however  by January of next year if nothing happens before than I will start the next chapter! in any case Ming is officially back!"

author's note 4: Askua is physically stronger than Ming. Ming was able to withstand Askua's blows because of her toughness and indestructible armor plating. she can damage Askua due to the hardness of her metal hands . her metal claws can cut through Askua super tough skin.

Ming has agility and speed advantage over Askua.

descriptionMING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  EmptyRe: MING & the Loveless Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw

more_horiz
Chapter 2: Family Matters Part 1

At a Bar in the Golden Panda Gardens district, a depressed man is heavily drunk. " life sucks! I was happy once. Back when I was a young man I had an interested in the supernatural, that interest led me to meet the love of my life, Sarah," the man said.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  MOWwtrN

The Man drinks a shot of whiskey." Sarah was a gypsy and the adoptive daughter of the Wolf god Lycaon. Lycaon was killed by the Holy Knights a religious cult who target and hunted down supernatural beings. The worst being the Hunters a bunch of deranged psychopaths who enjoy the slaughter," The man said.

The man drinks the second shot of whiskey. " I did my best to keep Sarah safe. I bought her to my home town of Salem Massachusetts to protect her. We even end up getting married. On our wedding day something terrible happen to Sarah," the Man said.

The man slams his glass on the table." She was abducted by a fearsome demon. The demon wanted Sarah as its mate!" the man said.

The man drinks the third shot of whiskey. " I end up fighting the thing but was killed by it! In hell, I made a deal with Lycaon to allow him to have access to my body. As I saw it was the only way to save Sarah from that demon," The man said.

The man drinks a five-shot of whiskey." My daughter during this time kept getting more and more violent. Every night I would find my self waking up with remains of human flesh in my mouth. I eventually move here to Rivington Falls to start a new life with my daughter Lily, I start drinking because of the fact I have a cruel, malevolent and bloodthirsty beast living inside me, the Man said.

The man drinks a six-shot of whiskey. "That my daughter is as must his as she is mine. I thought about commit suicide but could never bother to go through with it. I just couldn't leave my daughter alone in this cruel world," The man said.

The man weeps." It wasn't long before after my daughter's eighth birthday my beloved Sarah to her life. she committed suicide to escape her torment!" the man said.

The man drinks a seven-shot of whiskey. "The news about her death devastated me and left me a broken shell of a man. My daughter blames me for her death and treats me like I'm nobody, my life is shit!" the man said.

The Bartender stares at the man." Wow, that's one crazy story buddy, I think you should seek some help," the Bartender said.

The man gets up. " I'm done for today I need to be getting home," the man said.

The man then pukes on a rather large biker who looks at him," Do you have any idea how must this leather jacket cost me?" the Biker said.

The man looks at the Biker's jacket. " Look I'm sorry it was an accident," the man said.

The man looks at the Biker's jacket. " Look I'm sorry it was an accident," the man said.

The biker grabs the man by the collar." You're damn right you're sorry, Your drunk ass is going to pay for ruining my good leather jacket !" The biker said.

The Man looks at the Biker nervously." Look let's not do anything rash, I don't want to end up hurting you," The man said.

The biker laughs at this." A scrawny little wimp like you hurt me, what world do you live in?" The biker said. The biker tosses the man, and he slams into a table.

The man then hears a voice in his head." Oh, come on Jacob are you going to let that muscle-bound asshole toss you around like that?" said the voice.

The man grabs his head." You keep out of this Lycaon, I don't need to take advice from you," Jacob said.

The biker looks at Jacob with a puzzled look on his face. " What the fuck kind of drugs are you on?, " The Bike said.

Lycaon laughs inside Jacob's head. "Oh, not this bullshit again. That's just pussy talk. Okay that's it I'm taking over," Lycaon Said.

Lycaon takes over and grabs The biker's hand and crushes it. " Hey asshole guess what Jacob warn you not to do anything rash and now you're going to pay the price," Lycaon said.

The biker holds his right hand." Dammit, you crush my hand you freak, and what the hell happen to your wimpy personality ?" The Biker said.

Lycaon grins at the man." I'm sorry but that pussy Jacob is out for the moment my name is Lycaon !" Lycaon said.

The biker then backs up." okay you are fucking crazy !" the Biker said.

Lycaon laughs at this. " Oh, I'm not a split personality of Jacob. I and he are two souls sharing the same body," Lycaon said.

Lycaon viciously attacks the biker and beats him to an inch of his life. The Biker then gets on his knees. "Please someone saved me this bastard is crazy," The Biker said.

Lycaon laughs at the Biker begging for his life. " Oh no one is coming to your rescue," Lycaon said.

Lycaon transforms into his werewolf form and the biker looks at him in fear. " What in the hell are you ?" The Biker said. Lycaon doesn't say anything instead he tears the biker apart and starts eating him.

He finishes devour the biker and looks up at the sky. " Oh it's time to get home to my daughter Lily," Lycaon said. Lycaon the heads home to his daughter Lily, and wipes the blood of the biker from his lips. All that is left of the biker after Lycaon is fishing with him are his ghastly remains.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:41 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Chapter 3: Family Matters Part 2
When Lycaon arrives home he looks at his daughter Lily and smiles at her"So Lily how was your day?" Lycaon said.

Lily smiles back at her father." My day was great. I and the girls got even with a bastard who ripped me off," Lily said.

Lycaon grins at this comment. " That's nice did you save anybody parts for dinner ?" Lycaon said.

Lily nods. " Yeah I managed to snag that bastard's torso and legs father," Lily said.

Suddenly Jacob resurfaces and takes back control of his body." Lily you can't go around eating human beings that's cannibalism!" Jacob said.

Lily just makes a mean face at Jacob. " Oh Shut the hell up no one was talking to you, fucking loser!" Lily said.

Jacob lowers his head." Lily, I tried everything I could to make sure your mother didn't get sent to that awful place, but it was just out of my hands," Jacob said.

Lily scoffs at this." Heh, that's because the moment you thought it was hopeless you bailed on her and let those bastards put her away in that awful place, it's your fault mother's dead!" Lily said.

Jacob attempts to reason with his daughter Lily." Lily, I know you're still upset over her death, but that doesn't mean you can treat me like trash. I'm your father you need to treat me with respect," Jacob said.

Lily laughs at this." Yeah, like hell I treat you with respect, I treat you just like how I see you garbage!" Lily said.

The Holmes' house.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  80d9aeb4d07cc3916981df1d4506ca4aw-c0xd-w685_h860_q80

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  Inside-Victorian-Homes

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:02 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Chapter 4: Family Matters Part 3

At a Luxurious mansion, a woman wearing a nice suit is having a talk with Liu Mei and Zhang Rei, " I'm disappointed in you two, especially you Mei!" The Woman said.

Mei looks at the woman and raises her voice." Oh, come on mom it was just one lousy human and his family no one is going to miss them, " Mei said.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  JNyGK1l

The woman looks at her daughter Mei with a cold expression. " I don't give damn about that what I care about is that you and your group were sloppy. Do you know what strings I have to pull to clean up your damn messes? I can't have your actions leaking back to me and ruin my goal of becoming mayor of this City, the Mayor of Rivington Falls understand," The woman said.

Rei raises her voice. " Hey back off it was just one lousy human and his family no need to be so harsh on Mei !" Rei said.

A terrible aura suddenly emits from the woman one so frightening that it causes Mei and Rei to immediately drop their knees with their body's trembling in fear. This immense aura can be felt by any supernatural being within the vicinity of Rivington Falls, and beyond." Dare you question my parenting, Rei?" The woman said in a cold tone.

Rei who is shaking with fear stutters, " No Mrs. Liu. I don't mean to question your parenting, I just think maybe you can take it easy on both Mei and me." Rei said.

Zhu gives Rei a cold look." Listen here neither you nor my daughter should question me understand!" Zhu said.

Rei nods her head at this. " Yes I get that Mrs. Liu, it was wrong of us to raise our voices at you," Rei said.

Zhu looks coldly at Mei and Rei." Good now as for your two's punishment you will be cleaning this mansion from top to bottom. One last thing you two will be going to Rivington Falls High. It's a school that a girl name Penelope goes to who I suspect might be the hero known as Siphon, it's also the same school that the current Dragon Saint Ming is going to," Zhu said.

Mei raises her hand." Wait so you want us to infiltrate to keep I eye on the Ming? " Mei said.

Zhu nods at this. " That's exactly right my daughter I want you two to keep tabs on her. As for Siphon she is of no concern as long as you two keep a low profile, Even if you are force engaging in combat with her, her power absorption ability isn't going to jack shit against you two," Zhu said.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  Luxury-mansion-interior-grand-double-staircased-foyer-design-fancy-mansion-dollhouse-fancy-mansion

Meanwhile, at Interpol, a tall man with blonde hair is speaking with the head of Interpol, " Hey I just wanted to drop by to see how you're doing Enkidu," the man said.

Enkidu just stares at the man." What are you doing here Gilgamesh ?" Enkidu said.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  OWVehYk

Gilgamesh smirks at this. " What I can drop by to the Earth realm and see my favorite woman once in a while? You know you really should come back to the Azure realm I missed you at my side Enkidu," Gilgamesh said.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  B1x3Ee8

Enkidu looks at Gilgamesh coldly." You know very well I can observe the humans more closely if I'm in their realm! That's why I took this position in the first place," Enkidu said.

Gilgamesh smirks at this. " I know and you're doing a good job at observing them my dear, humans are such lowly creatures, but they do make excellent sweets, " Gilgamesh said.

Enkidu shrugs her shoulders at this. " Yeah the only reason you haven't attempt to kill off the humans is because of that sweet tooth of yours," Enkidu said.

Gilgamesh laughs at this. " well it's a good thing for them I like sweets!," Gilgamesh said.

Enkidu crosses her arms and goes next to a wall. " By the way, I had to clean up a messed of our many times great-granddaughter Liu Mei and her group of friends made," Enkidu said.

This piques Gilgamesh's interest." Oh, what did she do?" Gilgamesh said.

Enkidu stares at Gilgamesh and lowers her head. " She nuked an entire large city block in Rivington falls' Golden Panda Gardens district! Just to cover her groups' tracks, but she was sloppy about it. Frankly, she went overboard and I had to clean up the messed," Enkidu said.

Gilgamesh smiles at this." Heh, a gas leak huh nice. " Gilgamesh said. Meanwhile, in Tokyo Japan at a small hunt, a man with red hair is a kitchen and as he opens a fridge he gets angry when he finds what he is looking for isn't in there.

This man then storms into the living room and yells at two other men laying on the floor. " Okay, which one of you assholes took my blood packets?" The Man said.

Kazai just rolls his eyes at this." Whatever you say Chan, but we all know you the one who took the blood packets," Kazai said.

Chan crosses his arms at Kazai's remark. " You're damn liar You're the one who took Kujo's blood packets and I know it," Chan said.

Kujo who is getting increasingly angry at the fact that neither of his brothers what confessed to stealing his blood packets snaps and goes into a fiery rage as his entire body is engulfed in flames." Okay, one of you bastards better confessed or else!" Kujo said.

Kazai looks over at Kujo nervously." Whoa, take a chill pill Kujo it was just a bunch of blood packets no big deal," Kazai said.

Kujo looks at Kazai angrily. " No big deal, those blood packets were my lunch you asshole!" Kujo said.

Suddenly Kazai and Kujo get into a huge fight with each other as ice and fire collide. Chan takes this opportunity to go into another room." Sheesh, those two are assholes. I guess I'm one too since I live with them. Damn the Landlord is going to be pissed off," Kazai said.

In the room, Chan lies down on a bed." speaking of which Heihachirō left us a long time ago. I don't blame him, we're a bunch of assholes," Chan said.

Chan then takes out his notepad and starts writing something down." I have been thinking lately about that gas leak that the Boss Enkidu said happen in Rivington falls' Golden Panda Gardens district. Something is fishy about it," Chan said.

", there's no way in hell a damn gas leak took out entire large city block and left such a huge crater. Yeah, they say nothing ever happens in that part of the city, that's all you hear in the media about that part of that city. That everything is normal there, but I don't buy it, there's something off about that part of that city, something strange," Chan said.

Back in Rivington Falls' Golden Panda Gardens District Ming is hurry back to the Loveless Estate when she hears a voice that stops her in tracks. She turns around to see a tall man with spiky black hair wearing a leather jacket with a piece of straw in his mouth. The man glares at Ming, " Ming we need to talk!" the man said.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  YDkYkXA

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Chapter 5: Family Matters Part 4

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  China-town

Ming stares at Heihachirō. " I don't have time to be bother by you Heihachirō!" Ming said.

Heihachirō glares at Ming." Ming, I know what you did!" Heihachirō said.

" So you know what I did huh well that's great I don't give a fuck," Ming said.

Heihachirō crosses his arms." Ming, you're a bright kid so there's no need for you to taking part in something so barbaric," Heihachirō said.

Ming walks past Heihachirō. " Huh, why in the hell do you care? " Ming said.

Heihachirō uses his power to put up a giant metal pillar in front of Ming. "I care because I'm worried about you Ming," Heihachirō

Ming starts climbing the pillar. " I didn't ask for you Heihachirō, just leave me alone!" Ming shouted.

Heihachirō looks up at Ming." Look, kid, I know what you're going through I been there," Heihachirō said.

Ming looks down at Heihachirō. " How could you possibly know what I'm going true? How could you know what it's like to be hated by an entire country, to always be watching your back!" Ming said.

Ming jumps over the pillar and lands on the other side. " More than you know kid, more than you know Heihachirō said.

Later Ming arrives at the Loveless residence and opens the front door to the house. She walks in. " Sorry, I'm late everyone I had errands to run," Ming said.

Ming looks at Raven and smiles at her." So mom, what's for dinner? I'm starving," Ming said.

Back to where Heihachirō is. Heihachirō is watching a news clip on his cell phone, and it is about the One thousand-headed beast. Heihachirō touches the screen of his phone." There was a time when people called me a monster and did everything they could to get rid of me, a time when I did unspeakable horrible things, So I know how the kid feels, I know what it's like to be hounded and called a monster," Heihachirō said.

Heihachirō looks up at the night sky." That kid could be something great but only if she can get her acted together. She could be a hero like Siphon. I wonder what would happen if those two me, A girl who attempts to keep upbeat despite the cynical around her, and a girl who is cynical and self-destructive, " Heihachirō said.

Heihachirō then looks at his cell phone. " Could those two become the best of friends?" I want Ming to have good friends like that Siphon girl, but I'm afraid she might fall into the wrong crowd!" Heihachirō said in a concern tone.

more_horiz
Chapter 6: family matters part 6: Ming's Nightmare.

After eating dinner, Ming goes to her room and falls asleep.  Suddenly she wakes up in an area with nothing but darkness and sees a monstrous dragon with a thousand heads grinning at her." Admit to what you really are, girl. You are a monster whose sole purpose is to bring destruction," The monstrous dragon said.

Ming stomps her feet." You wrong, I'm not a monster!" Ming yelled.

The monstrous dragon laughs at this." Tell that to all the thousands of thousands upon thousands of people you murdered." The monstrous dragon said.

" That was an accident, I was out of control at the time. I didn't mean to kill all those people.  I didn't mean to wipe a huge chunk of China off the face of the world," Ming said.

" Heh, but you did, and all because you were desperate to stop that woman  Fei Goldstar from destroying China. But in the end, it was you who ended up causing China the most damage. You lucky the hero  Nemesis decided to spare your life back then," the monstrous dragon said.

" Yeah, I'm lucky. he spared my life back then because he realized I wasn't in control of my actions back then." Ming said.

" That monstrous black dragon with a thousand heads, the one you turn into back then, The one that caused destruction to China on a catastrophic scale.  That was who you truly are." The monstrous dragon said.

" No, That is not who I am. I am not a beast who's sole purpose is destruction. I am Ming and just a girl who wants to live a normal life!" Ming shouted.

" You are anything but normal, and I should know because I'm a part of you or more like you are a part of me. I'm the dragon deity Tiamat.  Long ago, before the dawn of civilization. I had a feud with Bahamut,) Tiamat said.

" This feud lasted for eons upon eons. Until Bahamut managed to split my being apart. He put half of me into that amulet you possessed, and the other half of me is well you, girl. You are a reincarnation of a part of me," Tiamat said.

Ming holds her head. " That's not true. I refuse to believe that.  I'm not you!" Ming shouted.

" I'm not half of an evil deity of destruction. I'm just a girl!" Ming shouted.

Tiamat laughs." You keep telling yourself that," Tiamat said.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  Demonic-hydra

Ming shakes her head and suddenly wakes up in cold sweat." Damn, it was just a nightmare. Yeah, there's no way I'm half of an evil deity of destruction. Hmm, I better look for my Raven, I mean mother," Praxat said.

" Maybe she can give me something to help me sleep.  Ming goes to Raven's room and enters the door." a Middle age woman with a dark lab coat stares at her. " Ming, what is it, don't you see I'm busy with work," The woman said.

" Raven, I need something to help me sleep, I had a nightmare," Ming said.

The woman shrugs her and tosses a vial of blue liquid at Ming. " Here, this will help you go to sleep. Now leave have important work to do," Raven said.

Ming catches the vial." Thanks, Raven, you're the best," Ming said.

" Raven shakes her head. " Please don't call me Raven, call me my mom. you are my adopted daughter. Now get some sleep.  I need to conduct various tests on you in the morning," Raven said.

" Don't worry, these will just be routine tests, just to make sure your body is doing well," Raven said.

MING & the Loveless  Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw  Hanji-Zoe

Ming goes back to her room. Takes the green liquid and goes fast to sleep.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply