MING & the Loveless Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw

Go down

MING & the Loveless Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:33 pm

theme song

Chapter 1:  A Troubled Youth!

The year is 2017 at a dirty and dingy place where underground cage fights are being held a mask woman wearing goggles is in the crowd watching the bloody fights.  After the last fight ends the host of the cage fights asks who among the crowd would like to step up and give it a tried. The mask woman rises her hand.  " I'll do it, "  The mask woman  said .

The host looks at the mask woman.  "  huh Siphon wait.  what would she be doing here of all places, and since when did she wear a white mask, " the Host said  in a confused tone.   The mask woman just stares at the man .  " I don't know who this Siphon is  but I'm not her!" The Mask woman said

The host  looks at the mask woman.   " wait your not then who are you then?" The host said  " the Mask woman comments on this . " I'm Iron Claw and I want to take on the toughest opponent you have , " Iron Claw said  

The host looks at the woman . " okay but  first you must past the examination . this is a meta only fight after all!" The host said  " so if you don't any ability then you can challenge champ it's as simple as that!"  

the host takes out a device that he uses to scan Iron Claw.  " This device is a ability scanner it can pick up  rather or not you have a ability. it has a 100% success rate ! " The Host said.

The host looks at the readings on his device which read no power detected.  " Okay so your just a normal girl.  Well tough luck kid but you have to leave !" The host said   Iron Claw stares at the man.

" I'm not leaving until I fight your champion!" Iron Claw said the Host comments on this  "   look kid this is for metas only and your clearly not a meta so you will have to leave!" The host said     with a flash   Iron claw is already in the ring and the host  looks at her dumbfounding.

" Huh how in the hell didn't she get over there without me noticing,  my enhance vision should have been able to track her movements.  " The host said  " hey you get out of the ring now I told you this is metas only!"  a tall Lanky woman who is in the ring looks at the host.

"  it's all right Tom I Askuka Mazauakioi  will be delight to crush this powerless girl!" Said Askuka.   Iron Claw looks at Askua and sighs.  "  " is this a joke I ask for you toughest fighter not this beanpole here!" Iron Claw said.

Tom puts on a big smile.   " This is are toughest fighter Askuka  show her." Tom said Askuka smiles and suddenly she starts increasing in size and muscle mass until she's as big as the hulk maybe even bigger.  Askuka looks down on Iron Claw.

" What was that about me being a beanpole little girl!"  Askua said Tom looks at Iron Claw.   " Well it's been nice know you girl,"  Tom said.  ( Poor girl she's not going to less even a second against Askuka) Tom thought.

Tom flips a switch and puts up a barrier .  " okay now that the barrier is up the fight can begin, who will win ladies and gentleman Askua or the powerless new comer Iron Claw ?"  Tom said.   " my money is on Askuka."

Askua strikes at  Iron claw and Iron claw is caught by surprise as Askua giant fist slams into her.  Iron claw is sent flying into the barrier which she bounces off .  Iron claw  coughs up blood .

" Shit she's faster and stronger then she looks.   If I  was a human that attack just now would have killed me ,  Iron Claw said .  " this opponent is dangerous maybe I should power up to even the odds.   no I'm sticking to my base form it's more challenging that way."  

Iron claw fights Askuka in a bloody cage match dodging her blows and each blow from Askuka has enough force to pulverize a building to dust.  Iron Claw trades blows with  Askuka and is able to do damage to her despite being weaker to the her due to the hardness of her metal hands . Tom notices something strange is going on.

" Wait she's actually damaging Askua but how is that possible?!?   Ahe doesn't have any ability I check, and my device is never wrong!" Tom said.    during the match Askuka looks at a bruised and bloody  Iron claw.

" I'm going to let you in on a little secret I'm going easy on you little girl since you have no powers!" said Askua   Iron claw wipes the blood off mouth and brings out her claws.   " come on give me your best shot!" Iron Claw said  Askuka delivers powerful blow that has the force of a tactical nuke and Iron claw somehow withstands the attack much to Askuka bewilderment .

" Huh how the hell isn't my attack budging ? what the hell is going on here , Tom I thought you said she didn't have any powers ?" Askua said" Tom looks at Askua .   " Yeah my device detect she didn't have any powers and it's never wrong." Tom said in a nervous tone .

" so I don't know what in the hell is going on!"  Iron Claw smiles .  ( These metal wings of mine are useful as a shield , and it's a good thing I'm camouflage otherwise that brute would have notice my metal wings ) Iron Claw thought.   Askua keeps striking at Iron Claw ,but Iron Claw doesn't seem to be giving a inch.

( This makes no sense I was pummeling her ass before.   So how in the hell could i not budge her now unless of course she's using a barrier of some kind .    Wait that's not it she doesn't have any powers so how  used barrier  to protect herself from my blows . Unless of course she's one of those that uses tech to cheat in that case I just attack her from behind!)  Askua thought .  

Askuka quickly appears behind Iron claw and grabs her from behind in a bear hug,  "I'm going to grind your bones into dust little girl." Askuka said  Askuka tightens her grip and Iron claw tries to back free as she grins in intense pain .  Askuka keeps on applying more pressure.  

" I most admit you are tougher than you look  little girl  normally my opponents snap easily when i do this, but not you!   You seem a lot denser  then you appear  little girl which makes it all the more joy to crush you," Askua said.   Iron claw launches a counter attack stab Askuka in the gut dozen of times until she let's go.  Askuka looks at the blood on her shirt .

" Damn you do you know how much this shirt cost," yells Askua . Iron claw just looks at Askuka.  " I don't care I came here looking for a fight." Iron Claw said  

" So are  you going to continue this fight or you just going to stand their whining about a stupid shirt." Askuka gets angry at Iron claws' comment.  " Oh I'm going to enjoy crushing you!" Askua said   Iron  Claw and Askuka continue their fight as Iron claw viciously strikes at Askuka craving up her body with her metal claws .

Tom who is watching the fight comments. " ladies and gentleman  we have never witness such a violent and bloody fight as this before.  what's more it seems that the new comer is holding her own against Askuka which is a first!" Tom said.  

( But how is this seemingly powerless girl able to go toe to toe with Askua ? It just doesn't make any sense.  Askua should be able to crush her easily !  That power, that speed it shouldn't be possible.  ) Tom Thought

( How can this girl be strong enough to go toe to toe with Askuka and have such speed.   My device didn't pick up her having super strength  or speed, or any ability for that matter! Wait unless that's just her natural strength and speed, but that's impossible how can anything be naturally that strong and fast?  However I guess it's the only explanation that makes sense.)    

Askuka just then realizes something. ( That move she did just now that was one of my moves dammit this twerp is copying my moves,  what is she a freaking monkey?  Heh if she thinks she can beat me just by copying me that bitch has another thing coming!)   Askua thought

Tom and the crowd watch the gruesome fight  unfold as both Iron claw and her opponent trade blows with each other. Askua delivers a mighty blow which sends Ming to her knees. Ming coughs up blood and Askua looks at.  

" Heh looks like you're not totally cover in armor ,  See I been studying you this entire fight and  notice something you wearing some kind of invisible high tech armor plating!   That's why you were able to stand toe to toe against me, too bad that armor of yours doesn't cover you completely," Askua said.

" Yeah I thought I was going to lose there ,but now that i know were to aim this will be as fire victory for me.  I admit you were a tough opponent ,but it's over , and with this  final blow I will be declare the winner of this fight!" just as Askua is about to deliver the final blow  she feels a strong gust of wind temporary blinds her .

Huh where in the hell is this gust of wind coming from ?" Askua said  she she regains her sight and  sees Ming standing in disturbing position . " hey what the hell is wrong with you,"  Askua said.     " I will not lose I refuse, to lose ," Ming mutters under her breath.   

Ming's hair turns Fiery red and glowing pink swirling patterns appear on her body. When she looks up at Askua her eyes are a bright yellow.  Askua looks at the Ming in shock.  " This is most peculiar  did she just transform?"  Askua said

" No matter I'm sure it won't be enough to stand against my might." Askua delivers a blow and suddenly Ming vanishes. " what the hell she wasn't this fast before,"  Askua said. Askua then delivers blow that sends a shockwave that effects the entire area it knocks Ming  down but she gets back up.

" What the hell it's like she's not even registering pain anymore.  It like she's become completely berserk!" Askua said    Askua continues fight Ming in a bloody battle but in the end      Ming's sheer savagery and ferociousness wins out as she   claws up Askua's face  and the sight is just gruesome as Ming mimics the striking motions of a bear.  Tom flips the switch and walks into cage and attempts to pull Iron claw off the tried and exhausted Askuka.

" Come on that's enough killing isn't allow ,"  Tom said in a worried tone . After hearing Tom's peels and see the fear in Askua's eyes Ming snaps back to normal and returns to her base form. Ming then grabs Tom by the collar.  " I be taking taking my prize money now! Ming said

Tom reluctantly announces Iron Claw as the winner.   "   Ladies and gentleman we have ourselves a new champion Iron Claw,"  Tom said.  Ming  looks at the Tom.  " I don't care about being champion, I just wanted the  prize money,"   Iron Claw said in cold tone.

Tom  hands Iron claw a large sum of money and she walks off.  Outside Iron claw lies next to a tree and starts hearing a  godly sounding voice in her head.     "   This isn't how the Dragon Saint is supposed to act, there is no honor in competing in such a barbaric act !  What's worse of all you  went berserk and you could have killed that young girl!" The voice said.

" You bring shame to the title Ming!"   Ming looks at the ground .  " So she shouldn't have pissed me off ,and besides I'm half Asura so the tendency for violence is in my nature . "Why do you care any way just leave me alone ."  Ming said in a uncaring tone.

" Don't want the be the Dragon Saint , my honor die a long time ago, and what's so good about being the Dragon Saint.  Being the Dragon Saint has giving me nothing by heartbreak and sorrow."  voice comments on this.  

" You are being selfish Ming , this isn't about you it's about your duty  as Dragon Saint to protect China and the people that live in it. As my avatar you have a great responsibility to your kind, "the voice said. Ming laughs at the comment.

" Why should I even bother protecting those who don't give a rat's ass about me.  I done being the dragon Saint, and I'm done with having the weight of entire country on my shoulders!" Ming said  " Besides  why would I be welcome back in China anyways,  I went on a rampage as the  One Hundred Head Beast and devastating China.  I'm the country's number one criminal at the moment."  

the voice comments on this . " That doesn't mean you should just run away from your responsibility  as the Dragon Saint. " the Voice said  Ming comments on this.   " " I'm not running and besides I have new life with Raven Loveless and her family now. Ming Said .  

the voice comments back . "Do you think that woman see's you as a person? "  the voice said  Ming comments on this . " I don't care what she sees me as as long as i have a roof over my head," Ming said.

The voice goes away and Ming looks up at the sky ."  I may have forsaking my duties as the Dragon Saint but I don't care! Yeah I have a new life and for once I get to do things I  could never do as the Dragon Saint , like have fun, "  Ming said .

"As the Dragon Saint it was always duty this and duty that.  I never got anytime to have fun or to make friends.  my Duty as a Dragon Saint came first but not anymore! I have to thank my new mother raven for making this camouflage device it  works wonders."

" I better not let her know that I was taking part in a cage fight or my brother Nemesis." " well anyways this prize money should be enough to a quick snack. "   Meanwhile a deep sub in the  Pacific Ocean is exploring it's depths  when they see a cloak  figure facing a monstrous  sea creature .  The captain looks at this.   "

"Who in the hell is that , and why in  the hell doesn't she have any driving equipment?" Said the Captain  Wait is that person actually thinking of taking on that such a huge creature ?, " unless she's a meta she must have a  damn death wish!"

one officer taps the Captain on the shoulders. " Captain we check our readings and it seems like this person doesn't have any powers,"  the officer said.  Captain comments on this in shock . "  So she's not meta than that person must really have a damn  death wish !"  the Captain said

Outside the submarine the cloak figure is talking to the  creature in a stern tone with a strong feminine  voice "  just when I was about to catch that squid  you large dumb ass just had to come along and snatch!  I was so looking  forward to fixing me some   Calamari !" The cloak woman said

note: cover by Johnathan Young  

"Well I guess you will have to do  for now!" the cloak woman pulls her right arm back  and throws what seems like just a standard   straight punch at monstrous sea creature.  the force of the punch causes a massive shockwave that knocks the submarine back and  sea creature  explodes  from the force put on it. blood and guts rain down on the figure.

Inside the Deep sub  the crew  after witness what  happen start to  freaking out shocking.  " huh what the hell was that?" a Officer said  The captain looks at the cloak woman in shock.  saying " That woman doesn't have any powers and yet she took out that sea monster in only punch!" The Captain said

the cloak woman looks at  at the bloody mess that used to be the sea monster in front of her.  " Dammit I used a little too much force!   Oh well i guess that's still some of it left for me to eat! Still I can't believe they send me to retrieve that brat Ming ," the Cloak woman said.

" if that brat what's to forsaken her duties  as the Dragon Saint, then I say just let her !   still I'm not seeking that brat to being her back to China ! I'm seeking to mentor her to be my successor  , and pass down my fighting style to her. "

" There's  that female human who I thought that now works for LION as a important figure ,but I not sure she will be a worthy successor to the  Fist of the Dragon.  So  that's why I'm seeking this girl Ming to see if she can become a worthy successor to the Fist of the  Golden Dragon! I face many opponents I even fought the lord of Darkness Dracula once perhaps my greatest foe! "

" Yet I never lost a fight not even to Dracula, and no one I fought has push me harder than he has.  Dealing with that brat Ming should be a piece of cake compare to him.When  I find Her I will put her to the test to see if she has what it takes  to be my disciple. "  

cloak woman suddenly spreads her cloak apart to reveal that it's a pair of massive wings . "Hmm speaking of Dracula I herd that his half human daughter  Carmella  works for LION.  I like to test her power myself but  I have other priorities !"  Like  finding that brat Ming!" the cloak woman said.   

" I'm Madam Bu the strongest martial artist in the world, So just not any one can be my successor!"  Madam Bu goes deep in thought . "

Madam Bu goes deep in thought saying " To think that girl is the direct descendant of Guan Yu!   I wonder what he would have said if he met her,  what words of wisdom would he give her ?  I have no doubt in my mind that Guan Yu might not approve of his descendant's attitude. " Madam Bu said     

" She's the daughter of one of my best students Wong Fei . hopefully she can live up to his legacy! Fei was a great man and it's a shame that his live was cut short by  Xìngfú.  I hope that Xingfu finally realizes that he cost  the Azure Kingdom a great warrior."  

Later at a Pawn shop in a place  called Golden Panda Gardens  a Sleazy looking man  has just finish ripped off his latest suckers when when sees what appears to be three people walk in wearing  what he thinks are Halloween costumes .  He looks at the costumes . " whoa what's up with the costumes it's not Halloween, now if  you're  not here to buy something , then  get the hell out of my store, " the sleazy man said  

" I don't like free loaders!"  One of three  girls wearing a leather jacket with the symbol for dragon on it stares at the man and speaks in cold tone.  "  Oh we're not here to do shopping ,  We're here to tell you you're time is up,  Lilly get in here!" the girl said   a blonde  hair  girl walks in wearing a red dress and looks at the man with craze look in her eyes.

" Oh so this is the scum bag huh! So what do you what me do you want me to do Mei?  Stop his heart, ripped him part from the inside, or do you want me to slowly peel off his skin?" Lily said  Mei looks at Lilly .

" No just keep him still," Mei said.  the man feels a force that lifts him in the air and pins him to a wall . Mei  who is humanoid dragon with black and golden scales looks at the man.  " You are going to pay for every person you have wronged!" Mei said in cold tone  

The man with looks at Mei with fear in his eyes.  " Look isn't this a little excessive all I did was  ripped off a couple of suckers .  Besides I'm not doing anything illegal ." the man said   Mei laughs at this .

" You're  just exploit a loop hole  that allows you to ripped people off with out paying any consequences! Well I just have this to say to you , you reap what you sow!"  " Dizzy , Rei search around if you find anyone kill them!"   Mei said   Dizzy and Rei search around while Lilly and Mei look at the man with Mei slowly cutting his skin with her claws .  

Blood drips down the man's face . " you people are crazy!  I did nothing wrong, " said the man"  Lily laughs at this.  " Yeah  right tell that to the people you wrong asshole!" Lily said

The man hears screams  and then sees Rei  walking towards Mei  holding the woman's    severed head  with blood dripping form it.  the man looks at the severed head in horror . " what the hell that was my wife ,  what the hell did she do to do deserve that!" the Man said

Rei a tall muscular furry demon girl  who is wearing a similar outfit to Mei complete with matching symbol   stares at the man. " She said she was associated with you  so I kill her !  Any one who associates with scum like you deserves to be kill!  don't you agree Dizzy!"  Rei Said in cold tone

Dizzy the Harpy  is seen flipping her wings in place in the air carrying a dead body with her bird like feet   " Yeah I agree any one who associated with scum is scum themselves and deserve to die!" Dizzy said

the Man breaks down  in tears . " You kill my wife, and my teenage son who did nothing wrong.  You people are fucking nuts!  What the hell did I do do deserve this, " the Man said.   

Mei stares at the man.  " Oh let me think it's because of all the people you ripped off include my friend Lilly here!" Mei said the Man comments on this .   " Huh I don't remember that name," the man said.

" Well think harder!" Mei said   The Man looks at Lily . " Oh I remember you , you're that little girl I ripped off with that over price doll, " the Man said.  Lilly  comments on this .

" yeah it was piece of junk, and you sold it to my father for 100 dollars!" Lily said  The man looks at Lily .   " Hey that's was a long time ago , and look I'm sorry I ripped you off , but it doesn't mean  you have to come here with your friends  crash my shop  and kill my family. that just nuts," the Man said.

Lily laughs at this .  " But i had to , to make sure you would never wronged anyone else ever again!  hey Mei can I kill him now?" Lily said  " Go head be my guest!" Mei said as she bites off one of the man's fingers.

the man feels a strange force on his heart  and suddenly the man coughs up blood as he feels his heart being crushed.  after awhile the man stops cough up blood and Lily let's him go.  he falls to the ground die in pool of his own blood.

Dizzy takes out her phone and shows a youtube clip of Ming fighting   Askuka.   " Hey girls look what I found on youtube!"  Dizzy said.  Mei looks at it.  " I know her that's the Dragon Saint what is she doing fighting in a underground cage match ?" said Mei."

"  Well what ever the case I like her style  it's savage and brutal,  I think she will make a nice addition to our crew! Now who are we girls."   " the M-Squad!" Dizzy ,Lily and Rei yell as they rise their arms in the air.  " And what is a are motto ," Mei said.

" To Make evil doers rep what they sow!"  Dizzy , Lily and Rei yell.    " that's right we deliver justice were the law  can't , we our the M-Squad!" Mei said.  "  

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:06 am; edited 28 times in total (Reason for editing : Improve the fight between Ming and Askua.)
Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: MING & the Loveless Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:55 pm

author's note: waiting for more players before continue this.

author's note 2: I really like for Ming to meet Guy1's character Siphon in this.

author's s note 3 : however  by January of next year if nothing happens before than I will start the next chapter! in any case Ming is officially back!"

author's note 4: Askua is physically stronger than Ming. Ming was able to withstand Askua's blows because of her toughness and indestructible armor plating. she can damage Askua due to the hardness of her metal hands . her metal claws can cut through Askua super tough skin.

Ming has agility and speed advantage over Askua.
Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:46 pm

Chapter 2 : Family Matters Part 1

at a Bar in the Golden Panda Gardens district   a depressed man is heavily drink. " life sucks! I was happy once before I knew how much life suck.  Back when I was a young man I had a interested in the super natural , that interest lead  me to meet the love of my life Sarah," the man said.

" Sarah was a gypsy and the adoptive daughter of the  Wolf god Lycaon.  Lycaon was killed by the Holy Knights  a religious cult  who target and hunted down supernatural beings.  the worst being the Hunters a bunch of deranged  psychopaths who enjoy the slaughter."  

" I did my best to keep Sarah safe. I bought her to my home town of Salem Massachusetts to protected her.   we even end up getting married. on our wedding day something terrible happen Sarah was attack by a fearsome demon that went to take her as it's bride."

" I end up fighting the thing but was killed by it! In hell I made a deal with Lycaon  to allow him to have access to my body.   as I saw it was the only way to save Sarah from that demon."

"When I was bought back to life by Sarah I let Lycaon take over my body and he demolish the demon saving Sarah.   From then on I had to live with a beast inside me.   it was long before me and Sarah had a daughter who we name Lily. however on my daughter's eighth birthday  my wife was sent to a  mental     institute  by my home town who thought she was crazy."

" my daughter during this time kept getting more and more violent. every night  i would find my self waking up with remains of human flesh in my mouth.  I eventually move here to  Rivington Falls to start a new life with my daughter Lily.  start drinking because of the fact I have a cruel , malevolent  and  bloodthirsty  beast living inside me."

"that my daughter is as must his as she is mine.   I thought about commit suicide but could never bother to go through with it. I just couldn't leave my daughter alone in this cruel world.   two years after Lilly's eighth birthday my wife Sarah took her own life  to escape  her torment ."

"the news about her death devastated me and left me a broken shell of a man. my own daughter blames "me for her death and treats me like I'm nobody." " my life is shit!"

the Bartender stares at the man . " Wow that's one crazy story buddy, I think you should seek some help," the Bartender said. the man gets up. " I done drink for toady I need to be getting home," the man said.

the man  then pukes on a rather large biker who looks at him." Do you have any idea how must this leather jacket cost me?" the Biker said the man comments on this " Look I'm sorry it was accident." the man said

The biker grabs the man by the collar " Your damn right your sorry , I'm going to make you pay  for ruin my good leather jacket with my fist!" The biker said  the man comments on this . " look let's not do anything rash , I don't want to end up hurting you." The man said.

the biker laughs at this. " a scrawny little wimp like you hurt me ,  what world do you live in?" The biker said   The biker tosses  the man and he slams into a table . the man then hears a voice in his head.

" oh come on Jacob are you going to let that muscle bound asshole toss you around like that?" said the voice. The man comments to the voice in his head . " You keep out of this Lycaon , I don't need to take advice from you." Jacob said

The biker looks at Jacob puzzle. " Sheesh looks like we got our selves a weirdo here folks." The Bike said The Biker continues to trash . the Bartender finally has enough of this and puts his foot down.

" Hey you two take it outside!" the Bartender yells" The biker takes Jacob outside and Jacob hears Lycaon in his head. " yeah don't take advice from me I'm just a bloodthirsty beast , oh and tell me is getting your ass kick a part of some kind of master plan of your? yeah I may be a beast but at least I'm not a pussy! Lycaon said

" I mean come on fight back don't just standing there and let this douchbag beat you up."  Jacob comments on this. " shut up violence never solved anything." Jacob said Lycaon comments back.

"Oh not this bullshit again , that's just pussy talk ! Okay that's it I'm taking over, You are too much of a pussy to get the job done Jacob!" Lycaon Said Lycaon takes over and grabs The biker's hand and crushes it . " Hey asshole guess what Jacob warn you not to do anything rash and now your going to pay the price." Lycaon said

the biker holds his right hand. " Dammit   you crush my hand you freak, and what the hell happen to your wimpy personality ?" The Biker said . " I'm sorry but that pussy Jacob is out for the moment my name is Lycaon !" Lycaon said

Biker then backs up. " okay you are fucking crazy !" the Biker said " Oh I'm not a split personality of Jacob. I and him are two souls sharing the same body ." Lycaon said

Lycaon viciously attacks the biker and beats him to a inch of his life . the Biker than gets on his knees. "Please  some one save me this bastard is crazy." The Biker said. Lycaon laughs .

" oh no one is coming to your rescue ." Lycaon said Lycaon transforms into his werewolf from and the biker looks at him in fear. " what in the hell are you ?" the Biker said Lycaon doesn't say anything instead he tears the biker apart and starts eating him.

after he's finish devour the biker Lycaon looks up a the sky saying " oh it's time to get home to my daughter Lily." Lycaon said   Lycaon the heads home to his daughter Lily  an wipes the blood of the biker from his lips.   all that is left of the biker after Lycaon is fishing with him are his ghastly remains.
Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:40 am

Chapter 3  : Family Matters Part 2

When Lycaon arrives home he looks at his daughter Lily and smiles at her.  "So Lily how was your day?" Lycaon said  Lily smiles back at her father . " it was great father , I and the girls got even with a bastard who ripped me off ," Lily said.  

Lycaon grins at this comment.  " That's nice did you save any body parts for dinner ?" Lily nods " Yeah I managed to snag a the bastard's torso and legs father," Lily said.  suddenly Jacob resurfaces .

" Lily you can't go around eating human beings that's cannibalism!" Jacob said Lily just makes a mean face at Jacob .   " Shut the hell up no one was talking to you, you fucking loser!" Lily said   Jacob rises his right fist at Lily.

" Now see here don't you dare take that kind of tone to me young lady , I'm your father ," Jacob said. Lily laughs at this. "  Ha you not my father Lycaon's my father, you're just a pathetic loser  who couldn't do anything to protect mom!" Lily said.   Jacob lowers his  head.

" Lily I tried everything I could to make sure your mother didn't get sent to that awful place, but it was just out of my hands,"  Jacob said. Lily scoffs at this . " heh that's because the moment you thought it was hopeless you bailed on her and let those bastards put her away in that awful place, it's your fault mother's dead!" Lily said .  Jacob attempts to reason with his daughter Lily.

" Lily I know you're still upset over her death, but that doesn't mean you can treat me like trash. I'm your father you need to treat me with respect," Lycaon  said.  Lily laughs at this. " Yeah like hell I treat you with respect, I treat you just like how I see you garbage!" Lily said

the Holmes' house

Bruceleegreyhulk
Bruceleegreyhulk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down