MING & the Loveless Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw

Go down

MING & the Loveless Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:33 pm

theme song

Chapter 1:  A Troubled Youth!

the year is 2017 at a dirty and dingy place where underground cage fights are being held a mask woman wearing goggles is in the crowd watching the bloody fights.  after the last fight ends the host of the cage fights asks who among the crowd would like to step up and give it a tried. the mask woman rises her hand and says " I'll do it."  " the host looks at the mask woman saying in confusion tone "  huh Siphon wait

" wait what would she be doing here of all places and since when did she wear a white mask ?"   the Mask woman just stares at the man saying " I don't know who this Siphon is  but I'm not her!"  host  looks at the mask woman saying " wait your not then who are you then?" " the Mask woman replies saying " I'm Iron Claw and I want to take on the toughest opponent you have . "

the host looks at the woman saying " okay but  first you must past the examination  ."  " this is a meta only fight after all!" " so if you don't any ability then you can challenge champ it's as simple as that!"  the host takes out a device that he uses to scan Iron Claw saying " this device is a ability scanner it can pick up  rather or not you have a ability."

" it's has a 100% success rate!"   the host looks at the readings on his device which read no power detected saying " okay so your just a normal girl." " well tough luck kid but you have to leave !" Iron claw stares at the man saying in serious tone " I'm not leaving until I fight your champion!"

Host replies to this saying " look kid this is for metas only and your clearly not a meta so you will have to leave!"    with a flash   Iron claw is already in the ring and the host  looks at her dumbfounding saying " Huh how in the hell didn't she get over there without me noticing,  my enhance vision should have been able to track her movements!    " " hey you get out of the ring now I told you this is metas only!"  a tall Lanky woman who is in the ring looks at the host saying  "  it's all right Tom I Askuka Mazauakioi  will be delight to crush this powerless girl!"

"  Iron Claw looks at Asukua and sighs saying " is this a joke I ask for you toughest fighter not this beanpole here!"  Host smiles saying " this is are toughest fighter Askuka  show her."  Askuka smiles and suddenly she starts increasing in size and muscle mass until she's as big as the hulk maybe even bigger.  Askuka looks down on Iron Claw saying " what was that about me being a beanpole little girl!"  

the host looks at Iron claw saying " well it's been  nice knowing you kid!"  ( poo girl she not going to less even one second against Asukua!)  he   flips a switch that puts up a barrier saying " okay now that the barrier is up the fight can begin."

"who will win ladies and gentleman Askuka  or the powerless  new comer Iron Claw?" " my money is on Askuka !"   Askua strikes at  Iron claw and Iron claw is caught by surprise as Askua giant fist slams into her.  Iron claw is sent flying into the barrier which she bounces off .  

Iron claw  coughs up blood saying " shit she's faster and stronger then she looks." " if I  was a human that attack just now would have killed me ." " this opponent is dangerous maybe I should power up to even the odds."  " no I'm sticking to my base form it's more challenging that way."  

Iron claw fights Askuka in a bloody cage match dodging her blows and each blow from Askuka has enough force to pulverize a building to dust.  Iron claw trades blows with  Askuka and is able to do damage to her despite being weaker to the her due to the hardness of her metal hands . the host notice this saying " wait she's actually damaging Askua but how is that possible?!?"  " she doesn't have any ability I check, and my device is never wrong!"   

during the match Askuka looks at a bruised and bloody  Iron claw saying " I'm going to let you in on a little secret I'm going easy on you little girl since you have no powers!"  Iron claw wipes the blood off mouth and brings out her claws saying " come on give me your best shot!"  Askuka delivers powerful blow that has the force of a tactical nuke and Iron claw somehow withstands the attack much to Askuka bewilderment . who says " huh how the hell isn't my attack budging ?"

" what the hell is going on here ?" " Tom I thought you said she didn't have any powers?"  Tom looks at Askuka saying nervous tone " yeah my device detect she didn't have any powers and it's never wrong." " so I don't know what in the hell is going on!"    

Iron claw smiles thinking to herself " these metal wings of mine are useful as a shield and it's good thing that I'm camouflage otherwise that brute would have notice my metal  wings. "Askuka keeps striking at  Iron claw but Iron claw doesn't seem to be giving a inch as Askuka thinks to herself  ( this makes no sense I was pummeling her ass before.   so how in the hell could i not budge her now unless of course she's using a barrier of some kind ?    wait that's not it she doesn't have any powers so how  used barrier  to protect herself from my blows .")

( unless of course she's one of those that uses tech to cheat in that case I just attack her from behind!) Askuka quickly appears behind Iron claw and grabs her from behind in a bear hug saying " I'm going to grind your bones into dust little girl."  Askuka tightens her grip and Iron claw tries to back free as she grins in intense pain .  Askuka keeps on applying more pressure saying " I most admit you are tougher than you look  little girl  normally my opponents snap easily when i do this, but not you!"

" you seem a lot denser  then you appear  little girl which makes it all the more joy to crush you."  Iron claw launches a counter attack stab Askuka in the gut dozen of times until she let's go.  Askuka looks at the blood on her shirt saying " damn you do you know how much this shirt cost." Iron claw just looks at Askuka saying " I don't care I came here looking for a fight."

" so are  you going to continue this fight or you just going to stand their whining about a stupid shirt." Askuka gets angry at Iron claws comment saying " oh I'm going to enjoy crushing you!"  Iron  Claw and Askuka continue their fight as Iron claw viciously strikes at Askuka craving up her body with her metal claws . the Tom who is watching the fight says " ladies and gentleman  we have never witness such a violent and bloody fight as this before."  

"what's more it seems that the new comer is holding her own against Askuka which is a first!" ( but how is this seemingly powerless girl   able to go toe to toe with Askuka?  it just doesn't make any sense! Askua should be able to crush her easily !" )

( that power that speed it shouldn't be possible! how can this girl be strong enough to go toe to toe with Askuka and have such speed!   my device didn't pick up her having super strength  or speed, or any ability for that matter! wait unless that's just her natural strength and speed, but that's impossible how can anything be naturally that strong and fast?  however I guess it's the only explanation that makes sense.)    

Askuka just then Realizes something thinking to herself ( that move she did just now that was one of my moves! dammit this twerp is copying my moves! what is she a freaking monkey! heh if she thinks she can beat me just by copying me that bitch has another thing coming!)

Tom and the crowd watch the gruesome fight  unfold as both Iron claw and her opponent trade blows with each other. Askua delivers a mighty blow which sends Ming to her knees. Ming coughs up blood and Askua looks at her saying " heh looks like you're not totally cover in armor !" " see I been studying you this entire fight and  notice something you wearing some kind of invisible high tech armor plating!  " " that's why you were able to stand toe to toe against me!"

" too bad that armor doesn't cover you completely!"  " yeah I thought I was going to lose there , but now that I know were to aim this will be a sure fire victory for me." "  I admit you were a tough opponent, but it's over !" " with this blow I will be declare the winner of this fight!"

just as Askua is about to deliver the final blow  she feels a strong gust of wind temporary blinds her and she says " huh where in the hell is this gust of wind coming from ? she she regains her sight she see Ming standing in disturbing position saying " hey what the hell is wrong with you." Ming utters under her breath " I will not lose I refuse!"  Ming's hair turns Fiery red and glowing pink swirling patterns appear on her body.

when she looks up at Askua her eyes are a bright yellow.  Askua looks at the Ming in shock saying " this is most peculiar  did she just transform?"  "no matter I'm sure it won't be enough to stand against my might." Askua delivers a blow and suddenly Ming vanishes causing her to say " what the hell she wasn't this fast before."

Askua then delivers blow that sends a shockwave that effects the entire area it knocks Ming  down but she gets back up causing to Askua to say in shock " what the hell it's like she's not even registering pain anymore." " it like she's become completely berserk!"   Askua continues fight Ming in a bloody battle but in the end      Ming's sheer savagery and ferociousness wins out as she   claws up Askua's face  and the sight is just gruesome as Ming mimics the striking motions of a bear.  Tom flips the switch and walks into cage and attempts to pull Iron claw off the tried and exhausted Askuka saying  " come on that's enough killing isn't allow ."  

after  hearing Toms peels and see the fear in Askua's eyes  Ming snaps back to normal and returns to her base form.   Ming gets off her grabs Tom by the collar saying " I being taking my prize now!"  Tom reluctantly announces Iron Claw as the winner saying "   ladies and gentleman we have ourselves a new champion Iron Claw."   Ming  looks at the host saying " I don't care about being champion, I just wanted the  prize money!"  

Tom  hands Iron claw a large sum of money and she walks off.  outside Iron claw lies next to a tree and starts hearing a  godly sounding voice  that says   "   this isn't how the Dragon Saint is supposed to act." " there is no honor in competing in such a barbaric act !" " what's worse of all you  went berserk and you could have killed that young girl!"

" you bring shame to the title Ming!"  Ming looks at the ground saying in uncaring tone " so she shouldn't have pissed me off ,and besides I'm half Asura so the tendency for violence is in my nature ."  "why do you care any way just leave me alone!" " I don't want the be the Dragon Saint!"

" my honor die a long time ago, and what's so good about being the Dragon Saint." "  being the Dragon Saint has giving me nothing by heartbreak and sorrow."  voice replies to this saying " you are being selfish Ming."  " this isn't about you.... it's about your duty  as Dragon Saint to protect China and the people that live in it."

" as my avatar  you have a great responsibility to your kind." Ming laughs saying " why should I even bother protecting those who don't give a rat's ass about me."  "  I done with being The Dragon Saint!"   " I'm done with having the weight of entire country on my shoulders!"

"besides why would I be welcome back in China anyways. " " I went on rampage as the the One Hundred Head Beast and devastating China." " I'm the country's number one criminal at the moment."  the voice replies " that doesn't mean you should just run away from your responsibility  as the Dragon Saint. "

Ming replies saying " I'm not running and besides I have new life with Raven Loveless and her family now." " the voice replies to this saying do you think that woman see's you as a person? " Ming replies to this saying" I don't care what she sees me as as long as i have a roof over my head." the voice goes away as does the images and Ming looks up at the sky saying "  I may have forsaking my duties as the Dragon Saint but I don't care!"

" yeah I have a new life and for once I get to do things I  could never do as the Dragon Saint." " like have Fun." " as the Dragon Saint it was always duty this and duty that." " I never got anytime to have fun or to make friends. "  

" my duty as a Dragon Saint always came first but not anymore!" " I have to thank my new mother Raven for making this camouflage device for me it works wonders." " I better not let her know that I was taking part in a cage fight or my brother Nemesis." " well anyways this prize money should be enough to a quick snack. "

meanwhile a deep sub in the  Pacific Ocean is exploring it's depths  when they see a cloak  figure facing a monstrous  sea creature .  the captain looks at this saying " who in the hell is that , and why in  the hell doesn't she have any driving equipment? wait is that person actually thinking of taking on that such a huge creature ?"  " unless she's a meta she must have a death wish!"

one officer taps the Captain on the shoulders saying " Captain we check our readings and it seems like this person doesn't have any powers.  Captain replies to this in shock saying"  so she's not meta than that person must really have a death wish !" out side the submarine the cloak figure is talking to the  creature in a stern tone with a strong feminine voice saying "  just when I was about to catch that you large dumb ass just had to come along and snatch!" " I was so looking  forward to fixing me some   Calamari !"

note: cover by Johnathan Young  

"Well I guess you will have to do  for now!" the figure pulls it's right arm back  and throws what seems like just a standard   straight punch monstrous sea creature.  the force of the punch causing a massive shockwave that knocks the submarine back and  sea creature  explodes  from the force put on it. blood and guts rain down on the figure.

in crew inside the Deep sub  after witness just  at the freaking in shocking saying " huh what the hell was that?"  captain looks at the figure in shock saying " that person doesn't have any powers and yet she took out that sea monster in only punch!" the figure looks at the bloody mess that used to be the sea monster in front of her saying " Dammit I used a little too much force!"  " oh well i guess that's still some of it left for me to eat!"

" still I can't believe they send me to retrieve that brat Ming!"  " if that brat what's to forsaken her duties  as the Dragon Saint." " then I say just let her !" " still I'm not seeking that brat to being her back to China !"

" i'm seeking to mentor her. " " I need a successor  to pass down my fighting style!" " there's  that female human who I thought that now works for LION as a important figure ,but I not sure she will be a worthy successor to the  Fist of the Dragon." so  that's why I'm seeking this girl Ming to see if she can become a worthy successor to the Fist of the  Golden Dragon!

"I face many opponents even fought The Lord of Darkness  Dracula once perhaps my greatest foe!"  " yet I have never lost a fight not even to Dracula."  "however no one I fought has push me harder than he has, and dealing with that brat Ming so be a peice of cake compare to him!" "  when I find her I will put her to the test to see if she has what it takes to be my disciple !"

the figure cloak suddenly spreads apart to reveal that it's a pair of massive wings as she says "hmm speaking of Dracula I herd that his half human daughter  Carmella  works for LION." " I like to test her power myself but  I have other priorities !" " like  finding that brat Ming!"  " i'm Madam Bu the strongest martial artist in the world, so just not any one can be my successor!"

Madam Bu goes deep in thought saying " to think that girl is the direct descendant of Guan Yu!"  " I wonder what he would have said if he met her?" " what words of wisdom would he give her ?"  " I have no doubt in my mind that Guan Yu might not approve of his descendant's attitude. "    

" she's the daughter of one of my best students Wong Fei ."  "hopefully she can live up to his legacy!"  "Fei was a great man and it's a shame that his live was cut short by  Xìngfú." " I hope that Xingfu finally realizes that he cost  the Azure Kingdom a great warrior."  

later at a Pawn shop in a place  called Golden Panda Gardens  a Sleazy looking man  has just finish ripped off his latest suckers when when sees what appears to be three people walk in wearing  what he thinks are Halloween costumes .  he looks at the costumes saying " whoa what's up with the costumes it's not Halloween!"  " now if  you're here to buy something  feel free to browser .  " " if not get the hell out of my store!"

" I don't like free loaders!"  one of three  people wearing a leather jacket with the symbol for dragon on it stares at the man and speaks in cold tone "  oh we're not here to do shopping ! " " we're here to tell you you're time is up!"  " Lilly get in here!"  a blonde  hair  girl walks in wearing a red dress and looks at the man with craze look in her eyes saying " oh so this is the scum bag huh!"

" so what do you want me to do Mei ?" " stop his heart, ripped him apart from the inside , or do you want me to slowly peel off his skin ?" Mei looks at Lilly saying " no just keep him still."  the man feels a force that lifts him in the air and pins him to a wall .

Mei  who is humanoid dragon with black and golden scales looks at the man saying in cold tone " you are going to pay for every person you have wronged!" the man with fear in his eyes says " look isn't this a little excessive all I did was  ripped off a couple of suckers ." " besides I'm not doing anything illegal!"  Mei laughs saying " you're  just exploit a loop hole  that allows you to ripped people off with out paying any consequences!"

"well I just have this to say to you , you reap what you sow!"  " Dizzy , Rei search around if you find anyone kill them!"    Dizzy and Rei search around while Lilly and Mei look at the man with Mei slowly cutting his skin with her claws .  blood drips down the man's face as he says " you people are crazy!"

" I did nothing wrong!" Lily laughs at this saying " yeah right tell that to the people you wronged asshole!" the man hears screams  and then sees Rei  walking towards Mei  holding the woman's    severed head  with blood dripping form it.  the man looks at the severed head saying " what the hell that was my wife !"  " what the hell did she do to do deserve that!"

Rei a tall muscular furry demon girl  who is wearing a similar outfit to Mei complete with matching symbol   replies in cold tone " she said she was associated with you  so I kill her !"  "any one who associates with scum like you deserves to be kill!" " don't you agree Dizzy!"  Dizzy the Harpy  is seen flipping her wings in place in the air carrying a dead body with her bird like feet  saying " yeah I agree any one who associated with scum is scum themselves and deserve to die!"

Man breaks down saying " you kill my wife, and my teenage son who did nothing wrong." " you people are fucking nuts!"  what the hell did I do do deserve this."  Mei stares at the man saying " oh let me think it's because of all the people you ripped off include my friend Lilly here!"  

the man replies to this saying " huh I don't remember that name!"    Mei replies to this saying " well think harder!"  The Man looks at Lily saying " oh I remember you , you're that little girl I ripped off with that over price doll.  Lilly replies to this saying " yeah it was piece of junk, and you sold it to my father for 100 dollars!"

Man looks at the Lilly saying " hey that's was a long time ago look I'm sorry I ripped you off it doesn't mean you have to come here with your friends crash my shop and kill my family!" " that's just nuts!" Lily laughs saying " but i had to , to make sure you would never wronged anyone else ever again!"  " hey Mei can I kill him now?"

Mei replies to this  as she bites off the one of the man's fingers saying " go ahead be my guest!"   the man feels a strange force on his heart  and suddenly the man coughs up blood as he feels his heart being crushed.  after awhile the man stops cough up blood and Lily let's him go.  he falls to the ground die in pool of his own blood.

Dizzy takes out her phone and shows a youtube clip of Ming fighting   Askuka  saying " hey girls look what I found on youtube!"  Mei looks at it saying " I know her that's the Dragon Saint what is she doing fighting in a underground cage match ?" " well what ever the case I like her style  it's savage and brutal!"  " I think she will make a nice addition to our crew!"

"now who are we girls!"   Dizzy, Lily and Rei rise their arms in the air saying " The M-Squad !" Mei replies to this saying " and want is a motto!"  Dizzy, Lily and Rei replies back saying " to make the evil doers reap what they sow!"  Mei smiles saying " that's right we deliver justice were the law can't, we our the M-Squad!"

" now Lily use your power to take care of the surveillance equipment  we have to make sure that no one knows we were  ever here!"  Lily uses her psychic power to erase the surveillance footage saying "  it's done Mei!"  Mei looks at her girls saying " okay that's over with let's go get a bite to eat I'm starving." Lily replies to this saying " yeah I'm up for a bite , but first Rex it's Dinner time!"

a demonic like wolf with eight red eyes manifests itself and it begins to chow down on the three dead bodies as Lily says" Rex please slow down you're going to spoil your appetite ,and don't make mess."  "after devouring the three bodies  Rex barfs up green substance all over the floor . " Lily looks at the green substance saying " see I told you to slow down and now look want happen !"  " you just puke up ectoplasm!"

"Seriously  I wonder if you even listen to me at times." " hey don't give me that look I warn you to slow down."  "this is your own fault it's all on you Rex!" Dizzy looks at the ectoplasma saying " now that's just disgusting!"

Rei taps Mei on the shoulder saying " hey didn't you notice that Dragon Saint's eyes look like the spirit image of the eyes of the god of war?" Mei looks at Rei and folds her arms saying " well there were couple of people called that but I know who your exactly refer to Rei. " " yes her eyes do look like the spirit image of the eyes of Guan Yu the god of war!"  " those eyes means she's his direct descendant!"

Rei replies to this saying " hey do you think we can make a pact with her and form something like our ancestors did ?"  Mei taps her right foot saying "  that all depends on her!" " if we can get her to stand by us , then yes we can make her a sworn oath sister!" " hmm the Three Dragon  Sisters I like the sound of that!"

Dizzy is look at something on her cell phone and   Lily  takes a peek as she playful flirts with Dizzy saying " so Dizzy what's you're looking at ?"  Dizzy replies to this saying "  the chart for the Underground Meta fighting tournament.  " it seems that even though Askuka got beat by that girl Ming."  she's still hold's the title as champion.

Lily replies to this saying " well yeah that was kind of a unofficial match so it doesn't count." " besides neither of them are as cute as you are Dizzy!"  Dizzy pushes Lily off her saying " stop that I don't swing that way."  "anyways the first contender is a teenage boy by the name of   Burst."

it says on the chart that he has the power to absorb and redirect kinetic energy.  Lily looks at Dizzy with puppy dog eyes saying " hey Dizzy why don't you stop looking at that chart on your cell and let me sniff you."  Dizzy shouts at Lizzy saying " no that's just weird!"  Lizzy replies to this looking at Dizzy with puppy dog eyes " but you smell so good I just have to sniff you."

"your hair is so lovely, you feathers are so beautiful,  everything about you is so  majestic." " I just have touch you and sniff you."  Dizzy sighs saying " stop it with the puppy dog eyes Lizzy I'm not letting you do anything to me."  Lily pulls out a piece of paper that has drawing of her and Dizzy  romantically entwined whisper to her self " why can't you see things my way my love Dizzy."

Dizzy looks at Lily saying " are you looking at the drawing again look we're are never going to be a item." " so just drop it!"  Lily looks at Dizzy with puppy dog eyes saying" but I can't I want you to be mine Dizzy."  Dizzy sighs again saying " you're utterly hopeless you know that Lily!"

Liu Mei pitches in saying in mocking tone " you know I think what you two have is kind of adorable ." " the way Lily fawns over you Dizzy." " she's like a lost puppy I'm right Rei." Rei smirks at this saying "  yeah agree  lily's affection for Dizzy is like lost puppy it's kind of adorable ."

Liu Mei let's out a laugh  ( ohoho laugh)  saying"  I know right!"  Dizzy stares at Liu Mei saying " it's not adorable it's weird . furthermore it's certainly not funny!"   Liu Mei smirks at this saying " but it is just seeing your reaction when Lily flirts with you is priceless !"

" well joking aside , besides this Burst fellow who are the other top contenders of this underground meta tournament ?"  Dizzy replies to this saying in calm tone " well the rest of the top contenders according to the chart on my cell phone  are 1 a female technopath name Vivaio  and her robot companion M.O.M.O.  2 a hulk like brick name Brute . 3    Iron Jackson a person who has the ability to mimic the properties of solids.

3  a guy name Abraham XI Hellsbeard who has the ability to control sound. 4 a person name  Miss Syrup who has the ability to mimic the properties of  candy.   5 a person name  Boris Keisler who can control gravity. 6  a person name    Mono Lazarus Kagoshima  who can control blood.

7. a person name Specs.  8 Emilia Axlindara a person who has the ability to  manifest objects and beings from her imagination into psychic energy constructs or aspects. 9 Ash a person who can control fire.  10  Morphous a person who has the ability to control glass.

after hearing this Mei just laughs saying " so those are top contenders huh, hmmph I could beat all those chumps in my sleep."  Rei sighs at this saying  " you're  as arrogant as always Mei."  Mei smirks saying "  I could but take part in such a tournament is beneath me."  Rei sighs at this saying " like I said arrogant."

Mei smirks at this saying " since I'm in such a good mood and didn't get much action." " I think I'll do clean up duty!"  everyone let's go the city block on the other side. Mei and her crew go to the city block on the other side. Mei charges up her Chi and fires off a huge blue ball of chi that engulfs the building and creates a massive explosion that  devastates entire large city block and leaves a huge crater.

Mei smirks saying " there now really is no evidence left!"  Dizzy looks at Mei saying"  that was clearly overkill you wipe out entire  large city block!"  Mei smirks at this saying" you're right I might have over did it." " Oh well  no big deal at lest do so didn't required me to transform!"  

author's  note: the voice speaking to Ming /  Iron Claw is Bahamut.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:25 am; edited 27 times in total (Reason for editing : Improve the fight between Ming and Askua.)
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: MING & the Loveless Family : the New Adventures of Iron Claw

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:55 pm

author's note: waiting for more players before continue this.

author's note 2: I really like for Ming to meet Guy1's character Siphon in this.

author's s note 3 : however  by January of next year if nothing happens before than I will start the next chapter! in any case Ming is officially back!"

author's note 4: Askua is physically stronger than Ming. Ming was able to withstand Askua's blows because of her toughness and indestructible armor plating. she can damage Askua due to the hardness of her metal hands . her metal claws can cut through Askua super tough skin.

Ming has agility and speed advantage over Askua.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down