ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Thor

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Thor - Page 5 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Thor

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW Guy how did you like the bit involving Anna?

Loved it and responded. Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Cap's post apocalyptic world started to unravel as well as the illusions of The Warriors Three, Lady Sif, and Skurge.

"Well it was nice watching my brother squirm at least"Loki said while she turns to make her leave"I'd stay longer but I have other matters to take care of. When they make their way here and I know they will try not to let them make such a mess here"she said then vanished
The words "Yes, Loki" were spat out of Malekith's mouth with an incredible amount of loathing as the god of mischief left him to deal with the angry heroes. As malekith struggled to stand up, he then remembered his secret weapon. Mangog was still around, and he should be a worthy distraction for the heroes.

He used his magic to feed Mangog's hate, increasing the creature's size until he dwarfed the heroes at a height of 20 feet tall.

more_horiz
Thor saw the villain and swung his hammer and flew up to the villain like a rocket hammer first.

more_horiz
Caught The Protectors thread? Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Thor saw the villain and swung his hammer and flew up to the villain like a rocket hammer first.
As Mjolnir hit Mangog's chin, the shockwaves from the blow reverberated around Malekith's lair, causing the walls of the labyrinth to shatter. Mangog growled in rage as Thor hit him, smashing a mammoth sized paw on the Thunder God

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
As Mjolnir hit Mangog's chin, the shockwaves from the blow reverberated around Malekith's lair, causing the walls of the labyrinth to shatter. Mangog growled in rage as Thor hit him, smashing a mammoth sized paw on the Thunder God

It's paw struck something but it wasn't Thor. It was the shield worn by the leader of The Avengers himself"Guess you didn't get the memo" Mangog was struck across the jaw by a enlongated battle staff by Hogun, followed by a large burst of a energy beam fired by Astrowoman whose floating in mid-air striking the monster in the chest"You mess with one Avenger you have to deal with the rest of us"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

It's paw struck something but it wasn't Thor. It was the shield worn by the leader of The Avengers himself"Guess you didn't get the memo" Mangog was struck across the jaw by a enlongated battle staff by Hogun, followed by a large burst of a energy beam fired by Astrowoman whose floating in mid-air striking the monster in the chest"You mess with one Avenger you have to deal with the rest of us"
Mangog stumbled back before slamming his fist on the ground, creating a massive shockwave. "I WILL TAKE YOU ALL ON! MANGOG IS CONFLICT!" he'd shout, bearing massive teeth at the Avengers

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mangog stumbled back before slamming his fist on the ground, creating a massive shockwave. "I WILL TAKE YOU ALL ON! MANGOG IS CONFLICT!" he'd shout, bearing massive teeth at the Avengers

Thor twirled his hammer. "In that case monster, HAVE AT THEE!" He summoned lightning to rain down upon the monster and flew up and hit it hard with his hammer.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Thor twirled his hammer. "In that case monster, HAVE AT THEE!" He summoned lightning to rain down upon the monster and flew up and hit it hard with his hammer.

"Well said Thor!" Astrowoman said charging up her hands

more_horiz
Mangog thrashed his massive fists wildly, swinging at Thor as the god's hammer hit his face, both of them rocking. Malekith stumbled off to a hiding spot, hoping to bide his time until he could teleport out of there and leave the heroes with thisbeast

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Mangog thrashed his massive fists wildly, swinging at Thor as the god's hammer hit his face, both of them rocking. Malekith stumbled off to a hiding spot, hoping to bide his time until he could teleport out of there and leave the heroes with thisbeast

Check out the Deadpool thread Smile Also posted something in the sign up

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Check out the Deadpool thread Smile Also posted something in the sign up

I'll take Callisto for $500!

more_horiz
Mt.Halvar

"The queen herself has gotten invovlved in the crisis" Amora said glancing at the single lit candle she holds in her hand. She could feel it and the other candles lit expand and sway from side to side. She placed her hand over the flame then the fire in the candle light in her hand as she opened it"Fight well your highness, theres a much greater battle thats instore for you and your companions" she closed her hand then the flame went out

more_horiz
"Thor!!" Fandral greeted along with Sif and the other members of the Warriors Three" At last we've found you!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Thor!!" Fandral greeted along with Sif and the other members of the Warriors Three" At last we've found you!"

"My friends!" Thor smiled at them and then turned back to the enemy at hand. Mangog was still rampaging. "Come my friends, to battle."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"My friends!" Thor smiled at them and then turned back to the enemy at hand. Mangog was still rampaging. "Come my friends, to battle."

"Heeeere's us!!!" Deadpool greeted with Coulson and Valkyrie" We have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some a$$. Phil here forgot the bubble gum"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Heeeere's us!!!" Deadpool greeted with Coulson and Valkyrie" We have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some a$$. Phil here forgot the bubble gum"

"I told you to leave a note if you wanted any." Coulson said. "Sooo....we're fighting that thing huh?"

"Aye. Tis Mangog. It will take all of us to defeat him."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I told you to leave a note if you wanted any." Coulson said. "Sooo....we're fighting that thing huh?"

"Then what are we waiting for!!" Deadpool said cocking his weapon

"I like this guys spirit" Volstag said

"So Thor you seem to know this guy the most. Any weaknesses we can expose?" Captain America asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"So Thor you seem to know this guy the most. Any weaknesses we can expose?" Captain America asked

"Mangog is a very dangerous foe indeed, but his size increase could be to our advantage if we attack his eyes and ears, vulnerable points on any large enemy, we could blind and deafen him. From there we will attack him with everything we have and bring our foe to his knees! Wade, Son of Will, contact Astrowoman and tell her of our air strategy. Captain, I leave the strategies here at ground level to you."

Coulson started charging the Destroyer Gun. "Let's do it."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Mangog is a very dangerous foe indeed, but his size increase could be to our advantage if we attack his eyes and ears, vulnerable points on any large enemy, we could blind and deafen him. From there we will attack him with everything we have and bring our foe to his knees! Wade, Son of Will, contact Astrowoman and tell her of our air strategy. Captain, I leave the strategies here at ground level to you."

Captain America nods then took a quick glance at the others" Ok outside of Thor, Valkyrie and Sif's magic capabilities could help catch Mangog off guard while the power hitters work on weakening him. Coulson will work on blinding him while Volstagg, Fandral, and anyone else ground base try and cut the legs off under him. And Deadpool"

"You rang Captain" Deadpool said

"You do what you do best. Distract him" Captain America said then Deadpool saluted him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Captain America nods then took a quick glance at the others" Ok outside of Thor, Valkyrie and Sif's magic capabilities could help catch Mangog off guard while the power hitters work on weakening him. Coulson will work on blinding him while Volstagg, Fandral, and anyone else ground base try and cut the legs off under him. And Deadpool"

"You do what you do best. Distract him" Captain America said then Deadpool saluted him

Deadpool smiled "Speaking my language"

Mangog was searching the heroes then encountered Deadpool" Least I'm relieved that you're not wearing a loin cloth. Really do not want to see what you're carrying under there"

Mangog growled

"Ok when I say go you charge at me like the uneducated barbarian that you are then what comes after is you getting a fist to the face" Deadpool pointed at Mangog" Go!"

Mangog charged at Deadpool who looked at his watch then is caught with a fist to the face by Astrowoman

"Right on schedule" Deadpool said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mangog was searching the heroes then encountered Deadpool" Least I'm relieved that you're not wearing a loin cloth. Really do not want to see what you're carrying under there"

Mangog growled

"Ok when I say go you charge at me like the uneducated barbarian that you are then what comes after is you getting a fist to the face" Deadpool pointed at Mangog" Go!"

Mangog charged at Deadpool who looked at his watch then is caught with a fist to the face by Astrowoman

Thor charged up a blast of electricity and fired it all at Mangog's right eyeball.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mangog growled

Thor charged up a blast of electricity and fired it all at Mangog's right eyeball.

" Ok guys lets move!!" Captain America said to the others then fired at Mangog full blast

(Lets see. Whats the best way to take down a giant monstrosity) Deadpool thinks to himself

A: A bazooka
B: Lots and lots of landmines
C: BFG

Deadpool smiled then pulled out a BFG then opened fired at Mangog

"For Asgard!!!" Volstagg said then charged with his ax in hand. He leaped ontop of it's foot then chopped at it"

"Hogun I need leverage" Sif said then Hogun nods and she ran and Hogun lifts his staff up then Sif jumps on it then Hogun pushes her upwards she grabs the calf muscle of Mangog then climbs him then stabs the back leg with her spear. The other members of the Warrior's three then proceeded to attack the heel

OT: Is it ok if you can RP Mangog?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mangog growled

" Ok guys lets move!!" Captain America said to the others then fired at Mangog full blast

(Lets see. Whats the best way to take down a giant monstrosity) Deadpool thinks to himself

"For Asgard!!!" Volstagg said then charged with his ax in hand. He leaped ontop of it's foot then chopped at it"

"Hogun I need leverage" Sif said then Hogun nods and she ran and Hogun lifts his staff up then Sif jumps on it then Hogun pushes her upwards she grabs the calf muscle of Mangog then climbs him then stabs the back leg with her spear. The other members of the Warrior's three then proceeded to attack the heel

Mangog roared and kicked the two of them off, sending them sailing through the air. He swatted at Thor and Anna both of whom flew backwards to avoid it. He noticed the bazooka shot but didn't seem harmed by it. He stomped down on where Wade was but he dived to the side. Coulson charged up the gun and waited for it to reach full power before firing.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Mangog growled

Mangog roared and kicked the two of them off, sending them sailing through the air. He swatted at Thor and Anna both of whom flew backwards to avoid it. He noticed the bazooka shot but didn't seem harmed by it. He stomped down on where Wade was but he dived to the side. Coulson charged up the gun and waited for it to reach full power before firing.

As Mangog was struck by Coulson's gun and the combination of the attacks on all sides Captain America said to Astrowoman and Thor" By combining our attack's at full force that should be enough to take it down"

Astrowoman nods then her eyes glowed

"Everyone clear!!" Captain America said then fired a full powered energy blast and at the same time Astrowoman fired her eyebeam at Mangog

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply