ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Thor

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Thor - Page 3 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Thor

more_horiz
Man can you imagine Malekith's reaction concerning this

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

The guy is sooo drinking buddies with Aizen. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Actually what you see was all Loki's doing. Although Aizen's reaction when seeing this Loki would be amsing

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Actually what you see was all Loki's doing. Although Aizen's reaction when seeing this Loki would be amsing

Aizen: Alright, evertime, one of them freaks out, take a shot. Laughing

But yeah, awesome.

more_horiz
Malekith's reaction would probably be angry but uh envious

well played bro

more_horiz
"All Father I beg of you come to your senses!" Thor called to his father and sent down lightning.

Meanwhile, Skurge's battle against Mangog was not going very well. He was knocked to the ground again but gripped his axe and charged into battle again.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"All Father I beg of you come to your senses!" Thor called to his father and sent down lightning.

Meanwhile, Skurge's battle against Mangog was not going very well. He was knocked to the ground again but gripped his axe and charged into battle again.
"I WILL GIVE YOU THIS ASGARDIAN, YOU ARE PERSISTENT IN YOUR GOAL TO BECOME AN IMPRINT ON MY PALM!" Mangog said, flinging him through the maze again

Malekith clasped his hands and smiled from pointed ear to ear in joy over his machinations in the maze

Loki may have one upped him on this but it was not over

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I WILL GIVE YOU THIS ASGARDIAN, YOU ARE PERSISTENT IN YOUR GOAL TO BECOME AN IMPRINT ON MY PALM!" Mangog said, flinging him through the maze again

Malekith clasped his hands and smiled from pointed ear to ear in joy over his machinations in the maze

Skurge was sent flying through a few walls of the Labyrinth, disrupting it. The illusions shimmered for a moment before resuming. Skurge slammed his axe into the ground and lifted himself up. "Come at me again monster! If I am to die it shall be a warrior's death!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Skurge was sent flying through a few walls of the Labyrinth, disrupting it. The illusions shimmered for a moment before resuming. Skurge slammed his axe into the ground and lifted himself up. "Come at me again monster! If I am to die it shall be a warrior's death!"
Malekith raised an eyebrow. Through Skurge's own relentless nature, he had damaged the maze, and if he wasn't caught up with Mangog would figure out the trick of it all

"Of all damanble things in the nine realms" Malekith said, standing out of his throne and stretching out his long blue fingers, swirling them around as he spoke the native tongue of the dark elves, binding the walls of the maze to reinforce the illusions, hoping Skurge would not realize how close THor and the others were

more_horiz
Odin scowled at Thor"I never imagine the time you've spend on earth would reduce you to this, begging. It should be beneath you"

Loki smiled slightly at the image of Thor and what the Maze is doing to him

"Get out of my sight abomination. You're not Thor"Lady Sif snarled

"Ladies as much as I like to stay and chat I have an important quest" Fandral said

Hogun continued to press on in hopes of trying to find the others

Volstagg gripped his ax" I'll give you something to chew on you ravenous dogs!!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Odin scowled at Thor"I never imagine the time you've spend on earth would reduce you to this, begging. It should be beneath you"

"Ladies as much as I like to stay and chat I have an important quest" Fandral said

Volstagg gripped his ax" I'll give you something to chew on you ravenous dogs!!!"
'Thor' stood in front of Sif, arms folded. He looks down at her, his smile ever so condescending, as the words "make me" leave his lips, daring her to attack him

The expressions of the women surrounding Fandral had their attitudes change from happy to horrified. They're fingernails dug into his skin, as their teeth grew and eyes went white, grabbing at him. "NO NO OU CANNOT LEAVE FANDRAL! CAN! NOT! LEAVE!"

Hogun's ears would hear the sound of Skurge being flung through the air by a powerful force, and if anything could launch the Executioner like that, it was trouble

The dogs growled at Volstagg while they bit his heels, daring him to attack

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Thor grabbed his head and shook it. This was wrong, wrong, WRONG! He would have known if something had happened to Asgard, would have seen the others in Hel, would have heard her gloating, something! His father would not speak in such a way when Thor was attempting a peaceful solution. No, this was not real. And as the illusion faltered for a moment, Thor's suspicion was confirmed. "You are right father, begging is beneath me, as is this childish game. It is time to end this. Have at thee!" Thor roared and swung his hammer, creating a tornado and lightning storm that lifted both of them into it. Thor flew above Odin. "FOR ASGARD!" He yelled and flung himself at the illusion of his father hammer first.

more_horiz
Check out the Spider-Family Thread Wink

more_horiz
BTW I now picture Malekith using the 9th Doctor's voice Razz

more_horiz
haha that's pretty spot on, but I never watched Dr Who so this is new to me, pretty pretty cool!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
haha that's pretty spot on, but I never watched Dr Who so this is new to me, pretty pretty cool!

Long story short

There's a reason people are scared of him.

more_horiz
As the trials continued, Malekith stood to watch Mangog at work. The collective of a billion evil beings and their combined hate was tossing the Executioner around like a ragdoll, showing his fortitude as he hollered for Thor

more_horiz
Skurge picked himself up again, readying himself for another go. As Mangog swung at him, Skurge dived to the side, causing Mangog to break the wall, disrupting the illusions. Skurge swung the axe at his leg and backed up against another wall to try and repeat this and hoping he could last long enough that the others would make it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Skurge picked himself up again, readying himself for another go. As Mangog swung at him, Skurge dived to the side, causing Mangog to break the wall, disrupting the illusions. Skurge swung the axe at his leg and backed up against another wall to try and repeat this and hoping he could last long enough that the others would make it.
Malekith had to suppress a shout as he saw what Skurge had done. THat over-sized thing of muscle had figured it out!

The illusions would start to go haywire for those in the maze while Mangog swung at another wall, punching it away. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW ASGARDIAN?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Malekith had to suppress a shout as he saw what Skurge had done. THat over-sized thing of muscle had figured it out!

The illusions would start to go haywire for those in the maze while Mangog swung at another wall, punching it away. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW ASGARDIAN?"

"The better question Mangog, is what are you doing? Where are you aiming?" Skurge mocked as he exited through a battered down wall and backed against another. It was soon destroyed like the others and Skurge smacked Mangog with his axe again.

Thor, in the midst of battling Odin, paused as he saw the illusion flicker and fade for a moment. He studied this and then floated down the ground. "So I see." Odin charged him. Thor turned around and walked away. "Loki." Odin stabbed forward with his spear...which passed right through Thor harmlessly. "I will have words with thee."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"The better question Mangog, is what are you doing? Where are you aiming?" Skurge mocked as he exited through a battered down wall and backed against another. It was soon destroyed like the others and Skurge smacked Mangog with his axe again.

Thor, in the midst of battling Odin, paused as he saw the illusion flicker and fade for a moment. He studied this and then floated down the ground. "So I see." Odin charged him. Thor turned around and walked away. "Loki." Odin stabbed forward with his spear...which passed right through Thor harmlessly. "I will have words with thee."
"YOU TAUNT ME ASGARDIAN?" Mangog shouted, slamming walls all around him as he charged Skurge again and smacked away the axe, which caused Malekith to actually sweat and HOPE the Executioner did not land near him.

Malekith's hope was in vain as Mangog's hit sent the Executioner flying towards him, knocking the Dark Elf off his throne and into the pile of riches he had next to it

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"YOU TAUNT ME ASGARDIAN?" Mangog shouted, slamming walls all around him as he charged Skurge again and smacked away the axe, which caused Malekith to actually sweat and HOPE the Executioner did not land near him.

Malekith's hope was in vain as Mangog's hit sent the Executioner flying towards him, knocking the Dark Elf off his throne and into the pile of riches he had next to it

"Urrggghhh..." Skurge groaned as he struggled to pick himself up again, fell over and then got up again. He spit blood on the ground and looked up to see Malekith. "So. It was you." He grabbed the elf by the throat and punched him across the face. "Release the illusions!"

more_horiz
So is Skurge where Malekith and Loki are?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Apparently, he's found Skurge at least....

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Apparently, he's found Skurge at least....

scratch scratch scratch

No offense and all but I find Loki a little more competent in illusion casting than that. Also I didn't even finish Sif and The Warrior's Three's Story or Cap and Anna's. Also that whole Illusion stuff was over very quickly and it provided little challenge to the heroes. Also that bit with Thor and Odin was disappointing

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply