ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Heroes For Hire

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Heroes For Hire EmptyMarvel/CAU: Heroes For Hire

more_horiz
Heroes For Hire, the world's foremost security detail! They are not Soldiers of Fortune, but rather Heroes of Opportunity. If you need saving, and you've got a dollar, you can call the H4H!

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Heroes For Hire EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Heroes For Hire

more_horiz
Tippy Toe rested on SG's lap and ate a nut she gave her.

more_horiz
Wind Walker sat in a meditative position as she awaited orders from Iron Fist.

more_horiz
A young man would push the door open, and nearly fall over. He was dressed in a purple gi, with burn marks on his arms, legs and uniform. He fell to one knee, then slowly rose up before stumbling forward saying "Is this Heroes FOr Hire? I need he..help!" proceeding to fall down

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
A young man would push the door open, and nearly fall over. He was dressed in a purple gi, with burn marks on his arms, legs and uniform. He fell to one knee, then slowly rose up before stumbling forward saying "Is this Heroes FOr Hire? I need he..help!" proceeding to fall down

Squirrel Girl and Tippy Toe ran over and grabbed him. "Hey! Easy now. Guys, call 911!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Danny caught him and he said to Squirrel Girl" Call an ambulance" He then asked the young man"Who did this?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Danny caught him and he said to Squirrel Girl" Call an ambulance" He then asked the young man"Who did this?"

SG nodded and ran to the phone and called the ambulance.

more_horiz
"Da...Davos at his Steel Phoenix Gym. I..I didn't agree with what he was doing" the man said, passing out. Iron Fist would recognize the name of Davos, son of Lei Kung The Thunderer, who helped Danny train to become Iron Fist and was a bitter rival to our hero

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Da...Davos at his Steel Phoenix Gym. I..I didn't agree with what he was doing" the man said, passing out. Iron Fist would recognize the name of Davos, son of Lei Kung The Thunderer, who helped Danny train to become Iron Fist and was a bitter rival to our hero

Danny's expression got serious and he stands up"Stay with him till medical personell arrive. Me and Wind Walker are heading over to the Steel Phoenix Gym, meet up with us when you can" he says to Squirrel Girl

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Danny's expression got serious and he stands up"Stay with him till medical personell arrive. Me and Wind Walker are heading over to the Steel Phoenix Gym, meet up with us when you can" he says to Squirrel Girl

Wind Walker quickly got up, and followed Danny towards the Steel Phoenix Gym. "Do you know this man?" she asked. The mention of Davos's name caused a slight change of expression in Danny's face. A change that Wind Walker noticed with her sharp eyes.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Wind Walker quickly got up, and followed Danny towards the Steel Phoenix Gym. "Do you know this man?" she asked. The mention of Davos's name caused a slight change of expression in Danny's face. A change that Wind Walker noticed with her sharp eyes.

At the Steel Phoenix Gym, the sound one would think happened when a train crashed was heard, as Davos fist had left an imprint in the far east wall of the gym. "Manny was NOT FIT to be a part of the Wings of the Phoenix, he rejected it, now the rest of you will learn NOT to betray our ideals, is that right?" Davos asked, generating chi to materialize the left hand he lost and pumping it

more_horiz
SG waved as the ambulance drove up to the Heroes For Hire base and took away the man to the hospital. "Alright then, let's rock and roll." Squirrel Girl said and ran off to the gym.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

At the Steel Phoenix Gym, the sound one would think happened when a train crashed was heard, as Davos fist had left an imprint in the far east wall of the gym. "Manny was NOT FIT to be a part of the Wings of the Phoenix, he rejected it, now the rest of you will learn NOT to betray our ideals, is that right?" Davos asked, generating chi to materialize the left hand he lost and pumping it

"I think he's still inside" Wink Walker noted. "Shall we go through the front, or is a more stealthy approach the best option?" she asked Danny.

more_horiz
Squirrel Girl arrived at the gym. "Hey guys."

more_horiz
as she arrived at the steel phoenix gym, the people training would stop and stare at her, causing Davos to ask "WHAT AR EYOU ALL SO AMAZED By...Squirrel Girl?" Davos owuld ask, perplexed

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
as she arrived at the steel phoenix gym, the people training would stop and stare at her, causing Davos to ask "WHAT AR EYOU ALL SO AMAZED By...Squirrel Girl?" Davos owuld ask, perplexed

"Hi Davos! I'm here to ask you guys some questions."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Hi Davos! I'm here to ask you guys some questions."
"Questions?" Davos would say, sneering

(Does Rand send this girl in his place to mock me?) he'd think, while the students lined up for Squirrel Girl, obviously afraid of Davos

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Squirrel Girl arrived at the gym. "Hey guys."

"Hello," Wind Walker answered. "It seems that we're all here...now we just need the signal to move in.' The black haired women turned her attention to the team leader Danny. The feared, and fabled Iron Fist seemed to be over looking the situation. No doubt relying on his vast experience of martial arts, and life threatening encounters to formulate the apprpriate plan of action.

more_horiz

We see what looks to be the insides of a underground bunker, on one of the walls a shot is shown to a sheet of paper and the title reads"To Kill To Death List"

1.Ronald McDonald(Devil Face drawn next to the name)
2.Barney The Dinosaur
3.Smurfs
4.Douchebag that replaced Jay Leno
5.The Joker

We then see a gunrack that shelfs the BFG that he used from his recent adventure in Asgard
Marvel/CAU: Heroes For Hire Deadpo11

We see a person sit in a lounge chair dressed in a green uniform looking at a spread of the X-Women Swimsuit Special Issue featuring Rachelle

"I don't care if it is custom made, it's a mystery that uniform can support that. Then again it's a mystery Power Girl's uniform can still hold up. Maybe the uniform has mutant powers also" He looked up then puts the magazine down" Sup, Guy Gardner, intergalactic superhero extraordinar. To answer your question you are in the right RPG. I'm just filling in for our latest recap as the host is unable to make it at the time" Guy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a notepad" Ah ok Heroes For Hire, superheroes who save lives and get paid while doing so."

Guy tapped his chin"Mental note, propose a financial idea to Booster Gold. Anyway I don't have any slides of video clips or crap like that" His ring glowed" All that I need"

His Green Lantern ring showcase an image of the founders of H4H" Ok we have a guy named Iron Fist who is looking for some new recruits then co-founder Luke Cage is called in on a government job with a shadow group called The Order for a covert operation. By covert I mean kills and lots of explosions that would make Michael Bay envious." The image of Luke Cage and Iron Fist vanishes" Then out of the blue pops in this lady"

Marvel/CAU: Heroes For Hire 16004710

"I don't see what the deal is about her. I think she has a fine ass" Guy said"They are hired by some martial arts student who tells them that a villain named Davros has been harassing martial arts dojos and well if you seen enough martial arts movies you know where this is going. Still what would a Doctor Who villain like Davros want with a martial arts dojo? Anyway they burst into the villain dojo in dynamic entry fashion and while Iron Fist is fighting Davros, Squirrel Girl is fighting ninjas"

"And there you have it folks. Not sure what the outcome will be but I'm still waiting for a pirate to make an appearance. The fact that even in comics we lack a pirates vs ninja battle is appalling" He shuts his ring off then walks up to a closet that is a giant steel door. He looked at the notepad and punches in a few numbers then opens the steel door and finds Deadpool on the floor bound in green chains and handcuffs and his mouth gagged.

"Hey guy thanks for letting me borrow your place" Guy Gardner said in which Deadpool glared up and muffled"Fhummp Yhmmph Hmmfgh Dhrsm" Evil or Very Mad

"I wish I can stay and chat more but I have something important to do over in DC Nation. Which you can catch when you're done with...whatever it is that you do." He turns to walk off then stopped and turned" BTW word of advice. I've checked out that Nanny Arc and for the sake of the kids sanity...Lighten up" he turned then his body glowed with a green energy then he vanished along with the restraints

more_horiz
"Okay guys.....let's go over the ground rules....no stabbing, yanking, cutting, scratching, stepping on or otherwise attacking my tail....and that's pretty much it. Agreed?"

The ninja's attacked her all at the same time.

"Hmph. At least Wade talks back." She said and dived into the crowd of ninja's.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Okay guys.....let's go over the ground rules....no stabbing, yanking, cutting, scratching, stepping on or otherwise attacking my tail....and that's pretty much it. Agreed?"

OT: Going to say this right now

Deadpool/Squirrel Girl tongue Even the Beach OVA, gender revered on the former aside, is a big sign. Who was the first person she thought about during that trip!

IC:

Davos punched at Iron Fist multiple times then Iron Fist blocks and counters his attack but Davos anticipated the counter and does a counter of his own in a more rapid fashion

The Ninjas attack Squirrel Girl with exploding gas pellets then open fired with a volley of Senbon(Needles)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Deadpool/Squirrel Girl tongue Even the Beach OVA, gender revered on the former aside, is a big sign. Who was the first person she thought about during that trip!

IC:

Davos punched at Iron Fist multiple times then Iron Fist blocks and counters his attack but Davos anticipated the counter and does a counter of his own in a more rapid fashion

The Ninjas attack Squirrel Girl with exploding gas pellets then open fired with a volley of Senbon(Needles)

Ironic, considering in the comics she has a major crush on Speedball.

IC: Squirrel Girl held her breath as she flipped into the gas cloud. When she rolled out of it, she came up holding the needles between her fingers. She tossed the needles to the ground and then leaped up and kicked one of the ninja's across the face. Landing on her feet, she gave punches to the next ninja before stopping to backhand away another one.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

IC:

IC: Squirrel Girl held her breath as she flipped into the gas cloud. When she rolled out of it, she came up holding the needles between her fingers. She tossed the needles to the ground and then leaped up and kicked one of the ninja's across the face. Landing on her feet, she gave punches to the next ninja before stopping to backhand away another one.

Davos did a fake kick then he did an uppercut to Iron Fist's face in SF fashion, Iron Fist shot up in the air then Davos did it a few more time then brought Iron Fist down to the ground with a punch to the face. As Iron Fist lands, Davos lands with him with his fist imprinted on Iron Fist's face. He pressed down then the ground started to crack he leaps off of Iron Fist then continues in a fighting position.

Iron Fist jump flips to his feet then proceeds to fight Davos, the procedure is the same as the opening fight but Iron Fist provided Davos a headbutt. It was enough to rock him then Iron Fist gave Davos multiple shots to the chest. Davo's eyes bulged out then Iron fist gave him one last good punch that sent him flying across the room

The rest of the ninjas took out their chains then they twirled it the group then charged at Squirrel Girl then prepared to attack her with the chains

Davos got up but was met with a punch across the jaw by Iron Fist

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

IC:

Davos did a fake kick then he did an uppercut to Iron Fist's face in SF fashion, Iron Fist shot up in the air then Davos did it a few more time then brought Iron Fist down to the ground with a punch to the face. As Iron Fist lands, Davos lands with him with his fist imprinted on Iron Fist's face. He pressed down then the ground started to crack he leaps off of Iron Fist then continues in a fighting position.

Iron Fist jump flips to his feet then proceeds to fight Davos, the procedure is the same as the opening fight but Iron Fist provided Davos a headbutt. It was enough to rock him then Iron Fist gave Davos multiple shots to the chest. Davo's eyes bulged out then Iron fist gave him one last good punch that sent him flying across the room

The rest of the ninjas took out their chains then they twirled it the group then charged at Squirrel Girl then prepared to attack her with the chains

Davos got up but was met with a punch across the jaw by Iron Fist

Squirrel Girl leaped over the heads over a ninja while whistling. While she waited for her friends to arrive, she continued to maneuver around, using her enhanced speed and agility to leap and duck and dodge around the ninja's. Grabbing onto the chain of one of them, she yanked him forward and kicked him in the stomach and then dived at another, rolled over him and came up one one knee and punched the next ninja in the ninja balls. She continued fighting the ninja's until she got caught by another chain. She was about to pull him closer and then...the others grabbed her. More and more chains wrapped around her. As she struggled, she glanced up at the ceiling and grinned. "Great timing guys! Come on down!" The ninja's glanced up and the squirrels fell down on top of them, swarming around the ninja's.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply