The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Sun May 26, 2013 1:28 am

Admin wrote:
The Joker
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/354/c/3/the_joker_by_rocket_punch-d359nsj.png
Currently Deceased.
In the most fitting way possible
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:57 pm


VII. He has no feet, yet travels far;
literate, but no scholar he;
no mouth, yet he clearly speaks.
If you know him, you are wise.

Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:49 am

Faora


Because she's that awesome
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Joker
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/354/c/3/the_joker_by_rocket_punch-d359nsj.png
Currently Deceased.
In the most fitting way possible

Wild stampede of Elephants.Laughing
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Joker
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/354/c/3/the_joker_by_rocket_punch-d359nsj.png
Currently Deceased.
In the most fitting way possible

Wild stampede of Elephants.Laughing
The story I posted awhile back actually
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Joker
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/354/c/3/the_joker_by_rocket_punch-d359nsj.png
Currently Deceased.
In the most fitting way possible

Wild stampede of Elephants.Laughing
The story I posted awhile back actually

LOL I know, just having fun.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:15 pm


Young Clark Kent,
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/185/0/6/man_of_steel__the_fate_of_krypton_page_8_by_jprart-d6bpn38.jpg
Older Teen Clark Kent,
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/153/e/c/clark_kent_by_adamswest-d67j01o.jpg
Bearded Clark Kent,
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/186/d/a/man_of_steel_by_zodiac999-d6c6t9n.jpg
Adult Clark
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/211/a/4/a48fb7e23367426c9416719d351df1dd.jpg
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:54 pm

For Diana's story in humble beginnings

Steve Trevor

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The DC Nation Sign Up Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum