ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Hooded Justice

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Hooded Justice - Page 3 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Hooded Justice

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Inferno blasted atthe red creatures, Mariah zipping around to save the citizens from falling debris

The flames caused the creatures to ignite and explode. Justice managed to get free from the creature and gave it a punch that knocked it out of the building and down onto the city streets. Justice quickly sped after it and kicked it into the air. (Darn it all! What IS this thing? It's skin is HARD!) Undeterred, Justice quickly sped after it and kicked it back down to the ground. "Alright, there, that should have had an affect." After a few moments though, the creature rose up again and slammed down on him, though Justice evaded it and punched it again. He took a moment to shake his hand.

Mariah held his hand. "You okay? You shouldn't shake it in case anything might be broken. Ju...just hold it okay Justice?" She'd ask him, holding him while Derrick/inferno created a smokescreen. Justice would then see Mariah's green power copying aura as she flipped the creature on its back

"Wait a sec...Maria, hold it! It's stomach doesn't have those scales on it!" Justice called to her and ran up and began rapidly kicking it's stomach area, swiftly kicking into the monster.
Mariah grunted as she got the giant in a sleeper hold, it's stomach exposed. "That's it buddy, pose for the asskicking" she'd say, making the monster struggle against her, leaving it's stomach exposed

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Inferno blasted atthe red creatures, Mariah zipping around to save the citizens from falling debris

The flames caused the creatures to ignite and explode. Justice managed to get free from the creature and gave it a punch that knocked it out of the building and down onto the city streets. Justice quickly sped after it and kicked it into the air. (Darn it all! What IS this thing? It's skin is HARD!) Undeterred, Justice quickly sped after it and kicked it back down to the ground. "Alright, there, that should have had an affect." After a few moments though, the creature rose up again and slammed down on him, though Justice evaded it and punched it again. He took a moment to shake his hand.
Mariah held his hand. "You okay? You shouldn't shake it in case anything might be broken. Ju...just hold it okay Justice?" She'd ask him, holding him while Derrick/inferno created a smokescreen. Justice would then see Mariah's green power copying aura as she flipped the creature on its back

"Wait a sec...Maria, hold it! It's stomach doesn't have those scales on it!" Justice called to her and ran up and began rapidly kicking it's stomach area, swiftly kicking into the monster.
Mariah grunted as she got the giant in a sleeper hold, it's stomach exposed. "That's it buddy, pose for the asskicking" she'd say, making the monster struggle against her, leaving it's stomach exposed

Justice jumped high up into the sky and then came down, channeling energy around his hands. "The-Justice-Machine-Gun." Justice began firing hundreds of punches into the creature, sending off sonic booms with each punch and shooting off energy blasts into the creature's body. The creature's torso began rapidly heating up and the blasts tore it open and blasted through it as it roared and thrashed in Mariah's arms. With one final blast, Justice blew the monster apart.

more_horiz
Getting it's blood all over Mariah, who looked at her uniform and cringed.

Derrick floated down and looked at the two before whispering to Justice. "I'd make a period joke but I like having my balls intact"

Mariah would use Derrick's powers to steam dry the blood. "So, any thoughts on where the flip that thing came from?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Derrick floated down and looked at the two before whispering to Justice. "I'd make a period joke but I like having my balls intact"

Mariah would use Derrick's powers to steam dry the blood. "So, any thoughts on where the flip that thing came from?"

"Underground I'd say." Justice said and followed the creture's body back to the hole it came out of it. "Yep. Alright, let's double check the civilians and then we'll take a look down there."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Underground I'd say." Justice said and followed the creture's body back to the hole it came out of it. "Yep. Alright, let's double check the civilians and then we'll take a look down there."
Mariah would zip around to check on the civilians before reporting back. "All is clear guys, let's go down the rabbit hole!"

"ah! I wanted to make that joke!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mariah would zip around to check on the civilians before reporting back. "All is clear guys, let's go down the rabbit hole!"

"ah! I wanted to make that joke!"

Justice laughed. "Alright, but if you see another one of those things, don't engage it right away, I want to see where they are all coming from first."

more_horiz
Mariah would give a salute. "Aye aye, Captain Justice!" she'd remark, zipping off with Derrick following her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Mariah would give a salute. "Aye aye, Captain Justice!" she'd remark, zipping off with Derrick following her

"Captain huh? I like that."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Ya do huh? Well Oh captain, my captain, I think I see something like our scaly monster friend up ahead" Mariah would say, pointing as Derrick charged up.

"I'd say we should try to smoke them out but with how far under the city they are that'd be pretty bad. Do we observe slowly and engage?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Ya do huh? Well Oh captain, my captain, I think I see something like our scaly monster friend up ahead" Mariah would say, pointing as Derrick charged up.

"I'd say we should try to smoke them out but with how far under the city they are that'd be pretty bad. Do we observe slowly and engage?"

"Follow it. I want to see how deep this goes. Depending on their numbers, we may need to call in the big guns."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Follow it. I want to see how deep this goes. Depending on their numbers, we may need to call in the big guns."
Mariah nodded as Derrick charged up, leading the way as they traveled

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mariah nodded as Derrick charged up, leading the way as they traveled

The trio stayed out of sight as they traveled downwards. Reaching a very large cavern, they saw a man in the center of dozens of different underground monsters standing on a ledge and chanting in some language none of them could understand.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/026/b/e/caveman_by_srdunko-d5su9g2.jpg

more_horiz
"I wager a cheeseburger that we found ourselves the ringleader, bad looking dude too. What's our move captain? I say we give them a surprise...after his speech of course"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I wager a cheeseburger that we found ourselves the ringleader, bad looking dude too. What's our move captain? I say we give them a surprise...after his speech of course"

"We wait for the right moment. Once his guard is dropped, we rush him. If we can take this guy out hard and fast, we can stop him before those things jump to his defense. Given how tough one of those things was, I don't want to fight an army of them."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"We wait for the right moment. Once his guard is dropped, we rush him. If we can take this guy out hard and fast, we can stop him before those things jump to his defense. Given how tough one of those things was, I don't want to fight an army of them."
Derrick nodded as Mariah scoped out the creatures, putting her hand to the ground as she attempted to copy them....

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Derrick nodded as Mariah scoped out the creatures, putting her hand to the ground as she attempted to copy them....

That didn't seem to work out as she intended it. In reaching out to the creatures she felt...icky.

"Now, now is our time! All of our forces have been gathered for this day, our Promised Day! We will strike back against the surface dwellers and tear them down, tear them all down until the surface has collapsed and we bring them down to our level! We will destroy all who oppose us and force the world to bow before us! For that is our fate: To rule the world by tearing down the surface. Now my children: Go forth! Tunnel through the underground and rise up to devour the surface! GO! GO AND KILL THEM ALL!" The Caveman yelled at the top of his lungs.
"Now!" Justice told them and blitzed him, landing a five hit combination of a punch, a punch, a right hook, spinning kick, a punch to the stomach and finally throwing him into and through a few walls. "Gotta tell you buddy: This is my first time meeting a Caveman Preacher. My friends at the Institute are never gonna believe this."

more_horiz
Mariah started to spit as she quickly reached her hand back shook her head. "Uhhh eweweweweew NASTY, foul mierde! I almost hurled! She said before copying Justice's super speed, stopping at the last second to switch to super strength and rock the cave leader with a suplex back through the walls, where Derrick had his right hand out like a gun.

"Bang" was all he said as a massive fireball came forth and engulfed the leader, smoke covering the room . Derrick then sent a few more, and looked at Justice.

"Just to be sure man" was all he'd say, waiting for the smoke to clear

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Mariah started to spit as she quickly reached her hand back shook her head. "Uhhh eweweweweew NASTY, foul mierde! I almost hurled! She said before copying Justice's super speed, stopping at the last second to switch to super strength and rock the cave leader with a suplex back through the walls, where Derrick had his right hand out like a gun.

"Bang" was all he said as a massive fireball came forth and engulfed the leader, smoke covering the room  . Derrick then sent a few more, and looked at Justice.

The leader was down for half a minute before he recovered and pulled himself out of the wall. "Yoooou DARE! FOOLISH SURFACE DWELLERS! I will make you pay for invading this holy place!" He spun his staff over his head to clear away the smoke. "Arise my children! Kill the invaders!"

"Great. Inferno, Copycat, hold the monsters off as long as you can, I'm going to shut this guy down and break his staff."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Bang" was all he said as a massive fireball came forth and engulfed the leader, smoke covering the room  . Derrick then sent a few more, and looked at Justice.

The leader was down for half a minute before he recovered and pulled himself out of the wall. "Yoooou DARE! FOOLISH SURFACE DWELLERS! I will make you pay for invading this holy place!" He spun his staff over his head to clear away the smoke. "Arise my children! Kill the invaders!"

"Great. Inferno, Copycat, hold the monsters off as long as you can, I'm going to shut this guy down and break his staff."
"On it" Mariah and Derrick would say in unison. Mariah rushed forward and slammed the ground to knock the monsters into the air for Derrick to pick off.

"She's like a live action version of Dynasty Warriors!" Derrick would remark

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"On it" Mariah and Derrick would say in unison. Mariah rushed forward and slammed the ground to knock the monsters into the air for Derrick to pick off.

"She's like a live action version of Dynasty Warriors!" Derrick would remark

"You say that like it's a bad thing!" Justice joked. The caveman priest swung his staff at him but Justice blocked it and struck at his face with a palm strike but the man ducked under him and tried to trip him but Justice flipped over him and then flew downward with both feet outwards but the man blocked him with his staff and pushed him away but Justice flipped in the air and then flew down again and kicked him in the jaw. The priest flew backwards but one of the monsters raised up it's head and caught him. The priest stood back up and fired off a wide beam of energy from his staff. Justice charged up blasts from his hands and countered it.

As the monsters were being thrown into the air, more of the worm creatures from before began burrowing up form the ground below.

more_horiz
"Ugh ugh ugh I hate bugs I HATE BUGS!" Mariah would say, backing up and blasting at the worms as Derrick made a ring of fire around the monsters, slamming it into them and causing small explosions

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Ugh ugh ugh I hate bugs I HATE BUGS!" Mariah would say, backing up and blasting at the worms as Derrick made a ring of fire around the monsters, slamming it into them and causing small explosions

The caveman and Justice continued their energy blast war. The staff blast continued to grow wider even as Justice moved forward. Their beams pushed against one another and the villain was slowly starting overwhelm him as the blast grew in power. "Well...guess I might as well use both hands." He said and fired a blast from his other hand, matching and pushing back the blast. Then he jumped forward and yanked the staff out of the caveman's hands but then the caveman punched at his face but Justice blocked with the staff and kicked him off of the ledge and onto a monster. He was about to break it but more of the creatures crashed down on him and he dodged them but then the caveman jumped forward and grabbed at the staff and the two flipped over one another and the caveman kicked him away. A monster tried to eat him but Justice caught it's teeth as they clamped down and fought with the monster to keep it's mouth open. The caveman pointed his staff at him and he was about to fire but Justice fired his heat vision and burned the caveman's shoulder. He then jumped out of the monster's mouth and turned around and blasted it's eyes and another one slammed into him headfirst and smashed Justice against a wall. After a few moments though, he forced it back and punched it down.
Justice then flew down and punched the caveman, took his staff, and broke it, causing the creatures to stop attacking.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The caveman and Justice continued their energy blast war. The staff blast continued to grow wider even as Justice moved forward. Their beams pushed against one another and the villain was slowly starting overwhelm him as the blast grew in power. "Well...guess I might as well use both hands." He said and fired a blast from his other hand, matching and pushing back the blast. Then he jumped forward and yanked the staff out of the caveman's hands but then the caveman punched at his face but Justice blocked with the staff and kicked him off of the ledge and onto a monster. He was about to break it but more of the creatures crashed down on him and he dodged them but then the caveman jumped forward and grabbed at the staff and the two flipped over one another and the caveman kicked him away. A monster tried to eat him but Justice caught it's teeth as they clamped down and fought with the monster to keep it's mouth open. The caveman pointed his staff at him and he was about to fire but Justice fired his heat vision and burned the caveman's shoulder. He then jumped out of the monster's mouth and turned around and blasted it's eyes and another one slammed into him headfirst and smashed Justice against a wall. After a few moments though, he forced it back and punched it down.
Justice then flew down and punched the caveman, took his staff, and broke it, causing the creatures to stop attacking.

Derrick and Mariah looked at the creatures, then the staff, then Justice.

Derrick turned to the monsters asking "hey, how are you guys feeling?"

"Yooo, should you break that thing?" Mariah asked, face scrunched up

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply