ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Ascension City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Ascension City - Page 7 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Ascension City

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Eliza put her notepad and textbook into her backpack and walked out the door, standing in front of her locker and sighing. "I hate math, I hatemath, I hate math, I hate math" she'd say, treating those words like a mantra

"Hey." Jay put a hand on her shoulder. "How about a hand with the math stuff?"
"Oh hey Jay! Uh yeah, I'd like that a lot. I have a free period so can we do it right now? Or do you have class?

Jay thought about it. "Yeah, I totally do and we can work together in the library at lunch later too."
"That sounds good to me...wait, do you just want to sit by me at lunch? she asks, raising an eyebrow at Jay

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Eliza put her notepad and textbook into her backpack and walked out the door, standing in front of her locker and sighing. "I hate math, I hatemath, I hate math, I hate math" she'd say, treating those words like a mantra

"Oh hey Jay! Uh yeah, I'd like that a lot. I have a free period so can we do it right now? Or do you have class?

Jay thought about it. "Yeah, I totally do and we can work together in the library at lunch later too."
"That sounds good to me...wait, do you just want to sit by me at lunch? she asks, raising an eyebrow at Jay

"Oh....woah...I mean...really? I-I'd like that, if it's cool with you of course."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Oh....woah...I mean...really? I-I'd like that, if it's cool with you of course."
"Yeah it's fine with me Jay, but you should be more direct when you want things, you know? People like that, when you're forward"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah it's fine with me Jay, but you should be more direct when you want things, you know? People like that, when you're forward"

"Thanks. I'll remember that. See you then!"

Elsewhere.....

Billie Garcia, The Red Comet, roller skated into a building with numerous gangsters waiting inside.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/133/1/7/billie_garcia_by_nonsenseadvice-d4zmkes.jpg
"Hey guys, where's the cash?"
The leader took a cigar out of his mouth. "We already paid up to your boss."
"Price doubled today. You know the rules: You pay up to Mister Daggerkiller and we'll keep the cops off your back. Easy as pie." She said as she crossed her arms.
The mobsters started gathering around her and pulled out guns of varying sizes.
"If Dagger wanted us to pay up he'd have sent more than just his little bitch to give the order. So here's a better idea, we're going to send you back to him a little used up and you tell him we're done paying to your boss."
"Okay, just for that, I'm taking half."
"Half of what?"
"Half your men." She said and used her super speed to zip past him and punch one of his men in the throat at super speed, crushing it. She then zipped around before any could move and snapped the neck of another man, then killed another, then another, speeding around the building at superhuman speeds and taking out the men with ease.
Before the ring leader even knew what had happened, he had been grabbed by Comet and slammed against a wall at incredible speeds, it was like being in a car wreck. He cried out in pain. "Now listen good: This little stunt just upped the price to 70%. 60% to the boss and 10% to me personally. If you refuse or miss even one payment, I'll come back and finish off the rest of you. GOT IT?!"
"Y-y-yes ma'am....the money's all yours....give it to her...give her the money! All of it!"
The rest of the men dropped their weapons and obliged. She counted it up and smiled. "Pleasure doing business with you. A cleaner will be by later to help get rid of the bodies. Ciao!" She said and zipped off.

more_horiz
At lunch, Jay would see Eliza sitting with her friends May Anna, Misty and Dawn, with Randy staring at him

He had to weigh his choices

Eliza?

Randy pissed at him?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
At lunch, Jay would see Eliza sitting with her friends May Anna, Misty and Dawn, with Randy staring at him

He had to weigh his choices

Eliza?

Randy pissed at him?

It was a rather obvious choice.
Smiling, walked over. "Hey Eliza."

more_horiz
"Jay! glad you could make it, I don't now if you've met May, Anna, Dawn and Misty?" She asked, nodding to her friends. Each had a different expression on their face

Anna looked surprised
Maylooked upset
Dawn looked confused
and Misty looked angry

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Jay! glad you could make it, I don't now if you've met May, Anna, Dawn and Misty?" She asked, nodding to her friends. Each had a different expression on their face

Anna looked surprised
Maylooked upset
Dawn looked confused
and Misty looked angry

"Hi ladies. I'm Jay. It's nice to meet you all."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Anna looked surprised
Maylooked upset
Dawn looked confused
and Misty looked angry

they all waved with Misty being elbowed by Eliza before waving at Jay.

"So you're Jay?" Anna asked

"Yeah Randy's mentioned you before, apparently you're a pretty quick on your feet type of guy"

"nice tomeet you, really" Dawn says asa she eyes her food

Misty just smiledquietly

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Anna looked surprised
Maylooked upset
Dawn looked confused
and Misty looked angry

"Yeah Randy's mentioned you before, apparently you're a pretty quick on your feet type of guy"

Misty just smiledquietly

"I like to think so, yeah. Considering joining the track team. So how are you all doing today?""

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Anna looked surprised
Maylooked upset
Dawn looked confused
and Misty looked angry

Misty just smiledquietly

"I like to think so, yeah. Considering joining the track team. So how are you all doing today?""
"Well I'm sure Eliza would like that considering the uniforms allow you to see almost everythiOUCH!" May would say before holding her thigh as Eliza took Jay's hand. "So Jay, you're going to help me study right? I really want to improve my math scores and since the girls aren't much help, I'm hoping that you can be the guy to guide me" Eliza tells him before pulling out their math book. "So eat up, we're goign to spend lunch tlaking about numbers...as much as I dread it"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Anna looked surprised
Maylooked upset
Dawn looked confused
and Misty looked angry

Misty just smiledquietly

"Well I'm sure Eliza would like that considering the uniforms allow you to see almost everythiOUCH!" May would say before holding her thigh as Eliza took Jay's hand. "So Jay, you're going to help me study right? I really want to improve my math scores and since the girls aren't much help, I'm hoping that you can be the guy to guide me" Eliza tells him before pulling out their math book. "So eat up, we're goign to spend lunch tlaking about numbers...as much as I dread it"

"You've got it." Jay and Eliza ate quickly and wiped their hands and sat closer together as they started going over the mathwork.

more_horiz
As they went through the problems, Eliza started touching Jay's hand moreoften.

"hey uh, sorry about my friends, they just uh, well I talked tot hem about you and they had mixed feelings, but thank you for being cool about it. How'd you get so good at math though?> this is like m weakness almost"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"hey uh, sorry about my friends, they just uh, well I talked tot hem about you and they had mixed feelings, but thank you for being cool about it. How'd you get so good at math though?> this is like m weakness almost"

"Well, when I was a kid I used to have trouble with it but I worked with my dad on the homework assignments and did the bonus questions too and it gradually started to make more sense to me." Jay summed up. "And you're welcome. It was no problem."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well, when I was a kid I used to have trouble with it but I worked with my dad on the homework assignments and did the bonus questions too and it gradually started to make more sense to me." Jay summed up. "And you're welcome. It was no problem."
"Well I guess we could do the same thing? You help me on the homework and the bonus questions at my place? Or should I get your dad, the master?" She asked Jay, smirking at him as she put away her books

more_horiz
OT: Also, updated the Doomsday fight. Very Happy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well I guess we could do the same thing? You help me on the homework and the bonus questions at my place? Or should I get your dad, the master?" She asked Jay, smirking at him as she put away her books

"I'll be happy to help out."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"So, shall we head out?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"So, shall we head out?"
"yes, let's" she'd tell jay, pulling on his arm

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"So, shall we head out?"
"yes, let's" she'd tell jay, pulling on his arm

"Right."

The two eventually arrived at her house. "Hello Miss Deauxemia. I'm Jay."

more_horiz
"Oh nice to meet you Jay! Are you here to tutor Eliza? Smart girl but speaking as her mother, math isn't her str-" mrs Deauxma, a rather good looking woman for someone nearing fifty would find herself cut off by her daughter

"Yes mom, Jay's going to help me study, and I'm not THAT bad, okay? C'mon jay, lets go to the kitchen" she'd say, urging him to follow her

Jay would noticed Eliza looked a lot like her mother

more_horiz
OT: Froggy you have Rps in these threads

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t91p300-prime-and-quantum-flashback-thread#17317

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p915-cau3-prime-rpg#17311

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Oh nice to meet you Jay! Are you here to tutor Eliza? Smart girl but speaking as her mother, math isn't her str-" mrs Deauxma, a rather good looking woman for someone nearing fifty would find herself cut off by her daughter

"Yes mom, Jay's going to help me study, and I'm not THAT bad, okay? C'mon jay, lets go to the kitchen" she'd say, urging him to follow her

"You don't have to worry about a thing ma'am, I'll make a math whiz out of her yet."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You don't have to worry about a thing ma'am, I'll make a math whiz out of her yet."
"yes mom, rellaaaax"

"young lady you told me that before, and then I saw that test my lo-

Jay wouldn't hear the rest of Mrs. Deauxma's speech as Eliza lead him to the kitchen and the various books she had for that class. "So, I've tried reading these and.it's not easy to aply what's in the books to the tests, I like..freeze up you know?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"yes mom, rellaaaax"

"young lady you told me that before, and then I saw that test my lo-

Jay wouldn't hear the rest of Mrs. Deauxma's speech as Eliza lead him to the kitchen and the various books she had for that class. "So, I've tried reading these and.it's not easy to aply what's in the books to the tests, I like..freeze up you know?"

"Test anxiety. Trust me, it happens to everyone. Let's start back up with the basics." Jay said and picked a book.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply