ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Ascension City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Ascension City - Page 8 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Ascension City

more_horiz
As they built her foundation with the basics, Eliza slowly regained her confidence, answering questions she previously would have despaired at. At one point Jay had to stop her from answering before he finished the question

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As they built her foundation with the basics, Eliza slowly regained her confidence, answering questions she previously would have despaired at. At one point Jay had to stop her from answering before he finished the question

Jay smiled. She was getting it now. "Alright, now, I'm going to let you try the homework yourself. Answer the questions on this piece of scrap paper. If you have any troubles, just let me know."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jay smiled. She was getting it now. "Alright, now, I'm going to let you try the homework yourself. Answer the questions on this piece of scrap paper. If you have any troubles, just let me know."
she got a look of determination on her face and started to do the homework. Jay would see Eliza bite her lip in the cutest way as she got to the last problem, before mouthing "a-ha!" And handing the finished paper to Jay

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

she got a look of determination on her face and started to do the homework. Jay would see Eliza bite her lip in the cutest way as she got to the last problem, before mouthing "a-ha!" And handing the finished paper to Jay

Jay grinned and twirled his pencil as he looked them over closely and then marked on top of the page.
A+

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jay grinned and twirled his pencil as he looked them over closely and then marked on top of the page."hoyeah! This is going to be the start of a new era, math better watch out cause I will ki-wait a minute, thank you Jay, I really owe you this with the test coming up. Depending on how I do there ill have to find some special way to thank you" she said, winking at him
A+

more_horiz
"I'll be looking forward to that." Jay smiled.

more_horiz
Posted a RP in the Ultra-Girl thread Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"bet you ep-hey, are you going to stay for dinner?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Sure, I'll just call my folks and let them know."

more_horiz
Got a reminder in the ultra-girl thread Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jay stepped outside and called his parents. "Yeah, so, I'm just staying over at Eliza's for dinner. Yes mom, just dinner. I gave her help on her math problems. and she's very good at it. So, yeah, I'm just staying for dinner and then I'll run home. Right, yeah, okay. Love you too, bye." Jay hung up and walked back inside.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jay stepped outside and called his parents. "Yeah, so, I'm just staying over at Eliza's for dinner. Yes mom, just dinner. I gave her help on her math problems. and she's very good at it. So, yeah, I'm just staying for dinner and then I'll run home. Right, yeah, okay. Love you too, bye." Jay hung up and walked back inside.
hed see the feast and at the fourth chair a picture was there that made Eliza groan

"Mom really? We have a guest the picture doesn't need to be th-

Eliza was cut off as her mom slammed a hand on the table. "Guest or not, he's always here!" She's shout before praying

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

hed see the feast and at the fourth chair a picture was there that made Eliza groan

Eliza was cut off as her mom slammed a hand on the table. "Guest or not, he's always here!" She's shout before praying

Jay decided not to question it and silently sat down and prayed with them.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Once they finsihed eating, Eliza nodded to her mom that she'd washt he dishes as Mrs. Deauxma turned to Jay. "Do you need a ride home Jay?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Once they finsihed eating, Eliza nodded to her mom that she'd washt he dishes as Mrs. Deauxma turned to Jay. "Do you need a ride home Jay?"

"Nah, I'll be fine. Thank you ma'am. I'd be happy to help with dishes though."

more_horiz
"Really? Well that's delightful! Go right in and help Eliza! Ill get myself some rest" Mrs Deauxma would say as she walked upstairs

Jay would see Eliza in her school clothes and an apron, scrubbing dishes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Really? Well that's delightful! Go right in and help Eliza! Ill get myself some rest" Mrs Deauxma would say as she walked upstairs

"That's a nice apron." Jay said as he walked over and picked up a dish, helping her to wash it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"That's a nice apron." Jay said as he walked over and picked up a dish, helping her to wash it.
the apron, which said "mom on board" and Jay's comment caused Eliza to laugh
"Thanks, I got it off this one lady I know"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

the apron, which said "mom on board" and Jay's comment caused Eliza to laugh
"Thanks, I got it off this one lady I know"

"A family friend?"

more_horiz
"you could say that, she's a pretty great cook as you witnessed" Eliza replied, nodding upstairs. "Thanks for not asking too many questions about my mom. She gets like that sometimes is all"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"you could say that, she's a pretty great cook as you witnessed" Eliza replied, nodding upstairs. "Thanks for not asking too many questions about my mom. She gets like that sometimes is all"

"You're welcome. I won't pry." Jay said as he and Eliza quickly got through the dishes.

more_horiz
Exclamation
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You're welcome. I won't pry." Jay said as he and Eliza quickly got through the dishes.
as they finished Eliza removed the apron and gloves. "Thanks for everything Jay, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Exclamation
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

as they finished Eliza removed the apron and gloves. "Thanks for everything Jay, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"You know it. Be sure to review the work we did tonight." Jay said as he and Eliza walked to the door.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Exclamation
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You know it. Be sure to review the work we did tonight." Jay said as he and Eliza walked to the door.
she gave him a wave before he left, not noticing how he zipped away into the night

more_horiz
BTW Froggy when you get a chance check out the Astrowoman thread Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply