ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Ascension City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Ascension City - Page 9 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Ascension City

more_horiz
Jay was on cloud nine right now. He actually had a dinner date with Eliza! And it turned out he was a damn good tutor too! Everything had been perfect tonight! He was so happy as he ran through the city at super speed that he didn't even notice the shadowy figure watching, actually able to see his superfast movements clearly before the shadowy figure super speeded away himself.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Jay was on cloud nine right now. He actually had a dinner date with Eliza! And it turned out he was a damn good tutor too! Everything had been perfect tonight! He was so happy as he ran through the city at super speed that he didn't even notice the shadowy figure watching, actually able to see his superfast movements clearly before the shadowy figure super speeded away himself.
once he got home, he'd see his parents watching the news, but wouldn't hear the main story-a strange murder where he bodies were sliced up

next day Jay awoke, he'd hear about the story all over the news

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

once he got home, he'd see his parents watching the news, but wouldn't hear the main story-a strange murder where he bodies were sliced up

Jay talked with his parents about it, he was clearly freaked out over this.

His cell rang. "Neil?"
"Hey Jay, I heard the news, are you okay?"
"Just fine, you?"
"Yeah, the police are on the look for whoever did this. What about Liz?"
"I haven't called her yet."
"Alright, I'll hang up, you check on her man. Peace."
"Back at you." Jay hung up and called Eliza.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

His cell rang. "Neil?"
"Just fine, you?"

alien cat 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

His cell rang. "Neil?"
"Just fine, you?"
and she replied at a pace that someone without superspeed might find mind-boggling. "Hey Jay did you hear about these urders and how close they are to where we live? it's weird that the first two were so far from each other but the last one is like right in between them? do you think it's a pattern? I'm very worried"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

His cell rang. "Neil?"
"Just fine, you?"

and she replied at a pace that someone without superspeed might find mind-boggling. "Hey Jay did you hear about these urders and how close they are to where we live? it's weird that the first two were so far from each other but the last one is like right in between them? do you think it's a pattern? I'm very worried"

"I know...it-it's crazy, just, don't go anywhere alone, okay? When you're going to school, surround yourself with your friends. When you are walking home, walk with a group and keep your doors and windows locked. I'm sure the police will take care of this nutjob in no time. Alright?"

more_horiz
"okay but, you be safe too Jay, okay?" she'd say before hanging up as she went into the school

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"okay but, you be safe too Jay, okay?" she'd say before hanging up as she went into the school

"I will be. Don't worry." He hung up and grabbed his costume.

"Jay! What are you doing?" Hi mother asked.

"I'm going to take a quick look around the city to see if I can find any clues on this psycho. With my speed, I can still make it to school in plenty of time for class."

"Son, are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll find the killer and make him pay for his crimes." Jay said and blitzed out the door in his Fastlane costume.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'm going to take a quick look around the city to see if I can find any clues on this psycho. With my speed, I can still make it to school in plenty of time for class."

"Son, are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll find the killer and make him pay for his crimes." Jay said and blitzed out the door in his Fastlane costume.
closest thing he'd find is that, of all the kills reported, each was done in a much more egregious fashion. The bodies were left out in public spots and Jay would see a pattern, like the murderer WANTED to be caught. The bodies were also sliced, as if by hand or someone used a shaky pair of scissors

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Son, are you sure?"

closest thing he'd find is that, of all the kills reported, each was done in a much more egregious fashion. The bodies were left out in public spots and Jay would see a pattern, like the murderer WANTED to be caught. The bodies were also sliced, as if by hand or someone used a shaky pair of scissors

Fastlane took out his cell and took pictures for future study. He asked around but none of the other civilians saw or heard anything, just that the civilians were slashed. After talking with the police, Fastlane ran off to school, walking into class just before the bell rang.

more_horiz
Eliza would wave at him before leaning in. "Hey, did you see Neil this morning? He took off like I swear, right when I turned around. He's been a bit, spacey lately you know?" Eliza would say, collecting her thoughts. "Like, I'll look at him, and it's like he's not really THERE you know? As if he's in another pla-I sound crazy, don't I?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Eliza would wave at him before leaning in. "Hey, did you see Neil this morning? He took off like I swear, right when I turned around. He's been a bit, spacey lately you know?" Eliza would say, collecting her thoughts. "Like, I'll look at him, and it's like he's not really THERE you know? As if he's in another pla-I sound crazy, don't I?

"Maybe he's just spooked, I'd imagine everybody's a little freaked after last night."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Maybe he's just spooked, I'd imagine everybody's a little freaked after last night."
Eliza frowned a bit, then lobbed her head to the side, as if she wanted to argue but couldn't. "Maybe but it just doesn't feel like that's the answer. Well, you ARE his best friend so you'd know better, right?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Eliza frowned a bit, then lobbed her head to the side, as if she wanted to argue but couldn't. "Maybe but it just doesn't feel like that's the answer. Well, you ARE his best friend so you'd know better, right?"

Jay nodded. "I'll talk to him."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As the bell rang, Jay would see Neil in the hallway, with Eliza staring at him. "Talk to him and you'll see what I mean"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As the bell rang, Jay would see Neil in the hallway, with Eliza staring at him. "Talk to him and you'll see what I mean"

Neil suddenly snapped out of it. "JAY! Hey man, how you doing?"

"Umm, are you alright man?"

"Yeah, I-I just...it's just crazy that something like this would happen in our city...Eliza, I'm sorry if I worried you."

more_horiz
"it's okay Neil, just, it's okay, alright? Look i'll see you guys in class" she says, walking hurriedly. The way her eyes darted away from Neil would alert Jay that something was up

more_horiz
OT: Admin  I need you to check out the  Prime and Quantum Discussion thread. as for you Froggy since you didn't reply to my post in CAU Quantum- Fastline thread I have move it to Quantum.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"it's okay Neil, just, it's okay, alright? Look i'll see you guys in class" she says, walking hurriedly. The way her eyes darted away from Neil would alert Jay that something was up

"Wow, everybody's on edge."

"Yeah...listen, I'll go talk to her, just be cool alright man? If you need to talk, I'm here."

"Thanks Jay. I'll see you later." Neil walked off and got himself a soda from a vending machine and headed to class.

As Eliza was trying to clear her mind, she rounded the corner and spotted Lyra getting a drink of water. She stood up and looked at her. "Oh...good to see you're still with us."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah...listen, I'll go talk to her, just be cool alright man? If you need to talk, I'm here."

"Thanks Jay. I'll see you later." Neil walked off and got himself a soda from a vending machine and headed to class.

As Eliza was trying to clear her mind, she rounded the corner and spotted Lyra getting a drink of water. She stood up and looked at her. "Oh...good to see you're still with us."
Eliza, a bit shaken by that, clutched her books and stared at Lyra. "What's THAT supposed to mean Lyra?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Eliza, a bit shaken by that, clutched her books and stared at Lyra. "What's THAT supposed to mean Lyra?"

"Yell much? I'm just happy to see you weren't attacked. Just because I'm smarter than you does not mean that I am a monster. I don't want to see anything bad happen to you."

"Sup Randy?" Jay said as he passed him.

more_horiz
Admin & Froggy check the CAU Quantum Fastline thread I have a post there.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yell much? I'm just happy to see you weren't attacked. Just because I'm smarter than you does not mean that I am a monster. I don't want to see anything bad happen to you."

"I don't think you're a monster just, like, do you know how to talk to people? Maybe a 'hey Eliza, nice to see you, how are you doing with all these murders going on? Not a 'good to see you're still with us' when I'm obviously spooked. Yes you're smarter than me but that wasn't the reason I was freaked"

Randy gave a grunt as a greeting. "Still wondering how you beat me in that race, pencil neck" Randy would say, catching a pass

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I don't think you're a monster just, like, do you know how to talk to people? Maybe a 'hey Eliza, nice to see you, how are you doing with all these murders going on? Not a 'good to see you're still with us' when I'm obviously spooked. Yes you're smarter than me but that wasn't the reason I was freaked"

Randy gave a grunt as a greeting. "Still wondering how you beat me in that race, pencil neck" Randy would say, catching a pass

"So you admit it." Smile  "Anyway, I know exactly how to talk to people and how to get the responses I want from them."
OT: Lyra. Professional Troll.

"Energy bar." He joked.

more_horiz
Eliza had a lot of things she wanted to say to Lyra, but unfortunately she felt those would get her expelled. She decided against it and simply turned her back and walk away from her.

Randy sneered. "You think you're so funny, huh?" he'd say, turning to stare Jay down

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply