NuCAU: Ascension City

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ascension City

Post  Froggy on Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:14 am

"That's perfectly reasonable. I was gonna schedule the first one as soon as you two agreed, so what time would be best for all of us?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:41 am

Froggy wrote:"That's perfectly reasonable. I was gonna schedule the first one as soon as you two agreed, so what time would be best for all of us?"

"Well let's see today is...Tuesday.....how about Friday? Give us all some time to relax and recuperate."
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:37 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"That's perfectly reasonable. I was gonna schedule the first one as soon as you two agreed, so what time would be best for all of us?"

"Well let's see today is...Tuesday.....how about Friday? Give us all some time to relax and recuperate."
"reasonable, well if you need anything before then, my number is on that card, code protected. See you all Friday!" Hed tell the Chadan family, disappearing
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:42 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"reasonable, well if you need anything before then, my number is on that card, code protected. See you all Friday!" Hed tell the Chadan family, disappearing

"How'd he do that?"

"He's a teleporter. But man, I'm a LION Agent! This is so freaking cool!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Tue May 19, 2015 3:15 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"How'd he do that?"

Meanwhile, Nemo checked his glasses, noting the reactions and reflexes the kid displayed. He was already growing in speed?

He then sighed, then laughed. "Speedsters man, speedsters"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:37 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"How'd he do that?"

Meanwhile, Nemo checked his glasses, noting the reactions and reflexes the kid displayed. He was already growing in speed?

He then sighed, then laughed. "Speedsters man, speedsters"

"Right?" Jet asked from behind him with a cocky smile on her face. "We're an energetic bunch aren't we?" She was a young woman in her mid-20s with orange hair and dark skin, built like a trackstar with a modified orange jumpsuit for a uniform.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top