NuCAU: Ascension City

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: Ascension City

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:19 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:As the cops cuff the two metas up, they nod in approval at the kid. "Fastlane right? Thanks for the help kid. I'm officer Grady" one says, handing the two metas off to another cop. "How can we get in touchw ith you, in case we gotta deal with more crazies like this?"

"How about a signal?"
Grady looks at the other officers, who all laugh quite a bit. "If we got the budget, we could do it. We'll figure something out though kid, but since the mayor isn't big on police spending, we don't get a lot of stuff that a city with a hero needs. However if you were to show up at HIS place, impress him or something, at a ball per se" Grady says, dropping a card into his hand. "Unannounced and all that, not like a cop who wants his department to be upgraded directed you there, if you get my drift" he adds, winking at Fastlane

Fastlane smiled. "You got it. I'll blow him away with my entrance." He said. "And....good job."
"Eh I do what I can, and this bust was all yours kid. Those creeps had us pinned down, but you came in and saved our asses. A lot of good men might have been hurt if you didn't step in kid" Grady would say, getting in his squad car and taking off
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:11 am

Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:Can this thread use another hero, or villain?

The Great Bro!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzPjGHO7k5s&feature=plcp
Cool

An explosion tore through an abandoned building sending dark flames intertwined with thick black smoke into the air. The back side of an old abandoned three story apartment building had been destroyed by some unseen force, leaving a massive hole which the raging flames escaped into the night air.

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:59 am

Grady would have to take a detour from his fellow officers as he got word of the explosion over his police radio, wanting to check out the disturbance. Fremen were already there at the explosion trying to put out the fire
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:59 pm

Fastlane was heading home when he heard the explosion. He stopped and changed direction, soon arriving at the scene. "What the....were there more bombers?" He asked Grady.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Admin wrote:Fastlane was heading home when he heard the explosion. He stopped and changed direction, soon arriving at the scene. "What the....were there more bombers?" He asked Grady.
Looking up at the smoke, Grady nodded. "Seems like it kid, the fireman aren't sure either, and it's getting hard for them to rescue people"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:Fastlane was heading home when he heard the explosion. He stopped and changed direction, soon arriving at the scene. "What the....were there more bombers?" He asked Grady.
Looking up at the smoke, Grady nodded. "Seems like it kid, the fireman aren't sure either, and it's getting hard for them to rescue people"

"Aright. I'm going in." Fastlane said and ran in. He zipped around at super speed and looked for anyone still trapped inside.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:35 am

Froggy wrote:Grady would have to take a detour from his fellow officers as he got word of the explosion over his police radio, wanting to check out the disturbance. Fremen were already there at the explosion trying to put out the fire

Another building exploded as a beam slammed into side of a closed down shop. A fire ball erupted from the impact site and reducing the structure into a flaming pile of rubble, and brick. As the smoke billowed up into the night air someone watched the aftermath.

A stranger clad in cybernetic armor painted in deep purple, and trimmed with gold was standing on a old factory over looking the rest of the abandoned sector. A strange symbol was pressed against the brim of the helmet, and a smoking cannon perched on his shoulder. A feeder felt loaded another fusion shell as it took aim at another building.

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:36 am

"What the fu-" Grady said before pulling somnething out to talk on
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:Grady would have to take a detour from his fellow officers as he got word of the explosion over his police radio, wanting to check out the disturbance. Fremen were already there at the explosion trying to put out the fire

Another building exploded as a beam slammed into side of a closed down shop. A fire ball erupted from the impact site and reducing the structure into a flaming pile of rubble, and brick. As the smoke billowed up into the night air someone watched the aftermath.

A stranger clad in cybernetic armor painted in deep purple, and trimmed with gold was standing on a old factory over looking the rest of the abandoned sector. A strange symbol was pressed against the brim of the helmet, and a smoking cannon perched on his shoulder. A feeder felt loaded another fusion shell as it took aim at another building.

Fastlane had just finished evacuating the building when there was another explosion. He ran out and looked around and saw the man in armor. "Who the hell?" He ran into the building and up to where the armor man was. "HEY! Just who the hell are you?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Fastlane had just finished evacuating the building when there was another explosion. He ran out and looked around and saw the man in armor. "Who the hell?" He ran into the building and up to where the armor man was. "HEY! Just who the hell are you?"

No answer.

The stranger remained motionless as the cannon on it's shoulder trained on Fastlane's body. A few moments passed as rose it's left arm , and touched the V insignia on the center of it's helmet. A small light poured out from a small slot that opened, and projected a strange insignia on the ground before Fastlane.

"Greetings Fastlane," a distorted voice greeted. "We've been wanting to talk to you for some time now"

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:36 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

No answer.

The stranger remained motionless as the cannon on it's shoulder trained on Fastlane's body. A few moments passed as rose it's left arm , and touched the V insignia on the center of it's helmet. A small light poured out from a small slot that opened, and projected a strange insignia on the ground before Fastlane.

"Greetings Fastlane," a distorted voice greeted. "We've been wanting to talk to you for some time now"

"Right, well, you got me Fett, so what do you want?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

No answer.

"We offer you a partnership," the voice answered. "A chance to control the city along side us"

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:26 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

No answer.

"We offer you a partnership," the voice answered. "A chance to control the city along side us"

"Yyyeeeaaahhh sorry dude, I'm gonna have to decline. I mean, hello! Superhero? Right here!" He threw up his hands. "Now, I'll make you an offer: Get out of my town and I won't kick your sorry metal butt all across the city."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:34 am

Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

No answer.

"Yyyeeeaaahhh sorry dude, I'm gonna have to decline. I mean, hello! Superhero? Right here!" He threw up his hands. "Now, I'll make you an offer: Get out of my town and I won't kick your sorry metal butt all across the city."

"We're sorry to hear that...it seems that we must convince you the hard way."

The projection vanished from view as the stranger slowly stepped back from Fastlane....

The ground beneath the two shook violently as numerous explosions rocked the abandoned part of town. Stacks of fire and smoke flew up into the night sky as condemned building after condemned building exploded. The explosions seemed to be heading straight for the firefighters.

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:38 am

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

No answer.

The projection vanished from view as the stranger slowly stepped back from Fastlane....

The ground beneath the two shook violently as numerous explosions rocked the abandoned part of town. Stacks of fire and smoke flew up into the night sky as condemned building after condemned building exploded. The explosions seemed to be heading straight for the firefighters.

"Damn...you coward!" Fastlane ran down the building as fast as he could, shot out of it and ran to the firefighters, grabbing them up two at a time and dragging them away from the fire, going back and grabbing more and dragging them as the fire kept getting closer and closer. "Everyone!" He shouted as he finally dragged the last two away. "Get together and fight the fires! I'm going after the lunatic doing this!" He then ran to a more open area. "YOU HEAR ME TIN CAN? LET'S FIGHT RIGHT NOW!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:24 am

The firefighters got back to work,, fighting the aftermath of the explosions
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

No answer.

"Damn...you coward!" Fastlane ran down the building as fast as he could, shot out of it and ran to the firefighters, grabbing them up two at a time and dragging them away from the fire, going back and grabbing more and dragging them as the fire kept getting closer and closer. "Everyone!" He shouted as he finally dragged the last two away. "Get together and fight the fires! I'm going after the lunatic doing this!" He then ran to a more open area. "YOU HEAR ME TIN CAN? LET'S FIGHT RIGHT NOW!"

OT: Come at me Bro! Razz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Admin wrote:

He was greeted by the silence of the condemned buildings around him. Old rotting structures left behind in the city's rapid expansion. Old hollowed out aparment building, and machine shops that now hosted rotting wood, and the occasional squatter who took up residence. Normally, it would be nothing more then an eyesore on an otherwise pristine cityscape. But tonight, it housed a enemy that had the young hero right in his sights...and enemy that fired out a blue anti-matter blast right at his head.

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:07 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

An energy blast flew from a the window of an abandoned building, and right towards Fastlane. The young hero had only a few seconds to dodge the attack.

Fastlane leaped out of the way at super speed. The explosion causing him to fall and roll over and over before he stopped. He got up and shook it off. "That all you got? Come on down and face me!"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:08 am

Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

An energy blast flew from a the window of an abandoned building, and right towards Fastlane. The young hero had only a few seconds to dodge the attack.

Fastlane leaped out of the way at super speed. The explosion causing him to fall and roll over and over before he stopped. He got up and shook it off. "That all you got? Come on down and face me!"

The building exploded as the stranger jumped from the smoking hole down to street level. The large cannon on it's shoulder leveled right at his chest as another shell was loaded into it. With no words, it fired off a green blast of static energy right at Fastlane once more, this time aiming right for his head.

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:11 am

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

The building exploded as the stranger jumped from the smoking hole down to street level. The large cannon on it's shoulder leveled right at his chest as another shell was loaded into it. With no words, it fired off a green blast of static energy right at Fastlane once more, this time aiming right for his head.

Fastlane dodged to the side and grabbed up a set of rocks that had been left from the explosion. He then ran over at super speed, pulled his hand back and tossed a couple of them at the armored man at super speed.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 am

Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

Fastlane dodged to the side and grabbed up a set of rocks that had been left from the explosion. He then ran over at super speed, pulled his hand back and tossed a couple of them at the armored man at super speed.

The shoulder cannon quickly focused on the on coming rocks as it blasted them to dust before sending another shot right back at Fastlane. Just like before, the blast was a static blast that seemed to fly right at his chest.

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:25 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

The shoulder cannon quickly focused on the on coming rocks as it blasted them to dust before sending another shot right back at Fastlane. Just like before, the blast was a static blast that seemed to fly right at his chest.

Fastlane dropped to the ground and then scrambled to get to his feet. He had two large rocks left and studied his opponent. He dashed forwards and threw them as fast and hard as he could into the cannon.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Admin wrote:
Fastlane dropped to the ground and then scrambled to get to his feet. He had two large rocks left and studied his opponent. He dashed forwards and threw them as fast and hard as he could into the cannon.

The cannon fire another blast just as the rock was about to smash into it. The resulting dust, and debris managed to obscure the strangers vision just as the second rock managed to smash into the massive cannon.

Sparks spewed from its shoulder as the weapon was ripped clean off taking part of the ammo belt with it to the ground.

For the moment, it seemed that the attacker was defenseless.

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:05 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Admin wrote:

The cannon fire another blast just as the rock was about to smash into it. The resulting dust, and debris managed to obscure the strangers vision just as the second rock managed to smash into the massive cannon.

Sparks spewed from its shoulder as the weapon was ripped clean off taking part of the ammo belt with it to the ground.

For the moment, it seemed that the attacker was defenseless.

Fastlane rushed him and grabbed his leg and pulled, causing him to fall on his back. "It's over Fett, you've lost your weapon, give up."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top