NuCAU: Gryphon

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Froggy on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:29 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:While H.G was driving he could get a uneasy feeling that he's being tailed
H.G. checked his rearview every two blocks, but didn't see anybody, not even another driver in his remote controlled cars!


"I gota get some sleep" he says

H.G sees blinding headlights flashed infront of him followed by a launcher shot at him and it exploded into a mass of light the light shined even brighter then it stopped. H.G found that the cars and the ones he's driving stopped suddenly
He squeezed his palms together and all hsi suit did was make a fizzling noise. "Well, this isn't good, my gears shorted out, time to pull something ELSE off the shelf" he'd say, leaping out of the car and running to the sidewalk. He'd see someone's parked car and after looking around, jammed his fist through the window, started the car up, and took off with it. "Whoever ruined my haul is gonna get it I Swear!" he'd say, running the car past the others

He is driving along and he hears an engine roar behind him
H.G looks in his rearview mirro to see who ti is, taking a sharp turn
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Legato on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:31 am

Admin wrote:


"The usual please." She said and handed him the money.


"The usual it is" he said and puts up the money"Your fights up next"

OT: Is it cool if you could rp her opponent?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:33 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:


"The usual please." She said and handed him the money.


"The usual it is" he said and puts up the money"Your fights up next"

OT: Is it cool if you could rp her opponent?

OT: Sure!
Also, check out the Important Forum.

IC: "Sweet." She kicked off her shoes and walked to the middle of the room. Her opponent met her there and everyone got together in a circle as the two squared off.

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Legato wrote:OT: Yeaaaah. Not enough spark in this honestly. Ok I have a solution. The bit between Gryphon and the two thieves still happen but as another part of Gryphon's adventure in Twilight City. Fair compromise? Still I'd like someone to help me out with this. Seriously.

Well, that kind of happens when you abandon the plot before it even gets off the ground.

First of all I do have a life outside of roleplaying and you weren't around often enough when I do try to get the plot off the ground. So howabout instead of playing the blame game we just contribute in helping eachother out?


I have a life out side of this to, but it doesn't change that fact that a lot of replies are left hanging. I did try to replay to an earlier post, but heard nothing about it for a good while. I figured you uped, and forgot about it which tends to happen a lot around here.

Another way of saying this is just tell me if you're not interested in doing it. It will be a lot more appreciated then just not replying at all with no explenation.

Then PM me. Sometimes I have other rpgs to work on that I just don't have the time to respond to the others. It doesn't mean that I'm not interested so dont make it like I'm not. Now howabout we just drop this discussion and continue roleplaying.


After you then.

The Great Brodeur

Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : The Big Apple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Legato on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:46 am

Froggy wrote:H.G looks in his rearview mirro to see who ti is, taking a sharp turn

A blowout erupted as the back tire of H.G's car got taken out his rear view picked up a large vehicle following him
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:55 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:


"The usual please." She said and handed him the money.


"The usual it is" he said and puts up the money"Your fights up next"

OT: Is it cool if you could rp her opponent?

OT: Sure!
Also, check out the Important Forum.

IC: "Sweet." She kicked off her shoes and walked to the middle of the room. Her opponent met her there and everyone got together in a circle as the two squared off.


Her opponent was a boxer. He threw a left jab feint and then attacked with a roundhouse punch when she dodged. Sparrow blocked it and punched him in the mouth and then kicked at his leg. The boxer stumbled and fell to the side. He stood up again and punched at her again. She avoided his blows until she saw an opening and then hit him with a quick three punch combination and then a spinning kick to his stomach, knocking him on his back again.
"Alright, anyone else? Come on, two on one, let's do it!"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Froggy on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:07 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:H.G looks in his rearview mirro to see who ti is, taking a sharp turn

A blowout erupted as the back tire of H.G's car got taken out his rear view picked up a large vehicle following him
He swerved hard after hsi back tire blew out, turning into a n alley and rolling out of the vehicle before it crashed, causing an explosion
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Legato on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:H.G looks in his rearview mirro to see who ti is, taking a sharp turn

A blowout erupted as the back tire of H.G's car got taken out his rear view picked up a large vehicle following him
He swerved hard after hsi back tire blew out, turning into a n alley and rolling out of the vehicle before it crashed, causing an explosion

"Always try to ice skate uphill but ended up falling flat on your face"

A figure emurged from the fire, as H.G got a good look at him he recognized that the figure is Twilight City's protector. Gryphon
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:00 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:H.G looks in his rearview mirro to see who ti is, taking a sharp turn

A blowout erupted as the back tire of H.G's car got taken out his rear view picked up a large vehicle following him
He swerved hard after hsi back tire blew out, turning into a n alley and rolling out of the vehicle before it crashed, causing an explosion

"Always try to ice skate uphill but ended up falling flat on your face"

A figure emurged from the fire, as H.G got a good look at him he recognized that the figure is Twilight City's protector. Gryphon
OOC: blade?

"Holy crap, I didn't think you were REAL, or at least human!" He'd say, standing up. He would try to direct a car to come towards him, hoping he could get away in time.
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Legato on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:07 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:H.G looks in his rearview mirro to see who ti is, taking a sharp turn

A blowout erupted as the back tire of H.G's car got taken out his rear view picked up a large vehicle following him
He swerved hard after hsi back tire blew out, turning into a n alley and rolling out of the vehicle before it crashed, causing an explosion

"Always try to ice skate uphill but ended up falling flat on your face"

A figure emurged from the fire, as H.G got a good look at him he recognized that the figure is Twilight City's protector. Gryphon
OOC: blade?

"Holy crap, I didn't think you were REAL, or at least human!" He'd say, standing up. He would try to direct a car to come towards him, hoping he could get away in time.

OT: Yep Razz

IC: Gryphon unphased by the approaching vehichle he simply run straight at it he leaped up and ran across the front of the car to it's hood then leaped up and spread his wings. Like a bird of prey ready to attack it's incoming target. He kicked H.G to the back before he brought both feet to the ground"Thats one little theory"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:11 am

H.G. groaned in pain from the kick, rolling out on the ground. He wasn't exactly the kind of guy to get physical, so this was not the ideal situation for him to be in. He slowly got up, shaking his head. "I'm...i'm not going away after just one kick!" he'd say weakly
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Legato on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:35 am

Froggy wrote:H.G. groaned in pain from the kick, rolling out on the ground. He wasn't exactly the kind of guy to get physical, so this was not the ideal situation for him to be in. He slowly got up, shaking his head. "I'm...i'm not going away after just one kick!" he'd say weakly

"You're not physically capable of taking me on and you could hardly stand after one hit I gave you. You've got one chance to turn yourself in without any hostility or I'll resort to other means of turning you in" Gryphon said sternly
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:36 am

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:H.G. groaned in pain from the kick, rolling out on the ground. He wasn't exactly the kind of guy to get physical, so this was not the ideal situation for him to be in. He slowly got up, shaking his head. "I'm...i'm not going away after just one kick!" he'd say weakly

"You're not physically capable of taking me on and you could hardly stand after one hit I gave you. You've got one chance to turn yourself in without any hostility or I'll resort to other means of turning you in" Gryphon said sternly
It was then that H.G. gave a rather offensive gesture as his response. The mildest form of defiance, but defiance nonetheless, barely standing in his fried suit
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Legato on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:14 am

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:H.G. groaned in pain from the kick, rolling out on the ground. He wasn't exactly the kind of guy to get physical, so this was not the ideal situation for him to be in. He slowly got up, shaking his head. "I'm...i'm not going away after just one kick!" he'd say weakly

"You're not physically capable of taking me on and you could hardly stand after one hit I gave you. You've got one chance to turn yourself in without any hostility or I'll resort to other means of turning you in" Gryphon said sternly
It was then that H.G. gave a rather offensive gesture as his response. The mildest form of defiance, but defiance nonetheless, barely standing in his fried suit

"Always not much when it comes to brains" In a quick instant he grabbed his wrist and throws him to the ground while he twist his arm back and in response to the gesture he brought H.G's arm down and throughout the allie you could hear H.G's screams.

A police car pulled up Joe King, captain of the TCPD, came out of his car several several police cars were at the scene. He sees Dean Crichton greeting him"Captain"

http://www.badhaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/40673202854954459_6jtmDrN0_c-600x450.jpg

"Officer Crichton. Is the perp in there" Captain King looked down the allie

"Yes sir" Officer Crichton responded" The stolen cars have been retrieved and unharmed" he escorts the captain down the allie" We got a call concerning the sounds of explosions followed by a loud scream that occured at 11:45pm. When we arrived we found that our elusive partner had gift wrapped the car thief for us"

"And it isn't christmas yet. Or my birthday" Captain King responded then stopped when he looked up to see H.G Tied to a fire escape both his legs are restrained so is his one hand but he noticed the location of his other one

"Going to feel that in the morning" Captain King said"Have a squad get this man down"

"Yes sir" Officer Crichton said
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:50 am

hahaha yess

yess yess


most excellent

H.G. groaned as he regained consciousness. He then lost it again when he saw where his hand was placed
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:H.G. groaned in pain from the kick, rolling out on the ground. He wasn't exactly the kind of guy to get physical, so this was not the ideal situation for him to be in. He slowly got up, shaking his head. "I'm...i'm not going away after just one kick!" he'd say weakly

"You're not physically capable of taking me on and you could hardly stand after one hit I gave you. You've got one chance to turn yourself in without any hostility or I'll resort to other means of turning you in" Gryphon said sternly
It was then that H.G. gave a rather offensive gesture as his response. The mildest form of defiance, but defiance nonetheless, barely standing in his fried suit

"Always not much when it comes to brains" In a quick instant he grabbed his wrist and throws him to the ground while he twist his arm back and in response to the gesture he brought H.G's arm down and throughout the allie you could hear H.G's screams.

A police car pulled up Joe King, captain of the TCPD, came out of his car several several police cars were at the scene. He sees Dean Crichton greeting him"Captain"

http://www.badhaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/40673202854954459_6jtmDrN0_c-600x450.jpg

"Officer Crichton. Is the perp in there" Captain King looked down the allie

"Yes sir" Officer Crichton responded" The stolen cars have been retrieved and unharmed" he escorts the captain down the allie" We got a call concerning the sounds of explosions followed by a loud scream that occured at 11:45pm. When we arrived we found that our elusive partner had gift wrapped the car thief for us"

"And it isn't christmas yet. Or my birthday" Captain King responded then stopped when he looked up to see H.G Tied to a fire escape both his legs are restrained so is his one hand but he noticed the location of his other one

"Going to feel that in the morning" Captain King said"Have a squad get this man down"

"Yes sir" Officer Crichton said

Officers Romney and Paul were out on patrol, searching for signs of Gryphon, the Angel or both.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=police+officer&offset=48#/d50kq6j
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Legato on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:11 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:H.G. groaned in pain from the kick, rolling out on the ground. He wasn't exactly the kind of guy to get physical, so this was not the ideal situation for him to be in. He slowly got up, shaking his head. "I'm...i'm not going away after just one kick!" he'd say weakly

"You're not physically capable of taking me on and you could hardly stand after one hit I gave you. You've got one chance to turn yourself in without any hostility or I'll resort to other means of turning you in" Gryphon said sternly
It was then that H.G. gave a rather offensive gesture as his response. The mildest form of defiance, but defiance nonetheless, barely standing in his fried suit

"Always not much when it comes to brains" In a quick instant he grabbed his wrist and throws him to the ground while he twist his arm back and in response to the gesture he brought H.G's arm down and throughout the allie you could hear H.G's screams.

A police car pulled up Joe King, captain of the TCPD, came out of his car several several police cars were at the scene. He sees Dean Crichton greeting him"Captain"

http://www.badhaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/40673202854954459_6jtmDrN0_c-600x450.jpg

"Officer Crichton. Is the perp in there" Captain King looked down the allie

"Yes sir" Officer Crichton responded" The stolen cars have been retrieved and unharmed" he escorts the captain down the allie" We got a call concerning the sounds of explosions followed by a loud scream that occured at 11:45pm. When we arrived we found that our elusive partner had gift wrapped the car thief for us"

"And it isn't christmas yet. Or my birthday" Captain King responded then stopped when he looked up to see H.G Tied to a fire escape both his legs are restrained so is his one hand but he noticed the location of his other one

"Going to feel that in the morning" Captain King said"Have a squad get this man down"

"Yes sir" Officer Crichton said

Officers Romney and Paul were out on patrol, searching for signs of Gryphon, the Angel or both.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=police+officer&offset=48#/d50kq6j

"Escort him to the Twilight General Hospital" Captain King said to one of the officers who said"Yes sir!"

"Want me to join him sir" Officer Crichton asked



"No officer. Still got some stuff I need for you to take care of here" Captain King said



Entering the allyway Nathan Gaiman, he noticed a few officers glancing at him"Hi guys" Nathan greeted the cops who were inspecting the exploded car and showed him his PI Badge. He proceeds then he tripped over the debris of the wrecked car but he straightened himself and kept walking like nothing was going on. Officer Crichton glanced at him"Looks like somebody just got lost" Captain King said while Nathan waved at their direction"Hoooly cow" spotting H.G on the stretcher"Talk about having a bad night"

Song just joined after Nathan arrived and noticed H.G, keeping a straight face as he thinks to himself(And they say he don't have a sense of humor.)
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Legato on Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:44 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:H.G. groaned in pain from the kick, rolling out on the ground. He wasn't exactly the kind of guy to get physical, so this was not the ideal situation for him to be in. He slowly got up, shaking his head. "I'm...i'm not going away after just one kick!" he'd say weakly

"You're not physically capable of taking me on and you could hardly stand after one hit I gave you. You've got one chance to turn yourself in without any hostility or I'll resort to other means of turning you in" Gryphon said sternly
It was then that H.G. gave a rather offensive gesture as his response. The mildest form of defiance, but defiance nonetheless, barely standing in his fried suit

"Always not much when it comes to brains" In a quick instant he grabbed his wrist and throws him to the ground while he twist his arm back and in response to the gesture he brought H.G's arm down and throughout the allie you could hear H.G's screams.

A police car pulled up Joe King, captain of the TCPD, came out of his car several several police cars were at the scene. He sees Dean Crichton greeting him"Captain"

http://www.badhaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/40673202854954459_6jtmDrN0_c-600x450.jpg

"Officer Crichton. Is the perp in there" Captain King looked down the allie

"Yes sir" Officer Crichton responded" The stolen cars have been retrieved and unharmed" he escorts the captain down the allie" We got a call concerning the sounds of explosions followed by a loud scream that occured at 11:45pm. When we arrived we found that our elusive partner had gift wrapped the car thief for us"

"And it isn't christmas yet. Or my birthday" Captain King responded then stopped when he looked up to see H.G Tied to a fire escape both his legs are restrained so is his one hand but he noticed the location of his other one

"Going to feel that in the morning" Captain King said"Have a squad get this man down"

"Yes sir" Officer Crichton said

Officers Romney and Paul were out on patrol, searching for signs of Gryphon, the Angel or both.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=police+officer&offset=48#/d50kq6j

"Escort him to the Twilight General Hospital" Captain King said to one of the officers who said"Yes sir!"

"Want me to join him sir" Officer Crichton asked



"No officer. Still got some stuff I need for you to take care of here" Captain King said



Entering the allyway Nathan Gaiman, he noticed a few officers glancing at him"Hi guys" Nathan greeted the cops who were inspecting the exploded car and showed him his PI Badge. He proceeds then he tripped over the debris of the wrecked car but he straightened himself and kept walking like nothing was going on. Officer Crichton glanced at him"Looks like somebody just got lost" Captain King said while Nathan waved at their direction"Hoooly cow" spotting H.G on the stretcher"Talk about having a bad night"

Song just joined after Nathan arrived and noticed H.G, keeping a straight face as he thinks to himself(And they say he don't have a sense of humor.)

To Guy.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:43 am

Romney and Paul drove up. "Captain! Agent Song! Hello!" They said.
"I assume Gryphon was here?" Romney asked.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:51 am

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Gryphon

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum