ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionNuCAU: Lightspeed EmptyNuCAU: Lightspeed

more_horiz
"When some super genius claims they're gonna slow me down I say, bring it on. Cause to me, they're just standing still"

descriptionNuCAU: Lightspeed EmptyRe: NuCAU: Lightspeed

more_horiz
Lightspeed runs down a long road, zipping past the cars along the way then his cell ring and he pulls out a bluetooth as his agent called him"Of course it was a success, never had a doubt" Lightspeed said"Brahm Norton Show, one month from now got it. The race was pretty good, although I'm thinking of setting my sights on something higher. Is Astroman as fast as they say he is?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Lightspeed runs down a long road, zipping past the cars along the way then his cell ring and he pulls out a bluetooth as his agent called him"Of course it was a success, never had a doubt" Lightspeed said"Brahm Norton Show, one month from now got it. The race was pretty good, although I'm thinking of setting my sights on something higher. Is Astroman as fast as they say he is?"

"I've never seen him myself but from what I hear? He's the fastest around. Next to you of course." His agent replied.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I've never seen him myself but from what I hear? He's the fastest around. Next to you of course." His agent replied.

"Really?" Lightspeed grinned"Sounds like I'll put that to the test"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Really?" Lightspeed grinned"Sounds like I'll put that to the test"

"I'll see if I can get in contact with them for you." His agent said.

more_horiz
One year prior to the alien attack

"Venture, Englund. My home city, the city I credit responsible for my celebrity status. The countless times I have saved it from various crimials, mad scientist, supervillains, and quirky suprvillain squads. Now theres an appreciatin day in my honor. Imagine my excitement when I found that out. So I return to my old stomping grounds and what awaited for me wasn't smomething I was expecting

Venture, Englund
Pop: 0

"Hello" Lightspeed called out, the city is completly deserted. Lightsped blitzed around the area with no effort, it's a complete ghost town"So much or hoping ths is some kind of planned surprise." Another theory dawned on him then he shook his head"No if it were a Kaiju attack I would have known about it. Also there are no police around"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Venture, Englund. My home city, the city I credit responsible for my celebrity status. The countless times I have saved it from various crimials, mad scientist, supervillains, and quirky suprvillain squads. Now theres an appreciatin day in my honor. Imagine my excitement when I found that out. So I return to my old stomping grounds and what awaited for me wasn't smomething I was expecting

Venture, Englund

"Hello" Lightspeed called out, the city is completly deserted. Lightsped blitzed around the area with no effort, it's a complete ghost town"So much or hoping ths is some kind of planned surprise." Another theory dawned on him then he shook his head"No if it were a Kaiju attack I would have known about it. Also there are no police around"
He'd hear the swirl of a wind, but the direction it came from made it sound like it came from below

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Venture, Englund

He'd hear the swirl of a wind, but the direction it came from made it sound like it came from below

He also sees the moniter on a building flash letters that reads"Have fun Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation And good luck. You'll need it Twisted Evil "

"Alrighty" Lightspeed blitzed over to a subway where the wind from earlier came from

Underground Subway

Lightspeed tried to contact his agent who was arranging Lightspeed Appreciation Day but he couldn't get any signal from his cell phone or even the emergency comm

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply