ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Brotherhood of Mutants

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Brotherhood of Mutants - Page 3 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Brotherhood of Mutants

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Cheers would be heard from the prisoners as Trigger and Copycat loaded them onto the jet. Inferno smiled at the crowd, raising a fist in pride. "KNOW THAT YOU ARE FREE BECAUSE OUR LORD MAGNETO HAS REIGNED JUSTICE DOWN ON YOUR FLATSCAN OPPRESSORS. MAGNETO'S WAY IS RIGHT!" he'd shout tothe crowd

"Magneto! Magneto! Magneto!"

"Then welcome my friends. Welcome to the Brotherhood!" Magneto called out to them. "Together with your help we shall continue to free the oppressed mutants and rain down judgment upon those that harm us. The dawn of the mutants is coming!" Magneto called to them.

The mutants roared their approval for their liberator and changed his name. Once they were done, they walked up onto the carrier and the Brotherhood handed the former prisoners food and drink and blankets to make them comfortable for the trip to Genosha.

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Brotherhood of Mutants - Page 3 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Brotherhood of Mutants

more_horiz
:He looked to all of this, and he smiles.:

"Wow."

:He still glowing, due to the ambient energy he had stored up as a battery.:

"Gneosha? Sounds like a nice place to be."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Wow."

"You have noooo idea, Genosha is a haven for oppressed mutants. You'll be around your own kind, and vaunted for your abilities, Hellraiser!" Inferno would say, high fiving one of the prisoners

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Wow."

"You have noooo idea, Genosha is a haven for oppressed mutants. You'll be around your own kind, and vaunted for your abilities, Hellraiser!" Inferno would say, high fiving one of the prisoners

"I cannot wait to go there, really."

:Smiles, had a good deal of energy still inside, but atleast it does not hurt.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Wow."

"I cannot wait to go there, really."

:Smiles, had a good deal of energy still inside, but atleast it does not hurt.:
Hellraiser would turn and see the island of Genosha, along with the rest of the newly freed mutants. He'd see spiraling towers at the farthest corner of the island, people flying, and large bridges

more_horiz
:Looking about.: "This, really IS a nice place to be."

:Smiles, not gonig to go flying, but absorbing the sights of it all.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Looking about.: "This, really IS a nice place to be."

:Smiles, not gonig to go flying, but absorbing the sights of it all.:
"Just wait till we land man, just wait till we land. It gets better once you see everyone close up"

more_horiz
:Big grin.:

"I cannot wait. I am glad you guys found us."

:Especially him, locked in a cell, no food, water, or light. All the bio electric charge of his own body was the battery. Was running low/near death when the brotherhood found the island.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Big grin.:

"I cannot wait. I am glad you guys found us."

:Especially him, locked in a cell, no food, water, or light. All the bio electric charge of his own body was the battery. Was running low/near death when the brotherhood found the island.:
As the group landed, Hellraiser would see the glorious sight of Atomix, one of Magneto's most magnificent Acolytes. To Tony/Hellraiser, he looked like a shining godly being encased in armor. He then heard the man speak, and it was like the music of angels played in his ears. If he loked around, he would see others felt the same.

"WELCOME MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO GENOSHA, YOUR FUTURE HOME AND THE PARADISE OF MUTANTKIND. HERE YOU WILL BE SAFE FROM THE HATRED AND PERSECUTION OF FLATSCANS" he'd shout, floating above them in a green cloud of energy

more_horiz
Hellraiser: Cool. This is a great island.

:Seeing nothing but mutants, like himself.: Well, where are some popular spots at?

:He asked, with a smile.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Hellraiser: Cool. This is a great island.

:Seeing nothing but mutants, like himself.: Well, where are some popular spots at?

:He asked, with a smile.:
He'd feel the warm hand of Inferno around his shoulder. "Oh man one place you GOTTA see is...' his voice would trail off as he told him about some of the more "Interesting" and needing females around the island before Atomix snapped his fingers, and Inferno stood at attention. "Yo, Hellraiser man seems like I have business to attend to but explore the island, I'll come get you when I'm finished and show you the high life. You should make sure to find Toad or something, he knows the best spots around here"

more_horiz
"Alright, thanks Inferno."

:He does some searching, in the big city.:

more_horiz
Inferno and the others helped the new arrivals adjust before heading back to the House of Magnus

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply