Planet Sunshine!!

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Planet Sunshine!!

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Froggy wrote:The Snake leader looked at Lee, then Coqui. "If you will fight him, you must wear a Snake school cheongsam, it is necessary for our...reputation" he'd say, taking his off and handing it to Lee. Those who could sense auras would find it to be tainted

Lee Coqui cocked his head to the side. "Yknow, I kinda thought everybody knew there were two dudes to every story? Guess the court if public opinion works against me here. Look pal, listen to your sweet friend over there. You got your own business to handle and I have mine. If ya knew the whole story you wouldn't be saying I tainted your rep" he'd tell our protagonist before shrugging. "I mean ya really gonna trust a Snake?"

"Shut your mouth Frog!"

"Why don't you make me oh wait, y'trying to pass that task off to the kid here. Don't even mention the other side of the story" he'd say, walking out the door. "Where's the place man? Frog would ask Lee
"Yeah why not" Lee said to the Snake leader then said to Coqui" Yeah. Just let me see the beginnings of Honey and Aki's fight first" Lee said
Legato
Legato

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:"No complaints Fujita" Charlie smiled" Listen I'm going to see to Dai Li and the others, will meet you guys later"

Lee nods" Until then"

After the break session ended the tournament begins the image photos of the two combatants that will be fighting are Honey vs Akimoto

Inside the fighters quarters Honey did some warm up exercises as she awaits for the announcer to call her and Aki out

OT: Thats right folks!!! Planet Sunshine is back!!!

OT: Sweeeet!

IC: Aki did a few spin kicks as she waited. "And now ladies and gentlemen, the grand tournament will continue with these two dazzling battling beauties! Honey and Akimoto, COME ON DOWN!"

Aki was smiling as she walked to the stage with Honey. They bumped fists.
Honey smiled then bumped fist with Akimoto

"No matter who wins, nothing changes between them" Lee said to Ip who responded" True that no matter what they'll still be friends but trust me. After this fight theres gonna be something different about them."

Lee looked at Ip" How do you know"

"Well" Ip grinned" We are living proof of that. This is going to open another stage in their relationship"
"And now....let the match begin!"

"Do your thing Sis!" Fuji cheered.

"Sweet, chick fight." Battler grinned.
Hellin punched him in the arm lightly.

Aki kicked at the side of her leg.
"Good luck out there" Lee said to Honey then looked at Ip who nods, he then motioned to Battler and Helen" You two come with us"

As they get out Lee accompanies Coqui" There is a lake area not too far from here"
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:"No complaints Fujita" Charlie smiled" Listen I'm going to see to Dai Li and the others, will meet you guys later"

Lee nods" Until then"

After the break session ended the tournament begins the image photos of the two combatants that will be fighting are Honey vs Akimoto

Inside the fighters quarters Honey did some warm up exercises as she awaits for the announcer to call her and Aki out

IC: Aki did a few spin kicks as she waited. "And now ladies and gentlemen, the grand tournament will continue with these two dazzling battling beauties! Honey and Akimoto, COME ON DOWN!"

"No matter who wins, nothing changes between them" Lee said to Ip who responded" True that no matter what they'll still be friends but trust me. After this fight theres gonna be something different about them."

"Well" Ip grinned" We are living proof of that. This is going to open another stage in their relationship"

"Good luck out there" Lee said to Honey then looked at Ip who nods, he then motioned to Battler and Helen" You two come with us"

As they get out Lee accompanies Coqui" There is a lake area not too far from here"
Coqui cocked AB eyebrow at Lee. "So y'really fighting me on Snake's behalf? Taking him at his word? Coqui would ask as he saw the lake.
Froggy
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lee nods" Until then"

Coqui cocked AB eyebrow at Lee. "So y'really fighting me on Snake's behalf? Taking him at his word? Coqui would ask as he saw the lake.
" Actually. Tell me why you did what you did" Lee said
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Lee Coqui smiled. "So, you're not as simple as you look" he tells Lee, standing straight up and stretching. "Ever had a yearning to travel, see new sights and explore, but not be allowed to? Ever had your dreams of wanting to grow as a fighter be forcibly deferred? Have you ever felt trapped?" He'd ask Lee, demeanor having gone from playful to serious. "That's how I felt in The Zoo. Locked on there with several other masters, only let out every fifty years for some arbitrary reason no one but The Zookeeper remembers. I grew tired of it and wanted out. Zookeeper said I could leave, if I defeated my peers, so I fought them and let them know what my goal was. After their defeat, I made my wish in the Main Gate and set foot into this world as Lee Coqui, The Frog style martial arts master. Naturally, the others didn't like being beaten by me, or that I had escaped the city, so now they want payback before the fifty years to return are up. The masters can't manifest on this plane so they might possess people to come after me"

"The littering and stuff I just did to piss 'em off honestly. So, we still gonna fight or what?"
Froggy
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Froggy wrote:Lee Coqui smiled. "So, you're not as simple as you look" he tells Lee, standing straight up and stretching. "Ever had a yearning to travel, see new sights and explore, but not be allowed to? Ever had your dreams of wanting to grow as a fighter be forcibly deferred? Have you ever felt trapped?" He'd ask Lee, demeanor having gone from playful to serious. "That's how I felt in The Zoo. Locked on there with several other masters, only let out every fifty years for some arbitrary reason no one but The Zookeeper remembers. I grew tired of it and wanted out. Zookeeper said I could leave, if I defeated my peers, so I fought them and let them know what my goal was. After their defeat, I made my wish in the Main Gate and set foot into this world as Lee Coqui, The Frog style martial arts master. Naturally, the others didn't like being beaten by me, or that I had escaped the city, so now they want payback before the fifty years to return are up. The masters can't manifest on this plane so they might possess people to come after me"

"The littering and stuff I just did to piss 'em off honestly. So, we still gonna fight or what?"
Studying Coqui, Lee responded" So you wanted to to be your own man? I can respect that. When they were making accusations towards me you arrived there with intent to clear the issue?"
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:Lee Coqui smiled. "So, you're not as simple as you look" he tells Lee, standing straight up and stretching. "Ever had a yearning to travel, see new sights and explore, but not be allowed to? Ever had your dreams of wanting to grow as a fighter be forcibly deferred? Have you ever felt trapped?" He'd ask Lee, demeanor having gone from playful to serious. "That's how I felt in The Zoo. Locked on there with several other masters, only let out every fifty years for some arbitrary reason no one but The Zookeeper remembers. I grew tired of it and wanted out. Zookeeper said I could leave, if I defeated my peers, so I fought them and let them know what my goal was. After their defeat, I made my wish in the Main Gate and set foot into this world as Lee Coqui, The Frog style martial arts master. Naturally, the others didn't like being beaten by me, or that I had escaped the city, so now they want payback before the fifty years to return are up. The masters can't manifest on this plane so they might possess people to come after me"

Studying Coqui, Lee responded" So you wanted to to be your own man? I can respect that. When they were making accusations towards me you arrived there with intent to clear the issue?"
Coqui nodded. "Pretty much, yea. Some guy told me there was a dude with the same name as me and when I heard the Snakes talking I figured you were the guy. If you don't kill me though, they'll try some underhanded shit against you too. They may be clowns but they're still lethal fighters" Coqui would tell Lee
Froggy
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lee nods" Until then"

Twister watched the fight with interest

Honey jumped then countered the sweep with a spin kick to the face

Akimoto leaned back to avoid it and punched her but Honey blocked t and tried to throw her but Aki landed on her feet and rushed Honey and kicked her face. Honey recovered and blocked and evaded her attacks until she could land a palm strike on Aki's face.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Coqui nodded. "Pretty much, yea. Some guy told me there was a dude with the same name as me and when I heard the Snakes talking I figured you were the guy. If you don't kill me though, they'll try some underhanded shit against you too. They may be clowns but they're still lethal fighters" Coqui would tell Lee
"Woah. Won't do anything THAT drastic" Lee said" If they're as bad as you say then teaming with you to take them down would be the best way"
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lee nods" Until then"

Akimoto leaned back to avoid it and punched her but Honey blocked t and tried to throw her but Aki landed on her feet and rushed Honey and kicked her face. Honey recovered and blocked and evaded her attacks until she could land a palm strike on Aki's face.
Check out the RP as IP a few post above
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Woah. Won't do anything THAT drastic" Lee said" If they're as bad as you say then teaming with you to take them down would be the best way"
"well alright then but if we did fight, ya might be surprised bud. Taking them down should be easy as they focus on chi manipulation and suppression of skill via pressure point strikes. Stay at mid range if you fight them and don't let them throw you" Coqui would say as he squatted low to the ground, then leapt up high into the air, kicking across the lake. The force of his blow blew apart a row of trees in front of them, causing several snake students to fly out.
Froggy
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:44 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lee nods" Until then"

Battler nodded to Helen and followed them out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lee nods" Until then"

Battler nodded to Helen and followed them out.
Then theres the rest of the post above Smile 
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Could you just repost it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lee nods" Until then"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"well alright then but if we did fight, ya might be surprised bud. Taking them down should be easy as they focus on chi manipulation and suppression of skill via pressure point strikes. Stay at mid range if you fight them and don't let them throw you" Coqui would say as he squatted low to the ground, then leapt up high into the air, kicking across the lake. The force of his blow blew apart a row of trees in front of them, causing several snake students to fly out.
Here ya go Guy
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:21 pm

"Another crazy strong person..."

(Mid-Range?) Battler wondered. (Ah to hell with it, I'll just throw stuff.) "This looks like fun, let's thrash 'em!"

"Are you insane?" Hellen asked.

"You know the answer to that."

"Sadly I do....alright, I'm in. Let's go crazy." She reached back and threw a few spray cans into the air and a knife. She stomped on the ground and a knife popped out of both ends of her shoes. She caught the knife handle in her mouth and the spray cans in her hands. "The best tagger in the city is here!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Admin wrote:"Another crazy strong person..."

(Mid-Range?) Battler wondered. (Ah to hell with it, I'll just throw stuff.) "This looks like fun, let's thrash 'em!"

"Sadly I do....alright, I'm in. Let's go crazy." She reached back and threw a few spray cans into the air and a knife. She stomped on the ground and a knife popped out of both ends of her shoes. She caught the knife handle in her mouth and the spray cans in her hands. "The best tagger in the city is here!"
the Snake School students strider towards the fighters, 50 in all

40 of them approached Battler and gang, while 10 came at Lee., Coqui looking for their leader. As they strode forward, the students thee out glowing palm strikes
Froggy
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Ip grits his teeth as he felt a powerful presence. The group were cut off as they hear someone laughing

"If these snakes are as tough as you say then I'd be a fool to skip out on this"

They see Mathias lean against the tree with his arms crossed"Besides I've got dibs on the pretty boy over there." He motioned to Lee" Anyones going to defeat him it's going to be me"
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/199/1/e/Brolly_by_amodragonball.jpg

"I got a name Spiky" Lee glared" If you want to join then whatevs but be sure you remember whose side you're on"

"Your's. Least till we are done with this little quest" Mathias said
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:18 am

Froggy wrote:

the Snake School students strider towards the fighters, 50 in all

40 of them approached Battler and gang, while 10 came at Lee., Coqui looking for their leader. As they strode forward, the students thee out glowing palm strikes

Ip grits his teeth as he felt a powerful presence. The group were cut off as they hear someone laughing

"If these snakes are as tough as you say then I'd be a fool to skip out on this"

They see Mathias lean against the tree with his arms crossed"Besides I've got dibs on the pretty boy over there." He motioned to Lee" Anyones going to defeat him it's going to be me"
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/199/1/e/Brolly_by_amodragonball.jpg

"I got a name Spiky" Lee glared" If you want to join then whatevs but be sure you remember whose side you're on"

"Your's. Least till we are done with this little quest" Mathias said

"You just keep popping up don't you?" Battler laughed. The snake students attacked Battler. Without a whole lot to throw, Battler decided to just beat them down. "Come on you b-ches!" He ducked under a strike from one snake and leaned to the side to avoid another and struck the two ninja's in the ribs and sent them flying backwards. "Hey, that wasn't so hard." Battler was then kicked in the stomach by two of them and launched up into the air and the  two behind him jumped up and blasted him in the back and he was kicked in the legs from below and then knocked to the ground where he was kicked into the air again and blasted by three of them into a tree behind him. "BATTLER!" Hellen screamed as she focused on dodging attacks from the ones attacking her.
The snake students turned to go attack the others when Battler jumped back up and punched one of them in the back of the head. Battler smiled. He licked the blood from his mouth. "Come on boys, is that all you've got for me?"  He picked up the snake he knocked down and began swinging him around by his legs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:21 am

BTW Guy got RP's waiting in Firewolf and Amazing Changeling
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:47 am

Lee Coqui hopped around, looking for something. His hopping kept speeding up until he saw an unconscious body with a faint purple glow. "Heh, sounds like those kids out there are straight mollywhopping your students. Then again, after seeing them in action I'm not surprised. You were never the most open with your best techniques though, were you Silky?" He'd ask the glowing form. While it was male, a female voice came out.

"Ugggh you are soooo aggravating Frog, why couldn't you stay and know your place?" It'd ask, stroking his cheek, which Frog stepped away from. "You use to love being touched by me"

"You use to not be so hard set on killing me but times change, people change you know? Plus the world us a big place. There are people like those kids I met out here. So no, I'm not going back Silky" Frog said, getting into a fighting stance.

"You are so bothersome" Silky would say, getting into a spread leg stance. Before her/this body could move. Lee was gone from sight. Silky would feel like it was being kicked into the air, then down, then up, sonic booms bouncing off the form as wild strikes of purple energy shot everywhere. The explosive noise would be heard all around the lake until Lee stopped and stated up at Silky. He opened his mouth and shot out his tongue, which unfurled 50 feet into the air, wrapped around Silky's thigh. Frog then slammed Silky into the middle of the forest, causing the trees to break out,leaving Silky's prone form writhing with the fish

"Y...you're lucky this body isn't conducive towards holding my essence" Silky would say, struggling to move. Silky would then see several pink blurs strike out, freezing them.

"Yea cause if it was your real body I'd be too busy staring. Tell the others I ain't coming back, and that Tiger is full of kitty litter" Frog/Lee Coqui would say, kicking the body in the chest, causing Silky's essence to disappear. He'd then stroll out of the forest, smiling as he saw Lee and his friends fighting.

"You kids look like you're having fun" he'd remark, jumping into the back of a Snake School student, sending him flying toward one of the fighters
Froggy
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:57 am

Legato wrote:BTW Guy got RP's waiting in Firewolf and Amazing Changeling

cheers cheers cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:08 am

" So these are the snake men huh" Mathias glanced" Tsk, not impressed"

He charged at the snake army. He swerved to avoid the attack with impressive speed then landed a hard uppercut underneath it's jaw, he then was caught with a punch to the chest by another one. It didn't phase him as his only response to that was" Hit me harder" He grabbed his wrist then shattered his whole arm then kicked at the snake men's ribs and broke it. He kicked the Snake Men to the throat then did a spin kick to another.

A snake man hits him to the face but it felt like a normal person hitting a brick wall. It grits it's teeth in pain" Not enough force behind it" He swatted it's hand away then punched it a few times to the chest, collapsing it then grabs the snake and tossed it at the others.

Ip attacks the snake men with lightning speed. He ducked their attacks and countered them with his own by blitzing the snakes till they all fall on the ground. He stopped and find himself fighting alongside Mathias" Glad you can join us BTW, aren't you worried you'll wear out considering you've just fought already?"

"The last fight was of a personal matter. This one is more sporting. A mere warm up before my match" Mathias said grabbing one by the throat then delivered a fierce backbreaker.

Ip uppercutted one of the snake men in the air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBN03TlHZjM

They both land on the ground"BTW. I've got dibs towards Lee loong before you showed up" Ip said while the two are fighting the Snake Men

"Last in the tournament and you may get your chance. However, don't be disappointed that I beat you to the punch" Mathias said

Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Legato on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:09 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:BTW Guy got RP's waiting in Firewolf and Amazing Changeling
cheers cheers cheers
Mathias and Ip team up!!!
Legato
Legato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum