ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Planet Sunshine!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPlanet Sunshine!! - Page 17 EmptyRe: Planet Sunshine!!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Just between us" Mathias says to Indigo as the two are training"Was there a moment in your fight that you felt you were in trouble?"

"Truth?"Indigo asked

"Won't tell anyone"Mathias says

"I say she was doing her final attack" Indigo says"I say with some more training she might pose a threat"

"I admit she caught me off guard, just by looking at her I first assumed she'd be a cakewalk." Mathias chuckled"For a split second there I almost believed she'd pull a upset win"

Indigo looked at Mathias then shook his head"Not surprised by that, looks like we might actually be getting some competition in this tournament"

In The Medical Ward

The doctor walked up to Aku and Fuji"She gave quite a scare but her vital signs are normal. Given the level of injuries she sustained it's quite a miracle"

The sisters sighed with relief. "You heart that sis? She's alright!"
Aki patted her sister on the back. "Can we see her?"

OT: Great to see Mathias and Indigo getting along too.

The doctor nods"Make it brief though, she needs her rest"

more_horiz
Yeah the two has some history, which can explain the comradery Laughing 

IC: "Better head on back" Mathias says and when he's about to leave Indigo spoke up"Suggestion. It's obvious that she likes you, so don't blow it"

Mathias scoffed"I'd spend more time focusing on winning the tournament than my love life if I were you" he then turns around and leaves the area

Indigo grins then continues his training

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Honey sees Lee's current state then glanced at Ip

"Don't get mad, in fairness, it was my idea"Lee said

Honey nods, still not keeping her eyes off Ip"Still, you could have talked him out of it"

"I have but you know how he is"Ip said in which Honey sighed"That I do" she walked up to Lee then cupped both hands on the side of Lee's face"Don't ever do that to me again"

Lee brought his hands up and held both of Honey's"Promise" he noticed Battler and Hellin and said"Sup guys"

"What happened here?" Hellin asked.

"I'm guessing somebody needed to vent. I've seen it before." Battler smiled. "You guys okay?"

"We're good"Lee said while Honey gave him a towel, he accepted it and he wiped the blood from his mouth. He reached up, wrapped an arm around Ip's neck then kissed him on the cheek I love you  "Great punch Ip " says Lee then lets go

Ip scoffed then looked at Frog"How long were you peeping there Frogman?"

"A frog man? Where?" Hellin looked around.

Battler smiled at them and then looked around the frog before finally spotting him.

Frog smiled an impossibly wide grin. "Whole time! It was a dispute between friends but the honesty, the compassion, it made me happy to see those things thriving in the arts! I mean you do remember where I come from right? The Zoo? Honest expressions of power like that invigorate me!" He'd say, then hop down with his powerful legs, smiling at Ip.

"You, you Ip, you remind me of the eagle. Proud, soaring to new heights and always wanting more. That passion to excel is good to have, and I think this fight helped prevent you from being consumed by it like others I've met. And you..." He'd stop, turning to Battler, bouncing on the heels of his feet, then grasping his shoulders with surprising strength.

"You! You exemplify rawness, unshaped potential coupled with pure instinct! Way you learned and adapted mid fight to the Snake cult? So Wolf like, I can feel the beast in you calling out. You feed that spirit by fighting the way you do, so don't change!"

OT: Sorry for the long wait Frogman Smile 

IC: "Intriguing analysis" Lee complemented"Out of curiosity, what kind of spirit animal am I?"

"So I'm a wolf huh? I like it!"  Laughing 

Frog grinned. "I'd like to say you and I were two of a pair, but after seeing you in action and meeting your master, you remind me of my friend Dra-a dragon. The spirit is nascent in you but your sense of justice and how you always rush to defend what is yours-name, friends, honor, it fits to me" Frog would say , his voice growing a bit somber as a wistful look appeared on his face, which he shook off and nodded to Battler.

"You would, ever go to the Zoo, tell em your name and you could have your own pack of students I bet!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Just between us" Mathias says to Indigo as the two are training"Was there a moment in your fight that you felt you were in trouble?"

"Truth?"Indigo asked

"Won't tell anyone"Mathias says

"I say she was doing her final attack" Indigo says"I say with some more training she might pose a threat"

"I admit she caught me off guard, just by looking at her I first assumed she'd be a cakewalk." Mathias chuckled"For a split second there I almost believed she'd pull a upset win"

Indigo looked at Mathias then shook his head"Not surprised by that, looks like we might actually be getting some competition in this tournament"

In The Medical Ward

The doctor walked up to Aku and Fuji"She gave quite a scare but her vital signs are normal. Given the level of injuries she sustained it's quite a miracle"

The sisters sighed with relief. "You heart that sis? She's alright!"
Aki patted her sister on the back. "Can we see her?"

OT: Great to see Mathias and Indigo getting along too.

The doctor nods"Make it brief though, she needs her rest"
 Smile 

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Honey nods, still not keeping her eyes off Ip"Still, you could have talked him out of it"

"I have but you know how he is"Ip said in which Honey sighed"That I do" she walked up to Lee then cupped both hands on the side of Lee's face"Don't ever do that to me again"

Lee brought his hands up and held both of Honey's"Promise" he noticed Battler and Hellin and said"Sup guys"

"I'm guessing somebody needed to vent. I've seen it before." Battler smiled. "You guys okay?"

"We're good"Lee said while Honey gave him a towel, he accepted it and he wiped the blood from his mouth. He reached up, wrapped an arm around Ip's neck then kissed him on the cheek I love you  "Great punch Ip " says Lee then lets go

Battler smiled at them and then looked around the frog before finally spotting him.

Frog smiled an impossibly wide grin. "Whole time! It was a dispute between friends but the honesty, the compassion, it made me happy to see those things thriving in the arts! I mean you do remember where I come from right? The Zoo? Honest expressions of power like that invigorate me!" He'd say, then hop down with his powerful legs, smiling at Ip.

"You, you Ip, you remind me of the eagle. Proud, soaring to new heights and always wanting more. That passion to excel is good to have, and I think this fight helped prevent you from being consumed by it like others I've met. And you..." He'd stop, turning to Battler, bouncing on the heels of his feet, then grasping his shoulders with surprising strength.

"You! You exemplify rawness, unshaped potential coupled with pure instinct! Way you learned and adapted mid fight to the Snake cult? So Wolf like, I can feel the beast in you calling out. You feed that spirit by fighting the way you do, so don't change!"

IC: "Intriguing analysis" Lee complemented"Out of curiosity, what kind of spirit animal am I?"

Frog grinned. "I'd like to say you and I were two of a pair, but after seeing you in action and meeting your master, you remind me of my friend Dra-a dragon. The spirit is nascent in you but your sense of justice and how you always rush to defend what is yours-name, friends, honor, it fits to me" Frog would say , his voice growing a bit somber as a wistful look appeared on his face, which he shook off and nodded to Battler.

"You would, ever go to the Zoo, tell em your name and you could have your own pack of students I bet!"
response a bit late on my part but hey hey heyyyy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I might do that after I make it big."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuji and Aki walked into the room quietly. "Hey there, are you feeling any better?" Aki asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fuji and Aki walked into the room quietly. "Hey there, are you feeling any better?" Aki asked.

"Speaking of, what are you going to do if you win the tournament?"Ip asked Lee who shrugged"I think I'll use some of it to upgrade the dojo a little then save the rest for a rainy day. Waaaait. What do you mean by if"

Ip grinned"Well lets say the two of us fight. I'm pretty sure I can take you"

Lee wagged his finger"Don't get too cocky just because I let myself take a few hits from you. In an actual fight you will be in a world of pain"

Ip tilted his head"Is that so. Well then I hope you make it all the way to the finals. Then we'll see whose the better fighter"

Seeing this Honey sighs and says to Hellin"Men"

"Everything still hurts. I don't know what the doctors did but my bones and organs seem to be in good shape" Tami ays

more_horiz
"After you make it big huh? Well I'd be flattered if you did, be good to let them know I know a star or two, heh..." He'd say, then stop talking while watching Lee and Ip argue. For a second, Lee was taller and he was talking to...him?

It was....yeah, it was eerie how life played out. He shook his head and looked at Battler, forcing a smile. "Hear that? Those two in the finals? Who you got?"

Man, no matter where I go the past stays with me. I hope you can forgive me Dragon

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Speaking of, what are you going to do if you win the tournament?"Ip asked Lee who shrugged"I think I'll use some of it to upgrade the dojo a little then save the rest for a rainy day. Waaaait. What do you mean by if"

Ip grinned"Well lets say the two of us fight. I'm pretty sure I can take you"

Lee wagged his finger"Don't get too cocky just because I let myself take a few hits from you. In an actual fight you will be in a world of pain"

Ip tilted his head"Is that so. Well then I hope you make it all the way to the finals. Then we'll see whose the better fighter"

Seeing this Honey sighs and says to Hellin"Men"

"Everything still hurts. I don't know what the doctors did but my bones and organs seem to be in good shape" Tami ays

Aki looked her over. "It's possible they utilized a healing technique...that or advanced medicine."
"The point is that you're in good health." Fuji said. "You've got guts stepping into the ring with a dragon."

"Right? I can tell you stories." Hellin said.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"After you make it big huh? Well I'd be flattered if you did, be good to let them know I know a star or two, heh..." He'd say, then stop talking while watching Lee and Ip argue. For a second, Lee was taller and he was talking to...him?

It was....yeah, it was eerie how life played out. He shook his head and looked at Battler, forcing a smile. "Hear that? Those two in the finals? Who you got?"

Man, no matter where I go the past stays with me. I hope you can forgive me Dragon

"Well, I fought Lee, so I guess I'll go with him right now....but Ip shouldn't be underestimated."

more_horiz
Tami took in a shaky breath then responded"I thought I was going to die"

As Indigo was in the process of finishing his training he senses a presence among him, unlike the other fighters this is a powerful one"Show yourself or I'll be the one to hunt you down"

"That aggressive streak of yours, while useful at times can lead to ones downfall"

He sees Peng entering the area, Indigo studied him"I know you. Got an issue on what I did in the ring too?"

"No. Least not in a hostile way."Peng says"The others mean well but the difference between them and I is that I once been down the same road as you"

Indigo studied Peng"I wouldn't have guessed it"

"I was quite a different person then. Followed the same path as you, made my share of enemies I do not want" Peng says

"What changed you?"Indigo asked

"Made the right kind of friends, re-examined my life" Peng responded"Not many had that chance and met a unfortunate end. There is still a chance for you though. From the way things are going, you have made the right kind of friends. And it wouldn't hurt to listen to them every now and then"

Indigo paused, taking this in, he then responded"Will I see you at the tournament?"

"Never miss an event"Peng smiled"Besides, things have gotten interesting now." and with that he walked off

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well, I fought Lee, so I guess I'll go with him right now....but Ip shouldn't be underestimated."
"Good assessment there, Ip is definitely clever enough to not be taken lightly Battler, definitely clever when he's in a good headspace"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Tami took in a shaky breath then responded"I thought I was going to die"

As Indigo was in the process of finishing his training he senses a presence among him, unlike the other fighters this is a powerful one"Show yourself or I'll be the one to hunt you down"

"That aggressive streak of yours, while useful at times can lead to ones downfall"

He sees Peng entering the area, Indigo studied him"I know you. Got an issue on what I did in the ring too?"

"No. Least not in a hostile way."Peng says"The others mean well but the difference between them and I is that I once been down the same road as you"

Indigo studied Peng"I wouldn't have guessed it"

"I was quite a different person then. Followed the same path as you, made my share of enemies I do not want" Peng says

"What changed you?"Indigo asked

"Made the right kind of friends, re-examined my life" Peng responded"Not many had that chance and met a unfortunate end. There is still a chance for you though. From the way things are going, you have made the right kind of friends. And it wouldn't hurt to listen to them every now and then"

Indigo paused, taking this in, he then responded"Will I see you at the tournament?"

"Never miss an event"Peng smiled"Besides, things have gotten interesting now." and with that he walked off

"It's alright now, you survived and you're among friends." Aiki assured her.

OT: The talk between them was interesting. Neat to know that he was just like Indigo once until he got friends. I wonder if this is setting up a redemption arc for Indigo down the road. He does seem quite chill when he's not in combat.

more_horiz
The crowd returned to the stadium aswell as the fighters. Alice(The Cat-Girl announcer) steps on the center of the ring"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! The first round fo the tournament has brought us alot of twist and surprising turns and now we are nearing the final stretch as our two combatants are getting ready to fight it out!!! Our first fighter is an adventurer who has made a career out of seeing the world and cracking skulls along the way. Please stand up and give a round of applause to our first contestant....IP!!!!"

The crowd applauded as Ip walked to the ring, he didn't acknowledge the cheers as he is all business. He did acknowledge Alice then bowed to her respectfully, Alice smiled at Ip as he does then Ip looks forward as he waits for his opponent

"And now for the next opponent! He's a mountain of a man who has fought groups of people on his own . One of the most ruthless of competitors this tournament has got so far, the one and only Burakus!!!"

The ground rumbled, the audience thought it was some kind of earthquake but it was Burakus making his way to the ring

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/f9/67/0ff967b0053a2ba130293d04aa715dbb.jpg

"Rrraaaah!" He yelled while raising both of his hands up in triumph

Ip cracked his neck"Fought bigger"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The crowd returned to the stadium aswell as the fighters. Alice(The Cat-Girl announcer) steps on the center of the ring"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! The first round fo the tournament has brought us alot of twist and surprising turns and now we are nearing the final stretch as our two combatants are getting ready to fight it out!!! Our first fighter is an adventurer who has made a career out of seeing the world and cracking skulls along the way. Please stand up and give a round of applause to our first contestant....IP!!!!"

The crowd applauded as Ip walked to the ring, he didn't acknowledge the cheers as he is all business. He did acknowledge Alice then bowed to her respectfully, Alice smiled at Ip as he does then Ip looks forward as he waits for his opponent

"And now for the next opponent! He's a mountain of a man who has fought groups of people on his own . One of the most ruthless of competitors this tournament has got so far, the one and only Burakus!!!"

The ground rumbled, the audience thought it was some kind of earthquake but it was Burakus making his way to the ring

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/0f/f9/67/0ff967b0053a2ba130293d04aa715dbb.jpg

Duchess relaxed in the stands. "Underestimate him at your peril Ip, he's one of the strongest men around."

Wendinu looked between the two. "Well, this is going to be interesting. Are you sure he'll be alright?" She asked Kick-Ass.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Duchess relaxed in the stands. "Underestimate him at your peril Ip, he's one of the strongest men around."

Wendinu looked between the two. "Well, this is going to be interesting. Are you sure he'll be alright?" She asked Kick-Ass.

Wendinu!

"Mmmm" K.A nods"Definitely, that little recess was just what he needed"

more_horiz

Team Cyber Ops
Miss Wendinu, the Team Manager
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/163/9/9/991244251b5c7b389ebf9cab55126e87-d539h8b.jpg

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t79-planet-sunshine-character-thread
 Laughing 

more_horiz
Ip glanced over at Burakus, who smirked at him, Ip frowned. He knelt down and placed the palm of his hand on the mat

"Praying aren't we? I would to if I were standing in the presence of greatness" Burakus says in a superior tone. Ip just ignored him, knowing that the taller fighter just wanted him to get angry and get off balanced

That didn't help at all when he heard his opponents next words"Hope you're a more competent opponent than that weakling of a wench"

Ip looked up at Burakus

Burakus smirked, evidently pleased that his barb struck a cord

-----------

Lee, watching along with the others, smiled"Oh man. This is gonna be amazing. Aaaaand cue"

"BEGIN!!!"

When the ref said begin there was a blue blur of motion that ended with a loud crack.

Ip is seen standing in the space formally occupied by Buraku, fist extended. His eyes were a much darker shade of blue than before, almost a deep purple.

As for Buraku, he was sent flying across the ring and through the stadium wall. He is seen lying on the ground. His body twitching and his eyes rolled back, making small gurgling sounds. Through the refs untrained eye he has definitely sustained a broken jaw.

The audience looked on stunned, all except for K.A who laughed joyfully and applauded Ip's performance

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Ip glanced over at Burakus, who smirked at him, Ip frowned. He knelt down and placed the palm of his hand on the mat

"Praying aren't we? I would to if I were standing in the presence of greatness" Burakus says in a superior tone. Ip just ignored him, knowing that the taller fighter just wanted him to get angry and get off balanced

That didn't help at all when he heard his opponents next words"Hope you're a more competent opponent than that weakling of a wench"

Ip looked up at Burakus

-----------

Lee, watching along with the others, smiled"Oh man. This is gonna be amazing. Aaaaand cue"

"BEGIN!!!"

When the ref said begin there was a blue blur of motion that ended with a loud crack.

Ip is seen standing in the space formally occupied by Buraku, fist extended. His eyes were a much darker shade of blue than before, almost a deep purple.

As for Buraku, he was sent flying across the ring and through the stadium wall. He is seen lying on the ground. His body twitching and his eyes rolled back, making small gurgling sounds. Through the refs untrained eye he has definitely sustained a broken jaw.

The audience looked on stunned, all except for K.A who laughed joyfully and applauded Ip's performance

Daaaaamn. I was expecting an epic throw down but that is what happens when you piss of Ip.
Nice falcon punch man.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ip looked up at Burakus

-----------

"BEGIN!!!"

Daaaaamn. I was expecting an epic throw down but that is what happens when you piss of Ip.
Nice falcon punch man.
Thank you Smile  Looking forward you your RP responses on that

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ip looked up at Burakus

-----------

"BEGIN!!!"

Nice falcon punch man.

"Holy s-t man, I didn't know Ip was that strong." Duchess sat up and looked at Buraku. "Yyeeeah he's out."

"Wow....that was fast. I guess I was worried about him for nothing." Wendinu nodded.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ip looked up at Burakus

-----------

"BEGIN!!!"

Nice falcon punch man.

"Holy s-t man, I didn't know Ip was that strong." Duchess sat up and looked at Buraku. "Yyeeeah he's out."

"Wow....that was fast. I guess I was worried about him for nothing." Wendinu nodded.

The audience looked at Alice who shook off her stunned reaction"Uh ok, the winner is. IP!!!"

The audience came to and cheered. Ip walked towards Alice"Sorry about the wall overthere" he motioned to that large hole in the wall

"It's cool"Alice says

"Between you and me, his reputation is greatly exaggerated"Ip says then with his hands in his pockets he walked off the ring to meet his friends

"Touching" K.A says"You haven't seen nothing yet. Things will get even more interesting come the second round. Speaking of. Remember our bet concerning Mathias. If he doesn't win the whole thing then you owe me a massage. Just you know you wouldn't be disappointed. These hands are good for more than just fighting"

OT: Aaand it's time for some commentary from Battler Smile 

more_horiz

Isn't Battler off sparring with Honey?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Isn't Battler off sparring with Honey?
As explained here
http://legato.freeforums.net/thread/475/planet-sunshine?page=1&scrollTo=9754
Also. It found a new home!

more_horiz
Replied on there!  What a Face 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply