NuCAU: Doughboy

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: Doughboy

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:22 am

Froggy wrote:As Inferno tosses the fireball at Bruiser, it shatters the ice and overloads his nerves, putting him into shock. "Dude is durable as *#)# but I'm sure he's feeling that in his nerves" he says, but then the portals pop up

"Are you seeing this dude?" he asks Ultratide

Mariah grapples with Burst in midair, both of them trading blows with each other until they see the portals and fall in

"What the fuuu-" she'd say before falling into one

"GUYS!" Justice raced forward to grab them but found himself pulled into a portal as well. "What the...?"

Ultratide tried to use the water to pull himself back up but couldn't grab it.

Lightning Man floated around and created an electric ball around himself.

Doughboy floated in the space. "Uhhh.....how are we breathing?"
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:As Inferno tosses the fireball at Bruiser, it shatters the ice and overloads his nerves, putting him into shock. "Dude is durable as *#)# but I'm sure he's feeling that in his nerves" he says, but then the portals pop up

"Are you seeing this dude?" he asks Ultratide

Mariah grapples with Burst in midair, both of them trading blows with each other until they see the portals and fall in

"What the fuuu-" she'd say before falling into one

"GUYS!" Justice raced forward to grab them but found himself pulled into a portal as well. "What the...?"

Ultratide tried to use the water to pull himself back up but couldn't grab it.

Lightning Man floated around and created an electric ball around himself.

Doughboy floated in the space. "Uhhh.....how are we breathing?"

"Cause I'm allowing you to," a voice answered. "You're in universe that I created. Do anything, and I will know about."

It was Noah's voice.

"I suggest that you give up," he said in a calm voice. "If you chose not to, then I will be forced to use more...physical means."

The portals closed up, and trapping all of them inside a star filled void. If one was to take a look at the assembled group, it would appear that they were floating in space.

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:10 pm

"Hey uh, guy, I'm one of the good guys here, so could you let me out?" Mariah asked, trying to gain her footing

"Atomix will rain his fury upon those who hunt their own!" Burst would say, recovering fromt he fall himand Mariah had
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Froggy wrote: "Hey uh, guy, I'm one of the good guys here, so could you let me out?" Mariah asked, trying to gain her footing

"Atomix will rain his fury upon those who hunt their own!" Burst would say, recovering fromt he fall himand Mariah had

"Yeah...I'm Justice. This is Copycat, Lightning Man, Ultratide, Inferno, and Doughboy. We're the superheroes here. The other guys are villains." He explained.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote: "Hey uh, guy, I'm one of the good guys here, so could you let me out?" Mariah asked, trying to gain her footing

"Yeah...I'm Justice. This is Copycat, Lightning Man, Ultratide, Inferno, and Doughboy. We're the superheroes here. The other guys are villains." He explained.
As he said this, Burst tried blasting at their surroundings, causing Mariah to stand in his way

"I will blow this *#)# up if you don't let us out of here!" he says as Copycat grapples with him

Atomix summons another of his acolytes (I'll check the sign upt hread for your character guy) "watch the throne for me Graviga, I am going to plan something. Phantom! Overcharge! I have need of you!"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:54 pm

"Oh, sorry."

Portals opened up to those who were wrongfully captured by an embarassed Noah. "Sorry about that," he said as he rubbed the back of his head. "I guess I got carried away again."

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:55 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:

"Oh, sorry."

Portals opened up to those who were wrongfully captured by an embarassed Noah. "Sorry about that," he said as he rubbed the back of his head. "I guess I got carried away again."
Mariah gave a nervous smile while Derrick rubbed the back of his head. "It's okay just uh, slow down a bit okay? NOw that you have the others locked up though, what are you going to do? Transport themt o LION?
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

"Oh, sorry."

Mariah gave a nervous smile while Derrick rubbed the back of his head. "It's okay just uh, slow down a bit okay? NOw that you have the others locked up though, what are you going to do? Transport themt o LION?

"I think I can," Noah said still in deep concentration. "Though, I don't know if I can place them directly into the holding cells." Noah closed his eyes as he continued to focus his power into the separate dimension.

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:58 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

"Oh, sorry."

"I think I can," Noah said still in deep concentration. "Though, I don't know if I can place them directly into the holding cells." Noah closed his eyes as he continued to focus his power into the separate dimension.
"Well uh, best you can do is try, okay? A few of them areknocked out so they shouldn't be any trouble" Mariah tells him

Noah would see Burst blasting around in the portal
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:53 am

Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

"Oh, sorry."

"Well uh, best you can do is try, okay? A few of them areknocked out so they shouldn't be any trouble" Mariah tells him

Noah would see Burst blasting around in the portal

Noah closed his eyes once more as he focused on sending those captured within his portals back to Lion. "Okay...this should do it...," Noah said as he opened his eyes. "They should be back at HQ by now....I think."

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:17 am

"Where in HQ did you send them Noah?" Mariah asked, worry in her voice

Nemoheard the thud of a group of bodies and rushed out to see laser guns trained on the group of young villains, most of them knocked out.
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 am

Froggy wrote:"Where in HQ did you send them Noah?" Mariah asked, worry in her voice

Nemoheard the thud of a group of bodies and rushed out to see laser guns trained on the group of young villains, most of them knocked out.

"Someone please explain why there are a group of unconscious people in my lab?"

Dr. McCoy stood at the entrance way of lab 304 with her arms crossed. Her face slowly contorting into pure rage as her anger began to build. Of the many things that truly angered her...was the fact that someone dared mess up her lad...and on a day of an important test no less.

"I swear if Dr. Roberts had something to do with this...."

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:55 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Where in HQ did you send them Noah?" Mariah asked, worry in her voice

Dr. McCoy stood at the entrance way of lab 304 with her arms crossed. Her face slowly contorting into pure rage as her anger began to build. Of the many things that truly angered her...was the fact that someone dared mess up her lad...and on a day of an important test no less.

Sophia walked in. "Well, that went perfectly. Doctor McCoy, these men are supervillains and our dear Noah sent them here after apprehending them."

"Woah...that's incredible." Justice said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:47 pm

Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Sophia walked in. "Well, that went perfectly. Doctor McCoy, these men are supervillains and our dear Noah sent them here after apprehending them."

"Yeah uh, I wonder if he ever thought about a job as a pizza delivery guy?" Derrick asked the group

Nemo would walk in with a group of LION soldiers, armed to the brim. "Lock 'em up boys" he'd say, sanpping his fingers and pointing the soldiers towards the newly captured villains. Within moments,they were all cllared and being placed in cells.

"We figured Noah could do with some field training and considering no one got blown up, I think it went pretty well ladies, don't you think?" he asked
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:31 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

"Yeah uh, I wonder if he ever thought about a job as a pizza delivery guy?" Derrick asked the group

Nemo would walk in with a group of LION soldiers, armed to the brim. "Lock 'em up boys" he'd say, sanpping his fingers and pointing the soldiers towards the newly captured villains. Within moments,they were all cllared and being placed in cells.

"We figured Noah could do with some field training and considering no one got blown up, I think it went pretty well ladies, don't you think?" he asked

"Agreed." Sophia said.

"That is an incredible power. We had it under control, but still, thanks for the help Noah." Justice said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:17 am

"Yeah thanks, but now that we've got themuh, anybody else wonder if this is just the beginning of something?" Derrick would ask, unaware of how ominous those words were

Atomix would turn to Overdrive, putting his hand on the shoulder of the young superhuman. "I have a mission for you. Are you devoted enough to the cause to accept?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Froggy wrote:"Yeah thanks, but now that we've got themuh, anybody else wonder if this is just the beginning of something?" Derrick would ask, unaware of how ominous those words were

Atomix would turn to Overdrive, putting his hand on the shoulder of the young superhuman. "I have a mission for you. Are you devoted enough to the cause to accept?"

Justice shrugged. "Whatever it is, we can handle it."
"You're in a good mood." Lightning Man noted.
"Of course. We just took down those guys with no real problem. So long as we fight as a team, there's nothing we can't handle. And now we have Noah in the team too."

"Tell me what you need boss."
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/026/6/5/65e8dd64d0704c68.jpg
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:07 am

If Noah could blush then his face would have been redder then a tomato. The bashful youth rubbed the back of his head as he heard the compliments roll in from the others. "Thank you," he said. "I was just doing my job."

"Well, seeing that you did you job," McCoy said. "How about you clean up this mess you left me." With her shoe tapping against the floor she pointed towards some of her smashed equipment. "Or do I have file another complaint?"

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:30 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Yeah thanks, but now that we've got themuh, anybody else wonder if this is just the beginning of something?" Derrick would ask, unaware of how ominous those words were

Justice shrugged. "Whatever it is, we can handle it."
"You're in a good mood." Lightning Man noted.
"Of course. We just took down those guys with no real problem. So long as we fight as a team, there's nothing we can't handle. And now we have Noah in the team too."

"Tell me what you need boss."
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/026/6/5/65e8dd64d0704c68.jpg
"I need you to make a hit and run on a LION base. Grab whoever you can of our membership, and run. I will take care of the rest. I am trying to consolidate our forces and I don't want us to be without potential champions. I can trust you with this, right?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:31 am

The Great Brodeur wrote:If Noah could blush then his face would have been redder then a tomato. The bashful youth rubbed the back of his head as he heard the compliments roll in from the others. "Thank you," he said. "I was just doing my job."

"Well, seeing that you did you job," McCoy said. "How about you clean up this mess you left me." With her shoe tapping against the floor she pointed towards some of her smashed equipment. "Or do I have file another complaint?"
"Well you did a WONDERFUL job!" Mariah tells Noah, hugging him

"I've got this mess Dr. McCoy" Nemo would say, siding up nest to her and smiling as he took the meta-terrorists to their cells
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:50 am

Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:If Noah could blush then his face would have been redder then a tomato. The bashful youth rubbed the back of his head as he heard the compliments roll in from the others. "Thank you," he said. "I was just doing my job."

"I've got this mess Dr. McCoy" Nemo would say, siding up nest to her and smiling as he took the meta-terrorists to their cells

If Noah could have he would have blushed.

"Thank you Mariah," he smiled.

He turned towards doctor McCoy. "Sorry Dr. McCoy...I didn't mean to mess up the lab."

"It's okay," Dr. McCoy said as her expression soften. "Just be more careful next time."

She quickly spun on her heel before leaving the lab. "If anyone needs me I'll be in executive office."

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

If Noah could have he would have blushed.

"Thank you Mariah," he smiled.

He turned towards doctor McCoy. "Sorry Dr. McCoy...I didn't mean to mess up the lab."

"It's okay," Dr. McCoy said as her expression soften. "Just be more careful next time."

She quickly spun on her heel before leaving the lab. "If anyone needs me I'll be in executive office."

Nemo puts his left hand on Noah's shoulder, smiling at the kid. "Well, looks like I can DEFINITELY trust you out on the field Noah. I'll clean this up and let you kids go back to the training area, pretty sure we're done for today" he'd say, snapping his fingers and 'porting out of that room

"Well looks like he's a part of our crew too, but what should we call him?" Inferno asked
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:24 pm

"Hmmm...something cool..." Justice noted. "Allllright...how about....Cosmic Lad?"
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:10 am

Admin wrote:"Hmmm...something cool..." Justice noted. "Allllright...how about....Cosmic Lad?"
"What about Ark? His name is Noah and he can teleport people, so Ark would be cool!" Mariah said, looking at the group
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:"Hmmm...something cool..." Justice noted. "Allllright...how about....Cosmic Lad?"
"What about Ark? His name is Noah and he can teleport people, so Ark would be cool!" Mariah said, looking at the group

"Ark?" Noah asked. "I like it!"

Without any word he looked over towards Dr. McCoy as if he was seeking her approval. In truth, he was actually seeking her approval of the name. Call it a force of habit, and the fact that she managed to scare the living daylights out of him. Just a single glance from her blue eyes was enough to freeze the young hero in his tracks, and bend him to her will.

"I like it," she answered. "Do you Noah?"

Noah silently nodded his head.

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top