NuCAU: Doughboy

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: Doughboy

Post  Admin on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:46 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:"Hmmm...something cool..." Justice noted. "Allllright...how about....Cosmic Lad?"
"What about Ark? His name is Noah and he can teleport people, so Ark would be cool!" Mariah said, looking at the group

"Ark?" Noah asked. "I like it!"

Without any word he looked over towards Dr. McCoy as if he was seeking her approval. In truth, he was actually seeking her approval of the name. Call it a force of habit, and the fact that she managed to scare the living daylights out of him. Just a single glance from her blue eyes was enough to freeze the young hero in his tracks, and bend him to her will.

"I like it," she answered. "Do you Noah?"

Noah silently nodded his head.

"Ark it is! Now that we've got all that taken care of, who wants to have a pizza party?" Justice asked.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:24 am

"I am kinda hungry, now that you mention it" Inferno added. "We don't need an oven or anything though, just let me get the pizza sauce and all that" he says, hands aflame

Mariah looked at Dr. McCoy, then NOah. "Uh, I don't want to sound dumb but are you his mom?" she asked the scientist
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:20 am

Froggy wrote:"I am kinda hungry, now that you mention it" Inferno added. "We don't need an oven or anything though, just let me get the pizza sauce and all that" he says, hands aflame

Mariah looked at Dr. McCoy, then NOah. "Uh, I don't want to sound dumb but are you his mom?" she asked the scientist

"Pizza?"

Noah's face perked up as he heard that phrase uttered.

He was familiar with pizza, but never had the chance to try it himself. From what he could gather just by the smell, it had to be delicious. It was just hat his body made it....hard to really get a chance to taste food....or digest it for that matter.

Still.....

"Can I go Dr.McCoy?," Noah asked.

"Sure...just don't get your containment suite messy."

"Guardian," she answered. "It's...something I rather not discuss at the moment...," she added in a low voice. Her eyes slowly glanced over towards Noah before returning towards the agent. "Noah hasn't met his mother...."

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:29 am

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:"I am kinda hungry, now that you mention it" Inferno added. "We don't need an oven or anything though, just let me get the pizza sauce and all that" he says, hands aflame

"Pizza?"

He was familiar with pizza, but never had the chance to try it himself. From what he could gather just by the smell, it had to be delicious. It was just hat his body made it....hard to really get a chance to taste food....or digest it for that matter.

Still.....

"Guardian," she answered. "It's...something I rather not discuss at the moment...," she added in a low voice. Her eyes slowly glanced over towards Noah before returning towards the agent. "Noah hasn't met his mother...."
Derrick/Inferno waved Noah over as hewalked towards the cafeteria Nemo had shown him. "You ever had a pizza made from the East Coast Noah m'dude? Best kind of pizza, best kind of pizza!"

Mariah nodded as she took all that information in. "Oh uh, I'm sorry ma'am, I know all about the touchy subject of parents" Mariah would say, not knowing her own parentage
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:48 am

Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

"Pizza?"

Still.....

Derrick/Inferno waved Noah over as hewalked towards the cafeteria Nemo had shown him. "You ever had a pizza made from the East Coast Noah m'dude? Best kind of pizza, best kind of pizza!"

Mariah nodded as she took all that information in. "Oh uh, I'm sorry ma'am, I know all about the touchy subject of parents" Mariah would say, not knowing her own parentage

"You're taking him out side of the base?," Dr. McCoy asked.

"Can I please go!? Please!," Noah pleaded. "Besides, it would be a chance for me to experience more of the outside world."

The doctor said nothing as she looked over towards the other heroes before turning back to Noah.

That metal alloy that allowed Noah to make faces seemed to be doing it's job as his face was almost reminiscent of a puppy. Pleading to be taken home.

"Alright," Dr. McCoy sighed. "Also long as you take responsibility, and Noah exercises restraint...then it's fine by me."

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:47 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

"Pizza?"

Still.....

"You're taking him out side of the base?," Dr. McCoy asked.

"Can I please go!? Please!," Noah pleaded. "Besides, it would be a chance for me to experience more of the outside world."

The doctor said nothing as she looked over towards the other heroes before turning back to Noah.

That metal alloy that allowed Noah to make faces seemed to be doing it's job as his face was almost reminiscent of a puppy. Pleading to be taken home.

"Alright," Dr. McCoy sighed. "Also long as you take responsibility, and Noah exercises restraint...then it's fine by me."

"Not to worry ma'am, we'll take perfect care of him." Justice said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:17 pm

As they walked, Derrick/Inferno asked Noah about his suit. "So where'd you get this thing man? What's it for?" as he headed towards the cafeteria area, grabbing the dough in his hands and heating it up
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Dr. McCoy nodded as she headed towards the door. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the lounge."

"This is my containment suit," Noah answered. "It helps to control my power, and allows me to walk around with exploding." Noah continued to float along. "I think Dr. McCoy said if my suit was ever ruptured....it would be like one million atomic bombs exploding at once

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:54 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:Dr. McCoy nodded as she headed towards the door. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the lounge."

"This is my containment suit," Noah answered. "It helps to control my power, and allows me to walk around with exploding." Noah continued to float along. "I think Dr. McCoy said if my suit was ever ruptured....it would be like one million atomic bombs exploding at once
"Oh snap!" Derrick would say, halfway done with making the pizza. "Well I for one am glad you have that containment suit on, cause I don't want you to explode, heck I don't htink any of us do. Do you usually stay around LION?"

meanwhile Nemo wen tover the footage from the battle. "Efficient, coordinated, and powerful. I got myself a nice crop here, a really nice crop. I think I could pull this off" Nmeo says to himself, shutting off the vidscreen and leaving the room
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:38 pm

[quote="Froggy"]
The Great Brodeur wrote:Dr. McCoy nodded as she headed towards the door. "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the lounge."

"Oh snap!" Derrick would say, halfway done with making the pizza. "Well I for one am glad you have that containment suit on, cause I don't want you to explode, heck I don't htink any of us do. Do you usually stay around LION?"

meanwhile Nemo wen tover the footage from the battle. "Efficient, coordinated, and powerful. I got myself a nice crop here, a really nice crop. I think I could pull this off" Nmeo says to himself, shutting off the vidscreen and leaving the room[/quote

"Thanks."

"To answer your question; That was my first time out of Lino," he said. "Dr.McCoy told me that it isn't a very good idea to venture into the outside world. She said I could pose a serious risk if I were to be captured, or if something went wrong with my suite."

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 pm

[quote="The Great Brodeur"]
Froggy wrote:

meanwhile Nemo wen tover the footage from the battle. "Efficient, coordinated, and powerful. I got myself a nice crop here, a really nice crop. I think I could pull this off" Nmeo says to himself, shutting off the vidscreen and leaving the room[/quote

"Thanks."

"To answer your question; That was my first time out of Lino," he said. "Dr.McCoy told me that it isn't a very good idea to venture into the outside world. She said I could pose a serious risk if I were to be captured, or if something went wrong with my suite."
"She has a point, but that still sucks. You haven't experienced a lot of the stuff we have then? What with being stuck in LION your whole life? How did they raise you?"Mariah asked, curious about Noah's condition as Derrick finished with the pizza. It was rather large, and the crust was nice and soft
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:07 pm

[quote="Froggy"]
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Thanks."

"She has a point, but that still sucks. You haven't experienced a lot of the stuff we have then? What with being stuck in LION your whole life? How did they raise you?"Mariah asked, curious about Noah's condition as Derrick finished with the pizza. It was rather large, and the crust was nice and soft

"Oh yeah that is looking good man." Justice said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:09 pm

"I figure since we're a big group and we probably got some big eaters, no offense Doughboy but I know you prob want a piece of this" Derrick told him, tossing Doughboy a whole pizza pie of his own. "It doesn't hurt that i'm a human microwave either, save a lot of money on cooking gear"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Froggy wrote:"I figure since we're a big group and we probably got some big eaters, no offense Doughboy but I know you prob want a piece of this" Derrick told him, tossing Doughboy a whole pizza pie of his own. "It doesn't hurt that i'm a human microwave either, save a lot of money on cooking gear"

Doughboy caught it. "Thanks man. And call me Teddy." He said.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:40 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"I figure since we're a big group and we probably got some big eaters, no offense Doughboy but I know you prob want a piece of this" Derrick told him, tossing Doughboy a whole pizza pie of his own. "It doesn't hurt that i'm a human microwave either, save a lot of money on cooking gear"

"Ah okay man, well I guess you can call me Derrick, or Inferno. Copycat is Mariah, Justice is Seraph, Ultratide is Darren and well Noah/Ark is Noah, all accounted for am I right?>"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ah okay man, well I guess you can call me Derrick, or Inferno. Copycat is Mariah, Justice is Seraph, Ultratide is Darren and well Noah/Ark is Noah, all accounted for am I right?>"

"Vincent. Vincent Giovanni." Lightning Man spoke up.

"Great to meet everyone." Teddy said and sat down.

Darren got himself a glass of water.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:09 am

Noah blinked as listened to the question.

"You could say that I was raised by a lot of people," he said.

His mind quickly recalled the various tutors, scientists, and even the occasional hero that he encountered. All of them brought in by LION to help mold the unique boy into a possible future superhero. All of them imparting, in their own way, some little memory in his mind either by a lesson on the importance of nuclear physics, or a hero teaching him how to harness his power. Unfortunetly, there were to many to truly give an accurate answer.

"The only person who had been with me the longest was Dr. McCoy," he said as he took a seat at the table. "You can say that she is my mom in a way...though she never likes me to call her that."

The arrival of the freshly made pizza caught the young boys attention almost immediately. The sight of the bubbling cheese atop the rich red sauce, and that puffy crust onto of the stainless steel tabletop seemed to memorize the boy. So much so that he seemed to ignorant of those around him.

And the smell.....

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:22 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"My badfellas, forgot to mention that. Anyways, NOW we haveeveryone, and there's pizza aplenty!"

The Great Brodeur wrote:Noah blinked as listened to the question.

His mind quickly recalled the various tutors, scientists, and even the occasional hero that he encountered. All of them brought in by LION to help mold the unique boy into a possible future superhero. All of them imparting, in their own way, some little memory in his mind either by a lesson on the importance of nuclear physics, or a hero teaching him how to harness his power. Unfortunetly, there were to many to truly give an accurate answer.

"The only person who had been with me the longest was Dr. McCoy," he said as he took a seat at the table. "You can say that she is my mom in a way...though she never likes me to call her that."

The arrival of the freshly made pizza caught the young boys attention almost immediately. The sight of the bubbling cheese atop the rich red sauce, and that puffy crust onto of the stainless steel tabletop seemed to memorize the boy. So much so that he seemed to ignorant of those around him.

And the smell.....
Derrick then saw Noah being mesmerized by the pizza and whistled. "Damn, if you're that enamored by the SMELL, the taste is gonna drive you crazy...in a good way, not a bad way"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"My badfellas, forgot to mention that. Anyways, NOW we haveeveryone, and there's pizza aplenty!"

The Great Brodeur wrote:Noah blinked as listened to the question.

And the smell.....
Derrick then saw Noah being mesmerized by the pizza and whistled. "Damn, if you're that enamored by the SMELL, the taste is gonna drive you crazy...in a good way, not a bad way"

Noah carefully picked up the large pizza slice with his hands and slowly lifted it up to this mouth. He then took a small bite, making sure not to burn his mouth. It was unneeded due to his body, and the containment suit...but he was always taught to be careful. He slowly chewed on it as he savored the delicious taste.

"This is great!"

It took little time before the devoured the piece.

Even though he was in essence a living galaxy, it didn't mean that he could enjoy some food like a normal boy. He just had to be careful when doing it...or it could get very messy.

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:19 pm

"Man, way you're eating that pizza warms my heart Noah, it's like you haven't eaten in years...this is your first time eating, isn't it?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:26 pm

"This is great." Seraph said.

"I'll say." Teddy agreed as he finished half of his.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Admin wrote:"This is great." Seraph said.

"You guys keep talking like this about my pizza and I might drop the hero thing to show Domino's how to REALLY make a pie!" Derrick quipped to the two heroes, smiling absentmindedly at his 'success'
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:"This is great." Seraph said.

"You guys keep talking like this about my pizza and I might drop the hero thing to show Domino's how to REALLY make a pie!" Derrick quipped to the two heroes, smiling absentmindedly at his 'success'

"I'd buy it." Darren said.

"Same here." Vincent agreed.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Great Brodeur on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Froggy wrote:"Man, way you're eating that pizza warms my heart Noah, it's like you haven't eaten in years...this is your first time eating, isn't it?"

Noah gave only a slight nod as he reached for another piece of pizza. And just like the piece before, he quickly devoured it.

"I've only read about pizza before...I never though I would be able to taste it!," he exclaimed. "Where did you learn to make it?"

The Great Brodeur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:39 pm

The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Man, way you're eating that pizza warms my heart Noah, it's like you haven't eaten in years...this is your first time eating, isn't it?"

Noah gave only a slight nod as he reached for another piece of pizza. And just like the piece before, he quickly devoured it.

"I've only read about pizza before...I never though I would be able to taste it!," he exclaimed. "Where did you learn to make it?"
Mariah looked at Derrick, who then nodded. "I use to frequent a pizza place and learned from the guy there, that's about it Noah" he answers Noah, giving Mariah a thumbs up

He didn't tell Noah that he and Mariah had to extort money from the guy who ran the pizza place, but Noah didn't need to know that
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top