ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Doughboy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Doughboy - Page 9 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Doughboy

more_horiz
Doughboy would hear a FWAAASSSHEEEN as the robot's movements became jerky, clinging itself to the floor

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Doughboy would hear a FWAAASSSHEEEN as the robot's movements became jerky, clinging itself to the floor

"woah....what did you do?" Doughboy asked.

"He has done nothing but delay the inevitable!" The villain replied as he fought to move, getting up on one knee as the shoulder pads opened up and began rapid firing missiles out of them. The missiles locking onto them as the heroic pair worked to avoid being hit. Nemo rapidly teleported around the room, the missiles changing direction as he did to follow him while Doughboy jumped over the missiles and they turned back to him. He turned just in time to knock away one and then another but then the others all began rapidly colliding with him, causing multiple, giant explosions on top of him. After firing more missiles out that were locked in on Doughboy, the giant robot charged up with power and then stood itself up. "Do you see now Nemo? This is the greatness of my Genius! Nobody can match my weapons! Nobody can challenge my super suits! NOBODY CAN COMPREHEND MY POWER AND CUNNING!" The knight villain declared.
Suddenly! Doughboy leaped up out of the fire, his costume had some tears on it and he was on fire, but Doughboy himself was relatively unharmed, and Doughboy started punching the giant robot. "Match THIS!" He yelled as he punched it again and again and again and again and again until the machine backhanded him across the room. Doughboy flew up to the ceiling and he fell to the floor and he recovered and attacked again. The giant robot fired energy blasts at him from it's hands but Doughboy leaped around to avoid them as he got closer and closer. He kicked at the robot's knee as hard as he could, denting it a bit. The robot then kicked him off. He slammed through a wall and then the robot reached in and pulled him out and swung him to the other side of the room and through the gigantic throne and into the wall behind it.
Doughboy stood up and shook it off, taking a moment before he got back into the fight and threw large pieces of the rubble and floor and throne at it. This did little damage to the robot as laser miniguns came out of it's arms and fired at him. Doughboy picked up a piece of the throne and made his way forward, slowly pushing against the blasts, his durability protecting him from the shots that got through and hit him.
Doughboy then jumped up at it and began attacking it once again and then grabbed onto it's finger as it tried to backhand him away again and climbed up and ran over to a minigun and pounded on it and soon ripped it off and threw it at the other one and then Doughboy was launched up to the ceiling by the robot and then was punched down to the floor, tearing up a trench into it. Doughboy wiped his mouth and looked up as the robot glowed with energy again, started floating in the air and fired off a large yellow beam directly at Doughboy, who rooted himself to the floor, closed his eyes and prepared to take it head on.
The beam swallowed up Doughboy and gradually pushed him across the room. He gritted his teeth as he felt the sheer heat and power of the beam all around him. He was being pushed through the wall when Nemo saw his chance.
Teleporting again, Nemo stood behind the robot's head and waited. With his attention on Doughboy, the super villain didn't detect the missiles until it was too late. Nemo teleported again and the missiles that had been chasing Nemo all collided with the back of the machines head, causing dozens of explosions that not only stopped it's beam but also knocked the robot down on it's face.
Doughboy fell out of the wall and took a moment to stand back up again. His costume was smoking now and he was breathing hard.
"I....I-I'm okay. I'm okay...alright...okay. Woah." He saw that the robot was down again. "You do that Nemo? Good job." Doughboy grinned. "Alright tin can, time for a pounding!"

more_horiz
woah

daaaaaaaaaaaaayumn Doughboy, action packed!

As the sounds of Doughboy pounding the tin can senseless rang out, Nemo prepared the detainment cuffs, pulling them out as Doughboy suplexed The Knight, dropping him through a large steel table. "damn kid, y'know if this superhero thing doesn't work out, you should consier being an agent. You got the perfect attitude and well....TENACITY" for it Nemo adds, smiling at Doughboy as The Knight's unconscious body is frozen in place by the cuffs

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
woah

As the sounds of Doughboy pounding the tin can senseless rang out, Nemo prepared the detainment cuffs, pulling them out as Doughboy suplexed The Knight, dropping him through a large steel table. "damn kid, y'know if this superhero thing doesn't work out, you should consier being an agent. You got the perfect attitude and well....TENACITY" for it Nemo adds, smiling at Doughboy as The Knight's unconscious body is frozen in place by the cuffs

"Thanks...I-I'll think about that." He said and sat down, having wrecked the armor of the villain and his giant robot. "So, tell me again, where did he get all of this stuff?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
woah

"Thanks...I-I'll think about that." He said and sat down, having wrecked the armor of the villain and his giant robot. "So, tell me again, where did he get all of this stuff?"
"He made it, if you mean the armor and the robot. The materials however, he got it from his people and their work. THe people of this nation he lives in supplied our friend here with these materials, he did the rest. Now we're going to take him in and we'll let the law side of LION decide what to do with him" Nemo would tell Doughboy before he read The Knight his rights

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
woah

"He made it, if you mean the armor and the robot. The materials however, he got it from his people and their work. THe people of this nation he lives in supplied our friend here with these materials, he did the rest. Now we're going to take him in and we'll let the law side of LION decide what to do with him" Nemo would tell Doughboy before he read The Knight his rights

"Oh, cool." He smiled as he sat back. "We really took that thing down huh?" Doughboy laughed. "Alright, so, um, can I ask a favor?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
woah

"Oh, cool." He smiled as he sat back. "We really took that thing down huh?" Doughboy laughed. "Alright, so, um, can I ask a favor?"
Nemo plugged in some numbers into what appeared to be a phone, put it on The Knight's back, and he disappeared, only to reappear in a LION holding cell. "Thank you Dr. White!" he'd say before turning to Doughboy and looking at him. "Yeah, ask me anything. I may not answer though, secret agent shit you understand right?" he'd ask

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
woah

Nemo plugged in some numbers into what appeared to be a phone, put it on The Knight's back, and he disappeared, only to reappear in a LION holding cell. "Thank you Dr. White!" he'd say before turning to Doughboy and looking at him. "Yeah, ask me anything. I may not answer though, secret agent shit you understand right?" he'd ask

Doughboy laughed. "It's not that man, it's not that. It's just...um, do you know anybody who can fix costumes?"

more_horiz
Nemo raised an eyebrow, then laughed. "Haha, oh I can take care of that for you! We got people at LION, plus your membership in that little program of mine allows for material alteration. I"ll make sure the lab boys throw in some adaptable cloth for you, so you don't have any wardrobe malfunctions in the future, alright?" Nemo says, scanning the building with his glasses. "Okay, building scanned, a LION scout group will be here to check the place out, so we can leave" Nemo would say, turning to Doughboy with his hand out

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo raised an eyebrow, then laughed. "Haha, oh I can take care of that for you! We got people at LION, plus your membership in that little program of mine allows for material alteration. I"ll make sure the lab boys throw in some adaptable cloth for you, so you don't have any wardrobe malfunctions in the future, alright?" Nemo says, scanning the building with his glasses. "Okay, building scanned, a LION scout group will be here to check the place out, so we can leave" Nemo would say, turning to Doughboy with his hand out

Doughboy stood up and dusted himself off. "Yeah, I'm good. Let's go."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
And as soon as he touched Nemo's hand, they were at LION, albeit in the hallway. "There's a changing room down the hall, two doors over. I'll have Dr. White come and get your clothes, then we'll restitch them with some nano firbers, sound good?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
And as soon as he touched Nemo's hand, they were at LION, albeit in the hallway. "There's a changing room down the hall, two doors over. I'll have Dr. White come and get your clothes, then we'll restitch them with some nano firbers, sound good?"

"Alright sure, thanks Nemo." Doughboy said and headed to the changing station, setting aside his clothes and costume and showered and put on the spare clothes there.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Alright sure, thanks Nemo." Doughboy said and headed to the changing station, setting aside his clothes and costume and showered and put on the spare clothes there.
As Doughboy walked out, he'd see Nemo with his clothes, only difference was a silver shine to them at certain parts. "The silver is due to the nanomesh, they'll fade into the suit over time so don't worry. Now, if you're feeling like returning home, especially after all we did today I'd understand kid"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
As Doughboy walked out, he'd see Nemo with his clothes, only difference was a silver shine to them at certain parts. "The silver is due to the nanomesh, they'll fade into the suit over time so don't worry. Now, if you're feeling like returning home, especially after all we did today I'd understand kid"

"Actually...I wouldn't mind a tour, if that's alright."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Nemo clucked his teeth, then slowly nodded.

"huh.....alriiiight, but you understand it ain't exactly a detailed tour, right? There's a lot of stuff going on behind closed doors that stays behind closed doors, understand?" Nemo would say, walking forward and beckoning Doughboy to follow

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Nemo clucked his teeth, then slowly nodded.

"huh.....alriiiight, but you understand it ain't exactly a detailed tour, right? There's a lot of stuff going on behind closed doors that stays behind closed doors, understand?" Nemo would say, walking forward and beckoning Doughboy to follow

"Rodger that sir. Besides, I'm not exactly the stealthy, sneaking around type anyway." He laughed.

more_horiz
Nemo grinned a little bit at Doughboy's joke. "You got jokes, I like that" he'd tell him before turning a corner, and opening a door. "Doughboy, meet my friend and colleague Dr. White. Dude is one of the world's foremost geniuses in genetics and a stellar scrabble player" Nemo would say, nodding to Dr. White. "Dr. White, this is one of the kids I put up in the program, operative Doughboy"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo grinned a little bit at Doughboy's joke. "You got jokes, I like that" he'd tell him before turning a corner, and opening a door. "Doughboy, meet my friend and colleague Dr. White. Dude is one of the world's foremost geniuses in genetics and a stellar scrabble player" Nemo would say, nodding to Dr. White. "Dr. White, this is one of the kids I put up in the program, operative Doughboy"

"Hello Teddy." White offered his hand.
"Hi." Teddy shook his hand. "It's very nice to meet you sir."
"Good kid. I've been hearing about your fights. You have an excellent track record so far."
"Thank you. Heck, I just recently smacked down a giant freaking robot!"
"Multiple robots."
"Them too." Teddy noticed an image on a computer. "Woah...what's that?"
"That, my friend, is something we have been developing with the aid of Professor Paladia. She has dubbed it Gravitonium."
"Gravit...soo, it's some kind of gravity device?"
"You catch on quick. To be more precise, Gravitonium is a brand new element we have been developing that possesses unique gravitational properties. You see, the mass of a Gravitonium atoms distorts gravity fields within itself, giving itself an undulating, amorphous shape. However, when stimulated by an electrical current the mass of Gravitonium will solidify into a uniform sphere, and causes powerful gravity fields to emanate outwardly from it. These gravity fields cause changes in the rules of gravity in various ways within a certain proximity of it. This can range from phenomenon such as levitating objects by reversing the pull of gravity or increasing gravity and shifting the direction/point of attraction." White smiled. "It is truly a work of genius."
Teddy just nodded.

more_horiz

White showed the two the rest of the lab and Teddy took the sights in. He didn't really get the specifics of how the tech and gadgets and chemicals worked but they were obviously very advanced science. He briefly glimpsed a folder titled Project N something but he didn't get a good look before White grabbed it up and stuffed it in his coat.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

White showed the two the rest of the lab and Teddy took the sights in. He didn't really get the specifics of how the tech and gadgets and chemicals worked but they were obviously very advanced science. He briefly glimpsed a folder titled Project N something but he didn't get a good look before White grabbed it up and stuffed it in his coat.
and like the Cheshire Cat, Nemo appeared in front of Dr. White and Teddy

"Liking the tour? We got quite a collection of cool things huh?" Nemo would ask, nodding to Dr. White his thanks

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Liking the tour? We got quite a collection of cool things huh?" Nemo would ask, nodding to Dr. White his thanks

"Um, yeah, majorly cool stuff. Do you have any, like, books on this? I mean, if the knight fight is any indication, I should start boning up on my science."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Um, yeah, majorly cool stuff. Do you have any, like, books on this? I mean, if the knight fight is any indication, I should start boning up on my science."
Nemo let out a whistle, and hurried Doughboy out of the room. As they left, Nemo's right arm disappeared, then Doughboy would hear a door open two feet ahead of them. When they walked in, Nemo's voice would be heard, and he'd realize they were in the agent's room. Nemo would reach for a bookshelf, then grab a blue bookbag, and fill it up with about 20 different books. "You don't have to return these to me, I've read them countless times and White usually has several copies, plus I'm sure Song has a few to lend me if/whenever he's in. These cover all kinds of things, from bioengineering to technoterrorism to even the psychokinetic. Take your time, it's a lot of stuff kid" Nemo would say, handing him the bag

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Nemo let out a whistle, and hurried Doughboy out of the room. As they left, Nemo's right arm disappeared, then Doughboy would hear a door open two feet ahead of them. When they walked in, Nemo's voice would be heard, and he'd realize they were in the agent's room. Nemo would reach for a bookshelf, then grab a blue bookbag, and fill it up with about 20 different books. "You don't have to return these to me, I've read them countless times and White usually has several copies, plus I'm sure Song has a few to lend me if/whenever he's in. These cover all kinds of things, from bioengineering to technoterrorism to even the psychokinetic. Take your time, it's a lot of stuff kid" Nemo would say, handing him the bag

"Wow, that's a lot of stuff, guess I've got major readings to do eh?" He accepted the bag. "Thanks Nemo."

more_horiz
"No problem kid, wanting to figure this stuff out the way you do means you like to take charge, you've got initiative. I see a bright future for you, a bright future in blue" Nemo would tell Doughboy. "Now the usual route to take you home? Nemo Express?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"No problem kid, wanting to figure this stuff out the way you do means you like to take charge, you've got initiative. I see a bright future for you, a bright future in blue" Nemo would tell Doughboy. "Now the usual route to take you home? Nemo Express?"

"Is there any other way to travel?" He laughed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply