ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 6 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Vindalee was shielded by Bruiser, while Burst gave a thumbs up as he got up slowly, his costume in tatters and blood on his face. Psyche had blood all over his suit from his nose, but nodded

(check if she's finished) was all Psyche would say to Siphon

Siphon nodded and continued on. Looking at the trail of destruction. One thing was for sure, her idea had worked.
Her arms had stretched as far back as she could manage. She had remembered that, during the fight with Torch, she had been able to combine the ice+shockwave+super strength to create a similar effect. That had been powerful enough. With her arms stretched that far back, she could gather much more force as she swung them around to thunderclap, thus adding that much more force to the clap, which, when combined with her fire and electricity powers, created an incredibly powerful blast but this was incredible, far more powerful then she could have even dreamed.
Siphon had a little trouble flying right but forced herself to keep going.

After flying for quite awhile, she landed down and began walking. (Huh....wonder if I actually did kil-) Siphon stopped as she heard walking. Apex was limping over to her. Except she wasn't a monster anymore. The damage from the blast had been so intense it forced her back to her human form. One eye was shut, her body was horribly burned and scarred. She was holding her left arm with her right, as it was broken and her right leg was wounded to the point where she was limping. She coughed up blood. Where once she was strong and standing tall, Apex was a complete physical wreck now.
The two exhausted and wounded women stared each other down. Siphon stared walking down.
"It's over Apex. You've lost."
"L-l-losss...lost? Me? I-I...I don't lose...I...I am Apex! I am Superior to-to the rest of you filth!" She forced herself to stand up straight.

"You can't fight anymore. My allies are alive and I'm in better shape then you. You.have.lost. Accept it."

Apex gave her a death glare. "I am Apex. I never lose!" She swung at Siphon with her fist, smacking her backwards several feet through the air but she stopped herself in mid-air. "I An Apex Predator. I AM THE STRONGEST!" Siphon landed on the ground. She spit some blood from her mouth and walked towards her again. Apex punched at Siphon once more who created a barrier around her left hand, blocked with her right. "That was then." and then punched Apex across the face with the barrier fist. *POW!* "This is now." As Apex was sent flying, Siphon stretched out her arm and pulled the villain back towards her, slammed her to the ground and created barrier's around both fists, jumped on her stomach and began brutally beating her. "Your gang is GONE!" *PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!* "The police are coming to arrest you!" *PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!* "You're going away for life! *PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!* "This s-t is!" "OVER!" PUNCH!
Siphon kept it up, beating Apex to a bloody pulp. Her rage and anger over all of the insanity of the day and the villain destroying the lives of the people of the city driving her. Panting and exhausted, Siphon stood up and stumbled back and then knelt down and picked her up, dangling her in the air. "Apex. Consider yourself replaced." Siphon put her other hand on her and focused.
Apex opened her mouth and screamed.

Team Psyche found them along with the police and saw her carrying Apex over. "Be sure she gets....gets a hospital....she'll never hurt anyone again."

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 6 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
as she handed Apex over to the police, Psyche put a mental note in the officers heads to make sure she's highly sedated. As the officers left, the group stared at Siphon. "Well, where do we go from here?" Psyche asked her. "The main goal has been accomplished but we still remain on two different sides of a burgeoning war, or have things changed for you?"

"Psyche man it's not even a day after we should at least rest" Burst would say but Psyche would block his hand. "I'm not challenging her, just merely questioning her is all, isn't that rightg Siphon?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
as she handed Apex over to the police, Psyche put a mental note in the officers heads to make sure she's highly sedated. As the officers left, the group stared at Siphon. "Well, where do we go from here?" Psyche asked her. "The main goal has been accomplished but we still remain on two different sides of a burgeoning war, or have things changed for you?"

"Psyche man it's not even a day after we should at least rest" Burst would say but Psyche would block his hand. "I'm not challenging her, just merely questioning her is all, isn't that rightg Siphon?

".....I realllly just wanna go home and sleep. But.....if...if I had to put in words.....after this...after all this...I don't want to fight you guys anymore. We fought side by side, we saved the city and God knows how many lives. We accomplished a lot together. I still won't join Atomix but I don't want to fight you either. If I have to, I will. But please don't let it come to that."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

".....I realllly just wanna go home and sleep. But.....if...if I had to put in words.....after this...after all this...I don't want to fight you guys anymore. We fought side by side, we saved the city and God knows how many lives. We accomplished a lot together. I still won't join Atomix but I don't want to fight you either. If I have to, I will. But please don't let it come to that."
"I figured that you would be apt to respond that way. I hope this is the last time we see each other, and if it is then I will admit you'd have been a worthy opponent. If not then rest up, for you will encounter a different kind of battlefield" Psyche would say as he left, motioning for the others to follow him. Burst stopped and told the others "Got me a birdy to find" before zipping off, as Bruiser walked behind him

Vindalee would stay and hug Siphon. "Hey uh, I don't know if things are the same between us but thanks back there, and through all of this. Stay safe"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I figured that you would be apt to respond that way. I hope this is the last time we see each other, and if it is then I will admit you'd have been a worthy opponent. If not then rest up, for you will encounter a different kind of battlefield" Psyche would say as he left, motioning for the others to follow him. Burst stopped and told the others "Got me a birdy to find" before zipping off, as Bruiser walked behind him

Vindalee would stay and hug Siphon. "Hey uh, I don't know if things are the same between us but thanks back there, and through all of this. Stay safe"

Siphon winced at the pain from her ribs but managed to hug her back. "Vin, I will always consider you my friend. Always and you're welcome. Stay safe. Keep Bruiser out of trouble."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Siphon winced at the pain from her ribs but managed to hug her back. "Vin, I will always consider you my friend. Always and you're welcome. Stay safe. Keep Bruiser out of trouble."
Vin smiled as they let go of each other. "Will do! I"ll tell you what happens and stuff!"
as she ran off to climb on Bruiser's back

Burst would look around for Crow at the spot where they met. "Kinda funny I'm looking for a girl who cut me up, and all I know is her name"

Trigger would walk down the halls of a place called Haven to a throne where Atomix stood, his armor cloaking his face. "Your highness, this recent disturbance in America has shown some potential recruits" she'd say, showing him footage of various battles Siphon and Team Psyche had gone through. Atomix's voice rang through Trigger's head as if it was coming from different dimensions

"Interesting find Trigger. I may just pay this new talent a visit myself, since I feel so rejuvenated" he would say, standing up and floating above some cloud of green energy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Vin smiled as they let go of each other. "Will do! I"ll tell you what happens and stuff!"
as she ran off to climb on Bruiser's back

Burst would look around for Crow at the spot where they met. "Kinda funny I'm looking for a girl who cut me up, and all I know is her name"

Trigger would walk down the halls of a place called Haven to a throne where Atomix stood, his armor cloaking his face. "Your highness, this recent disturbance in America has shown some potential recruits" she'd say, showing him footage of various battles Siphon and Team Psyche had gone through. Atomix's voice rang through Trigger's head as if it was coming from different dimensions

"Interesting find Trigger. I may just pay this new talent a visit myself, since I feel so rejuvenated" he would say, standing up and floating above some cloud of green energy

Siphon waved goodbye and then collapsed against a street lamp. She lay there for a short time before picking herself up and flying home.

Finally arriving, Siphon crash landed on the front porch, dragged herself to the front door, opened it, walked inside, closed it, dragged herself to the living room and fell to the floor, passing out.

"F-k man....you...you mean you did it? You actually beat her?" Crow asked and blitzed up to him.

more_horiz
Burst nodded and showed her the clip of Apex being taken away by the cops. "Was me, Bruiser the big blue dude, Vindalee his little sister, Psyche and Siphon. We took her down but I don't know how much time we got left here in this city. Psyche thinks we've been noticed by ATomix and look I'll make this quick" he says, grabbing her hands. "I want you to come with me to Haven, Atomix's nation he built. It's for super powered people like us, and it's a place where we can be free of having to worry about oppression and enjoy the company of others like us. You don't have to worry about being threatened by a monster like Apex, you can just fly free, so why don't you fly with me pretty bird?" Burst asked her, smiling

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Burst nodded and showed her the clip of Apex being taken away by the cops. "Was me, Bruiser the big blue dude, Vindalee his little sister, Psyche and Siphon. We took her down but I don't know how much time we got left here in this city. Psyche thinks we've been noticed by ATomix and look I'll make this quick" he says, grabbing her hands. "I want you to come with me to Haven, Atomix's nation he built. It's for super powered people like us, and it's a place where we can be free of having to worry about oppression and enjoy the company of others like us. You don't have to worry about being threatened by a monster like Apex, you can just fly free, so why don't you fly with me pretty bird?" Burst asked her, smiling

"Well....I'll join...on a condition...this guy....this Atomix guy sounds pretty awesome....but your Siphon friend swiped Slice's powers during all the chaos. If he can find a way to get her powers again, I'll join."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well....I'll join...on a condition...this guy....this Atomix guy sounds pretty awesome....but your Siphon friend swiped Slice's powers during all the chaos. If he can find a way to get her powers again, I'll join."
Burst smiled and hugged her. "From what Psyche tells me guy is like the Wizard of Oz for superhumans, he can do all kinds of things! We find out tomorrow if and when we're going to meet him. Meet me at this spot and bring your friend, cause if he greets us we can ask him there rather than having to do the journey"

unbeknownst to Burst, Psyche was viewing their conversation. "I'd rather destroy her before we leave to offer a heroes corpse to Atomix but he IS my friend" he'd say aloud, getting caught by Bruiser who asked "what are you talking about Psyche?"

Psyche would remove his hand from his chin and not even look at Bruiser. "Nothing Bruiser, nothing" Before keeling over as a green energy clouded his head. He would grind his teeth in pain before falling to the ground completely, only to have the energy vanish as soo nas it arrived

"He is coming for us, he is coming to America to have us"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Burst smiled and hugged her. "From what Psyche tells me guy is like the Wizard of Oz for superhumans, he can do all kinds of things! We find out tomorrow if and when we're going to meet him. Meet me at this spot and bring your friend, cause if he greets us we can ask him there rather than having to do the journey"

unbeknownst to Burst, Psyche was viewing their conversation. "I'd rather destroy her before we leave to offer a heroes corpse to Atomix but he IS my friend" he'd say aloud, getting caught by Bruiser who asked "what are you talking about Psyche?"

Psyche would remove his hand from his chin and not even look at Bruiser. "Nothing Bruiser, nothing" Before keeling over as a green energy clouded his head. He would grind his teeth in pain before falling to the ground completely, only to have the energy vanish as soo nas it arrived

"He is coming for us, he is coming to America to have us"

"...Okay...I'm going..to go get Slice...don't go anywhere. Especially you Burst." She said and kissed him before running off.

"Yo Slice!"
"Huh? So who won?"
"Psyche and his friends."
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah, and now they're offering us a new home and a way to get your powers back."
Slice stood up. "You s-tin me?"
"Hell no. Come on, let's go."
Slice smiled and held her hand as Crow lead them back to Burst and his team.

more_horiz
As she came back Burst waved at the two, with Psyche bowing

"Burst told us all about you two, Slice and Crow. Atomix can fix your friend up with his power of Quantum Mechanics, and I have recently gotten a vision that he's going to take us to haven. We will have him fix you up as soon as we arrive, as a promise to my friend Burst"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Burst told us all about you two, Slice and Crow. Atomix can fix your friend up with his power of Quantum Mechanics, and I have recently gotten a vision that he's going to take us to haven. We will have him fix you up as soon as we arrive, as a promise to my friend Burst"

"Sweet, so when's he get here?" Slice asked.
"And you have got to tell us how you won. Is Apex dead? Is Siphon dead?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"He's arriving at midnight, didn't say how he would appear but that he would" Psyche would say, remembering the pain his message caused. "As for Apex, she is indisposed of, but Siphon is another matter. We would ask him if there is something we could do concerning her but we will have to see. She did join up against us against Apex but now knows if our paths cross she is in our line of fire"

Vindalee would shirk to the back during this conversation, hiding behind Bruiser

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"He's arriving at midnight, didn't say how he would appear but that he would" Psyche would say, remembering the pain his message caused. "As for Apex, she is indisposed of, but Siphon is another matter. We would ask him if there is something we could do concerning her but we will have to see. She did join up against us against Apex but now knows if our paths cross she is in our line of fire"

Vindalee would shirk to the back during this conversation, hiding behind Bruiser

"Enough about those b-ches." Crow said. "You guys are a mess. You really want to greet Atomix looking like that? We got some time, let's go get cleaned up."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Enough about those b-ches." Crow said. "You guys are a mess. You really want to greet Atomix looking like that? We got some time, let's go get cleaned up."
Psyche looked at his suit and the nosebleed. "She does have a point, we should get changed"

"Now ya see why I like her right?" Burst asked as they followed her and got themselves cleaned up

at Haven Atomix prepped a portal. He gripped his hands and smiled. Since his battle with Astroman he had regained some of the energy he had expended. The exact nature of his powers had become clearer too, shown with the way he made Haven. As he stood near the portal, he turned to Trigger

"keep watch of the subjects while I'm gone" he'd tell them

more_horiz
OT: Hope you don't mind, skipping ahead a bit to night. Embarassed tongue

IC: As Penelope slept Sleep and Psyche and his team got cleaned up, the remaining police tracked down the last of the criminals, even the ones who had been rampaging while masquerading as cops. People were rescued from rubble and fires were put out. Reinforcements for the police poured in as the day went on, helping to resolve the situation. There had been chaos, destruction, and a great loss of life but the battle was won and the city was saved.

Night.
A pair of women in suits walked down the street. One with red hair and one blonde. One of them had a small gadget that was scanning the area. "You saw the news report right?"
"Yeah, that's why I'm here. That girl is something else. A kid being able to handle a fight with a lunatic like Apex and an entire army."
"Speaking of which...."
"We have her in custody."
"That was fast."
"Of course, it is us after all."

The two arrived at the house and the red hair woman knocked.
A woman slowly opened it up. "H-Hello?"
"Greetings. Is this the house of Siphon?"
"Ummm....."
The women held up ID's and smiled.

Later.....
Cold.
She was cold and wet and there was something attached to her face. Penelope heard something draining. Wires detached themselves from her body. She was slowly lowered down and she blinked. Her vision was blurred at first but she could see a glass tube moving upwards.
The mask she was wearing came apart and was pulled into the ceiling. Penelope shivered. She was cold and wet and apparently naked. Where was she? Had Atomix grabbed her while she was out? A doctor and a nurse walked up to her with a large white towel. "Take it easy kiddo, nobody's going to hurt you."
Penelope stood up and accepted the towel and discovered that her body wasn't hurting anymore. She looked at her body. Her burns were gone, the bruises too and her ribs were even healed. "Uh...umm....ummmm..."
The nurse and doctor lead her to some fresh clothes and a hospital gown and then a table with a glass of hot cocoa waiting for her. They sat her down. "Just relax, she'll tell you everything." The doctor said.
"She?"
A woman in a black business suit with red hair walked in and offered her hand. "Hello Penelope. My name is Mary Crossenberg. Welcome to LION."

more_horiz

more_horiz
I don't mind at all

masterful way to do this Guy, and you have capped the Warzone arc officially now Very Happy

more_horiz
As Atomix arrived to pick Psyche and his crew up, freshly dressed, they were witness to the room being coated in green energy, and then HE appeared: Atomix, dressed in his glorious armor, hair burning bright green as he waved them forward to him and before they knew it, had arrived in Haven. It was an island off the coast of lord knows where, which saw people flying, dog folks throwing frisbees to each other, and giants riding each other.

When he spoke the voice rang out in several different dimensions. "Hello children of the future, I am Atomix and you are now in Haven. Psyche tells me the young lady Slice has lost her gift and wishes to have it given back to her, correct?" Atomix would ask. "I can do that but the procedure is quite rough. Do you wish for it to happen?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Thanks man, glad you liked it. Smile

Gonna give her a vacation for a little while to focus on other stories before we come back to her.

more_horiz
BTW check out the story arc thread in Marvel/CAU. Any suggestions concerning that is welcome Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As Atomix arrived to pick Psyche and his crew up, freshly dressed, they were witness to the room being coated in green energy, and then HE appeared: Atomix, dressed in his glorious armor, hair burning bright green as he waved them forward to him and before they knew it, had arrived in Haven. It was an island off the coast of lord knows where, which saw people flying, dog folks throwing frisbees to each other, and giants riding each other.

When he spoke the voice rang out in several different dimensions. "Hello children of the future, I am Atomix and you are now in Haven. Psyche tells me the young lady Slice has lost her gift and wishes to have it given back to her, correct?" Atomix would ask. "I can do that but the procedure is quite rough. Do you wish for it to happen?"

"Yes. I want my powers back. The power to get back at the Siphon b-ch. The power to be ME again. I don't care how rough it is, let's do this." Slice said. "'Sides, I need the powers to stay here anyway."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
I don't mind at all

masterful way to do this Guy, and you have capped the Warzone arc officially now Very Happy

Thank you very much for your help as well Froggy. cheers

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW check out the story arc thread in Marvel/CAU. Any suggestions concerning that is welcome Smile

Bring in Cable. He and Wade are hilarious together.
Also, Female Wade makes her appearance wearing the Marvel Girl Suit. Laughing

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply