The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Siphon leaped off of Bruiser and continued into the school. There was broken glass on the floor, doors knocked down, lockers flung open with their contents spilled out. There were even sparks from the ceiling from busted lights, which caused Penelope to jump. She quickly recovered and pressed on. "Alright, I want everyone to keep an eye out, we don't know what sorts of traps could be seeaaargh!" She tripped over something and fell on her face. (Smoooth.) She picked herself up and looked to see what she had tripped over. A dead body. The science teacher. "Oh my God...." She turned him over. "H-h-he...he-he...." Siphon stumbled backwards and began running into the school.

Psyche could hear someone moving around quietly.

"Pe-Siphon wait!" Vindalee would say, running after Penelope, which caused Bruiser to sigh before following the two "We should stick togetherrrrrr" he says to himself, stomping through the school

"I can heaaaar youuuuuu" Psyche says, skulking around, tapping the pole against the ground.

Burst would topple over the clones, blasting them against the wall

Siphon ran and ran deeper into the school. She could hear sobbing and crying and laughter. Siphon stopped and looked out over the bars from the staircase. What she saw horrified her. Bruiser and Vindalee caught up and saw her standing stock still. Down below, several of the students had been brutally beaten up by the gang. They were busted up but they were alive.
"Dammit man this is getting boring, is that b-ch here yet or not?"
"Shut the f-k up okay? I'm having a blast here. Literally. So! Whooooo's next?"
"You know if we keep this up, we're gonna run out." Another spoke up.
"Then we'll just have to find someone else to play with won't we?" The ringleader of the group grabbed one of the students. Siphon recognized her instantly. Jess. "NO! No! PLEASE!"
Dave tried to rush the man but was smacked aside. "Wait your turn pretty boy!"
"V-vindalee.....illusion. Now. Get the students out of here." Electricity began sparking around her hands. "These bastards are mine."

The leader of the clones popped out from behind a corner and swung an axe at Psyche.

The gang members would see themselves in a jungle, with lions leaping at them. Naturally they'd try to tell themselves it wasn't real but Vindalee's illusion made them feel the heat of the Serengeti, smell the dead zebra in the rainforest, and the hair on the back of their neck stand up as a pack of lions roared at them. Bruiser picked up the people, appearing as a large elephant in the illusion, slinging them over his shoulder


Psyche ducked under the axe swing and hit the leader of the clones in the head with his pipe. "You know, I don't like to get my hands dirty" he'd say, swinging at the leader's ribcage hard enough to break one. "But when I do, I go all the way" Psyche would say, putting his free hand out and mouthing the words 'cortex lock, #*)#er" to freeze his opponent up as he got his other hand ready to bludgeon the clone leader to death

With the criminals panicking and the hostages saved, Siphon leaped down the ground, taking the form of an angry Lioness within the illusion. She set her hands on fire and covered them with electricity, leaping onto them.

Outside, Vindalee and Bruiser could hear the explosions and sounds of the battle inside the school.

The clone leader, paralyzed, could only stare at the oncoming pipe.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Froggy on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:19 pm

With the criminals panicking and the hostages saved, Siphon leaped down the ground, taking the form of an angry Lioness within the illusion. She set her hands on fire and covered them with electricity, leaping onto them.

Outside, Vindalee and Bruiser could hear the explosions and sounds of the battle inside the school.

The clone leader, paralyzed, could only stare at the oncoming pipe.

"So y'r friend Penelope really likes that school of hers huh? all the noise she's making while whopping ass in there" Bruiser would ask his sister, who was perched on the giant's shoulder. "I guess, coulda fooled me" Vindalee would reply, a bit dejected about this.

"look at it this way, at least she's found SOMETHING to fight for huh? I mean even if it's not what we're about. I mean I'll squash her if it comes down to the come down but that don't mean I won't feel bad about it you know?" Bruiser would tell his sister, which would cause her to hug him

A splotch of blood would appear on the wall behind Psyche as he struck the pipe against the leader's head several times. Burst would arrive and look at Psyche, who had blood on his wifebeater. "Time to get you some new duds boss" was all he'd say, to which Psyche would nod, tossing the pipe to the ground as they looted a clothing store. Moments later, Psyche would be dressed in another suit, brushing off the shoulders as he said "Clothing is one thing homo sapien has done right, I'll give them that"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Froggy wrote:With the criminals panicking and the hostages saved, Siphon leaped down the ground, taking the form of an angry Lioness within the illusion. She set her hands on fire and covered them with electricity, leaping onto them.

Outside, Vindalee and Bruiser could hear the explosions and sounds of the battle inside the school.

The clone leader, paralyzed, could only stare at the oncoming pipe.

"So y'r friend Penelope really likes that school of hers huh? all the noise she's making while whopping ass in there" Bruiser would ask his sister, who was perched on the giant's shoulder. "I guess, coulda fooled me" Vindalee would reply, a bit dejected about this.

"look at it this way, at least she's found SOMETHING to fight for huh? I mean even if it's not what we're about. I mean I'll squash her if it comes down to the come down but that don't mean I won't feel bad about it you know?" Bruiser would tell his sister, which would cause her to hug him

A splotch of blood would appear on the wall behind Psyche as he struck the pipe against the leader's head several times. Burst would arrive and look at Psyche, who had blood on his wifebeater. "Time to get you some new duds boss" was all he'd say, to which Psyche would nod, tossing the pipe to the ground as they looted a clothing store. Moments later, Psyche would be dressed in another suit, brushing off the shoulders as he said "Clothing is one thing homo sapien has done right, I'll give them that"

Siphon leaped at the thugs, her hands covered in flame and electricity. She punched the closest one as hard as she could, sending him flying into the stone wall which broke upon his impact as he crashed through it. The others readied themselves to fight but Siphon held her arms out to her sides and let loose the fire and electricity from her hands, blasting two of them and frying them. As another took aim with his gun and was about to fire on her, Siphon opened her mouth and let loose the mouth blast, blowing him across the room and out the doors. Siphon turned around to face the last one who had his hands pointed at her like they were guns. He pulled the 'trigger's' and Siphon got knocked backwards a couple feet. He did it again and again, knocking her back each time. Every time he did this there were sounds like explosions. He fired them both at her head, causing her to fall back and hit her head against the wall. Siphon shook it off but Gunslinger wasn't interested in stopping. She focused her powers inspite of the attacks and pulled up the forcefield. His shots made impact against it but were unable to penetrate. With the attacks stopped, Siphon screamed a Sonic Scream, blasting the thug back across the room. With him down, Siphon stretched her arm over to her and grabbed the thug by the leg and then pulled her arm back, draining his power as she did. "Alright crackshot, we need to talk."
"I-i-it's....Gunslinger."
"Shut the hell up." Siphon said and squeezed his ankle, breaking it.
Gunslinger yelled out.
"Now. Tell me why you and your goons attacked the school!"
"Aaarghhh....boss. Boss wanted us to....to hurt you..."
"Hurt me? I didn't exactly have a lot of friends before I met Vindalee you know."
"Ahhh....Boss....knew that. S-she...wanted them taken out....because...because....they were your classmates!"
"You have got to be freaking kidding me. You beat the hell out of innocent people just because of ME?!"
"Ummmmmmm......yes?"

An explosion.
Gunslinger went flying out of the window and crashed near Vindalee and Bruiser. He was hurt bad but conscious.
Siphon flew over to him. "Listen up psycho. You and your gang are finished. You hear me? Done! This ends today! We are going to put all of you lunatics behind bars, including your b-ch whore boss!" Siphon yelled and zapped him, taking him out. It took a little while but she eventually calmed down. "Come on....we need to see if there anymore wounded inside."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Froggy on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Bruiser shrugged as he followed Siphon and Vindalee inside. Bruiser would shovel away debris to check for bodies of people while Vindalee searched by peeling away the surroundings
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:21 am

Froggy wrote:Bruiser shrugged as he followed Siphon and Vindalee inside. Bruiser would shovel away debris to check for bodies of people while Vindalee searched by peeling away the surroundings

Siphon went from room to room searching for survivors.
They eventually found them all but nowhere near as much as the school usually had.
Siphon and the team stuck with them until a SWAT Van rolled up. The police poured out. Siphon signaled for her allies to wait and walked out. The police pointed guns at her. "Relax...I'm on your side. Me and my team we rescued the people in here. The ones we could save. But these people need a hospital."
"Identify yourself."
"My name is Siphon. I'm...I'm trying to help. The big guy in there is Bruiser and the smaller one is...Tattoo Girl."
"They your friends?"
"Something like that. Now the hospital-"
"We'll do what we can. Two of them have been taken down."
"....What?" Shocked
"A fire user. Burned two of them. The closest hospital is already getting packed full of people."
"......Which ones?"
"AceCure and Blessed Heart."
(My God....all those people....)
"Siphon?"
No response.
"Siphon?"
"Uh...y-yeah...Ummmm....alright, take them to the closest hospital...SimplyAid."
"Will do. Anything else?"
"Yeah, we have two other allies: A speedster named Burst with a costume, dreadlocks and a big B on his costume and Psyche: He wears a gas mask and a suit. If you see them, work with them. Do not try to fight them."
"Okay." The Captain motioned for his team to go in and get the people out of there.
"Where are the rest of the police?" Siphon asked.
"We lost a station, the rest are scattered around the city trying to contain the chaos."
"Alright, get in contact with them, tell them what I told you. Burst, Tatt, we're moving out."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Froggy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:35 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Bruiser shrugged as he followed Siphon and Vindalee inside. Bruiser would shovel away debris to check for bodies of people while Vindalee searched by peeling away the surroundings

Siphon went from room to room searching for survivors.
They eventually found them all but nowhere near as much as the school usually had.
Siphon and the team stuck with them until a SWAT Van rolled up. The police poured out. Siphon signaled for her allies to wait and walked out. The police pointed guns at her. "Relax...I'm on your side. Me and my team we rescued the people in here. The ones we could save. But these people need a hospital."
"Identify yourself."
"My name is Siphon. I'm...I'm trying to help. The big guy in there is Bruiser and the smaller one is...Tattoo Girl."
"They your friends?"
"Something like that. Now the hospital-"
"We'll do what we can. Two of them have been taken down."
"....What?" Shocked
"A fire user. Burned two of them. The closest hospital is already getting packed full of people."
"......Which ones?"
"AceCure and Blessed Heart."
(My God....all those people....)
"Siphon?"
No response.
"Siphon?"
"Uh...y-yeah...Ummmm....alright, take them to the closest hospital...SimplyAid."
"Will do. Anything else?"
"Yeah, we have two other allies: A speedster named Burst with a costume, dreadlocks and a big B on his costume and Psyche: He wears a gas mask and a suit. If you see them, work with them. Do not try to fight them."
"Okay." The Captain motioned for his team to go in and get the people out of there.
"Where are the rest of the police?" Siphon asked.
"We lost a station, the rest are scattered around the city trying to contain the chaos."
"Alright, get in contact with them, tell them what I told you. Burst, Tatt, we're moving out."
Bruiser looked confused before walking off. "You know, Psyche will probably be pissed about this Vin" he said as Vindalee took Penelope/Siphon by the shoulder asking"Tattoo Girl?" as they walked out


Once they left the school premises they'd see Psyche at the corner with Burst people passing them over. For some reason only SIphon and the others could see them
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:43 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Bruiser shrugged as he followed Siphon and Vindalee inside. Bruiser would shovel away debris to check for bodies of people while Vindalee searched by peeling away the surroundings

Siphon went from room to room searching for survivors.
They eventually found them all but nowhere near as much as the school usually had.
Siphon and the team stuck with them until a SWAT Van rolled up. The police poured out. Siphon signaled for her allies to wait and walked out. The police pointed guns at her. "Relax...I'm on your side. Me and my team we rescued the people in here. The ones we could save. But these people need a hospital."
"Identify yourself."
"My name is Siphon. I'm...I'm trying to help. The big guy in there is Bruiser and the smaller one is...Tattoo Girl."
"They your friends?"
"Something like that. Now the hospital-"
"We'll do what we can. Two of them have been taken down."
"....What?" Shocked
"A fire user. Burned two of them. The closest hospital is already getting packed full of people."
"......Which ones?"
"AceCure and Blessed Heart."
(My God....all those people....)
"Siphon?"
No response.
"Siphon?"
"Uh...y-yeah...Ummmm....alright, take them to the closest hospital...SimplyAid."
"Will do. Anything else?"
"Yeah, we have two other allies: A speedster named Burst with a costume, dreadlocks and a big B on his costume and Psyche: He wears a gas mask and a suit. If you see them, work with them. Do not try to fight them."
"Okay." The Captain motioned for his team to go in and get the people out of there.
"Where are the rest of the police?" Siphon asked.
"We lost a station, the rest are scattered around the city trying to contain the chaos."
"Alright, get in contact with them, tell them what I told you. Burst, Tatt, we're moving out."
Bruiser looked confused before walking off. "You know, Psyche will probably be pissed about this Vin" he said as Vindalee took Penelope/Siphon by the shoulder asking"Tattoo Girl?" as they walked out


Once they left the school premises they'd see Psyche at the corner with Burst people passing them over. For some reason only SIphon and the others could see them

"It was spur of the moment. Besides, if we give you a codename, it'll look more like we're a superhero team trying to save the city and that will get them on our side. We need all the help we can get." She looked at Psyche. "Is that a new suit?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Froggy on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:55 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Bruiser shrugged as he followed Siphon and Vindalee inside. Bruiser would shovel away debris to check for bodies of people while Vindalee searched by peeling away the surroundings

Siphon went from room to room searching for survivors.
They eventually found them all but nowhere near as much as the school usually had.
Siphon and the team stuck with them until a SWAT Van rolled up. The police poured out. Siphon signaled for her allies to wait and walked out. The police pointed guns at her. "Relax...I'm on your side. Me and my team we rescued the people in here. The ones we could save. But these people need a hospital."
"Identify yourself."
"My name is Siphon. I'm...I'm trying to help. The big guy in there is Bruiser and the smaller one is...Tattoo Girl."
"They your friends?"
"Something like that. Now the hospital-"
"We'll do what we can. Two of them have been taken down."
"....What?" Shocked
"A fire user. Burned two of them. The closest hospital is already getting packed full of people."
"......Which ones?"
"AceCure and Blessed Heart."
(My God....all those people....)
"Siphon?"
No response.
"Siphon?"
"Uh...y-yeah...Ummmm....alright, take them to the closest hospital...SimplyAid."
"Will do. Anything else?"
"Yeah, we have two other allies: A speedster named Burst with a costume, dreadlocks and a big B on his costume and Psyche: He wears a gas mask and a suit. If you see them, work with them. Do not try to fight them."
"Okay." The Captain motioned for his team to go in and get the people out of there.
"Where are the rest of the police?" Siphon asked.
"We lost a station, the rest are scattered around the city trying to contain the chaos."
"Alright, get in contact with them, tell them what I told you. Burst, Tatt, we're moving out."
Bruiser looked confused before walking off. "You know, Psyche will probably be pissed about this Vin" he said as Vindalee took Penelope/Siphon by the shoulder asking"Tattoo Girl?" as they walked out


Once they left the school premises they'd see Psyche at the corner with Burst people passing them over. For some reason only SIphon and the others could see them

"It was spur of the moment. Besides, if we give you a codename, it'll look more like we're a superhero team trying to save the city and that will get them on our side. We need all the help we can get." She looked at Psyche. "Is that a new suit?"
Vindalee stopped for a second, before saying "good thinking, good thinking" He nodded. "The last one was...tarnished, for lack of a better term" he'd say, propping his suit as Burst waved at them. "If you guys didn't notice Psyche is making us invisible to the minds of the people walking by, we're like big old psychic blips right now, pretty cool eh?"

"I can only do it for a little longer Burst but now that we're all gathered here let's plot our next moves. We heard about what happened at the school, and now that we've weakened a couple of Apex's major areas. The teams should stay the same and if we keep busting up her operations, we'll draw her out. Apex isn't the type to take this lying down for long but beware, I glimpsed something from her when we first met. She's more than she appears" Psyche would say before leading the group into the pizza place.
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Bruiser shrugged as he followed Siphon and Vindalee inside. Bruiser would shovel away debris to check for bodies of people while Vindalee searched by peeling away the surroundings

Siphon went from room to room searching for survivors.
They eventually found them all but nowhere near as much as the school usually had.
Siphon and the team stuck with them until a SWAT Van rolled up. The police poured out. Siphon signaled for her allies to wait and walked out. The police pointed guns at her. "Relax...I'm on your side. Me and my team we rescued the people in here. The ones we could save. But these people need a hospital."
"Identify yourself."
"My name is Siphon. I'm...I'm trying to help. The big guy in there is Bruiser and the smaller one is...Tattoo Girl."
"They your friends?"
"Something like that. Now the hospital-"
"We'll do what we can. Two of them have been taken down."
"....What?" Shocked
"A fire user. Burned two of them. The closest hospital is already getting packed full of people."
"......Which ones?"
"AceCure and Blessed Heart."
(My God....all those people....)
"Siphon?"
No response.
"Siphon?"
"Uh...y-yeah...Ummmm....alright, take them to the closest hospital...SimplyAid."
"Will do. Anything else?"
"Yeah, we have two other allies: A speedster named Burst with a costume, dreadlocks and a big B on his costume and Psyche: He wears a gas mask and a suit. If you see them, work with them. Do not try to fight them."
"Okay." The Captain motioned for his team to go in and get the people out of there.
"Where are the rest of the police?" Siphon asked.
"We lost a station, the rest are scattered around the city trying to contain the chaos."
"Alright, get in contact with them, tell them what I told you. Burst, Tatt, we're moving out."
Bruiser looked confused before walking off. "You know, Psyche will probably be pissed about this Vin" he said as Vindalee took Penelope/Siphon by the shoulder asking"Tattoo Girl?" as they walked out


Once they left the school premises they'd see Psyche at the corner with Burst people passing them over. For some reason only SIphon and the others could see them

"It was spur of the moment. Besides, if we give you a codename, it'll look more like we're a superhero team trying to save the city and that will get them on our side. We need all the help we can get." She looked at Psyche. "Is that a new suit?"

Vindalee stopped for a second, before saying "good thinking, good thinking" He nodded. "The last one was...tarnished, for lack of a better term" he'd say, propping his suit as Burst waved at them. "If you guys didn't notice Psyche is making us invisible to the minds of the people walking by, we're like big old psychic blips right now, pretty cool eh?"

"I can only do it for a little longer Burst but now that we're all gathered here let's plot our next moves. We heard about what happened at the school, and now that we've weakened a couple of Apex's major areas. The teams should stay the same and if we keep busting up her operations, we'll draw her out. Apex isn't the type to take this lying down for long but beware, I glimpsed something from her when we first met. She's more than she appears" Psyche would say before leading the group into the pizza place.

"Well...that would be obvious....any idea what her power is?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Froggy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:17 am

"I was only able to gain a glimpse from our previous encounter and this was what I saw" Psyche would say, as Penelope saw a shadowy outline. It was seven to ten feet tall, roaring from all sorts of angles and giving off a horrible vibe even in their brains

avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:18 am

Froggy wrote:"I was only able to gain a glimpse from our previous encounter and this was what I saw" Psyche would say, as Penelope saw a shadowy outline. It was seven to ten feet tall, roaring from all sorts of angles and giving off a horrible vibe even in their brains


Penelope shuddered. "God...well....good news is....we have the SWAT team on our side now at least."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Froggy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:24 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"I was only able to gain a glimpse from our previous encounter and this was what I saw" Psyche would say, as Penelope saw a shadowy outline. It was seven to ten feet tall, roaring from all sorts of angles and giving off a horrible vibe even in their brains


Penelope shuddered. "God...well....good news is....we have the SWAT team on our side now at least."
The look ON Psyche's face seemed to be one filled with distaste. "I don't think the SWAT team is prepared to handle something like her. They're already being run ragged as is, and while I like the advantage of the cops being broken down this way, I am still a man of principle and would rather they not waste their time fighting a beast out of their realm. This is post-human warfare and as such, the battle lies with us. We mobilize now and head to the heart of matters. Her forces will be marshaled there and this is going to be a last stand" Psyche would say, not telling who it was the last stand for

avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:31 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"I was only able to gain a glimpse from our previous encounter and this was what I saw" Psyche would say, as Penelope saw a shadowy outline. It was seven to ten feet tall, roaring from all sorts of angles and giving off a horrible vibe even in their brains


Penelope shuddered. "God...well....good news is....we have the SWAT team on our side now at least."
The look ON Psyche's face seemed to be one filled with distaste. "I don't think the SWAT team is prepared to handle something like her. They're already being run ragged as is, and while I like the advantage of the cops being broken down this way, I am still a man of principle and would rather they not waste their time fighting a beast out of their realm. This is post-human warfare and as such, the battle lies with us. We mobilize now and head to the heart of matters. Her forces will be marshaled there and this is going to be a last stand" Psyche would say, not telling who it was the last stand for


"If she does have all of her forces gathered there, then we could use their help to distract them and take them down fast so we can get at Apex." Siphon pointed out. "Now then, where's her base?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Froggy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:49 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"I was only able to gain a glimpse from our previous encounter and this was what I saw" Psyche would say, as Penelope saw a shadowy outline. It was seven to ten feet tall, roaring from all sorts of angles and giving off a horrible vibe even in their brains


Penelope shuddered. "God...well....good news is....we have the SWAT team on our side now at least."
The look ON Psyche's face seemed to be one filled with distaste. "I don't think the SWAT team is prepared to handle something like her. They're already being run ragged as is, and while I like the advantage of the cops being broken down this way, I am still a man of principle and would rather they not waste their time fighting a beast out of their realm. This is post-human warfare and as such, the battle lies with us. We mobilize now and head to the heart of matters. Her forces will be marshaled there and this is going to be a last stand" Psyche would say, not telling who it was the last stand for


"If she does have all of her forces gathered there, then we could use their help to distract them and take them down fast so we can get at Apex." Siphon pointed out. "Now then, where's her base?"
"The heart of the new apartment complex being developed in this city. We'll need to marshal our foces now and take this head on, which is something Atomix would approve of"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"I was only able to gain a glimpse from our previous encounter and this was what I saw" Psyche would say, as Penelope saw a shadowy outline. It was seven to ten feet tall, roaring from all sorts of angles and giving off a horrible vibe even in their brains


Penelope shuddered. "God...well....good news is....we have the SWAT team on our side now at least."
The look ON Psyche's face seemed to be one filled with distaste. "I don't think the SWAT team is prepared to handle something like her. They're already being run ragged as is, and while I like the advantage of the cops being broken down this way, I am still a man of principle and would rather they not waste their time fighting a beast out of their realm. This is post-human warfare and as such, the battle lies with us. We mobilize now and head to the heart of matters. Her forces will be marshaled there and this is going to be a last stand" Psyche would say, not telling who it was the last stand for


"If she does have all of her forces gathered there, then we could use their help to distract them and take them down fast so we can get at Apex." Siphon pointed out. "Now then, where's her base?"
"The heart of the new apartment complex being developed in this city. We'll need to marshal our foces now and take this head on, which is something Atomix would approve of"

"Well, good for him. Alright, I'll go chat with the SWAT guys then we'll move out." Siphon said and stood up, pointing the gun finger at the wall, charging electricity and fire to it. "We're going to bring that psycho and her whole team down all at once." She pulled the 'trigger' and there was an explosion of fire and electricity as a hole appeared in the wall. "The rest of you, rest up, check your wounds, grab some food or something while I'm gone." Siphon then flew out of the pizza place.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Froggy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Psyche grimaced a bit at her 'directions' but took it as mere advice, since this was war. Siphon did seem to be changing though, and he wondered how that would affect things past this point. As Psyche ate with the others, he eyed his group. They had all remained loyal in this time, even Vindalee who he felt still harbored feelings of friendship for Siphon, and that gave him a great sense of hope for their future together. Once Apex was taken out, Atomix would take note and take them to his kingdom. Injuries were minimal, with only Vindalee and Burst having any, as Psyche had not been hurt too bad and Bruiser healed on his own

As Psyche finished his meal, he stared at the map. Soon this city would fall, soon it would
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Froggy wrote:Psyche grimaced a bit at her 'directions' but took it as mere advice, since this was war. Siphon did seem to be changing though, and he wondered how that would affect things past this point. As Psyche ate with the others, he eyed his group. They had all remained loyal in this time, even Vindalee who he felt still harbored feelings of friendship for Siphon, and that gave him a great sense of hope for their future together. Once Apex was taken out, Atomix would take note and take them to his kingdom. Injuries were minimal, with only Vindalee and Burst having any, as Psyche had not been hurt too bad and Bruiser healed on his own

As Psyche finished his meal, he stared at the map. Soon this city would fall, soon it would

Shortly after, Siphon came back. Stretching her arm over, she grabbed some pizza for herself and ate it. "Alright, it's done. We'll be going in first to be the diversion, then the SWAT will follow in behind us with weapons, tear gas, everything they can gather. You guys ready?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Froggy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:10 pm

"Do you even need TO ASK that question?" Burst said as he got up, cracking his knuckles

"Yeah what Burst said" Bruiser would reply as Vindalee quietly followed Psyche, who pointed towards their destination. Once they started to travel and made their way tot the front of Apex's stronghold, Psyche looked back at the SWAT team

"Funny how things change, funny" he muttered under his breath
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Froggy wrote:"Do you even need TO ASK that question?" Burst said as he got up, cracking his knuckles

"Yeah what Burst said" Bruiser would reply as Vindalee quietly followed Psyche, who pointed towards their destination. Once they started to travel and made their way tot the front of Apex's stronghold, Psyche looked back at the SWAT team

"Funny how things change, funny" he muttered under his breath

"Let's rock!" Siphon said and charged in.
The remaining gang members charged out to meet them.
Among them was Tower. "Didn't think you'd seen the last of me did you?" He asked Bruiser.
With all of the gang running into battle, a psychic stood back and began attacking Psyche mentally.
Apex watched.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Froggy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Do you even need TO ASK that question?" Burst said as he got up, cracking his knuckles

"Yeah what Burst said" Bruiser would reply as Vindalee quietly followed Psyche, who pointed towards their destination. Once they started to travel and made their way tot the front of Apex's stronghold, Psyche looked back at the SWAT team

"Funny how things change, funny" he muttered under his breath

"Let's rock!" Siphon said and charged in.
The remaining gang members charged out to meet them.
Among them was Tower. "Didn't think you'd seen the last of me did you?" He asked Bruiser.
With all of the gang running into battle, a psychic stood back and began attacking Psyche mentally.
Apex watched.


Bruiser grinned as he charged at Tower, delivering a right cross that gave off a huge shockwave. "I hoped not, wanted to imprint my fist in ya face again!" he'd say

Vindalee would cause the sight of everyone around her to confuse the girl for one of them, except for Psyche and crew

Burst blitzed several gang members as Psyche engaged in a battle on the Astral Plane with the psychic

on the astral plane Psyche appeared to be covered in Atomix like armor and ten feet tall, blastin gat the psychic
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Do you even need TO ASK that question?" Burst said as he got up, cracking his knuckles

"Yeah what Burst said" Bruiser would reply as Vindalee quietly followed Psyche, who pointed towards their destination. Once they started to travel and made their way tot the front of Apex's stronghold, Psyche looked back at the SWAT team

"Funny how things change, funny" he muttered under his breath

"Let's rock!" Siphon said and charged in.
The remaining gang members charged out to meet them.
Among them was Tower. "Didn't think you'd seen the last of me did you?" He asked Bruiser.
With all of the gang running into battle, a psychic stood back and began attacking Psyche mentally.
Apex watched.


Bruiser grinned as he charged at Tower, delivering a right cross that gave off a huge shockwave. "I hoped not, wanted to imprint my fist in ya face again!" he'd say

Vindalee would cause the sight of everyone around her to confuse the girl for one of them, except for Psyche and crew

Burst blitzed several gang members as Psyche engaged in a battle on the Astral Plane with the psychic

on the astral plane Psyche appeared to be covered in Atomix like armor and ten feet tall, blastin gat the psychic

A flying speedster slammed into Burst, tackling him and then carrying him up into the air.

The Psychic would appear as a hulking brute. It roared and struggled against the lasers and began advancing on him.

"Now." Apex said.

Suddenly two twins popped up in front of Vindalee. "Hi."
"We're."
"The."
"Twins!"
They kicked her had enough to launch her back through the air.

Siphon thunderclapped, launching the gang members backwards.

Tower skidded back but caught himself and slugged Bruiser back.

The SWAT Team's poured in and began opening fire on the gang.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Froggy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:44 pm

A flying speedster slammed into Burst, tackling him and then carrying him up into the air.

The Psychic would appear as a hulking brute. It roared and struggled against the lasers and began advancing on him.

"Now." Apex said.

Suddenly two twins popped up in front of Vindalee. "Hi."
"We're."
"The."
"Twins!"
They kicked her had enough to launch her back through the air.

Siphon thunderclapped, launching the gang members backwards.

Tower skidded back but caught himself and slugged Bruiser back.


"Up up and away ain't for me!" Burst would say, punching the flyer in his face and using his powers to make each hit harder than the last. "you should really let me go y'know!" Burst said as he continued his assault

As the psychic brute advanced, Psyche put out his hand a barrage of grenades would explode around the creature, setting his mind ablaze, with even more pouring out of Psyche's mouth


Bruiser would take the blow and hit Tower in the ribs before pulling that same hand back and doing a double uppercut to Tower's jaw
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Froggy wrote:A flying speedster slammed into Burst, tackling him and then carrying him up into the air.

The Psychic would appear as a hulking brute. It roared and struggled against the lasers and began advancing on him.

"Now." Apex said.

Suddenly two twins popped up in front of Vindalee. "Hi."
"We're."
"The."
"Twins!"
They kicked her had enough to launch her back through the air.

Siphon thunderclapped, launching the gang members backwards.

Tower skidded back but caught himself and slugged Bruiser back.


"Up up and away ain't for me!" Burst would say, punching the flyer in his face and using his powers to make each hit harder than the last. "you should really let me go y'know!" Burst said as he continued his assault

As the psychic brute advanced, Psyche put out his hand a barrage of grenades would explode around the creature, setting his mind ablaze, with even more pouring out of Psyche's mouth


Bruiser would take the blow and hit Tower in the ribs before pulling that same hand back and doing a double uppercut to Tower's jaw

The Flyer flew up and up but eventually had to drop him as the speedster fell from the sky and Burst fell towards a large sharp piece of metal.

The Twins continued their assault on Vindalee.

Tower flew backwards, landing on his back. He got back to his feet and blocked a hit from Bruiser and kicked him away.

The gang charged into the fight with SWAT Team, who gunned a few down and the fight was soon taken to close combat.

The psychic brute roared and then fired off a psychic energy blast from his hand, nailing Psyche.

Siphon plowed through the gang's, blasting and striking at them as she charged Apex. Apex popped her neck. Siphon leaped into the air and swung her fist at her and Apex caught it in her hand before headbutting Siphon hard enough to sending her flying backwards several feet. Siphon leaped back up. "Come on then little girl. Let's see what you can really do."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Froggy on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:09 am


The Flyer flew up and up but eventually had to drop him as the speedster fell from the sky and Burst fell towards a large sharp piece of metal.

The Twins continued their assault on Vindalee.

Tower flew backwards, landing on his back. He got back to his feet and blocked a hit from Bruiser and kicked him away.

The gang charged into the fight with SWAT Team, who gunned a few down and the fight was soon taken to close combat.

The psychic brute roared and then fired off a psychic energy blast from his hand, nailing Psyche.

Siphon plowed through the gang's, blasting and striking at them as she charged Apex. Apex popped her neck. Siphon leaped into the air and swung her fist at her and Apex caught it in her hand before headbutting Siphon hard enough to sending her flying backwards several feet. Siphon leaped back up. "Come on then little girl. Let's see what you can really do."

Burst used the last of his energy to blast the sharp piece of metal and sent himself falling to the pavement, rolling on the ground before hitting it to charge himself up and take aim at the skyward meta. "Eye in the sky, hey hey birdy it's time to die!" he'd say firing right at the meta's back

Vindalee tried giving the twins vertigo and making it appear as if the world was topsy turvy while she tried to evade them


Psyche put his arms up in a cross block, before regaining his will and punching away at the blast to slam down the psi-brute
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:14 am

Froggy wrote:
The Flyer flew up and up but eventually had to drop him as the speedster fell from the sky and Burst fell towards a large sharp piece of metal.

The Twins continued their assault on Vindalee.

Tower flew backwards, landing on his back. He got back to his feet and blocked a hit from Bruiser and kicked him away.

The gang charged into the fight with SWAT Team, who gunned a few down and the fight was soon taken to close combat.

The psychic brute roared and then fired off a psychic energy blast from his hand, nailing Psyche.

Siphon plowed through the gang's, blasting and striking at them as she charged Apex. Apex popped her neck. Siphon leaped into the air and swung her fist at her and Apex caught it in her hand before headbutting Siphon hard enough to sending her flying backwards several feet. Siphon leaped back up. "Come on then little girl. Let's see what you can really do."

Burst used the last of his energy to blast the sharp piece of metal and sent himself falling to the pavement, rolling on the ground before hitting it to charge himself up and take aim at the skyward meta. "Eye in the sky, hey hey birdy it's time to die!" he'd say firing right at the meta's back

Vindalee tried giving the twins vertigo and making it appear as if the world was topsy turvy while she tried to evade them


Psyche put his arms up in a cross block, before regaining his will and punching away at the blast to slam down the psi-brute

The flyer was blasted down by Burst.

The twins paused for a moment before resuming their attack.

The psychic went down on his knees and then swung at him.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum