ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU Ultratide Adventures - Page 6 EmptyRe: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
He would see Mako pull his foot up and grip Darren's leg with claw-like talons, before tossing Darren. "Hrn, that sounds about right. He would start you early. Anything else you remember about your father?" he'd ask, standing in front of the young hybrid

Darren splashed into the water once more and sank down before sending up water tentacles.
(He was tough, brave, noble, harsh when he had to be but he was a loving father. He still visits when he can.)
Mako dodged and dived around the water tentacles, smiling. (That sounds like him. He was a very noble being, changed a lot of the more...questionable laws we had in Atlantis. The reclusiveness fits him as well) he'd think, diving into the water. (How often does he check in on you?)

(Whenever he can really. Sometimes in the middle of a week, sometimes after a month.) Darren replied.
Mako nodded. (I see, I see. Well then next time you do see your father, let him know Mako Sharrk needs to talk to him. I want his approval before I ask a favor of you)he says

descriptionNuCAU Ultratide Adventures - Page 6 EmptyRe: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
He would see Mako pull his foot up and grip Darren's leg with claw-like talons, before tossing Darren. "Hrn, that sounds about right. He would start you early. Anything else you remember about your father?" he'd ask, standing in front of the young hybrid

Darren splashed into the water once more and sank down before sending up water tentacles.
(He was tough, brave, noble, harsh when he had to be but he was a loving father. He still visits when he can.)
Mako dodged and dived around the water tentacles, smiling. (That sounds like him. He was a very noble being, changed a lot of the more...questionable laws we had in Atlantis. The reclusiveness fits him as well) he'd think, diving into the water. (How often does he check in on you?)

(Whenever he can really. Sometimes in the middle of a week, sometimes after a month.) Darren replied.
Mako nodded. (I see, I see. Well then next time you do see your father, let him know Mako Sharrk needs to talk to him. I want his approval before I ask a favor of you)he says

(I'll do that.) Darren dived in after him. "Ahhhh, that feels good."

more_horiz
(You need the water yes? Excuse me if my question is rude, for I am not all that familiar with uh...hybrids) he tells Darren

more_horiz
:He was in fetal position, but soon he felt a pulse, so he got up and leaps into the water way, swimming, to see just what was going on.:

:And it being night, all the plankton/algaea glow green due to movement in the water, as he was going rather fast. Just to see who rules the waves.:

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
(You need the water yes? Excuse me if my question is rude, for I am not all that familiar with uh...hybrids) he tells Darren

(Yeah. I can go without it for awhile if I have to, but since water is so plentiful, it's really easy to stay hydrated. The planet is about 70% water after all.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(Yeah. I can go without it for awhile if I have to, but since water is so plentiful, it's really easy to stay hydrated. The planet is about 70% water after all.)
(Yes, you'd have to wonder why one would run away from ruling the seven se...do you sense that?) Mako asked Darren, crouching low, baring his teeth

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(Yes, you'd have to wonder why one would run away from ruling the seven se...do you sense that?) Mako asked Darren, crouching low, baring his teeth

Darren reached out with his mind. (Yeah, something's coming.)

more_horiz
:The Chirdian feels, these, native life forms. Not as crude as those at the aquarium, but sapient forms of life, as it is propelled through the water. It is not swimming, with strokes. Limbs were still, apparently is using it's mind and water to have a some what telekinetic movement through the water.:

:The seven foot tall horror was heading right towards them.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:The Chirdian feels, these, native life forms. Not as crude as those at the aquarium, but sapient forms of life, as it is propelled through the water. It is not swimming, with strokes. Limbs were still, apparently is using it's mind and water to have a some what telekinetic movement through the water.:

:The seven foot tall horror was heading right towards them.:

Ultratide moved back and created two orbs of hard water, each the size of a beachball, in his hands and got ready to attack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEc0wKEHlGQ
Taking aim, he launched the orbs at the creature.

more_horiz
:It looks to what was happening, they were sapient life. Dependent on the water, just like he. But he was "alien" that makes "him" evil. And he is not even the first to attack!:

:Saw then spheres of hard water. The creature was not native of this world. For he came from a world of greater gravity. Before sent here to be a scout.:

:Saw the Spheres, he with his white carapace/shell plating, left clawed hand palm thrusts to the first sphere. His arm was shaking violent as it absorbs the impact. The second sphere hits him in the face. He felt pain, nothing broken but it did send him backward, in a flip gesture and as he got wits back he "swims" like he did before, like a living torpedo, he shifts his rage, speed, and his natural strength. Aiming for the solar plexus of the one who attacks him. He does recognize him though, when he was Tony. He is still Tony, just in his true form.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:It looks to what was happening, they were sapient life. Dependent on the water, just like he. But he was "alien" that makes "him" evil. And he is not even the first to attack!:

:Saw then spheres of hard water. The creature was not native of this world. For he came from a world of greater gravity. Before sent here to be a scout.:

:Saw the Spheres, he with his white carapace/shell plating, left clawed hand palm thrusts to the first sphere. His arm was shaking violent as it absorbs the impact. The second sphere hits him in the face. He felt pain, nothing broken but it did send him backward, in a flip gesture and as he got wits back he "swims" like he did before, like a living torpedo, he shifts his rage, speed, and his natural strength. Aiming for the solar plexus of the one who attacks him. He does recognize him though, when he was Tony. He is still Tony, just in his true form.:

(What the....) Ultratide barely dodged in time. (It can't be.....) Ultratide closed his eyes and tried to reach out to it. (T-Tony? Tony....is that you?)

more_horiz
( Yes Darren..)

:It stops moving, it's blue eyes glew a supernatural light, his white with black stripes carapace was revealed. Seven feet tall and one hell of a powerful frame. Almost akin to a Hulk. No lips, so dagger sized teeth were glinting, lastly twin antenna, that glow green, the pulses of said feelers, he was allowed to speak.:

( I will not tell if you don't. We are both, special. I have no idea what you are, but I am a Chirdian.)

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
( Yes Darren..)

:It stops moving, it's blue eyes glew a supernatural light, his white with black stripes carapace was revealed. Seven feet tall and one hell of a powerful frame. Almost akin to a Hulk. No lips, so dagger sized teeth were glinting, lastly twin antenna, that glow green, the pulses of said feelers, he was allowed to speak.:

( I will not tell if you don't. We are both, special. I have no idea what you are, but I am a Chirdian.)

(Tony...) He floated over to him. (I'm sorry....I...overreacted there. It's me Darren....as for what I am...I am a hybrid. Half human, half atlantian. And....your secret is safe with me.)

more_horiz
( Same to you. Darren, but yes.. I am a shape shifting amphibious alien. My race can live on land or in the water. Which is why I'm here. Despite the pollution, Earth would be great for us.)

:Looks to Darren.: (I do not blame you for attacking me, I know I am scary, to look at. Hence the shape shifting.)

(So, I guess this "atlantian" aspect of you, is why your in the water.)

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
( Same to you. Darren, but yes.. I am a shape shifting amphibious alien. My race can live on land or in the water. Which is why I'm here. Despite the pollution, Earth would be great for us.)

:Looks to Darren.: (I do not blame you for attacking me, I know I am scary, to look at. Hence the shape shifting.)

(So, I guess this "atlantian" aspect of you, is why your in the water.)

(Yeah, it's also why I joined the swim team. An easy excuse to be in the water all the time. This here is my trainer: Mako.)

more_horiz
(Ah I see. He does not seem happy with my presence. But yes Darren, we will not betray our secrets. Hell, I like it here. To be honest. Also raised in High gravity makes my natural talents even greater here.)

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
(Ah I see. He does not seem happy with my presence. But yes Darren, we will not betray our secrets. Hell, I like it here. To be honest. Also raised in High gravity makes my natural talents even greater here.)
Mako stood upright and shook his head, baring a long row of teeth at Tony

(Yes, I was a bit unsettled when I felt your approach. You are aquatic but not of the ocean, and as such you are a mystery to me. I do not like mysteries that can move freely in my domain.) Mako would say, his eyes fixed on Tony

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

(Yes, I was a bit unsettled when I felt your approach. You are aquatic but not of the ocean, and as such you are a mystery to me. I do not like mysteries that can move freely in my domain.) Mako would say, his eyes fixed on Tony

Tony: I explained myself. I do not like the way your looking at me, Mako.

:He is trying to be kind, but still is capable of violence.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

Tony: I explained myself. I do not like the way your looking at me, Mako.

:He is trying to be kind, but still is capable of violence.:
Mako relaxed his stance, nodding. "I apologize, old habits diehard. I was a warrior once and when faced with unfamiliar beings, I was not one to find them welcome

more_horiz
"Naturally, it is understandable. So this is my question. Is the sea big enough for my kind?"

:He observes them.: "It is cliche, but yeah. We have lost our home. Some of "us" have found worlds. But due too internal conflict, we were split, in regards to ideology. "

:Face still has teeth, could not help it, but a constant menacing smile.: "I am one of the "nice ones."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"Naturally, it is understandable. So this is my question. Is the sea big enough for my kind?"

:He observes them.: "It is cliche, but yeah. We have lost our home. Some of "us" have found worlds. But due too internal conflict, we were split, in regards to ideology. "

:Face still has teeth, could not help it, but a constant menacing smile.: "I am one of the "nice ones."
Mako found himself sympathizing with the young creature. Currently the kingdoms of Atlantis were in disarray, and he had set out to find young Darren to unite them. "I'm actually in a similar situation. THe people of our oceans are warring against each other, waiting for the true heir to return and set right what went wrong"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

Mako found himself sympathizing with the young creature. Currently the kingdoms of Atlantis were in disarray, and he had set out to find young Darren to unite them. "I'm actually in a similar situation. THe people of our oceans are warring against each other, waiting for the true heir to return and set right what went wrong"

(Darren then? Since you are training him. I can help, I guess. After all, I consider Darren as a friend.)

:Feelers glowing due to telepath speak.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

(Darren then? Since you are training him. I can help, I guess. After all, I consider Darren as a friend.)

(Yes but I hoped to clear all this up with his father. We're friends.....thoughI have not seen him in a while)

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

(Then it's settled. You're in.)

more_horiz
(Now Darren, where is your father?)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply