NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Chou Blaster on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:45 pm

:Tony, his alias name anyway. Was now listening, since he has no idea about that matter. Interesting notes, that Darren is royalty, or so it seems.:

:As for him? He was just another face in the crowd amongst his people. Old enough to remember home, but not "old". So to speak, sorta like a teenager by mammalian standards.:

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Froggy on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:22 am

Froggy wrote:(Now Darren, where is your father?)
Mako asked, looking into the distance, squinting as if he was searching for something
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:59 pm

(He's probably out on a mission somewhere.) Darren thought to the others.
There was an explosion in the city. (Talk later, bad guys now.)
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Froggy on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Admin wrote:(He's probably out on a mission somewhere.) Darren thought to the others.
There was an explosion in the city. (Talk later, bad guys now.)
(Yes, later) Mako would say as he took off with Darren, following the sound of the explosion. Once they got there, Darren would see Mako's fin pop out of his back, and on it were two long blades that he pulled into his hands, stalking towards the sight of the explosion
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Admin on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:(He's probably out on a mission somewhere.) Darren thought to the others.
There was an explosion in the city. (Talk later, bad guys now.)
(Yes, later) Mako would say as he took off with Darren, following the sound of the explosion. Once they got there, Darren would see Mako's fin pop out of his back, and on it were two long blades that he pulled into his hands, stalking towards the sight of the explosion

Ultratide used the water he brought with him to put out the fires and a super villain walked out.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/004/4/3/Kumatora_as_Gill_by_acherimoya.jpg
"Ah geeze......Frozen Flame......could you please put clothes on?"

"Tried, they keep burning off." She shrugged and blasted at him with ice from her blue hand and fire at Mako from her red hand.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Froggy on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:(He's probably out on a mission somewhere.) Darren thought to the others.
There was an explosion in the city. (Talk later, bad guys now.)
(Yes, later) Mako would say as he took off with Darren, following the sound of the explosion. Once they got there, Darren would see Mako's fin pop out of his back, and on it were two long blades that he pulled into his hands, stalking towards the sight of the explosion

Ultratide used the water he brought with him to put out the fires and a super villain walked out.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/004/4/3/Kumatora_as_Gill_by_acherimoya.jpg
"Ah geeze......Frozen Flame......could you please put clothes on?"

"Tried, they keep burning off." She shrugged and blasted at him with ice from her blue hand and fire at Mako from her red hand.
Mako swung his swords and cleaved the blast of fire in two, closing in on Frozen Flame with inhuman speed. Inches away from her face, he cocked his head back and shot a stream of water from his mouth at high pressure, sending her flying into a wall

"I take it these are super villains?" he'd ask Darren/Ultratide
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Chou Blaster on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:38 pm

(Interesting, monstrous beings. i guess I CAN fit in this picture!!!)

: Tony, decides to speed up, and soon enough, as the others were attacked, he extends his hands, making tentacles, to pummel/grapple the villainess.:

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:02 pm


Mako swung his swords and cleaved the blast of fire in two, closing in on Frozen Flame with inhuman speed. Inches away from her face, he cocked his head back and shot a stream of water from his mouth at high pressure, sending her flying into a wall

"I take it these are super villains?" he'd ask Darren/Ultratide

"Yeah, this is Frozen Flame. She...uh, kinda hates me."

Chou Blaster wrote:(Interesting, monstrous beings. i guess I CAN fit in this picture!!!)

: Tony, decides to speed up, and soon enough, as the others were attacked, he extends his hands, making tentacles, to pummel/grapple the villainess.:

Frozen Flame barely had time to pick herself back up before the tentacles grabbed her. With her arms and legs tied, she thought fast and used the blue limbs to freeze the tentacles and then opened her mouth and blasted at Tony with a swirling combination of fire and ice. Ultratide created a ball of water in his hand and leaped into the air and threw it down at the mouth blast, causing an explosion of water and fire and ice. It knocked Tony back and freed her from the tentacles, but he wasn't hurt. "You alright?" Ultratide asked Tony.
Frozen Flame stared spinning around, sending out waves of fire and ice at the trio.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Chou Blaster on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:09 pm

:Tony got up and shook it off.: "That was cold, but I have been to the poles, much colder, though the heat did not feel good." ;Peers to the villainess.:

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Froggy on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:54 am

Mako opened his mouth and blew the balls of fire out. He raised an eyebrow as Darren answered his question

"She kind of hates you? What do you mea-i'll ask later" he tells him before stomping his foot in the direction of Frozen Flame and her cohort, knocking them on their backs. "Please do not get up. I am Mako Shrrk, Warlord of Atlantis and devotee of The Royal House of Tide. I am a man who has seen many deaths in battle, and caused many deaths in battle. I do not want to cause any more today, so please..." he says, his voice trailing off as the fin sword he pulled out darts near Frozen Flame's neck, then her partner's."Please do not force my hand, for you are so young and have long lives ahead of you, if you do not test me"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:08 am

Froggy wrote:Mako opened his mouth and blew the balls of fire out. He raised an eyebrow as Darren answered his question

"She kind of hates you? What do you mea-i'll ask later" he tells him before stomping his foot in the direction of Frozen Flame and her cohort, knocking them on their backs. "Please do not get up. I am Mako Shrrk, Warlord of Atlantis and devotee of The Royal House of Tide. I am a man who has seen many deaths in battle, and caused many deaths in battle. I do not want to cause any more today, so please..." he says, his voice trailing off as the fin sword he pulled out darts near Frozen Flame's neck, then her partner's."Please do not force my hand, for you are so young and have long lives ahead of you, if you do not test me"

"....Fine....you win....Atlantis guy..."

"See? Was that so hard Frozen?" Ultratide asked.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Chou Blaster on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:13 am

:Tony had that constant, predator grin, as he proceeds to look on at the situaiton.:

"What kind of authorities can keep her under control? From what I have seen, the local human authorities are not that advanced."

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:14 am

Chou Blaster wrote::Tony had that constant, predator grin, as he proceeds to look on at the situaiton.:

"What kind of authorities can keep her under control? From what I have seen, the local human authorities are not that advanced."

"I wouldn't worry too much about it. This is the first time she's given me trouble in weeks. A new record for the prisons."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Chou Blaster on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 am

Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote::Tony had that constant, predator grin, as he proceeds to look on at the situaiton.:

"What kind of authorities can keep her under control? From what I have seen, the local human authorities are not that advanced."

"I wouldn't worry too much about it. This is the first time she's given me trouble in weeks. A new record for the prisons."

"Good." :Despite looking like a monster, was not a murdersome killer. Even though Frozen Flame actually harmed him, he still does not feel the need of true violence.:

"Earth is interesting."

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Froggy on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:26 am

Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote::Tony had that constant, predator grin, as he proceeds to look on at the situaiton.:

"What kind of authorities can keep her under control? From what I have seen, the local human authorities are not that advanced."

"I wouldn't worry too much about it. This is the first time she's given me trouble in weeks. A new record for the prisons."
"Smart choice girl" Mako would say, looking around before helping her up. "I will escort you to the nearest police station with Darren and Tony." he told her, putting the girl over his shoulder. He then looked around again, and gave a toothy grin, which would allow Darren and Tony to see the shark like features in Mako's face even better. "Your father met your mother at a place like tis, odd enough"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Admin on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:22 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote::Tony had that constant, predator grin, as he proceeds to look on at the situaiton.:

"What kind of authorities can keep her under control? From what I have seen, the local human authorities are not that advanced."

"I wouldn't worry too much about it. This is the first time she's given me trouble in weeks. A new record for the prisons."
"Smart choice girl" Mako would say, looking around before helping her up. "I will escort you to the nearest police station with Darren and Tony." he told her, putting the girl over his shoulder. He then looked around again, and gave a toothy grin, which would allow Darren and Tony to see the shark like features in Mako's face even better. "Your father met your mother at a place like tis, odd enough"

"There's a comforting thought." Darren joked.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Froggy on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Mako's predator like grin would grow even wider (if that was possible) after Darren spoke. "Well I'm not saying the same could happen to you but, it is funny to me. Now how do you do this?> Do you just drop them off there and leave?" he asked Darren, nodding to Frozen Flame
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Admin on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 am

Froggy wrote:Mako's predator like grin would grow even wider (if that was possible) after Darren spoke. "Well I'm not saying the same could happen to you but, it is funny to me. Now how do you do this?> Do you just drop them off there and leave?" he asked Darren, nodding to Frozen Flame

"Yeah, find the police and hand her over, tell them to take her away and give them a thumb's up." Ultratide summed up. He smiled at his team. "You guys were great by the way."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Chou Blaster on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:33 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Mako's predator like grin would grow even wider (if that was possible) after Darren spoke. "Well I'm not saying the same could happen to you but, it is funny to me. Now how do you do this?> Do you just drop them off there and leave?" he asked Darren, nodding to Frozen Flame

"Yeah, find the police and hand her over, tell them to take her away and give them a thumb's up." Ultratide summed up. He smiled at his team. "You guys were great by the way."

"That is a good thing to know." :He vanishes back into the waves, did not feel like shape shifting to fit in should the cops arrive.:

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Froggy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:17 am

Chou Blaster wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Mako's predator like grin would grow even wider (if that was possible) after Darren spoke. "Well I'm not saying the same could happen to you but, it is funny to me. Now how do you do this?> Do you just drop them off there and leave?" he asked Darren, nodding to Frozen Flame

"Yeah, find the police and hand her over, tell them to take her away and give them a thumb's up." Ultratide summed up. He smiled at his team. "You guys were great by the way."

"That is a good thing to know." :He vanishes back into the waves, did not feel like shape shifting to fit in should the cops arrive.:
"Thank you, Darren of The Tide" Mako would say as they headed to the police station. Mako handed the tied up criminals to Darren. "I could not go into the police station in my form" Mako says, as Darren and Tony take notice of his scaly skin and aquatic body
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:39 am

Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Mako's predator like grin would grow even wider (if that was possible) after Darren spoke. "Well I'm not saying the same could happen to you but, it is funny to me. Now how do you do this?> Do you just drop them off there and leave?" he asked Darren, nodding to Frozen Flame

"Yeah, find the police and hand her over, tell them to take her away and give them a thumb's up." Ultratide summed up. He smiled at his team. "You guys were great by the way."

"That is a good thing to know." :He vanishes back into the waves, did not feel like shape shifting to fit in should the cops arrive.:
"Thank you, Darren of The Tide" Mako would say as they headed to the police station. Mako handed the tied up criminals to Darren. "I could not go into the police station in my form" Mako says, as Darren and Tony take notice of his scaly skin and aquatic body

"Right, I'll talk to them about it next time." Ultratide used water to put out the remaining fires. "For now, let's go for a swim, see how Atlantis is doing."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Chou Blaster on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:57 am

"Sounds cool to me."

:As he was in the water with them.:

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Froggy on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:50 pm

"Yes, let's" Mako would say, putting a hand out to the water. The two would then see the sea below them part, with a golden city off in the distance. "That is the nearest outpost, and also my current home" Mako would tell the two, diving into the water
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Froggy wrote:"Yes, let's" Mako would say, putting a hand out to the water. The two would then see the sea below them part, with a golden city off in the distance. "That is the nearest outpost, and also my current home" Mako would tell the two, diving into the water

"WOOOHOO!" Ultratide cheered and dived in.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:27 pm

As they got closer to the outpost, they'd see it was a large shining temple, adorned with jewels from the lost or stolen treasure of pirates. It was about the size of Darren's street back home. Mako touched down in front of it and walked inside

Darren and Tony would see the guards had adorned themselves with full body armor and uncrossed their swords when Mako arrived. They also bowed at Darren

"Welcome back young prince" they'd say in unison
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum