ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU Ultratide Adventures - Page 4 EmptyRe: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
"Heh."

:Observes the reactions.Was happy, as it was done for now. Walking with her, opening the door, letting her out the door and follows her, was close to her. He was growing attached.:

"I got a question for you Tarrah."
"What do you want to ask me Tony?"

"Well. what do you want to do.After school and everything? I always wanted to be a astornuat, but I think I am too tall for the uniform. So how about you?"

:As they started walking to meetup with Darren.:
"marine biology I think, something to do with the ocean as I've always been fascinated by it, and too tall to be an astronaut? is that a real problem?" Tarrah asked, laughing

descriptionNuCAU Ultratide Adventures - Page 4 EmptyRe: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

more_horiz
"Well yeah, it is silly when you think about it. But yeah,the Ocean is a nice, mysterious place. Perfect for a adventuring type. Like you Tarrah.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"Well yeah, it is silly when you think about it. But yeah,the Ocean is a nice, mysterious place. Perfect for a adventuring type. Like you Tarrah.
"yeah there's so much of it that hasn't been explored, and I'd just love to be the first person to venture into those areas you know? Plus allt he different types of fish out there are so cool! How could you NOT like them?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
"yeah there's so much of it that hasn't been explored, and I'd just love to be the first person to venture into those areas you know? Plus allt he different types of fish out there are so cool! How could you NOT like them?"

Couldn't agree more. The Ocean is a beautiful place." Darren said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Glad you guys agree but uh what are YOU doing after school Darren? Got any plans?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Glad you guys agree but uh what are YOU doing after school Darren? Got any plans?"

"Free until tonight."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Free until tonight."
"Why is that? what you got going on tonight?"

more_horiz
" Well it seems like Darren has business, probably something important." :He goes quiet then, he did not hear the training thing with stalker repair guy.:

:Then goes quiet too, pondering what was there to do, he cannot let them know he was a homeless alien.:

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Free until tonight."
"Why is that? what you got going on tonight?"

"A family friend's in town and we're going to go see him." Darren said.

more_horiz
" Wow,sounds heavy. Is it stalker man?"

:He adds as a joke, though open to all things.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

"If it is, I'll give him one for you Tarrah."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"I hope you do! No offense but your mom does have some weird friends in this instance. Hey Tony wanna go to the aquarium with me?" Tarrah would ask

Once Darren arrived at the beach he'd see the repairman. He had a hawaiian shirt on with some shorts that showed scaly skin. His body was bluish green and he had the eyes of a shark, along with the teeth

more_horiz
" Sure Tarrah. That sounds like a cool place to go."

:He was with her the whole walk to the place.:

:It was, interesting to say the least. A aquatic zoo? Humans were interesting in their curious ways.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
" Sure Tarrah. That sounds like a cool place to go."

:He was with her the whole walk to the place.:

:It was, interesting to say the least. A aquatic zoo? Humans were interesting in their curious ways.:
"Isn't it grea tto see ALL of these creatures up close, when only a few live out in the waters of this city?"

more_horiz
Tony: Indeed it is, and yeah too much fishing and lord knows what else makes it hard on them.

:Noting the shell fish and octopi (Which is the Octopus in numbers.) :

"Heh, it seems this world's evolution is different, considering what my people are in truth."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Tony: Indeed it is, and yeah too much fishing and lord knows what else makes it hard on them.

:Noting the shell fish and octopi (Which is the Octopus in numbers.) :

"Heh, it seems this world's evolution is different, considering what my people are in truth."

"I mean I'd love to see these things in their natural habitat, but this is as close as I can get you know?" she'd ask

Tony would notice one of the Octopii was staring at him a little too hard

more_horiz
Tony: Yeah, your right. The only other way is to swim for them. :Notes the stare.: "That's funny. Never happened to me before, I feel the feeling of being stalked, only this time it's a fish tank one."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Tony: Yeah, your right. The only other way is to swim for them. :Notes the stare.: "That's funny. Never happened to me before, I feel the feeling of being stalked, only this time it's a fish tank one."
'really/ is it that octopuiDAAAGH!" Tarrah would shout as it yanked her with a tentacle and broke the glass on the tank, hitting Tony with two other tentacles

more_horiz
:Tony could not believe his eyes or sounds. No, he was not going to go Chirdian, he was still a shape shifter and so he goes the Wolverine route of big wrist claws, to cut the tentacles, and as the water hits him, his muscles were visible in growing.:

"Shit! At this rate my true form will be revealed!"

:The water literally amps him up, and attempts to get the creatures away from Tarrah with more slashing. At the rate he was going though, small,silver patches of growth were visible.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Tony could not believe his eyes or sounds. No, he was not going to go Chirdian, he was still a shape shifter and so he goes the Wolverine route of big wrist claws, to cut the tentacles, and as the water hits him, his muscles were visible in growing.:

"Shit! At this rate my true form will be revealed!"

:The water literally amps him up, and attempts to get the creatures away from Tarrah with more slashing. At the rate he was going though, small,silver patches of growth were visible.:
Tarrah was still covered by a severed tentacle as Tony fought, the octopus shrieking telepathically at him (DIFFERENT NOT OF THIS OCEAN!) it shouted tryign to slam him around

more_horiz
:He heard the creature's answer. Decides not to give it a answer as he simply states the following.: "I am not your enemy, until now!"

:After getting slam attack on, he pulls the appendage, to get thepus to him, so he may punch it into submission.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:He heard the creature's answer. Decides not to give it a answer as he simply states the following.: "I am not your enemy, until now!"

:After getting slam attack on, he pulls the appendage, to get thepus to him, so he may punch it into submission.:
he pulls the octopus close and notices the change it has in expression as it realizes waht Tony is about to do

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

"I hope you do! No offense but your mom does have some weird friends in this instance. Hey Tony wanna go to the aquarium with me?" Tarrah would ask

Once Darren arrived at the beach he'd see the repairman. He had a hawaiian shirt on with some shorts that showed scaly skin. His body was bluish green and he had the eyes of a shark, along with the teeth

Darren was wearing his Ultratide costume, a variation of the Atlantian battle armors. "So nice to finally meet you in person."

more_horiz
:He looks at the creature, his eyes change color to reflect on the octopus. He did not want to kill it, but he does *punch* the damn thing in the head, and having aqua stats like a Atlantian , Well, sucks to be the critter in question.:

:As at this point no claws, and the patches were doing best to cover up.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:He looks at the creature, his eyes change color to reflect on the octopus. He did not want to kill it, but he does *punch* the damn thing in the head, and having aqua stats like a Atlantian , Well, sucks to be the critter in question.:

:As at this point no claws, and the patches were doing best to cover up.:
The creature went sprawling ot the ground, as the people in charge of the aquarium came over. They tell Tonyt he creature is laright, but unconscious and asks what happened

Tarrah is shivering muttering how cold it is and freaked out

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply