ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: LION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Legato
Admin
6 posters

descriptionNuCAU: LION - Page 6 EmptyRe: NuCAU: LION

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Agent Song is open for interaction
Photon Rider walked down the hall, then tapped Song on the shoulder. "Hey uh, you need any help with that angel case?" He asks, referring to Angel Enigma

OOC: Idr if it's been confirmed that the killer has been AE?

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Something that you shouldn't concern yourself with" Nemo tells Noah as he looks at Dr. Roberts. "Yo, I know the higher ups let you guys take a lot of...liberties, but I'm gonna be a lot less lenient. If the drug use has impaired your performance and this suit #)#s up on me, I'm having your head, do you understand?" he'd tell Roberts, his custom shades hiding the expression

"Okay, okay, okay...," Roberts said as he put his hands up. "..the armor still works well...I promise.." He pointed towards the left gauntlet of the armor. "It's fully powered...all systems work..and the armor is vibranium....top notch."

"Hey Dr.Roberts!," Noah called from across the lab. "Do you need this?"

In his hands was an....interesting piece of glass tubing to say the least.

NuCAU: LION - Page 6 Crazybongs03

"What do you use this for?"
"Good good to hea-Nemo stopped himself as he saw the bong. He then threw up his hands and turned to Dr. Roberts. "Balls in your court Doc, I ain't explaining that to him, I got a job to keep" Nemo would tell Roberts, fiddlign iwth the armor

Noah smiled as he looked down at the....strange little water pipe. "Is this a new kind of beaker?," he asked as he held it closer to his face. "It looks a little big to be one...maybe some new kind of flask?"

Dr.Roberts chuckled nerviously. "Yeah...you could say that...." The doctor reached over to try to get it back. "Now...I have some experiments to run...could you please give it back to me...and please don't tell your mom about it. It's a surprise..."

He grinned as he gently took it back, and hid it underneath his lab coat.
Nemo shook his head as he integrated the armor into his suit. "Dr. Roberts, you really ARe a mad scientist dude, you know that?" he'd ask the man

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Photon Rider walked down the hall, then tapped Song on the shoulder. "Hey uh, you need any help with that angel case?" He asks, referring to Angel Enigma

OT: It has Smile

IC: Agent Song turned to Photon Rider"For now I'm going to see how Gryphon handles this. This is one of those cases where it has to be approached delicatly as we don't want another "Crisis of 98" on our hands. Especially if she really is who the people in Twilight say she is or some Eldritch Abomination. Speaking of theres a betting poll on exactly what Angel Enigma could be, there have been some creative theories. Want in?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC: Agent Song turned to Photon Rider"For now I'm going to see how Gryphon handles this. This is one of those cases where it has to be approached delicatly as we don't want another "Crisis of 98" on our hands. Especially if she really is who the people in Twilight say she is or some Eldritch Abomination. Speaking of theres a betting poll on exactly what Angel Enigma could be, there have been some creative theories. Want in?"
"Uh sure, i'll bite. I think she's probably a powerful manifestation of some person's psionic powers. An avenging angel righting the wrongs in the world. You?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Uh sure, i'll bite. I think she's probably a powerful manifestation of some person's psionic powers. An avenging angel righting the wrongs in the world. You?"

"Since I run the betting poll I'm obligated to remain nuteral" Agent Song responded"Got the cash to back up the claim?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Since I run the betting poll I'm obligated to remain nuteral" Agent Song responded"Got the cash to back up the claim?"
"Yeah, I got about 5 grand from that TV interview I had to do concerning the whole Atomix/Haven situation. I'll put half of that in the pool, sound good?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, I got about 5 grand from that TV interview I had to do concerning the whole Atomix/Haven situation. I'll put half of that in the pool, sound good?"

"Good to me. Just send me the cash when you can and I'll put it with the rest of the stash" Agent Song said

Elsewhere in LION HQ

"Really?" Firewolf asked Bookman while the tour continues"I know what it sounds like but it's a way for us to blow off steam around here"

"Want in new guy?" Legion asked

"Thanks but no. Not much of a gambling type"Firewolf responded

"Don't blame you. I hardly ever win these things"Bookman said

more_horiz
"Good to me. Just send me the cash when you can and I'll put it with the rest of the stash" Agent Song said

Elsewhere in LION HQ

"Really?" Firewolf asked Bookman while the tour continues"I know what it sounds like but it's a way for us to blow off steam around here"

"Want in new guy?" Legion asked

"Thanks but no. Not much of a gambling type"Firewolf responded

"Don't blame you. I hardly ever win these things"Bookman said

"Sounds good to me Song. Hey, you've...partnered with Nemo before, what's that guys deal?" Photon would ask him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Sounds good to me Song. Hey, you've...partnered with Nemo before, what's that guys deal?" Photon would ask him

"Be specific concerning that. He has alot of "deals" " Agent Song said

OT: Also Froggy I'm really using this to establish Agent Song more since I haven't been using him as often as I have in Quantum

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Photon nodded at that. "You're right, he does have a lot of deals. I don't know, maybe it's cause i'm not exactly into the covert stuff you guys do, but he seems real shady to me, you know? Guy likes to have his hand in all kinds of pockets, like this project he has going on, trying to rally young heroes and train them as a counterpoint to Halworth's school? and there was the whole SPHERE deal where he scoped out some of their tech for our use. WHat's he doing? I mean you two have the same role but, why so different? What makes you YOU, and him him?" Photon asks, stopping to catch his breath before starting again

"As a matter of fact, do you have any side projects of your own? I don't really know much about you guys on this side"

Edit: sorry for the heavy post, I caught your edit after i posted this so i tried to amend it. let's use this as a jump-of fpoint for a conversation to delve into Song's psyche (as far as he'll let us go)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

OT: Also Froggy I'm really using this to establish Agent Song more since I haven't been using him as often as I have in Quantum

Especially since he's not the only shady one. Not meaning any harm but just trying to build my character up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Photon nodded at that. "You're right, he does have a lot of deals. I don't know, maybe it's cause i'm not exactly into the covert stuff you guys do, but he seems real shady to me, you know? Guy likes to have his hand in all kinds of pockets, like this project he has going on, trying to rally young heroes and train them as a counterpoint to Halworth's school? and there was the whole SPHERE deal where he scoped out some of their tech for our use. WHat's he doing? I mean you two have the same role but, why so different? What makes you YOU, and him him?" Photon asks, stopping to catch his breath before starting again

"As a matter of fact, do you have any side projects of your own? I don't really know much about you guys on this side"

"What him and I do is classified information and I'd suggest you dont bring this up again"Agent Song said in a no nonsense manner

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"What him and I do is classified information and I'd suggest you dont bring this up again"Agent Song said in a no nonsense manner
Photon Rider put his hands up as he mouthed the word sorry. "My bad, my bad, but can you at least answer my other question? About your personality dude? Or is that off limits too?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Especially since he's not the only shady one. Not meaning any harm but just trying to build my character up
none taken, nemo being labeled the shady one just means i've done a good job with him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Photon Rider put his hands up as he mouthed the word sorry. "My bad, my bad, but can you at least answer my other question? About your personality dude? Or is that off limits too?

"Think of it like a Rubix Cube, just when you have it figured out, it becomes more puzzling. Now I'm sure you weren't here to play a game of 20 questions. You'd like a little field action correct. Then you're just in luck. Some of the most dangerous aliens that were held prisoner has been released so I'd like for you to assist the heroes in apprehending them" Agent Song said"Any info you should find report to me"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

none taken, nemo being labeled the shady one just means i've done a good job with him

I thought I did a good job with Song. Regardless of his lack of appearance, or interaction

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Think of it like a Rubix Cube, just when you have it figured out, it becomes more puzzling. Now I'm sure you weren't here to play a game of 20 questions. You'd like a little field action correct. Then you're just in luck. Some of the most dangerous aliens that were held prisoner has been released so I'd like for you to assist the heroes in apprehending them" Agent Song said"Any info you should find report to me"
Photon look a bit confused, before nodding. "Yeah, I'd like to assist the heroes, any specific llocations you got for me? You're not going?" Photon Rider asked, while thinking about how weird it was Song deflected his question like that. Dude had some stuff he wante dto keep under wraps or something. That or he just didn't like talking to Photon Rider

OT: Yeah you have, still want to uncover more about the guy but he totally deflected the convo there >_>

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Photon look a bit confused, before nodding. "Yeah, I'd like to assist the heroes, any specific llocations you got for me? You're not going?" Photon Rider asked, while thinking about how weird it was Song deflected his question like that. Dude had some stuff he wante dto keep under wraps or something. That or he just didn't like talking to Photon Rider

OT: Yeah you have, still want to uncover more about the guy but he totally deflected the convo there >_>

OT: Hey where do you think Nemo got his shadyness from Wink

IC: "Angel Enigma case remember. I'd go to the heroes HQ(I think it's Justice Legion but I'm not sure) and request assistance there but don't mention this conversation that we're having" Agent Song suggested

more_horiz
OT: i see i see >_>

OnTopic: "Got it, and I'm on it Song" Photon would say, lfoating into the air and blasting off to the Justice Legion headquarters in a ball of light, arriving in seconds at his destination. He floated down in front of their base, walked up the steps and knocked on the door

more_horiz
"Was that Photon?" Triple A asked as he walked down the hall. "You put him on the Alien Case?" He asked Song.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/285/f/a/Sinister_Soulz_by_Rikyo.jpg
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/258/0/7/Raikage_by_ShinLeeJin.gif

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Was that Photon?" Triple A asked as he walked down the hall. "You put him on the Alien Case?" He asked Song.

"Guy was itching for some field work so I'd thought I play the role of the humanitarian, of the non-Hannibal Lecter category" Agent Song said

OT:BTW check out the post a few post up, especially the Firewolf one as theres a betting pool going on Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: $500 on a cosmic in disguise.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Guy was itching for some field work so I'd thought I play the role of the humanitarian, of the non-Hannibal Lecter category" Agent Song said

OT:BTW check out the post a few post up, especially the Firewolf one as theres a betting pool going on Smile

"Ah, a mission like this will be good for the kid."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: $500 on a cosmic in disguise.

The other agents with Firewolf and Sophia could comment on that. Smile It is a fun moment between agents after all

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ah, a mission like this will be good for the kid."

"That it would"

OT: Also would like some RP's to further establish Song's character

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply