NuCAU: LION

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: LION

Post  Froggy on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"GOod work Mitch" Stills said, congratulating the young (but not really) detective. "You too Sandy, is it good for me to send this to Johnny? Since he's the lawyer"

Sandy: sure ( playing a handle video game in the background).

Queen Vires ( speaking to Stills) : you know that Ursa woman was the biggest most muscular woman I have ever seen.  I never seen a woman that was bigger then me before, yet that Bruno guy has told me that  these women Callisto and Edwina are even bigger then her.  so I like to ask you a question  have you met these women if so tell me what they're are like?

"Thanks" he'd say before closing up the phone. As he dialed Johnny, Queen Vires asked her question.

"Uh, they're good people, not much else to say besides the standard introduction of how big and tall they re and how they have beautiful muscles"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"GOod work Mitch" Stills said, congratulating the young (but not really) detective. "You too Sandy, is it good for me to send this to Johnny? Since he's the lawyer"

Sandy: sure ( playing a handle video game in the background).

Queen Vires ( speaking to Stills) : you know that Ursa woman was the biggest most muscular woman I have ever seen.  I never seen a woman that was bigger then me before, yet that Bruno guy has told me that  these women Callisto and Edwina are even bigger then her.  so I like to ask you a question  have you met these women if so tell me what they're are like?

"Thanks" he'd say before closing up the phone. As he dialed Johnny, Queen Vires asked her question.

"Uh, they're good people, not much else to say besides the standard introduction of how big and tall they re and how they have beautiful muscles"

Tony walks into the room saying in firm tone.

Tony: hey Queen Vires , you need to get down the Lab, Professor Chronic  has arrived and he needs your body measurements.  don't worry you won't have to take anything off everything will be done electronically.

Queen Vires: that's good to know also I'm interesting in this  Cynaburg workout Program  can you tell me  something about it. I would like to use it for myself and my daughter Ayana.  ( looking at Tony) lead the way.

Tony:  hey if you want to know about the Cynaburg workout program Queen Vires  you could talk to Little Jargon, the Jargon Sextuplets , Ursa,  Sandara, Immeslia, Valandaina,  Melga, Uranous , Nargo , Vonna,  Amyhal,  Monna, or Edwina.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:28 pm

"yea it's pretty popular if you didn't notice your majesty
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Froggy wrote:"yea it's pretty popular if you didn't notice your majesty

Queen Vires: I didn't notice.

Tony: hurry up Queen Vires , Chronic needs to see you right now, we can't waste anymore time now follow me to the Lab.

Tony leaves and Queen Vires follows him to the Lab.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Tony: hurry up Queen Vires , Chronic  needs to see you right now, we can't waste anymore time now follow me to the Lab.

"Well she is an alien woman sooo that;s expected"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:43 pm

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Tony: hurry up Queen Vires , Chronic  needs to see you right now, we can't waste anymore time now follow me to the Lab.

Agent Catalyst: you contact me for a reason, what is it?

as Tony is heading to the Lab he says to Stills in firm tone.

Tony: yeah I remember the story of how Bruno told me she met Usra's mother. how this bear woman from outer space crash into his backyard mistake him for one of her kind cause he was in his werebear form at the time. crazy things happen like gladiator fights ,and somewhere between all that crazy Usra was born.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:34 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Tony: yeah I remember the story of how Bruno told me she met  Usra's mother. how this bear woman from outer space crash into his backyard mistake him for one of her kind cause he was in his werebear form at the time. crazy things happen like gladiator fights  ,and  somewhere between all that crazy Usra was born.
Stills reveals the information to Catalyst, then finishes by saying "I hope your newfound info does something for you"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:26 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Tony: yeah I remember the story of how Bruno told me she met  Usra's mother. how this bear woman from outer space crash into his backyard mistake him for one of her kind cause he was in his werebear form at the time. crazy things happen like gladiator fights  ,and  somewhere between all that crazy Usra was born.
Stills reveals the information to Catalyst, then finishes by saying "I hope your newfound info does something for you"

Agent Catalyst: yeah it does I can definitely used this info.

Tony: boy Marine's Molecular shift clothing is going to come in handy for that OBO Giantess and Tasyskoukia woman.

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:33 am

"She lent our guys the design, did she?" Stills would ask. He'd then turn to Catalyst, staring at him
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:01 am

Froggy wrote:"She lent our guys the design, did she?" Stills would ask. He'd then turn to Catalyst, staring at him

Tony: no, but we need to talk to her about lending us the design cause currently we have nothing that could fit a 59 feet and 10 inches muscular giantess that looks like a giant version of Sophia with red hair and freckles.

Agent Catalyst: I'll get start on the process for Benny's second trail right away.

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:16 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:"She lent our guys the design, did she?" Stills would ask. He'd then turn to Catalyst, staring at him

Tony: no, but we need to talk to her about lending us the design cause currently we have nothing that could fit a 59 feet and 10 inches muscular giantess that looks like a giant version of Sophia with red hair and freckles.  

Agent Catalyst: I'll get start on the process for Benny's second trail right away.

Stills would raise an eyebrow at Tony's description before nodding to Agent Catalyst. "Good, cause you really f(##d up the first one. Get it right this time" is all he'd say before heading through a gate
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:31 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Stills would raise an eyebrow at Tony's description before nodding to Agent Catalyst. "Good, cause you really f(##d up the first one. Get it right this time" is all he'd say before heading through a gate

Tony: yeah I know it's shocking but that's the description that was giving about her.

once through the gate Stills would see this happen and would see a 59 feet and 10 inches tall giantess standing next to the ECPD building. and the giantess is as Tony describe her.

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t356p165-stronghold-and-obo#24707

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:47 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Tony: yeah I know it's shocking but that's the description  that was giving about her.

once through the gate Stills would see this happen and would see a 59 feet and 10 inches tall giantess standing next to the ECPD building.  and the giantess is as Tony describe her.

Stills would then usae a hologram to "cove rher up"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:09 am

Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Tony: yeah I know it's shocking but that's the description  that was giving about her.

once through the gate Stills would see this happen and would see a 59 feet and 10 inches tall giantess standing next to the ECPD building.  and the giantess is as Tony describe her.

Stills would then usae a hologram to "cove rher up"

OBO looks at Stills saying in firm tone.

OBO: ah thanks for the clothing didn't even realize the clothing i was wearing was in tatters. your wearing a uniform similar to that Nemo guy so you must be with this LION. if that's show then I would like to tell you that i have sign the contract along with my friends Frederick and Tasyozukai on this building.

realizing she's not actually cover OBO grabs enough steel and uses her godly strength to makeshift it into armor that she puts over her body to cover it.

Jojo: look mommy it's another little person!

OBO: I can see that pumpkin that's my daughter Jojo. she was just recently kidnapped, but this young man point at Stronghold and Frederick and Tasyozukai here help me get her back from a woman name Lorena Katz who kidnapped her, and tried to force me to do her bidding.

the 12 feet 4 year old half giantess Jojo is obviously wearing clothing that looks like a giant size white dress with red spots on it.
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:54 am

"Well this is good, awesome"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Froggy wrote:"Well this is good, awesome"

Frederick : if you come here to take us with you, I just like to say we are currently in the middle of something right now. we are helping the people here apprehend Lorena Katz. we will come with you as soon as that's done. still you need to go over this with the people me and Tasyozukai served King Sebastian Mazanrok and Queen Elizabeth Mazanrok of Noviella.

Tasyozukai: me and Frederick here were appointed by the King and Queen Mazanrok along with Esthara the one you probably just saw throw that heavy object over there to be bodyguards for their daughter princess Alita Mazanrok over there ( points at the blue amorphous girl ) while she's in this country.

here are the directions on how to get to Noviella write these down.

OBO: hey can you watch over my daughter Jojo for me while help the people here apprehend Lorena Katz? also can you take Alita and Esthara there with you as well, so they can stay out of trouble?

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:07 am

"Sure thing ma'am"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:19 am

Froggy wrote:"Sure thing ma'am"

OBO: thanks

Sandara Alexandra would be seen walking out from a store  and as she spots the man pin by the motorcycle  she looks at him and says in nice tone.

Sandara: hey are you alright mister that looks painful.

Sandara picks up the 750 lbs motorcycle with one hand and   drops it on the ground next to the thug saying in nice tone.

Sandara: there now is that a lot better  you don't have that heavy bike squishing your lungs now.

the thug gets up says in firm tone as he looks at Esthara.

thug: hey you bitch, I'm going to kill you  for this humiliation

the thug  tries to rush out Esthara  but sees he can't move  and sees that Sandara is hold of his arm with her right hand.

Thug: hey come on let me go you Amazon!  

Sandara: it's not nice to threatening people minster!

Thug:  just like me go you freakishly strong  woman!

Sandara: I'm afraid I can't do that because you being a meanie!  stop struggling will you, you're going to make me ruin my nice dress, oh hi there Nemo and Stills what are you two doing here?  

OT: Amaukia's defeat is at hand

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t82p1020-cau3-prime-rpg#24957
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:23 am

"stuff happens a lot like this here huh?"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:38 am

Froggy wrote:"stuff happens a lot like this here huh?"

officer Stonewall: you mean low lives trying to mug innocent people , yeah it does. or do you mean the crazy feat of strength that Sandara just did. if that's what you mean then no, stuff like that only happens when either she or a metahuman is around. yeah Sandara always do crazy feats like that, of course that Esthara girl over their's strength is quite surprising.

two police officers would rush out form the building and one of them pins the Thug to the ground as Sandara let's go of him . the other then handcuffs the thug and Officer Stonewall says in firm tone.

Officer Stonewall: okay boys take him inside, oh thanks for the assistant Sandara but next time leave this to professionals okay.

Sandara: okay will do Miss Stonewall.

OT: if you don't mind I deiced to edit you post in the Prime thread.

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t82p1020-cau3-prime-rpg#24984

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:26 am

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

officer Stonewall: you mean low lives trying to mug innocent people , yeah it does. or do you mean the crazy feat of strength that Sandara just did.  if that's what you mean then no, stuff like that only happens when either she or a metahuman is around. yeah Sandara always do crazy feats like that,   of course that Esthara girl over their's strength is quite surprising.

two police officers would rush out form the building and one of them pins the Thug to the ground as Sandara let's go of him . the other then handcuffs the thug and Officer Stonewall says in firm tone.

Officer Stonewall: okay boys take him inside,  oh thanks for the assistant Sandara but next time leave this to professionals okay.

OT: if you don't mind I deiced to edit you post in the Prime thread.

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t82p1020-cau3-prime-rpg#24984

"Well that's cool"

OT: yea i'm kinda over that whole Amaukia thing or well was, sorry
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:51 pm

[quote="Froggy"]
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

officer Stonewall: you mean low lives trying to mug innocent people , yeah it does. or do you mean the crazy feat of strength that Sandara just did.  if that's what you mean then no, stuff like that only happens when either she or a metahuman is around. yeah Sandara always do crazy feats like that,   of course that Esthara girl over their's strength is quite surprising.

Officer Stonewall: okay boys take him inside,  oh thanks for the assistant Sandara but next time leave this to professionals okay.

"Well that's cool"

Sandara: Stills can you say hi to my auntie Kasiahia for me? oh and it is good to see you and Nemo. if the cops didn't have come out as quick as they did that guy would have made me flex and ruin my good dress.

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froggy on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:39 pm

"Yup will do"
Froggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Froggy wrote:"Yup will do"

at the Lab

Tony: hey old man are you alive? guys I think he's dead.

Chronic wakes up saying in grumpy tone.

Chronic: stop poking me you whipper snapper. and what's up with this new fangled music back in my day we had decent wholesome music.

Tony: yeah yeah old man we don't need to hear stories of the old days. we just need your help to make this woman Queen Vires robotic duplicate , can you do it?

Chronic: of course I can do it who the bloody hell do you think your talk to here ! now miss can you please step to your right so i can take your body measurements.

Queen Vires steps to her right and Chronic uses a device to electronically take her body measurements saying in firm tone.

Chronic: there it's done!
Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:17 am

Mcgalister: okay now let's get start on that robotic duplicate for Queen Vires guys.

Mcgalister , Tony, Wolfman and Chorinc get to work on Robotic Duplicate while Bruno watches with Usra and Celisa. meanwhile Kashaia would see  Stills with Esthara , Jojo and Alita saying in firm tone.

Kashaia: Stills who are the teenagers and the giant four year old ?

Alita: I'm Alita Mazanrok  princess of Noviella.

Esthara: and I am Esthara Hasbaiha  her bodyguard! ( hmm why in the hell does that woman have  so many swords?)  hey you I want to challenge you to a sparring match.

Jojo: I'm Jojo small!

Kashaia: well it's nice to meet you three, and I take it girl your a Swordswoman like myself ?

Esthara: yeah I'm tell me what is your sword style? my is  sword style I development myself called  Crystal tooth tiger style the help of my master Frederick.

Kasiahia: Crystal tooth tiger style huh, never herd of that sword style before.  my sword styles are  1 Chōtouryuu trillion sword style,  2 Juuokutouryuu Billion sword style ,  3 hyakumantouryuu  million sword style,  4  sentouryuu  Thousand sword style, 5 Hyakutouryuu  100 sword style , 6  gojuutouryuu  50 sword style, 7  nijuutouryuu  20 sword style,8  zyuutouryuu 10 sword style , 9  gotouryuu   five sword style ,  10 santouryuu  three swords style, 11 nitouryuu two sword style, 12 Ichitouryuu  one sword style

Esthara ( looking at Stills with a confused look on her face): how is it possible for this woman to use a trillion swords?!?

Bruceleegreyhulk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top